TCS

Consumer complaints and reviews about TCS

KPdBest

Sep 19, 2019

Lost Password

FORGOTTEN PASSWORD
Hi TCS team,

This is Anusha Nigam with the reference id : DT20195266572. and email id: [email protected] I'm writing this in concern to my NextStep portal account, I'm unable to access my account as I lost my password. When I try to click on forgot password, the provided methods in "Help and Support" section doesn't help me to login to the portal. I request your help for resting the password of my account .

Lost Password

Jg.deepanshu

Aug 31, 2017

Traffic jam due to CNG station

It's been a more than a month now, but the staff of IGL Nehru nagar, ghaziabad is not having any proffesionalism.

People at station are busy in gossiping and the roads are block due to there carelessness. When reported to there manager then they are using abusive language.

This is a complete harassment. Please look into this matter as urgently as possible.

Deepanshu Gupta
Abhinav Rai II

Dec 15, 2016

forget passwd

while trying forget passwd option, it is giving following message. "Your password has been sent via SMS and Mail Id : 9643788941" I am not receiving any SMS and my Email ID: my regusterd id is 9643788941 Request you to resolve and confirm. Regards Abhinav rai plz help
pprakhar

Aug 28, 2016

Campus commune blocked

My account is locked.I answer the correct the security question.It shows your account is unlocked.after that I login with that.A gain it shows your account is locked.After that I click that forgotten password.It shows the new password.Again I login with that password .Again it shows your account is locked.Please help me to solve this problem.I request you to give the solution for this.my ct no is CT20141332015.My email is [email protected]

Jul 10, 2016

Not able to login

While trying forget passwd option, it is giving following message.

"Your password has been sent via SMS and Mail Id : [email protected] "

I am not receiving any SMS and my Email ID: [email protected]

Request you to resolve and confirm.

N K Agarwal
M:9871602365
sah2503

May 15, 2016

got fake letter

Tata Consultancy services <[email protected]>
to
You will be pleased to kn ow that after seeking of your resume our recruiting board members impressed by your profile and you are the selected for this interview.

If you feel that you want to change your interview place (city) for any reason then contact your recruiting manager.
Attachments area

