tikona

Consumer complaints and reviews about tikona

iamnaseer8551990778@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2019

Worst service

Hii Tikona CEO your service is very worst and and your sale's officer is also froud and liers very worst service i will never recommend to anyone for tikona wifi. And also i will disconnect tikona wifi after 3 month because I have alredy paid for 3 month after that i will disconnect your service and i have a suggestion please replace your sale's officer and installation person otherwise your company will close very soon..

Naseer Akhtar Shaikh
Arun0411

Jan 4, 2019

Poor service and want to discontinue services

I am arun shukla and my id is 1123256807.

First of all I would like to say that your service is very poor and i am ver much disappointed. I had made several complaints regarding the speed issue and frequently disconnected connection but all the time your customer service executive pass the ball to other court that the different team will call you and resolve the issue but the issue still same and now i am very much frustrated with your services. Even after repeated reminders your service remains pathetic.
Now i am forced to take decision to get rid of your worst services.
I have already paid a year subscription of Rs7680/- and its around 2.5 months that i have used your service.
So I request you to please refund my money back (whatever the deduction) asap and discontinue your services.

I request you to please do not force me to continue with your network just tell me the procedure of refund my money.
spks

Aug 2, 2018

poor service

poor service they are not capable of continuing tgey should stop this totally
last two weeks ny net is not working i called many times to call centre n technician also they r not paying attention to customers
their technicians are does not value customer
no commitment n dedicatio n seriousness about customers service
poor performance
sanjay Shrivastava
spks

Aug 2, 2018

poor service

sine more than 2 weeks i have been following with the tikona service centre n technician alson but nobody is responding n taking interest to resolve issye but the r interested in bill
service is very poor n does not respect the customer no commitment
this is very bad again pls send ur technician to resolve if does not get yhen dont call for payment
pls send me tikona top management number to call n or send strong mail of complaints
Sanjay Shrivastava
Vaibhavs28

Jun 5, 2018

Tikona

Hii Guys

Don't Use Tikona They have wrost service ever...
in all provided service network...

bad customer support...

not sloving issuse...

User Id ::: 1122625200
aaabhishek

May 8, 2018

dear sir
since last one year tikona internet services provider employee calling me many time for bill payment
but i have already email to tikona that stop my service but tikona always send me mail and call to pay bill and tikona also added late fee 100 rupees per month and now call from tikona advocate and he forced me to pay bill otherwise you have to come dellhi court.
i already disconnect the tikona service but tikona always call me .

one time call came to my office time then my boss remove from my job .because of my office not allowed any call so boss remove me from my job . tikona call is responsible for my job .

and tikona net service is vary poor . i have complaind many time but no call is connected to tikona customer care that's why i disconnected tikona service

please
take action action against tikona service for his HARASSMENT FROM TIKONA TO PAY UNNECESSARY BILL
Need complete disconnection and justice.

abhishek srivastava
seemp

Mar 5, 2018

User ID : 1120827886

Choosing Tikona is my worst decision in life.

I called to customer care so many times, but connection is not closed from their side.

On AUG-OCT 2017 I received an bill, then I Tried calling customer care but they dint reply properly .

And even 10 technical person visited my home but , nobody solved this issue the technical person said in my area there tikona tower problem but , they never solved this issue.

And the funniest part is - instead of diagnosing this issue they take an request for closing the connection again.

And now they are Harassing me to pay the bill of 1160 rs. Which is not even logical And also send me legal action notice

If your customer is not logged in more than since 2 years, then customer care doesn't bother about this.

And now i am getting calls from customer care every day

And asking me to pay this bill,

I have asked their customer services to give me contact details of your company owner, but they are not providing me.

My email Id is - seemap8579@gmail.com
contact Number is - 8975541411
suhassurya91

Feb 10, 2018

Connection not closed since 3 years

User ID : 1108463093

Choosing Tikona is my worst decision in life.

I sent an email to customer care on may 2015, but connection is not closed from their side.

On December 2017 I received an bill, then I Tried calling customer care but I don't have customer id with me.

So I sent am email again, why I am receiving bills.

Officially on connection is closed on 27 Dec 2017, but I sent email for closing the connection on may 2015.

And now they are Harassing me to pay the bill of 4053 rs. Which is not even logical.

And now i am getting calls from customer care Every hourly.

And asking me to pay this bill,

And customer care says - we will take legal action against you.

I have all the call recordings, mails with me.

