TMC Karjat

Consumer complaints and reviews about TMC Karjat

Indiabulls_cc

Feb 15, 2019

Dear Edwin,

We hope that your concern is resolved. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.
Indiabulls_cc

Feb 7, 2019

Feb 6, 2019 Suresh Singh refusing to provide receipt of payment disbursed by Indiabulls in November 2017

Dear Edwin,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your contact details or loan account number so that we can proceed further with your concern.
Edwin Bardeskar

Feb 6, 2019

I had booked a flat in 2015 on Y13 -1001. I was assured that the possession will be 8n December 2018. I was forced to take up loan from Indiabulls as Sheltrex had tie up with Indiabulls. Without my knowledge and without any progress in the project,Sheltrex managed to get the loan disbursed. When indiabulls notified me about the loan outstanding on my account, I reached out to Suresh Singh and Pravina Mistry. Initially they used to assure me that they will be providing receipts but those were simply assurances. I have been chasing them daily through email and phone calls but no response. Emails sent out to [email protected] and [email protected] are not being responded. The office staff at the Phoenix in Kurla claims that this is loss making project and the shareholders are planning to sell this project to someone else exactly the way TMC sold this project to Shrltrex and disappeared with everyone's hard earned money.
Kiran.Waghmare

Nov 24, 2018

Not returning money after cancellation due to not getting possession after waiting 10 years

1RK flat was booked in 2009 and paid upto 4th installment plus revised Service Tax and VAT as well. Later Sheltrex begun to demand additional Rs. 297,000/- . When spoke to Mr.Valunj Vice President about my inability to pay extra amount he suggested that I should cancel flat booking and invested amount would be returned in 3-4 months time.

I trusted Mr. Valunj being in a responsible position in Sheltrex and Cancelled the flat in January 2016. Till now I have not received any refund nor Mr. Valunj want to come on phone. Customer support people are just giving strange replies. I stand to loose my invested amount plus interest they promised.

By cheating so many investors, they will be in position to grow. Also, the day will come when they will pay price for their sins.
Issue is we people are not uniting and fighting and they are taking advantage of this situation. Individually, one can not take up flight. Authorities are expected to take note of this company act.
Naresh Ravindra Jadhav

Jul 25, 2018

Posstion of flat not get in last 10 yers

I booked 1 rk in 2008 and I was informed that I would get the possession in 2015.Although its been 10 yer long years the building position is same as it was 4 years back.only 1st slab is done.Now when I called them they said the possession will be in 2022.They only give fraud commitments.I would request all the members to collectively raise voice stand for justice.

pls meet each other and plan to take the strong action on such work.

Please reach me on below number
naresh jadhav
Jyoti85

Jul 1, 2018

Fraud commitment

I booked 1 rk in 2013 and I was informed that I would get the possession in 2015.Although its been 5 long years the building position is same as it was 4 years back.only 1st slab is done.Now when I called them they said the possession will be in 2022.They only give fraud commitments.I would request all the members to collectively raise voice stand for justice.

Please reach me on below number
Jyoti.
9967011544.
Abid Qureshi

Jan 2, 2018

Possession not handed over since 10 years

We had booked a 1 RK at TMC Project Karjat in year 2008 and registered in 2009, the project was taken over by another builder in 2014 who promised us to give possession soon, its been 10 long years and our hard earned money has been looted. there is no option left other than court as there new developer Sheltrex has shown no interest in giving our possession.

Abid Qureshi
Bhaskar Paratey

Jun 17, 2017

Not returning money after cancellation

1BHK flat was booked in 2009 and paid upto 4th installment plus revised Service Tax and VAT as well. Later Sheltrex begun to demand additional Rs. 297,000/- which was not possible to pay due to retirement and old age. When spoke to Mr.Valunj Vice President about my inability to pay extra amount he suggested that I should cancel flat booking and invested amount would be returned in 3-4 months time.

salilk

Oct 21, 2016

TMC karjat

i have registered a flat in my name in 2012 against my outstanding payment from TMC however there is still no possesion can you clarify - date of registration 11-4-2012, They asked me for extra money but since i had paid up in 2009 itself i had asked for refund of the price they asked from me with intrest they did not reply
my alloted flat G13/103
salil kunte
Sheltrex

Oct 13, 2016

Sheltrex Chennai Complaint

We have booked flat 3 years ago and thereafter they changed the location and till now no progress at project site. Demanding refund but they are giving various excuses. The final option is to visit commissioner office along with other customers who all booked flats with them. No progress and no communication from them.
Aklesh123

Sep 29, 2016

Worth Considering

I purchased an apartment here 5 years back from TMC. Then the project stopped. But then Sheltrex came in picture & started construction. They asked for an extra small amount from the old customers but that’s because the entire layout got changed. They’ve added some really good features in the project. I’ve paid the amount & also got my possession last month.
anildoiphode

Sep 19, 2016

Worth the Price

Cost is a bit high. But the amenities are worth the price. They are building 24 floors towers which no one is giving in Karjat. Waiting for some new inventories to get launched.

