touch lcd baba

Rajasthan

Consumer complaints and reviews about touch lcd baba

Nov 26, 2020

Touch LCD Baba worst service, faulty item, no refund no replacement

On 13th November I have received the item (Lenovo K10 Note folder) ordered from Touch LCD Baba, when tested the folder I found it faulty (not working, totally white screen) and immediately I informed them and requested them to arrange a pickup and take it for replacement. But it was like I have done a big mistake, they asked me to send pictures videos, and I didn't wherever they asked. But it seems they are not willing to take it back. But it is clearly written on terms and conditions leaflet that unfortunately, rarely if items found faulty they will take it for replacement or may refund (if seals not broken, protective paper is on the place means everything as it was sent by them) but till today they just making me fool but doing nothing to take it back.

Nov 26, 2020

Touch LCD Baba, worst service, faulty item, no refund no replacement

Worst service, faulty items

Worst service

Jul 17, 2018

Answering Questions 2

@Johnmarcus

Why are you so curious? You have not bought anything from us so why are you curious? You just seem like a competitors agent. Nothing else. We take care of customers to as much extent as possible but the customers who think that they can break a display and If we don't replace, they will do a negative review, we really don't care about them.

To all the customers reading here.... These are 10 customers out of nearly 5 Lac customers we have served at the time of writing this. These are the customers mostly frustrated because their mechanic damaged the display or they want a display at free of charge and lots of similar reasons.

We CAN NOT do replacements out of our terms. Everything is mentioned on the website even before the product is sold.

Jul 17, 2018

Answering Questions

@Hiremathpraveen

To all the potential customers reading. We sent a new Original display to this customer and during fitting his mechanic broken the display supply from bottom. Even removed the screen guard. Just for the sake of kindness, we sent a brand new piece to this customer at no extra charge and doing this kindness was our mistake.

After 3 months, he says that replace the piece again. Now which company allows you do replace products after 3 months? Just posting negative reviews here WITHOUT telling the truth.

No one replaces after 3 months. We will NOT do it. To all customers reading this, take this on you and understand what will happen.
Hiremathpraveen

Jun 1, 2018

Defective material

I had bought the display of Mi4i any @1700/- which is locally available at 1100/- .. first time it dint worked so they replaced it.... 2nd time I requested to replace it.. now the company guy is telling the time for replacement is over... So better don't waste your time & energy ...
Hiremathpraveen

Jun 1, 2018

2nd replaced product also not working

I had bought mi4i display... It dint work I had sent the video with all the proof... Then they replaced another display .. that also is not working ... Now the company's guy is telling the time period is over... I heard the local seller sells the Display at 1100/- where the same kind of display is charged at 1700/- ... I don't recommend not to buy.. but please take care of time & energy you put on to these websites
Johnmarcus

Feb 22, 2018

curiosity

I am just curious after checking the website of LCD baba I did not find any negative review on any product all products has only 4-5 stars. Is it something that LCD baba only allows to display the positive review and filters all the negative review? Because when you talk about any product on any website be it amazon, ebay, flipkart, snapdeal, aliexpress n so on even the best of the best products gets a lot of negative reviews, which mostly happens to be an issue from customers end and not a product issue, some post fake review, some post negative review for silly/no reason. So for any product sold in any website is sure that it will get negative review by any means. Example you wont "find any video in youtube without any dislikes, even if it is the best video, so same way you wont find any product without any negative review even if it is one of the best product. But touch LCD baba is the only website I came across which has no negative review on any of their product which is so strange and suspicious, Indian customers with no negative review is simply impossible, So I am assuming all the negative reviews are filtered and are allowed to display only the positive reviews.

Sep 9, 2017

Answers to the questions here

@Jeremy puipui

Can you share you order ID? You received your replacement too and doing fake complains here?

@rajeshdas123

Do you think that your mechanic will do tampering with the flex cables and It is our responsibility to replace. It is not. The terms and conditions are clearly written all over the website. To the people reading here, please read the customer's statement.

" When it was fitted into the handset it was working"

So you think that we are taking responsibility for everything, even If your mechanic makes mistakes...bends the flex cables way too much... puts the glue inside the touch supplies... Its all on us? It is Not. Fitting the part carefully in equally important. When you test the part, It is perfectly working. Now When you fit it, its not working.... So you can understand what is happened during fitting???

