ticketgoose

Consumer complaints and reviews about ticketgoose

Pradeep5566

Dec 22, 2017

Complaint against for Ticket Goose

Very worst site, I booked ticket one week before in "Jeyamvelmurugan Tours and Travels" and my date of journey is 22-12-2017 Friday. Today morning(22-12-2017 Friday) I got call from ticket goose customer care, they informed your bus was cancelled. I asked the reason they simply said bus breakdown, at the same time I called that travels too, they said we stopped our service for 3 months so we wont help you. I convey this message to ticket goose customer care again they said same reason and we refund your money within three working days. Really am so upset last min the cancelled my ticket. Please don't book tickets in ticket goose site. I think they block our money more than two weeks and got profit.

Booked Confromation

Thanks for using Ticketgoose.com. Please carry a ticket printout at the time of boarding.
Chennai to Madurai

Download Ticketgoose free Mobile apps at http://www.ticketgoose.com/App
jeyagowri

Nov 4, 2017

Lakshana travels worst experience

No time management.i am very upset for delaying 5 hours in normal days from chennai to Kallupatti.
jeyagowri

Nov 4, 2017

Lakshana travels

No time management.i am very upset for delaying 5 hours in normal days from chennai to kalupatti
suriya msv

Jun 2, 2017

ticket not conformed but Amount is debited

i am booked tuticorin to chennai

vivegam travels non A/c sleeper 7:00 pm 6/6/2017

ticket NO:L17,L18,L22

ticket not conformed but Amount is debited 2445.00

Order # VGM521357317

pls check it out and credit the amount to my a/c.
johnpradeep

Feb 3, 2017

Refund Ticket amount

I have booked a ticket from Trichy to Chennai in KPN travels 3:30 PM bus Seat No: 31W, PNR: TGZJZNYTI6. This bus didn't reach on time and KPN travels representative told bus will reach by 5 PM. I told him to refund my amount so he noted down my seat number and told it will refunded by informing to his head office. Trying the ticketgoose customer care number but call is not reaching them. Pls process my refund of RS. 540 soon
Sherief Mohammed

Nov 30, 2016

worst customer care

Not picking the call worst customer service picking the call after 6 min they are gaining balance from this worst ever
prabu.12

Jun 23, 2016

Wrost time keeping in Madhurai Pandian Travels

I booked ticket through tickectgoose.com on 23rd june 2016 in Madhurai Pandian Travels from chennai to trichy. Actual boarding time at chrompet is 10.55. i tried many time to the bus driver and disconnected the call. at the same time i called Ticketgoose customer care number at (10.58pm )regarding the issues. Mr. Karthikeyan, customer care executive attend the call and said he will get the status of bus location, but there is no response from his end.

Again i called and enquierd the bus driver said (11.00PM) the bus starting from koyembedu Bus stand. The bus was reached chrompet at 12.05AM. In midnight with aged people waited for almost 1 and 1/2 hours. Very bad experience with Madhurai Pandian Travels.

Kindly ignore such types of travels make sure to support the passangers from tickectgoose customer care executives.
Akshara prakash

Apr 11, 2016

Not properly guide the boarding point

I have booked one ticket journy from madurai to chennai In YBM travels. Journey date 10.04.2016.In ticket the pickup point is noted as c/o Vinyaga Travels: 14.D Corporation shopping complex, Opp( Periyar bus stand) Madurai. Contact No also Given 0452-2331668,4378647.984217206. Reporting time is 11.15 Pm and departure time is 11.30 Pm. I reached the said destination at 11.00Pm and found No such vehicle is avilable. A message also received by me that one omni bus bearing registration No TN21 AU 7788 will pick me. And contact No of the Driver is not mentioned. M/s Vinayagatravels informed to go to Mattuthavani omni busstand and findout the paritcular bus. In mattuthavani No bus operator contact me. After making so many enquiries i came to know one vaishanavi travel company is authorised to deal YBM Travels. In this circumstances i face a lot of tension,peaceless mind setup. At last one omni bus bearing No PY 05 8538 pickup me and drop at chennai perunkalathur at 8.00 Am on 11.04.2016. Kindly change the correct address in the website and help the new travelers. T.Raveendran PNR No TGALRH5QFPV. I paid Rs 180/ as tax fare to reach mattuthavani bus stand from periyar busstand /
Vicky1994

