TNEB

Consumer complaints and reviews about TNEB

Andrew Emmett

Jun 11, 2019

Power cuts

Power is getting cut in Ayanavaram area at 11.30pm and comes back at 1.30AM everyday..How can the sick and elderly survive? Who are you doing a favor to?
Meena Kshi G

Jun 5, 2019

EB rude behaviour

Hi, am staying in Thiruvanmiyur here today 5.6.2019 night around 9:30pm power cut happened immediately we call them to check where there the current will come or not .EB office Thiruvanmiyur they answer we will come within 10 mins but it's already mid night (12.00am) no one came . So we call them again no one picked up the call. And finally they took the call at 2 am and answered we won't come at night we come in morning 6.00am. And they rudely talking to old-age people at night
Mk1989

May 24, 2019

Power cut

In my street (19th cross Annai Nagar. Hosur (Tk). Krishnagiri Dt. Tamil Nadu-635109) everyday 5 to 6 hours power cut happening. Sometimes it may goes around 15 to 16 hours. Kindly resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Mahesh Kumar
Vivek Thunder

May 11, 2019

Low voltage 140v only poor power supply

The voltage is 140 V instead of 230 V. Lights and fan flicker all night which is a nuisance. I have called the Bagayam EB office but no response, they told they will send an employee to attend the complaint after lunch. But, lunch is not over yet. I have also complained in person. Why is this delay to attend the customer services? Kindly do the needful.
Rajakumari M

Apr 16, 2019

Need Refund Amount

I have paid electricity board for consumer number 07381007414 using Debit Card. But the e receipt was not generated.but I paid twice..Please refund the amount..
Mohankumarmarasamy

Feb 8, 2019

Name transfer

Sir here i register complaint about TNEB name transfer in our agriculture land it was located at pudhuroad, ukkaram village, sathyamangalam taluk
Three months before i was applied for the name transfer and there was sll procedure were completed but till now they are not responding for the next level

Name of the land owner: Vijayalakshmi Marasamy
Previous land owner : Senthil and Sanmugam
EB number : 04-366004515
Paavai

Dec 28, 2018

Fuse on post

Once TV or induction on power to be off.after some time power comes then power off simeltaneosly.so please rectify this problem.my service no__228 011 737.
Saravanan Ulagendran

Oct 8, 2018

REFUND ISSUE

I have applied for a new domestic service connection by one day service scheme and also i have paid application charge Rs,.1600/-
my application was rejected but my refund amount is still not processed.
Application number 200094370518463
Payment reference detail: PGNHDF7826597
Buveneswari

Aug 19, 2018

One power phase is not working for the past three weeks

Location
Ayya Siva guru apartment,Plot no 43,Anna Nagar 4th main road extn, Velachery , Chennai 600042
Consumer number ############
Complaint:
4 houses in this Apartment .Out 3 power phase one phase is completely down for all the houses in this apartment we are facing this problem for the past three weeks.
Pradeepvp

Feb 15, 2018

Payment debited but transaction failed

Sub: Online "Transaction Failed"
Ref: Service Number: ############ - A. Pradeep Kumar.

On 02/02/2018, I paid my EB bill (Rs. 290/-) through the HDFC net banking, but I got the message "Transaction Failed", however, Rs. 290/- was debited from my account but the transition was unsuccessful. Again, on 03/02/2018 I have paid through HDFC net banking, but the transition was successful.

I called the HDFC bank and they said like both transactions were accepted by TNEB. I request you to refund the first payment (Rs. 290/-) at the earliest.

Pradeep Kumar. A
Mobile: 9444469695
Email: [email protected]
Navas

Feb 12, 2018

Refund my bill amount

I paid my eb bill 04.01.18 Rs.9568.
Bill amount was debit my account.
But payment not reached eb ac.the amount was not credit my ac last one month
Sir pls refund my bill amount to my bank ac.
Eb no is 01103054816
Name.ferozkhan meharunnisha

WSS login not working

I am using WSS for the past 7 years to make my EB payments for the account 011 810 34664 at T Nagar Chennai which was very convenient to me. But since yesterday the site is not working and only a message appears as "Service not completed due to wrong operation / insufficient data.Please retry or contact customer support for assistance.information not complete". and I am not able to login.

Kindly resolve it and send me a reply in the registered email id [email protected] or registered phone number 9841547345.

WSS login not working

I am using WSS for the past 7 years to make my EB payments for the account 011 810 34664 at Chennai T Nagar which was very convenient to me. But since yesterday the site is not working and only a message appears as "Service not completed due to wrong operation / insufficient data.Please retry or contact customer support for assistance.information not complete". and I am not able to login.

WSS login not working

I am using WSS for the past 7 years to make my EB payments for the account 011 810 34664 which was very convenient to me. But since yesterday the site is not working and only a message appears as "Service not completed due to wrong operation / insufficient data.Please retry or contact customer support for assistance.information not complete". and I am not able to login.

