TORRENT POWER

Consumer complaints and reviews about TORRENT POWER

venu1681

Jul 6, 2020

Removal of meter without informing-service number-13335419574

Today surprisingly came to know my meter service number -13335419574 has uplifted from the godown,nor this was informed to me over call or any intimation email.
The godown is empty since last 1.5years & difficult to understand the bill amount due pending is approx Rs.19000,need breakup on the same.

Immediately need to refix the electric unit at my godown as i found a new tenant.

Tried loging your customer portal to see the outstanding breakup but below error is repeatedly coming.

Request your action on URGENT basis.

Venugopal D
9820573284
venu1681

Jul 6, 2020

Removal of meter without informing-service number-13335419574

ear Team,

Request your action on URGENT basis.

Venugopal D
9820573284
San16

May 27, 2020

Everyday cutting power 10 to 12 night

Everyday Torrent power cut lights 10 to 12 p.m. every night ,the useless service we are fed up of Torrent Power service. they charge lot of service bill and they can't give service properly .we don't want Torrent power in Agra.
dhir4u

Sep 20, 2019

Billing issue

My Meter Contract Load is 4KW and we just use 1 AC in night and rest of the power remains off throughout the day as we go to our respective jobs. Still the Bill has come to an amount of RS. 4481 for one month with Meter recording load as 5.44KW. imagine.

Torrent is doing fraud with people. I request honorable head of the complaint board to look into this. We all are about to raise the complaint to our Chief Minister on this very soon.
dhir4u

Sep 20, 2019

Billing issue

Complaint about Torrent Power.

Rohit mahor

Jun 26, 2019

Meter not installed even after 1 month

Sir, I have applied for new electricity connection on 25 may 2019 and deposit the estimated amount on 6 June 2019 but the meter against service no.705068500 has not been installed yet. Due to this me and my family is suffering in this hot weather. The behaviour of the employees is also not so good. Please do something in this matter.

Janki Devi
Service no. 705068500

May 24, 2019

Make a double payment of connection No. 670385450

On the cited above subject I would like to inform you that I had make double payment of above connection no. on dt. 15.05.2019 through paytm and cash on 17.05.2019, but in this regard when i contact your sadar office they tell me that the first payment whcih was paid by me through paytm has been adjusted in DVVNL bill, but in this regard I would like to inform you taht there are some issues arises with DVVNL whenever it should be settle would be deposit full payment.
Now you therefore requested that after receive of this mail please be look into it and try to arrange return my payment otherwise adjust in next month bill.
Awaiting for your early prompt reply.

May 22, 2019

Make a double payment of Connection no. 670385450

Awaiting for your early prompt reply.
hanimani

Apr 24, 2019

Service related complaint ( No - 705025148)

Dear Team

This is to Bring your kind notice that we have connection of Torrent power in Agra in the Name of Mukesh Rai.

We have recently approached to Agra office to convert load to 3 KW.

My father has deposited ₹100 as a registration on 10th April & ₹ 900 on 15th April for the same.

We were assured of prompt service but so far no action has been taken. On being enquired over customer care for last 5 days, what they are saying is that we have done what we could, now mechanic will reach to your place shortly.

My father has also visited Torrent office in this scorching Heat & met manager there but it seems he has no control over things going on. We are quite helpless doing all this on daily basis.

it's already been 9 days since we have requested for load enhancement. Is this what we deserve ???

I am writing this with hope to get this matter resolved as soon as possible.

Service no - 705025148
Name - Mukesh Rai

Mukesh Rai
9410201712.
sambhaji narayan Narsude

Sep 18, 2018

electricity bill increasing per month

Sir / madam.

I'm Sambhaji Narayan Narsude My service no. is 13206368866 We've receiving wrong bill of June to August which is literally wrong. I want to pay my electricity bill as I do every month but from the last three months it is very difficult to pay according to my budget. The bill amount is more then average of my per month electricity bill.. So plz given me a needful favour quickly ..