Oct 27, 2015

Poor response and worst experience

I booked a bus ticket in seabird tourists to chennai on 27 th oct 10.45 am in marathathalli bus stand ..the bus operator called me and said we can't pick u at marathathalli come to madiwala I said okay I will come by cab ..after rushing up to madiwala they said that bus will come at 1 o clock so wait nu..I fed up very much with sea bird tourists especially madiwala branch the response was so fucking..just I want to kill him that small chota guy who was sitting there:(((((
karthikashankar

Aug 25, 2015

worst service

Texcity travels ...Very poor service .... The way they speak in the front desk is really horrible.... They are not picking the calls even after numerous times and not ready to admit it... With a silly reason phone is not with us..its with manager and even the condition of the bus... Full of mosquitoes... It would be better to opt for other travels...
mani benson

Jul 12, 2015

Amount not refunf

I booked ticket from madurai to chennai. Still not received pnr details and amount wss not refund to my account . Plese confirm

Cel 8220364004
Naresh868

May 20, 2015

cancellation amount

Am booking a ticket from bangalore to hyderabad Gnr travels before departure the bus half n hour back bus was cancelled suddenly he called and inform that your bus was cancelled that time he said that your money refund 2 business days still one month completed i didn't get money..

Guys don't trust Ticketgoose and

GNR Travels both are fraud.
Priya20

Mar 5, 2015

Failure of ticket booking & POOR Support Response

I tried to book a ticket from Chennai to Kovilpatti. Amount was debited from my account via netbanking, But ticket was not confirmed and the same was ticket was shown as booked and for allotted for male. I got a call from TicketGoose saying that they did not receive the amount and they will refund if they get, or they will help me to book the ticket, otherwise i have to call bank. They also asked me to wait for another 15mins to book for the ticket. After 15mins, i was calling the number from which i received a call and as well as support number, there is no response. FRUSTRATED due to the POOR SUPPORT.
msramesh12

Jan 29, 2015

Crap customer care which closes by 11PM

I booked the ticket on Jan 14th journey.

Reporting time was 10:30PM. i reached the place by 10PM and standing on the road with my wife and 2 years old kid.

Till 11:30PM no call from the bus. One bus came with same name but stopped 300 Meters away from where iwas standing. that guy asked us to run all the way... after going there and getting into the bus it was found its a wrong bus. that guy told your ticekt is in next bus.

Until 12:15AM no call or intimation from the operator. i tried calling ticketgoose but customer care was closed. it was ridiculous that they steal the money and go home and sleeep happily... while we wait on the road and found no bus...
Finally one bus came and we asked why is it so late - that guy was DRUNK and he just said you talk to ticket goose and left immediately without boarding us. there were 2 more people waiting for that bus. We all got pissed and took a taxi to chase this bus. Stopped them after 3 KMs and had a big fight and they dont have any choice other than taking us.

CRAP SITE. dont ever book ticket through them. they dont validate the operator.

Worst part is i complained this next day. ALL THEY SAY IS SOMEONE WILL CALL YOU. I tried call about 3 times and all the time

OPERATOR NAME IS AISHWARYA TRAVELS. Chennai to Karur ticket.
Just stay away from TICKETGOOSE.

TICKETGOOSE sucks..
renganathjoy

Jan 21, 2015

misbehaviour by travel staff

Thanks for using Ticketgoose.com. Please present this m-ticket at the time of boarding.

Trichy to Chennai

Address: SriRangam,
Trichy

T&c Apply

Ticketgoose Contact: 088 80 80 80 80

Download Our Mobile App at http://www.ticketgoose.com/App..

I have booked my ticket last time I.e., on 11.01.15. (msg from ticket goose copied above) Since I am the only person to be picked up in srirangam, I was requested by excel travels to come to mambalasalai. I replied saying that I will catch the bus in No 1 Tolgate instead of mambalasalai. It was agreed that bus will reach by 11.15 pm. But bus came only by 11.55 pm (you may pls check the timing as per ur records). I have never shouted at you people for this delay. Today I.e., 21.01.15 I have again booked ur bus and requested to board at same place I.e., No 1 tolgate. They asked me to change the seat but due to backpain problem I confirmed that I cannot change the seat. Instead of 11.15 pm, I reached the place by 11.20 pm. But before boarding the bus someone from 9894449893 called me and shouted at me as if we are slave to them. My seat also changed without intimating me. While boarding the bus because of the assistant direction, it was misunderstood by me that driver has shouted at me. For that I was scolded by your driver and your office people. I never expected this sort of behaviour from you people.

