Trade Nivesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about Trade Nivesh

venkatlink09

Dec 7, 2018

I lost 7500/-

I have registered after thoroughly analysis with their performance and got the trial for one day , i totally satisfied and registered with Trade Nivesh.

In the first day itself their trend is struggling to achieve the target , and second day l lost 7500/- , and many of the their stock recommendations i have processed otherwise my loss has gone up to 50,000/-.

Now i am doubting their performance report and please address concern.
sampatugale

Sep 19, 2018

fraudulent

Plz take a strict action on profit nivesh company..these ppl are totally fraud and taken 15000 from me..i even have the proof of the transaction as well as there recordings..names of ppl there are sonia..rupali..amar and etc..total fraud
Ravikumar.pasupula@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2018

Trade Nivesh very harmful to your Health

Hi Guys,

Plase do not trade with these guys . If you guys want to trade with this firm , please call me , I'll explain with proofs how worst they are . I lost everything just bcoz of these . Another a year may require for me to settle. My Number 9959884433

Ravi.
Vipin Kesarwani

Jul 5, 2018

Do not invest with Trade Nivesh

Very big fraud company. They only will ask their service charges for giving service and no good call from their side after receiving service charge. No care of investors money.
If u want to know my bad experience with this fraud company pls call me 8826327446. Might be u will save urself from this cheator company.
sainikavita

May 4, 2018

cheat

Be careful, my name is kavita and my contact no 8447799086. I have taken service form Trade Niesh march 2018.After taking service i was not getting call and feedback from that company. my advisor was Ranu. She always talk to me polite and she has given me 10 calls in 10 days. But really i didn't get any profit all those call. all calls i got very huge lose. Lalit and Kabir not solve my problem.

so i request to all plz don't take service from this company. if you want invest money in share market invest yourself. Don't take service from any one. you won't get profit you will get loss always.

so any bhen ka loda and bhen ki lodi call kre kisi b comPANY SE PLZ DON't take service. any way mera jo bhi lose hua uska liye Ranu ko yahi bugtna padega. Uske bachoo ke upper hi lagege mere lose ke rupee ok .
sunillvvema

Apr 20, 2018

trade nivesh is fake company

hello all,

Be careful, my name is sunil and my contact no 836817175. I have taken service form Trade Niesh feb 2018. After taking service i was not getting call and feedback from that company. my advisor was Radhika. She always talk to me polite and she has given me 10 calls in 10 days. But really i didn't get any profit all those call. all calls i got very huge lose. And Kapil is empolyee of trade nivesh. who sold me service of trade nivewwsh for 1 month 4000 rs. after got big lose i call to him but mc kapil didn't respond my call. and call to radhika and said don't give me service because i didn't get any profit in your call. She told me ok no problem. but i lose big amount in share market only she has given call me.

so i request to all plz don't take service from any company. if you want invest money in share market invest yourself. Don't take service from any one. you won't get profit you will get loss always.

agr kisi ko kuch puchna mre ko call kr skte ho i will give you proper advice and ye b bta skta hu ki kya krna.
sunillvvema

Apr 20, 2018

cheat me

hello all,

imranufo

Dec 17, 2017

TraneNivesh IS FROUD COMPANEY PLS ALL BE CARE FUL

TraneNivesh IS FROUD COMPANEY PLS ALL BE CARE FULL>> I HAVE LOST 3 LAC IN 10 DAYS. MY ALL 13 YEARS PROVIDENT FUND LOSS IT.

This is my true live experience in 8th December 2017. with this fake company.My name is IMRAN KHAN

Trade Nivesh Investment

I Requested to all readers.. pls help me i am filling very help leas. my all family going dip-ration. I lost all my 13 yeas saving..plssssssssssssssss help me for refund amount.

I tried to su-side....but my family help me guide me.

I am mentioning Name.

TradeNIvesh--RAJESH
TradeNIvesh-- RESHI AGARWAL
TradeNIvesh--ASHWATAM

I join got call from RAJESH executive first they give me trial calls for options after giving calls on expiry most of there calls works after none call works if you got same in expiry then ignore them.
She RAJESH forced me to pay 7k for there basic service after joining on first call i got loss of loss after again she forced me to pay 15500k to join there high accuracy Morning service after again loss huge amount.
RESHI AGARWAL call me and says they have offer going on with 1 month free service they forced me to pay more than 53500k even include separately charged tax how mad i was to pay such a huge amount after RESHI AGAWAL gives me call and again in huge loss after this there every call is not working from 12st DECEMBER 2017 they says lot but be aware there calls have no accuracy fully fraud with lot of loss every calls has been given when target has been already achieved i.e when stock already reached 3% to 6% rise no proper analysis.

