TODAY HOMES AND INFRASTRUCTURE PVT. LTD. NEW DELHI

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about TODAY HOMES AND INFRASTRUCTURE PVT. LTD. NEW DELHI

amykeki

Mar 20, 2018

Today homes blossoms1 fraud

This company is good example of absolute fraud real estate company. I bought a flat got from individual and got transferred in my name . Received possession letter as well. Because of registry issue of her fans govt at that particular area sector 47. I could not get register at that time. But when it comes to registry . They are asking me to pay charges and pending payment that they did not take from the seller. Their answer is its on property . I don't understand how they can issue possession letter and transfer the title without checking the pending. Mr Gambhir is total fraud man . They only need money from any way they can take . Common man can not fight as Indian law is not that strong and quick . Who wants to waste time and money to get his own money . God bless India.

Never deal with any real estate company in India . They all are fraud .
alok kumar agrawal

Mar 7, 2018

KINGS PARK OMEGA I, GREATER NOIDA

THIS PROJECT IS BAKWAAS. CONSTRUCTION IS VERY POOR. WORKMANSHIP IS VERY POOR.
LOOKS LIKE JHUGGI JHOPRI STYLE FINISHING. HE SITE HAS NO CONNECTION OF ELECRICITY , NO PARKING, NO CLUB, NO ANY AMENITIES IN THE PROJECT KINGS PARKS OMEGA 1, GREATER NOIDA.
ramansoni

Jan 12, 2018

T 5/1002 today callidora

I have booked a unit in today callidora in 2012 and paid maximum amount to builder but not yet we have received any letter for possession and offer of possession.
MGAURI

Jul 10, 2017

Amnesty VAT

I have received a letter asking to pay 1.05% Amnesty VAT based on the notification by the Haryana Govt. I read the notification and it doesn't specify whether the same needs to be borne by the buyer or by the builder. Has anyone received the same and if can provide clarity?

Meenal
rishiverma2001

Aug 10, 2016

Today Callidora - Sector-73, Gurgaon Project delay

Hi All,
This is meant for buyers of Today's Callidora.

We all have noticed the slow pace of construction of Canary Greens, Callidora and Elegancia projects. Callidora Project, launched in Jan 2011 is running behind schedule by 2 years. With 90% payment gone so far, it does not seem to be closer to completion by Q4-2017 even. I think, we as buyers of Callidora, should meet ourselves first and then discuss the matter with builder and subsequently take a legal course, or escalating to concerned Haryana authorities, if need be (CM Grievances windows, meeting with HUDA DC etc.).

Please respond back at rishiverma2001@yahoo.com to me with your name, contact# and Unit Number for all those interested in joining this movement. I’ll add you to the WhatsApp group created.

Customer(s) responses about the project can also be viewed at www.indianrealestateforum.com

Please ask other known ones also to expedite the Project completion by joining this group.

Please join the Yahoo Group created for Today’s Callidora buyers. Searching the Yahoo Groups (groups.yahoo.com) for ‘Callidora’ will show the group name. Going forward, we all can communicate at group forum so that everyone is on the same page.

This email is sent to almost 11 buyers I got to know of.

-Group of 16 Today’s Callidora buyers

geetu_sml@rediffmail.com

Apr 30, 2016

Today homes infrastructure pvt ltd

We had bought flat of today homes ,kings park in the year 2012 . 95%has been taken by the builder.I m working wid ministry of corporate affairs.The construction is very slow. No hope of possession. Planning to sue the company in case the possession is not given by AUgust 2016.
amitraheja

Apr 17, 2016

today canary green

I have bought flat in today canary green but project is going very slow.

Last 3 months no construction is going on.no reply from official.

is someone has mail i.d of Mr. Gambhir. is anybody met him.

