TEZ APP

Consumer complaints and reviews about TEZ APP

Rakhi_singh6334563

Dec 14, 2018

Tez — non credit of amount to beneficiary account -reg

On 12.12.2018 I have transferred an amount of Rs. 14, 650/- vide UPI ID No.[protected] through my TEZ APP to MR. Darbar Basha. But Amount was deducted in my account and not credited to Darbar Basha account. Since I have transferred the amount towards Salary amount It is verymuch need to resolve the issue.
Date of Transaction : 12.12.2018

Name of the Payee : Srinivasa Rao Vijayagiri

Contact Number : [protected]

Transaction amount : Rs. 14, 650/-

Name of the beneficiary : Darbar Basha

request you to return the amount at the earliest .

Once again request you to resolve the problem at the earliest. I request to take Tez App Customer Care Number 092976O7027,

Srinivasa Rao Vijayagiri
Contact No.[protected]
umera begum

Nov 24, 2018

transaction successful

I have transffered the amount of 45000/- on 14th november to my receipent. which s still not deleivered

transaction id CICAgKCD1bi-AQ
UPI transaction ID : ############

look into this without delay .. orelse im going to lodge a complaint.

umera begum

jithosh

Oct 4, 2018

Amout debited but not credited to receiver

By google pay I transferred an amount from my SBI to Federal bank on 04/10/2018 5.50pm, the amount debited from my account but not credited to the other account.

google transaction id CICAgKCC6urMEg
upi transaction id: ############
Dane Narsimha

Sep 27, 2018

Amount debited twicely from my account and amount credited into receiver a/c only one time

I sent money to two different accounts as on 26th set 2018 at about 7:30 am. amount one is 520 another one 510 .when I send money First time the payment failed. again I sent second time the amount debited from my account.but if I checked my bank account statement the amount debited two times i.e 520 and 520 like as same as 510 and 510 another receiver account also... When I checked receivers a/c statement only one time 520 and 510 rupees credited into receivers accounts... I lost 520 and 510 totally 1030/- rupees ...how can I get refundable amount....plz refund 1030/- into my account.... Plz.. Plz Tez a/c contact no. 9640383031
manishpandey15031980

4. BBPS ID :-BD01G3626696
5. Billdesk ID :- BDGO############okaxis
6. UPI Transaction ID :- ############
7. Transfer to :- UPI/DR/############/billdesk/ICIC/billdesk.m-

An amount of Rs. 3959/- was debited but transaction was failure. Now the tez team did not response to my query. I do visited to my bank branch several times and they suggest me to get response from tez i.e. to make remittance of my money so that the same will be credited into my account.

How shame is this to a reputed organization i.e. google......they are just swiping public money......now a days they are robbing customers hard earned money.
senthil ..

Sep 23, 2018

not eligible for rewards

[You aren't eligible for any more rewards for being referred to Google Pay.You can still earn rewards for referring your friends.]

1.I refer to one person but i havn't rewards.Why?
2.What is the meaning of above the sentence and how to solve it?
3.Why aren't eligible message displayed, i am properly installed tez.but i didn't adding referral code and rewards.
4.Please solve my problem quickly.
contact :7708860262
MD Hozaifa

Sep 14, 2018

money is not credited to my account.

My friend transferred amount Rs 25000 from tez From UPI ############ to the UNION BANK OF INDIA ACCOUNT NO. 555002010009653 IFSC CODE: UBIN0555509 the transaction was successful but the money is not credited to my bank account. plese find out the problem and solve it.
Vyshnavi bobburi

Sep 9, 2018

Money not credited

My friend transferred money for my account on tez, transaction was successful but amount was not credited in my bank account. It have been 15 days since I was waiting for amount... Please find out the problem n solve it.transaction id is ############
Vishal1a

Aug 28, 2018

Regarding amount deducted but didn't receive

16 aug 2018
i have sent 1500 Rs to my friend . But that transaction was failed money have not sent . And still i am not getting my 1500 my no is 9975903415
magapurajesh

Aug 25, 2018

Money transcition was done two times by mistake

Dear team,
To day i.e 25-08-2018 at 07:26 am i have booked bus ticket but i have done payment two times for on ticket by mistake so when that money credited to my account please kindly revert back my money to my account.

M. Rajesh
Manitsingh736373852

Aug 25, 2018

Refund not done money debited

HI,
I did payment my electricity bill through tez application via bharat bill 2 months ago and amount of 630 rupees deducted from bank accounnow I found that my last electicity bill is still due so please check my payment invoice and take necessary action .

Tez App Customer Care Number 09956557460.

Google transaction ID- CIrhV674g837157g97

Jxhxhdh

Aug 19, 2018

Tez transfer faild

HI,
I did payment my electricity bill through tez application via bharat bill 2 months ago and amount of 630 rupees deducted from bank account. But now I found that my last electicity bill is still due so please check my payment invoice and take necessary action .