Sep 16, 2016

demaned extra develoment charges

Sangit dinesh Gawand

hello eveyone,
recently received one booklet and letter from tmc in March 2015 . . the letter is about to give confirmation for balance payment and to give additional costs of rs 2,97,000/-. what all of you have to say about it i would like to know . pls post your views so that we can all take decision. thanxs and regards
RaviSharma42

Sep 11, 2016

Got Possession

Guys, the current developer is Sheltrex. They are delivering the apartments. I purchased my 1st home here. I already got the keys last year. There was some FSI problem due to which TMC delayed the project. Now everything is clear & the development is almost completed.
hirendubal

May 31, 2016

Project outrighted by Indiabulls

hie there,

the project now has been out righted by Indiabulls ventures ltd.

so, i hope now it will be on a stable stage n expect the possession as soon as possible.
yojanakavade

Apr 16, 2016

Fraud Project Taken over by Sheltrex

Respect Sir/ Madam ,

This letter is with due Respect to All the Staff and Higher Authorities of Sheltrex this Management of Tanaji Malusare City had made

Fool of you All by showing Carrot of 100 Arc. Just keep yourself in our place and then you will understand what we are going through.

We are not the investor but the people when needs house to stay.

Even if you make lakhs of profit by selling this flat to new people but your company will never growth because of curse of 3500

families will be with you. If you really want to grow please call all the buyer together and come to some conclusion. I just believe

any which way if you sell the flat at old to this buyer they will be you sales person for this project at the booking price by them.

you still have good of land to sale the flats at high price & to earn profit just think over it.

You can call me @ 9004737267

Cheaters

Loot hai bhai
sachin V V S

Aug 10, 2015

False committment from TMC and recovered extra cost also from old customer

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I had book 1 BHK in year 2009, at TMC,Karjat, total cost was 5,50,000/- I already paid Stamp Duty and Registration Fees also. Till date there is no any positive action from said Group. Now I received call on 8th August,saying that I have to pay 26K + as VAT.
My room registration was in year 2009, that time VAT was not applicable.
Unless TMC not giving me revised documents with Registration for reallocated room, why should I think about VAT ?
Surprise, Sheltrex and Hafeez Groups (take over to TMC) are doing such kind of mistakes.
aapaas

Apr 3, 2015

TMC

TMC HAS SOLD ITS PROJECT OF FLATS AT 3LAKHS APPR TO SHELTREX FOR 300 CRORES
SHELTREX IS CHRGING US 2-3 LAKHS MORE PER FLAT
IS THERE ANY LAW OR INSTITUTION TO HELP ALL POOR INVESTORS WHO ARE BEING FORCED TO PAY ALMOST DOUBLE

CAN ANYONE GUIDE THESE PEOPLE FROM UNDUE HARASSMENT
Kanishtha

Mar 11, 2015

recent development charges in tmc

I think if they are completed there this project on time than there is no need to give additional costs of rs 2,97,000/- that totally not our fault that is totally there fault so why we suffer for this cost to pay them it suppose to pay themself. Already we suffering the problem to not complting this project last 6 years and instead of completing this project on time they cant ask us about extra money about increase the charges on all the product. Actually we all suppose to raise this case in consumer court about this issue.
varsha sawant

Mar 11, 2015

recent development in tmc

hello eveyone,
dfrank

Jan 8, 2015

No Update/Progress information

Any one can share the current TMC Karjat contact numbers ?
sanjay_barcpp

Jul 28, 2014

cheating customers with there false promises

yes i agree with u all and we also having a very large group of the people with the same interest pls join us unity is strength
mob.8976445378
andyshah

Jun 12, 2014

non refund of money

we had booked flats there and subsequently applied for cancellation , however the nest part is they are not delaying the refund process by giving absolutely FALSE excuses such as the deed of cancellation cannot be registered and the sub-registrar is not taking up work of cancellation of documents as she is gong to get transferred.... i mean wow.. do they think we are some village idiots.. the people who answer the phone on the toll free number act as if we are beggars.
they forget that they are there because of money invested by honest and hard working people who truly value their money.
i donno when i will actually get my money..
shaila

Jun 12, 2014

Need Status of this project

My father has also booked a flat of 1RK in 2010...Still no progress in the project!!!People who have booked kindly update the status.
My email-id : [email protected]

SBI EPAY - payment pending in TNUSRB applicaion
    Hi sbiepayteam, I have appiled tnusrb exam...
    Pan card - PAN CARD NOT RECIEVED
    SIR,MAINE NEW PANCARD KA APPLY KIYA THA,JISKA APPLICATION...
    Airtel - Airtel — number not active after switching from post...
    I had given a request to change my post paid airtel...
    sukanya samriddhi yojana - SBI staff member - not opening account
    Hi, From past few weeks i am trying to open SSY account...
    DUNKIRK LINE POST OFFICE - Delivered my parcel to wrong address in pune by high level...
    Hi friends I am WHO authorised acute emergency specialist...
    Medlfie.com - Not refunding money
    I wanted to bring into your notice that Medlife customer...
    DIMC NEW DELHI 110002 - Not delivered
    My courier ID RB613957825SG is not yet delivered and its...
    Idea - Not able to make and receive calls
    My Idea mobile number is 9948010028. From past one week...
    Airtel - Customer care
    Despite so many attempt unable to reach the customer care,...
    Stray dog - Stray dog residing in the area for more than 1 month
    Stray dog , photo attached has been here for the last more...