The Commissioner of Delhi, MCD West Zone

Niharikashrma

Jun 19, 2017

Stray dog

Respected sir
I am a resident of maya enclave , hari nagar pin code -110064. I am from EA block and there is a stray dog (bitch)who has rabbies and she has also delivered babies right in front of our entry.
I have already informed the mcd officials and also to the police control room. No action has been taken yet. My complaint number is 1330.
It is a request to take the action immediately.
Your officials are not doing their work and are not taking any action inspite of regular call from my side to them.
nareshmalhotra

Jun 16, 2017

garbage in service lane

Service lane of 7, Shakti Vihar, Pitampura is full of garbage for the last 2 months and no sweeper visit for many months
ajay_ec1

May 30, 2017

Garbage Cleaning Required

Hello Sir,

I live in Bhagwati Garden, Dwarka Mod near Uttam Nagar. Since last month no one is coming to pick Garbage from home. People have started throwing garbage from there homes on streets. As a result fight between neighbors has started increasing. I am staying here since last 7 years and untill April'17 few garbage pickers were coming but since last 2 months even they aren't coming on time, and infact from last 1 month no one is coming. And most of the peoples are holding there garbage inside there house only which is creating sticky smell inside house.

I can't even let this garbage inside my home anymore and niether can split on road. I have already raised this concerned with customer care officers and waiting for the MCD garbage cleaner cars since last 1 week.

Please this is getting serious, and needed your immediate attention.

Thanks-
Ajay
sumanbhardwaj2810@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2017

Illegal construction and Untidyness

Your kind attention is hereby sought that I am resident of West Delhi-Paschim Vihar, Block-Gh5/7, Gate No.4 and would like to critically mention that the people living on the top floor of our societies have made encroachments to certain extents illegally.

Further, due to this illegal construction the area around the main gate have been left as it is, the person concerned whose houses has been extended vide illegal encroachments has left the around places in very worst conditions and has not taken any initiative for cleanliness of this area which has caused breeding of mosquitoes, spreading of garbage, waste leading to causing of many chronic diseases.

You are requested to make the inspection of the affected area since serious conditions is prevailing hereat.

Urgent action is highly appreciated!!!

Deepak Arora
varun.sood

Apr 26, 2017

Incomplete Work from Last 2 Months

Hello Sir, I am a resident of Block BG-3 Paschim Vishar. MCD started redrawing drains in our block 2 months back. The work is still not complete and all the lanes are dug with drains left open. Also the left over construction material is blocking all pathways.

It is a major risk for our children and elderly since wide drains are left open. Please look into this issue and help us resolve this issue.

Dharmjeet

Apr 22, 2017

Illegal construction

I am resident of 243A Vipin garden Dwarka more behind PNB and ring midway school. Some illegal construction in frequently happening in the area. People are constructing covered balcony over the street area on both side. Street is 8-10 feet. One side it is covered by 4 feet also. The other side a 3 feet balcony is being built.
Because of these illegal constructions there is little light on the road. In addition there is every possibility of mishap from electrical line or other casualty may happen.
Hence, I request you to take suitable step to restrict such illegal activity and oblige.

Thanking You

Illegal construction Illegal construction

suneja45

Apr 3, 2017

GARBAGE NOT CLEAB ABOUT LAST ONE MONTH

SIR,
IT IS FOR YOUR KIND NOTICE THAT THERE IS NO CLEANING IN FRONT AND BACK LANE FOR ABOUT ONE MONTH.THE SWEEPER COMES ONE OR TWO DAY IN WHOLE MONTH IN WHICH I CHECK FOR ABOUT FIVE SIX YEARS. BUT IT IS HORRIBLE TO STAY HOUSE WHERE LARGE GARBAGE FOUND IN BACK AND FRONT LANE. THERE IS NO LONGER MOMENT OF SWEEPER IN THIS AREA. YOU CHECK AND OBLIEGE ME TO CLEAN THE AREA AFTER REMOVAL OF THE GARBAGE .
I AM VERY THANKFUL TO YOU CONSIDER MY REQUEST SINCERELY AND OBLIEGE ME.
THANKS,
ANIL SUNEJA,
12/7, TILAK NAGAR, NEW DELHI-110018.
9818959518, 8527167773
Sunaina2003

Mar 30, 2017

Garbage collected in front of Gali No. 8 Tilak nagar

Hello Sir,

I am a resident of Krishna Park, Tilak Nagar, West Delhi. I want to complain about the piles of garbage in front of Transformer near Gali No. 8 on Lala Ganesh Das khatri Marg. No MCD vans bother about collecting and sweeping these piles of garbage. Hence a few people living in the area themselves took the opportunity to throw their household garbage there and thus creating a severe hazard condition for a healthy living for others. I would request you to please look into the matter and do the needful ASAP.

