THE BMW AUTOMOBILE COMPANY BOARD LONDON, UK

Consumer complaints and reviews about THE BMW AUTOMOBILE COMPANY BOARD LONDON, UK

Chetan rai

Jan 25, 2023

Fully fake

I am lost my money 15,000 Rupees in year of 2022
Yes this is fully scam don't give any money for this sacm please be carefull to handle in this waste time and money they send one mail and they call 🤙 you for prize amount for you please 🥺🥺 be carefull to scamers
hjl8577

Jul 19, 2022

Is a fake or real one?

Dear Winner, HYUN JOO LEE

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of One Million Great British Pounds , (1,000,000 GBP) and BMW X7 SUV (2022 Model) for the YEAR 2022 BMW AUTOMOBILE EMAIL PROMOTION UNITED KINGDOM. This was a Mobile draw promo which was held in London, United Kingdom.

The BMW MOTORS PROMOTION is sponsored by United Kingdom Promo and other International Companies. The BMW Motors Email draw is held to encourage you and others to play and promote mobile users.

I congratulate you On behalf of BMW Lottery Promo UK and you are hereby directed to immediately contact our affiliated Courier/Delivery Company for the delivery of your winning cheque of One million Great British Pounds (1,000,000 GBP). Find below the contact details of the Courier/Delivery Company.

MAIN CONTACT EMAIL: [email protected]

You are to send them email at once quoting your IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS {PARCEL/NUM/1405} and give them the below information:

11.ALTERNATIVE EMAIL ID:

Get back to me as soon as you have received your prize so that I can close your file in this office.

Dr. James Ferguson

Girish K gowda

Nov 4, 2021

Bmw winner

Hello sir I am BMW CAR 25TH ANNIVERSARY 2020
PROGRAMS I am the winner is showing in email.
Please can help fake are riyal
My wathsapp number 9731484764
Email [email protected]
Please help me
Deraniyagala

Aug 31, 2021

Informing about a msg about a fake prize

Will I receive such a prize
I receive a message on 24th August ,saying that" UR PHONE NUMBER IS SELECTED AS WINNER OF 1,000,000 PONDS IN THE B.M.W 2021 PROMO UK. TO GET YOUR PRIZE,EMAIL YOUR NAME,ADDRESS,PHONE,TO" a given email address .
Is this true ? Will I receive such a prize?

After a week or more later I realized that this msg is completely a fake msg about a prize. I am kindly requesting you all who received a msg like this don't waste your time and money.

To B.M.W. Automobile Company,
Please check about these massages and the company and find a way to solve this problem.

Thank you!
Yenusha

Aug 20, 2021

Will I receive such a prize

I receive a message on 20th August ,saying that" UR PHONE NUMBER IS SELECTED AS WINNER OF 1,000,000 DOLLARS IN THE B.M.W PROMO. TO GET YOUR PRIZE,EMAIL YOUR NAME,ADDRESS,PHONE,TO" a given email address .
Is this true ? Will i receive such a prize?

Thank You .
Oshini

Aug 13, 2021

I'm from Sri Lanka
And I received a message form a local number that I have received a prize of 1000000 pounds from BMW 2021 promo UK. Is this true. Could you please inform about this. Actually will I receive such a prize

Samanthi 1974

Aug 8, 2021

Winning mail related query

I have received a massage from a local number saying that my phone number has won 1 000 000 pounds from the BMW 2021 PROMO UK. I kindly request you conform that this massage is true. Thank you. Email: [email protected] mobile no: 0714592446
Samanthi 1974

Aug 8, 2021

I got a massage ssaying that i'm one of the winner. Is it fake or true?

Thamali1998

Aug 4, 2021

I got a message saying that,I am one of the winner. Is it fake or true?

I am a citizen of sri lanka. I have got a message that my phone number has won 1,000,000 pounds in the B.M.W.2021 PROMO UK. I kindly request you to confirm to me that this message is true.what are the ingredients in this parcel.

R.A.R. Ranasinghe Email: [email protected] Tel:0717564941
Indrachapa

Jul 23, 2021

I got a message saying that, i am one of the winner.is it fake or true?

I am a citizen of sri lanka.
I have got a message that my phone number has won 1,000,000 Pounds in the B.M.W.2021 PROMO UK.
To get the prize my name,address,phone number,age and occupation has requested to the email ; [email protected]

S.A.S.I.Samarathunga
Tel : 070-4412144
Email : [email protected]
SLNimesha

Mar 29, 2021

I got a mail that says I am one of the winners,is it fake or real?

Dear All,

I am a citizen of Sri Lanka and I belong to third class economically.

