THYROCARE

Rajasthan

Consumer complaints and reviews about THYROCARE

Rucha12244

Jan 13, 2021

Fraud

I booked an appointment on call for covid testing. The customer service people kept on calling for confirmation. But on the day of collecting sample no one came to collect it. I tried calling on the numbers they reached out to me for confirmation several times but there was no response. I called customer service they said me to wait for half hour and in that way 3 hours passed. I was pissed and i took test from other lab. They are fraud people and waste time of customer.
Binali

Jul 25, 2020

No good service

I recently got my father tested for covid-19 at thyrocare. The service is very bad at thyrocare and they don't take proper measures.

1) The female who came home to take the test at home was very let go attitude after taking the test she did not dispose the tested injection and left there itself, later we had to dispose the tested injection ourself it is her duty to dispose.

2) We did not get the test results on our email nor my doctor received the reports on email. After calling multiple times also we did not get the response. After that I had to ask the bmc people to email us the reports.

Please do not trust thyrocare. Don't do test in thyrocare.
They are professionals money making business people.
Karishmasp3

Jul 10, 2020

Wrong results of blood test from Thyrocare

My husband, mother in law and I did blood test at Thyrocare. Tar reports showed major health issues, for all 3 of us, such as very high cholesterol, random B12 amount, excess of every important element tested. We all were shocked and panicked thus immediately went to see our family doctor. He dismissed the results and asked us to calm down. We did another test at a local well calibrated lab and to our surprise result was okay.
Imagine some doctor recommending medicines and starts treating you for particular disease based on such wrong results from Thyrocare. Thyrocare is playing with people's lives. It should be under scrutiny, sued and completely banned for giving out false and wrong health reports.
Karishmasp3

Jul 10, 2020

Wrong results of blood test

My husband, mother in law and I did blood test at Thyrocare. Tar reports showed major health issues such as very high cholesterol, random B12 amount, excess of every important element tested. We all were shocked and panicked thus immediately went to see our family doctor. He dismissed the results and asked us to calm down. We did another test at a local well calibrated lab and to our surprise result was okay.
bagrecha.nilesh

Apr 18, 2020

Regarding COVID19test —not as per I ICMR guidelines

We tested COVID19 test for my mother on 7th April at home, representative came at 03:00pm & collected only on the throat sample. As per ICMR guidelines both nose & Throat samples has to be taken but they took only Throat sample secondly they gave report in 12hours next day at 01:00pm, sample goes to Mumbai from Pune. So both timeline & test criteria not followed.

Worst experience
PunitK

Oct 24, 2019

Regarding Customer Services

Hello Sir,
I have booked an online appointment at thyrocare on 20-10-2019 but the person has never visited to collect the samples at home. My name is Punit and my registered mobile number is 9929467019.
Please do the needful.
Punit

Jul 10, 2019

Report delay and worst staff

I am writing to you with high level of frustation from thyro staff.You are the worst service provider in terms of tests.
Richa and priyanka from helpdesk are very rude and totally not supportive.
Tests were done yesterday morning at 6AM.Throcare committed to provide reports in same day then i requested to provide some test they denied and very rude.Thwy told max timeline is 24-48 hr.
Now, i called again after waiting 35 hours and same lady richa told that they can provide reports by tomorrow 12PM onwards.Which is more than 48 hrs.

I had to visit doctor which i could not because i was waiting for report.Due to delay my appointment cancelled and i came in different city.

I trusted thyrocare but they broke it and did not support at all. They are not compliance with timelines.
I was going to lal path but i trusted you and you betrayed.
Is this service you commit? you are the worst lab i ever visited.you should take serious action on such worst staff and service.

Jul 10, 2019

Long delays in report

Richa and priyanka from helpdesk are very rude and totally not supportive.

I was going to lal path but i trusted you and you betrayed.
poonam73bhasin03

Aug 18, 2018

Wrong Report

Incomplete Reports shared by Thyrocared
I and my Mother took the test Aarogyam "C" Camp test with thyrocare. the sample is collected in the morning 07:00hrs we received the reports in the next day evening and shocked to see the values they have shared with us.All report is incomplete Paid 2000/- for above package and report getting only Hemoglobin online package given test
Heart Risk (Lipid 8 Tests)
Liver Function TEST (LFT 5 tests)
Kidney Function Test (KFT - 5 Tests)
Diabtis Profile Incl HBA1C (2 tests)
Iron Anemia Screening (3 Tests)
CBC Hemogram (28 Tests)
Testosterone
Vitamins (2 tests)

But report we received is totally incomplete only Hemoglobin after complaint nobody is responding they have given whatsapp number they read message but not responding
I need a proper resolution on this.

