TRACKON COURIER

Consumer complaints and reviews about TRACKON COURIER

tremadlove90

Dec 14, 2018

Consignment has not delivered yet Awb No. 1365406455

My Consignment AWB N. 1365406455 which has been booked on 6th December 2018 from Farrukhabad U.P, to Delhi has not delivered to me yet. I have been following with trackon customer care team for delivery of this shipment since 8 Dec. but thet did not take any initiative and giving me every day false commitments. I think it is worse courier in India .
ajayjain321

Nov 22, 2018

Courier for Medicine not delivered & got returned without contacting us

Pathetic courier service by Trackon courier. I had to received two parcels for medicines having docket no. 2329518047 and 1365632658 for two difference dispatch locations. But got returned by courier when without contacting us. Mentioned reason House is closed & Mobile is not reachable. How can be possible this for both the couriers.

Further when contacted their local office, they mentioned they can't do anything and started abusing. Even I mentioned them that should I approach your senior management, but they said they don't care.

I was surprised about their behavior and approach, specifically when parcel is for urgent medicines.

This kind of customer services was not expected by me from esteem organisation like this. Customer centric approach of Trackon courier team is nowhere visible at local level.

Request you to kindly look into the matter. Looking for an positive response & immediate action on this.
Sanjeevbiswas6

Nov 3, 2018

poor delivery of TRACKON

CONSIGNMENT id : 1363175365

If you can see this complaint of mine can you kindly expedite action immediately to deliver my order. My clients will cancel the order if it does not come to me immediately. This contains Diwali gift. If my client cancels the order the entire consignment will be a loss for me. Please please get to action and resolve my problem asap. sanjeev
aashima82

Sep 7, 2018

Rakhi did not get delivered

I’m writing this email to raise a compliant against a packet which had Rakhi & 01 Pouch with POD number (1354669787) , sent on 20th Aug from Delhi (Connaught Place) to Hyderabad (Mr. Nikhil Arora, Flat No. 1104, H Block, Aparna Sarovar Grande, Nallagandla, Serilingampally, Hyderabad telanga – 500019, Mob: 9958125349) which was expected to reach Hyderabad by 22nd Aug but unfortuntaley it has not reached the exact place till now despite doing so many follow ups with Trackon Hyderabad office. Delivery status online says delivered but it has got delivered at some wrong address and I spoke to the runner/delivery boy, he left the box at some letter box of some wrong society. Can soembody please take an immediate action on the same as it’s been more than 20 days and the packet has been missing. If I don’t get any satisfaactory reply within 24hrs, ill be forced to take some legal step against the company
Tuggi

Aug 25, 2018

Product not delivered

There was one parcel which I have sent for rakhi and which was never delivered and we have checked the status online the courier was received on 17-Aug-2018 at trackon head office in Srinagar when we followup them they always used abusing language and stating that will be delivered after rakhi. What is the use if the purpose gone. In the srinagar branch Mr. Yasuf have don't any sense how to talk with the client or how to speak lies. They are just fooling to customer. Do not use trackon service. This is the pathetic, poor and bad service also the people are pathetic and bad. They don't have emotion. The are Muslim that 's why they can't understand the feelings of hindu's festival. Again they proof it they are emotionless.

Siya Singh
fasi_hlpl

Jul 5, 2018

please Deliver

This is the worst courier service in India.

This third time I am facing problem.
Consignment No 8261085
Status Date
Arrived At HYDERABAD-TC-HYDERABAD 04 Jul 2018 14:35:49
Forwarded For HYDERABAD-TC-HYDERABAD 02 Jul 2018 13:23:18
Arrived At BANGLORE-BANGALORE 02 Jul 2018 13:14:46
Forwarded For BANGLORE-BANGALORE 30 Jun 2018 19:38:34
Arrived At GOA-GOA 30 Jun 2018 19:14:38
Booked At Trackon Courier Service(Verna)-GOA 30 Jun 2018 19:14:37

Very Lazy staff just holding the consignment and not delivering it

Surprisingly nobody will knows anything.

Only false promises.

Please look into it.
kangarg

Jan 5, 2018

Parcel Misplaced

I am expecting a parcel from Jodhpur from Aggarwal Packers. It was already returned once stating no such person exist. It was sent again on 28/12/2017 with docket no. 1335214310. Till date, I have not received the parcel and rather customer service agent is saying that it was again returned to Jodhpur stating same reason. I did not get a single call from delivery boy and yet the parcel was returned. A person on no. 9311803003 once picked the call stating I will check and will revert you back, since then he is not picking call. I have already made complaints twice with complaint nos. T001410 and 1902451 but nothing has helped yet.
Varun04

Aug 28, 2017

Material Not Received

This is the worst courier service in India. You should close down your business in India. Booked consignment from New Delhi to Navi Mumbai-421204 which having AWB No. 1329513503 on 21st Aug. It delivered on 23th of August at 002, Giardino C, Casa Rio, Dombivalli, Thane and your local delivery person using abuse languages on phone KALYAN HUB-09022837406 . This is what your services are doing. Kindly update the status at the earliest. And make sure you that our company will stop all your services.