Very third class service from Tikona.
samson3234

Jan 24, 2018

Using Abuse words & Threaten calls from customer care

I too had same experience what rockys1984 faced. but the case is different, i have used this Bloody services long back almost 3 weeks they have not provided the services, i have asked them for the waiver they are not ready to pay the waiver, i said them i dont need your connection and please disconnect and also i am not ready to pay. i have put on several mail on my complaint but there is no response from the company side. By seeing nonpayment of the services they had started calling me, recently one lady called(Rekha Chauhan) to my wife's mobile spoke rudely. I have no idea where to give complaint and where the people like us to give the complaint.

The services that they are providing is very worst, even then the Government is not taken any action against them. i have put a complain on INGRAM site,Consumer forum, and lot more sites, but no use.

Government has to pitch in to this issue and cancel their license, unless and until they will be threaten us.
abhi_at19

Jan 23, 2018

Hi ,

I am Abhishek Sharma.

Would like to tell you all that Tikona is a big fraud internet service provider .I did a big mistake by taking there broadband connection.

My Tikona details: BAN – 127129186 & Service ID – 1115437692

i had requested for discontinuing my internet broadband connection from 5 March 2017.And dropped a mail to customercare@tikona.in to discontinue my Tikona broadband connection for user id 1115437692.
as i was shifting to a new place so would not be able to continue with Tikona broadband services any more.

I got an auto reply mail from customer care saying that my request will be processed in next 72 hrs.

Then i started getting calls from there end asking for taking the same connection to new place and continue to use Tikona in which i was not interested and said them no many times .But still they were harassing so that i should continue to use their broadband services.

As per my billing cycle a bill was generated on 7 March 2017 and was due on 22 March 2017 .But look how cheater this people are they did not took any action on request mail send on 5th of march and kept my user ID active till 22 of March.

So just to increase the bill charges they deactivated my account on 22 March which is unethical and against customer wish.Once i made the payment of my last bill on 19 March for bill generated on 7 March 2017 they again generated a bill on 22 Mar asking for Rs 215.

Then again the harassment started from there end asking for payment of Rs 215 for which i said that i have already paid the last bill and will not pay this amount as i had already request ID deactivation after 5 March.

Now after one year they have made the amount as Rs 1800 and calling me regularly to make payment or they will take a legal action.

So in my case everything is decided by the service provider and customer has to just make the payment as per that .Customers consent and till what time he needs the services to continue does not matter. This is not the way a service provider should deal with the customer.

So would request you to take action against the concern team and people.And if the harassment from their end continue i will be forced to take legal action .

Abhishek Sharma

HARASSMENT FROM TIKONA TO PAY UNNECESSARY BILL HARASSMENT FROM TIKONA TO PAY UNNECESSARY BILL

rockys1984

Dec 15, 2017

Abuses Hurled at me by your Sales Team - Pathetic Customer Care + bad language with my fiance

Look at the Pathetic Service I have got from Tikona:

I have had a terrible customer experience yesterday from 2 of your Sales Staff.

My Name is Manish and I stay at Khar West in Mumbai.

My Contact number is 8080109113.

I own another home at Rustomjee - J Avenue,Global City, Virar west,Maharashtra 401303.

Now this is an investment property that I visit only on weekends.

Quite some days back your sales team has set up sales kisoks in my building with lucrative offers.

I was pretty interested so I went upto the Kiosk on 10th Dec 2017 and took up a Package with Mr.Ravi from your company Cell Number- 8793249352.

I specifically told him that I am there only till Monday evening as I only come there on weekends and can he get the installation done by Monday.

Ravi said yes,infact he told me that he will do the installation on Sunday only.

I readily paid the money of INR 500 and told him to get me the 6MB annual package.

No Installation done till Sunday - end of Day.

Even on Monday 11th Dec I called Ravi 8-9 times and all the times he was saying it will happen but nothing happened.

Then he gave me his Boss's Number - The very rude and Unruly - Mr.RatanDeep S - Cell number 8007969244.

When I called him and told him that when will the installation happen as I need to go back to Mumbai,he was very rude.

He first started shouting at Ravi saying - Why you gave my number?

Then he is telling me in Hindi " What I do - I cant help it - It will take time"

Then my Fiance Spoke to Mr.Ravi - He started talking shitty to a woman - He said in Hindi " go - get lost - Take your damn Rs.500 from the customer care if you cant wait - I am not responsible if you paid"

Is that the way to talk to a Lady ?Is this how Tikona behaves with Women Customers ?

I got really pissed as they spoke in such a way with paying customers.

Upon asking them why they behaved rudely,both Mr.RatanDeep and Mr.Ravi started abusing me.

They called me "Chutiya" which was insulting and specially Mr.RatdanDeep said " Should I take out your Rs.500 from my Penis" pointing out to his Pubic region.

