Thane auto rickshaw

Consumer complaints and reviews about Thane auto rickshaw

Pooja9237

Nov 8, 2019

Lost travelling bag

I was in auto at 12.30 almost near tip top -Thane today. I had travelling bag in the auto and I just got down to take a water bottle in seconds the auto driver ran with the bag. It had all the important documents and nothing important which can be used by others if anyone gets it please return it .It's a purple coloured locked travelling bag.PLease contact in my below numbers.

Mahabal Shetty
Pooja9237

Nov 8, 2019

Lost travelling bag

I lost my travelling bag today which contained all my clothes and imp documents in a auto.

How can I get it back?

Mahabal Shetty
Arjun23

Aug 26, 2019

Lost purse

Lost brown colour purse in auto travelling from Thane khevra circle to lodha paradise thane. Had my debit card, driving license, adhaar card, pan card. If anybody finds it please call on 9323195487
Shivpujrahul

Aug 18, 2019

Lost a bag in Auto

I forgot a golden colour carry bag in an auto I boarded from Thane West Station. I got down at Khopat S. T. stand. Please help in retrieving it. Any contact details of the lost and found office would be helpful.

Rahul
9892205745
Mel7210

Aug 16, 2019

Denial at Thane

Respected sir/ madam,

On Wednesday I reached thane station around 7:45 pm and I was accepted by an auto driver at 9;15 to go to my place. Many just ignored our existence , ) while some said they undertake only ola and Uber bookings.
A few I have noted down are MH04:HH 3185, MH04: GN 1363, MH04: JH 8057H43: AG 9065, MH04:CW 003.

I request you to kindly take the required actions as their numbers are increasing with each passing day.
Sandeep Raorane

Jul 9, 2019

Auto-rickshaw refuse to ferry at Mira Road - MH04 HZ 3488

​Respected Sir,

Today Morning I was coming from the hospital and ask below Auto-rickshaw driver to drop me at my place in Mira Road, but he refuses to ferry and doing misbehaving with me when I have forced him to drop.

I am attaching auto Auto-rickshaw detail image with driver photo, requesting you to please take an action and do the needful.

​Auto Register # MH04 HZ 3488
Nishtha271100

Jun 11, 2019

Lost A Bag In Auto Rickshaw

I forgot my blue duffle bag in an auto rickshaw while come from court naka to majiwada at 12:30AM on 10-06-2019. The luggage carries some clothes and a file containing important original documents like 10-12 Marksheet, School Leaving Certificate, Aadhaar Card etc.
I do not remember the auto number.
If anyone finds the bag please let me know.

Nishtha Wagh.
+91 7875372727
uday.gawade

May 20, 2019

Lost of Newly purchased Shoes Bag

I have lost my newly purchased Shoes. It is purchased from Shoppers Stop, Viviana mall, Thane West and Auto took from same mall to Mulund Check naka.

The auto person was a nice man and looked liked a genuine person

Please help to get it back, If anyone found please contact on below mentioned no.

Uday Gawade
9920894440
PreetiHM

Mar 31, 2019

Lost wallet

I hve lost my wallet in Auto. Auto took from Mango store Thane West to Mulund check naka.. If anyone has found please call me

Preeti
flavi

Mar 29, 2019

lost my smart watch

Hi, I took a rickshaw from near st. john school to Adresh Nager. I lost my smart watch in rickshaw...please call me on 9870608998 sonia.. Its on 29 Mar around 1:25 pm...please help me.

virendrarathore2202

Dec 26, 2018

Lost Bage

We lost our bag in auto rikshaw, we were seated in rikshaw from thane railway station east to teen hath naka. In bag were many things like wallet and clothes. In the wallet original documents is there like Driving licence, Pan card, Car Registration Card and almost 5000 thousand rupees. All documents of Jaipal Singh Shaktawat residence of village Agurli, dist. Dewas, MP. And i am Virendra Rathore and jaipal is my sister's husband, my current address is 301, Plot no 1034 Omkar apartment, sector 5, Koparkhaine, Navi Mumbai.

Kindly contact on this number.

Jaipal Singh Shaktawat
99779 51719

Virendra Singh Rathore
virendrarathore2202

Dec 26, 2018

bag lost

We lost our bag in auto rikshaw, we were seated in rikshaw from thane railway station east to teen hath naka hotel saimas. In bag were many things like wallet and clothes. In the wallet original documents is there like Driving licence, Pan card, Car Registration Card and almost 5000 thousand rupees. All documents of Jaipal Singh Shaktawat residence of village Agurli, dist. Dewas, MP. And i am Virendra Rathore and jaipal is my sister's husband, my current address is 301, Plot no 1034 Omkar apartment, sector 5, Koparkhaine, Navi Mumbai.
last four digit of riskhaw is 0809.

Kindly contact on this number.

Jaipal Singh Shaktawat
99779 51719

Virendra Singh Rathore
neha sansare

Oct 13, 2018

Lost Earings(Jhumke)

Lost my earrings(Jhumke)in auto. they were kept in small plastic bag, sealed. Auto driver name is Bhushan Kumbhar. I got the auto from Rosa gardenia Kasarvadavli, Behind hyper city. Please let me know about it. I have lost it just an hour back i.e.: 3:45PM. Autowas standing in front of Rosa gardenia Gate no.:2.

