Thane police commissioner office -Passport section

Consumer complaints and reviews about Thane police commissioner office -Passport section

yogesh1482

Mar 2, 2019

Expedite Commissioner Of Police, District Thane City for review

We have completed my physical police verification at Kalwa Police Station on 22 March.

File No.: BO4063383886219, BO4063383876619

But the STATUS is still showing:

"Police report has been submitted by KALWA Police Station, Thane City and sent to Commissioner Of Police, District Thane City for review"

I humbly request you to ASAP provide your approval as i have travel urgently for my work.
Unknown88

Feb 14, 2019

Passport re-issue getting delayed

I have applied for Re-issue of passport whereby a Pre-Verification report was required to be provided by police.

The status shows: "Police report has been submitted by the Police Station and sent to Commissioner Of Police, District Thane City for review"

The file number is : BO4073337375419

The status is constant since 11th Feb 2019

I humbly request you to expeditiously carry out the review and send your approval to Passport office ASAP, as i have to travel for my work this month end and can not unless i get new passport issued.

JAI TOLANI

The status is constant since 31st July 2017.

Hemendra Sharad Kulkarni
ahmedraza_ansari

Jan 4, 2019

Police Report sent to Commissioner Of Police, District Thane City for review

The pre-verification check for re-issue of my passport was completed by Mumbra Police Station on December 30, 2018, and police report has been submitted and sent Commissioner Of Police, District Thane City for review.

The file number is BO2073199139818

The status on application status tracker shows - "Police report has been submitted by MUMBRA Police Station, Thane City and sent to Commissioner Of Police, District Thane City for review."

I humbly request you to review the same at the earliest.

Let me know if anything is required from my end.

Ahmed Raza
+91 8879425496
ahmedraza_ansari

Jan 4, 2019

Police Report Pending For Review

The file number is BO2073199139818

I humbly request you to review the same at the earliest.

Let me know if anything is required from my end.

Ahmed Raza
+91 8879425496
bhooshanmore

Jan 3, 2019

Thane police commissioner office -Passport section

My passport status "Police report has been submitted by KHADAKPADA Police Station, Thane City and sent to Commissioner Of Police, District Thane City for review."
showing below from last 22 days .

File Number BO4063123669218
Date of Birth 26/12/1993

Type of Application Normal
Application Received on Date 07/12/2018

Please help me with this and check ASAP.

Best Regards,
Shubhangi More
bhooshanmore

Jan 3, 2019

Thane police commissioner office -Passport section

showing below from last 22 days .

File Number BO4063123669218
Date of Birth 26/12/1993
Type of Application Normal
Application Received on Date 07/12/2018

Please help me with this and check ASAP.

Best Regards,
Shubhangi More
TEJAS MAHESH DOSHI

Oct 4, 2018

Delay of passport

I have applied for Fresh passport for My daughter & My Mother , Police pre-verification is completed and till date the status says it is at Commissioners of police Thane office

The file number is :BO4062794650618 & BO4062794115218

The status shows: Police report has been submitted by DOMBIWALI Police Station, Thane City and sent to Commissioner Of Police, District Thane City for review.

I humbly request you to expeditiously carry out the review and send your approval to Passport office ASAP, as i we have to travel to abroad and we need to process for the visa

TEJAS MAHESH DOSHI
9820571738
mjt1966

Sep 8, 2018

Police Pre-verification for Passport Re-issue

he pre-verification for re-issue of my passport was completed by Shivaji Nagar Police Station on September 4, 2018, and file forwarded to offices of Police Commissioner for approval.

The file number is BO4072771662818.

The status shows - Police report has been submitted by SHIVAJI NAGAR Police Station, Ambernath City and sent to Commissioner of Police, District Thane City for Review. The status has been constant for few days.
I humbly request you to provide your approval as I have to apply for Visa.
Manish Trivedi
Aditi_Singhal

May 1, 2018

Requesting to process Passport ASAP

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have applied for Reissue Of passport with file number is : BO4072232693218(Aditi Singhal). Kindly request you to look and validate the same as soon as possible, as my travel is planned next week and I am waiting for my Passport for Visa processing.

The current status is "Police report has been submitted by MANPADA Police Station, Thane City and sent to Commissioner Of Police, District Thane City for review."

Aditi Singhal
Aditi_Singhal

May 1, 2018

Requesting to process Passport ASAP

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have applied for Reissue Of passport with file number is : BO4072232693218 (Aditi Singhal). Kindly request you to look and validate the same as soon as possible, as my travel is planned next week and I am waiting for my Passport for Visa processing.

Aditi Singhal
patelromi

Apr 26, 2018

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have applied for Reissue Of passport with file number is : BO4072256188818 (Romi Rameshbhai Patel). Kindly request you to look and validate the same as soon as possible, as my travel is planned next week and I am waiting for my Passport for Visa processing.

Romi Patel
govindagarwal

Apr 5, 2018

Request to process my passport file

I have applied for Renewal Of passport with file number is : BO4072158433418 (Master Govind Agarwal) and for fresh passport for my daughter with file number : BO4062158472218 (Anaisha Agarwal). Our applications were submitted on 24/03/2018 at Thane psk.

The status shows: "Police report has been submitted by KAPURBAWDI Police Station, Thane City and sent to Commissioner Of Police, District Thane City for review.".

I request you to look into this and send our report to Passport office as soon as possible as we are travelling to Malaysia on 13th April and need to apply for e-visa, which itself will take another 2-3 days.

Request you to kindly look into my issue.

Master Govind Agarwal
Mob- 9820668616
Mumbai
butcherofbarcelona

Mar 15, 2018

Police Report Not yet finalized

HI

My name is SUDIP DATTA and thank you for gifting me the most horrendous experience of renewal of passport in Thane.

My verification status says -

Police report not yet finalized by commisioner of police, district thane city,

File number is BO4071819519617

SUDIP DATTA

Phone: 7506056555

Email id: [email protected]

Police Station: Chitalsar

it will be really nice if somebody tells me why will a tax paying, clean professional with no police record and adhar card at my current address and all dox submitted been drageed like this

Warm Regards

Sudip
o. Sankaran Kutty

Mar 6, 2018

Police Report not yet finalized by Commissioner of Police, District Thane City

I have received the following message from your office on 06.03.2018 at 9:51 AM.

" File No. BO4072023111618: Police Report not yet finalized by Commissioner of Police, District Thane City. Contact Police for details".

The Vishnu nagar Police station has done my Police Verification on 24.02.2018 and it has been informed to me that they have sent Police Verification report to your office. Thereafter, on 06.03.2018 at 9:51 AM, I received the above message by SMS.

In this connection, please let me know as to what details, information or document you require from my side and for what reason you have not finalized my Police Report to the Passport Authority.

With regards,
O.Sankaran Kutty
File No. BO4072023111618
Mob. No:- 9869047499
Ashishm100

Mar 6, 2018

Verification pending from bhayander police station

I would like to inform you that I had apply for passport before few month back and two time police verification came to bhayander police station and both time they submitted same report applicant is not cooprating for police verification due to I could not reached police station b'z they inform me before few hour before that time u was on office and next day when I go to bhayander police station they told your report has been submitted to passport office. Could you please help me on this. Atleast we get communication before a day from police station.
Viji Sriram

Feb 23, 2018

Review by Commisioner of Police

We have completed my daughter's physical police verification at Vartak Nagar Police Station on 10th February 2018.

Name: Sowmya Sriram

File No.: BO4071990863618

But the STATUS since15th February 2018 is still showing:

"Police report has been submitted by the Vartak Nagar Police Station and sent to Commissioner Of Police, District Thane City for review"

I humbly request you to ASAP provide your approval.

Thanks in advance.
Navin Ravi

Jan 17, 2018

Not reviewed yet

Greetings,

I have cleared physical verification still my application under process. Now I got message commissioner is not yet finalized my file please guide me how to make resolve this.

Due, to this hope I will get my job loss.

Muni0007

Jan 9, 2018

Pending Police Verification

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have applied for Fresh of passport with file number is : BO4061682990017 and my application was submitted on 14/09/2017 at Thane PSK.

The status shows: "Police report has been submitted by BADLAPUR EAST Police Station, Thane City and sent to Commissioner Of Police, District Thane City for review."

I request you to look into my file and send my report to Passport office as soon as possible.

