THYROCARE

Rajasthan

Consumer complaints and reviews about THYROCARE

ZEHRA ABEDI

Sep 27, 2016

TSH dilution

Earlier we have sent a sample from Hyderabad with the Barcode No; 77722668, by patient name ZEHRA ABEDI, Female
age 35 years, Test TSH only, we have received Undiluted Report i.e. more than 150 reading. Patient is under the therapy and under going treatment. Therefore we request you to send the accurate report for treatment after the Dilution. As soon as possible.

ZEHRA ABEDI, Contact No. 9701766009, 9700337480
abwounder

Sep 25, 2016

Wrong Test results

My wife did a TSH test and the value/result we received was 27.7 but after 2 days a doctor from Apollo asked us to do the same test as he was very surprised to see the value of TSH.To our surprise the value in the new report showed 1.7 only.I feel cheated and will never trust Thyrocare in future.
hskukreja

Sep 18, 2016

Incomplete Reportd

Ref: Ord: C8A2E

Incomplete reports received. After no less than 10 mails & 8 calls to Mumbai Office, they marked. my e.mail id as spam and all my mails started getting bounced (spam rejection by receiver - as per google).

I somehow reached them through alternate e.mail id and was informed that the reports of barcode 76703386 were under processing and the same would be released soon.

But that 'soon' was too long a period as I had to visit my Physician without reports which, he said, was a senseless exercise though it was I who had to pay Rs 700 as consultation fee for only listening this.

The said MISSING REPORTS which were reported to be under processing are still under processing only. I have not received these either at my registered e.mail id or the alternative one that was provided to them.

Tracking status, after filling the barcode and the labcode, rather than showing the status take me to home page of their site.

It has been a frustrating experience through and through.

H.S. Kukreja
Abhijeet1526

Aug 23, 2016

Thyrocare- worst service, fake commitment. Don’t trust them!!!

Thyrocare- another marketing trap which will suck your blood (literally) for sample collection (which is ideally valid) and then by running behind them for your sample collection, then for reports, then for services they promise.
Let me share my experience with Thyrocare-

In 2015- I booked Arogyam 1.7 for my parents who were supposed to come Pune for 2-3 days. The tests were booked well in advance however 10 hrs before the sample collection was scheduled, I got a call from them (ofcourse I called them 1000 times before that, since I did not received their technician’s number) saying technician is not available for that day…not even for next day. then I called them many times for refund and I received it after long-long time.
In short- it was hell!!!! And I definitely decided not to go for these cheaters ever..
‘Human nature and marketing traps’ decided to screw me again and unfortunately I booked same tests for my 4 family members and this time called them many times to confirm if the technician is available on those dates.
Surprisingly technician came on time and collected sample for all four.
In 2 days I received reports for three members but not for my mother. I called them (after many attempts) I got a response saying that it is in process and I will receive it shortly. Next day I received a message from them saying the report cannot be generated because of technical issue. I called them back (after many attempts) I got to know that the technical issue/reason is- we do not have sufficient blood sample. He collected sample for all four- same method, same sampling size then why is it not sufficient for one member? My guess is- they have vampires in their lab???
I asked them the same and but they told me one reason always- technical problem| sample not sufficient!!!!
Thyrocare was ready to recollect sample but since my parents are not staying in Pune, I asked them recollect sample from my home-town but a company claiming to have their collection centers in 1000 towns in India could not provide service to my home-town (it is a ‘Taluka’ Place).