Kp99

Mar 17, 2017

Golgappa guys in neighbour

In N-32 vijay vihar uttam nagar new delhi-59 golgappa selling guys living on rent to a lady's home. Those guys make golgappas every day and when they cook, the air pollution increase and the smell of those golgappa comes during the preparation is affecting us badly because it's bad for the human body.

Those guys also listen songs in high volume/ speak louder, shout to each other every day. I request you to kindly sent the mcd team on this address and take action ASAP.

pradeep9nath

Mar 7, 2017

Water Logging

With due respect I want to draw your kind attention regarding water logging in the back side of my house no 125/126 P block Ext. form last year rain i.e. around July’16 which is continually damaging my house foundation, plz suggest where I will go to resolve this problem in time. Otherwise some big mishap will occur in future.
Secondly, due to this water logging Mosquito population is increasing in this area which is causing many diseases.
Once again plz take some corrective action before it is too late.

Pradeep Nath
tripti_mishra81@yahoo.co.in

Feb 22, 2017

MCD van is not coming to collect garbage at home

Please provide garbage collecting van to my society which is not coming from last seven days I live in Prachin Apparent GH 6 near St.Marks School Paschim Vihar on daily basis. Its my humble request. I want keep my city clean.
Tripti Mishra
Sharma vivek

Feb 12, 2017

Illegal construction of mobile tower

Sir with due respect we are the resident of K block Mohan garden. Our neighbor subash saini house no k1/202westdelhi Mohan garden uttam nagar installed some mobile tower on their roof top. I supposed mcd guideline no tower can be erected in residential area. Also as we all know cause very harmful effect on human life and on the honable Delhi high court Tower are not allowed at residential area plz look after this issue
Arun 9268483816
Sujeet rawat

Feb 9, 2017

Block siverage, umhygenic gali

I am Sujeet rawat residence of G-35, ramapark road, mohan garden want to inform you that our gali is in very bad condition, there is no siverage line in one side and at the other side the siverage line is getting overflowed and are not covered which make this gali look very unhygienic and the whole environment smells like shit.
Although our gali is not even in concrete.

So therefore we are requesting you to kindly look into the matter and visit our location and please do something about it. We would be obliqued if you consider our request.
Amitbisht1981

Jan 21, 2017

Drainage overflooding issue Gali 5 vishwas park uttam nagar

Dear Concern,
I would like to request you to log the complaint for T-125, vishwas park, Uttam Nagar.The siverage is getting overflowed and complete Gali is in worst condition. Please send your resoure with Recycled VAN to cleanup the siverage on imedidate basis before Thrusday (26 january)
Request you to address this complaint on priority.
Thankyou for your cooperation in advance.
Amit
raju243256

Jan 17, 2017

cat in nieghbout

Dear MCD ,

I would like to draw your kind attention towards the JUNGLI cat available in next by my home.She was attacking twice time on my Family Members .For your information im having a little baby .Whose living with me .It is not possible for me to follow every step of my baby during my day ruteen.
So therefore we are requesting you to kindly look into the matter .and visit our location H-79 SANT NAGAR EXTENTION GALI NO 5 upper ground floor new delhi 110018
Kindly call 9899523996
raju243256

Jan 17, 2017

cat in neighbor

Dear MCD ,

jagbir_72

Dec 24, 2016

Drain water block

I am jagbir Singh want to inform you that I am resident of WE-8, Mohan Garden, Rama Park Road, Uttam Nagar, Our Drain is not cleaning last 4months. The drain water is blocked and spreading in the street which may caused of decease. Kindly do the needful at your end.

Jagbir Singh
Ms SNEH LATA

Dec 15, 2016

Dangerous street Dogs

My self Ms Sneh Lata Sharma residence of A2 block,Janak Puri. Sir there are near about 10 to 13 Dogs sitting in front of House no 269 and 270 of A2 Block. These are very dangerous and from last week they become violent and attacking to passing persons/children . Daily they bits two to three persons. Sir as there is neraby a MCD School also and this is common passing passage , kindly arrange to catch them .