Tata Consultancy services

Page 1 of 4Confidential Interview Letter For Fresher’s & Expirence Holder Candidates Tata Consultancy Services Interview Date: 26th May 2016 To 31st May 2016 Dear Applicant Your Enrollment number is: -TCS –1254 Your Interview batch is:-1 st round of 1st batch Should be Filled by applicant’s hand writing: - Applicant’s name (Mr. /Miss /Mrs.)................................................... S/o, D/o, W/o:-.............................................................................. About us: - Being an organization of more than 250,000 employees, our infrastructure, facilities, and associates have a large impact On the society and environment. We aim to run our operations in a socially and environmentally sustainable manner. For Instance, a large portion of the infrastructure for our operations in this decade is being built or yet to be built. We aim to Build these as “greener infrastructure.” Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is a global leader in every sector and skills. We are pleasure to inform you that you are selected According to your Profile in which project you have worked And on the basis Of your educational records. Therefore we are referring you your Interview Letter against our Online Or Offline A dvertisements.You will be glad to know it that Tata Consultancy Services is a Team of more than 20000 TCS-Sites Sprea d across multiple locations around the globe. The company proposal you to join as an Executive / Senior Executive / H R Manager / Civil Engineer Construction / Junior Engineer / Engineer / Electronics, Electrical & Mechanical Engineers/ IT Expert / IT- Software Engineer/ IT- Hardware & Networking Engineer /Assistant Manager / Manager / A dministration officer / Production manager /Accounts officer / Web Designer / Quality Control officer / Technology expert / Finance Executive / Architect / Design Engineer / Chemical Engineer / Fitter / Dental Medical Officer / Medical Officer / Senior Medical Officer / Pharmacist / Fashion Designers / Jewellery Designer/Merchandiser / Medical Representative / Animator & Graphic Designer and Many more Post in respective department. Note: - We also need to declare you that your job profile will be related to your Resume, Which you have mentioned over There on your Resume. The company will be provide you the same work on which of project you are working now And on the basis of Your educational qualification. Note: - We need to declare to you that This Time Tata Consultancy services is urgently hiring the Bulk candidate for the multiple Locations in India for our different Companies given below:-- (1) TCS - Software Industry (2) Tata Pharmaceuticals (3) Tata Motors (4) Tata Steel (5) Tata NYK Shipping Corporation (6) Tata Memorial Hospital (7) Tata Elxsi-CG Animation & Films Production Ltd. (8) Tata Taj Air Line (9) Tata Housing Construction Ltd. (10) Tata Chemicals (11) Tata Garments, Leather Garments & Footwear World (12) Tata Consultancy Services (13) Tata Taj Palace Hotel (14) Tata - Oil / Gas / Energy / Power and Infrastructure Note: - We are Proud to info rm you that you are selected For an Interview in Tata Consultancy Services. Through our Annual Direct online selection. Under these Tata Consultancy Services Rules and Regulations. Page 1 of 4
Page 2 of 4Training (After selection one month mandatory) Each new employee must participate in the training programs of follow ing contents. 1. Training about the company regulations, structure, history, culture, etc. 2. Training about professional operations. The training program for each position is regulated. Interview Details Your interview process will be held at company office - Tata Consultancy Services – Tower B 3rd & 11th Floor, Tower C 2nd to 4th and 11th floor Building No. 6, DLF Cyber City Developers LTD SEZ, Sector 24 & 25 A, DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon, Haryana 122 002 INDIA DATE 26th May 2016 To 31st May 2016. INTERVIEW TIME 10:00 AM TO 2:00 PM. Interview process and Round - You have to clear the all round of your interview given below (1) Written Test – 30 minutes (On your project basis) (2) Technical round - 20 minutes (In Technical Interview basically the ask questions based on your college project – Face to Face) (3) Senior HR round -10 minutes (There will be questions to test your personality, communication skills and behavior - Face to Face) Locations The Company is recruiting for our new plant in Delhi, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderaba d , Mumbai and other new plants in India. The selected candidate keeps the right of being getting posted at the desired location subject to the final decision of Recruiting Panel after discussion. Salary and Benefits As an Assistant Manager, your starting salary will be (Rs. 42,400/- To Rs. 1, 55000) per month and for the other positions the salary will be disclosed after completing of your Interview. Apart from the basic salary, you will be eligible for all type of allowances (such as housing allowance, traveling expenses, entertainment allowances, cost of living allowances, medical expenses, etc.) per month. You will be receiving your salary by the (5th date) of every month. The company has the right to increase your salary and allowances as per company policy. We inf orm you that the company will be provide you the both side Air / Train Fare and all of expenses and feeding. Working Hours, Holidays and Lea ve Normal working hours of the company are10:00 AM to 5 PM Monday to Friday. Saturday and Sunday are holidays. Employees are provided with the oppor tunity to take 24 paid le ave every year accrued at the rate of 2 le ave per month. The company also provides 24 annual holidays announced at the beginning of every year. Except for emergencies and medical reasons le ave will be granted only On 3 days prior notice and approval by your managers.you are requested to please be on time at your interview place on the date of Your interview. We hope that the time and venue is suitable to you. But incase, if you are not. Then get in touch with Your Recruiting Manager and infor m the date and City according to your convenience. So that we can transfer your Interview place From Gurgaon, Haryana to your preferred Interview location. Important: - De ar Applicant we need to tell you that if you need to change your interview place then it is Compulsory that first of all you will have to deposit your mandatory Refundable Interview Security fee. Whether you Belong to local area or you belong to other city or any other states of India. It is because so that the company may be Ensured for it that the Applicant is definitely coming to face the interview round on the date of interview on time and After depositing of your Refundable Interview Security fee, The Company will be send you the one more Online Application form immediately on your Email address. On that Application form you have to mention over There about your preferred interview Place. So that we can shift your interview place form Gurgaon, Haryana To your preferred Interview place nearby your home city. Page 2 of 4
