TNT India Pvt Ltd

Consumer complaints and reviews about TNT India Pvt Ltd

whitehorse

Sep 15, 2020

tnt

I am writing to you to raise an issue about: pallet delivery

The issue that I have experienced was: I sent a pallet to America in February with TNT via an agent called Speedshift, somehow, it ended up in India!
The pallet could not be located for many weeks and then, when they did find it, they requested I submit a letter from me and the "consignee" that it had been sent to them in error and that we were happy for it to be returned to me in the UK to forward to its correct destination in the USA. We sent around 15 letters and each time the requirement was changed after a week or sometimes two and the letter had to be rewritten and stamped/addressed/ headed paper etc (it changed every time). Now after nearly 7 months of frustration I have been asked to forward around £1200 in storage charges in order to get it returned to me and also I have to pay for the shipping. They have dragged this out for nearly 7 months and now charge me for storage!!! Speedshift have now drawn a blank and I am having to chase it myself.
I have ALL email correspondence with India

It occurred on: 24/02/2020

The pallet is worth around £10,000!! The original consignee in the USA has threatened legal action against me as a result of TNT India inaction. I have sleepless nights and am worried about the condition of the pallet should it arrive here and the prospect of legal action and losing £10,000.

Please speak to the people in control of this situation in TNT clearance , I have their details (Shaikh Faizal, Rajeshwari Rao), and ask them to return it to me without the storage charges. I am not against paying for the return shipping if I have to.

I look forward to your prompt response on this matter. As recommended by Trading Standards, I would like to keep a complete record of my case, so please reply to this email address.

Kind regards

Jason Williams
Director
Whitehorse Technical LTD
HARIDHRA ENGINEERS

Jan 18, 2020

Un necessary delay in clearing

M/s.TNT India Private Limited
Mumbai.

Kind Attn:Mr.Sushil Chalke.
Customs Clearance Support – Imports.

Haridhra Engineers Consignments Nos:326666793,505844625 & 884254176: Reg.

With reference to above , We request you to clear the same at the earliest.If you need any clarifications / paper work
for our side,let us know immediately to avoid delay.

in this subject particularly the consignment no:326666793 is getting so much delay.even though we submitted the required
documents.We think Your clearing agent is not capable .

in this regard,We will not accept any demur rage will be raised by you.

Please do the needful.

email:[email protected]

Dec 27, 2018

Not delivered yet even after 10 days

Consignment no - 870448000 in the name of Shriya Thakkar

The above consignment was lost from your side . It carries my Diploma Certificate from Utrecht University Netherlands . As the University does not issue duplicate certificate and I can not apply anywhere for carrier/Job , you are requested to find out the solution and reply me why Legal Action can not be taken against you and the compensation you would like to bear for my future carrier/further study . And also inform how your illiterate Executive simply replied casually to replace it as it is not an item which could be replaced as the University does not issue Duplicate Certificate .Please reply me immediately.
Shriya Thakkar
Rehmatullah Mapker <[email protected]>
Attachments
Wed, Dec 26, 5:53 PM (20 hours ago)
to Badal, Kuljit, Raj, me

We regret to inform you that subject shipment is still untraceable in network.

Our team conducted warehouse search but as of now search is negative.

In order to avoid any further delay, we request you to arrange replacement of shipment.
Best regards

Rehmatullah Mapker

Customer Care Representative

T: +91 1800 208 9999 / 1800 425 9999
R.P.Kittur

Dec 13, 2018

Pick Up Not done

In spite of repeated reminder for picking up our shipment from Japan, the TNT team is keeping on giving assurances for last few days but no result. In fact the back end team is saying the account has not been activated inspite of we submitting all documents & our account manager saying that it has been activated .

Regret to inform that the response from TNT Manger (Ashish Shinde) who is handling our account is pathetic . He is always " Busy in a Meeting " & never gets time to call back customer after meeting is over which reflects poorly on attitude. Customer is taken for granted &.

Pls. confirm on email id [email protected] whether it can be picked by today or latest by tomorow to enable us decide for diverting to alternate courier.

