TNEB

Consumer complaints and reviews about TNEB

WSS login not working

I am using WSS for the past 7 years to make my EB payments for the account 011 810 34664 at T Nagar Chennai which was very convenient to me. But since yesterday the site is not working and only a message appears as "Service not completed due to wrong operation / insufficient data.Please retry or contact customer support for assistance.information not complete". and I am not able to login.

Kindly resolve it and send me a reply in the registered email id tmsimage@gmail.com or registered phone number 9841547345.

WSS login not working

I am using WSS for the past 7 years to make my EB payments for the account 011 810 34664 at Chennai T Nagar which was very convenient to me. But since yesterday the site is not working and only a message appears as "Service not completed due to wrong operation / insufficient data.Please retry or contact customer support for assistance.information not complete". and I am not able to login.

WSS login not working

I am using WSS for the past 7 years to make my EB payments for the account 011 810 34664 which was very convenient to me. But since yesterday the site is not working and only a message appears as "Service not completed due to wrong operation / insufficient data.Please retry or contact customer support for assistance.information not complete". and I am not able to login.

Priyatharchini

Sep 9, 2017

Amount dedection

Sir i hv paid my eb bill on 9.9.2017 for the service no:03015006333 with the amt of rs740/- they hv dedected the amt from my bank account bt still my eb bill is pending so plz take necessary action on it and refund my amt back to me itz urgent
Sandeep Kumar Bachheti

Sep 9, 2017

Online Payment Failed

I have tried to pay my bill of amount Rs. 560 through the online TNEB portal, At first, after entering the bank details and clicked on Pay icon it shows with an error "Transaction Failed". So I have tried one more time but then also received the same error as previous and then I got shocked after checking my account balance, the amount has been debited from my bank accounts (SBI and SCB) for both the instance after the message "Transaction Failed. Please check on this issue and refund me the second payment you have received.

Consumer ID: ############

Note: But still in portal its shows as not paid
prabu64

Sep 7, 2017

Power supply failure-reg

I am residing in plot no 143 Mullai Nagar Perumalpet, Thiruvallur district. My daughter studying in college, son studying +2 and myself working in BSNL Chennai. In my area power supply coming under Kottamedu electrical supply, everyday power supply is interrupting even during night hours. But in veppampattu power supply is uninterrupted and excellent service compare to kottamedu. So kindly shift and reconnect to my house to veppampattu power supply as this power supply is available just 200 feet apart from my house. So kindly do the needful action pls.

Prabakaran
07.09.2017
vimalabala

Sep 4, 2017

Cable to be removed

I raised a complaint on 1st of this month, but still I the problem mentioned in the complaint has not been solved and where can I check for status of the complaint.

My name is K.Balasubramanian
135/58,Nageswara Gurusamy Street,
Ayanavaram,
Chennai-600023.
nivaskhan3

Jul 14, 2017

High and low voltage fluctuations

Low Voltage/Voltage fluctuation
Low Voltage/Voltage fluctuation

REMAINDER
The Divisional Engineer,
TN state Electricity Board,
Chennai 600100

Dear Sir/Madam

We, the residents of 8th West Anna Nagar street , s.kolathur road adjacent to NarayanaPuram lake palikaranai chennai , are writing you to bring your kind attention to the serious electricity problems in our area.

The problem we are the victims of, is explained below in short.
1. Extreme low voltage.
2. Too much voltage fluctuations every day & night, which may damage our costly electrical instruments.
3. In the nighttime, problem is even worst, there is often no power or too low voltage to operate fan, TV or some-times even CFL bulbs.
4. The problem may be due to the use of welding machine run by a shop beside our lane.
Given the steep fluctuations in power supply on use of welding machine it has deleterious effect on electric and electronic goods, several consumers have in the past contacted the electricity department and complained about the voltage but no action has been taken as on date.

Eagerly waiting to see quick and concrete action on this from you.

Thanking You
balagangavalli

Jun 19, 2017

low voltage

மதிப்பிற்குரிய ஐயா

வணக்கம், சேலம் மாவட்டம் கெங்கவல்லியில் உள்ள 1வது வார்டு இந்திரா காலணி பகுதியில் கடந்த 6 வருடங்களுக்கு முன்பு புதிய காலணி பகுதிக்கு மின்சார வசதி (single phase line) தெரு விளக்கு மற்றும் வீட்டு இணைப்புக்கும் சேர்த்து ஒரே இணைப்பாக (single line) வழங்கப்பட்டது. அப்போது இந்த பகுதியில் 30 வீடுகள் மட்டுமே இருந்தது ஆனால் தற்போது இந்த பகுதியில் சுமார் 500 வீடுகளுக்கு மேல் வசிக்கிறார்கள்.