He also said in Hindi " Did you do a favor by paying a small sum of Rs.500."

Plus he said "Now I will certainly ensure that your Installation does not happen"

Is this the pathetic way you treat your customers.

Abusing Customers ??

Speaking Shit with Women??

Pointing at your Pubic Region ??

Is this how Tikona deals with paying people?

Attached is the screenshot of my payment made and details registered.

My Fiance has recorded this on Video from the balcony of my flat.

I NEED VERY STRICT ACTION TO BE TAKEN SPECIALLY AGAINST MR.RATANDEEP.S AND MR.RAVI.

IF THE SAME IS NOT DONE I WILL RELEASE THE VIDEO ON SOCIAL MEDIA AS IT HAS THE TIKONA LOGO AND ALL DETAILS WITH YOUR STAFF NEITHER GIVING TIMELY SERVICE + ABUSING CUSTOMERS AND SHOWING PUBIC REGIONS.

I WILL ALSO GO TO THE WOMEN'S REDRESSAL FORUM FOR THE WAY THEY SPOKE TO MY FIANCEE.

I NEED AN APOLOGY FROM MR.RATANDEEP SPECIALLY.

PLUS I WILL FILE A CASE WITH CONSUMER FORUM FOR DEFAULTING ON PROMISES,ABUSING AND EMBARRASSMENT TO MY SELF ESTEEM.

I am a GM of a Top MNC and I will use all my influence to ensure that none in my social circle and my company buy anything from Tikona.

I will use all Social Media in full scale to showcase this absuive treatment of Tikona to its customers.

Personally speaking you should fire these people as they are the reasons you are looking customers.

I hope to get an action on this as I am marking all of you.
rockys1984

Dec 15, 2017

This is the terrible Experience that I have from Tikona:

I have had a terrible customer experience yesterday from 2 of your Sales Staff.

My Name is Manish and I stay at Khar West in Mumbai.

My Contact number is 8080109113.

Now this is an investment property that I visit only on weekends.

No Installation done till Sunday - end of Day.

He first started shouting at Ravi saying - Why you gave my number?

I got really pissed as they spoke in such a way with paying customers.

He also said in Hindi " Did you do a favor by paying a small sum of Rs.500."

Is this the pathetic way you treat your customers.

Abusing Customers ??

Speaking Shit with Women??

Pointing at your Pubic Region ??

Is this how Tikona deals with paying people?

Attached is the screenshot of my payment made and details registered.

My Fiance has recorded this on Video from the balcony of my flat.

I NEED AN APOLOGY FROM MR.RATANDEEP SPECIALLY.

I hope to get an action on this as I am marking all of you.
Rani Abraham

Dec 2, 2017

No internet

There is no internet in my place for past 3 days and the machine picks up the phone saying same old things. You guys are crossing limit of my patience. At least provide a human being to talk to so that he or she can actually inform what the matter is and how long it will take. Terrible service from your end
danish_inst

Nov 8, 2017

Harrassment by Tikona

I have never taken Tikona connection and I have been getting calls that I'm guaranteer for some tikona connection and I need to pay money.

Got a call from: +91-9971032593
manojksahoo

Oct 24, 2017

Harassment of customer about bill

My Tikona customer id was 1102075062. I requested to cancel my tikona internet connection more than 4 years back as I was getting free internet connection from my office. I went on requesting to customer care people to cancel my connection, but they were just forcing me to keep the connection. After so much request also they were not disconnecting and were sending bills to me. While leaving my house also I asked them to cancel it, but still they did not do it and even did not take back the hardware. Then they sent a mail that they will send legal notice about hardware. After that I returned the hardware after calling the person to come to one place as I left my house.

Today I received one call from some lady and she was telling that she is calling from Delhi Tis Hazari court and Tikona filed one case against you.

I can't understand how Tikona is harassing the customers like this. If I request I don't want your connection, then why it is getting forced to keep it and Tikona is sending the bills even if I am not using it and after the leaving the house also.
Kinjal bhikadiya

Oct 22, 2017

Disconnection of internet

I'm using tikona internet service for last three months.from the beginning I'm facing the problem of disconnection.i have complained so many times but yet its not resolved.i want to quit it and request to cancel the service.
My user id is 1121254752.
And my contact no. Is 9979943500.
Please cancel it hurriedly.
Or else i have to take some steps lawfully.
sarathmano

Oct 18, 2017

The worst customer service ever

They give your number to some fraud people and they claim themselves as lawyer and ask you to pay 1500 extra which would be refunded. But when you pay they don't even pick your calls.

Really worst and fraud broadband company ever.