Sambhaji Nrarayan Narsude T NO. - 90568893430
Mter No. - B22341501
Shree Shidhivinayk apartment, Building no. - 3, B Wing- 101,
Chatrapati Shivaji Maidan, Kasheli, Thane.
My contact no.9833480597
Rishi Garg

Jul 2, 2018

Light not coming for last 4 days

From past 4 days my shop's light is not coming. I registered complaint in torrent power customer care service, but they had not taken any action. I had registered complaint more than 10 times. They only replied that its an underground fault and our team will arrive in 2 hours but it has been 4 days since then but no action has been taken. I am a common man and i am facing loss due to this problem. Kindly resolve my problem.
My service no. Is 670002024
Registered connection name Brij Mohan Jain.
Complaint No. 1003609467

Rishi Garg
Savi bhavin

Jun 14, 2018

Load increse

Who is bloody look after of torrent power managment...they are want only money for work..all worker are shamless and lazy in torrent power...
Ram Fauzdar

Aug 28, 2017

electricity poll before house

Detailed complaint is attached.....

electricity poll before house

Ekta Chopra

Jun 13, 2017

Power fluctuation and low voltage

Hi team,

We live in Neelgiri,sindh enclave colony and our meter service no. Is 670389716 in the name of Shobha Chopra.
We are facing power fluctuation problem for more than 2months now. The power doesn't fluctuate much in the day time,but daily at night.The power all of sudden cuts and then comes back. Also voltage is very very low. We have to wait till 2AM at night for the power to get back to normal,when ac and cooler starts and then we sleep.We also have a stabiliser installed which is not doing any help.
Even after complaining so many times not even a single technician has visited to check the issue.
I have complaint no. also which is 1002753347 on 14th May2017 in regards to the complaint . We have also registered complaint today with complaint no. 1002832808 .
Whenever we call to customer care,they always say we will send the team to check but no one even bothered to come and check the problem.
Whole colony facing same issue and we r having sleepless nights because of this. If We pay the electricity bills on time so We want the solution on the right time itself,we don't pay the highest electricity unit rates just to face such stupid problems.

Request u to send someone now on pripority to solve the problem or else we need to take some other step to get it solved.

Name-Manish Chopra
Mobile number -9319246116,9359946908.
Addess- 5,neelgiri ,sindh enclave colony opposite raj palace,Agra-282010.
Email id- [email protected]
geetasunil

May 23, 2017

transformer is at the house gate

There is a transformer of torrent power at my house gate.feeling so dangerous and we are afraid that it may blast anytime and we live in threat of it.

Please shift the transformer at another place.

My service no.670268532
Geeta agarwal
15banshi vihar paschimpuri sikandra agra

transformer is at the house gate

Varunsingh13011992

May 11, 2017

Not taking any sort of action

Sir, there is a power cut of my house took place last night having connection number 184303. I complain that to torrent power ltd. and they provide me a complaint no. 1002746712.
Whole night we are suffering and when we call them, they are exciding the time but not any action.
Please do some help for us..
Guddu Tejwani

May 7, 2017

Power fluctuation

Ive wrote this email to torrent more than 16 hours from now, have called the complaint linr number and they sent an untrained guy without proper tools, can you imagine he visit to check power fluctuation without a voltage meter and still argues that there is no problem from torrent side. Refer to the email below to know more.

We stay in maninagar, ahmedabad (service No 1442583) and have been facing power fluctuation since sometime now, we do have it every summer specially in the month of May and June.

Last year we registered our complaint and the technician visited and repaired the problem. This year again we have the same problem and we registered a complaint the technician visited, rather than checking the power by a meter, he came inside the house and asked us to turn on the AC to see if we were actually facing the power fluctuation, isn't it awesome? Like what do you guys think ? The customer must be getting bored in summers so he must have called just to kill his time ? Seriously ?

He than gave us a solution, I must tell you he had a fantastic solution to our problem, please have your technician check your wirings. Even after me explaining him the power doesn't fluctuat in the day time, its at night when it does, we also have a stabiliser installed which is not doing any help. Because the power all of sudden cuts and then comes back. If there was a wiring problem then the power would have fluctuated in the day time as well, Am i making sense ?

I know I don't have other option than torrent, I cant switch to other service provider. But what I can do is go to consumer court and sue you guys for making me having sleepless nights, I pay the electricity bills on time so I want the solution on the right time itself I don't pay the highest electricity unit rates just to face such a stupid problem.

P.S- Kindly have a senior visit us and please reply back to this email I would like to have it in black and white from you guys.

