TEZ APP

Orissa

Consumer complaints and reviews about TEZ APP

MD Hozaifa

Sep 14, 2018

money is not credited to my account.

My friend transferred amount Rs 25000 from tez From UPI ############ to the UNION BANK OF INDIA ACCOUNT NO. 555002010009653 IFSC CODE: UBIN0555509 the transaction was successful but the money is not credited to my bank account. plese find out the problem and solve it.
Vyshnavi bobburi

Sep 9, 2018

Money not credited

My friend transferred money for my account on tez, transaction was successful but amount was not credited in my bank account. It have been 15 days since I was waiting for amount... Please find out the problem n solve it.transaction id is ############
Vishal1a

Aug 28, 2018

Regarding amount deducted but didn't receive

16 aug 2018
i have sent 1500 Rs to my friend . But that transaction was failed money have not sent . And still i am not getting my 1500 my no is 9975903415
magapurajesh

Aug 25, 2018

Money transcition was done two times by mistake

Dear team,
To day i.e 25-08-2018 at 07:26 am i have booked bus ticket but i have done payment two times for on ticket by mistake so when that money credited to my account please kindly revert back my money to my account.

M. Rajesh
Manitsingh736373852

Aug 25, 2018

Refund not done money debited

HI,
I did payment my electricity bill through tez application via bharat bill 2 months ago and amount of 630 rupees deducted from bank accounnow I found that my last electicity bill is still due so please check my payment invoice and take necessary action .

Tez App Customer Care Number 09956557460.

Google transaction ID- CIrhV674g837157g97
TezApp Customer Care Number 09956557460

still it's showing processing

My mobile number 9840982348
anantsharma56462

Aug 24, 2018

amount was deducted from my account and it was not credited

HI,
I did payment my electricity bill through tez application via bharat bill 2 months ago and amount of 630 rupees deducted from bank account. But now I found that my last electicity bill is still due so please check my payment invoice and take necessary action .

Google transaction ID- CIrrV674g29830s946

Google transaction ID- CIrrdkjsrt5343g6734g46
rajeshkhannna65752652

Aug 23, 2018

Amount not transferred

Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart one has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs.
Jxhxhdh

Google transaction ID- CIrrV674g90658g46
Ajay Kumar pal 84.4.455

Aug 2, 2018

not and money

Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified
Pradeep Tomar

5000 transaction failed Tez app

From: Pradeep Singh Tomar (pstomar46@oksbi)
Issuer Bank: State Bank of India

To: ••••4976

Google Transaction ID: CICAgKD8-LzxWg
UPI Transaction ID: ############ Tej app transaction failed mobile number 97527 28364 please contract my failed account balance 5000 credit my account number
Ravi Singh 9494

Deposited but credited Less

Google transaction ID- CIrrV674g532657g46
vijaypratap2767623

Aug 1, 2018

Bill is not paid but amount deducted

Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two She phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.
vijaypratap2767623

Money debited but its not reflected on credit card bill

Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.
Deepak singh 0137901

Refund of Money due to Amount debited And Transaction is showing pending

SBI BankHI,

SBI BankHI,

rajeshshukla786372

Money debited but its not reflected on credit card bill

I attached beneficence account statement details and they are also not responding for the queries, I lost my amount so, please don't use this BHIM app. I lost around 20000 for this transaction so please try to avoid this BHIM app. I don't want to lose money for others like me and this my request for allBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also frauds?Bhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsWrong Transaction Rs.1100,the address is The amount was debited from my account , but not credited to the beneficiary account. I called BHIM app customer care to complaint about the Transaction. and the number is 02245414740 they are not responding for the complaint
I attached beneficence account statement details and they are also not responding for the queries, I lost my amount so, please don't use this BHIM app. I lost around 20000 for this transaction so please try to avoid this BHIM app. I don't want to lose money for others like me and this my request for allBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also frauds?Bhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim appations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my detamy first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsWrong Transaction Rs.1100,the address is
rajeshshukla786372

Money debited but its not reflected on credit card bill

I attached beneficence account statement details and they are also not responding for the queries, I lost my amount so, please don't use this BHIM app. I lost around 20000 for this transaction so please try to avoid this BHIM app. I don't want to lose money for others like me and this my request for allBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.sore also frauds?Bhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsWrong Transaction Rs.1100,the address is The amount was debited from my account , but not credited to the beneficiary account. I called BHIM app customer care to complaint about the Transaction. and the number is 02245414740 they are not responding for the complaint
I attached beneficence account statement details and they are also not responding for the queries, I lost my amount so, please don't use this BHIM app. I lost around 20000 for this transaction so please try to avoid this BHIM app. I don't want to lose money for others like me and this my request for allBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also frauds?Bhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my detamy first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsWrong Transaction Rs.1100,the address is
Rahul Kumar 223555

Jul 30, 2018

Tez transfer money fail to my bank account please refund my money

Rahul Kumar 223555

Roblm1245

Google transaction ID- CIrrV378674 Vf43Ioh
Madan pal Singh 56886

Money Debited my bank A/c but Party not credited

Deepak singh5550100

Jul 30, 2018

Recharge failed,Money debited but not credited in the account

My mobile no. 8887656392
Manoj kumar varma 4887

Jul 29, 2018

Money Debited my bank A/c but Party not credited

Fake Bank Calls - Received fraud Bank Call
    I received a call from 8228085857 they asked me if i have...
    Kanchan - Illegal Capture khataal
    Sec-3/E mahila College k pass illegal tarika ka kabja...
    sun direct - Refund amount
    Dear Customer, Unfortunately Recharge of Rs.1080 for...
    EPF - Error while Submitting transfer claim
    Hi , I am getting error while submitting claim request...
    Apipbl - Fraud transaction
    Hi, my name is Shubham and today i got a call from...
    snapdeal - Order do not received
    Dear Team, My order do not received till date. Order...
    people home - No Electricity connection available in crowded area
    We are approximate 1200 house and 6000 people living in...
    Sandeep Kumar - Loan rejected by you i need money back which i paid you
    Hi, My home laon got rejected by DHFL. Application...
    snapdeal - Order do not received
    Dear Team, My order do not received till date. Details of...
    DHFL - Loan rejected by you i need money back which i paid you
    Hi, My home loan got rejected by DHFL. Application...