TNEB / Online payment

Consumer complaints and reviews about TNEB / Online payment

BABU GANESAN

Jun 10, 2017

bill not generated

sir, I made an online payment of Rs.140, 1299, 7064 for TNEB Consumer No.04105007188, 04105007571, 04105007699 on 09.06.2017 from my VIJAYA bank account,the amount was debited. but in tneb website, it shows like want to pay again. Please solve this problem.
BABU GANESAN

Jun 10, 2017

Amount Debited from my account but bill not generated

Annie85

May 24, 2017

Online Portal shows another amount due

Hello, I made a TNEB Online payment for the amount INR 2478.50 on May 17th, 2017 from my Axis bank debit card and the following amount mentioned was debited too from my bank account. The TNEB gave me a P.R Num after the payment made, which is PGCAXI156539644. But now I see no such information in the portal.

Now the portal shows a different amount of INR 5972 due to be paid on June 7th 2017. Kindly let me know about the amounts shown and what happened to my previous amount paid which was debited from my bank account.

I will provide my bank details based on the request.

Consumer Num- ############
Consumer Name- S.S.POOVANNAN&UMA POOVANNAN.
Chennai-South Zone
Annie85

May 24, 2017

Amount debited but Portal shows not Paid

Hi, I paid my electricity bill using the TNEB Online payment of 17th May 2017 for the amount INR 2478.50 that I saw reflected in the portal. And I made a payment through my Axis Bank debit card and the mentioned amount was debited from my bank acc, the TNEB portal also gave the following P.R No- PGCAXI 156539644.

I will provide my bank details on request.

But now the portal shows an amount of INR 5872 as due to be paid by 7/6/2017. And the portal shows no details of the amount INR 2478.50 PAID ON 17th May 2017. I request for the debited amount to be repaid to me and this new amount explained. This is causing too much of distress.

My consumer Details:
Consumer Num- ############
Consumer Name- S.S.POOVANNAN&UMA POOVANNAN.
Zone- Chennai-South
indraa_ooty

May 15, 2017

double payment.

sir, I made an online payment of Rs.590 for TNEB Consumer No.############ on 11.05.2017 from my canara bank account,the amount was debited.but in tneb website , it shows like want to pay again. Please solve this problem.
abbayaanand

May 1, 2017

ONLINE PAYMENT NOT CLEAR

CONSUMER NO----08-067-014-207

NAME----B M SAMPATH

AMT 356 PAID BY INDIAN BANK AMOUNT HAS BEEN DEBITED BILL NOT GENERATED DATED ON 27-04-2017

PLEASE CHECK AND CLEAR
viky_microbe

Apr 30, 2017

TNEB Online Payment

I have paid the TNEB bill through online on 30-04-2017. The transaction was not successful, I received the following error message but the amount of Rs. 6298.43 has been debited from my credit card account and the TNEB payment details shows amount is due to be paid.

error: service not completed due to wrong operation/insufficient data.Please try after some time

Consumer no: ############
Name: J.Vikram
HDFC Bank A/C #: 01361050112110
viky_microbe

Apr 30, 2017

Amount Debited from Credit Card Bank Account But Not Credted to TNEB

Consumer No. ############
Name: J.Vikram. (Mobile: 9840283986) Bill amt Rs.6298.43- due date 15.05.2017.
I paid the bill online using HDFC Credit Card (via Axis Bank option) and the afore-mentioned amount got debited. But I received the error msg "Service not completed due to insufficient data/wrong operation. Try again." Could you please refund this amount?

My Bank A/C #: A/C: 01361050112110
Shymala.Devi

Apr 4, 2017

Consumer record not found

When I login to my TNEB user profile to check the bill and pay, It is not listing any consumer records. Please help.
Shymala.Devi

Apr 4, 2017

Consumer record not found

I pay my EB bill online. When I Logged in to my account to check the Bill amount. No consumer records are listed. I ahve linked multiple consumer records, My parents house, mine and my in laws consumer ID. I regularly pay using the online. But today none is getting listed.
Hariaksh

Apr 2, 2017

Tneb payment

Sir . Yesterday I saw my bill amount but today when I try to pay my bill it shows that no records found. Why does it display like that ?
jonetsys

Mar 30, 2017

Bill Not Generate

bill not generate
bill not generate consumer no is 06-331-010-516 Amount 680 online bill pay succssful on 28/03/2017 but bill not generate kindly clear this transaction

gobi74

Mar 19, 2017

Payment

amount debited bill status unpaid
onsumer no. ############
I have done TNEB bill payment for the month of FEB on 09th Mar 2017 and the amount got debited in my account but the bill was not generated and my bill status shows the amount is unpaid.

