tikona

Consumer complaints and reviews about tikona

Somipam

Jun 3, 2019

Worst ever network

The worst ever Wi-Fi board band.... They run after money only...but they are not solving problems from the customers... It's almost 2 weeks now... No technical team has visited in my place.... No signal no data.... Spending money... Wasting time!!...
Umeshb061p

May 11, 2019

Worst of worst service

Last 2 days we do not have broadband connections and we have complained more than 8 to 10 times. There is no response from Tikona team and allocated service engineer neither bothered to call nor to pick up the call.
The service is beyond class of worst and poor.
Almost all the flat owners are having Jio and getting good service at the better rates.
amodpotdar

Apr 15, 2019

New Connection not installed and amount paid is not yet refunded

My Ban number is 135753301, I have applied for new connection on March 29, 2019 whereby I have made payment for the complete year. I was assured the connection would be done in 48 hours which till date is not yet done, Also the SMS I received with a hone number and name for contact never received/ Picked up my calls. Finally after lot of efforts I was able to reach the customer helpline where I informed for cancellation and refund of my amount. I am still waiting for my refund, Have already forwarded couple of mails but their is no respond from Tikona. Don't know how to recover my amount and get in touch with tikona officials.
Adeeb2509

Apr 2, 2019

Harassment by Tikona

My BAN No: 135234749 first week of Feb I was supposed to pay my 3-month advance charges I called customer support Tikona and asked if services will work at Siddhi city Badlapur they said yes and I made payment then I called them on 25th March to tell them that I am shifting to Badlapur gave my full address with Pin code etc i received call next day from Supervisor Sharika and again gave her pin and full address and inform her that I need connection on 31st March. 31st I waited then 1st April I called her she said connection cannot be done as I am in some l2 area when I asked why this was not checked before she said she is new and said 2nd April connection will be done so today that is 2nd April I called Sharika she said they cannot give a connection to my area and she has informed the center desk at tikona about it when I called customer services I spoke to couple of them no body ready to transfer my call to higher Authority and later i was transferred to Supervisor Gunavati who first taught me how i should speak and then she again told me connection will be done in 24 hours. I have recorded the conversation from Sharika and she clearly said she cannot give connection. We tool this connection so that my daughter can work but Tikona has crossed all limits of harassment.
seems there is a lot of miscommunication or most of them are uneducated.
Piyush24ap

Mar 19, 2019

Plan change

This is very annoying frustrating irritating experience with tikona.. seriously it's the worst internet service.. I ve called them more than 100 times and their customer care agent they play with us.. every guy I called every time they were saying some different different things.. their customer service is the worst ever.. suddenly they will charge you suddenly they will generate the bill they are their own. I seriously wanted to abuse you people but I will not .. do you know how much work got hampered.. u worst service.. I asked my friends family members never ever to take tikona service.. I m showing a finger in my mind to you people.. and please educate your customer service team
umakantmishra

Mar 9, 2019

Tikona sending bills and legal notice even after disconnection

After having very bad internet for 3 months I wrote Tikona to discontinue my service on 11 Jan 2019. Thereafter they are harassing me by making regular calls, and sending me various amounts of bills and legal notices. One bill came for Rs 1005.17, another Rs - 448.61, another Rs 474.56, another Rs. 375.72 another Rs. 356.56 another Rs 482.17 and so on.

After giving a complaint against them about 2 weeks ago Tikona people called me up and said all the pending bills were adjusted and there was nothing more to pay from my side. But unfortunately they are again sending me notice to pay pending bills. Their latest bill amount Rs 474.56 has no base because I have already paid all their bills for the period I have used their Internet. I also paid Rs 82/- on 24 January which their executive told me to pay as a final amount.

Yesterday I got a legal notice from Tikona that I have to pay Rs 1500/- in case I fail to return the modem to them. But the fact is that Tikona people have already collected their modem and all other accessories from my house about a week ago. After receiving their equipments they should ideally send me an acknowledgement of receipt but instead they are sending me legal notice to pay Rs 1500 towards the modem.

Jan 30, 2019

slow internet services

I'm using tikona internet service for one year .from the beginning I'm facing the problem of slow internet service.i have complained so many times but yet its not resolved.i want to fast servises request to you .
My user id is 1121453264
And my contact no. Is 8770057144

Jan 12, 2019

Worst service

Hii Tikona CEO your service is very worst and and your sale's officer is also froud and liers very worst service i will never recommend to anyone for tikona wifi. And also i will disconnect tikona wifi after 3 month because I have alredy paid for 3 month after that i will disconnect your service and i have a suggestion please replace your sale's officer and installation person otherwise your company will close very soon..

Naseer Akhtar Shaikh
Arun0411

Jan 4, 2019

Poor service and want to discontinue services

I am arun shukla and my id is 1123256807.