Varun Choudhary
9971992627
Varun04

Aug 28, 2017

Not Received the Document

I have send the courier on 21.08.2017 in which some urgent document was their. but till the date the document courier is not received. If i call to KALYAN HUB-09022837406 . they said that we can't dispatch this courier and saying in very rudely words. I want to ask one thing that if you have not supply in this area then why your courier man take document. This is what you doing services. Request you to please check in this matter very carefully:-

Docket No.:- 1329513503
Address:- 002, Giardino C, Casa Rio, Dombivali, Thane, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra-421204.

Please also update the status for this also.

Warm Regards
Varun Choudhary
9971992627
vikchauh

Jun 13, 2017

Medicine Packet Not Deliverd

I have also experienced a pathetic service of Trackon Courier. On 3rd of june I have dispatched some medicines to Deoghar, Jharkhand and they said it will be delivered in 3 to 4 days now its around 10 days and the packet not yet delivered. The AWB no is 1324428332, many times I have tried to call customer care but didn't get any response from their side . The cost of the medicine was 3700/- rupees.

Trackon is the worst ever courier service company, don't go for this.
tarakbanerjee1985

Mar 20, 2017

Medicine Packet Not Deliver

I have experienced a pathetic service of Trackon Courier. On 10th of Feb i have dispatched my fathers medicine to my native place Dhanbad now its over one month and the packet not yet delivered. The AWB no is 1315333053, many times i have tried to call customer care but straight forward they said your packet must be misplaced. The cost of the medicine was 3000/- rupees.

I never recommended any one for Tracon. If you are a genuine company try to find out my medicine ASAP.
umendra pratap singh

Jan 23, 2017

Delayed

My consignment number is 1313691791. This delivery has booked on 8th jan for Chennai. When i checked in online status this delivery reached in chennai on 15th jan 2017. But i did not received the delivery till 23rd Jan 2017.I called on Fraiday and saturday(20th and 21th ) Delhi customer care number 011- 4559300 then someone picked my call and responded i will make a phone call to you as soon as possible. But i did not get any call from Track on Service. when i called on 23rd then they promised sure you will get on today and I wanted to talk to high priority they did not forward my call and look like obstinate and not polite.
infinityxs

Jan 13, 2017

reversal of consignment and again delay, and undelivery of consignment

I deliberately got booked a consignment on 16/12/2016.. It was not delivered but came to it has back to my vendor after 15 days. ( AWB# 1312909768 )
I re-booked thought next time they will not do it with new charges and these bastards delayed and undelivered the same consignment. Consignment booked on 2/1/2017 is yet to get.(AWB# 1313323275)

How to crack their head and bust them.

I have lost my order and inauguration of the project which was due and not done due to un-delivery of this consignment.

I think the CEO/MD of the company and other directors and all team think it is selling patotos and bha-jia..

This company should be banned and black-listed.

I suggest to stop using this courier service.

I am going to lodge a consumer court complaint against this company and also will go to social networking to defame this nonsense company.

sam
Kuddus Rahman

Nov 9, 2016

Package is not delivered yet.

Hi There,

this is the worst not worst more then worst service provided by TRACKON COURIER. I have booked courier on 22/Nov/2016 from Bhagalpur(Bihar) to Mumbai and they told me that it will delivered within 3 or 4 days and it is 18th days i did not get my courier. when i track, it is showing that the package was reached at Mumbai Hub on 25/Nov/2016. When i tried to call their helpdesh (022 - 28510056 - 57-58-59-61) not responding.

I will myself never use it neither I would recommend it to anybody.

And i am sure if i did not get my parcel, i will file a complain against Trackon Courier as a fraud Company.

TRACK ID- 3300214393
dipak duryodhan

Oct 18, 2016

COURIER NOT RECIVED FROM 20 DAYS

very pathetic company
Booked courier from PUNE to NAGPUR on 30/9/2016 and on 18/10/2016 status still is not delivered. Non sense customer care department. No manners to talk. No response even. Never prefer such company for your documents to be couriered.
runjhun soney

Oct 14, 2016

late delivery

i have book a courier on 7october that to in prime trackon. for jharkhand location. concern person told me it will deliver within 3days. its been 7days after booking its still not yet delivered. when i am trying to call the concern person he is saying its nt our problem its due too shipment and ready to give any particular date for the same..
Cocacolaz

Aug 17, 2016

Courier not reached within the time limit

Pathetic courier service. The person Deepak of New Delhi Khanpur said baarish ho rahi hai courier geela ho jayega hum deliver nahin karenge. Consumer forum mein complaint karo. Hum baarish mein kaam nai karte. Jo karna hai karo. Sab nbr busy mode per dale hain ya invalid hai. Chorley company hai. Baht bakwaas kari aur baat karne ki to tameez hi nahin hai.
prakashjha2511

Aug 16, 2016

Didn't receive my courier

My Courier tarcking number is 1304748367.
By this tracking number m seeing courier reached bangalore on 13th august. But till now I didn't get it. I am trying to call support numbers, but none picking call. I am trying to call from last two days. Don't how to get my courier.
Raymond Douglas

Jul 22, 2016

Trackcon Irresponsible Services

Unique Services - Mumbai, used Trackon courier and booked a small package 16 July 2016 for deliver to Bangalore AWB-499618171. Now we tracked the package was at Yeshwantpur Hub on 19 July 2016 and till date the package hasn't been delivered. We tried calling Trackon Bangalore office Tel no: 080 41154730 / 41154731 / 41154732, but unfortunately 41154732 doesn't exist, 841154731 is perpetually busy and 41154730 rings but no one answers the calls.

