THE GLOBAL OPEN UNIVERSITY,NAGALAND

Consumer complaints and reviews about THE GLOBAL OPEN UNIVERSITY,NAGALAND

Mar 9, 2019

Application for MBA FInal Year Mark sheet

Sir/Madam,
With due regards, I want to draw few lines regarding the said open university , the head office situated in Paryavaran Complex, A14, New Delhi-30 .
I have completed Executive MBA( Marketing) from the said university in June,2010. My Roll no. was PG/788/EMBA/2008J. I have submitted all the assignments and dues in time. But till now I have not received the final yar Mark Sheet. I have written three applications and tried through phone/fax also but no response from that side.
Please help me to solve this problem.
Yours Faithfully
KAPIL SOLANKI
DHAR (M.P.)
Con. ############
Sujit Sarkar123

Aug 1, 2018

verify of degree

I want to verify my B.A degree. My roll no is TGOU/BA/2502/GEN2008J. Kindly inform me.
inder31

Jul 20, 2018

marksheet and certificate not recieved

My name is Annu Sharma and my ROll no is TGOU(N)DIP/028/DNYS/2013J, I Didn't recieved my Third year marksheet and the certificate all other document are attached herewith. Kindly provide the me the third year marksheet and the certificate. I have already paid the session amount. Kindly look in the matter ASAP

marksheet and certificate not recieved marksheet and certificate not recieved

sunsansom

Jan 11, 2018

non reciept of II Year Marksheet of MSc (Disaster Management)

I have completed the course of MSc(Disaster Management) under Roll No TGOU/PG/0160/DM/2009. Its going to be 10 years, next year. i still haven't received my II Year Marksheet as well as the Degree Certificate. I have not been able to enroll for PhD because of this reason. I have also written mails on the mail id mentioned, but there hasn't been any response till date.

May i request, the concerned authority to kindly respond to me at [email protected] so the issue can be taken up further for a closure, please.

thanks
sanjay kumar
Tony Thankachan

Mar 4, 2017

Graduation Degree

I have done graduation in 2010 from "THE GLOBAL OPEN UNIVERSITY,NAGALAND" and didn't receive degree yet. i have called the number mentioned on site but none of them is working. i have all my mark sheets and the center through which i did my graduation has been closed.

i have mailed and called many times but there is no help. its hampering my career, i request the concern department or someone who knows the exact procedure to get the degree to reach me at below contact details.

College : The global open University Nagaland,

Mail ID:[email protected]
Shantan Bajjar

Feb 15, 2017

Degree of BA(General)

Not received second year mark sheet and degree of BA(General). Roll No-TGOU/BA/201/G/2012J
Pushpa pandey

Feb 9, 2017

Not receiving my degree as 2year complete

I pushpa kumari ex student of B.Sc (environmental science) roll TGOU/B.Sc/114/ES/2011J session 2011 -14.Since 2 years complete but i didn't receive my degree .Its my humble request please see to it as i want my degree to get admin in B.ed and some other issue.
Please please... sir
Ramesh Kumar Sharma

Jan 12, 2017

Degree Certificate and Migration Certificate

I am an ex student of The Global Open University Nagaland. My Role no is :PG/016/CPT/2008D.
I cleared my Msc in Counselling & Psychotherapy in the year 2014.
I have applied for Msc Cerłficate and Migrałon cerłficate through Registered AD (RM617208235IN) dated 6th August 2016, this registered AD
contained two DDs ( DD no ‐ 659038‐ amount‐Rs.1000, DD no‐ 659039 ‐ amount‐Rs.300) drawn at INDIAN BANK DIMAPUR and encashed by university
on 17th August 2016. (Total Amount being 1300).
I am słll awaiłng my cerłficates.
vkorg

Oct 14, 2016

THE GLOBAL OPEN UNIVERSITY NAGALAND WORK

Dear All
Thanks for support.
we have already solved many case from the Global open university. we found that many of student didn't clears their university course fee or might be the councilor haven't deposit the required fee to university , so we request the student tht plz do pay ur fee n clear ur mark sheet n degree from the university if any buddy need our help plz do let us know. send ur Details at [email protected] .
WITH REGARDS
VK ORG
NAGALAND
vkorg

Sep 27, 2016

TGOU NAGALAND

Dear All
We Can help u in Getting ur required Document from THE GLOBAL OPEN UNIVERSITY NAGALAND . we are based in nagaland. so can follow up the work in TGOU Nagaland , we have already Solved many case related to DEGREE , VERIFICATION , MARK SHEET , MIGRATION.

Plz do mail ur detail at [email protected] .