Priyatharchini

Sep 9, 2017

Amount dedection

Sir i hv paid my eb bill on 9.9.2017 for the service no:03015006333 with the amt of rs740/- they hv dedected the amt from my bank account bt still my eb bill is pending so plz take necessary action on it and refund my amt back to me itz urgent
Sandeep Kumar Bachheti

Sep 9, 2017

Online Payment Failed

I have tried to pay my bill of amount Rs. 560 through the online TNEB portal, At first, after entering the bank details and clicked on Pay icon it shows with an error "Transaction Failed". So I have tried one more time but then also received the same error as previous and then I got shocked after checking my account balance, the amount has been debited from my bank accounts (SBI and SCB) for both the instance after the message "Transaction Failed. Please check on this issue and refund me the second payment you have received.

Consumer ID: ############

Note: But still in portal its shows as not paid
prabu64

Sep 7, 2017

Power supply failure-reg

I am residing in plot no 143 Mullai Nagar Perumalpet, Thiruvallur district. My daughter studying in college, son studying +2 and myself working in BSNL Chennai. In my area power supply coming under Kottamedu electrical supply, everyday power supply is interrupting even during night hours. But in veppampattu power supply is uninterrupted and excellent service compare to kottamedu. So kindly shift and reconnect to my house to veppampattu power supply as this power supply is available just 200 feet apart from my house. So kindly do the needful action pls.

Prabakaran
07.09.2017
vimalabala

Sep 4, 2017

Cable to be removed

I raised a complaint on 1st of this month, but still I the problem mentioned in the complaint has not been solved and where can I check for status of the complaint.

My name is K.Balasubramanian
135/58,Nageswara Gurusamy Street,
Ayanavaram,
Chennai-600023.
nivaskhan3

Jul 14, 2017

High and low voltage fluctuations

Low Voltage/Voltage fluctuation
Low Voltage/Voltage fluctuation

REMAINDER
The Divisional Engineer,
TN state Electricity Board,
Chennai 600100

Dear Sir/Madam

We, the residents of 8th West Anna Nagar street , s.kolathur road adjacent to NarayanaPuram lake palikaranai chennai , are writing you to bring your kind attention to the serious electricity problems in our area.

The problem we are the victims of, is explained below in short.
1. Extreme low voltage.
2. Too much voltage fluctuations every day & night, which may damage our costly electrical instruments.
3. In the nighttime, problem is even worst, there is often no power or too low voltage to operate fan, TV or some-times even CFL bulbs.
4. The problem may be due to the use of welding machine run by a shop beside our lane.
Given the steep fluctuations in power supply on use of welding machine it has deleterious effect on electric and electronic goods, several consumers have in the past contacted the electricity department and complained about the voltage but no action has been taken as on date.

Eagerly waiting to see quick and concrete action on this from you.

Thanking You
balagangavalli

Jun 19, 2017

low voltage

மதிப்பிற்குரிய ஐயா

வணக்கம், சேலம் மாவட்டம் கெங்கவல்லியில் உள்ள 1வது வார்டு இந்திரா காலணி பகுதியில் கடந்த 6 வருடங்களுக்கு முன்பு புதிய காலணி பகுதிக்கு மின்சார வசதி (single phase line) தெரு விளக்கு மற்றும் வீட்டு இணைப்புக்கும் சேர்த்து ஒரே இணைப்பாக (single line) வழங்கப்பட்டது. அப்போது இந்த பகுதியில் 30 வீடுகள் மட்டுமே இருந்தது ஆனால் தற்போது இந்த பகுதியில் சுமார் 500 வீடுகளுக்கு மேல் வசிக்கிறார்கள்.

இப்பகுதியில் அரசின் 2 ஆழ்துளை கிணற்று மின் மோட்டார்கள் குடிநீர் வசதிக்காக நாள் முழுவதும் இயங்குகிறது. மேலும் சுமார் 30 தெரு விளக்கு மின் கம்பங்கள் உள்ளது. இந்த சூழலில் இப்பகுதியில் மின் இணைப்புள்ள வீடுகளில் சீரான மின்னழுத்தம் (230 volt)கிடைப்பதில்லை. இதனால் இப்பகுதி வீடுகளிலுள்ள மின் விளக்குகளும் தெரு விளக்குகளை இயக்கும் முன்பும், குடிநீருக்கான அரசின் ஆழ்துளை மின் மோட்டார்களை இயக்கும் முன்பும் இயக்கினால் மட்டுமே இயங்ககிறது. வீட்டு மின் விசிறிகளும் முழு திறனுடன் இயங்குவதில்லை. மற்ற வீட்டு உபயோக பொருட்களான பிரிட்ஜ், வாசிங் மெஷின், ஏ.சி, குடிநீருக்கான மின் மோட்டார் என எதையும் இயக்க முடிவதில்லை.