For Arya Omntialk Wireless Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
R.P.Kittur
tusharsahoo

Jul 13, 2018

Packet not delivered by TNT

The Senior Management / Suprvisor
TNT Team,

We imported a small consignment of 17 KG of item in a small box from China to Delhi through TNT. Of-course it was our mistake to choose TNT for this service. If we could have choose DHL then the consignment would have reached our office safely much earlier.
Our shipment with AWB no.131551582 booked from china to Delhi. We received a mail from TNT, Delhi office from Ms. Vineeta to provide a list of desired documents for clearance, which we provided immediately. Next day they sent another mail with an attachment of Check List- Bill of entry amounting to Rs.47785/- through [email protected] to confirm the entry. on same day on 27th June 2018 we confirmed the check list by return mail to Sun Impex with CC to Vineeta of TNT. After sending the mail, on 27th June, I spoke to both Mr. Manish Pandey of Sun Impex and Vineeta of TNT, where they confirmed that everything was OK and they have filed our bill of entry successfully.
After that when we started chasing TNT to make the delivery they always say it is in custom clearance and it will be cleared in 48 hrs. Most of the time they don't respond to phone calls, if sometimes they pick up phone by mistake then they say that they will call back in 10 mins. But they never call back and we keep on trying for next 24 hrs, which hardly they respond. Hence after lot of chasing through email and phone, they said that Vineeta has gone for a long leave and Aman has come in that place. Any way, chasing with Aman was more horrible as we were hardly able to talk to him and also we don't get any correct information from Aman as well as from any other TNT staff including Manish Pandey. Everybody in the entire process seems to be un-proffessional and may be they wanted to extract pocket money from us. Many times they said this item will not be cleared in custom. We have to meet custom clearance cell of TNT. But still after lot of emails and pursuance after 12 days, Aman gave us time for 09th July 2018 to meet their Custom Clearance Cell near T-3 of IGIA. When we went and met the concerned people there and showed our papers which we had already shared with Vineeta of TNT, they said that TNT people had not shared these documents with them, that's why there was some objection. However on 09th July 2018 Custom Clearance Cell confirmed that all documents are perfectly OK and the TNT will deliver the shipment soon. Again form 10th JUly 2018 onward we have been chasing with AMAN to make the delivery and as usual he says that it is under custom Clearance and will be delivered in 48 hrs.

Surprisingly, on 12th July 2018, there was a mail from Aman of TNT again with an attachment of Check List- Bill of Entry amounting to Rs.66526/- .

And when we showed their own Check List of Rs.47785/- dated 27/06/2018, which they had confirmed that they had filed it on 27th June, now they have no answer. Every time their response is "will get back to you". Till now no concrete answer,

I don't know, how TNT is managing their show with such a poor and pathetic service.In our case if there will be any penalty from anywhere, everything has to be born by TNT. If the matter is not resoled soon, we will have no other option rather to lodge a complaint against TNT in Consumer Court.

As we need the parcel very urgently hence would like to have an appropriate action on the same from TNT management.

Tushar Sahoo

Apr 17, 2018

Non-receipt of Shipping Bill

We had made an Export Shipment to Kuwait vide House AWB No. 317 076 561, Master AWB No. 589 1530 7143 dated 11-Dec-17 to our Customer Gulf Cable & Electrical Ind Co. KSC. Till date, we have not received the Shipping Bill of Export, which has to be submitted to our Bank for onward submission to Reserve Bank of India for updating the EDPMS System of Customs Authority.

We have been sending reminders for more than 3 months. But there is no response, whatsoever.

There is no response to our complaints either.

TOTALLY NON-RESPONSIVE people.

Apr 9, 2018

Non-receipt of Shipping Bill

We have been complaining about no-receipt of Shipping Bill for Export made through TNT for the last more than 3 months.

We have decided not to use TNT for future.

If we do not get a copy of the Shipping Bill for Export already made, we shall be constrained to report to Reserve Bank of India and Customs Authority to take appropriate action against TNT India.

Apr 6, 2018

SFS Equipments Pvt. Ltd.

Jan 16, 2018

Clearance not on time

With respect to the AWB no : 510969892 , the subject shipment has expected to be delivered on 12.01.2018 before 18:00 Pm
but still date , we have not received the shipment , this consignment goods was required very urgently for our vehicle . that is why we have got this consignment in TNT , but it failed to deliver the same in time .

this item is required for the vehicle which is under break down . we kindly request you to arrange to deliver the material by first half tomorrow without fail
otherwise our contract will get cancelled ,
Mukesh151079

Dec 5, 2017

Shipment (GD448425481WW)Delayed

Team

With respect to the shipment (GD448425481WW) came on Delhi Airport on 28-11-2017 and after 5 days of chasing TNT guys on 03-12-2017 they asked me to provide some docs which i gave without delay in 1 hr. Its almost 26 hours and in between i have made plenty of calls and emails but there is no response from clearance team.

Also i can tell you with such poor service you are earning very bad name among your customer and on my part i will never ever choose you guys again for such a poor service.