What is next???
By the time I have lost entire trust on this company called ‘THYROCARE’. I am not elaborating my conversation with their Customer Care (Care??? not at all appropriate for Thyrocare). It’s not their mistake- they just follow their company’s loot culture.
As a courtesy they could have paid back whole money for that one person but they denied so and said we will refund money only for those tests which we could not conduct (because of that lab vampire) and asked me for my bank details. My expectations are simple- I have paid you in cash, return me in cash. I did not want to share my bank details with this unethical company. After a long discussion and CC executive discussion with her seniors thy decide to return it by cash which was supposed to take 6-8 weeks….yes 486 bucks and 6-8 weeks to be managed from Mumbai via Pune team….now you understand the efforts. I just said I am fine with their proposal but this was not the end…CC called me back saying they cannot arrange a vendor for the same so cash is not possible and asked me to collect it from them. (which I guess is in Mumbai. So, now the equation is- 486 bucks..travel to Mumbai (360 (Bus)+360 (Bus)+150 (Taxi)) meet them, greet them and collect your 486 bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow proposal, isn’t it???
Ofcourse I had to stop this BS and I asked them to pay me my money via cheque. Now I am just waiting for next call with some another odd proposal.
Oh, @ report dispatch (for which you need to pay extra and I paid)- I got a message after 3 days of receiving email reports that they have dispatched it via Blue Dart with AWB number. I have been checking it on Blue Dart since then only to see- invalid AWB. Today when I again had a call with them (cheque proposal call) they said okay we will resend it again. We don’t know what happed to previous one.

My concern is- if a person has paid for your services and followed all related protocols- you as an organization is responsible for providing said services, be transparent about it especially when you are operated in such an important field of medical and health. Being so casual about everything will lead me to think- does your reports are genuine or simply fake- just like your services.

I will not recommend anyone to go ahead with Thyrocare specially if you have a elderly member to undergo these tests. Saving few bucks on such tests and spending double of it to run behind them is not wise.
They are doing business and not serving you. Their intention is to earn and they gives s**t to your health and issues.
siddhartha jha

Aug 19, 2016

inefficient & unresposive

I booked a CBC & NS1 & Chicken-guinea test for my wife Rashmi Jha with a request for home collection of blood sample. While the collection was done on agreed time, it took me numerous followups to get the report on my mail. To my surprise, Thyrocare delivered the only CBC & NS1 report & when i inquired about the Chicken-guinea results, i was asked to look for the second pdf attachment on my mail which never existed. The staff was trying to convince me of some bizarre technology problem that was preventing the report to reach my mail. How stupid & unprofessional these people can get. Subsequently, a female voice called & said the report could only be sent to me by 3 pm in the afternoon as it was still under process. what i understood was that they had not done any processing & i was in danger of getting a fake report with my wife's name written on it. I asked them not to process the lab test & refund my balance amount as i would get it done from some other reputed lab. Thyrocare staff stopped picking up the phone. i finally got the tests done again for my wife as i had lost faith in Thyrocare due to its unprofessional & fraudulent attitude. HIGHLY NOT RECOMMENDED.
bajrang1111

Aug 16, 2016

Pathetic Management

I booked online test on 16 Aug 2016 for Lipid Profile (Order No. 85F12), and got the confirmation msg on same day. someone will come to collect Sample from home, I waited till 1045 AM on 17 Aug 2016 and no one has turned off.
Again I had to called up to customer care and enquired about my test , than only customer service person confirming that wait for sometime i will call u regarding test but thereafter no call and msg came to me. Again i had to called up customer care now no body pickup my call. Very pathetic show. Top Management has to take strict action regarding this. Atlast i will give 0 zero star to Thyrocare. Very Sad
BMahimkar

Aug 8, 2016

Careless Staff & Careless Organization.

Even after giving the order conformation (mentioned belwo the booking id and contact number of person who was about to attend), the person didn't came for collecting Blood sample.

"This is to Confirm the booking of Order ID: D23AE, for 1 beneficiary. For Assistance contact 8422995457"

One first call he said reaching in 15 mins and than no trace for 45 mins, again when we called back, that idiot person said that he got some another appointment and so he cant come to collect Blood sample. Such a irresponsible behavior was not expected from Thyrocare.

Request to appoint person who are actually efficient.
I booked the appointment for a patient who is suffering from Cancer and due to this carelessness the patient has to walk down to another lab in such vital condition.

I WILL RECOMMEND NEVER TO BOOK ANY APPOINTMENT WITH THYROCARE.