PLS dont't GIVE your all information to HIM. HE CALLED <<<RPM>>>

Even after lot of loss how shameful they call me again and told to join their TNI 3lakh service package and now forcing me to join there service. They give me trial of TNI service.

I am requesting if you read this please used my this experience words and never join this advisory this is my first and last experience with indore based advisory

here are several marketing persons who get your number from discount brokers and keep calling you saying that they are "fund managers" and will help you achieve goals on life. If you say you dont have the money for their services, they say he will help you to make the money. They are looking for client who can invest Rs 1 Lac and above . preferably 5 - 10 lacs capital.

He basically needs another bakra to fulfill his stupid trading desires. He calls himself "crazy guy".

Basically Trade Nivesh advisory does NOT have any standard strategy of making money in stock market but you will learn this the hard way. They offer a trial period which confirms that their calls are really pathetic. However, when talking to you they mention that they will provide some "awesome" calls. You will only realize the "awesome" risk once your capital is over.

=On asking RESHI AGAWAL of Trade Nivesh why his trial was not awesome, he says that was the basic package. He will give you a PAID TN (high Networth Individual) package which will give 5-10% returns everyday. Basically all his high returns are based on leverage provided by the broker.=

Once the calls start failing, he mentions that you did not enter the market in time which caused the loss. His SMS is like this:

DELTA FUTURE: BUY IDBI BANK FUTURE ABOVE 64.50 TG 64.90 65.50 SL 63.90 TRADENIVESH.COM - 9039261444

Few minutes later: DELTA FUTURE: IDBI BANK FUTURE 1st TARGET 64.90 ACHIEVED, BOOK PARTIAL PROFIT TRADENIVESH.COM - 9039261444

In the background, you can hear customers coming and shouting, asking for refunds etc. In fact he will ask you if you are online, if you say yes then you are trapped, he will send you an email with a link for payment. He will ask you to click the link and read out what pops up on the screen. Then he will say remove your "credit card" and type in the number, you will also get a 10% discount. and thats it. once your payment is made. dont ever think of a refund. your payment is "gone". your capital will follow. and same with your peace of mind.

They keep tape recording your conversation, so dont ever agree to anything, they will say we have your tape recorded message that you agreed, no now you better pay or they will take legal action, such are their arm twisting methods. It seems like a total FRAUD.

Dont ever get trapped with TradeNivesh Advisory services, Indore. Basically there is a hub of such stock tipsters who are making money like this by receiving fixed income by way of fees(and obviously no tips better than any other tipster) operating from Indore. obviously hand in glove with local authorities. so be carefull.

Bonus: The basis of their HNI calls are based on: US Market, Japanese Market(for morning trend e.g. gap down, gap up, etc), opening of European market(at approx 1.30 pm) on basis of which they would give trand for Indian market(e.g. market will stay in green, etc)

DONT ENTERTAIN CALLS FROM ANY TIPSTERS, IF THEIR CALLS WERE TRUE, THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN MULTIMILLIONAIRES THEMSELVES. They only operate on basis of a fixed fee and promise you the sky.

IF YOU RECEIVE A CALL. SIMPLY SAY I'M NOT INTERESTED . AND DISCONNECT THE CALL.
imranufo

Dec 17, 2017

TraneNivesh IS FROUD COMPANEY PLS ALL BECARE FULL>> I HAVE LOST 3 LAC IN 10 DAYS.

This is my true live experience in 8th December 2017. with this fake company. Trade Nivesh Investment

I tried to su-side....but my family help me guide me.

I am mentioning Name.