Plz dont Ask for Favour of Checking ur Roll in University its a service for those who wanted to do their work on Urgent Basis only .
thnks
VK ORGANIZATION
NAGALAND
Harender Rathi

Sep 18, 2016

My work completed

Dear All ,

This is to inform you that my work is completed by vk organization with the proper way

Harinder
8802199148
Haseeb Madani

Jun 17, 2016

Exam Center not been updated till now TGOU(N) /PG/79/A.PSY/2015 J

HI Sir/Madam,

I have received the Hall ticket and given Calicut as center.
But , that center been canceled.

Kindly confirm the Center in Kerala urgently as the exam will start in 2 days.

Cancelling of Exam center without informing us is very disgraceful.

Haseeb
############
TGOU(N) /PG/79/A.PSY/2015 J
Rekha E R

Jun 15, 2016

haven't receive hall ticket and study materials yet enroll TGOU(N) /PG/2/A.PSY/2015 D

Hi Sir/Madam,

My Self Rekha.E.R , Have Joined on Aug 2015 for MSc (Applied Psychology).

Till Now, didn't get any Study materials. More than that had applied for Exam and sent the DD through speed post.

Till now, didn't get the hall ticket. Tried many times to University phone numbers, no one been responded.

This type of irresponsible behavior would lose on to your faith.

Admission Number : /TGOU (N) /PG /2/A.PSY /2015 D

Rekha.E.R
+91 7022983847
nawal.2008

May 25, 2016

DEGREE REQUEST

ssue of Original Degree certificate

Sir/Madam,

I am facing very bad experience regarding the Global open university nagaland, the branch office situated in Paryavaran Complex, A14, New Delhi-30. I have completed B.LIB.ISC.& M.LIB.SC. IN LIBRARY & INFORMATION SCIENCE ) from the said university in June,2011 & 2012. My Roll no. was TGOU/BA/208/LIS/09D MY DEGREE RECEIPTS NO. 61685,ON DATED 05/09/2013

( 2) M.LIB.SC.PIN LIBRARY & INFORMATION SCIENCE ) TGOU/PG/592LIS/2011J. I have submitted both the fees in Rs/-1000/- Receipts no.61686 on dated 05/09/2013 on paryavaran comlex saidlajbab UNION BANK OF INDIA NEW DELHI REGIONAL OFFICE And clear all the dues in time. But till now I have not received the original degree certificates . I visited there office at Paryavaran Complex for degree. they told me to mail me with the all documents as they shifted to head office in Nagaland. I have written three applications with all the documents at [email protected] and [email protected] But didn't get a single response from them. Also tried to contact the following nos.9811725949,9416725949 and others published in there site. But looks like all numbers are fake. Nobody is picking the phone or either switched off. I need my certificate ASAP.

Please help me to getsent my degree on immediately
Nawal singh S % sh. Likhiram
Village-gadkhera
post-atali
Tehsil-Ballabgarh
Distt-Faridabad
Haryana
Pin-121004
mob-9416725949,9811725949
Roll. no. TGOU/BA/208/LIS/09D MY DEGREERs/-1000/- RECEIPTS NO. 61685,ON DATED 05/09/2013
Umesh Prasad

May 18, 2016

Degree Certificate

Sir, As per your letter No.TGOUN/1-22/912 Dated 03/05/2016, in which your have mentioned that your remaining amount of Rs.3300/= for the fulfitment of your course fee, and submit marksheets ( Xerox) & one official documents mentioning fathers's name (Xerox),
In this connection I have to say that I am already enclosing Draft No.323278 Dated 11-05-2016 in the name of Global Open University, Nagaland, payable at Dimapur amounting to Rs.3300/- and Xerox copy of aforesaid documents vide speed post on dated 12/05/2016 ED948434195IN address to The Planning Officer, Finance Branch, The Global Open University, Nagaland, Headquarters : Dimapur Sodzulhou village, P.O. ARTC, Dimapur 797115, Nagaland send to you. But till now I have not received any letter or original Degree Certificate, Sir, when I have submitted your all requirements then why you have not send my Original M,A,(Pol, Science) Degree Certificate. Tks & Regards,
Naresh Prasad , H.No. 53 , B-Block , Sainik Enclavem Vikas Nagar, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi-110059, Mobl, No.07503828103/09560284412.

Apr 28, 2016

NO RESPONS FROM UNIVERSITY

I ADDMITED 4 YEARS AGO.I DID NOT STUDY DUE TO SOME PROBLEM.BUT NOW I WOANT TO BE SITTED FOR EXAM.BUT NO ONE PICKED UP PHONE.PLEASE PICK UP MY PHONE AND TELL ME NESESSARY STEPS.

THAKING YOU.

Jan 27, 2016

no receive 4 the sem marksheet of mba

dear sir,

My admission is in june 2009
I have complated my mba in 2011 june. still date i have not recive my marksheet of 4th sem of mba,

i have already mail for this and send complain many times but no body can response and not pick up the call..