Oct 3, 2017

Tikona people abusing

Below are the rph nos detail. they are abusing me and asking for clearence of dues. Is that the way to full and final settlement.
Nos are given below
All nos belongs to Tikona and now i am going to file case against tikona after this harrashment.
Tikona Care

Sep 7, 2017

address

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have noted your post. In order to assist you further, we would require your registered contact number or Tikona Service ID.

Request you to provide the required details at the earliest to look into your concern and provide prompt resolution.

Tikona Care.
aery87

Sep 5, 2017

Tikona Giving Bill Even AfterConnection Disconnection

HI,

I was residing in delhi and 1 Year ago I had choose tikona connection. After 8 month seeing their poor services I requested them to disconnect my tikona connection. I sent them mail on 8-June -2017. Proof of same has been with me. After that these guys try to convince me to continue my connection but I refused them . Now they are sending me bills. My tikona ID is 1118230873.

I have proof of every mail and payments.

Tikona Guys are really cheater. Unable to deliver the goods services.

Best Regards,
Shashank
iliyasbagnan

Aug 13, 2017

wrongfull emploment termination 17 November tikona digital networks pvt ltd

I am iliyas bagban , I was employee of tikona digital networks copmpny(bhandup mumbai) 17 Nov 2016 at 2:35 pm wrongfull termination by tikona hr jagruti bhatt , tikona hr jagruti bhatt cheat & froud with me then I has case file in labour court.case is runing in labour court. But is case is prnding from tikona tikona hr falls allagation me . Tikona is foud compan also hr is cheater & froud.
raghurajsinghgour

Jul 20, 2017

Tikona, charging me after cleared all bill and discoonect services and Advocate force me to pay bill

Tikona, charging me after cleared all bill and disconnect services and Advocate force me to pay bill otherwise they will put your form in civil then you have to get problem and notice from court. it such a big cheater company.
my id is 1109890478
varvyas@yahoo.com

Jul 14, 2017

tikona, charging late fee even when all the bills have been cleared in time and service discontinued months ago

when will you stop bugging us. inspite of clearing all my dues, u have come up with a unique way of fleecing. charge rs 100 at late charges. now i will not pay the same, so you will continue adding the amt. if i even clear this, you will cintinue doing this. Cheaters. my id is 1116672622.
sharma manik

Jun 1, 2017

waiver

user id -1115451174 registered by name MANIK SHARMA.SIR i haven't got the connectivity in the month of may since 5th may to approx 25th may. i have registered so many complaint regarding this issues. i have got the connectivity also after long-long hrs. but daily or after 1 or 2 days i have to registered a complaint for this..and after getting connectivity i got a verification cal from your technical department if my internet is working or not .and i ask them about the waiver for those hrs in which i haven't got the connectivity they said sir i have checked you are having a waiver of RS 49. but the tikona care are not adjusting my waiver in my next billing. kindly check all process and do solve this issue.
REGARDS
MANIK SHARMA
swati1073

May 26, 2017

Tikona unnecessary bills and harrassment from fraud lawyers

This so called senior lawyer ravi sharma called me up with no manners to talk to any person. I doubt if he is at all a lawyer. He called and asked to pay some amount for a period i havent used Tikona for. When I said I am not willing to pay he asked me to appear in delhi court on monday. I asked him to send me the notice first to which he said he is not supposed to talk to ladies and that how dare i talk to him being a girl. I resented to this statement and told him that his conversation is being recorded and that i will sue him for harrassment as well as in consumer court for undue bill charges. He did not give up and told me to wait till police arrives in my house in an hour. I asked him to send the police as i had done nothing and have nothing to fear n disconnected the call. He called me again and again but i did not take up his call. Then he had the audacity to call my mom on her number (I dont know how he got the number). I again requested him to either send the notice or to call the police and to never call us again.

Now sports journalism on a digital platform - Digital Platfrom
    Sports have always been very close to Indian hearts. True...
    tata docomo - Network issue
    My network is completely down I need to change the service...
    anganwadi - Hostile behavior
    I am complaining about aya/ helper of anganawadi , bondel...
    APPSC - OTPR ID
    please provide my otpr id for the gmail...
    Indian Speed Post - Not tracking my consignment
    My Consignment No. JA027308577IN, when i track on indian...
    sony six - Improper Broadcasting
    Live telecasting of Venus Williams vs cornet match in...
    LIC customer portal - service availability
    hi Team, The LIC Customer portal :...
    Work - Account open
    Account khulne diye the abhi take nahi kula hai Asrganj...
    Forest Department - CUTTING OF TREE
    SIR, WITH REFEREANCE TO THE ABOVE SUBJECT REQUEST YOU...