TradeNIvesh--RAJESH
TradeNIvesh-- RESHI AGARWAL
TradeNIvesh--ASHWATAM

PLS dont't GIVE your all information to HIM. HE CALLED <<<RPM>>>

IF YOU RECEIVE A CALL. SIMPLY SAY I'M NOT INTERESTED . AND DISCONNECT THE CALL.
Akash Mehrotra

Dec 4, 2017

Worst Advisory Service : Misleading Promises

Hi All,

I am from Chandigarh. I was looking for an adviser for trading. I joined the 'Morning' pack service of TradeNivesh after paying 15K to them. Next day the executive called me and asked to pay 5K more or else his promotion will not be done. He told me to do it on the same say. (I am stupid who gets emotionally compromised easily). He also promised me to give calls so that i can get back 5k next day itself. He showed extreme confidence in his calls and asked me to stay in the positions even when they were in loss. On the first day itself i lost 50% of my capital.
Again the next day executive called me for a trade. this time he told that we will recover all your losses and blah blah blah..but same thing happened on second day also. I lost 85-90% capital in 2 days.
Also my service pack was changed without my consent. After several phone calls and 3-4 day wait they are asking me again to trust on them and continue the service.
My concern is that why should i trust them again and risk more capital. Also they should take responsibility of the deeds of their executive who misleads their customer.
Now i have lodged a complaint in SEBI as well. For all those who have complaints can register then in the below link :
Trade Nivesh Support

May 4, 2017

Customer care Support

Dear all, We take most extreme tend to helping our customers having any service related issues. Notwithstanding, We always try to response properly to our clients by phone as well as by submitting a request on mail.

We have always worked hard to maintain the high level of our client service, we appreciate You all your feedback. It has certainly helped us identify weak spots in our company and will surely help us as we strive to provide you with the very best service.

Trade Nivesh

For Any Query Mail us:

compliance@tradenivesh.com

Or call us @9039002130

tradenivesh indore

While stock markets have failed over the previous month, the development direction of corporate India is by all accounts on track. Leading organizations in divisions like designing, autos, oil and programming are required to bring out numbers that show solid gainfulness in the coming year.

The profit for the 30 stocks which contain the sensex are required to increment by 16-18% in FY07.

Among the major sectors, capital goods and engineering organizations are relied upon to represent the greatest bounced in income amid FY07. Profit development estimates for power hardware organizations, for example, Bhel run from 25-35per penny for the coming year. Designing and development organizations are anticipated to record a 25-30per penny ascend in profit. Organizations like Bhel and L&T have significant request overabundances and, thus, there is a higher level of perceivability in deals and future income.

Profit development for the product division is required to be in the scope of 25-30per penny. The steel segment could likewise jump up an astonishment as costs are on the rise and have seen a recuperation of $100/ton since the begin of this current year.

The income development is relied upon to be unobtrusive for oil and gas organizations. While productivity of oil showcasing organizations has been hit by high unrefined petroleum costs, ONGC and Reliance could post a humble increment in benefits amid the year. Dependence may profit by higher gross refining edges in some of its real markets, especially the US.

While Reliance is available in petrochem and petro-retail, refining keeps on representing the greater part of its deals and benefits. ONGC's benefit is required to enhance two records, a topped sponsorship load and enhanced generation throughout the most recent year.

tradenivesh

i am a very old customer of tradenivesh investment. i didn't found that the services are not good or any issue. even i am earning sufficient amount of money from tradenivesh. i found many complaints about the tradenivesh but i can't believe it. may be the competitors are writing the fake comments about this companies. someone wrote that, companie didn't pickup the call...hahahahahaha nice jokeeeeee... last and bottom line -- you can believe on tradenivesh because they really provides gud calls but you have to keep patience.

tradenivesh indore

Biggest Mistake is simply following Trend .

We have seen an exemplary case of this nonsensical financial investor conduct over the most recent few of weeks.

Till the primary week of May, we saw an exceptional one-path ascend in the stock market for right around six months.

Valuations were extended. Specialists were exhorting alert. Yet, people had overlooked that business sectors do fall. So they continued purchasing.

Why?

They were worried about the possibility that that in the event that they didn't purchase today, the costs would go up tomorrow and they would have passed up a great opportunity. It was an instance of frenzy purchasing.

At that point we saw a market crash.

The Sensex fell just about 1500-1600 focuses.

Presently, individuals were offering consequences be damned.

In a general sense, the economy still looks quite strong. The desire of corporate development is promising. So there is no motivation to trust that the shares have lost their essential esteem. This is simply freeze offering.