Can you please help- me getting this shipment quickly as it is disrupting all my plans.

Mukesh (Director - Moomymia Dream world Pvt Ltd)
Ph : +91-9821898575
Email : [email protected]
reeta rawat

Oct 11, 2017

shipment hold for customs clearance more then 10 days

TNT Team,

our shipment booked from china to india on dtd-27.09.17 docket no. 324503204 with TNT but still the consignment has not reached to us now, its been more than fourteen days that I have been following up with NEHA (Customs clearance team TNT) mobile no. 8468027383 but not getting any correct update.

As i need the parcel very urgently hence would like an appropriate action on the same.

Reeta Rawat
Champion Computers Pvt. Ltd.
011 40401200
ArunSaligrama

Oct 5, 2017

Delayed Delivery

AWB 728990335, was shipped in express more from China on 29th September and its 5th October and is still not delivered.

Shipment has come to Hyderabad and gone back to Bangalore twice but for no reason.

Poor customer service has one answer that there was a mistake, not sure whose was the mistake. I assumed it was mine to choose TNT.

Now there are no responses to my mails, calls etc. and this was a very urgent shipment and was supposed to be demonstrated to Ministry of Defence on 5th Oct,

I am surprised a global company do this and no action taken.

Mar 17, 2016

Poor service of TNT

AWB 371062182 was dispatched on 29th feb and today we are siting on 17th still they do not know what is the status. From last 6 days I am doing regular follow up and they have only one reply "Will be delivered in next 24 to 48 working hrs" Dn't know how they calculate 48 hr ????? Fed up with the poor service.
energycombustion

Jan 22, 2016

Re. Exchange Control Copy

our supplier form Italy send parcel via TNT,

we received parcel and pay custom duty but not received Exchange control copy. AWB no:- 952364266

now bank demand exchange control copy for submisssion in RBI, regarding this i contact TNT toll free no but no body give proper reply,all person give new no for it.

meantime i send mail also to mr Dipen Barot - Ahmedabad regarding this and remind many many time but dipen also not revered or not received call.

Mr.Dipen Barot :- 09033023110
mail :[email protected]

look in this matter and give solution, because my import payment hold due to not submission of exchange control copy.
Neelesh Amin

Jan 17, 2015

Account Not open

i Was given my document 6th jan 2015 to Mr Nishit Shastri Account Manager Sales And Marketing in ahmedabad branch office and they told me your account open in 24 hours but still my account not open and he also not pick up my call and every time he tell me give me 5 minute i will be revert back you then i will complaint on your toll free number and she also give me number of Mr Joben 09909033818 but this number is switch off

so its a tooo bad experience with me how can i trust on TNT after open my account and continue my relationship with TNT.

So i humble request you to please return my all document so i will open my account on Fedex or DHL

it is worst experience with tnt cuze i was failed to send my sample at Madagascar and Sri Lanka i was told to mr Nishith its a urgent to send a sample to my party and he was also commit i will open your account in only two days but still as it is

thanks

Neelesh Amin
Najibzadeh

Nov 24, 2012

the worst company TPG

this is reza najibzadeh i send 3 mail whit this company (TPG) fist one (300295515) they lost it second (300295569) after trip around USA after two weeks they revised my package and they couldn't find adders triad one (300272466) i want you see yourself ,
I like to know where did you delivered my package because its not same address I give
to them and i Can't contact whit them.
would please let me know who is responsible for all my damage.

i have never seen on my life like this company irresponsible and unorganized , and also unfairly and I like to know name of the person who is in charge and responsible in this company ..
if i didn't get response i would forward this mile As Far As I Know to get my answer.

reza najibzadeh

Nov 20, 2010

Damage of Consigment

Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 14:12:11 +0530
To: <[email protected]>
Cc: Zakir Hussain<[email protected]>; NANDA Mobile<[email protected]>; Sharmila Balamurugan<[email protected]>; A Purushotaman<[email protected]>; Ranganath KR<[email protected]>
Subject: Consignment number : 653298123 & 419191308

Refer to your mail regarding the Damage issue, we took it with our counter part to investigate the issue thoroughly. Further they did a clear investigation and found that the Shipment have moved in Intact and good condition in all our transit hubs and there is no issue reported while in transit and delivery. Further the shipment have got delivered In Intact and Good Condition.

Kindly note that these type of shipment is from Gulf countries by bulk and it will be repacked and given to our end to deliver all over India. Hence the packing was well worthy while in pick-up and delivery as for this case is concerned. We pick up Intact and deliver Intact and we do not have open delivery service.
TNT could not be liable for inside packing condition which is made by the agent.