Sneh Lata Sharma
Mb-9868135354
Ms SNEH LATA

Dec 15, 2016

Dangerous street Dogs

My self Sneh Lata Sharma residence of A2 block,Janak Puri. Sir there are near about 10 to 13 Dogs sitting in front of House no 269 and 270 of A2 Block. These are very dangerous and from last week they become violent and attacking to passing persons/children . Daily they bits two to three persons. Sir kindly arrange to catch them .

Sneh Lata Sharma
Mb-9868135354
piyush106

Dec 6, 2016

Cleanliness in District Centre, Janakpuri

Myself Piyush Agarwal having a shop in Janakpuri District Centre. But from last few months the condition of District Centre is going from Worse to Worst. Since last 2 months there has been no cleanliness the the complex. In spite of regular complains to MCD & DDA department, no action has been taken against it. This is a major reason for less footfalls & visitors & companies willing to avoid this complex. The business has been majorly affected due to this. Please take care of the situations as soon as possible.

Piyush Agarwal
palinder

Dec 6, 2016

Sewerage overflow

As you know these days we are following a slogan given by Modi Govt. "Ek Kadam Swachhta Ki or" and other side we are not implementing in our lives.
I am residing Dheerpur Village near Shiv Mandir Delhi-9. I would like to inform you that last 7 days sewer overflowing continuously and all environment has been converted like a garbage store. There are lot of families affecting with this issue. There lot of children residing in the area and must be effected if it will continue next few days.

I have complaint in DJB office (Req. No. 101519) on 2nd of December 2016, and there is still struggling with this issue, today 6th of December 2016 and we still waiting the MCD people for save us in this situation.

Please help. Ek Kadam Swachhta Ki or
harpreetbhatia

Nov 5, 2016

Roads not maintained properly

The main Pipal wali road is partially damaged because of the repairing that took place for water pipeline.
Its been an year the road it not being constructed again, hence only half of the road is being used.
It causes major traffic problem.
PIPAL WALI ROAD, MOHAN GARDEN,
UTTAM NAGAR
PALLAPOLU RAVI KUMAR

Nov 3, 2016

Drainage Issue

we are getting drianage problem at my home. Please have a look and do solve this problem ASAP.

RZ-B-56, Rama park road, pillar no 763, near dwaraka mod metro station.

near bansal sweets

mobile no 8588818565

Hi team,

This is Ravi kumar Pallapolu from NEW DELHI. We are getting drainage problem at my home. The water is not going outside due to drainage problem. Please have a look and solve this issue ASAP.

Ravi kumar
RZ - 56, Ground Floor,
RAMA PARK ROAD, NEAR BANSAL SWEETS, PILLAR N0. 763, NEAR DWARAKA MODE METRO STATION
Uttam Nagar,
New Delhi -110059
MOBILE - 8588818565, 9910657920

shantasinghal1956

Oct 16, 2016

Drainage Issue

Please note that the sewer in jammed at Uttam Nagar, West which is resulting in drainage issues. The flush drainage is blocked which is resulting in to a situation where sewer water enters in our rooms. Would request you to look into this matter as quickly as possible.

Shanta Singhal
Phone#011-65024847
Neelima_13

Oct 4, 2016

Damaged road by MCD/PWD

The road near Pacific mall in Vishnu garden delhi was dug for water pipeline repair and till date after the completion of work around more than 2years , the road is not repaired. All commuters face extreme health hazard due to breathing problem caused by the flying dust due to so many vehicles plying. Please look into this.

KARAN BHOJNALAYA, JM road pune - About illegal mess
    KARAN BHOJNALAYA ,JM road Behind McDonald's Pune...
    jiofi 2 - Not working
    Joi dongle not working. I have purchased Jiofi 2 on 8th...
    Idea - Wrong offer
    Hello Sir, My name Sourav...
    merit cum means scholarship (MOMA), kerala - Scholarship Amount not credited
    Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for a Merit-cum-means...
    Eureka forbes Water Purifier - VERY SLOW PURIFIE THE WATER
    Dear Sir/ Madam I have facing the problem last one week...
    Nykaa - Late delivery
    I had to wait 21 days to receive my product that too after...
    NAGAR NIGAM SAHARANPUR - Leakage of water supply pipeline
    Dear sir, There is water supply pipeline is...
    shopaaz.com - cheating
    Hi, Please don't buy any product from shopaaz....
    HDFC Bank - Credit Card - Telecaller Abuses
    REMINDER:18 Hi.. HDFC Bank Team, It is 17th...
    Bank of Baroda - refund not completed.
    Dear Sir, We have Given The Refund reference number by...