TMT Bus Service - Thane

Consumer complaints and reviews about TMT Bus Service - Thane

Khushi G

Jun 22, 2022

No 85 buses from Bhiwandi and mulund

End number of passengers travel to mulund and thane. 85 bus from Bhiwandi to Mulund frequency is too less why so? Earlier people from different areas used to come to Narpoli now we have to travel to other areas to catch the buses. Traffic shouldn't be the excuse because these days traffic is not only in Bhiwandi but almost everywhere. And pls avoid short trips just because of traffic. It's the responsibility of driver and conductor to make us reach the destination but in that case they in between declare short trip to kalher or Purna....this is not done! Pllssss start and increase the frequency of buses of 85...from Bhiwandi Narpoli and from Mulund bus stop too.
Khushi G

Jun 22, 2022

No 85 buses from Bhiwandi and mulund

End number of passengers (students are suffering the most) travel to mulund and thane. 85 bus from Bhiwandi to Mulund frequency is too less why so? Earlier people from different areas used to come to Narpoli now we have to travel to other areas to catch the buses. Traffic shouldn't be the excuse because these days traffic is not only in Bhiwandi but almost everywhere. And pls avoid short trips just because of traffic. It's the responsibility of driver and conductor to make us reach the destination but in that case they in between declare short trip to kalher or Purna....this is not done! Pllssss start and increase the frequency of buses of 85...from Bhiwandi Narpoli and from Mulund bus stop too.
Ansasay

Dec 2, 2020

No proper bus time

I am regular traveller frm thane to mumbra up n down n facing everyday issue with 71 bus no frm thane check naka kindly resolve the bus timing issue facing to all travellers to bharatgear area . If we as travellers ask to bus conductor or driver . They don't answer properly n behaving like we r fighting. Is this kind of bus service thane city provide . As travellers we have to wait at stop beyond 2hrs everyday . Shame to u bus service of thane
Jayanthi Nadar

Oct 11, 2019

Bus not on time

Bus no : 12 Pawar nagar
During the afternoon their is no frequency of buses. All passengers have to wait more than 45 minutes for the next bus... kindly do the needful as earliest

Jayanthi nadar
Prabhat Periwal

May 10, 2018

No buses for 112 route of TMT

No bus frequency for 112 route by TMT. The supervisor is such an asshole that he doesn't reply to passengers and just gives false information. Buses are always late 20-30 min. Passengers have to wait daily for long time to get bus. Request you to kindly look into matter and increase the frequency along with making buses travel as per the time schedule rather taking out buses as per driver and conductor desire.
Anish Pritmani

Apr 25, 2018

52 no bus conductor talk rudely

I have seen in an app call ridlr the bus conductor has told me to see the bus timing on net so I have searched and this app has popped up so I have seen in it that the bus no 52 from Bhoomi acres is at 8:05 pm but the bus comes at 8:05 and the bus conductor talks to me rudely and I ask him that when it will leave then he says that it will leave at 9 o'clock so I ask him why so he says that we will go in our time table . In the app there is the timing of 8: 05 . I can't wait there for 9 o'clock and I can't take any other bus cause it is costly . I hope you will take action soon
Xyxc7sna

Apr 12, 2018

Misbehavior by the conductor of TMT bus

Respected Sir/Madam,
I took a Anandnagar bus from thane station at 8:20 pm on Thursday 12/04/2018.The bus stop was fully crowded and the driver stopped the bus very ahead of the bus stop. All the passengers started yelling at him.I asked him why he had stopped the bus ahead when he has to stop at the bus stop.He yelled in Marathi to not talk too much.Then again while taking ticket he came to me and started misbehaving.He wanted to get into a fight. He started looking in bad ways and laughing.Told me never ask questions.Started singing songs near me.Passengers in the bus started shouting at him and then he went away from me.While getting down from the bus he again came to me and blackmailed me that he has good connections with some big politician at Anandnagar. He told me that he had hit 12-13 woman and gone to jail and not a talk too much because i'm a woman.

Humbly requesting action against his conductor for his misbehavior.