Page 3 of 4If you are going to get employment in Tata Consultancy Services then follow the company’s Rules and Regulations (If you are interested). (Mandatory) Rules and Regulations: - You have to Credited a refundable interview processing & maintenance & courier & Accommodation & assurance charges Rs. Nine Thousand Four Hundred and Ten Rupees (9, 410/-) by down payment (Ca sh) only on 16-05-2016 before 04:00 PM in to ( Allahabad Bank , Corporation Bank , Bank Of India , Central Bank Of India , Union Bank Of India ) the Authorized Government Nationalized Bank and In the Name of account manager On behalf Of Tata Consultancy Services. Choose Any one bank name according to your convenience from the list of Above bank's name to deposit your Interview security fee and to Collect the bank Account details just contact to your Recruiting Manager - Dr. Nirav Brahmbhatt. Note: - If you do not have the above mentioned bank nearby to you home than you can transfer your interview security fee Through Net Banking , NEFT or RTGS from your bank account to our bank account and to make the NEFT or RTGS From your bank account to our bank account you have to carry your personal bank account check book to your bank And spoke to your bank employee to make the NEFT or RTGS to transfer the amount of your interview security fee and To collect the bank account details to make the NEFT or RTGS of your interview security fee contact to your Recruiting Manager - Dr. Nirav Brahmbhatt. Note: - Dear Applicant if you find the email from us in your spam folder, select our email and click the "Not Spam" button and Next, open your inbox email that you have received from us. The amount paid by the candidate is totally refundable amount and this is compulsory due to company process. Your amount Will be refunded to you on the date of your interview and for this you have to show the copy of your bank deposit slip and Interview Letter to your Account manager on the date of your interview to take your amount from account department. Irrespective of you being selected by the company or not. Reasons of payment This is a measure So that we can choose the bogus candidate from the interested candidate who applies for job and we send them O ffer letter, air/train tickets and also make the above mentioned arrangements in order to give them a comfortable interview and they fail to appear for the Job Recruitment interview which causes a huge loss to the company, the interview becomes shabby Hence we fail to recruit the needed manpower but with your security deposit we will be assured that our expenses will not be wasted. Please do comply with us as your refundable security deposit will be returned back to all candidates. This Amount will be refunded on the same day of Interview. Tata Consultancy Services has promised every single applicant a total refund of the security amount being deposited on The same day of Your Interview in both of condition whether you are selected or not in the Interview. The Company will be responsible for all other expenditure to you at the time of Face-to-face meeting with you in the Company. The Job profile, salary, and date -time of interview will be mentioned in your of fer letter. Your of fer letter with Both side Air/Train Tickets will be sent to you by courier before five days of interview on your present postal address. So Please provide your correct present postal address to your Recruiting manager to receive your courier. Note: - On 16-05-2016 and before 04:00 PM is the last date of Interview Processing & Maintenance & Courier & Accommodation & Assurance charges deposit in to the bank for the 1 st round of 1 st batch. The candidate can come along with one family person on the day of interview. The company will be providing the All of expenses & accommodation for that family person also. Do Not Forget To Carry The Following Documents (Photocopy) a) Educational Certificates (all from 10 th to Highest) b) Relieving letter from previous employer (Original) (If you have) c) Proof of compensation last drawn (3 Months –If you have) d) Six passport size photographs (Recent) Acceptance: After depositing your refundable security fee you have to send us your a. Bank payment slip. b. Passport size photograph. C. ID Proof (Voter Card, Pan Card) Scan copy. d. Your contact numbers. To company’s this one mentioned email id only – ([email protected]) To that effect as it will help us facilitate the documents for sending your air ticket and other requirement for the preparation of Your Interview. Without info rmation your of fer letter and Air/Train Tickets will not be dispatch to your home a ddress. Page 3 of 4
Page 4 of 4Note:-It is our online job campus selection process .So get in touch With Your Recruiting manager because nobody Company Employee or customer care person is able to provide any kind of Information about this Interview process to the Candidate in spite Of the authorized recruiting Manager Dr. Nirav Brahmbhatt. Note: - Immediately confirm your Interview to send your Resume to Our Company Email ID - ([email protected]) Note: - If you fail to indicate your acceptance on 16-05-2016 before 04:00 PM then this offer of employment will be deemed To have been Withdrawn and cancelled. Late reporting candidates will be not allowed in this Interview process. We are Strictly concerned on Time management as per the values of the Company. All other rules and regulations will be Governed by the company’s policies as stated from time to time. Only Interested Candidate can Contact in official working hours Monday to Saturday –9 am to 4 pm only Yours faithfully Dr. Nirav Brahmbhatt (Recruiting Manager) Tata Consultancy Services Your Quick Response (QR) code is → Gurgaon, Haryana 122 002 Employee ID-TCS- RM 1895 (+9188)-001-649-87 Note: – To View the profile of your Recruiting Manager Dr. Nirav Brahmbhatt- Cl ick He re *************************************************************************************************************** I accept the interview on the basis of company rules and regulations contained her e and will report on the date............... Applicant’s name (Mr. /Miss /Mrs.)............................................. S/o, D/o, W/o:-................................................... Education/Diploma/Degree....................................................................................................................................... Postal Address.................................................................................................................................................................................... Area Pin Code................................. Contact Number (1)................................................. Contact Number (2)................................................. Preferred Venue Place for your walk-in........................................................................................................................... Preferred job Location after the Selection in Interview:-...................................................................................................... Date.................................... Applicant’s Signature........................................................ [email protected] in All Material on This Website or Letter Vests in Tata Consultancy services. Interested Candidate full fill this acceptance form and send it to company email address :- ([email protected]) Page 4 of 4
Vivekkumar1993