First of all I would like to say that your service is very poor and i am ver much disappointed. I had made several complaints regarding the speed issue and frequently disconnected connection but all the time your customer service executive pass the ball to other court that the different team will call you and resolve the issue but the issue still same and now i am very much frustrated with your services. Even after repeated reminders your service remains pathetic.
Now i am forced to take decision to get rid of your worst services.
I have already paid a year subscription of Rs7680/- and its around 2.5 months that i have used your service.
So I request you to please refund my money back (whatever the deduction) asap and discontinue your services.

I request you to please do not force me to continue with your network just tell me the procedure of refund my money.
spks

Aug 2, 2018

poor service

poor service they are not capable of continuing tgey should stop this totally
last two weeks ny net is not working i called many times to call centre n technician also they r not paying attention to customers
their technicians are does not value customer
no commitment n dedicatio n seriousness about customers service
poor performance
sanjay Shrivastava
spks

Aug 2, 2018

poor service

sine more than 2 weeks i have been following with the tikona service centre n technician alson but nobody is responding n taking interest to resolve issye but the r interested in bill
service is very poor n does not respect the customer no commitment
this is very bad again pls send ur technician to resolve if does not get yhen dont call for payment
pls send me tikona top management number to call n or send strong mail of complaints
Sanjay Shrivastava
Vaibhavs28

Jun 5, 2018

Tikona

Hii Guys

Don't Use Tikona They have wrost service ever...
in all provided service network...

bad customer support...

not sloving issuse...

User Id ::: 1122625200
aaabhishek

May 8, 2018

dear sir
since last one year tikona internet services provider employee calling me many time for bill payment
but i have already email to tikona that stop my service but tikona always send me mail and call to pay bill and tikona also added late fee 100 rupees per month and now call from tikona advocate and he forced me to pay bill otherwise you have to come dellhi court.
i already disconnect the tikona service but tikona always call me .

one time call came to my office time then my boss remove from my job .because of my office not allowed any call so boss remove me from my job . tikona call is responsible for my job .

and tikona net service is vary poor . i have complaind many time but no call is connected to tikona customer care that's why i disconnected tikona service

please
take action action against tikona service for his HARASSMENT FROM TIKONA TO PAY UNNECESSARY BILL
Need complete disconnection and justice.

abhishek srivastava
seemp

Mar 5, 2018

User ID : 1120827886

Choosing Tikona is my worst decision in life.

I called to customer care so many times, but connection is not closed from their side.

On AUG-OCT 2017 I received an bill, then I Tried calling customer care but they dint reply properly .

And even 10 technical person visited my home but , nobody solved this issue the technical person said in my area there tikona tower problem but , they never solved this issue.

And the funniest part is - instead of diagnosing this issue they take an request for closing the connection again.

And now they are Harassing me to pay the bill of 1160 rs. Which is not even logical And also send me legal action notice

If your customer is not logged in more than since 2 years, then customer care doesn't bother about this.

And now i am getting calls from customer care every day

And asking me to pay this bill,

I have asked their customer services to give me contact details of your company owner, but they are not providing me.

My email Id is - [email protected]
contact Number is - 8975541411
suhassurya91

Feb 10, 2018

Connection not closed since 3 years

User ID : 1108463093

Choosing Tikona is my worst decision in life.

I sent an email to customer care on may 2015, but connection is not closed from their side.

On December 2017 I received an bill, then I Tried calling customer care but I don't have customer id with me.

So I sent am email again, why I am receiving bills.

Officially on connection is closed on 27 Dec 2017, but I sent email for closing the connection on may 2015.

And now they are Harassing me to pay the bill of 4053 rs. Which is not even logical.

And now i am getting calls from customer care Every hourly.

And asking me to pay this bill,

And customer care says - we will take legal action against you.

I have all the call recordings, mails with me.

Very third class service from Tikona.
samson3234

Jan 24, 2018

Using Abuse words & Threaten calls from customer care

I too had same experience what rockys1984 faced. but the case is different, i have used this Bloody services long back almost 3 weeks they have not provided the services, i have asked them for the waiver they are not ready to pay the waiver, i said them i dont need your connection and please disconnect and also i am not ready to pay. i have put on several mail on my complaint but there is no response from the company side. By seeing nonpayment of the services they had started calling me, recently one lady called(Rekha Chauhan) to my wife's mobile spoke rudely. I have no idea where to give complaint and where the people like us to give the complaint.

The services that they are providing is very worst, even then the Government is not taken any action against them. i have put a complain on INGRAM site,Consumer forum, and lot more sites, but no use.

Government has to pitch in to this issue and cancel their license, unless and until they will be threaten us.
abhi_at19

Jan 23, 2018

Hi ,

I am Abhishek Sharma.

Would like to tell you all that Tikona is a big fraud internet service provider .I did a big mistake by taking there broadband connection.