Please don't take chance with THYROCARE when your patient is serious.

Bhakti
Faiza RAHEMAN

Jul 30, 2016

Not collected Sample

My name is Faiza Rehman, and I booked online test on 29th July 2016, and got the confirmation that on 30th Morning by or before 8:00 am someone will come to collect Sample from home, I waited till 11 am and no one has turned off.
Again I had to called up to customer care and enquired about my test , than only customer service person confirming that today all our representatives. Busy and if possible we shall provide tomorrow morning Sample collection. I had to agreed with the same.
Again today I waited and waited no one has turned off than I had to again called up customer service and the answer was the same.
I simply say that you people are incapable to do door step service, simply don't do big big advertisements make customer full.
ajit kumar17

Jul 14, 2016

REPEATED SMS MESSAGE- 100 TEXT MESSAGES FOR CONFIRMATION

I HAD MADE A BOOKING FOR AROGYAM C FOR 23RD JULY ON 15TH JULY BY 7.10 AM AFTER WHICH I AM GETTING REPEATED SMS ALERTS CONFIRMING THAT THE APPOINTMENT HAS BEEN MADE. SOME 134 MESSAGES HAVE BEEN RECEIVED FROM THEIR BOOKING SITES VM-THYRTL AND VK - THYRTL .

I CALLED UP THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER AND SCREAMED AT THEM SINCE EARLY MORNING ONE IS GETTING MORE THAN 100 MESSAGES WITH THE SAME CONFIRMATION. THE REPRESENTATIVE DOES NOT COME ON THE LINE THE SECOND TIME INSPITE OF REPEATED CALLS AND YOU ARE INFORMED THAT SOMEBODY WILL CALL BACK

I PERSISTED AND MADE ABOUT 20 REPEAT CALLS ON AUTO DIAL MODE AND FINALLY SOMEBODY BY NAME MR.AMIT TOOK UP THE CALL AND I EXPLAINED THE SITUATION THAT SMS MESSAGES ARE STILL COMING IN ON MY PHONE AS I AM SPEAKING TO HIM.

MY COMPLAINT WAS ATTENDED AT 7.40 AM ON 15TH JULY AFTER 30 MINUTES OF PERSISTENT CALLING AND THIS MAN HAS PROMISED TO REVERT WITHIN ONE HOUR ON THE REASON FOR THIS BIZARRE EPISODE OF CONTINUOUS SMS BEING RECEIVED FOR CONFIRMATION.

I HAVE NO HOPE THAT A CALL WILL BE RECEIVED CONSIDERING THE INAPPROPRIATE MANNER IN WHICH THEY SEEM TO BE HANDLING THEIR OPERATIONS AND HAVE EVERY REASON TO SUSPECT WHAT'S BEING WRITTEN BY OTHER CUSTOMERS IN THIS FORUM OF THIS COMPANY BEING A FAKE AND WILL CANCEL MY BOOKING IF I DO NOT RECEIVE A CALL BACK EXPLAINING WHAT HAS GONE WRONG.

HIGH TIME THAT THE GOVERNMENT INVESTIGATED THIS COMPANY SINCE THERE DOES NOT SEEM TO BE ANY HIGHER AUTHORITY ENTRUSTED TO FOLLOW UP ON COMPLAINTS. THERE IS NO OTHER NUMBER ON THEIR WEBSITE AND COMPLAINTS ARE OVER FLOWING . WILL THE GOVT OF MAHARASHTRA PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS MANNER AND CAN THE CONSUMER FORUM TAKE UP SUO MOTO , THESE CASES OF SUCH A FRAUD COMPANY ?
DR. AJIT KUMAR
CHENNAI.
drvanaj

Jul 13, 2016

Not changing glucometer needles

Today morning did fbs ppbs for my mother in madurai kk nagar thyrocare. Staff there speak with out respect. Infront of us they used the same lancet without changing needle to check blood sugar for another person. Was really shocked to see this. We are going to sue them
Sachin1319

Jul 10, 2016

Collection not done for thrice appointments

I had pathetic experience with Thyrocare. I had booked thrice for an appointment at 8 am morning to collect the samples but they fail to do so and lots of stupid

reasons were given to me after many follow up. The representative who was supposed to come not even bother to pick the call and answer.
Dates for the appointment booked are 6th, 7th and 9th July 2016, order no. DA907 and 6BE24. They responded me at 11 am asking that is collection done?