We should meet with him atleast.

amit2000raheja2000@gmail.com
cheaterbuilder

Apr 13, 2016

CHEATING

HI

MY SELF SANDEEP FROM STAR INDIA PROJECTS I HVE BOOKED 2 FLATS IN CANARY GREEN. 6 YEARS BACK . IM CALLING GAMBIR BUT HE IS NOT TAKING MY CALL FOR THE LAST 4 YEARS EVEN THEY ARE NOT PAYING EMPLOYEES SALARIES FOR THE 2 MONTH. HIS MARKET REPUTATION IS VERY BAD . HIS SON IS MATRIC FAILED HE DONT HAVE MANNERS HIS COMPANY EMPLOYES SAID . WE HAVE FILED CASE AGAINST TODAY INFRA MD MR GAMBIR IN COMMISSIONER OFFICE GURGAON ( EOW ) .& ALSO WROTE CHEIF MINISTER OFFICE

NOTED : IF ANYONE HAS PROBLEM WITH TODAY INFRASTRUCTURE PL GO TO COMMISSIONER OFFICE GURGAON . THEY WIL TAKE ACTION IMM

SAJJAN44@GMAIL.COM
cheaterbuilder

Apr 13, 2016

cheating

hi

My self neha menchanda i Had booked 2 flats in Canary green in 2011 paid 80 % App there are no devolpment builder is not paying contractor payment. I have Submitted Complain Against Gambir in crime branch also so many cases filed against him
my hard and money stuck with cheater builder pl suggest
vitcimassociation

Apr 11, 2016

FRAUD AND CHEATING

HI

DEAR ALL

IM ALSO FED UP ABOUT TODAY INFRA MR GAMBIR & HIS SON BOTH ARE FRAUD .I HAVE FILED CASE AGAINST THESE PEOPLE EOW SOUTH GURGAON & C M OFFICE .

MR GAMBIR NUMBER ....9810099995
HIS SON.........................9810639345
santrayadav1

Jan 14, 2016

Today Homes

Best for you is to give the Complain in writing to www.Core.Nic.in both by email and letter. Ask them to write to Today Homes. If CORE does not respond in a month, then file a RTI with CORE to find out what they did with your Complain. With a Government Company you atleast can get a reply by RTI but with Private Like Today Homes , you are at there mercy.
akadian

Dec 28, 2015

Builder not allowing registration

The Builder(Noida Office) is not at all helping in Registration of the property. I spoke to the Sr. Exec CRM(Ms. Vani) and she promised it will be done in 2 weeks. I am tired of following up with them and they do not respond properly. Every time I hear someone is on leave, just like a government office. If someone could suggest what action can I take to get my property registered legally? I have the possession and all douments are there. Thanks!!
santrayadav1

Dec 13, 2015

Today Homes Canary Greens Gurgaon

The situation is same in all projects of Toady Homes. The Canary Green Project is delayed by 2 years and already 95% payment has been taken by the Builder.

Guys can you tell me what to do
vatsal120

Nov 5, 2015

Delay in possession and without basic Amenities and poor state

I had booked a plot in jaypee greens sports city. Th area of the plot was 209.3 square yards. The letter for offer of possession of the above mentioned plot was received by me through a courier on 13th of October. Th plan in which I enrolled in was a 50-50 plan which means first 50% I have to pay within 45 days of the booking of the plot and the rest at the time of the possession. Now he has sent a demand letter along with the letter for offer of possession of the rest 50% amount. The reduction which he has done on account of delay in offer of possession of the above mentioned plot is Rs 3,44,227/- which is much less than the what he charges us for interest for late payment charges. Now the problem is that builder has delayed the possession of the said plot by almost two years. Moreover the the plot which the builder is handing over to us is without the basic amenities in that area. For example that area is inhabitable, there is no security. The 15 Meter wide road between the plots is not properly built. The surrounding lands are all bare. There is no marketplace in that area. We cannot construct a house on that plot without these basic amenities. It will still take several years for that area to become habitable with all the basic amenities. The purpose of taking this plot was to construct a house and give it on rent. The purpose of buying this plot is defeated.
If anyone who can help me in proceeding with the issue in the right manner please mail me or call me.
E Mail ID's vatsalyagupta17@yahoo.com, vatsalyagupta001@gmail.com. Contact Numbers: - 09811132303, 07042577685
Vatsalya
mgairola

Sep 17, 2015

Today Homes and Infrastructure Pvt. Lt

TODAYS KING PARK IN GREATER NOIDA IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION SINCE 2009. IN THEIR SITE, THEY ALWAYS WRITE CONSTRUCTION IN FULL SWING, HOWEVER FROM LAST 2 YEARS NO PROGRESS HAS BEEN OBSERVED ON GROUND. THEY NEVER RESPOND TO YOUR QUERIES/COMPLAINTS. I HAVE BOOKED A FLAT IN KING'S PARK IN FEB 2010 AND IT SEEMS THEY WILL TAKE 5 MORE YEARS TO COMPLETE IT. ITS MY EARNEST REQUEST TO PEOPLE THAT PLEASE DO NOT INVEST IN THEIR PROJECT AS THIS COMPANY IS A BIGGEST FRAUD AND MUST BE BLACKLISTED.
P.S. MAHAL

