The Chittoor District Co-Operative Central Bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about The Chittoor District Co-Operative Central Bank

Jan 19, 2018

RUNA MAFI

agricultural loan

I can apply 2014 agricultural loan in 1 phase and 2rd phase and phase 3 present wait in 2019 I can asking my loan status Pichatur branch manager and Chittoor District Co-Operative Central Bank manager and nindra branch staff co operative bank rajendran asking RUNA MAFI I can check the online both sites RECORD NOT AVAILABLE IN GRIEVANCES AGRICULTURE AND HORTICULTURE please sir I can complaint rajendran staff in co operative bank in nindra I can send all scan document Attach please implemente sir my loan details .

village :Elakatur(village and post),nindra(mandal),chittoor(dist),pin 517591,AP
mobile no: 8801157254

Dec 31, 2017

loan

Loan amount :30000/,
Account no:101822040001443.

NAME : N.govinda swamy reddy ,
village :Elakatur(village and post),nindra(mandal),chittoor(dist),pin 517591,AP.
mobile no: 8801157254.

Suicide Note: No.of Time Complaint No Reply My Suicide Main Role and Responsibilities Complaint Board Please Implement RUNA MAFI sir.

Dec 29, 2017

agricultural loan

Note sir- please sir my pass book sir

Dec 14, 2017

village :Elakatur(village and post),nindra(mandal),chittoor(dist),pin 517591,AP
mobile no: 8801157254

agricultural loan agricultural loan agricultural loan agricultural loan agricultural loan agricultural loan agricultural loan