@ anandcnbc256

You had received your refund well within the time of 48 hours. Few customers have even called Anand and he confirmed that he received it and even apologized to us for his behavior.

@all People reading here.

So everything is clear beforehand. Please read and follow the instructions supplied and you are always good to go. We don't even ask any question for return! Take it on yourself... If you are selling a glass and someone wants to return it after breaking? Not possible.

Some customers even call after 6 months and say that they have used the display for 6 months and now If we don't replace, they will post negative review... Just too much.

To all people reading here :

1. Order with confidence from Touch LCD Baba.

2. When you get the part, test it to your satisfaction. Although we test the parts before sending but still, for your satisfaction, Connect it to your mobile phone and use it however you want (Don't paste it, Don't remove screen guard and do nothing to the part at this point). Use the part for 1 hour and test it to your satisfaction.

You can connect the display to your mobile phone very easily without fixing it permanently. Take your time, test it and If you find any flaw, call us for a completely hassle free replacement. No questions asked. Get a replacement or get a full refund. No issues at all. No question!

3. Once you are 100% satisfied, go for final fitting of the product.

We have sold a huge amount of display parts and the customers doing negative reviews are just like 0.01%. So you can get the point that what's happening inside. We have tons of positive reviews all over the website.

Sep 9, 2017

Answers to the questions here

@Jeremy puipui

@rajeshdas123

Do you think that your mechanic will do tampering with the flex cables and It is our responsibility to replace.. It is not. The terms and conditions are clearly written all over the website. To the people reading here, please read the customer's statement.

" When it was fitted into the handset it was working"

@ anandcnbc256

@all People reading here.

Replacement, Returns, Refunds are most welcome without a single question but If you tamper with the product and make it totally useless, It can not be replaced. All the instructions are included with the packages....So everything is clear beforehand. Please read and follow the instructions supplied and you are always good to do. We don't even ask any question for return! Take it on yourself... If you are selling a glass and someone wants to return it after breaking? Not possible.
Jeremy puipui

Aug 28, 2017

Defective Product

Dont trust touch baba! they send defect products which cannot be refunded ...I ordered mi4i lcd and they send me a defected one and send it back for replacement but it too somlong and asked it for a refund ,but they wont refund me...i want my money back
rajeshdas123

May 2, 2017

Defective product

I have purchased one for the model Panasonic eluga switch from lcd touch baba. When it was fitted into the handset it was working,but ceased after a few hours. Now the seller says that it can not be replaced as it was in working condition before fitting in the handset and now it is not covered as per their replacement terms and condition. Doesn't it emphasise that the seller provides the worst quality spares?How will the customer get to know that it will not work after few hours so that he will keep both the screen guard intact. In fact I have just removed the inner one. Pathetic customer support which readily asks to go to consumer forum. Total waste of money,defective product supplied coupled with worthless after sales service. Never ever buy from here. A suggestion for the so called company Don't cheat your customers. For a customer Rs 2850 doesn't always matter. The way you respond is of utmost importance. Thanks for your dreadful service. Please don't repeat the same with others. But a copy of the same along with invoice will go to district consumer forum. It is not about my money. It is about getting cheated with your defective product under the disguise of your online portal.

Rajesh Das
Assistant Administrative Officer
LIC of India
anandcnbc256

Feb 26, 2017

refund not credit in my bank account

I have purchased a touch and lcd combo for micromax yu yureka from a website touchlcdbaba.com.i have order and i have alredy conform befor purchased this item ,if i dont satisfy with this order you will return or refund my money? He answer me yes .but the lcd is not working properly with my device i was returned it .and i was send my all bank detail with this company.he was playing with me he call me and told me your acount no is wrong ,once i will send it a screenshot of my passbook .but he was not creadit any refund in my bank account.plez help me sir
My order no is 14444
Orderdate-25 jan 2017
Return date-8 feb 2017
Refund amount-1990 rs
Purchased and retun doucoment attached here.
My name -ANAND KUMAR
CONTACT NO -7004130146,9608237399
And company details a is
Rakesh chopra
S.s.spare parts
Shop no.306-307,babu ji plaza,in
BIKANER,RAJSTHAN 334001
MOB -9587954273

refund not credit in my bank account refund not credit in my bank account