The Commissioner of Delhi, MCD West Zone

Consumer complaints and reviews about The Commissioner of Delhi, MCD West Zone

Kashyapghosh

Nov 6, 2017

Dangerous Dogs in Subhash Nagar

We stay in Subhash Nagar block no 17. There are so many dogs are there which always create problems to the people. Please take some action. I don't know whether will you take any action or not.
dinoomagic

Nov 3, 2017

open garbageon the road in BG6

I am a resident of BG- 6 , Paschim Vihar. Their is old garbage home at the corner road of BG6, near to Ravindera Gas Agency which has been shifted to the different place (200 Meter ahead of the colony) , but the locals people are still throwing their garbage at the same old place on the open road. Due to this we are facing a bad smell in the air as well as we are facing a blockage at the corner road. Please do the needful to remove the garbage and also put some hoarding for the instruction.

Dinesh Sharma
optiwari24

Oct 18, 2017

SEWER BLOCKAGE

This is to bring into your kind notice that I am the resident of B-1/183, NEW MOTI NAGAR, NEW DELHI-110015. There is an open sewer outside my house which was placed to accommodate the drainage system of the flats: B-1/181 (ground floor) and B-1/182 (first and second floor) New Moti Nagar, New Delhi-110015.

It has been around two weeks since this sewer is blocked due to the waste released and has resulted in accumulation of dirty water in the vicinity of my house. Due to this, there is increased chance of spreading several diseases like dengue, malaria and other health and hygiene concerns. Also, the above flat residents having the connections in this sewer are paying no heed to our several reminders to get this blockage removed.

I sincerely request you to instruct the concerned department to inspect this place and take strict actions on this matter and if possible try to close this sewer.

(OM PRAKASH TIWARI)

Mobile:9818692876
pardeepkumarbatra

Oct 6, 2017

LIFTING OF GARBAGE

GARBAGE IS LIFTED FROM MUKHERJEE PARK AREA,WARD NO 106 BEHIND PACIFIC MALL ,TILAK NAGAR,NEW DELHI 18
PARDEEP BATRA
pardeepkumarbatra

Oct 6, 2017

LIFTING OF GARBAGE

GARBAGE IS NOT GOING TO BE LIFTED FROM MUKHERJEE PARK ,WARD NO: 106, OPPOSITE PACIFIC MALL SUBHASH NAGAR, TILAK NAGAR NEW DELHI-18
PLS. DO THE NEEDFULL
PARDEEP BATRA
Balkooltri

Sep 30, 2017

Illegal/Dangerous construction

Illegal construction on 4th flr,Add- WZ-178,Gali no 25, SANT GARH,Tilak Nagar,New Delhi 110018, also getting no NOC from MCD they constructed the structure..Sir it's very dangerous as the buiding is weak and might collapse in future.I would request MCD to take immediate action as our life is in danger..
Prince dang

Sep 5, 2017

Regarding truck driver

Sir I am residents of uttam nagar today i am passing morning at pankha road near janak puri A block red light overloaded mcd truck HR55 J8321 is standing there and Jbc HR-69 6683 Jbc driver continually garbage loading in the truck and the garbage down other side of the road i sleeped my scooter there i have some injuries and i complaint to the driver he said hamari roz ki duty hai and he refused all the things I have some pics please take a some action otherwise it's a very risky for the passers. Thank you. Prince 8826781440
Prince dang

Sep 5, 2017

Regarding Jbc driver

Samdean7

Aug 31, 2017

Need Street road maintains

My Self Satbir Singh residence at WZ 139 A/6 st no 10 new mahavir nagar, new delhi 110018, Would like to info you that our street road condition is very bad, due to that rain water is stuck on road. As you know stuck water cause dengue.

Request you to send road maintains team, So that they can rebuilt the street road.

Satbir Singh
Satbirsingh2207@gmail.com
Ankit jindal 121

Aug 30, 2017

Illigal unauthorized construction

Its very painful to share the detail, i am the resident of RZ 8 A New uttam Nagar area bindapur matiyala Road, just adjecent to my residence my neighbour has been done an illigal and unapproved 5 floor huge construction, which cause to long and deep cracks in house walls and moreover our foundation is got dumbed, complain has been lodeged in MCD There JEN/AEN has visited the place and had a discussion with the neighbour in their first visit they very positive admitted rather that the construction is really illegal amd bla bla later on since a month has gone their is no action is been taken place from them being victim we are just putting are efforts trying to meet people there in MCD and all but really this officals are auch irresponsible and highly un professionals now they least bothered about the problem.

Such a pathetic condtion and really these guys do not want to come out from there comfortable souls

If anyone read this really then please revert me,awaiting for the reaponse.

Manoj Pal
+919910394499
Anuj.sharma1985

Aug 13, 2017

Garbage Not Clean

I am resident at k1 Extension 96 A Mohan Garden Gurudwara road Uttam Nagar110059 . Since last month no one is coming to pick Garbage from home. People have started throwing garbage from there homes on streets. As a result fight between neighbors has started increasing. I am staying here since last 7 years and untill April'17 few garbage pickers were coming but since last 2 months even they aren't coming on time, and infact from last 1 month no one is coming. And most of the peoples are holding there garbage inside there house only which is creating sticky smell inside house.

I can't even let this garbage inside my home anymore and niether can split on road. I have already raised this concerned with customer care officers and waiting for the MCD garbage cleaner cars since last 1 week.

Please this is getting serious, and needed your immediate attention.

Anuj Sharma
ddiwakargupta@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2017

Sewer Blockage, Unauthorized parking, Garbage DUMP

Dear Sir/Madam, I am a resident of Block 3, Prem nagar, Janak Puri New delhi.
We are facing hell lot of problem due to sever blockage in the block. Due to the rains and non functioning/blockage of sewer, there is water accumulation as a result Mosquitoes and other insects are grooming at a very fast pace. It is an ideal situation for the mosquitoes to lay their eggs & create trauma in the society.
Also to add, there is unauthorized parking in the service lane where a number of buses/commercial Vehicles are parked blocking the entire service lane. Appreciate a quick solution for the same and save our lives.
There are two houses where nobody lives in & has become the dumping ground for all the beggars, drivers and other criminal people. Appreciate a quick response over the same to help in safeguarding our lives.

Please get the garbage dump cleaned & take appropriate action against the unauthorized parking along with Sewer blockage issue.
Sachingupta07

Jun 24, 2017

Sanitation, Cleanliness, Repair work required urgently

I am President of RWA A-1-A Block (Flat No. 1 ABC - 14 ABC), Janakpuri, New Delhi - 110058.

I would like to bring to your kind notice the following grievances which are already verbally communicated many times earlier & awaiting your kind consideration at the earliest.

1. Spraying of Insecticides: Since rainy season have started already, and dangerous mosquito breeding diseases like malaria & dengue are on the peak in this season, most of our drainage are uncovered/broken & giving space for breeding of mosquitoes. So we request preventive spraying of insecticides on weekly basis for next 3 months at least.
2. Repair/Replacement of Broken Drain Covers Slabs: Most of the cemented cover Slabs of drainage line is badly broken, which not only give space to dangerous insects & mosquitoes but also leads to risk of fatal injuries to kids & senior citizens crossing them on daily basis. Kindly get it replaced at the earliest.
3. Replacement of Broken Boundary Grill/Fencing: There are about 15-20 Broken Boundary Grills facing the main road, which are a big threat to the security of the society. So we request the immediate replacement of those grills with much Stronger & narrow gap grills/fencing.
4. Repair/Installation of Flash Lights: We have many electric flash light pillars installed in the society in the past, but most of them are not working now. There are few dark back lanes in the society which may give birth to criminal activities anytime. Therefore you are requested to get at least 6-7 more flash lights installed & get all existing installed lights repaired which are non-functioning in the Society.

Anticipating an early action shall be highly appreciated

Thanking You

S K. Gupta
(+91-9810115365)
President RWA
Niharikashrma

Jun 19, 2017

Stray dog

Respected sir
I am a resident of maya enclave , hari nagar pin code -110064. I am from EA block and there is a stray dog (bitch)who has rabbies and she has also delivered babies right in front of our entry.
I have already informed the mcd officials and also to the police control room. No action has been taken yet. My complaint number is 1330.
It is a request to take the action immediately.
Your officials are not doing their work and are not taking any action inspite of regular call from my side to them.
nareshmalhotra

Jun 16, 2017

garbage in service lane

Service lane of 7, Shakti Vihar, Pitampura is full of garbage for the last 2 months and no sweeper visit for many months
ajay_ec1

May 30, 2017

Garbage Cleaning Required

Hello Sir,

I live in Bhagwati Garden, Dwarka Mod near Uttam Nagar. Since last month no one is coming to pick Garbage from home. People have started throwing garbage from there homes on streets. As a result fight between neighbors has started increasing. I am staying here since last 7 years and untill April'17 few garbage pickers were coming but since last 2 months even they aren't coming on time, and infact from last 1 month no one is coming. And most of the peoples are holding there garbage inside there house only which is creating sticky smell inside house.

Please this is getting serious, and needed your immediate attention.

Thanks-
Ajay
sumanbhardwaj2810@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2017

Illegal construction and Untidyness

Your kind attention is hereby sought that I am resident of West Delhi-Paschim Vihar, Block-Gh5/7, Gate No.4 and would like to critically mention that the people living on the top floor of our societies have made encroachments to certain extents illegally.

Further, due to this illegal construction the area around the main gate have been left as it is, the person concerned whose houses has been extended vide illegal encroachments has left the around places in very worst conditions and has not taken any initiative for cleanliness of this area which has caused breeding of mosquitoes, spreading of garbage, waste leading to causing of many chronic diseases.

You are requested to make the inspection of the affected area since serious conditions is prevailing hereat.