-Passenger
Divyaaasameer

Mar 6, 2018

bhayandar golden nest stop

This is a complaint of bhayandar west Bhiwandi bus which comes around 8:45 at morning to Golden nest stop. As the bus driver and conductor have a particular person which he allows to come inside the bus and moves the bus from the stop. People are standing at the bus stop he stops the bus forward to the stop people women are running behind the bus as its empty and having space to stand but he driver does not stops the bus There should be strict action taken against driver and conductor its government buses not a family buses that only their friends can come and others will wait for the next bus. After that a rude behave of conductor towards women. I hope strict action will be taken or else i have to complaint for higher authority.
Milind R.Kulkarni

Dec 30, 2017

Rude talking by conductor

I am regular commuter of Thane Eest to Bhaynder Pada. The Bus fare is Rs.22/- for the same route. On 31st December 2017 I was travelling on same route. I have offer Rs. 50/- plus Rs.2/- change to conductor for ticket. Conductor was so rudely insist for Rs.20/-. Even Rs. 2/- change has given to him and having the change of Rs. 30/- then also he was asking rudely for Rs. 20/- . I don't understand why he was insist for Rs. 20/- change. I hope TMC concern authority should take cognizance of this incidence an teach their staff how to behave with the commuter. This type of behavior will definitely convert TMC in to privatization and hope it will happen very early.

(Milind Kulkarni)
84540 84087
Milind R.Kulkarni

Dec 30, 2017

Rude talking by conductor

I am daily commuter from Thane station east to Bhynder Pada. The fare for this route is Rs. 22/-. Without missing I daily carry Rs. 2/- change with me. On 31st December 2017 I was travelling on the same route. I had given Rs. 50/- plus Rs. 2/- change to the conductor. After giving Rs. 2/- change, the conductor was so rudely insisting for change of Rs. 20/-. The bus is going to Borivali from Thane Station. Ticket No. is 833374. This is a very horrible experience. If you do't have change then you should ask passenger politely. This type of rude behavior of TMC staff force this organisation to convert in to privatization. I hope TMC authority should take this cognizance of such incident and take teach their staff to behave properly.

(Milind Kulkarni)
84540 84087
vishuraj88

Oct 16, 2017

BuS is not ontime

Navi Mumbai to thane there is no bus frequency on time. if one bus came at 840 then 2nd bus will when come there is not fix time also sometime 3bus came on same time back to back. so kindly increase the bus ferries between Digha to Thane because there is not option to cove the distance.

regards,
Bus Passenger (Digha ,Navi Mumbai)
trushanti09

May 5, 2017

Misbehaviour of bus conductor

I traveled today (i.e. on 05/05/17) by bus No. 98 Kolshet at around 9.10 at Dhokali (Bus No. MH-04- 8086). I asked conductor for ticket for Majiwada and gave 10 Rs. then he started saying "sutte dyayche na etc..." very rudely though he was having change with him.I kept mum. Then he kept money on my hand like we give money to beggar, which was very insulting for me. Then i shouted on him but instead of saying sorry he was more rude with me.. is this the way to behave with passenger and specially with lady passengers. Before this also he behaved like this only but that time i ignored. He is behaving with other passengers also like this. If he is having problem then he should sit at home. He is not doing any MEHARBANI on us. There are 2-3 conductors on this route who are behaving very rudely with passengers.
I humbly request TMT bus transport division to please teach them to behave properly with passengers...

Thanks....

Bus Passenger....
21vaibhav12

May 3, 2017

pathetic management and laughing behaviour of TMT employees sitting at office

Hope if someone really checks and addresses these complaints..
I don't know why TMT employees sitting in office at Thane west station (Next time with names will be escalated) laughs at public when all travelers complains them about pathetic management.
This is specifically about bus 112 Thane stn to Lodha complex. hardly 2-3 buses of 112 runs time in whole day other are even skipped or parked at Lodha road side to skip 2-3 journey.
I guess 112 runs on mood of driver and cleaner and not by TMT.. shamefull.. also half of 112 buses don't have display board due to which I my self have seen 2 senior citizens falling running behind the bus about the route...
many afternoon and evening 112 buses are skipped as per time table daily..
sheeja prakash

Mar 30, 2017

Poor frequency of bus services to Yeour

Bus services to Yeour is very poor. Though the bus time table shows buses in every 20 mins, passenger are stranded for more than a hour at times. As Yeour is in a isolated place of forest area, alternate transport is also not easily available. In the afternoon the services is worst. The bus services from yeour is at 01:00 p.m., 01:40 p.m. and 02:30 pm. These frequency itself is very poor and sometimes when the 01:40 p.m. does not turn up, the passenger is stranded for almost 1 1/2 hrs. Kindly increase the frequency of the buses, which would benefit many passenger who depends entirely on TMT bus services.