Please help sir,its so needful..

: [email protected]

Oct 29, 2015

regarding study meterial

I hails from poor family, with great difficult I paid 24,000 Rs and joined psychology in 2014,till now i didnt receive meterial, no one anwers the phone and even no reply for mails.slowly i came to know that reognition is not yet granted permanantly to this university,sir please dont play with the lives of poor students........
MARS YADAV

Oct 27, 2015

for changing the name spelling in 3 mark sheets and in degree of bba

sir/mam ,

I am Rajeev Yadav looking for gov job and my problem in gov job is that in my Bba 3 mark sheets and in degree .MY name spelling is Rajiv yadav how can i solve this problem plz give solution

Name on mark sheet : Rajiv yadav
having name on mark sheet : Rajeev yadav
year to complet bba study : 2013
roll no. : BBA/024/ID/2010J
pawan749

Sep 26, 2015

Original degree certificates and marksheets

I have done Bcom from the global open university but i have not make a single certificate's and migration certificate still i already paid Fees and all over dues at Paryavaran Complex, A14, New Delhi-30 .I have submitted all the assignments and dues in time. But till now I have not received the original degree certificates and marksheets.

I have no any issue The Global open university But Please Provide all certificate and Migration certificate ( Mene bahut mehnat ki thi Paise kamane ki , mene sare paise apke department ke logo ko diye he.)

Please help all frnd / sir / ma'am.

Details below is given :-

My Name Pawan Kumar
Sub BCOM
Roll No Bcom/TGOU/574/2008D
Address H No.54, gali no 5, Vijay nagar P.O CSSRI , kachhwa road karnal Haryana 132001
Email Id [email protected]@gmail.com

9896519489
subhashkumarmallick

Aug 4, 2015

Not received Marksheet and certifiacte

With reference to the subject cited above here, I bring to your kind notice that I am Subhash Kumar Mallick , admission in your University as a subject of MBA in Health care and Hospital administration as my specialization in the year 2009 batch. I have already completed all 4 semesters papers exam in year-2011 but still i am waiting for my 4th semester mark sheet and Final certificate. Kindly issue my Mark sheet and final certificate to me for which i will be very much great full to you and obliged.
Due to not having final certificate and 4th semesters mark sheet i am not able to apply my desire posts and kindly as soon as possible to send me the certificate in my home address if possible. I have already completed an interview final short listed candidate in a company, so it is very much essential to submit my original certificate for verification. So please send me as soon as possible. i am given below all my details:
Kindly waiting for your response.

College : The global open University Nagaland,

Dist- Cuttack, Pin-753014
State- Odisha.
sagarikamishra

May 11, 2015

No one answering calls and no response from University

I had applied for Msc in Applied Psychology in 2012 at Saket Centre in Delhi. I have heard that the saket centre has closed down. No one answering calls anywhere and no response on mails. wanted to change my address and check on exam schedule.My roll no- TGOU/ PG/818/A.Psy/2012 J.Please help.

Thanks!
sagarika
vjvrma2

Mar 25, 2015

credential verificatio

i have done m.b.a from global open university in the year2207- 2009 . i want to get credential verification done from university . but, no body picking the phone mentioned in site and not responding to e mails ,,, what to do . it is not the way the university operates ... are these all fake... wht to do
simar9in

Mar 23, 2015

DMC not recieved

DMC not recieved continously mailing and calling since last 5 months but no response I'm Gursimar Singh BA physical education final year student my roll no. IsTGOU/BA/320/PE/2011D, plz send my final year 3rd DMC on my address As soon as possible . Plz reply even my all dues are already cleared. Plz look into the matter why its getting so late, I want to apply for the degree with draft plz.

Final year 3rd year Bachlor of Arts physical education DMC not recieved exam given last year June 2014 at Chandigarh.

Vashikaran and Astrology Fraud and Cheats - Sarkar baba
    Can anyone tell me if this baba named sarkar baba is...
    Google *vin - Unwanted call
    Sir one person called me 9.30 am and told he was speaking...
    DJD - Back ground noise
    STOP all fake audience sound mix in all Zee tamil...
    Royal Challenge - Royal challenge cap offer
    Your code inside the cap of royal challenge whiskey 180ml...
    surender - PAYMENT NOT PROCESSED
    Dear sir @ Team, I am surender kumar form zirkpur I...
    MGM HOSPITAL - Treatment
    slow treatment and does not listen to the say once and...
    ALL UK AWARD WINNERS - Processing fee
    Is this the product is pay on delivery please sir?
    Star Plus - Boring Serial
    Please stop showing the serial "Yeh Rishta Kya...
    GJ05BX5996 R T O SURAT - GJ05BX5996 Loading tempo Society in Side Wrongly park
    Dear sir over society in side road loading tempo park so...