We quite concerned about this week long delay and there should be a forum to create awareness to public to be cautious about using such courier company.

Douglas D'coutho
Bangalore
sulekhasoni

Jul 13, 2016

complaint - not received courier.Tracking no- 501298092

Dear All,

It is highly ridiculous that my courier (Track No. - 501298092) is lost or stolen by TRACK-ON guys.I have also logged on complaint No- 1517395,but Track-ON management could not give me any information of my courier.
My Courier contains:-
One peacock green chiffon Sari worth Rs 5000
two T shirt of boy of Rs 2000
two Top of girl of Rs 2500
one skirt of girl of Rs 1000
Summary of Items:- Total items amount to 10500 plus amount of sending courier.Please Note all above items we have authenticated bills from Bhopal Mall with BRAND name in the receipt.
My Parents have send me all these items to me.Is it possible to replace these sentiments,their Love ?

VERY SHAMEFUL TRACK-ON COURIER.Is this a way professional courier works ?No sense of responsibility.VERY POOR management.

If I will not get my courier till Friday(that is 16th July),I will lodge complaint in Consumer Forum of Karnataka(http://kscdrc.kar.nic.in).Also ,I will spread TRACK-ON courier management Fraud Case in Media.Your image will be visible in number of newspapers in Bangalore and Bhopal.Also in Social Media (Utube and twitter)with evidences.

Sulekha
venroh21

May 19, 2016

PARCEL FROM MUM - CHE

Please refer to the docket number # 489726936.

A parcel weighing 1.4 Kgs was sent from Mumbai to our address in Chennai more than a week ago.

Till date there is no clue on where the parcel is.

When we contacted Mumbai branch we were advised that the parcel is in Chennai and at Chennai they claim that the parcel is still in Mumbai. God knows where it is.

The parcel is very critically required in Chennai. PLEASE HELP US ON TOP PRIORITY.
PANKAJ00

Mar 11, 2016

VERY POOR SERVICE

We had come a parcel from Delhi to Jind, whose docket is no.491726231, We have your mobile number in Jind branch. 9 315533 9 5 9 contact, he gave us the time of Tuesday, the parcel was reached on 10/03/2016 at Jind. When we asked him why so late delivery, so come and get it from him, saying that, the service is not up to us and said thence to do now is speaking. While our branches from your branch 1 K.m. is.
Your 1 K.m. The scope of the service is not . we are not satisfy your service. Please reply……………..
NP.GUPTA

Jan 21, 2016

No information of my cosignment

Token No 480820819
Dt 16.1.16
Material Sweets.
Wt-1.5 Kgs
To -Bangalore from Ludhiana.

Till today (21.1.16 time 3.30 PM ) no information where is the consignment on net and no response from LUDHIANA and BANGALORE office.

What is use to spend Rs 200/- if material is also spoiled.

Can you reply or it is also waste.

NPGUPTA
Sr VP
RAL:SON INDIA LTD.
AJAY_DEEPA

Jan 2, 2016

AWFUL SERVICE

MY CUSTOMER BOOKED CONSIGNMENT ON 24-12-15 AND SEE THE BEAUTIFUL SERVICE OF TRACON AS OF DATE WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE SAME I WISH TRACON ALL THE BEST FOR THEIR FUTURE
Shivangi1989

Nov 20, 2015

Parcel Missing and no response from Trackon

I have made a huge mistake of choosing TRACK ON courier service on 7th Nov from Uttam Nagar , New Delhi courier shop.i have been told that the item will be delivered to the concern within 3-4 days which has not reached to destination as on 19th Nov. Courier has expensive clothes

we call all the phone numbers which you provide on your website there is no one who answers the call. i wonder if you really have hired employees to answer them.

Courier receipt number: 473597649
This courier was sent on 7th Nov from Uttam Nagar New Delhi to Barabanki UP.

Now sports journalism on a digital platform - Digital Platfrom
    Sports have always been very close to Indian hearts. True...
    tata docomo - Network issue
    My network is completely down I need to change the service...
    anganwadi - Hostile behavior
    I am complaining about aya/ helper of anganawadi , bondel...
    APPSC - OTPR ID
    please provide my otpr id for the gmail...
    Indian Speed Post - Not tracking my consignment
    My Consignment No. JA027308577IN, when i track on indian...
    sony six - Improper Broadcasting
    Live telecasting of Venus Williams vs cornet match in...
    LIC customer portal - service availability
    hi Team, The LIC Customer portal :...
    Work - Account open
    Account khulne diye the abhi take nahi kula hai Asrganj...
    Forest Department - CUTTING OF TREE
    SIR, WITH REFEREANCE TO THE ABOVE SUBJECT REQUEST YOU...