Since I was a poor man, I could not make money without knowing their truth.

I kindly request you to confirm to me that this message is true.

I will also send you the emails I received with this. I call upon you to take action to find out.

If I get it, I will be a great help.

My email : [email protected]

Please refer the received Mail

Attn: Lucky Winner

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of One Million Great British Pounds, (1,000,000 GBP==220,000,000 LKR) Two Hundred And Twenty Million Rupees and BMW X6 SUV (2021 Model) for the YEAR 2021 BMW AUTOMOBILE PROMOTION UNITED KINGDOM. This was a Mobile draw promo which was held in London, United Kingdom.

The BMW MOTORS PROMOTION is sponsored by United Kingdom Promo and other International Companies. The BMW Motors Mobile draw is held to encourage you and others to play and promote mobile users.

INFORMATION ABOUT ENGLAND BMW 31th ANNIVERSARY.

ENGLAND BMW ANNIVERSARY is an independent Anniversary Organization that has been financially assisting people with its intention to change people's life since 2008, many people have benefited from it over the years. All participant were selected randomly through a computer ballot system of different Mobile Numbers over 100,000 Unions and corporate bodies that are listed all over the world and your Mobile Number happens to be among the lucky 5 Mobile Numbers selected by our BMW machine system from over 1 Million Mobile Numbers that was used for the contest, this is how you won the BMW prize.

To file your claim, you are to provide your information for Final verification to enable you receive your Cash Prize and your BMW X6 Jeep, Provide your claims information as required below:

Kindly note that the original of your winning cheque and the certificate with other relative Documents from the court and the probate registry has been forwarded to the Courier Company for onward Delivery to you as soon as you contact them. Let it be known to you that all Taxes and Delivery Fee has been Paid. by BMW AUTOMOBILE COMPANY UNITED KINGDOM, Therefore, you will only be required to PAY Sri Lanka Local Custom Clearance Fee when your Parcel has Arrived in your country.

You are therefore expected to contact our affiliated delivery company (COURIER GLOBAL SERVICES INTL.) in which your winnings cheque of One Million Great British Pounds, (1.000,000 GBP) has been sent to for delivery to your residence.

Do contact the COURIER GLOBAL SERVICES INTL. with the contact information below for further instructions on how to send the winning cheque to your location

Please, You Should Fill Your Verification form below this mail and also send it down to the Courier Company for reference and verification purposes via email and also attach your invoice which is below (find attached invoice ), please INDICATE that you are contacting them regarding BMW promotion.

8. I D CARD OR PASSPORT NUMBER:

COURIER GLOBAL SERVICES.

LINK.. https://courierglobalservices.com

TELEPHONE... +447868712218

DISPATCH OFFICER: MR. ADAMS BRADFORD
COMPANY EMAIL : [email protected]

Note: You are to keep your winning personal to yourself, do not disclose to anyone until you have claimed your prize, because BMW COMPANY has discovered a huge number of doubles claiming due to recipients informing close friends or relatives and third parties about their cash prize and also sharing their winning notification. As a result of this, these friends try to claim the winning prize on behalf of the real recipient. The ENGLAND BMW ANNIVERSARY BOARD has reached a decision from headquarters that any double claim discovered by the Lottery Board will result to the cancellation of that particular winning, making a loss for both the double claimer and the real winner, as it is taken that the real winner was the informer to the double claimer about the lottery. So, you are hereby strongly advised once more to keep your winnings strictly confidential until you claim your prize. You can as well come over to London for the claim of your prize if necessary.

SPECIAL NOTICE:

This office will not be responsible for any outstanding fees. Remember Sri Lanka Local Custom Fee Clearance are to be paid by you and not the lottery board, for the fact that the lottery organizers have made all the provision expenses, regarding delivery of parcel

Have it in mind that your won prize cannot be deducted from your winning amount, this is because the total amount has been insured to the real value. This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

It is Expected that you add your IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS{PARCEL/NUM/1405}as the subject of any correspondence with the courier company to ensure they respond in a timely manner.

I will require a concise update on proceedings with the firm as soon as you are in contact with them. If you need any assistance whatsoever, please do not hesitate to let me know. On 7th MAY 2021 The BMW Company Will issue you an INVITATION LETTER for oncoming winning award, do have a nice day,

Congratulations again, from all our staffs. Please do regularly check your mail as we update you when to receive your winnings.

From the Management and staff of the BMW Company, we say Congratulation once again!.