The reasons given to me are as:
1st day - Lots of booking so will not be able to come. (Why my booking was taken if you have lots of booking?)
2nd day - Have to go to some other area so will come tomorrow. (If you don't have to come, this should be informed before not 2 mins before the time of collection?)
3rd day - Due to bike fault the representative could not come. (Representative will not come was not conveyed to me, after lots of follow up i get this answer at

11:30 am)

All the above three days i need to keep 12 hrs fast and that extents till 11 to get update and which effected my doctor appointment. When I inquired about this stupid reasons they blame different teams!!

Also i had a complain no - 10071601, for the above matter, just waiting what action would be taken and when by thyrocare?

NOTE:-
1. I will strongly convey to all via social sites that please don''t go with these people. Website - http://wellness.thyrocare.com
2. Please black listed this firm, they are playing with people health and time both.
Ephrem

Jul 7, 2016

irregular practice

Myself and my wife booked for Arogyam C test and the sample has been collected on04-07-2016 from my residence and there after I received 14 text messages with changes being made in appointed ,reports blood sample collected at 1 pm on 5th instead of 9 am on 4-7-16 and most irregular of all them was a message on saying your order TTCC575,bar code no.on your sample was smudged hence replaced with another one.How can I rely on the test results .Till today hard copy has not been received.I feel that there is a cover up of smudged vial, and i feel the report will be a fudged one.I had gone for another test with another agency and waiting for the results.
Full details verbatim, chronologically I have send to Thyrocare on 6-7-16 which you may connect this to. I have all documentas to prove my side and I am awaiting your response to decide whether to proceed further or not.
I have been a customer of thyrocare for the last 6 years or more and I never had this experience.

C D EPHREM [email protected]
User Neha

Jun 22, 2016

Collected sample twice but not delivered the reports

I had bought thyrocare Aarogyam C Profile Package for tests.I got partial reports.I called the customer care,after screaming at them i got the rest of the reports.Then again Uric Acid test reports was remaining.I called them up again several times finally the customer care agent responded,they said the test got cancelled due to technical error.They said they would be recollecting the sample for the test.I told them to refer my rest of the reports as i am already having low Hemoglobin and RBC count so kindly be careful next time with my blood sample.

The Sample was collected again and when i called them,Madhusmita Barik(Sr. Executive Customer Support) said that the test got cancelled due to technical reasons.

Its a Fraud Company.There license should be cancelled.How can they be so irresponsible.

Their reports are not proper.I strongly feel they are using the blood sample for some other purpose because how can they give reasons like due to technical errors they cancelled the test that too without even informing the patient.
anuragv

Jun 20, 2016

carelessness

I had pathetic experience with Thyrocare . i had booked for an appointment for morning 7 am to collect the samples. But no one turned up and none of the thyrocare numbers are available for support. They responded slowly after 8 am that the address in thr records is wrong. They had taken some address in some other state not even in my state/city!! How can the address change ?? when I recived a confirmation mail from them, my address was correct… how can it change all of a sudden??? When I enquired about this they blame different teams!!
When address gets changed why not the test results? Pls avoid this place.
Digvijay Chavda

Jun 3, 2016

Incorrect Reports-Find other options

We are senior citizens,checked through Thyrocare. Reports we received were not correct and we had to check all medical tests in other lab,and found thyrocare reports bogus.
Seema197