Mar 9, 2017

onsumer no. 056014603
saghusankar

Mar 8, 2017

onsumer no. 06 422 021 230
I have done TNEB bill payment for the month of FEB on 8th Mar 2017 and the amount got debited in my account but the bill was not generated and my bill status shows the amount is unpaid.
saghusankar

Mar 8, 2017

consumer no. 06 422 021 230
Madhunila2805

Mar 7, 2017

Bill amount now shown in Online Account

I have TNEB Online Portal Login. But the Bill amount is not shown in TNEB Online Portal in my account. Please Check and Clarify me.
Madhunila2805

Mar 7, 2017

Bill amount now shown in Online Account

I have Login in TNEB Online Payment. But Bill is generated and received from my mail. But i login in the TNEB Online Portal the bill amount is not shown. How to pay the Money in Online Way. Please Check It. Consumer Numer is 04113007321.
sathsangmita

Mar 4, 2017

consumer no. 121 002 76

I have done TNEB bill payment for the month of FEB on 4th Mar 2017 and the amount got debited in my account but the bill was not generated and my bill status shows the amount is unpaid.
Natesan Ramaswamy

Mar 3, 2017

Bill for Feb,2017

I paid TNEB bill for Feb. 2017 on 27.02.17. My meter no. 08.009.0001.2446. Amount debited from my internet bank account and received online receipt. But when I login again the amount and last date etc. remain as it is. Should I pay again or this will get corrected? I was told Local server at Dharmapuri is working and that is why my transaction took place. The main server at Chennai is down due to some problem. Is it not working still? How long it will take to service the server ? Plz correct and reply. Thanks.
Softlinetaja@gmail.com

Amount Debited but Payment not successful

Service connection No:0122102682

For the above connection I paid through online on 23rd Feb-17 vide PNB net bank, the amount was debited but final result shows the payment was not successful. I made a complaint immediately but till now no action taken. My account shows that the payment is not made. In bank also no refund received, hence kindly take immediate action to rectify the same.
mohammedarif

refund amount
consumer no is 206-004-374 Amount 1985 i paid online bill on 20/02/2017. but the bill not paid. but my amount debited through net banking from my account. please kindly refund my amount which i first paid thank you
mohammedarif

refund amount

consumer no is 206-004-828 Amount 1077 i paid online bill on 17/02/2017. but the bill not paid. but my amount debited through net banking from my account. please kindly refund my amount which i first paid thank you
vmoorthi1994@gm

Feb 25, 2017

Did not got my paid bill, Tried online payment of bill - error. My Bank account Debited.

Consumer No.02488015292 Name: elumalai,mariyamman kovil street, thurinjipoondy, gingee(t.k), villupuram(dt), melmannur (pt), (Mobile: 9597750562) Bill amt Rs.65.83 EB payment date 17.03.2017.

I tried to pay the bill online at 3.38pm. My account with kvb got debited for Rs.65.83-. But didn't get the receipt. I got the msg "Service not completed due to wrong operation / insufficient data. Please retry or contact customer support for assistance."

Please reconcile and inform. Thanks

E.vinayagamoorthi

Life ok Channel - Ghulam serials
    Ghulam serials is bad kirdar ek bachchi ko Marne ka...
    Mi max - Mobile has stolen
    My xiaomi mi max mobile has been stolen since...
    Vijay Tv - About Ready steady go show in vijay tv
    Hi Vijay Tv team, You guys are doing great job...just...
    snapdeal - I am complaining for snapdeal doesnot return my money
    Order I'd -19261516325 Complain ticket no....
    SBI Credit Card - Fraud FP emi transaction on SBI credit card even though no...
    This is very ridiculous to know that bank charging fraud...
    Assam State Electricity Board - Low voltage
    Myself Abhijit Hazarika residing in Ratnagiri Path...
    Exide Battery - failure of exide battery
    Hi sir/mam I bought exide battery in april from zirakpur...
    Unitech group fixed deposit payment - Non Refund my FD money
    I have not received my FD money back from last 3 years.