எனவே தற்போதைய சூழலில் குழந்தைகள், மாணவர்கள் வயதானோர், பெண்கள் என அனைத்து தரப்பினரும் தினமும் அவதிப்படுகின்றனர்.

வீட்டு உபயோகத்திற்காக நுகர்வோர் கட்டணம் செலுத்தி பெறும் மின்சாரத்தை சரியான முறையில் சீரான மின்னழுத்தமாக (230 volt) வழங்குவதே சரியானது நியாயமானது.

இது சம்பந்தமாக எங்கள் ஊரின் உதவி மின் பொறியாளர் அலுவலகத்தில் பலமுறை புகார் தெரிவித்தும் எவ்வித நடவடிக்கையும் எடுக்கவில்லை.

எனவே தாங்கள் தயவுகூர்ந்து எங்கள் பகுதி மக்களின் வேண்டுகோளை ஆய்வு செய்து உரிய நடவடிக்கை மேற்கொண்டு சீரான மின்னழுத்தம் வழங்க வேண்டமாய் தங்களை வேண்டி கேட்டுக்கொள்கிறோம்..

நன்றி

சேலம் மாவட்டம்
மின்னஞ்சல்: [email protected]
crcrams

Jun 3, 2017

Arrange Fuse of Call Record/Note for booking complaints.

We have power cut from 02/06/2017 till not solved.

Some TNEB line men are cheating the consumers.
(If we call the line men on there mobile no. they are saying outside, personal work, leave, etc.)
Line men (Suresh) for kottiyur-Sriram nagar area is totally waste.
we want to call him many times and he will lie to the consumer.
he will expect something from the consumer.
Change this person and appoint some responsible person.

Please make arrangement for Fuse of Call Record/Note for booking complaints.
vel1010

May 31, 2017

not working power

அய்யா,

எனது வீட்டில் 1 மாதமாக மின் இணைப்பு இல்லை
மின்வாரியத்துறையில் புகார் செய்ததற்கு டெபாசிட் தொகை 6000 ரூபாய்
செலுத்தவேண்டும் எனக்கூறி அலைகளிக்கிறார்கள்
அய்யா தயவுக்கூர்ந்து எனக்கு உதவுமாறு கேட்டுகொல்கிறேன் .

மின் இணைப்பு என் : 06138002675
prbh_rj007

May 29, 2017

Transformer Burst Lot of Times

EB Transformer Problem
We are resident of Opposite of Samy Stores Periyar Salai, Dheeran Nagar, trichy.Past few months we are facing the problem of Electricity supply for our Area due to the Inefficient Transformer. The transformer is not able to sustain the Load and Due to Vast number of Users , people are facing Darkness/ No Supply last few years.
we have Informed to the TNEB, Vannankoil. They are of the opinion that they have no Money.
All the other Areas are not facing the same problem. They are not having problem as a single area is connected with Two to three Transformers ....
Please take necessary action to solve the problem.
We are having this huge problem. Please let us know the solution soon.

Our Transformer not working properly Blast & fire coming lot of times. We all are suffered. Please Change to good working condition Transformer. Please take solve problem.
MERCY123

May 25, 2017

3 PHASE POWER SUPPLY IS NOT PROVIDED DAILY

We are located in NOBLE FIRST STREET, ALANDUR. Daily 3 phase power is not provided to our company. Repeated complaints have not yielded any result. From 12 PM - 5 PM in the evening only 2 phase power was provided on 25/5/17. So far the authorities have not taken any action. For the past ten days regularly 1 phase power is not provided. We are unable to run our machine without 3 phase power.
Asan Nainar

May 7, 2017

Power cut issue daily

I am living in Avadi. In my area power cut have been happening in everyday for particular selected area only.
Those power cut all areas have local people can living due that they are continuously shut down power and not responsible for calls also. Why people can behave like this. Low classes also people.

Kindly need to be take necessary.

Asan Nainar. AK

IRCTC - refund money
    I had booked a railway e-ticket on 14 June DEHRI ON SONE...
    DAIKIN AIR CONDITIONING INDIA PVT LTD - Poor Service/ breakdown not resolved
    very sad to see that DAIKIN is no longer living to its...
    Videocon D2H - Fruad on engineer visit
    I had called d2h for relocation of my d2h, and I was told...
    Need 3 speed breaker - Bikers ride very fast
    Dear sir, Need a speed breaker at tighra road and...
    Videocon D2H - Engineer visit fruad
    I had called d2h for relocation of my d2h, and I was told...
    Noida Traffic Police - E-challan
    Hi Team, Today i was standing at red light and traffic...
    indian coast guard - Mistake in my application form
    I have done BSC honours in my graduation,but in my...
    Sai - Fraud Message from IDDOPBNK
    Sir, I have received a fraud message from IDDOPBNK. I...
    Garena free fire - Account suspended
    My free fire I'd 430184224 sir I am totally inncoent...