The report numbers are 774AB1

Poonam Bhasin
Nebula Aitry

Jul 30, 2018

Reports and Receipt of Bill - Available Online

click on this weblink , put in your mobile number , and -> click on login via OTP ,
Enter your mobile number and click on proceed , then we will get the OTP on our mobile.
( ** the mobile number should be the exact one given at the time of booking / sample collection )
once the OTP comes to the mobile enter it , and the screen opens .. then on the right hand side top
you will see ---> MY Reports , click on it , ----> then you will see the details with order number --> click on the order number
then you will see the details , of the reports if ready and progress, also we will find the RECEIPT Print at the rate section.
click here to view / print your receipts. and if your reports are ready you can see and print here as well.

hope this helps....thanks and regards,...Jeevan Prakash
Diksha Heda

May 14, 2018

Services

This is worst organisation to have a corporate tie up with, the services, the response time is disgusting, The BD executives are so arrogant.

One the disgusting services i have come accross.

No clear communications have been made, they are lot of hidden charges also.

Would never like to tie up again in future.
Mohor_19

Apr 6, 2018

abnormal TSH

TSH level of my grandmother aged 86 is near about 50. However T3 and T4 are normal.
Is it highly abnormal?
avhindia

Feb 27, 2018

SPOOKY WAY OF BLOOD TESTS

Refer to my order number 7942AC...The sample was collected today on 28th February 2018 by one Mr. Arvind who collected Rs. 1500/- and didn't give any receipt...He was saying that if I had contacted him directly he would have given receipt and as I have booked online..no receipt shall be given...this is totally unfair trade practices by Thyrocare...receipts are to be given at the time you handover money and not afterwards...I have no proof that I have given money and the way Thyrocare is conducting itself, it appears very spooky....I dont know whether any lab tests shall be done or arbitrarily reports shall be generated...the entire process of Thyrocare appears to be fraudulent
Dayamay

Nov 18, 2017

Delayed by hours for fasting tests

First of all they did not assign any technician. I called at 9.00 pm to ask for the confirmation then only they assigned a technician. Then the technician was significantly late and every time I called him he kept saying 5 minutes I will be there.
Finally he came after hours and I had to eat by then.

Very unprofessional behavior.
Mishti P

Nov 13, 2017

Inexperienced technician

I went for a blood test in Thyrocare today ,The technician was inexperienced and scared ,she pierced in the syringe and her hands were shivering and she was not able to take blood from my vein ,instead she was piercing the syringe n bubbles in my vein back ,n thee old expheerience d staff was not even observing her or was bothered about it .
Then when I shouted and called upon the experience d staff she came n told me it was my mistake she couldn't find blood .
How strange ,it is .
I would never suggest thyrocare to anyone

It's really useless
They provide u half information about what are the requirements for the special test n then make u run over .
Pathetic
Mishti P

Nov 13, 2017

Inexperienced technician

Wetnr for a blood test ,The technician was inexperienced and scared ,she pierced in the syringe and her hands were shivering and she was not able to take blood from my vein ,instead she was piercing the syringe n bubbles in my vein back ,n thee old expheerience d staff was not even observing her or was bothered about it .
How strange ,it is .
I would never suggest thyrocare to anyone

It's really useless
Pathetic
ElsaP

Nov 11, 2017

Technician did not turn up

Our appointment was for 9.00 am today 11.11.17.. We called Thyrocare. After waiting for over 2 minutes listening to music, , the call was answered. We were told to hold while they get in touch with the technician. They come back on the line saying the Technician is not picking up the call. They will now contact another Technician who will call us. No call for an hour. Now again we get in touch with Thyrocare twice, and after informing them the whole story, they pretend the line is not clear and disconnect. Now the patients have fasted for over 13 hours. Finally we get the first call from Thyrocare, confirming our booking for today and "Did the Technician come??" I was shocked. We spent 2 hours trying to find our Technician and we are being asked how was the experience?? Finally we cancelled the appointment and rescheduled it for Monday. VERY BAD EXPERIENCE. Spent over Rs. 50 on phone calls. Who will reimburse??? The least Thyrocare could do to make amends is give the reports free of charge!!
smartykish