இப்பகுதியில் அரசின் 2 ஆழ்துளை கிணற்று மின் மோட்டார்கள் குடிநீர் வசதிக்காக நாள் முழுவதும் இயங்குகிறது. மேலும் சுமார் 30 தெரு விளக்கு மின் கம்பங்கள் உள்ளது. இந்த சூழலில் இப்பகுதியில் மின் இணைப்புள்ள வீடுகளில் சீரான மின்னழுத்தம் (230 volt)கிடைப்பதில்லை. இதனால் இப்பகுதி வீடுகளிலுள்ள மின் விளக்குகளும் தெரு விளக்குகளை இயக்கும் முன்பும், குடிநீருக்கான அரசின் ஆழ்துளை மின் மோட்டார்களை இயக்கும் முன்பும் இயக்கினால் மட்டுமே இயங்ககிறது. வீட்டு மின் விசிறிகளும் முழு திறனுடன் இயங்குவதில்லை. மற்ற வீட்டு உபயோக பொருட்களான பிரிட்ஜ், வாசிங் மெஷின், ஏ.சி, குடிநீருக்கான மின் மோட்டார் என எதையும் இயக்க முடிவதில்லை.

எனவே தற்போதைய சூழலில் குழந்தைகள், மாணவர்கள் வயதானோர், பெண்கள் என அனைத்து தரப்பினரும் தினமும் அவதிப்படுகின்றனர்.

வீட்டு உபயோகத்திற்காக நுகர்வோர் கட்டணம் செலுத்தி பெறும் மின்சாரத்தை சரியான முறையில் சீரான மின்னழுத்தமாக (230 volt) வழங்குவதே சரியானது நியாயமானது.

இது சம்பந்தமாக எங்கள் ஊரின் உதவி மின் பொறியாளர் அலுவலகத்தில் பலமுறை புகார் தெரிவித்தும் எவ்வித நடவடிக்கையும் எடுக்கவில்லை.

எனவே தாங்கள் தயவுகூர்ந்து எங்கள் பகுதி மக்களின் வேண்டுகோளை ஆய்வு செய்து உரிய நடவடிக்கை மேற்கொண்டு சீரான மின்னழுத்தம் வழங்க வேண்டமாய் தங்களை வேண்டி கேட்டுக்கொள்கிறோம்..

நன்றி

சேலம் மாவட்டம்
மின்னஞ்சல்: balashriram143@gmail.com
crcrams

Jun 3, 2017

Arrange Fuse of Call Record/Note for booking complaints.

We have power cut from 02/06/2017 till not solved.

Some TNEB line men are cheating the consumers.
(If we call the line men on there mobile no. they are saying outside, personal work, leave, etc.)
Line men (Suresh) for kottiyur-Sriram nagar area is totally waste.
we want to call him many times and he will lie to the consumer.
he will expect something from the consumer.
Change this person and appoint some responsible person.

Please make arrangement for Fuse of Call Record/Note for booking complaints.
vel1010

May 31, 2017

not working power

அய்யா,

எனது வீட்டில் 1 மாதமாக மின் இணைப்பு இல்லை
மின்வாரியத்துறையில் புகார் செய்ததற்கு டெபாசிட் தொகை 6000 ரூபாய்
செலுத்தவேண்டும் எனக்கூறி அலைகளிக்கிறார்கள்
அய்யா தயவுக்கூர்ந்து எனக்கு உதவுமாறு கேட்டுகொல்கிறேன் .

மின் இணைப்பு என் : 06138002675
prbh_rj007

May 29, 2017

Transformer Burst Lot of Times

EB Transformer Problem
We are resident of Opposite of Samy Stores Periyar Salai, Dheeran Nagar, trichy.Past few months we are facing the problem of Electricity supply for our Area due to the Inefficient Transformer. The transformer is not able to sustain the Load and Due to Vast number of Users , people are facing Darkness/ No Supply last few years.
we have Informed to the TNEB, Vannankoil. They are of the opinion that they have no Money.
All the other Areas are not facing the same problem. They are not having problem as a single area is connected with Two to three Transformers ....
Please take necessary action to solve the problem.
We are having this huge problem. Please let us know the solution soon.

Our Transformer not working properly Blast & fire coming lot of times. We all are suffered. Please Change to good working condition Transformer. Please take solve problem.
MERCY123

May 25, 2017

3 PHASE POWER SUPPLY IS NOT PROVIDED DAILY

We are located in NOBLE FIRST STREET, ALANDUR. Daily 3 phase power is not provided to our company. Repeated complaints have not yielded any result. From 12 PM - 5 PM in the evening only 2 phase power was provided on 25/5/17. So far the authorities have not taken any action. For the past ten days regularly 1 phase power is not provided. We are unable to run our machine without 3 phase power.
Asan Nainar

May 7, 2017

Power cut issue daily

I am living in Avadi. In my area power cut have been happening in everyday for particular selected area only.
Those power cut all areas have local people can living due that they are continuously shut down power and not responsible for calls also. Why people can behave like this. Low classes also people.

Kindly need to be take necessary.

Asan Nainar. AK
PANNEERSELVAMK

Apr 28, 2017

Meter change

The power line number of my house is 06446004907 panneerselvam
I am requesting the new meter to replace the meter of the power line at the Aquarius..

