Tech Mahindra

Govindmylapilli

Nov 15, 2020

Regarding Id and Pin

Respected Sir/ madam
during the process of registration, Although it was first time of my registration its was showing a pop-up like i had registered already. Hope u understand the issue and make sure the issue was being solved as soon as possible.
Eagerly Waiting for your response
Thanking You

Mail ID: [email protected]
Bismay Behera

Mar 5, 2020

Did not get my registration id and pin

I filled all the details in a registration form and after submission, it gave a message that you are not eligible though i fulfill all the criteria for this off campus. I tried again and this time, it showed a message that you are already registered try to login with your registration ID.
My Percentage of all the classes are as follows,
10th - 82
12th - 60
BTech-64
Please sir give me some suggestion or try to send my USER ID and PIN for that i can process the further steps.

Details:
Bismay Behera
Mob.-7978361114
thumuaishwarya

Mar 4, 2020

I have not received registration id and registration pin number

Dear sir/madam,

I have successfully completed my registration with correct details and then it is shown that i have already registered. The problem is that i have not yet received registration id and registration pin number.

Email id: [email protected]
Santhosh pandurangan

Nov 13, 2019

Wrong clearance report

I was charged for LOP due to mistake from tech Mahindra end.

I was updated time sheet correctly before I am releasing.

But the superior is not approved it on time.

She always do everything late.

Because of her only I was charged incorrectly.

Please rectify your mistake.

Thanks and regards,
Santhosh P
Swatbs

May 16, 2019

Not received my withhold Salary and relieving cum experience letter

I worked with tech Mahindra for more than 1 and half years. And they asked me to leave due to performance issue. My last working day was 15 march 2019. That time hr said that you will receive only releving letter after 60 days.now is 16 th may 2019 And till date I have not even received my experience or releving letter. How I can apply for new jobs ?? as employer asking for previous company's releving or experience letter. I contacted hr but they are not responding to my calls. I'm afraid that they are going write negative feedback about me in relieving letter e.g, due to performance issue termination. What should I do now??
I want my relieving cum experience letter with positive feedback
Please do needful
My employee ID 526710
Ex employee tech Mahindra

Mar 20, 2019

Didn't get any registration id and pin

I am waiting for this opportunity to join with Tech Mahindra But I have a Issue
Sir, When i completed filling up the form, after completion of form it is been showing that you have already registered but i haven't got any Registration ID & PIN , i searched everywhere in my mail but nothing i found . Now i'm eagerly waiting to apply for this position , so please help me out from this trouble.

mail id: [email protected]
Nitish Pathi

Jan 19, 2019

Registraion Issue

I recently completed my B E (ECE) in June 2018. I am waiting for the opportunity to join with Tech Mahindra But I have a Issue
Didn't get any registration ID Or Pin

Registraion Issue

John Kena

Dec 17, 2018

Fake Offer Letter

This is regarding the fake offer letter sent by some culprits running fake Tech Mahindra.

www.techmahindra26j0bs.blogspot.com

Please find Details in photos.

Kindly take immediate action against them.

Fake Offer Letter Fake Offer Letter Fake Offer Letter Fake Offer Letter Fake Offer Letter

Jasbeerk

May 22, 2018

Uan no required

Dear Team

Please provide my UAN no in my mail id: [email protected]

Id: 91179
Pf no MH/PUN/34224/83132

Jasbeer kaur
debasmitap

Dec 20, 2017

Experience Letter

I left Satyam long ago , to whom do i need to mail in order to get the experience letter, can you please share the mailid.
varshabagewadi

Jan 18, 2016

Not receiving my PF amount

My name is Varsha Bagewadi. I am not receiving my PF amount,its already more than a month I submitted the documents.
and not even getting any mails regarding the status of the PF. Please let me know the status of my PF account.

Details: