The Army Medical Corps Record Lucknow Pin-900450 (U.P.)

Consumer complaints and reviews about The Army Medical Corps Record Lucknow Pin-900450 (U.P.)

Nov 24, 2022

(U.P.)
Subject:-1.My low medical category has been done in siachen glacier 5 Ladakh Scouts so why my service is not being extension of service for two year
2.application form why i was not give Home posting in last.
3. Non receipt of till date special trainees nursing assistant certificate till date from AMC Records Lucknow.

With due respect and humble submission I have to submit the following few lines for your kind consideration and favorable action please.
1. You told me through letter that you were not given extension because of this reason but my LMC was done in Siachen Glacier sir first I have neither any disease nor anything, I have been extended from Havaldar to Naib Subedar and subedar further extension again and again If you have requested, you have sent the letter to You If you haven't done extension then why you have done extension from havaldar to naib subedar first tell me according to which army order you have done extension before now according to which army order you haven't done extension and why you can't do extension I request you again and again that You Kindly tell about this by letter and for this reason your job cannot be extended as per this army order
2. So sir, but I requested you to give me the last posting near my home so that I can adjust my family members but you did not give me the last posting, I was told that the distance of your posting is far from yours. It is close to home and it was told that you are a Technician You can be given here why this is being done to me, I request you again and again to give me the last posting in Lucknow command hospital because my children are small and my family is being treated by neurology and neuro surgery from Lucknow command Before I retire for the last time, I want me Treatment of the family in Lucknow Command Hospital, if possible posting in Lucknow Command Hospital will be pleased.
3. Therefore, it is requested to sir to provide relief by paying attention to the above mentioned problems/complaints as soon as possible, it will be very kind of you.
4. Enclosing with the application
(all reference photocopy attached)

5. I humbly request you sir to look into the matter personally so that I can live my remaining life peacefully.
6.. Hope to receive a positive response from your end.

Unit - AH R&R Delhi Cantt-10

Publication of Temporary  Duty in 431 in Kargil War, after that I stayed there for seven months but no allowance Part ll order has been

Oct 19, 2022

(U.P.)

Subject:-1. Publication of Temporary Duty in 431 in Kargil War, after that I stayed there for seven months but no allowance Part ll order has been given to me, DO Part II not adjusted of my service document till date.

1:- I was a poster in Jhansi MH in 2001 so I was sent to Temporary Duty in 431 in Kargil War, after that I stayed there for 7 months but no allowance part-II order has been given to me yet.
AHQ letter no 9(3)2001/D dated 27 Dec 2001 and HQ Southern Command notification no 410021/OPP/NOTFN/GS(OPS) dated 13 feb 2002
2:- Pl fwd the same at the earlies for my future/carried.
3:-Sir iam facing great difficulty, i request to you, please rectified my complain at the earliest.
4:- I humbly request you sir to look into the matter personally so that I can live my remaining life peacefully.
5:- Hope to receive a positive response from your end.

Unit - AH R&R Delhi Cantt-10

Temporary  Duty in 431 in Kargil War, after that I stayed there for seven months but no allowance Part ll order has been given to me, DO Part II Temporary  Duty in 431 in Kargil War, after that I stayed there for seven months but no allowance Part ll order has been given to me, DO Part II

Sep 14, 2022

(U.P.)

Subject:-1. Non receipt of special trainees nursing assistant certificate from AMC Records Lucknow.

1:- I have been complied STNA Class (Neurology course from 24 March 2008 to 19 September 2008 as per Appx 'B' (Refer to ROI 9/2003) dated 17 June 2008. Base Hospital Delhi Cantt (copy of board preceding attached for your ready reference).
2:- I have already been applied for certificate from AMC Record, Lucknow vide Command Hospital, South Command, Pune as per letter appended below:-
(i) 525/2/Coy-III/Gen/2017 dt 22 Mar 2017
(ii) 525/2/Coy-III/Gen/2017 dt 21 Jul 2017
(iii) 525/2/Coy-III/Gen/2017 dt 26 Jul 2017
3:- As per your office letter Not 341007PT/100714/NA dt 10 Jul 2014 the above named NCO trained in Neurology to Posting at Command Hospital Southern Command Pune. So you are requested to forward Neurology trained certificate to the individual for their benefit (all reference photocopy attached)
4:- You are therefore, requested to fwd the STNA Certificate at the earliest for handing over to the indl concerned.
5:- Sir advance warning order for retirement as per Refer your letter no 357000MP/AWO(JCO)01/24 dt 21 Jul 2022, (SOS wef 01 Jan 2024). then i need STNA certificate for new job. and application will be evaluated on the basis of STNA certificate.
6:- Pl fwd the same at the earlies for my future/carried.
7:-Sir iam facing great difficulty, i request to you, please rectified my complain at the earliest.
8:- I humbly request you sir to look into the matter personally so that I can live my remaining life peacefully.
9:- Hope to receive a positive response from your end.

Unit - AH R&R Delhi Cantt-10

retirement as per Refer your letter no 357000MP/AWO(JCO)01/24 dt 21 Jul 2022, (SOS wef 01 Jan 2024). then i need STNA certificate for new job retirement as per Refer your letter no 357000MP/AWO(JCO)01/24 dt 21 Jul 2022, (SOS wef 01 Jan 2024). then i need STNA certificate for new job retirement as per Refer your letter no 357000MP/AWO(JCO)01/24 dt 21 Jul 2022, (SOS wef 01 Jan 2024). then i need STNA certificate for new job retirement as per Refer your letter no 357000MP/AWO(JCO)01/24 dt 21 Jul 2022, (SOS wef 01 Jan 2024). then i need STNA certificate for new job