Address :

K.Panneerselvam
No.17, Kazhugapulikadu,
alivalam post,
pattukkottai - 614602
pattukkottai (tk), Thanjavur (dt).
Mb : 9578665000
Anandan Ramamoorthi

Apr 14, 2017

power fluctuation

I am living in saidapet area near the karaneeshwar koil tank. My name is R.Anandan. My address is No 13/8,Tank square street, Saidapet, Chennai 15. I frequently experience power fluctuations. That too high voltage power fluctuation. All the electrical and electronic gadgets stop functioning in high voltage. I am having 3 phase current. But from the start Iam supplied with only two phases. The third phase is dead from the beginning.I would be grateful if the tamilnadu electricity board solves the both the issues. My neibouring houses also face the same issue.
Pavitra Radhakrishnan

Mar 22, 2017

Street lights

Sir/madam,
I'm an advocate, residing at swamy nagar, otteri, bagayam! There has been a recent replacement with the old street lights with led street lights! These lights are not working properly for past 4days in the 13th street of swamy nagar! This is causing public a havoc to walk in the street without the street light! Kindly do the needful as soon as possible!
NAGAJOTHI1

Mar 10, 2017

NO POWER AT OFFICE

service no-220 004 1242,NAME.SARAVANAKUMAR ,LAST ONE DAYS CURRENT FAILIURE AT MY OFFICE ,SO MANY TIMES WE COMPLAINED TO THE LINE MAN AND REGISTERED AT THE EB OFFICE WEB SITE ALSO,BUT NO RESPONSE-PLEASE GUIDE ME TO CLEAR THE PROBLEM
tamillan

Jan 28, 2017

s no 032200041082

s no ############ doomlight maithanam banam katti oru varam aachu innum an ka godon la karant varla . laineman antha aalukku 250 phone bnneyachu innum varala anna intha mathere aalukalai allam govermeant vachurunntha rommba k valam tha namba naattoku avalo kasu vangaranuga oluinga velay a seaiyarathu illa aathegareinga anna tha panrainga ellana muthala aathegareingala maththonum ath thana peru nalla velaseaira aaluinga erukkainga aavaingaluku allam job kadaikarathuilla
rathna 63

pls rectify asap
Gautham Mala

Dec 2, 2016

EB Line Fire

In Our Street 5A-Bharathi nagar, Chennai Silks Opposite,Karur, the EB Main Line was Shorted by due to rain. its make fire due to this problem. We are already make calls to Our Area line man Velmurugan (mob.no:9965049045) but he was not response to our calls. So kindly solved this problem quickly.
bharathisanthosh

Oct 11, 2016

REFUND OF MONEY

I have made online payment for TNEB on 11/10/2016. The payment was a failure But in my account money was deduced.
when my money will refund to me.
email id-santhoshsambath8@gmail.com
jeevn

Aug 17, 2016

every day night 9pm to 3am power cut

Our area is Sunnambu kolathur ellaiamman kovilambakkam street,
.In this area power cut is happened in every day even mid night also cut the power since last 8 months it will happen day to day.any one can make a call to Eb Man every time busy otherWise he told silly reasons. Elders,children, working women all are affected the power cut. mostly power cut is happen mid night10:30 to 3'o clock. Kelkatali EB. Office.. Very worst responses

By Sathish
JS.BHARAT

Jul 15, 2016

POWER SUPPLY

Respected sir
The A.E in our area is not excepting this letter .kindly find an attachment of the same and do the need full at the earliest

thanking you

s.sakthi2212@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2016

Power cuts very often

We are residing at manali chinnasekkadu, in our area for the past 2 to 3 months very often power cuts take place particularly during midnight and it nearly takes 4 to 5 to get the actual voltage power supply,these kinds of power cuts happens even in day time also,however day time can be manageable, but not during night,we people are restless,since babies and kids, and working people are restless and can't able to our next day work actively,although our area cables have replaced and shifted to underground, these kind of powercuts happens,very frequently. Kindly look into this matter why such powercuts happens and why it takes such a long time to rectify the issue. Additionally our area customer care number are always busy and there is no history of line gets connected to them

SBI Credit Card - non receipt of monthly statement
    dear sir mera naam manish goyal hai.mera mobile number...
    department of post office - Forget Agent Login Password
    Respected Sir, I am UNABLE TO LOGIN Kindly please send...
    Reliance Jio - Jio phone delivery
    As mentioned from you your phone will be delivered by...
    PALANIYAMMAL - VAS deductions
    My Reliance GSM mobile number is 8252421394. Recently, all...
    Reliance Digital TV - Error code 200
    Getting error code 200 while starting up the TV since last...
    ICICI Bank - RENEWAL WITHOUT MY CONCERN
    WPP-SR498096209-Renewal........ I am having an account...
    TEZ APP - refund money
    Sir I m supravat Jena my transaction is showing tez app is...
    Shopaz - Mobile hand set
    Money was not refund
    FedEx - Clearance Delay
    I have a package from USA. It was on hold in Bangalore...
    NPCI - hpcl lpg subsidy
    my aadhar no is linked with lpg disributor & bank...