Rajashree Jayawant

Mar 14, 2017

Very Poor Frequency of Bus No 56 (Tikujini wadi)

This is to complaint on the "Very Poor Frequency of Bus No 56 (Tikujini wadi)" from Thane West Railway Station. Although a chart is displayed stating that the bus should come every 20 mins, it actually comes after 45 mins OR 1 hour. Inspite of requesting them (Bus co-ordinate who sits at the cabin) to send the bus on time, they ignore our grievance and send the bus as per their convenience.

We have raised many complaints but it has always been ignored.
To be sure that this problem occurs most of the time - I have reached 15 mins prior to the scheduled time (Example : I reached at 10:15 to get the 10:35 pm bus, but still they sent the bus at 11 pm). Meaning, that they sent a bus after an hour. This scene has occurred multiple times.

Also, they manipulate their register where they do entry of the bus sent from Thane West Railway Station.

Request you to solve this problem and help us with better bus services with good frequencies.

Rajashree Jayawant
Mob - +91 7506092350
shahshubh12015

Feb 9, 2017

Impolite Bus conductor

I travelled in 131 from Thane station to Kasarvadavli on 09th Feb 2016. The conductor on Duty denied to pay the balance change of Rs. 50 against Rs. 100 paid by me. This is not acceptable as we travel in AC bus for the comfort & polite behavior of the Bus Driver & Bus Conductor. This type of behaviour is not accepted.

Also kindly ask the Conductor to dress in proper manner & train them for the behaviour pattern.

Bus Passenger
pandyahemen

Jan 31, 2017

AC Bus no 65

AC in bus no 65 is horrible. Air blow is always at extreme. I think drivers need to trained properly to operate bus AC. They never realises what must be going on with travellers. Need to take immidiate action on this issue.
Tukaram15

Jan 8, 2017

No bus to Vrindavan for more than hour

No bus for Vrindavan society from Thane station for more than one hour on 8th Jan 2017 timing 13:25 onwards. While enquiring for the bus controller at TMT satis Thane station Mr. Rrajan Manave respond very rudly and asked to either wait for bus (he was not had any info when bus is going to come) or go by auto rikshaw.

T. Kadam
Vrindavan Bus passenger
Tukaram15

Jan 8, 2017

No bus to Vrindavan for more than hour

No bus for Vrindavan society from Thane station for more than one hour on 8th Jan 2017 timing 13:25 onwards. While enquiring for the bus controller at TMT satis Thane station respond very rudly and asked to either wait for bus (he was bot had any info when bus is going to come) or go by auto rikshaw.

T. Kadam
Vrindavan Bus passenger
ASHWINI9

Dec 20, 2016

Frequency of bus no. 125 from Andheri to Thane

Dear Sir / Maam,

I want to request for time change for bus no. 125 leaves from Andheri Station to Thane @ 17:30hrs.

My office is in Andheri E just 05 mins away from station but due bus timings are exact 17:30hrs I miss the bus. The next bus which is @ 18:00hrs takes 2hrs to reach Thane quite more compare to 17:30hrs Bus.

May I please request if it is possible to change 17:30hrs bus timings to 05 to 10mins later ie. may be @ 17:35 or 17:40hrs.

Awaiting for your positive reply.

Ashwini

Rash driving by ac bus no.65 tmt

Ac bus no.65
Borivali to thane ..
Going to thane...Driver of this bus was driving rash and I was on 2 wheeler..He was driving rashly and I almost fell from the 2 wheeler..this is absolutely ridiculous...I dont understand whats the rush for..why drivers are in hurry putting life of people at risk..

Time 10.45 am
Location: manpada thane
Date:oct 2 2016

Rash driving by ac bus no.65 tmt

Ac bus no.65
Location :manpada thane...

Ac bus no. 65 rash driving by driver

Ac bus 65 from borivali to thane ...
Manpada thane..

Aatisho

Jul 23, 2016

AC 126 gets cancelleed

Hi I am offenly travelling from BKC to Hiranandani Thane by AC 126. The issues stands as there is no schedule been followed for departure of the bus. Today (23rd July) is am waiting from last 75 mins for the bus but non of he bus has arrived. As per tve time table there is a bus at 5.30pm, 6pm, 6.30pm & 7pm from BKC to Hiranandani. Three scedules have passed away... still waiting for the 7pm one.. Service of this kind is not acceptable
Amu20

Jul 5, 2016

Bus conductor of thane borivli ac bus

Bus conductor of thane borivli ac bus at 930pm bus number mh04 ep 352 scolded me for not having change. I gave him rs 100 for a 20 rs ticket. He charged me 5 rs more. And started screaming. Kindly look into the matter. I had boarded the bus at thane stn and I got down at louiswadi bus stop.