Regards!
Nimesha
chathurnaga

Sep 23, 2019

that sms are ture or false

i have recived sms by local mobile number regarding to the won some money acoording to that sms refer your mobile number have won 1,000,000 british pounds from bmw uk oromo to claim that ask some information.so i want to its true or false why its come from local number.i hope be kindly enough to reply for my compain
priyadarshana

Sep 2, 2019

BMW PROMO

dear sir’

Pay attention to

I am a citizen of Sri Lanka and I belong to third class economically.

However, at an anniversary celebration of your company, I have been told that I have won a payment and I have been asked to pay the courier company to get it.

Since I was a poor man, I could not make money without knowing their truth.

I kindly request you to confirm to me that this message is true.

If I get it, I will be a great help.

I submit this for your information.

If this is false, take legal action against those people

This

PRIYADARSHANA
In Sri Lanka
My Contact No. 0763845283 & 0714670245 or 0754855970

I think this is a deception by somebody in the name of your company. It will hurt your company. It will greatly affect your company's good name.
And this will not only hurt your reputation as you are the world's No. 1 company.

************ 1 ***************

Attn: Lucky Winner

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of Eight Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds , (800,000 GBP) and BMW X6 SUV (2019 Model) for the YEAR 2019 BMW AUTOMOBILE CAR EMAIL PROMOTION UNITED KINGDOM. This was a Mobile draw promo which was held in London, United Kingdom.

INFORMATION ABOUT ENGLAND BMW 30th ANNIVERSARY.

ENGLAND BMW ANNIVERSARY, is an independent Anniversary Organization that has been financially assisting people with its intention to change people's life since 2009, many people have benefited from it over the years. All participant were selected randomly through a computer ballot system of different Mobile Numbers over 100,000 Unions and corporate bodies that are listed all over the world and your Mobile Number happens to be among the lucky 5 Mobile Numbers selected by our BMW machine system from over 1 Million Mobile Numbers that was used for the contest, this is how you won the BMW prize.

Kindly note that the original of your winning cheque and the certificate with other relative documents from the court and the probate registry has been forwarded to the courier company for onward delivery to you as soon as you contact them.

You are therefore expected to contact our affiliated delivery company (GLOBAL COURIER AND LOGISTICS SERVICES INTL.) in which your winnings cheque of Eight Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds , (800,000 GBP) has been sent to for delivery to your residence.

Do contact the GLOBAL COURIER AND LOGISTICS SERVICES INTL with the contact information below for further instructions on how to send the winning cheque to your location and the amount to be charged for the delivery.

Please you should fill your verification form below this mail and also send it down to the courier company for reference and verification purpose via email

COMPANY EMAIL: [email protected]

Note: You are to keep your winning personal to yourself, do not disclose to any one until you have claim your prize, because BMW COMPANY has discovered a huge number of double claiming due to recipients informing close friends relatives and third parties about their cash prize and also sharing their winning notification. As a result of this, these friends try to claim the winning prize on behalf of the real recipient. The ENGLAND BMW ANNIVERSARY BOARD has reached a decision from headquarters that any double claim discovered by the Lottery Board will result to the cancellation of that particular winning, making a loss for both the double claimer and the real winner, as it is taken that the real winner was the informer to the double claimer about the lottery. So you are hereby strongly advised once more to keep your winnings strictly confidential until you claim your prize. You can as well come over to London for the claim of your prize if necessary.

SPECIAL NOTICE:

This office will not be responsible for any outstanding fees. Services rendered by GLOBAL COURIER LTD are to be paid by you and not the lottery board, for the fact that the lottery organizers didn't make any provision for any upcoming expenses, regarding delivery of parcel or any such.

Have it in mind that your won prize cannot be deducted from your winning amount , this is because the total amount has been insured to the real value .This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

I will require a concise update on proceedings with the firm as soon as you are in contact with them. If you need any assistance whatsoever, please do not hesitate to let me know. Do have a nice day.

Congratulations again from all our staffs. Please do regularly check your mail as we update you when to receive your winnings.

*********2*****************

*****************3****************

Global Courier Services Limited

24-Hours Service.

3 Millbank Court

London, SW1P 4LG. United Kingdom.

Telephone: +44 7588707859

Dear: HALVINNA LOKUGE PRIYADARSHANA

We acknowledged the receipt of your mail in this office and the content was well understood. We appreciate your co-operation towards confirming to this office your residence address, delivery information and preferred shipment option.

Hence your parcel is set for dispatch to your residence. You are therefore advised to make the payment for your shipment option: { Option C Normal Delivery: in 4 Days in 96 hours 554 US DOLLARS IN SL RUPEES 98,500 LKR}

PAYMENT DIRECTIVES FOR THE DELIVERY

The Courier management recommends that Payment for the insurance and delivery charges should be made via Bank ,so as to speed up the delivery process. Do visit any of the below stated bank outlet close to you and make payment for your shipment option to our accredited agent whose details are stated below or you can make ATM payment or Online transfer.