Please let me know about any update.
Please help as they were expensive.
Deepakca1985

Lost my green color bag

Lost my bag on rakhi in auto from majiwada to teen hath naka.

Auto no MH 04 FC 7808

MY cell no 9004880822

Lost my green color bag

Deepakca1985

Forgot my bag in auto

Forgot my green color bag in auto at thane teen hath naka
Plz call me 9004880822

Auto no MH 04 FC 7808
aratideb

Not willing to commute

Auto rickshaw standing in queue but not willing to go to given destination as he didn't have license. MH 04 HZ 6518.
nitin143

Jul 11, 2018

Lost my umbrella(Yellow Colour)

I have lost my umbrella in the Auto rickshaw I travelled from thane station west to my office Emco Limited near wagale depot

Please can you help me to get the same back.

The auto person was a nice man and looked liked a genuine person and he also told me he had purchased a new vehicle.

Nitin A Ghogale
gam.nadar

Apr 14, 2018

Lost baggage

I was traveling from thane station to shubhash Nagar,thane today around 10.30 am on 14 april 2018 while getting down i forgot to take my hand baggage

I got the cctv footage and the number ends with 6514 rest are not clear (image attached)
Please can you help me to get the same back.

The auto person was a nice man

Nadar
+91 9867673035

gs2311

Dec 27, 2017

Lost Laptop Bag with Laptop

I lost my Laptop Bag while travelling from Kothari Compound to Thane Bus Depot. It contained my Laptop and documents/seal.
Request to pl update if submitted.

Sumit Singh
Priyanka518

Dec 20, 2017

Reckless Driving

My name is Priyanka
I was waiting for my office bus near signal Teen Hath Naka today 20.12.17 at 9.20 am waiting to cross the road at the signal.
A moron,insane, mad, stupid auto rickshaw driver was talking to the another stupid fellow auto-driver by looking behind while driving his auto and suddenly lost his control and came to the extreme left side where i was waiting and dashed me harshly that i fell down along with my belongings on the road and hurt myself badly on hands and legs.
The auto-driver and his friend fled away and did not even have the courtesy to stop to check if i am alive or dead.
If it had been the vice-versa, they would have called the union and asked for strike.
The traffic police at the signal was not doing his job and was busy having breakfast.
As i fell down, i could not take note of the auto details.
This is their everyday nuisance which creates problem for the commuters.

Requesting you to take a strong action on this.
INRODV

Nov 5, 2017

Lost baggage

I have lost my baggage in the Auto rickshaw I travelled from Majiwada thane West to my residence in brahmand ghodbunder road.

My baggage was a plastic bad with black office shoes.

Vinod Rodrigues
+91 9769446394
manmohanyadav

Oct 4, 2017

Meter Running Fast

I boarded auto rickshaw MH04 FC1349 from Kalwa naka to Majiwada naka on 29th Sep 2017 in evening at 7 p.m.
While i do daily communte and it cost me arounnd INR 50 but mentioned auto rickshaw meter was fast enough resulting to INR 83 with normal traffic. Request you to get it this auto rickshaw meter checked.
manmohanyadav

Oct 4, 2017

Meter Reading

I took auto rickshaw MH04 FC1349 from Kalwa naka to Majiwada naka on 29th Sep 2017 in evening at 7 p.m.
Moumitabk

Aug 28, 2017

No autos in the share auto stand in Dhokali

In the morning when commuters have to go to work, the Dhokali auto rickshaw stand is empty. This has been going on for months, and it worsens during monsoons. Can somebody look into this please... There is no one to monitor this situation. How can authorities be so negligent. This is highly irresponsible.

pabloabcde12345

Jun 25, 2017

overcharging and proceeding without turning the meter on

Me and my friends were travelling back from mira road station
We caught this rickshaw and told him to take us to a certain place
When we told him to turn on the meter , he told us''price nahi maloom hai kya''
Then when we reached our destination he overcharged us and when we questioned him he started creating a scene
the no plate was registered under 'MH 04 BC 1837'

Xtreme in - Delivery
    #14615598 - this Is my order number from xtreme...
    Zee Marathi - Ratris Khel Chale 2
    Wow Wow Wow. Zee marathi proves that any amount of crimes...
    Star Vijay (Tamil) - Retelecast
    Please retelecast or recontinue the radhakrishna...
    Vijay Tv - Retelecast
    Please retelecast or recontinue the radhakrishna...
    Nsdl e governance - About my pancard satus doesn't found
    Sir/madam, I have applied for new pan card on...
    babu banarsi das engeneering college - My documents being kept in college illegally
    I dropped out of babu banarsi days engendering college...
    Indian Railways - Fan not working
    Sir, In train number 13007, coach S4, 2 fans are not...
    Y-Axis immigration frauds and cheats incorporated - Status of Refund - yaxis
    Dear Relationship officer, This is to update you and...
    Godrej - COOLING PROBLEM IN REFRIGERATOR
    I HAVE LODGED A COMPLAINT ON 4TH NOVEMBER 2019, MY...
    Stashfin - Loan amount not credited on time.
    hi this is my loan application number SEHS19101679125 it...