Further there was no any complaint at the time of delivery in POD. Further under these circumstances we are very sorry to inform you that we are unable to entertain claims in this regards. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you in this regard. Further kindly contact the booking agent to whom you have booked for further assistance. The Sender details in Chennai is - Well Express Cargo - Mr.Farook- 044 22323754, Mail - [email protected]

Kindly find the POD in the enclosed file

TNT INDIA PVT LTD
Regional Call Centre - South, No. 1/37 F, St. Thomas Mount, Butt Road, Chennai - 600 016

Saradha R/IE/TNT/TPG
15/11/2010 20:00 [email protected]
cc"Zakir Hussain" <[email protected]>, "NANDA Mobile" <[email protected]>, Sharmila Balamurugan/IE/TNT/[email protected]
SubjectRe: consignment number : 653298123 is delivered as your report then what is the problemLink

Good Evening!

First would like to thank you for your kind patience and once again we regret for the In convenience happened to you in this regard.

Further have highlighted the issue to our Regional Risk Security Manager who is checking for related investigation and feedback from transit hubs and depots about the damage issue. Also we are checking for the shipment Packing to conclude the case further. Since in claims we have process with various checkpoints the issue is getting delayed.

Definitely your case would not be ignored and iam taking utmost care to give a Final feedback with prior solution to you by 16.11.2010.

Kindly bear with us and will surely update you at the very earliest further upon the issue.

15/11/2010 14:33 Please respond to

To"Zakir Hussain" <[email protected]>
cc"saradha" <[email protected]>, "NANDA Mobile" <[email protected]>

Can you please read my mail and reply accordingly.
From: Zakir Hussain <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 14:30:29 +0530 (IST)
Cc: saradha<[email protected]>
Subject: Re: consignment number : 653298123 is delivered as your report then what is the problem 653298123 Details
Reference 573
Pick up date 19 Oct 2010
Destination MUMBAI
Delivery Date 13:00, 04 Nov 2010
Signatory ARUNA GAIKWAD

Date Time Location Status
04 Nov 2010 13:00:00 BK1 Shipment Delivered In Good Condition.

--- On Mon, 15/11/10, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:

From: [email protected] <[email protected]>
To: "Saradha R" <[email protected]>
Cc: [email protected], [email protected], "NANDA Mobile" <[email protected]>, [email protected], [email protected], "Cargo Wanasa Air" <[email protected]>, [email protected]
Date: Monday, 15 November, 2010, 7:23 AM

Dear Saradha

It is now more than a week I have received your email and suggestion... What is the status... Or do you want us to forget and continue as a practice carried out by others...

Awaiting your feedback at the earliest...

Best Regards
+919833587773

Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 15:37:29 +0530
To: Rajesh Gaikwad<[email protected]>
Cc: <[email protected]>; <[email protected]>; <[email protected]>; <[email protected]>; <[email protected]>; <[email protected]>; <[email protected]>; <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: consignment number : 653298123

Refer to your mail , please note Iam investigating the issue with the concerns regarding the Damage issue and we will update further status shortly

Rajesh Gaikwad <[email protected]>
06/11/2010 02:05
ToSaradha R <[email protected]>
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Dear Madam

This is to inform you that we have finally received the consignment in SIX parcels on Thursday 04th Nov, 2010 at 12:00pm (IST) and thank you for the same. An amount of Rs.2,400.00 (approx) towards Octroi was paid by us on receipt of the octroi bill from the transporter…

On inspection/ verification of the materials on Friday 05th Nov, we are listing the following grievances for your reference:

1) The body of the electrical appliance – Kenwood make Microwave Oven is completely smashed from two ends leaving a large convex shaped dent of six inches on the top and sides. It seems as if the appliance was terribly crushed from the sides and top with large pressure creating the huge dents. Since, the microwave Oven is a high voltage electrical appliance we are afraid to use the same.

2) The wooden top of the modular table is completely broken at one end. This again may be due to heavy impact on the parcel.

We request you to please revert to us on the above grievances at the earliest and oblige. Please note we have checked with the original sender of the consignment about this damage which they are not aware and have confirmed to us that the material was given to the Wanasa Air Cargo Dubai in a good condition.

We are also marking this email to Wanasa Air cargo Dubai for immediate action.

Thanking You

Mobile no +919833587773 / 9869037773 / +912264406837

From: Saradha R [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2010 7:21 PM
To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]; Rajesh Gaikwad Vodafone; [email protected]; NANDA Mobile; Cargo Wanasa Air; Sharmila Balamurugan
Importance: High

We regret sincerely for teh Inconvenience caused to you in this regards.