Please find below the account details of the certified clearing house agents account based in SRI LANKA for your immediate remittance of the account setup fee for further remittance to us by the clearing house agent:

Account Name: M J F SAPNAZ

Account Number:8004670700

Bank Name: COMMERCIAL BANK

You are to send a scan copy of the evidence of payment to us for confirmation. Email shall be sent to you immediately we confirm your payment. As soon as we received confirmation of evidence of payment of the above charges, we shall dispatch your parcel to you immediately. The date and time of departure and expected date of delivery will be sent to you for confirmation. It will take 96 hours to get your parcel delivered to you. You will be required to sign for the parcel and to this we will need either your international passport as identification or your driver's license or any ID.

Finally upon receipt of full payment, your package shall be dispatched via your choice of Normal Delivery: in 96 hours, as soon as we complete the shipment process an original scanned copy of your parcel shipment dispatch slip issued by the shipping company will be sent to you for your verification. A tracking number will be given to you after the payment is made to enable you track your parcel and know your parcel location.

We anticipate your understanding and swift co-operation

Mr. Rox Kings

NOTE: You do not have any further business with the local agent, your business is with us hence there is no need to include his phone number or local address and we expect you to co-operate with us to serve you excellently by going to the bank, making the payment and sending to us via email a scanned copy of the receipt of deposit. He is just a money exchange local agent who will receive your funds and help to remit to us. Thanks again for your understanding and swift co-operation.

From: Lokuge Priyadarshana <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2019 10:32 PM
To: [email protected] <[email protected]>; [email protected] <[email protected]>
Subject: BMW PROMO - Lucky Winner

I'am Sri Lanka

My mail address is - 283/26, Moragala waththa, Thalahitiyawa, Pilana, Wanchawala, Galle

My mobile No. 0754855970 and 0763845283

My Office address - 4th Fast Attack Flotilla, Naval Dockyard, Trincomalee, Sri Lanka

My option is - C. Normal Delivery: in 4 Days

I will payment after received your parcel
I cant your parcel not received your parcel

Thank you sir.

****************4*****************

Attn: Lucky Winner

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of Eight Hundred & Seventy Five Thousand Great British Pounds , (875,000 GBP) and BMW X6 SUV (2019 Model) for the YEAR 2019 BMW AUTOMOBILE CAR EMAIL PROMOTION UNITED KINGDOM. This was a Mobile draw promo which was held in London, United Kingdom.

INFORMATION ABOUT ENGLAND BMW 30th ANNIVERSARY.

You are therefore expected to contact our affiliated delivery company (GLOBAL COURIER AND LOGISTICS SERVICES INTL.) in which your winnings cheque of Eight Hundred & Seventy Five Thousand Great British Pounds , (875,000 GBP) has been sent to for delivery to your residence.

From: Lokuge Priyadarshana <[email protected]>

...
Dinal Priyantha

Aug 28, 2019

Mobile number winning real or fake

Bmw automobile company msg sent my phone nu. That msg real or fake.
Arangi Suresh babu

Jul 23, 2019

Hi sir good evening my number 8142158343 BMW automobile contest is really or cheating please tell me

My name is suresh babu got a mail BMW automobile contest my ph number won the cash is Real or not
imasha1995

Oct 29, 2018

Mobile number winning real or fake

I got some Msg about I winning BMW Jeep and money I want to know It is real or fake please inform me though my email
Ballu Kishan

Aug 23, 2018

winning bmwuk 2018

Fake or no plans tell me

Y0UR W0N PRIZE FR0M BMW UK WILL ARRIVE INDIA TOMORROW FOR DETAILS CHECK YOUR EMAIL 0R CALL +448719746213 SEND YOUR ID PROOF TO [email protected]
marema

Feb 2, 2018

Real or Fake?Iwant to know

I got a message that my mobile number has won a UK NEW YEAR DRAW written as sponsored by BMW UK company
one BMW X6 and three cores and thirty five lakhs
i want to know if its real or fake
contact me at [email protected] or 8974805925
marema

Feb 2, 2018

Real or Fake?Iwant to know

sir I got a message saying that i won a a price from BMW UK company can you tell me weather it is sponsored by your company
Buddhvilas

Feb 1, 2018

Bmw car

Sir I have one massege my mobile 1bmw car and 2 crore 35 Lack but iam empress but mai nahi janta hua ki Sach hai jhuth
priyanegi

Jan 30, 2018

Review

These all are fraud and just making everyone fool. Madachod kahi ke
Phistarlin

Jan 29, 2018

I got a mail that says I am one of the winners,is it fake or real?