Sep 29, 2015

Incorrect Report

I had bought Arogyam 1.2 thru GroupOn Voucher. I gave my sample on Day 1 and the guy of chandan nagar sent the sample for testing on day 4 as the lead was not generated in Mumbai Thyrocare office. The report of thyroid showed the TSH level as 17.62 which is very HIGH. The normal range should be 0.30 to 5.5. So for confirmation I went to another lab and retested my Thyroid Levels after a week. And now it shows my TSH level as 2.55. Was surprised to see the value difference in reports in just one week without changing my current medicines. And the same case has happened with my husband's report for Cholesterol. So i don't trust this Thyrocare anymore as the reports are incorrect.
anandvenkata

May 18, 2015

wrong results - aarogyam 1.7

Hi Team I have undergone aarogyam 1.7 and my HSCRP has shown as 10.5 which is inaccurate as I got doubt on the tests I have undergone the test in another well known diagnostics and got it resulted as 4. Barcode- 47754447
tripty

Apr 5, 2015

Wronr result in Thyrocare Reports

I have taken Rs 2500/- from Aarogyam Thyrocare, In start they do 10 call fro appointment , sample collection.. impresive, but once after taking the sample pathetic behavior , no followup , no message from their side.. anyways after followup I got my reports online, I was surprised to saw the result.. I am a beta Thelsemia pateint and my Hemoglobin never goes up from 10.7 and in thyrocare reports it was 16.7 , I logged a complaints in their customer care, no followup from there side, I tried n no of times they accepted there mistake but till no resolution , almost a 20 day.
Horrible n shocking experience.. Wrong reports and after so many followup from my side people accepted their fault but more pathetic they no their fault still no recovery or no followup.Please dont go for any offer package Thyrocare only do followup till the time they get money once after payment they will not care what is in report n more shameless they even dont want to correct it.

I have done reports again with trusted source , now planning to consumer forum,.

http://wellness.thyrocare.com, this is side please dont go with these people.

Please black listed this firm, they are playing with people health
khalil ansari

Aug 23, 2014

left side weakness&problem

i have five years ago problem in thyroid. but DR . not clear found to symptom
One yer ago found DR problem.
now under treatment.
But not rel ex.
snehal junghare,

Jul 1, 2014

Not reach a joinnig lettee

I am selected in interview in thyrocare. so i have not get letter for joinnig our company.
so i requested that please give me a mail or a letter for joinnig our company.

Aug 28, 2012

Hi All,
Aarogyam India is a totally Fake company.. After claiming 55K and calling them number of times (spending much on phone calls), i finally got a Cheque for 7K and with 2 moths Post Date. Finally, I put the cheque after 2 months and it bounced for Insuffiecient funds. You call the customer care and they ask to talk to senior Mr Ashok until last week. Last week when you call customer care they tell that Ashok has resigned and saturday was his last day.. Monday when you call, Mr Ashok is not well and is not coming to office. One day you call, a lady picks up phone (tell her name vaishali). next day you call care and same lady picks to tell vaishali is not well and she is Nilam.. this is all hell. pls never buy any policy from them..they are fraud and and cheater who will never come back after taking away your money.

varun sharma
9810096427, New Delhi, India

Apr 25, 2012

Non delivery of Complete reports

Yes i am agree all the comments, because before i am also work in this company.
One secret i tell you friends this thyrocare company use the Expiry date solutions, Reagents and results are not good so they change the results according to your Interested test of profile. for example T3, TSH got the result then they make the T4, FSH, FT3 and FT4 results without performing test.
AIDS test is also wrong in some cases because i am see at the time of working whats the results they make it.
So i suggest to you dont go thier work or test checking results.

Feb 2, 2012

Non delivery of Complete reports

I had bought thyrocare aarogyam D profile package for lab tests. I got a partial report. When I called to check on the balance lab report I was told that the blood specimen was not enough they needed to draw blood again. I made an appointment with their local rep. I have been waiting for the rep to show up he is not returning my calls or company is not answering the query either. I would highly suggest to all the consumer to wary of using this company. This company seems like a scam being run. Please be careful and save your money.