Please note the sender have booked 2 shipments 419191308 & 653298123 seperately with splitting your shipment reason why we delivered seperately.

Further have forwarded you mail to Delivery Incharge to get a prompt feedback .

04/11/2010 01:37

Please respond to

To"Saradha R" <[email protected]>, [email protected], [email protected], "Cargo Wanasa Air" <[email protected]>
cc"NANDA Mobile" <[email protected]>, "Rajesh Gaikwad Vodafone" <[email protected]>
SubjectRe: consignment number : 653298123
It is very disappointing to note that after commitment from your end, the consignment has not reached to us yesterday (3rd November) evening at 5pm. Your person who spoke to me from a number +912232232463 confirmed my delivery address and assured that the consignment will be delivered latest by 5pm. Inspite of Diwali festival shopping, we had to stick to the commitment made by your Mumbai counter office and cancelled all our schedules. Adding to the dilemma, your person TNT did not bothered to inform us about the non delivery.We are surprised with the experience met from your office. Since last one month, nobody from TNT bothered to give the actual status of the delivery. Nearly 15 days back, a person by the name Mishra had infact called me to inform that the consignment has reached Mumbai and he is calling from the Octroi post and that he is a clearing agent and demanded Rs.1,000 for clearing the material towards Octroi. We refused straight away and asked him to refrain from demanding any money which is against the law and we would rather stick to the payment of Octroi as deemed fit by the Govt. and as per Rules. Since then we never got a call from anybody nor TNT. Since last four days we have been communicating with your Chennai office 'WELL EXPRESS CARGO' on +914422323754 wherein the officer on duty says that the reason for the delay is due to my number is inaccessible since the material has reached India. We also wrote to them by email on [email protected] We are unable to understand that why my number is inaccessible when somebody (Mishra) can call me demanding for money. How did he get my number when all records of the sender and the recipient is available with TNT and Wanasa Air Cargo Dubai. Lastly, yesterday evening at 0845pm your Chennai office informs me to note the consignment number Consignment no. 419191308 in addition to the original consignment no. 653298123 and that I would be receiving 5 pieces by yesterday late night or today morning (4th November) and that one piece will be delivered after a week or so.... The reasons not known to us. We are very upset with this kind of functioning by your office and had never expected from a esteemed company like TNT worldwide... We request your intervention from a higher level. This is for your information and record.

Thanking You,

Mobile no +919833587773 / 9869037773 / +912264406837
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 13:10:20 +0530
Cc: NANDA Mobile<[email protected]>
Subject: Re: consignment number : 653298123

The Shipment arranged for delivery and directly they will intimate for any octroi to be paid in person . as the related papers are with the person.

03/11/2010 12:21

Please respond to

To"Saradha R" <[email protected]>, "NANDA Mobile" <[email protected]>
cc
SubjectRe: consignment number : 653298123
Thank you so much for your speedy response... The correct address is: Mr. Rajesh Gaikwad 61/6, Shree Siddhesh Deep CHSL, D Wing, PB Marg (Balaram Street), Near Navjivan Tardeo Bus Depot, Mumbai-400008, Maharashtra, IndiaMobile no +919833587773 / 9869037773 / +912264406837 resiAlso please let me know if we have to pay any additional money after the delivery of consignment...Regards... Rajesh Gaikwad
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 11:54:45 +0530
Subject: consignment number : 653298123

Refer to your mail, Please note the sender have given incomplete address further we have noted the address and working to get it organised fro delivery by today Noon else by tomorrow Positively. Since all vehicles leave at Morning for delivery and we trying as special case.

We will monitor further and ensure delivery at earliest

From: TNT Feedback Ref 1288722112853 <[email protected]>
e-mail address : [email protected]
country of residence : IN
account number :
consignment number : 653298123
comments : Consignment containing 01nos 250 litres LG make Refrigerator, 01nos Panasonic make Microwave Oven, 01 nos. Vaccum cleaner, 01 nos. Bajaj make Gas stove, 02 nos. modular Sofa cum Bed, 01 nos. modular Dining table, 02 nos. modular wooden chairs and etc. from Dubai booked vide Wanasa Cargo receipt no. 1138 dated 27th Sept, 2010 receivable at Mumbai, India not Received.... Please give the feedback... Rajesh Gaikwad 61/6, Shree Siddhesh Deep CHSL, D Wing, PB Marg (Balaram Street), Near Navjivan Tardeo Bus Depot, Mumbai-400008, Maharashtra, India.