Oct 3, 2014

Never ever book tickets in Ticket Goose

We booked tickets on TicketGoose.com on 28th september to Coimbatore from Bangalore. When trying to enquire about the boarding point to the bus service provider, we were surprised to find that the service provider did not run the bus for the past 1 week but Ticket Goose was booking tickets for that service. Customer service was so pathetic that they were in no point trying to help us when I was with my kid and wife for the travel. Most ridiculous thing was I received an alert message to be at the boarding point on time. Neither the service provider nor TicketGoose informed me regarding the cancellation of the bus. This shows how poor the communication is between the providers and Ticket Goose, so NEVER EVER BOOK TICKETS IN TICKETGOOSE.COM. Refund is still under process and still did not even receive a message regarding the refund after 5 days of booking the ticket when they promised me that they would do it right away next morning.
arun.vk1985

Oct 2, 2014

Useless Customer service

Hi booked my ticket on Oct 1st for traveling date Oct 2nd. I haven't received any ticket but they detected my money. I approached customer Service and registered complaint @9:00 PM on Oct 1st. Now Oct 2nd 10:00 AM. Still now i haven't got any proper response from them. Still now i haven't got any positive or negative response, but i contacted them 6-7 times. Finally i got a reply like. we will update you @3 PM. The reason they are telling is the person who received compliant is currently not in office.

System is not proper, customer service is the worst one i ever faced. looks like they are giving importants to receive the compliant, but not solving the problems.
mani benson

Sep 14, 2014

ticket and pnr code

I booked ticket from tuticorin to chennai. Still not recevied ticket details pnr number. Amount moved to ticketgoose .. please confirm.

Date 14.9.2014
Cel. 7299902987
karthikrajendran

Aug 21, 2014

No refund ! Worst Experience

total worst experience from ticketgoose. no proper response, no refund/

written mail to ticketgoose...

I have book the ticket from ticketgoose.com .i have called before 30minutes for departure time. they have told me like we are on the way to you place. .even they asked my seat number too.. i told my seat number also. .then they said we wll pick you on another 30 minutes.. but i was waited around 3 hrs. they didnt pick me . when i call them . they were saying. your mobile number was wrong. -- simply they didnt pick me.

please revert back on email. what is status about my tickets.

replay:1
Thank you for writing to Ticketgoose.com,
Apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Pertaining to your below trial mail,operator informs that on the travel day due to heavy traffic Jam bus was little late and came at the boarding point electronic city but since the mobile number which you have updated is invalid so bus left with seat empty.however operator denied to provide the refund for this.

replay:2
Thank you for writing to Ticketgoose.com,
Apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Pertaining to your below trial mail,we have forwarded to concerned department they are trying to speak with the operator kindly provide us 2 working days.

replay :3
Pertaining to your below trial mail,as per the revert received from our team since you have updated wrong number in the ticket copy and also operator tried to provide alternate arrangement but you were not ready to go so however operator denied to provide any refund for this.

myreplay:

After they leaf me, I have call them and ask that number of time.
they have told me like. already we are moved from Bangalore. then i
said tell me where you are .so that i can pick some cap or vehicle and
come there. he said wait and asked driver. then he said.no bus are
available now.. then he said sorry" then he said " it is not YOUR
problem and it is not OUR Problem" ..
He never arranged alternate arrangement. Then How He can and you can say
like " operator tried to provide alternate arrangement but you were not ready to go " ..

after this message .. the call me and talking like we can refund you money. i said please replay for mail.. i wait for more days. they dont.. they want to escape from this issue.

really worst experience...money and time also waste........

_karthik
SaravanaKumar M

Aug 13, 2014

Ticket not confirmed but amount has been debited

I booked a ticket through ticketgoose.com..But the booking was not successful and an amount of 1800 is deducted from my account.I want to get the refund.
Ticket booked on 13/AUG 11:33 for INET/PAY/TICKETGOOS06530239/############.
sathish chakravarthy

Aug 9, 2014

boarding point related

I booked for a trip dated on 8th Aug while booking there was an option for LE ROYAL MEREDIEN which shows in ur system...we were waiting about 45 mins none of them had called us..we couldn't able to find any number and also no clue to find the bus... Finallywe called ur executive he gave us a number after a long struggle back, we were told that bus will not stop at my boarding poi t what a pathetic service? This is ur service to ur customers? We took a taxi to board ur bus at shanthi petrol bunk...when I was calling to parveen travels they apologise us and also said there was no option for LE ROYAL MEREDIEN boarding...moreover they (ticketgoose) have not removed from the system...why such technical issues...I spent 250 Rs. For taxi for ur careless...never reccoment to any one very worst service... You should refund my taxi fare..
Trip date: 08/08/14
Chennai to Tanjore
Pnr no : TGE87592036
Sathish
Saktheeswaran