Sep 17, 2015

CHEATING AS NO POSSESSION GIVEN

Dear all the buyers for units TODAY HOMES AND INFRASTRUCTURE PVT. LTD, sector-51, Mayfield Garden, Gurogan.Hayanan

I purchased unit in this project and paid all the 100 % amount by July 2013 with the commitment form this company to handover the possession immediately. Certain documents were , undertaking were submitted. But about 2 years has lapsed, the builder company failed to handover the possession. The unit is still under construction and is pending for finishing work.
Contentionly this builder firm has cheated me and also is the case of breach of trust. They failed in performance of their responsibility.

Our hard earned money, bank loan on interest and future dreams of a home are at stake due to this cheater company.

Thus it is important to make our group and fight for our right for justice and teach a strong lesson for such people.

I invite all the sufferer member to share information at my mail ID psmahal03@gmail.com and mobileno. 09719817900 and can also share at Watsap also.

We will meet and fix up the next action plan.

P.S. Mahal

Oct 15, 2012

POOR CONSTRUCTION AND DELAYING IN POSSESSION ABOUT 2 YEARS

We are looking for today groups flat at grater noida on a friend's advice,

pls advice whether we should go fot it or we may go for some other property.

Geetanjali singh rathore, govt employee

Sep 22, 2012

POOR CONSTRUCTION AND DELAYING IN POSSESSION ABOUT 2 YEARS

Same here, i am also facing same situation. I have paid the 100% payment against the demand. They have delayed of about 2 years and still no confirmation when they will handover to us. Quality of construction is very bad. I would suggest we should float the message against the Today to make it black listed Builder.

rgds

vinay jain
(vinayjain23@yahoo.com)

Dec 26, 2011

POOR CONSTRUCTION AND DELAYING IN POSSESSION ABOUT 2 YEARS

Same happend with me as well.

I have submitted all the necessary transfer document of Canary green Property Unit T6-502 on 28-Sep-2011. We have been told that it will take 20 days maximum to get the transfer done. We kept regularly follow up regarding the status of transfer, but we have not received any document till date.

On 30-Nov-2011, I visited the Gurgaon office personally to check the status. At that time, they told that they have some mistake at Today's homes end and mention that it will take another 20 days. Then they issued a letter in favor of my name which states that the property will be transferred in another 20 days. According to this, we should have received the documents by 20-Dec-2011. But still we have not received any document yet!!

We even contacted Today's offical many times after that but there was no satisfactory answer received so far.

I am not sure whether this is a process of Today Homes which takes couples of month just to transfer the flat on other names OR are we getting exploited by Today's specifically.

Can you provide a clear status on this so that we get to know where do we stand and how much more time you still require for this process???

Could anyone please share any mail ID or number where I can get contact with Todayhomes and get some solution for my problem.

Please mail me at bgoyal06@gmail.com

Brijesh

May 4, 2011

POOR CONSTRUCTION AND DELAYING IN POSSESSION ABOUT 2 YEARS

Today Homes has cheated many more till now. They have never fulfilled their commitment. Top on all they are never responding to the complaints. They have not paid the penalty for delayed delivery although they clearly mentioned on the agreement paper.
These are few complaints which they have not addressed yet even though I have sent several letters /E-mails to them.
• Two nos. of door need replacement as those are completely damaged.
• Paintings of doors and windows after the repairing.
• Doors locks and frame have not been fixed properly. Almost all the door handle are coming out.
• One door of wardrobe has not been furnished.
• Granite Counter has not been given in the toilet attached with Dinning/Guest Room as per the specification.
• Basin and Granite Counter has not been fixed properly in 2nd bedroom.
• Water Seepage on wall damps at two places.
• Floor Marble cracked in one bed rooms.
• Size of kitchen, drawing room and 2nd bedroom are less as per the specification.