Apr 17, 2016

Fake Interview letter

This is to inform you that I have received a fake Interview letter from the Mail Id :- Tata Consultancy Services [email protected] I have attached the whole interview letter. Kindly tell me how someone is able to make their email id like @tcs.org and also take severe action against these type of activity in order to have positive environment around us.

Vivek

Fake Interview letter Fake Interview letter

anujdubey026

Jan 2, 2016

TCS selection Process

I Ms. Anuj Dubey Reference ID CT20131021264 Cleared aptitude Test taken on 2nd December Test Center Greater Noida. I appeared for technical interview dated on 13th December 2015 at Greater Noida and cleared it. In HR round your Representative holds me on wait.after that he said candidate does not fits in criteria just because I am 1990 born.Their was no gap during my educational qualification.In my Case my academics started late.

Sir if your company is rejecting me just because I am 1990 born after Clearing TR round... As TCS is my dream Company.I am feeling very upset due to the reason of my rejection.

Kindly please Consider my application for the same.
Looking forward for your positive response..

Thanking You,
Ms. Anuj Kumar Dubey
Akansha Mishra

Dec 27, 2015

against fraud

I received an mail from TCS for job and on last date I came to know they were fraud
N I submitted 8960rs. As for interview which I"ll get back on interview date said by them

against fraud against fraud against fraud against fraud against fraud

Boat Basshead - Replacement unit not being delivered even after 15 days of...
    Sir, i claimed the warranty on my boat basshead 225...
    Slicepay - Money not settled
    I got my refund 2 month ago but slicepay said that that...
    EPASS KARNATAKA - Aadhar link
    So many people's doesn't know Last date to link...
    Indian army transport parcel department - Olx car
    Sir i see 02/12/2019 olx and he put add maruthi alto 800...
    honda activa 3G - Compliant from Unsatisified Customer
    To The Manager, Honda Consider either this as a...
    GHMC Property Tax - I have paid my property tax but not update your records
    Dear sir, I have paid my property tax in 2017-18...
    Future pay - No cashback given in wallet on shopping
    No cashback received on shopping from ganguly bagan big...
    Ajay panjabi - Log out permanently
    Plz stop all my transaction some one is miss used my...
    Vian Infrastructure Ltd, Haridwar - Vian Ganga, Haridwar
    I have booked one plot in Vian Ganga, Haridwar & paid...
    Future pay - No cashback received on purchasing several offer...
    No cashback given by future pay on purchasing goods from...