My Tikona details: BAN – 127129186 & Service ID – 1115437692

i had requested for discontinuing my internet broadband connection from 5 March 2017.And dropped a mail to [email protected] to discontinue my Tikona broadband connection for user id 1115437692.
as i was shifting to a new place so would not be able to continue with Tikona broadband services any more.

I got an auto reply mail from customer care saying that my request will be processed in next 72 hrs.

Then i started getting calls from there end asking for taking the same connection to new place and continue to use Tikona in which i was not interested and said them no many times .But still they were harassing so that i should continue to use their broadband services.

As per my billing cycle a bill was generated on 7 March 2017 and was due on 22 March 2017 .But look how cheater this people are they did not took any action on request mail send on 5th of march and kept my user ID active till 22 of March.

So just to increase the bill charges they deactivated my account on 22 March which is unethical and against customer wish.Once i made the payment of my last bill on 19 March for bill generated on 7 March 2017 they again generated a bill on 22 Mar asking for Rs 215.

Then again the harassment started from there end asking for payment of Rs 215 for which i said that i have already paid the last bill and will not pay this amount as i had already request ID deactivation after 5 March.

Now after one year they have made the amount as Rs 1800 and calling me regularly to make payment or they will take a legal action.

So in my case everything is decided by the service provider and customer has to just make the payment as per that .Customers consent and till what time he needs the services to continue does not matter. This is not the way a service provider should deal with the customer.

So would request you to take action against the concern team and people.And if the harassment from their end continue i will be forced to take legal action .

Abhishek Sharma

HARASSMENT FROM TIKONA TO PAY UNNECESSARY BILL HARASSMENT FROM TIKONA TO PAY UNNECESSARY BILL

rockys1984

Dec 15, 2017

Abuses Hurled at me by your Sales Team - Pathetic Customer Care + bad language with my fiance

Look at the Pathetic Service I have got from Tikona:

I have had a terrible customer experience yesterday from 2 of your Sales Staff.

My Name is Manish and I stay at Khar West in Mumbai.

My Contact number is 8080109113.

I own another home at Rustomjee - J Avenue,Global City, Virar west,Maharashtra 401303.

Now this is an investment property that I visit only on weekends.

Quite some days back your sales team has set up sales kisoks in my building with lucrative offers.

I was pretty interested so I went upto the Kiosk on 10th Dec 2017 and took up a Package with Mr.Ravi from your company Cell Number- 8793249352.

I specifically told him that I am there only till Monday evening as I only come there on weekends and can he get the installation done by Monday.

Ravi said yes,infact he told me that he will do the installation on Sunday only.

I readily paid the money of INR 500 and told him to get me the 6MB annual package.

No Installation done till Sunday - end of Day.

Even on Monday 11th Dec I called Ravi 8-9 times and all the times he was saying it will happen but nothing happened.

Then he gave me his Boss's Number - The very rude and Unruly - Mr.RatanDeep S - Cell number 8007969244.

When I called him and told him that when will the installation happen as I need to go back to Mumbai,he was very rude.

He first started shouting at Ravi saying - Why you gave my number?

Then he is telling me in Hindi " What I do - I cant help it - It will take time"

Then my Fiance Spoke to Mr.Ravi - He started talking shitty to a woman - He said in Hindi " go - get lost - Take your damn Rs.500 from the customer care if you cant wait - I am not responsible if you paid"

Is that the way to talk to a Lady ?Is this how Tikona behaves with Women Customers ?

I got really pissed as they spoke in such a way with paying customers.

Upon asking them why they behaved rudely,both Mr.RatanDeep and Mr.Ravi started abusing me.

They called me "Chutiya" which was insulting and specially Mr.RatdanDeep said " Should I take out your Rs.500 from my Penis" pointing out to his Pubic region.

He also said in Hindi " Did you do a favor by paying a small sum of Rs.500."

Plus he said "Now I will certainly ensure that your Installation does not happen"

Is this the pathetic way you treat your customers.

Abusing Customers ??

Speaking Shit with Women??

Pointing at your Pubic Region ??

Is this how Tikona deals with paying people?

Attached is the screenshot of my payment made and details registered.

My Fiance has recorded this on Video from the balcony of my flat.

I NEED VERY STRICT ACTION TO BE TAKEN SPECIALLY AGAINST MR.RATANDEEP.S AND MR.RAVI.

IF THE SAME IS NOT DONE I WILL RELEASE THE VIDEO ON SOCIAL MEDIA AS IT HAS THE TIKONA LOGO AND ALL DETAILS WITH YOUR STAFF NEITHER GIVING TIMELY SERVICE + ABUSING CUSTOMERS AND SHOWING PUBIC REGIONS.

I WILL ALSO GO TO THE WOMEN'S REDRESSAL FORUM FOR THE WAY THEY SPOKE TO MY FIANCEE.