Oct 23, 2017

Fake Reports shared by Thyrocared

I and my Wife took the test Aarogyam Camp test with thyrocare. the sample is collected in the morning 07:00hrs and it was just straight dropped in the backpack no preservation box. we received the reports in the evening and shocked to see the values they have shared with us. and objected with them but the Dr. Gnanaraj who is the Lab QA was saying some stories about the variation of the values. we took one of the test in a different laboratory where we were given a value as we have expected although it is abnormal. when questioned again and again, the Dr Gananaraj is not happy to accept they were wrong instead suggesting us to go to the doctor for our abnormality. we knew that we have to to go but on what report basis i have to take medication? Do i have to take medication depending on wrong values. do i have to take higher dosage than required and spoil my health?

the values given by the Thyrocare are 2.5 times higher than the value provided by other laboratory. when asked, they said it simple, sample to sample the variation will be there. yes, it might be there but how much? 200% variation??

they are doing mistakes and making money out of the business. i wonder they are even doing the tests or just randomly posting the values as they are the only organization who are doing it for a lower price.

I need a proper resolution on this.

The report numbers are F9228358, F7693477.

There is a mail chain going on with Dr Gnanaraj but no proper response.

Kishore
Mallesh.san

Oct 18, 2017

Most disappointed by so called promising brand

I wanted reports to be done as soon as possible. But I am through with all your false updates. Here i was suffering from high fever from past 3 days and i gave you sample yesterday morning. I dont know the genuinity of the person who took it and this is makinh me lose my loyalty and patience. I had to go through the procedure again from a local lab and got the results in 1/2 day.. this is the most useless service and i will not recommend to anyone. I want my money to be refunded and dont want those reports now. This is the worst possible service i have had from thyrocare just when i am sick and worried. NEVER I WILL RECOMMEND THYROCARE TO ANYONE.
Nidhikabra

Oct 17, 2017

Delay of report

Gave blood sample at the date 23/9/17. I gave my blood sample to thyro care nanded and reports have not yet arrived. The test fee was Rs.5000 and additional charge of Rs. 50 towards courier charge was charged to me. After that there was no contact, i tried calling the place but there's no respond given and other than that no one is cooperative. Please refund my amount at immediate bases. Worst service will make sure no one visit this place to get any test done after this.
Akhil tekula

Oct 13, 2017

To know the details of my blood sample

I have given my blood sample and I wants to know whether is genuinely given report from thyrocare or it created by some other and was handovered by the diagnostics, so plz suggest me to know about my blood sample test in online or in ur site

Sep 27, 2017

Not professionals

My appointment is postponed tomorrow without my knowledge, no courtesy on communicating the same. Very rude customer care. No value to customer feedback either
ramwadhwa

Sep 11, 2017

THYROCARE IS FRAUD

My blood sample was collected y'day at 8am n i was assured reports by evng, thn i was assured for today by 12 thn again by 4 n thn by 6pm. But ive not received yet. Very unprofessional conduct by THYROCARE. They r saying my number is not registered. Technician says he attends 1000 customers everyday so he dsnt remembers abt my blood sample. Pls let me know whether ill get report or is it a ONLINE FRAUD company?
RAM WADHWA
pratimakk

Aug 1, 2017

Haven't received my reports

I got my blood tests done yesterday. I was categorically told that I shall get my reports today morning by 11:00. I have tried calling their number in Noida office and Mumbai office. Nobody answered. Messaged them on what's app number (provided in the receipt). The person replied that he has no clue of.my reports!!! And also he messaged back saying that my number is not registered!!! Nothing happened and no clue any one has as to where my reports are. Totally Shoddy, pathetic service.

I tried thyroid care for the very first time, will never recommend to anyone.
pratimakk

Aug 1, 2017

No reports even after 24 hours

I tried thyroid care for the very first time, will never recommend to anyone.