Prakash
nihir

May 6, 2017

objection for fix charges after disconnection

dear sir,

my service no-227160
hemlattaben chhaganbhai mistry

company disconnected my services due to late payment.
on the day the person came to disconnect our service we were going to pay the bill on the same day quench was ready with me i saw the person and told him that just give me 10 minutes i m just going to pay your bill, but he dint heard my word and he disconnected my service,
now company asking for security deposits and other charges.

company asking for fix charges after disconnection.
how can i pay that charges while my service is not working????

i paid all the bills before on time.
because of demonetization i failed to pay the bill on time.
this is not a good behavior with customers.
two person from company came to my office and told me that you have to pay all the amount including fix charges.

i cant understand why to pay fix charges?????
Vijendra Rajput

Apr 11, 2017

REGARDING NEW CONNECTION SE NO 0100426648

I DID THIS APPLICATION APPROX TWO MONTH AGO
AND STILL (FROM APPLICATION DATE TO TODAY)
THEY NOT GET ANY PERMISSION FROM AHMADABAD MUNICIPAL CORPORATION ??

HOW MUCH TIME TAKE TORRENT POWER 2 MONTH 3 MONTH 4 MONTH HOW MUCH ???
AND HOW MUCH TIME TO I WAIT FOR CONNECTION ???

I WANT PROPER ANSWER, PROPER TIME
WHET IT IS GOING TO DONE

VIJENDRAKUMAR
Ruchish

Mar 9, 2017

Torrent Power - Extension of Load

I have applied to extend load from 1.444KW to 5.00KW as I am going to purchase new A.C. So first I have applied for load extension in that first test report person take charge to sign on test report. Then as per the advice from torrent I have purchased new ELCB which cost of 1500rs then Torrent have deposited 5760rs as security deposit for extension of 5kw and after 2 days torrent send me notice about to require high cable so need to submit society NOC letter with permission of road break and all the responsibility of cable work is on customer who are applying.

Also after completion of cable work we need to complete the work of Road Resurface as it is before and all that expense on me. Society told me that after meeting of committee I will give you permission and also before that I need to submit letter that I will take care of all the work from torrent.

Torrent given only 7 days to submit it. I fail so torrent refunded amount with 5% deduction. My concern is that Torrent person didnt given information about the cable work also how much do they need to work or from where they taking cable, no such information provided.

I have spend around 5500-6000rs for load extension but finally load extension application was rejected and I am sadly continue with old load 1.444KW and not able to purchase new equipment (Air Conditioner). :( :(
Torrent321

Feb 5, 2017

Bill not pay

02/02/2017 i made a transaction for electricity bill payment by debit card of Rs. 1148 by your application FREECHARGE but the amount gets debited to my accout and also not received by the payee and the amout debited is 1122.84 so plz kindly look into this and request you to refund my money back into my account.Bill service no.670252836 Saloni singh

Bill not pay

Ram Prakash Chaturvedi

Oct 29, 2016

underground cabling

My connection no is 94739 which is fixed in MADHUBAN NAGAR Shamsabad Road Agra. Last week in the area underground cabling work was carried out. Maintenance of digging area is unsatisfactory which is causing public grievance. Complaint in this context is lodged to the vendor , who had responded over telephone but no action has been done so far .

--Street light connection is also disconnected when underground cabling was done .Complaint was made at the time when it was processed and assured to put on the street light in a day or two. But nit is still pending which is resulting into sever public grievance.

Request to look into the matter or prompt remedy to resolve the problem

Ram Prakash Chaturvedi

PLESE CHANGE YOUR METAR FOR BOX METAR
Jotania

Sep 15, 2016

DP Installed as a danger

I am Labhuben J Jotania, Customer number-391866 Complain that in our hastinapur Society, New cable and DP installation work in progress. Near to my home (33 Hastinapur Society) One DP installed opposite the rule. This DP is DANGER, Occurs ACCIDENT, and Danger for Life. Power supply is not started in this new cable and DP. First change the DP position then start next work. Due to this DP installed opposite the rule if there is any cause of accident, death will Responsibility of TORRENT POWER LIMITED.

We Request you change the DP position first then start the next work and do not start power supply before changing the position of DP.

Thanking You,