On the off chance that we take a gander at our investments from the central point of view, we won't purchase when everybody is buying and the market is over-esteemed. Correspondingly, we won't offer in light of the fact that everybody is selling.

tradenivesh indore

Stocks tips for the smart investor

In the auto part, the business vehicle section is relied upon to indicate solid execution on the back of foundation spending. The top auto organizations, Maruti and Tata Motors, are required to clock a bounce of around 15per penny in benefit. Projections for the main quarter stay strong on the grounds that the market itself is extending. Working edges could level as costs identifying with item, brand and conveyance all say something for the quarter. While the segment has demonstrated solid deals so far amid the main quarter, encourage execution is fixing to the monsoons.

Akshay99999

Apr 28, 2017

Trade Nivesh Fraud Company

Spammer uneducated only 10% accuracy
This is my true live experience with this fake company tradenivesh Trade Nivesh Investment Adviser Address TRADE HOUSE 426 ALOK NAGAR, FRONT OF SAI MANDIR. (M.P.),, Kanadia Road, Sanchar Nagar Nx, Indore, Madhya Pradesh. And how fullish i am.

I join got call from Jyoti executive first they give me trial calls for options after giving calls on expiry most of there calls works after none call works if you got same in expiry then ignore them.
She jyoti forced me to pay 5k for there basic service after joining on first call i got loss of 6k after again she forced me to pay 15k to join there high accuracy delta voice service after again for 5 times she call me and says they have offer going on with 1 month free service they forced me to pay more than 60k even include separately charged tax how mad i was to pay such a huge amount after deepak gives me call and again in huge loss after this there every call is not working from 1st March 2017 they says lot but be aware there calls have no accuracy fully fraud with lot of loss every calls has been given when target has been already achived i.e when stock already reached 3% to 6% rise no proper analysis

Even after lot of loss how shameful they call me again and told to join their TNI 3lakh service package and now forcing me to join there service. They give me trial of TNI service in this week 24 april to 28 april and had done 1lakh loss and blam me to not follow their stop loss what the f***

I am requesting if you read this please used my this experience words and never join this advisorry this is my first and last experience with indore based advisory
arunmalviya

Apr 26, 2017

Trading

Hello, I am Ajay mohanti from Rajsthan and i am regular trader very happy with tradenivesh the Delta call of the company is really good and i want to say one more thing about performance always maintain thier accuracy.No fake promises given by executive thanks to you for all your guidence and for the calls.I am trully satisfied with their calls and i am making good profit everyday.
rpramod

Apr 20, 2017

100% proved fraud company

Plz Plz Don't Don't Don't go ever work with this company because I experienced over all 2 months They say we give 90% accuracy but fact is in starting they are only interested in money so they (Girls) will speak so sweet with you so many times will call you please take our service guarantee 100% satisfied but Actual it is not true after joint service they will give us some days profit and after that they will not attention on work which call u need to trade how should be profit there is not any team work on fundamental I have studied long period All are fraud this is proof of my example. I hope Other customer don't trust ever with this company write & speak very good but service is worst after we call they will not receive our call if you do complaint there is nobody care of our values and moneys. They are only hungry of our money and they are fooling more and more customers.
Mheshsengar

Feb 9, 2017

Trade NIvesh Support

Hello all,

Firstly, I'd like to apologize for the behavior of one of our members, We have always worked hard to maintain the high level of our client service, and you can be sure that this incident was an isolated case. Nonetheless, we appreciate your feedback. It has certainly helped us identify weak spots in our company and will surely help us as we strive to provide you with the very best service.

For Any Complain

compliance@tradenivesh.com
raghu3012

Jan 25, 2017

Fraud company Trade Nivesh

Dear All,

I have sent a complaint to Trade Nivesh about the bad service and call forwarding of my number by Mr .Ritesh Soni who claims he is the Manager there, who has stopped giving me call and blocking my number when I call him. Let me wait for the respone by Trade Nivesh, Will post there reply.

Raghu R.
raghu..........@gmail.com
ashishrohilla

Nov 29, 2016

Stock Market Investing Tips & Guide for Beginners

Here are several tips that should be followed by beginning investors.

1. Set Long-Term Goals

Why are you considering investing in the stock market? Will you need your cash back in six months, a year, five years or longer? Are you saving for retirement, for future college expenses, to purchase a home, or to build an estate to leave to your beneficiaries?

Before investing, you should know your purpose and the likely time in the future you may have need of the funds. If you are likely to need your investment returned within a few years, consider another investment; the stock market with its volatility provides no certainty that all of your capital will be available when you need it.