Google transaction ID- CIrrV674g532657g46
Anita Singh 491649Gah

Aug 5, 2018

Refund of Money due to Amount debited And Transaction is showing pending

Google transaction ID- CIrrV674g90658g46
Ajay Kumar pal 84.4.455

Aug 2, 2018

not and money

Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified
Pradeep Tomar

5000 transaction failed Tez app

From: Pradeep Singh Tomar (pstomar46@oksbi)
Issuer Bank: State Bank of India

To: ••••4976

Google Transaction ID: CICAgKD8-LzxWg
UPI Transaction ID: ############ Tej app transaction failed mobile number 97527 28364 please contract my failed account balance 5000 credit my account number
Ravi Singh 9494

Deposited but credited Less

Google transaction ID- CIrrV674g532657g46
vijaypratap2767623

Aug 1, 2018

Bill is not paid but amount deducted

Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two She phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.
vijaypratap2767623

Money debited but its not reflected on credit card bill

Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.vvToday I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.Today I installed BHIM Sbi Pay apps into my smart phone. My smart phone has two SIMs. The phone number belongs to 2nd SIM is registered to SBI account.After installing the it is asking. for mobile and nameI have already verified my mobile number successfully After that I select the Bank Name SBI After that it is not progressed and It shows the error message "Account linking is not allowed as per bank policy". I checked with SBI bank support but he informed me that everything is fine at their systm.
Deepak singh 0137901

Refund of Money due to Amount debited And Transaction is showing pending

SBI BankHI,

SBI BankHI,

SBI Bank
rajeshshukla786372

Money debited but its not reflected on credit card bill

I attached beneficence account statement details and they are also not responding for the queries, I lost my amount so, please don't use this BHIM app. I lost around 20000 for this transaction so please try to avoid this BHIM app. I don't want to lose money for others like me and this my request for allBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also frauds?Bhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsWrong Transaction Rs.1100,the address is The amount was debited from my account , but not credited to the beneficiary account. I called BHIM app customer care to complaint about the Transaction. and the number is 02245414740 they are not responding for the complaint
I attached beneficence account statement details and they are also not responding for the queries, I lost my amount so, please don't use this BHIM app. I lost around 20000 for this transaction so please try to avoid this BHIM app. I don't want to lose money for others like me and this my request for allBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also frauds?Bhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim appations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my detamy first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsWrong Transaction Rs.1100,the address is
rajeshshukla786372

Money debited but its not reflected on credit card bill

I attached beneficence account statement details and they are also not responding for the queries, I lost my amount so, please don't use this BHIM app. I lost around 20000 for this transaction so please try to avoid this BHIM app. I don't want to lose money for others like me and this my request for allBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.sore also frauds?Bhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsWrong Transaction Rs.1100,the address is The amount was debited from my account , but not credited to the beneficiary account. I called BHIM app customer care to complaint about the Transaction. and the number is 02245414740 they are not responding for the complaint
I attached beneficence account statement details and they are also not responding for the queries, I lost my amount so, please don't use this BHIM app. I lost around 20000 for this transaction so please try to avoid this BHIM app. I don't want to lose money for others like me and this my request for allBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also frauds?Bhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my detamy first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsBhim app money truncations pending complained.but some one ask my contact details by email then ask my debit card num we will reversed your account money like he told to me.then my account amount depited by that fraud person,so how to get my details,my first complained this site only.so you are also fraudsWrong Transaction Rs.1100,the address is
Rahul Kumar 223555

Jul 30, 2018

Tez transfer money fail to my bank account please refund my money

Rahul Kumar 223555

Roblm1245

Google transaction ID- CIrrV378674 Vf43Ioh
Madan pal Singh 56886

Money Debited my bank A/c but Party not credited

SBI Bank

epfo gurgaon haryana - PF withdrawal
    Dear sir/mam मेरा फॉर्म 19&10c...
    Debit card - Please delivered my debit card
    Delivered my atm to my bank fast
    Pwd tamilnadu - Very worst road conditions
    All the roads Kalapatti-vilankurichi , Kalapatty to...
    flipkart - Discrepancy in order
    I ordered dish tv from flipkart on 18th of November and...
    SHIPPING MASTER, GOVT. SHIPPING OFFICE - Applied for new CDC
    I had applied for new CDC on 17th Nov 2018, and I had...
    GSRTC - irregularity bus services from jhagadiya to Netrang Di...
    respected sir Bus service from jhagadiya...
    Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation - Polluting environment
    I am on a Volvo bus of RSRTC whose scheduled departure...
    TRACKON COURIER - Consignment has not delivered yet Awb No. 1365406455
    My Consignment AWB N. 1365406455 which has been booked on...
    TD-DOPBNK - misuse of mobile number
    Dear Sir, I am Parameswari my mobile number...