Pankaj Kumar Sinha
M-118 FF

Jan 15, 2011

POOR CONSTRUCTION AND DELAYING IN POSSESSION ABOUT 2 YEARS

Yes, same case has been observed during other flates too in same Luxotica. Builder should take care of their customers and services as per the agreement, otherwise it will be a strong consumer forum case against Today Homes and Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. Are you given every thing as per agreement ? Do not take your customer in very easy way. It is your duty to contact him on priority basis to workout the solution. Today Homes and Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. will be treated a poor quality and poor service provider to their customers and your sales will be effected as you are already defaulter in Punjab cases in past.

Dr. Sandeep Kumar Kaushik
Indian Railways, New Delhi

Jan 15, 2011

POOR CONSTRUCTION AND DELAYING IN POSSESSION ABOUT 2 YEARS

I, Dr. Sudesh Kumar Sharma S/o Shri Narendra Lal Sharma booked a flat through Property dealer Mr. D.S.Kapoor, Mobile No.09811076750 & Mr. Arun Verma, Mobile No. 09811454954 in Luxotica Floors, May Field Garden, Sector-51, Gurgaon, Haryana of Today Homes and Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. Statemens House 8th Floor, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi, Contact No. 011-41521888; Fax No. 011-41521880, Email: contact@todayhomes.co.in and website: www.todayhomes.co.in. The first cheque of Rs. 659124 /- handed over to the company on December 19, 2007
against booking of unit no.N-126. Ground Floor in Luxotica, May Field Garden.

Today Homes and Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. made an agreement with us on January 29, 2008 with the assurance that possession will be given with 18 months of booking date. The Total cost of the unit no. 126, GF was Rs. 6471240=00 which was under construction link scheme of the company including 6 lakh extra as compared to down payment plan.

As per agreement the possession was due on June 2009. I got an offer letter for possession on October 22, 2010 and same day I reached at Gurgaon to visit the unit. Flat No. N-126, GF was in a horrible shape. I contacted Mr. Vikram, supervisor, Mr. Azad (Engineer), Mr. Anuj Goel (DGM), Smt. Jaya (customer care), Neha, Anjana Sharma and Mr. Sachin to show the reality but very negative response got from Today Homes and Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd.

Following letter has been sent by email as well as by registered post but there was no response from the company. I wrote a mail on October 27, 2010 to Mr. Gambhir, Managing Director of the company Today Homes and Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. and no response from his office too.

No. SKS/10/2010 Dated 27.10.10
Ms. Anjana Sharma,
Assistant Manager (Marketing),
TODAY HOMES AND INFRASTRUCTURE PVT. LTD
STATESMAN HOUSE, 8TH FLOOR,
BARAHAMBA ROAD,
NEW DELHI :110001

Sub:- OFFER OF POSSESSION AND FINAL DEMAND NOTICE OF UNIT NO.N-126 GF IN LUXOTICA, MAYFIELD GARDENS, GURGAON.

Ref:- Your letter No. NIL Dated 21/10/2010

R/ Madam,
As per letter referred above, under signed reached at the unit for possession on date 23/10/2010. I was shocked to see the condition of the unit, as it was totally incomplete and was in pathetic condition. I call on phone DGM Mr.Anuj Goel, Madam Jaya Sabbarwal,Mr. Sachin to inform the defects and Further I call site Engineer Mr Azad and Mr. Vikram to show the defects as listed below.
A. Overall quality and workmanship was very poor.
B. Distempering ,color wash was not done.
C.OUT SIDE
1. Kota stone was broken near main entrance.
2. Tiles over lawn platform were broken and uneven causing water logging and water marks needs total replacement.
3. Window glasses were broken .
4. Window nets were rusted and torn.
5. Window wooden frames were twisted and failed to be bolted.
6. Wall plaster near main door was peeling off.
7. Skirting tile joints over outside platform were unfilled.

D. GUEST ROOM
1. Marble stone used for floor was of different shade, some stone were grey and some stone were of white.
2. Electric board were hanging and were provided in misalignment.
E. GUEST ROOM TOILET
1. Floor tiles were uneven and joints were unfilled with white cement.
2. Quality of tiles was very poor.
3. Toilet door handles were not provided.
4. Door hinge-style was broken, complete door need replacement.
5. Ventilator glasses were broken.
6. Toilet fittings were not provided.
7. Toilet seat size was so small that it can not be used by even normal structured man.
8. We applied and demanded well in advance to provide Indian type seat but you have provided European type seat.