Shivshankar Muni
Mob- 8655237886
Email- [email protected]
Badlapur
Prakash Sharan

Nov 27, 2017

Police Verification Clearance

My Wife, Priya Saran, police verification at Kalyan, Khadakpada, Police station has been completed and it is lying at your office for clearance and to be forwarded to Passport office. We have also received message from passport office in this regard. Kindly confirm the status and if anything required from our side we will fulfill the requirement.

Name:- Priya Sharan
File No.:- BO4061665983417
Application Received on Date:- 08/11/2017
On Line Application Status:- Status Police report has been submitted by KHADAKPADA Police Station, Thane City and sent to Commissioner Of Police, District Thane City for review

We had also received call from your office that whether everything is done properly or not at Khadakpada police station, kalyan.
And we had replied , it was done ok..

Thanking and Regards

Prakash Sharan
Astral2k2001

Nov 25, 2017

POLICE VERIFICATION REVIEW AT COMMISSIONER

I Manish S Jadhav have completed my physical police verification at Chitalsar manpada Police Station on 18th Nov.

File No.: BO4071689813217

But the STATUS is still showing:

Many Thanks in advance.

Manish Jadhav

Mobile: 9820555551
mariyacal

Oct 31, 2017

Police Verification Review

I have applied for Renewal of passport with file number is : BO4071477238417 and my application was submitted on 13/09/2017 at Thane PSK.

The status shows: "Police report has been submitted by MUMBRA Police Station, Thane City and sent to Commissioner Of Police, District Thane City for review.".

I request you to look into my file and send my report to Passport office as soon as possible as I need to register for an exam using the passport number and the last day is near.

Mariya Calcuttawala
mob- 9820964197
Mumbra
mariyacal

Oct 31, 2017

Request to process my passport file

I have applied for Renewal Of passport with file number is : BO4071477238417 and my application was submitted on 13/09/2017 at Thane psk.

I request you to look into my and send my report to Passport office as soon as possible as I need to register for an exam using my Passport number and the last date is near.

Kindly look into my issue

Mariya Calcuttawala
mob- 9820964197
Mumbra
shubham1232

Sep 25, 2017

Police Verification Review

I have applied for Fresh passport with file number is : TH2061357949617 and my application was submitted on 09/08/2017 at Thane psk.

The status shows: "Police report has been submitted by KHADAKPADA Police Station, Thane City and sent to Commissioner Of Police, District Thane City for review.".

The status is constant since 26/08/17.

I request you to look into the problem and send my report to Passport office as soon as possible.

mob- 8450934903
Kalyan

Sep 25, 2017

POLICE VERIFICATION REVIEW AT COMMISSIONER

The status is constant since 26/08/17.

mob- 8450934903
Kalyan
vidhishah042

Aug 16, 2017

Delay of passport

Respected sir
I have applied for a fresh passport. Also my police verification is done but my status shows that it is sent to thane for commissioner verification from many days.
File number: TH############
I request you to look for this file and take required action immideiately.

Andhra pradesh debt relief - Regarding DWCRA in andhra pradesh
    Dear Sir/Madam, This is for your kind notification...
    Bank of Baroda - ATM not dispeced cash but deducted from my SBI account
    ATM CASH NOT RECIVED BUT DEBITED IN ACCOUNT I praveen...
    Hathway - Internet not working
    CustomerID: 1157324101 At the very first moment when we...
    GHMC Property Tax - Two PTIN numbers generated for single property
    Dear Sir I have been paying property tax for my home...
    Hathway Internet - Internet not working
    CustomerID: 1157324101 I hope you are well. I first...
    Vipul MedCorp TPA Pvt. Ltd. Gurgaon - service
    worst service of from top to bottom never ask anyone to...
    JAIPUR NATIONAL UNIVERSITY, JAIPUR - Regarding b.com course
    I am Manoj Kumar Gengat from bhilwara. I have completed...
    Chetan chile - Worgly money cr your A/C
    Unwanted unknown deduction Your account is debited...
    Pune Traffic Police - Incorrect Challan Issued
    Hi, I have been issued incorrect challan on my two wheeler...
    TATA group of companies - Fake interview by SMS of Tata group
    I received SMS from TATA HR (Job alert) regarding...