tikona

Consumer complaints and reviews about tikona

Karan Budhiraja

Apr 2, 2017

unnecessary bill

I was a subscriber of a tikona net connection with an id 1111018315, a company which claim always good services, after grabbing advance rent for the time of their services used by a customer not provides any after sale service.
That due to lack of their service regarding internet during the month of March 2015 for which advance rent already being paid by me, although the same (service problem i,e, internet speed) was happened so many times earlier but in the month of March it was intolerable deficiency in services as per legal terms specified by TRAI in this regards. I reported to their tele-network again and again but in the month of March when I was busy in some urgent piece of legal work, being a lawyer, regarding a case of my client their net service did not allowed me to do for the same for my clients and I reported it again and again for re-consider by them about the service which made me in trouble and out of my professional work which is unjust as per law.
That in the mean while tikona executive (an untrained fellow) had visited several times at my work place but failed to start my net service for which they have charged in advance and service by their company was not given to me which comes under the scope of consumer right and Corpus delicti.
That this resulted a monetary loss and pain to me in the month of March 2015 due to amount of deficiency in service as per legal terms.
That I reported to tikona telenetwork team to disconnect my connection since April 1, 2015 but they did not work on it rather they did not even consider any complaint from their customer and during that period their executive again came to my work place and tried to resolve the problem but failed and he took the device to replace it very soon with a words that our company is going to reorganised its setup in Meerut and after that you will not face any problem but it a matter of regret that nothing was being done to restore the problems what I faced for which the company is responsible.
That after this the company has raised a bill for non existing connection and I reported to their telenetwork but they did not entertained my complaint seriously because they want to generate sale only and they behave like a deaf people regarding complaints.
That a mail of bill after bill on continuous basis is being sent to me for a non existing net connection which comes under the ambit of harassment to customer and threat on phone by the company executive as Hon,ble High Court Lawyer for filing a suit against me.
That It is very strange to file a suit by someone for their owns faults (committed by the company) which caused some damage to me and to my professional practice as a lawyer which is unjust and prejudice to law.
That I have brought this matter to their notice several times but those people did not take any action to resolve the problems for which I suffered a lot with unnecessary harassment.
That therefore I requested you to look into the matter and instruct them to stop sending mails and sms for a connection which is not existing since April 1, 2015.

With regards;
Adv. Karan Budhiraja
Meerut

Feb 19, 2016

Gentle reminder # 2

We have not received your information for us to take it forward. We now request you to share your detail on our official Tikona Forum - forum.tikona.in by mentioning the reference number in the subject line.

Feb 18, 2016

Dear Subscriber,

This is a gentle reminder to follow-up on your concern listed on Feb 17, 2016. Requesting you to share details in order for us to assist/resolve your concern. Kindly share your details with us on [email protected] mentioning your assigned reference number TIKFB1884 in the subject line.

Feb 17, 2016

Greetings from Tikona.

We have noted your post. In order to assist you further, we would require your contact or Tikona User ID details. We have assigned a reference number # TIKFB1884 to your case. Requesting you to mention the reference number in the subject line while sharing your details with us on [email protected]

Waseem Raja Saifi

Feb 16, 2016

speed problem and not working

i have been facing speed problem last six month same days back my net stop working i complained i call and mail lost of time but no one solve my problem stile my net is not working

Feb 4, 2016

Re : Mental Harassment by Tikona

Dear Mr. Batra,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we confirm that your Tikona service has been terminated.

Post full and final calculation, you are liable to pay outstanding amount of Rs 1500/- which includes CPE penalty charges as the devices were not recovered.

To make online payment follow the link: http://tikona.in/for-home/customer-support/tikona-care/quick-bill-pay/

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on our toll free number 1-800-209-4276 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Feb 4, 2016

Re: Mental Harassment by the Company

Dear Mr. Batra,

Feb 1, 2016

Re : Mental Harassment by Tikona

Greetings from Tikona.

Please be assured that your concern listed Jan 29, 2016 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.

Feb 1, 2016

Re: Mental Harassment by the Company

batrakshay

Jan 29, 2016

Mental Harassment by the Company

With Reference to former Tikona User ID 1112393675, a Penalty is being Imposed on me Forcebly for not giving the Company Devices after Discontinuation of the Services. Whereas, All the company devices have been Returned by me to the Company Official of which I also have a Receiving Receipt. Despite of having No dues I am being called by an Advocate from Delhi, number +91 9521978670 stating to pay the penalty immediately or he will file the case in the court. The Company is Harassing Me Again and Again to give them money which I don't even stand to Pay.
batrakshay

Jan 29, 2016

Mental Harassment by Tikona

Mental Harassment by Tikona

Nov 23, 2015

RE: speed problem

Dear Mr. Agrawal,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we are working towards a resolution. We will revert to you shortly.