Dear Beneficiary: ,Phistarlin Tang

BMW Automobile Company is one of the world’s leading brand today, our success comprises on advanced technology/design.

We are pleased to inform you on the result of the just concluded promotion held to promote our new product <BMW X6. Your data receive has been cleared and authorize for prize collection. For your information, contact delivery agent (Mr Philip Morris) via email: [email protected] with your full names, Address, Mobile Number, Any Of Your ID Proof and collect your prize without delay.

This promotion is sponsor by our management, BMW Automobile Motors United Kingdom, approved by UK Gaming Board. We intend to use this medium to promote our Brand new product worldwide. The improved X6 stands strong on the BMW platform.

Your Prize <£340,000.00 GBP) British Pounds, Equivalent to your Country Currency Three Crore Thirty Five Lakhs INR (RS,3,35,00,000.00/-INR) and BMW Car Documents/Car key> will arrive your country India 30th January 2018. Attach belowe is Delivery Agent identity proof. All winning must be claimed not later than 3 days of Acknowledgement. Do not hesitate to contact us via telephone or email if the need arises. (+448712453643)

Documents required in India for Custom Clearance of Your prize (RS,3,35,00,000.00/-INR) demand draft cheque and your BMW X6 SVU(BMW X6 SUV) From Indira Gandhi International Airport, India is Stated Below"

- Beneficiary is required to arrange documents like Bill of Entry, Insurance copy, Import License, GATT Declaration, Detailed Packing list etc along with other documents as per custom clearance requirement in which a very low custom duty charges of Rs.21,500 INR is required to be paid by Beneficiary under EPCG Scheme from Director General of Foreign Trade in India. Our Delivery Agent <Mr Philip Morris> is coming to India to assist you in Obtaining above mentioned document for clearance of your car <BMW X6 SUV> from Indira Gandhi International Airport.

NOTE: KINDLY SEND US ANY SCAN COPY OF YOUR PHOTO IDENTIFICATION PROOF AS REGARD THE RIGHTFUL WINNER OF THIS AWARD

BMW WINNING PACKAGE DELIVERY DETAILS

DEPARTURE LONDON HEATH ROW AIRPORT DATE: 1/29/2018
TIME: 20:45:00 P.M (UK TIME)
ARRIVAL NEW DELHI IGI INTL. AIRPORT TERMINAL 3 DATE: 1/30/2018
TIME: 9:45 A.M (INDIA TIME)

Flight number VS 266-T A380 British Airways
Route London (LHR) to Delhi (DEL)
LHR - London - London Heathrow Airport
DEL - Delhi - Indira Gandhi International Airport
Departure Terminal: London Heathrow Airport - Zone A, Terminal 3
Arrival Terminal: Delhi - Indira Gandhi International Airport - International Arrival, Terminal 3

Your Parcel contains all of the following items.
1) A DEMAND DRAFT OF £340,000.00GBP, Equivalent to Rs 3, 35, 00,000.00/-INR
2) BRAND NEW HP LAPTOP.
3) YOUR BMW X6 SENSITIVE CAR KEY'S
4) CAR REGISTRATION HARD COPY DOCUMENT.
5) AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIMS ELIGIBILITY HARD COPIES.
6) YOUR WORLD COURIER AIRWAY BILL ISSUED.
7) FUND RELEASE ORDER FROM FINANCIAL SERVICE AUTHORITY (F.S.A) UNITED KINGDOM.

Do not hesitate to contact this office via telephone or email if the need arises. +448445880482 Be warned!!!

From the Management and staffs of the BMW Company we say Congratulation once again!!!

Mr. Scott Parker.
Tel: +448712453643
Larii Lamin

Jan 27, 2018

True or Fraud

I received a message from BMW Automobile Company UK that i won 3.35,00,00,000.00/-
I want to know whether it's true or fraud.
Kindly email me on [email protected] or contact me on 8729914871.
Ashish Vidhate

Jan 23, 2018

email received from bmw

Dear Beneficiary: Ashish Vidhate ,

Your Prize <£340,000.00 GBP) British Pounds, Equivalent to your Country Currency Three Crore Thirty Five Lakhs INR (RS,3,35,00,000.00/-INR) and BMW Car Documents/Car key> will arrive your country India 23rd January 2018. Attach belowe is Delivery Agent identity proof. All winning must be claimed not later than 3 days of Acknowledgement. Do not hesitate to contact us via telephone or email if the need arises. (+448712453643)

BMW WINNING PACKAGE DELIVERY DETAILS