By knowing how much capital you will need and the future point in time when you will need it, you can calculate how much you should invest and what kind of return on your investment will be needed to produce the desired result. To estimate how much capital you are likely to need for retirement or future college expenses, use one of the free financial calculators available over the Internet.

Remember that the growth of your portfolio depends upon three interdependent factors:

The capital you invest
The amount of net annual earnings on your capital
The number of years or period of your investment
Ideally, you should start saving as soon as possible, save as much as you can, and receive the highest return possible consistent with your risk philosophy.

2. Understand Your Risk Tolerance

Risk tolerance is a psychological trait that is genetically based, but positively influenced by education, income, and wealth (as these increase, risk tolerance appears to increase slightly) and negatively by age (as one gets older, risk tolerance decreases). Your risk tolerance is how you feel about risk and the degree of anxiety you feel when risk is present. In psychological terms, risk tolerance is defined as “the extent to which a person chooses to risk experiencing a less favorable outcome in the pursuit of a more favorable outcome.” In other words, would you risk $100 to win $1,000? Or $1,000 to win $1,000? All humans vary in their risk tolerance, and there is no “right” balance.

Risk tolerance is also affected by one’s perception of the risk. For example, flying in an airplane or riding in a car would have been perceived as very risky in the early 1900s, but less so today as flight and automobile travel are common occurrences. Conversely, most people today would feel that riding a horse might be dangerous with a good chance of falling or being bucked off because few people are around horses.

The idea of perception is important, especially in investing. As you gain more knowledge about investments – for example, how stocks are bought and sold, how much volatility (price change) is usually present, and the difficulty or ease of liquidating an investment – you are likely to consider stock investments to have less risk than you thought before making your first purchase. As a consequence, your anxiety when investing is less intense, even though your risk tolerance remains unchanged because your perception of the risk has evolved.

3. Control Your Emotions

The biggest obstacle to stock market profits is an inability to control one’s emotions and make logical decisions. In the short-term, the prices of companies reflect the combined emotions of the entire investment community. When a majority of investors are worried about a company, its stock price is likely to decline; when a majority feel positive about the company’s future, its stock price tends to rise.

A person who feels negative about the market is called a “bear,” while their positive counterpart is called a “bull.” During market hours, the constant battle between the bulls and the bears is reflected in the constantly changing price of securities. These short-term movements are driven by rumors, speculations, and hopes – emotions – rather than logic and a systematic analysis of the company’s assets, management, and prospects.

Stock prices moving contrary to our expectations create tension and insecurity. Should I sell my position and avoid a loss? Should I keep the stock, hoping that the price will rebound? Should I buy more?

Even when the stock price has performed as expected, there are questions: Should I take a profit now before the price falls? Should I keep my position since the price is likely to go higher? Thoughts like these will flood your mind, especially if you constantly watch the price of a security, eventually building to a point that you will take action. Since emotions are the primary driver of your action, it will probably be wrong.

When you buy a stock, you should have a good reason for doing so and an expectation of what the price will do if the reason is valid. At the same time, you should establish the point at which you will liquidate your holdings, especially if your reason is proven invalid or if the stock doesn’t react as expected when your expectation has been met. In other words, have an exit strategy before you buy the security and execute that strategy unemotionally.
ramesh1568

4 Common Active Trading Strategies

Active trading is the act of buying and selling securities based on short-term movements to profit from the price movements on a short-term stock chart. The mentality associated with an active trading strategy differs from the long-term, buy-and-hold strategy. The buy-and-hold strategy employs a mentality that suggests that price movements over the long term will outweigh the price movements in the short term and, as such, short-term movements should be ignored. Active traders, on the other hand, believe that short-term movements and capturing the market trend are where the profits are made. There are various methods used to accomplish an active-trading strategy, each with appropriate market environments and risks inherent in the strategy. Here are four of the most common types of active trading and the built-in costs of each strategy. (Active trading is a popular strategy for those trying to beat the market average. To learn more, check out How To Outperform The Market.)

TUTORIAL: How To Analyze Chart Patterns

1. Day Trading
Day trading is perhaps the most well known active-trading style. It's often considered a pseudonym for active trading itself. Day trading, as its name implies, is the method of buying and selling securities within the same day. Positions are closed out within the same day they are taken, and no position is held overnight. Traditionally, day trading is done by professional traders, such as specialists or market makers. However, electronic trading has opened up this practice to novice traders. (For related reading, also see Day Trading Strategies For Beginners.)

