Tnpds

Consumer complaints and reviews about Tnpds

dnmahajan

Sep 14, 2019

STILL NOT RECEIVED SMART CARD AT HOME

KINDLY EXPEDITE TO SEND MY RATION SMART CARD AT HOME , AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.
Bhuvaneshwari.V

Sep 4, 2019

Delaying of field visit

I applied for the new ration card on July 10th 2019. The status was under field verification. But no one came for verification. I went to the office thrice. There was no proper response.

Application no. :. 02190710499521
Application date: 10.7.2019
Ajmal Nazeer

Aug 14, 2019

Still Under Department Verification

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have applied for new ration card on 16-07-2019 11:55 AM. Still there is no processing in it. When I'll get the ration card. How long I have to wait. Please check what issue and what things I need to know, let me know.

Application : New Smart Card
Application No : 20190716479372
Application Date : 16-07-2019 11:55 AM
Dinesh Babu

Jul 15, 2019

Unable to update smart card

Respected Madam / Sir,

I am trying to remove my name from my Father's smart card through online tnpds portal.
I have requested 5 times till now with required documents (Marraige cert), but it is rejected showing 'document insufficient rejected by document verification officer, Thousand lights' and no mention about what document is needed.

Please anybody tell me what other document is needed to remove my name from my father's smart card.

My requests via tnpds portal: (2 sample numbers)
ref no: 02190605374456
ref no: 02190506812823

Website clearly says any one of below document required, but my request is always getting rejected,

"""
Supporting Documents
Death Certificate(இறப்பு சான்றிதழ்)
Marriage Certificate (திருமண சான்றிதழ்)
Adoption Certificate (தத்தெடுப்பு சான்றிதழ்)
Others Certificate (இதர சான்றிதழ்)
Note: Any one document required
"""

Thanks and regards,
Dinesh
renukadevi r

May 23, 2019

KEROSENE DEPOT NOT ISSUING KEROSENE SINCE 11/2018

SIR
I AM A SMART CARD OWNER IN CHENNAI TAMILNADU, MY SMART CARD NO. IS ############ IN MY NAME MRS. RENUKA DEVI.
THE TNPDS AT REGN. NO. 1806 MA020 A KEROSENE DEPOT AT SACHITHANANDAM STREET, KOSAPET HAS NOT ISSUED KEROSENE TO MY CARD SINCE NOVEMBER 2018. THIS MONTH APRIL 2019 WHEN I VISITED ONE MR. VELUMANI IS SHOUTING CLOSING THE DOOR OF THE PDS SAYING ' NO STOCK' HE DEGRADES THE PUBLIC BY SHOUTING AT THEM ASKING THEM TO LEAVE THE SHOP.

KINDLY HELP ME. IAM A SENIOR CITIZEN 63 YRS OLD AND IAM TURNED DOWN KEROSENE SUPPLY FOR MORE THAN 6 MONTHS. IAM ELIGIBLE FOR 5 LITRES OF KEROSENE EVERY MONTH.

THANK YOU SIR.
gopalakrishnan13

May 14, 2019

Still under துறை சரிபார்ப்பு

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have applied for new ration card on 20 Feb 2019 04:44:09 PM. Still there is no processing in it. When I'll get the ration card. How long I have to wait. Please check what issue and what things I need to know, let me know.

கோரிக்கை : புதிய மின்னணு அட்டை
கோரிக்கை எண் : 09190220128186
விண்ணப்பம் பதிவு செய்யப்பட்ட தேதி : 20 Feb 2019 04:44:09 PM

Palavesa muthu

Dec 19, 2018

New smart card delay

I have applied for smart ration card on 5.9.2018.
Reference no 02180905896661
Online status shows that your card printing process. Still now I did not received my new card.
How long it will take printing process.
Kindly accept my request

P.P.M.kumaran
Chandini Arul Kumar

Sep 24, 2018

Field verification delaying

I have appliled for new smart ration card on 14 sep 2018 and reference no is 02180914494557 it shows Your New Smart Card Application has been Verified Successfully and Processing for Field Verification
Document Verification Officer Name : Anna Nagar AC PDS how long it will take for document verification?
Arul kumar

PERUMALSAMY1

Sep 20, 2018

UPDATING MOBILE NUMBER

Dear sir/Madam,

past 2weeks before 2times went my taluk office vedasandur for updating my mobile number in my smart card (ration card) but still they are updating and they are not given proper responsible so kindly help me and make any online option to updating all services in smart card...

Aug 18, 2018

NEW SMART CARD

RESPECTED SIR, I Have applied for smart card on march 2018. my smart card status shows it is verified & smart card send your ration shop message also received .But the vendor from where the card needs to be collected says it is not. with her It is close to 5 month from application kindly help us out in this regards my application number is 03180322173734 Thanks & Regards R.BALAJI

NEW SMART CARD

Aug 17, 2018

smart ration card

dear sir, I am receive sms from TNPDS ON 17.07.2018 Go to get your smart ration card from your ration shop .But not receive smart card till today .what can i do ?
priyangak

Aug 17, 2018

TNPDS smart card application

Hello team,

I have applied for smart card in Tiruchirappalli on January, 2018. My smart card status shows it is verified but the vendor from where the card needs to be collected says it is not with her. It is close to 8 months from application. Kindly help us out in this regards.

