tikona

Consumer complaints and reviews about tikona

Durai Raj

Mar 26, 2017

tikona deactivate

I have used tikona service few month back, after that i am facing signal issue so i call to customer care to close the connection. After i pay the last month bill. But they are not close the connection and send the bill every month and intimation message every day. Its irritating me. And i call to customer to cut the connection they are not responding and simply cut the call.

So, kindly take the action for this issue. They are behave like a cheating idiots. Tikona is worst ever service i have been used in a life time.
Adhiram90

Mar 1, 2017

Worst customer support

Myself Ramesh, my user id is: 1119021636,

This is a worst and waste network customer support, I had complained about a network problem before 3 days and even also daily, till they are unable to resolve my issue, I think the technical support team is totally uneducated, without solving my problem they are asking to pay the bill amount...Really I won't pay the amount to tikona for this worst and lathogic behaviour.

Jul 13, 2016

Gentle reminder # 2

We have not received your information for us to take it forward. We now request you to share your detail on our official Tikona Forum - forum.tikona.in by mentioning the reference number in the subject line.

Jul 12, 2016

Dear Subscriber,

This is a gentle reminder to follow-up on your concern listed on June 9, 2016. Requesting you to share details in order for us to assist/resolve your concern. Kindly share your details with us on [email protected] mentioning your assigned reference number TIKJL0810 in the subject line.

Jul 11, 2016

Greetings from Tikona.

We have noted your post. In order to assist you further, we would require your contact or Tikona User ID details. We have assigned a reference number # TIKJL0810 to your case. Requesting you to mention the reference number in the subject line while sharing your details with us on [email protected]

Kaulshashank

Jul 9, 2016

In completed Activation

TIKONA Agents came and set up the modem and Ethernet cable. They made me provide my ID proof along with a photo and address proof. I also filled out a form. They took a payment of 2700 for 45 days rental and activation. I received my Service ID and was told to "reset" my password. However when I do so, at the login portal, it states that I must make the payment to confirm the activation. But I have already given 2700 for the activation. I have waited 2 nights and been calling the agents. All they do is refer me to someboxy else. If my issue is not solved I will directly file a case against the agents and also TIKONA itself.

Mar 29, 2016

Re: TIKONA - Very low speed of internet

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we are working towards a resolution. We will revert to you shortly.

Also, we request you to refer the link below for ways to optimize the speed:

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on our toll free number 1-800-209-4276 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Mar 21, 2016

Re: TIKONA - Very low speed of internet

Greetings from Tikona.

Please be assured that your concern listed Mar 15, 2016 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.

Mar 15, 2016

TIKONA - Very low speed of internet

I'm facing the problem of slow speed of Internet connection. I have been contacting tikona care to resolve the issue. They are not at all responding. One of the most worst helpline I have ever seen. I have contacted one person who is service provider of tikona in my region ( Chennai, sholinganallur) and he told " You are responsible your slow internet connection, It doesn't matter to us".

For your tremendous service to customers
From a frustrated customer....f**k TIKONA...& Take middle finger

Feb 3, 2016

Gentle reminder # 2

Feb 2, 2016

Dear Subscriber,

This is a gentle reminder to follow-up on your concern listed on Jan 28, 2016. Requesting you to share details in order for us to assist/resolve your concern. Kindly share your details with us on [email protected] mentioning your assigned reference number TIKFB0065 in the subject line.

Feb 1, 2016

Greetings from Tikona.

We have noted your post. In order to assist you further, we would require your contact or Tikona User ID details. We have assigned a reference number # TIKFB0065 to your case. Requesting you to mention the reference number in the subject line while sharing your details with us on [email protected]

RSK3345

Jan 28, 2016

Cheating a customer - Chennai

Hi...i am Suresh from Chennai....this really a shocking service & replay received from one of the Tikon executive...Tikona executive & Technical staff configured the demo broad band (10MBPS / 10GB / 10 DAYS) on 24th Jan'16, by the time itself they not configured properly they missed out to the junction box, then again they came back on 25th Jan'16 & done that.Executive told me not to changed the password coz its a demo version so i accepted. When i try to login on 26th morning i received a error like only limited connection available, so i called customer care executive & she told me that ur connection is already running for more than 7 hours..really i shocked and then i told to that i am not using it, then she done something in the back end & then i loged in. Next on 27th night when i am using Tikon it stopped & showed in usage history that my connection get terminated coz i completed more than 6 GB...really pathetic & shocked...On 28th evening i called a executive Mr.Dilli Babu who represent the configuration, he himself accepting that is its usual process in Tikon that they will use customer login for the testing purpose without customer knowledge. I have no idea they way Mr.Tikon groomed there executive. Really sad customer like me.now i lost my 10GB without using. Game over...!!