2. Position Trading

Some actually consider position trading to be a buy-and-hold strategy and not active trading. However, position trading, when done by an advanced trader, can be a form of active trading. Position trading uses longer term charts - anywhere from daily to monthly - in combination with other methods to determine the trend of the current market direction. This type of trade may last for several days to several weeks and sometimes longer, depending on the trend. Trend traders look for successive higher highs or lower highs to determine the trend of a security. By jumping on and riding the "wave," trend traders aim to benefit from both the up and downside of market movements. Trend traders look to determine the direction of the market, but they do not try to forecast any price levels. Typically, trend traders jump on the trend after it has established itself, and when the trend breaks, they usually exit the position. This means that in periods of high market volatility, trend trading is more difficult and its positions are generally reduced.

3. Swing Trading

When a trend breaks, swing traders typically get in the game. At the end of a trend, there is usually some price volatility as the new trend tries to establish itself. Swing traders buy or sell as that price volatility sets in. Swing trades are usually held for more than a day but for a shorter time than trend trades. Swing traders often create a set of trading rules based on technical or fundamental analysis; these trading rules or algorithms are designed to identify when to buy and sell a security. While a swing-trading algorithm does not have to be exact and predict the peak or valley of a price move, it does need a market that moves in one direction or another. A range-bound or sideways market is a risk for swing traders. (For more on swing trading, see our Introduction To Swing Trading.)

4. Scalping
Scalping is one of the quickest strategies employed by active traders. It includes exploiting various price gaps caused by bid/ask spreads and order flows. The strategy generally works by making the spread or buying at the bid price and selling at the ask price to receive the difference between the two price points. Scalpers attempt to hold their positions for a short period, thus decreasing the risk associated with the strategy. Additionally, a scalper does not try to exploit large moves or move high volumes; rather, they try to take advantage of small moves that occur frequently and move smaller volumes more often. Since the level of profits per trade is small, scalpers look for more liquid markets to increase the frequency of their trades. And unlike swing traders, scalpers like quiet markets that aren't prone to sudden price movements so they can potentially make the spread repeatedly on the same bid/ask prices. (To learn more on this active trading strategy, read Scalping: Small Quick Profits Can Add Up.)
gopalvyas221

Trade Nivesh investment adviser

I am a new customer in (Trade Nivesh Investment adviser) and i found that excellent service. Till today I have earn profit about 40,000 Rs plus their charge 8500 Rs.
gopalvyas221

Trade nivesh investment adviser

hardikramwani

Oct 18, 2016

Cheat and lie : Tradenivesh

Dear All,

Tradenivesh is a fraud company, I have taken morning call service.

At start they provide few good calls but at end very bad service and also response is not good.

I lost more then 25,000 so please don't take service from http://tradenivesh.com.

They are making us full, every time they told we recover your loss but it's not happen. Accuracy of there call is only 20%.
Every day 2-3 stop-loss hit and few call are not executing.

So don't take service from trade nivesh.

Asgard - Not working a date and time botoon
    Botton not work I have warrenty
    SAMSUNG DEALERS GLOBAL SERVICE CENTRE - Mapping of Samsung products and Paytm Cashback
    I have HDFC fiannce at my store and also PAYTM mall cash...
    ELITE RESEARCH - Fraud Advisor - giving false calls
    Elite research is fraud company. They don't have any...
    RAJASTHAN STATE POLLUTION CONTROL BOARD - NOISE AND AIR POLLUTION
    Dear Sir, In our residential area, there are 2-3...
    Honda Activa - Making noiSe in engne...front wheel vibration no get pick...
    My honda activa 5g noise in engine...and Vibration in...
    Www.mybalaji.in - VIP darshan
    Booked for quick darshan through mybalaji.com in tirumala...
    karur vysya bank - ACCOUNT NOT CLOSED
    Good day sir , Myself MURALI KRISHNA RAO, ACCOUNT NUMBER...
    Jai steel city Pvt ltd - Non service providing
    Sir I take pan center And also deposit security...
    we mountaineers - Registered Compnay with Trippers Planet
    We are registered and having a registered office at...
    Vadodara echallan - Amount debited but session expired
    I have made a payment of 300 rupees on Vadodara echallan...