Urgent action is highly appreciated!!!

Deepak Arora
varun.sood

Apr 26, 2017

Incomplete Work from Last 2 Months

Hello Sir, I am a resident of Block BG-3 Paschim Vishar. MCD started redrawing drains in our block 2 months back. The work is still not complete and all the lanes are dug with drains left open. Also the left over construction material is blocking all pathways.

It is a major risk for our children and elderly since wide drains are left open. Please look into this issue and help us resolve this issue.

Dharmjeet

Apr 22, 2017

Illegal construction

I am resident of 243A Vipin garden Dwarka more behind PNB and ring midway school. Some illegal construction in frequently happening in the area. People are constructing covered balcony over the street area on both side. Street is 8-10 feet. One side it is covered by 4 feet also. The other side a 3 feet balcony is being built.
Because of these illegal constructions there is little light on the road. In addition there is every possibility of mishap from electrical line or other casualty may happen.
Hence, I request you to take suitable step to restrict such illegal activity and oblige.

Thanking You

Illegal construction Illegal construction

suneja45

Apr 3, 2017

GARBAGE NOT CLEAB ABOUT LAST ONE MONTH

SIR,
IT IS FOR YOUR KIND NOTICE THAT THERE IS NO CLEANING IN FRONT AND BACK LANE FOR ABOUT ONE MONTH.THE SWEEPER COMES ONE OR TWO DAY IN WHOLE MONTH IN WHICH I CHECK FOR ABOUT FIVE SIX YEARS. BUT IT IS HORRIBLE TO STAY HOUSE WHERE LARGE GARBAGE FOUND IN BACK AND FRONT LANE. THERE IS NO LONGER MOMENT OF SWEEPER IN THIS AREA. YOU CHECK AND OBLIEGE ME TO CLEAN THE AREA AFTER REMOVAL OF THE GARBAGE .
I AM VERY THANKFUL TO YOU CONSIDER MY REQUEST SINCERELY AND OBLIEGE ME.
THANKS,
ANIL SUNEJA,
12/7, TILAK NAGAR, NEW DELHI-110018.
9818959518, 8527167773
Sunaina2003

Mar 30, 2017

Garbage collected in front of Gali No. 8 Tilak nagar

Hello Sir,

I am a resident of Krishna Park, Tilak Nagar, West Delhi. I want to complain about the piles of garbage in front of Transformer near Gali No. 8 on Lala Ganesh Das khatri Marg. No MCD vans bother about collecting and sweeping these piles of garbage. Hence a few people living in the area themselves took the opportunity to throw their household garbage there and thus creating a severe hazard condition for a healthy living for others. I would request you to please look into the matter and do the needful ASAP.

Kp99

Mar 17, 2017

Golgappa guys in neighbour

In N-32 vijay vihar uttam nagar new delhi-59 golgappa selling guys living on rent to a lady's home. Those guys make golgappas every day and when they cook, the air pollution increase and the smell of those golgappa comes during the preparation is affecting us badly because it's bad for the human body.

Those guys also listen songs in high volume/ speak louder, shout to each other every day. I request you to kindly sent the mcd team on this address and take action ASAP.

pradeep9nath

Mar 7, 2017

Water Logging

With due respect I want to draw your kind attention regarding water logging in the back side of my house no 125/126 P block Ext. form last year rain i.e. around July’16 which is continually damaging my house foundation, plz suggest where I will go to resolve this problem in time. Otherwise some big mishap will occur in future.
Secondly, due to this water logging Mosquito population is increasing in this area which is causing many diseases.
Once again plz take some corrective action before it is too late.

Pradeep Nath
tripti_mishra81@yahoo.co.in

Feb 22, 2017

MCD van is not coming to collect garbage at home

Please provide garbage collecting van to my society which is not coming from last seven days I live in Prachin Apparent GH 6 near St.Marks School Paschim Vihar on daily basis. Its my humble request. I want keep my city clean.
Tripti Mishra

Shopping sasta online.con - Product Differentiation
    3 item delivered wrong and 1st samsung power bank 20000...
    online shoes order - did not receive my order
    My sister has ordered the shoes on my behalf on the date...
    Lost my powerglasses on my birth - Forgot my powerglasses
    I forgot my power glasses in the train 12451 on...
    Isolux ingenieria - Put wrong UAN on pf number
    Dear sir, I resigned ISULUX INGENIERIA on 30/11/2014....
    care---paytm.com - IRCTC Ticket _ Transaction Failed
    Since one month I have not received my money back. I...
    IRCTC - Refund not received
    Date of cancellation: 09 Nov 2017 Train no.17221 Pnr...
    IRCTC Transaction Failed-Refund - Money deduct but ticket not booked
    I tried to book a ticket Whose transaction...
    Make My Trip.com - Not refunding my money
    Hi I had made a booking with make my trip. Com. Later i...
    domestic expert solution - Domestic Expert Solution
    This is a fraud company. We had inqyired about maid...