1.Who is going to take a responsibility for way Executive spoken to the customer ?
2.Tikona do you any policy or process where anyone can use the customer ID & password without their knowledge? Even if its a demon version.
3. What is the action?

Suresh Kumar
kirankitu

May 31, 2015

internet not working

Hi this is arun couple of days back we take tikona broad band connection with 4mbps plan initially we paid 2 months as they said and user id 1113445892 but the problem is we are facing daily internet access problem we used to call customer care and it get resolved daily same thing happening here we exhausted with the service so we don't need their service at all so i kindly request you to please refund our money as soon as possible so that we move into another broad band service

internet not working

jeevarathnambc

Feb 20, 2015

worst service

Hi sir,

I am the customer of Tikona Broadband for about 4-5 months. The service is very poor. It is not even loading Google chrome page also. It is taking atleast 5 minutes to load Google Chrome page. I have contacted customer support regarding this issue for number of times. They are saying that there is issue in the Tower and it will get resolved in 8-10 hours. But it is not been resolved. Even they are saying that I will receive call from senior department but none of them called, they are just saying this to brain wash. I will pay the bill prior the date ends. Even one day also am not delaying to pay the bill. I WANT PROPER INTERNET SPEED. I don't want any other clarification here after. I WORK FROM FROM HOME, SO I NEED PROPER SPEED. THE DETAILS WHICH I CONTACTED YOU IS BELOW:

1-3366468455------------5-February,2015- talked for 11.14 minutes at 10.15 AM

1-3367658472---------5 February, 2015, talked for 7.05 minutes

1-3367658472---------6 February at talked for 10.16 for 6.31 minutes

1s3367658472---------6 February at 10.41 talked for 8.49 minutes(this is the case which i raised 5 times in same issue in the same complaint number)

1-3379353002---------16 February , Mayuri motole, talked for 9.19 minutes

1-3379347534--------16 February , Anuja -- from Senior department ( she said that issue will resolve in 8 hours, but till now not resolved. she called me yesterday around 12.00PM, now the time is 11.29 AM)

1-3380378007--------17, February vijayassiwe, 10.40 mins, call ended, and 7.10 minutes( she is saying same thing what Anuja told yesterday)

This not the reason I need. I WANT MY INTERNET PROPER SPEED.

If I am not going to get proper speed, please cancel my service. I need refund since from February 5 till date.

Also I called customercare today(18 feb, i wasted my money and time, the rep asked me wait, i waited for 20 minutes, but i not get any resolution)

Thanks and Regards,
B.C.Jeevarathnam

Dec 2, 2014

Re: tikona worst internet service provider

Dear Mr. Gupta,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we confirm your Tikona service has been terminated.

We would also like to inform you that your CPE recovery and full & final calculation of your account is in process. We will update you accordingly.

Nov 27, 2014

Re: tikona worst internet service provider

Dear Ranjit,

Greetings from Tikona.

Please be assured that your concern listed Nov 26, 2014 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.

Ranjit Gupta

Nov 26, 2014

tikona worst internet service provider

Tikona id-1111155939

I am currently using Tikona broadband internet based in Chennai. At the time of connection you guys promised me to give unlimited service @ speed of 4MBPS . I started using this service from Sept 17th, 2014. But from the first week it started troubling me, I never got promised speed and connection. It got disconnected several times in a day. Speed test would not show more than 20 kbps I registered complaints about this issue several times during the first month of the connection. Every time I only got fake promises. At last I decided to discontinue the current internet service on 4th Oct, 2014. Without my consent the request was closed and i had to raise disconnection request again on 24th Oct 2014. It has been month you guys have not disconnected yet after several follow up. Today again i received an email that it will take 15 more days to discontinue. I would say that TIKONA is the worst service provide that i have seen. From past 2 months they have not disconnected and now they are asking for payment. I feel like being cheated