Jun 6, 2014

Worst Travel Experience and Response

I booked a lady seat for my friend to travel to pattukottai on 31/05/2014 at 11.00 pm at Tambaram. To mention first, Bus came at 12:05 and the Bus was Not Sudha travels. It read as Mariya travels. There were many people sitting near the driver and it was crowded.
To mention about the Bus, it was as worst than a Normal Bus. Seats were damaged and there was no Push-back even.
Attendant had a sheet in which my friend name was there- “Elavarasi Seat No:30″
It was not the one we booked and still he made us wait for around 20 minutes without a reason. He said that there are Multiple bookings for the same seat. There were also another guy waiting for boarding and same is the case. I tried calling the numbers 9840079767,42128107 which were provided in the Ticket and there was no response from the other end.

I called Ticket goose and they inquired whether I tried calling the Contacts provided and they said that they will get back with the details from the Operator. There was no response from Ticket goose then. So i shouted the attendant and they asked me to send the girl in. She went in and through window she sighed me to come in. I went inside and i was shocked. She was asked to sit near a guy who had his shirt buttons opened literally and looked like a rogue. I was pissed and shouted at the attendant. There was a family in the parallel seat and the guy from family was asked to sit in seat no 30 and my friend was made to sit near the lady.

To note that, the family were carrying a small baby and so it was a disturbance to all. When i got down, the other guy with similar problem was still standing on road. Bus left and i called Ticket goose and explained all these and told to lodge a complaint. Representative replied saying that, “i have taken a complaint and this will be mailed to your mail ID immediately. As tomorrow is Sunday(01 June 2014), you will receive a response by Monday evening on the action taken.

Its Not Over yet!!!!!

When the bus reached the next stop- Perungalathur, she was asked to get down at 12.40 night and changed to another bus(which is not Sudha travels again), where she was provided a different seat. And the condition of the bus is no different from the one she boarded first.

It’s been 5 days and i still dint receive a mail stating that my complaint has been registered or any response from Ticket goose. This is the worst travel experience i have ever experienced/heard of.

Do you really inquire and validate about the travels, if new agents register?
Is this the safety provided for a girl by making her wait for 40 minutes after the Bus has turned in?
Do lady seat really meant for girl and safety? If no, then why such an option in your bookings?
If i hadn't been with the girl there and shouted, what response would the attendant have given?
Why there is a customer service option, if there is no response?
What’s the status of my complaint now?(only God Knows)
Sundara Balaji

Apr 4, 2014

No refund ! Worst Experience

I have not received my cancellation amount of Rs. 522/- (PNR TGE1NX22235) even after two months from the date of cancel (Jan 25, 2014). I called customer care many times and get bored with their explanation. WORST EXPERIENCE..!!!
Karbab

Jan 19, 2014

Fare change, bad quality

I have booked ticket from madurai to chennai in SBS travels worth of 900rs, sleeper. SBS is sri balaji travels , but while boarding, th they sent RR travels. RR travels bus quality was ultimate bad with broken lights, old bed covers, half dcreen and no screen near window.

The highlight is, I booked it for 900rs at 2pm on the same day of travel. At 7pm, same bus fare was reduced to 700rs in tickrt goose itself. Adding to this reduction in fair and bad quality of bus, they were filling the rest of th e sheets in bus and left madurai around midnightt 12AM. Very bad travel experience I faced so far.....
sathiya1981

Oct 30, 2013

Cancellation charges

I have booked the ticket with ticketGoose and the PNR is TGDA8C60340. The cancellation charges is huge compared to other travel agencies

i sent out the mail multiple times but no reply from them

I have cancelled my ticket before 36 Hours, however they deducted 755.0rs (huge amount) against cancellation.

Ticket Booked : October 8th
Ticket Cancelled : Tuesday 29th Oct 2013 08:15 AM
Bus boarding time : Wed, 30 Oct 2013 09:00 PM(Night)
The ticket amount : 1370.0
Refund amount : 615.5
Total deduction : 755.0 (its more than one ticket)

AS per my understanding, for cancellation the ticket before 24 hours can deduct 15% of ticket amount,

Sathiyamoorthy