I NEED AN APOLOGY FROM MR.RATANDEEP SPECIALLY.

PLUS I WILL FILE A CASE WITH CONSUMER FORUM FOR DEFAULTING ON PROMISES,ABUSING AND EMBARRASSMENT TO MY SELF ESTEEM.

I am a GM of a Top MNC and I will use all my influence to ensure that none in my social circle and my company buy anything from Tikona.

I will use all Social Media in full scale to showcase this absuive treatment of Tikona to its customers.

Personally speaking you should fire these people as they are the reasons you are looking customers.

I hope to get an action on this as I am marking all of you.
rockys1984

Dec 15, 2017

This is the terrible Experience that I have from Tikona:

I have had a terrible customer experience yesterday from 2 of your Sales Staff.

My Name is Manish and I stay at Khar West in Mumbai.

My Contact number is 8080109113.

Now this is an investment property that I visit only on weekends.

No Installation done till Sunday - end of Day.

He first started shouting at Ravi saying - Why you gave my number?

I got really pissed as they spoke in such a way with paying customers.

He also said in Hindi " Did you do a favor by paying a small sum of Rs.500."

Is this the pathetic way you treat your customers.

Abusing Customers ??

Speaking Shit with Women??

Pointing at your Pubic Region ??

Is this how Tikona deals with paying people?

Attached is the screenshot of my payment made and details registered.

My Fiance has recorded this on Video from the balcony of my flat.

I NEED AN APOLOGY FROM MR.RATANDEEP SPECIALLY.

I hope to get an action on this as I am marking all of you.
Rani Abraham

Dec 2, 2017

No internet

There is no internet in my place for past 3 days and the machine picks up the phone saying same old things. You guys are crossing limit of my patience. At least provide a human being to talk to so that he or she can actually inform what the matter is and how long it will take. Terrible service from your end
danish_inst

Nov 8, 2017

Harrassment by Tikona

I have never taken Tikona connection and I have been getting calls that I'm guaranteer for some tikona connection and I need to pay money.

Got a call from: +91-9971032593
manojksahoo

Oct 24, 2017

Harassment of customer about bill

My Tikona customer id was 1102075062. I requested to cancel my tikona internet connection more than 4 years back as I was getting free internet connection from my office. I went on requesting to customer care people to cancel my connection, but they were just forcing me to keep the connection. After so much request also they were not disconnecting and were sending bills to me. While leaving my house also I asked them to cancel it, but still they did not do it and even did not take back the hardware. Then they sent a mail that they will send legal notice about hardware. After that I returned the hardware after calling the person to come to one place as I left my house.

Today I received one call from some lady and she was telling that she is calling from Delhi Tis Hazari court and Tikona filed one case against you.

I can't understand how Tikona is harassing the customers like this. If I request I don't want your connection, then why it is getting forced to keep it and Tikona is sending the bills even if I am not using it and after the leaving the house also.
Kinjal bhikadiya

Oct 22, 2017

Disconnection of internet

I'm using tikona internet service for last three months.from the beginning I'm facing the problem of disconnection.i have complained so many times but yet its not resolved.i want to quit it and request to cancel the service.
My user id is 1121254752.
And my contact no. Is 9979943500.
Please cancel it hurriedly.
Or else i have to take some steps lawfully.
sarathmano

Oct 18, 2017

The worst customer service ever

They give your number to some fraud people and they claim themselves as lawyer and ask you to pay 1500 extra which would be refunded. But when you pay they don't even pick your calls.

Really worst and fraud broadband company ever.

Oct 3, 2017

Tikona people abusing

Below are the rph nos detail. they are abusing me and asking for clearence of dues. Is that the way to full and final settlement.
Nos are given below
All nos belongs to Tikona and now i am going to file case against tikona after this harrashment.

IRCTC - refund money
    I had booked a railway e-ticket on 14 June DEHRI ON SONE...
    DAIKIN AIR CONDITIONING INDIA PVT LTD - Poor Service/ breakdown not resolved
    very sad to see that DAIKIN is no longer living to its...
    Videocon D2H - Fruad on engineer visit
    I had called d2h for relocation of my d2h, and I was told...
    Need 3 speed breaker - Bikers ride very fast
    Dear sir, Need a speed breaker at tighra road and...
    Videocon D2H - Engineer visit fruad
    I had called d2h for relocation of my d2h, and I was told...
    Noida Traffic Police - E-challan
    Hi Team, Today i was standing at red light and traffic...
    indian coast guard - Mistake in my application form
    I have done BSC honours in my graduation,but in my...
    Sai - Fraud Message from IDDOPBNK
    Sir, I have received a fraud message from IDDOPBNK. I...
    Garena free fire - Account suspended
    My free fire I'd 430184224 sir I am totally inncoent...