Card number: 13180105883002

Best Regards,
S.Kanakasabhapathy

Jul 5, 2018

smart ration card

Man March 23 2018 new smart card apply seithen opportunity status smart card in printing process.e-sevai maiyam not printing in smart ration card . somebody says tn govt stop the smart ration card printing process.eppo smart card varum please take action sir.my application number 03180322173734.
Balu Pandian

Jul 3, 2018

Smart Ration card

Smart card delay

Please be informed that I have applied the smart card on 20th Jul 2017 and till now i didn't received my smart card.Whenever I have checked in your TNPDS site its shows that pending for document verification.So how long it will take to issue the new smart card through online

கோரிக்கை எண் : 02170720128745
விண்ணப்பம் பதிவு செய்யப்பட்ட தேதி : 20th Jul 2017

P.Pandian
Advocate
ckarthick

Jun 11, 2018

SMART CARD MISSING

i am karthick my address is 19 J/2 majestic colony ponniammenmedu chennai 600 110 , but my smart card address is changed, so i go to villivakkam for address changes, on 23 march the no 02180323524939 after 3 months ago my new smart not come, i ask villivakkam they told the new smart card is temporary block how i can manage ( before companing my smart card missing )
so please take immediate action to make a new smart card with correct address ( villivakkam office people told temperory card manufactering is block )
shanthishibu

Jun 8, 2018

Add Member - Reg.

I was applying for smart card correction to add my daughter in ration card with the support of aadhaar card scanned copy two times. But my request was rejected by taluk supply officer twice. Now I apply today also. Please help me to add my daughter in my smart card. Please take appropriate action without delay. My Ration card No.13G0984394 FPS No.31CW002PN
Dineshvdm

May 30, 2018

Delay in new family card process

Please be informed that I have applied the smart card on 18th Dec 2017 and till now i didn't received my smart card.Whenever I have checked in your TNPDS site its shows that pending for document verification.So how long it will take to issue the new smart card through online

கோரிக்கை எண் : 18171109833425
விண்ணப்பம் பதிவு செய்யப்பட்ட தேதி : 18 Dec 2017 12:48:30 PM

Manjalarasi Dinesh
sridevi senthil

Apr 23, 2018

smart ration card yet to be received

I have applied for smart ration card on 21-09-2017. Still now i did'nt received my new smart card. When I checked online the status shows that, your card is being printing. Nearly seven months I have applied for new card, but still I didnt receive my card. Kindly accept my request and do the needful.
fayasamd

Apr 9, 2018

Cheating

This is for your kind attention that I came to Chennai to meet my relation yesterday. I am not available in my hometown.

I have received the following message morning. Its totally unbearable, I request you to find the culprit and take an action against to him.

PDS பில் 2018040905624216068 ம்ஸ்ட்-1.0கி 09.04.2018 அன்று ரூ.30.0/- வழங்கப்பட்டுள்ளது. புகார் செய்ய 9980904040 எண்ணிற்க்கு பார்வேர்டு செய்யவும்

Bayas.
sent1

Mar 27, 2018

Smart card pending for document verification

Please be informed that I have applied the smart card on 30-01-2018 and till now i didn't received my smart card.
So how long it will take to issue the new smart card through online

கோரிக்கை எண் : 02180130556966
விண்ணப்பம் பதிவு செய்யப்பட்ட தேதி : 30-01-2018

Senthil
Karthik rajagopal

Mar 27, 2018

changing the mobile number

I am karthik from thiruvarur I wants to change my mobile number, I can call the customer care number 1967. they told me the access for changing mobile number is not for as now contact the taluk office. Is it real means why did you change the access control to taluk office. it's easy to change the mobile number through customer care for as.please re access it to the customer care. it's very useful for as.
thank you.

Mar 21, 2018

Smart card delay

Please be informed that I have applied the smart card on 9th Nov 2017 and till now i didn't received my smart card.Whenever I have checked in your TNPDS site its shows that pending for document verification.So how long it will take to issue the new smart card through online

கோரிக்கை எண் : 18171109833425
விண்ணப்பம் பதிவு செய்யப்பட்ட தேதி : 09 Nov 2017 03:02:30 PM

Jawahar
Karthik Kumar Kumar

Feb 6, 2018

Not Received the Smart Card - Pending for Document Verification

Sir , I have applied Smart Ration card on 4th July 2017, but still it's showing Department verification is in Process,..
My application Request No : 03170704589599
Name : Karthik

Please clear it as soon as possible.
Kumaran4009

Feb 3, 2018

Delay of issuing smart Ration card

Sir , I applied Smart Ration card on October 23rd 2017, still it's showing Department verification is in Process, My application no : 02171023358686. Name : Kumaran.
Please clear it as soon as possible. so many times I tried to call customer care No , but it's not working, cus no : 1967 or 1800-425-5901, How long the process sir. Related employee working like tatoes

Delay of issuing smart Ration card

Wrong e challan - Wrong E Challan
    To RTO Pune We have received e-challan...
    Housing Society Registrar -Thane - Penalty levied by society
    Dear Sir, Society has charged me an penalty of...
    Indiabulls pharmaceuticals - Salary account activate
    Plz mera salary account activate Kra de kit to mil gye...
    PGT adv13/2019 - PGT
    For appllying PGT Adv13/19 I am eligible but a message...
    Delhi Traffic Police - Traffic Violation
    To, Date : 18 –Sep-2019 Deputy Commissioner of...
    Shoes zeeper shop - Delevry is not heare
    Sir buy shoes on your shopping site which I have not...
    Happy Easy Go - Feedback
    Hi. I just to brief my experience with Happyeasygo.com....
    Municipal Corporation panchkula - Stray cattle
    Do something .. regarding start cattles on roads and...
    SUBHANI.S - forgot my details related to employment registration
    RESPECTED SIR I AM SUBHANI.S I FORGOT MY EMPLOYMENT...