toshiba

Consumer complaints and reviews about toshiba

Tapash Ghosh - tappy

Sep 24, 2017

TIPLSR238H04195 led tv

This is regarding the Service no: TIPLSR238H04195 logged for faulty LED TV, little did i know before purchasing the product that Toshiba has such a pathetic after sales service, plus a bonus surprise that the company has shut down ( at least that's what I hear from the service guys ). But things don't stop there, I raised a complaint on 23rd August and got a call from the service guy on 24th, the exciting and shocking part comes at this moment: the service guy says there is no part and the replacement would take one month !!! How can you expect a customer (in warranty) wait for such a long time?
dpk123456789

Jun 17, 2017

Tv Complaint

Hello team,

I am sharing my experience with 3rd class company Toshiba.
i registered a TV request on 9th april 2017 (SR4I0006590) and as of now(18th June 2017) nothing is done by toshiba.
They should have shame on themself. i did many calls at the customer care and customer care tells me to call Shyam ( Manager) who never picks the calls. I have called him atleast 1000 times. It seems he is only handling the toshiba company in the world, he never calls back if you call him 10 times at the same time. wow what a manager.
luckily he picked my call on 15th april and he sent someone for checking, they found motherboard to be faulty and told us they will replace it with new one in next week and next week have not come yet. I have sent so many mails to helpdesk and they provide shyam's number and shyam never picks the call. One day on sunday i called shyam and he picked the call when i asked shyam why he didn't pick the call on working hours or on weekdays he starting screaming on me and started abusing. He said its my choice when to pick up the call. Please someone told him his number is providing by helpdesk and he should abuse to helpdesk not to me. Such kind of people are responsible for ending the manufacturing unit in india. it seems he is just 10th class passout who don't know how to talk to customer, such people even not able to be peon in corporates.
Team please look into this and raise a panalaty on toshiba for not taking care of the TAT.
Deepak Gupta
PareshSri

Dec 6, 2016

Toshiba Android TV : Very bad product and service : Never Buy

I bought an Android TV 55L5400ZE in October 2015 and had 1 year + 2 years extended warranty on it.This Toshiba Android LED TV started creating display problem in Sep 2016 only , and we logged a call on 06-Oct-16. One Toshiba Service Center Engineer visited our house and told that it is a general problem of Toshiba LED TV , and They would either replace the panel or whole TV within 10 days.

I kept on calling service center , they kept on telling me stories . Then after 15 days they told Toshiba is not responding so I should call customer of Toshiba. When I called customer care , they told service center has not given them report . They kept on shifting the balls to each others' court. Finally I somehow was able to get the Service center to send technical report to customer care of Toshiba. I worked as if had been coordinating with 2 different gov departments.

But no action after 2 months of logging the call . Very Very bad experience with Toshiba. I would never buy any product of Toshiba. Also I can see many persons logging the same problem and same response ( TV display ...and no response from Toshiba). Why dont we all file a case in Consumer court against this . My number is 9818506094 and my email id is [email protected] Pls contact for filing a combined case against this bad company.
ckk_82

Oct 14, 2016

Tv not working

I have purchased TV containing warrenry of 3 years.
But after 1. 5 years tv is not working.
I have booked a complaint on 5 oct 2016. But till date toshiba executive not visiting at my home to check the tv. I have called on toshiba customer care no ############times from 5 oct.
But they are not cooperating. Always they give the monotone answer to me. If i have called in the morning they told me that their executive will visit today. If called in the evening they told me that their executive will visit by tomorrow. But till date i am waiting for their executive. Even their gujarat service head Mr. Ketan is not picking the phone since last 5 days. I am totally helpless. Please guide me or help to resolve this issue with toshiba....
jiten.98

Feb 15, 2016

Toshiba LED 32" TV Display Problem

Respected Management,

Sir/Madam I am Jitendra Kumar, i have bought a Toshiba Led TV 32" , in Nov, 2013 is not working, for that i have called to customer care and i got an complaint no like TIPLSRYG0037850 and I already submitted bill details along with required documents.
It has already been more than 3 months but I am not getting any response from Toshiba Care.

Please look into the issue at urgent basis.

Thank
Jitendra Kumar
Lats

Sep 25, 2013

Unable to repair or give solution

I bought a Toshiba LCD TV Model - 32PS10ZE in Feb 2012 (with 3 yrs Warranty) from Vijay Sales, Mumbai.

On Sept 9, 2013 I called Toshiba toll free cust care to register my complaint for picture and color problem. It took me 1 full hr of explaining to multiple exe to get a service request number :(. Maybe coz it is in Warranty and they don't want to handle it.

After following up with them thru their cust care and email for 3 days for someone to attend to my complaint I finally mailed Vijay Sales for help, they managed to get the local service centre to send someone to atleast visit and check the complaint.

After 2 visits and taking numerous pictures of my invoice, warranty card and TV the service centre person tells me the panel needs to be replaced and will take approx 10days.

After 10 days when I again follow up with cust care they are clueless as there is no update from the service centre....finally one of the exe connects my call to the local service centre in Mumbai...Here I am told the part is not available as this Model is obsolete. Now I have to wait indefinitely while they try and look for the part again or they may try and get an approval for replacement of TV. Service centre claims to be helpless as the local Toshiba managers are not contactable.

I also tried calling the local RSM with no luck.

A brand to avoid or when it stops functioning just throw it or get a local repair because Toshiba has NO AFTER SALES SERVICE.

Feb 20, 2012

display problam

i take toshiba laptop non 22.11.2011 on laptop bazar core i5 4 gb ram 500 gb dos but they given me duplicate wondow 7

Nov 20, 2010

service centres not attending calls which was tried for th last one month!

i've purchased a l675 series laptop at USA. in the month of august !0 and it has an international warranty for a year. the computer dvd drive is having a problem and the pics r not coming properly!!!!! i've been trying to contact every no available in delhi buti t'd of no use!! particularly i've tried toll free no's (1800118674/18002008674) and after intial wlcom msg no one atTend s the line. THE LAPTOPS's serial no(7a448563k and the pg no is psk3au-ooq014)and the registrtion no is 20warr4reg. will u plz tell sumone to contact me on my mobile no!(09013538769). i'm sorry to tell u if i do not get any response even after this email i shall be forced to go to consumer court!!! thanx!!!