F. DRAWING ROOM
2. Staircase side wall was uneven.
3. Color wash was incomplete.
4. Window jail was rusted, without paint, torn and loose.
G. MASTER BED ROOM AND TOILET
1. Wooden floor not provided.
2. Toilet door beading not provided.
3. Toilet tiles were broken and joint were unfilled.
4. Toilet tiles were of very poor quality.
5. Toilet fittings were not provided.
6. Toilet seat size was so small that it can not be used by even normal structured man.
7. Cubical /Bath Tub, Designer fixtures & fittings were not provided.
8. Steel grills were not provided.
9. Electric boards were hanging and misaligned.
10. Window jail was rusted, without paint and loose.

H. OTHER BED ROOM AND TOILET
1. Toilet tiles were broken and joint were unfilled.
2. Toilet tiles were of very poor quality.
3. Toilet fittings were not provided.
4. Toilet seat size was so small that it can not be used by even normal structured man.
5. Wash basin was not provided.

I.KITCHEN
1. Kitchen tiles were broken and uneven.
2. Floor skirting under slab was incomplete.
3. Gap between kitchen slab and dado was unfilled.
4. This was not a modular kitchen.
5. Kitchen window margins were missing.
6. Tiles near sink were broken.

J. BACK YARD
1. Wall plaster was peeling off, re-plastering is required.
2. Back side floor was not prepared.
3. All man hole cover were not provided.
4. Side yard down take pipe is broken.

K. OTHERS
1. Fan & Geysers were not provided.
2. Power back up were not provided.
3. Window A/C in all Bedroom were not provided.

Seeing above defects, your offer letter of possession is totally misleading and vague. You are requested to please rectify the defects within 7 days so that we could occupy our house, otherwise further losses occurring on this account will we claimed on your company’s account.

(Dr. Sudesh Kr. Sharma)
H. No. 713, Sector -8
Urban Estate,
Karnal - 132001

At present, total amount of Rs. 6471240/- paid to the company. But till date there is no communication about the possession.
Today Homes and Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. is now demanding the interest of Rs. 196187.58 against delayed payment. I am agreed to pay the Rs. 196187.58 when the unit was ready for possession with written information from the company.
Interest calculation of Today Homes and Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd.

Payment date Amount in Rs. Interest in Rs. @ 18 %
24.09.2008 323562.00 29838.62
6.01.2010 323562.00 44144.46
31.12.2010 323562.00 0
Paid amount 6471240.00 196187.58

Extra interest paid by me for delay possession of Today Homes and Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. with harassment and mental torture.
I am a employee and taken a loan of Rs. 56 lakh from HDFC ltd. and presently paying Pre EMI only as interest of Rs. 52800.00 per month and total Rs. 698397/- has already paid for company delayed possession and every month adding Rs. 52800/- in this amount.
Extra intrest paid to the bank due to your unexpected delay
Extra months Amount in Rs.
1 Sep. 2009 28747
13 Sept, 2010 43000
14 Oct. 2010 49540
15 Nov. 2010 46270
16 Dec.2010 52849

Today Homes and Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. has cheated me in the dealing and there is no response from company side. I will resister a case of such fraud construction company to take my additional interest paid to the bank and very poor construction quality they are giving. As a consumer, It is my humble request you to tackle such false and fraud construction company. I am planning to consumer forum also.

Chartered bus indore - Missing of Flight due to delay by Bus Driver
    This is with regard to the issue faced by me while...
    colony - Garbage not collected and dirty water comes from naala
    I am from Sector-24,Noida Hamare colony k bahar bhut sara...
    Expert Ayurveda Pvt Ltd - Weight no loss for this usage
    We purchased weight loss kit 3 months pack on...
    Night Suits for Men - Refund
    Respected Sir, I have placed night suits for men 2...
    Street light - Street light
    Sir Mere ghar ke samne ki Street light kharab hai.jiske...
    Delhi Orange Bus - Conductor not giving ticket
    The conductor of bus no dl 1pd 0825 on route no, 807a is...
    Reliance Trends - refund issue and delay of product product delivery
    I cancelled an order on june 12 2018 for which i paid 1597...
    Noida Municipal corporation - Garbage not collected and dirty water comes from naala
    I am from Sector-24,Noida Hamare colony k bahar bhut sara...
    mahindra bolero maxitruck plus - Service
    My pickup immobiliser is theft and key is lost, I...