Also, we request you to refer the link below for ways to optimize the speed:

Nov 18, 2015

Re:speed problem

Greetings from Tikona.

Please be assured that your concern listed Nov 16, 2015 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.

drabhi703

Nov 16, 2015

speed problem

sir my uid is 1111716469
inspite of several emails n complaint to coustomer care i have not got proper speed.in the last i switch over my plan from 2 mbps to 4 mbps.but problem remains the
same,speed till now is a huge issue to me.my work suffers n my time wasted on.
complaint on 7-11-2015----complaint no--1-3555793562
complaint again on 17-11-2015---1-3769829821
answer of coustomer care remains the same,no engineer till now come even to check the issue.i m fed up.
SIR I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP OF COMPLAINT IF ISSUE AS I SEE FROM PAST MONTH NOT RESOLVING.

Feb 11, 2013

Hi Mr. Harsh,

You may find some of your concerns already addressed through customer educational content on Tikona Forum.

Tikona official Forum details: http://forum.tikona.in/

Fraud By Employee

We are grateful that your service request was brought to our attention and we appreciate your perseverance in settling this matter. Our team has gone through the details using the mobile number provided, the number is 9808113935 and as per there update
There is very heavy usage from your TIKONA ID as follow,
1) 18 Dec 2011 to 25 Dec 2011 - usage is 28.116 GB.
2) 26 Dec 2011 to 25 Jan 2012  usage is 170 GB.
3) 26 Jan 2012 to 25 Feb 2012  200 GB
With such a heavy usage there must not be any service issue.
User Id:- 1105208198, and Name:- ABHINAV RASTOGI
Please feel free to contact us on 1-800 209 4276 to provide us any feedback regarding our service our Customer Care associate will be glad to assist you.

"Hi

I called up customer care regarding that (kindly refer request no- 1-1962848718) and talked to Mr. Nilesh Borate, found him very satisfactory, infact I wish to appreciate his action in handling customers. He tried all his ways to retain a going customer.

Vishal Mehra"

Fraud By Employee

we are grateful that your service request was brought to our attention and we appreciate your perseverance in settling this matter.In order to assist you better, we request you to provide the following information:
1. User ID:-
2. Registered contact number:-
please feel free to contact us on 1-800 209 4276 to provide us any feedback regarding our service. Our customer care associate will be glad to assist you

email us :-- [email protected]

Apr 25, 2011

Bad service

Hi Nishant,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have taken note of your issue and would get back to you at the earliest.

- Tikona Digital
Harsh1

Feb 3, 2013

Fraud people from tikona

I am a victim of a big fraud of tikona, Since 1st day, i am facing problems with this company, They are not good at there service part. Guys from Tikona came to my place for internet service, and after that they never turn up. I called them 1000 times, but no response. One of the guys name devanshu took 1800 rs. from me to get me net gear router, and gave me a fake bill of that router,, real cost is 1400 rs. Now i cant use internet, and they are not coming to my place to fix the problem. I called many times in customer care, but 0 support. I want my money back.
They gave me an office address, but no one is there, they have a fake address. They is no way to get a hold on them. These people are fraud.
There tech support no. is 1-800-20-94276, but there is no hold on any one of them.
My internet is not working from last 4 days. I am going to file a case against this company tomorrow.
my id is : 1107706848.

Mar 6, 2012

Fraud By Employee

It is to inform you that i have been fraud by the Tikona's employee in Meerut.
Empolyee Name : Ashvani [Mob- 8410076007, 7417578917]

My name is Lalit Kumar (304, Purwa Shekh Lal, Besides Subhash Nagar, Meerut.) I have applied for Tikona Broadband at my home through employee name, Ashvani. He said that he will apply Tikona 799(unlimited) plan at my home, with the speed of 2mbps till 6gb and after that 1mbps.
On the day of applying that plan he gave me MTS Mblaze, and said that Tikona has a tie up with MTS. And said connection's speed matters to
you not the connection name. And said it has more speed than the Tikona Network. And on using the MTS Mblaze after 6gb of speed it gaves me 18-20kbps as the direct download speed. He Fraud me in connection plan, company name and didn't even gave the bill for MTS MBlaze.

Lalit Kumar (Consumer)
(7351056645, 9808113935)

Mar 21, 2011

Bad service

i m nishant bhardwaj from meerut..n i m using tikona broadband connection with my userid 1103047179.
n i m requesting for the wifi since one n half month..my complain no is 1-1654823827..
n i m conntecting continusly with Tokona local eengeniears....
n every tym the giv me the ans that..today we will ...n no solution i hv still..

n when today i did call .. i got the following ans.

Sir the tikona is a froad company..n tikana is unable to provide tha wifi connection...so if u hv problem then u can withdraw yr connection..n we cant yr help eny more....
my contect no is 9027039292...
so plz give me a solution imideatly...