Traffic Police

kadamnikhil76

Nov 26, 2022

Vehicle Towed

@traffic police,
What is standard charges for the towed vehicle from wadgaon budaruk area.
I have fine of 1785 and there is no explanation on that .

Every time there is different charges applied and I have park my bike on that place not have any board for no parking
Sujit2086

Sep 22, 2020

Regarding cancellation of the penalty wrongly

मला कुठल्या ही प्रकारे ट्रॅफिक पोलिस ने हात दाखवला नाही मी ज्या ठिकाणी रस्त्याच्या बाजूला सुरक्षित ठिकाणी फोन वरती बोलत उभा असताना मला कोणत्या ही ट्रॅफिक पोलिस कर्मचारी येऊन बोलला देखील नाही माझ्या नकळत माझ्या गाडीचा व माझा फोटो घेऊन मला दंड केला आहे तो चुकीचा आहे माझी आपणास विनंती आहे हा दंड ताबडतोब रद्द करून मला न्याय मिळवा ही विनंती

Regarding cancellation of the penalty wrongly

A S Bora

Feb 13, 2020

Wrong E - Challan issued

Details
1. On Feb 12,2020 Pune traffic police issued wrong & baseless E- Challan at 19.01 PM by giving reason of signal violation.
2. I have received said e challan via SMS from Maharashtra traffic police of Pune Traffic Police branch.
3. Details of Challan:- Echallan No:PNCCM20001595735 with reference of vehicle No.MH12NR2608 & found actual owner of vehicle Rohit Sarda & amount of challan is 400 rupees.
4. Hence,I want to cancel this e challan pending as I will not pay this & not relate with said issue.
So, this is for your information & necessary action.

Mr. Arihant Santosh Bora,

Wrong E - Challan issued

Mrunmai s

Nov 11, 2019

Challan

Today our bike was charged for parking bike in no parking space.
We asked the boundary line was hardly able to appear .
How would anyone know if there is line there or not, as many vehicles were already parked there and covered that non visible so called boundary line.
Police said it's not our fault.
It's PMC dept fault.
And asked for fine of rs 436.
And now when I checked my challan status online it's showing 236 only.
Where is the left over amount ???
Did that police officer took his commission from that 436?
Place : circuit house Pune. Near camp area.
Date 11 November 2019.

Challan

Saif memon

Nov 7, 2019

Maharashtra Traffic Police
Pune.
Hello sir
I am Saif memon from barke ali, somwarpeth
A wrong challan has been issued to my vehicle
Echallan No. PTPCHM############ on 21 jan 2019 Fine:500
I request you to pls cancel the challan for my vehicle as there is no evidence of my vehicle, in which the challan clams me as I had parked the bike in no parking at underground market pune station. It's a fake fine because I never park my bike at pune station area and it is not n
Possible to park the bike at underground market pune station.
I request you to pls cancel my challan for the vehicle MH12KZ2051.

Thankyou
Saif memon.

amitbandgar

Sep 25, 2019

Forcing to go with Wrong Signal

Good Morning,

Ajj Morning main Vadgaon Sheri(Novtel Hotel- Nagar Road) Signal pai jab aya to waha ke ek Traffic Police ne mujhe Aage ajane ke liye bola, But maine bola samnese already signal chhota hai aur fast sabhi vehicle ja rahe hai, to Traffic Police wala mujhe bol raha hai "Abhe Tu Andha hai kya, Pagal jaisa kuy ruka hain, Nikal" But samne se pehele se hi signal chhota hai.

Traffic Police ka Bat karne ka Trarrika ghtiya hai. Agar inhe kaam nhi samjraha to Nukari se nikaal dooo...

Location: Infront of Novtel Hotel, Nagar Road, Vadgaon sheri Kaman,
Priti shival

Sep 4, 2019

Wrong e-challan

Sir I get wrong e-challan the photo is not of my scooty I have Wego but in evidence it is of Activa ....challan no
PTPCHM############.and I wear always helmet...please make corrections. Also another challan of no parking and having no driving licence but I have proper document i.e proper permanent driving licence having validity upto year 2022. ..... please check and make corrections.
MARUTITRANSPORT

Aug 18, 2019

Wrong E Chalan

Traffic Police
Talegaon Area,

Today i have received E Challan No- HSPCM19004752660 Date - 18-08-2019 - 10:40 AM Location :- Talegaon,Urse.
Vehicle No- MH04JU7753.

Maharashtra Traffic Police
E challan No. HSPCM19004752660 Fine:1400
Pay online: http://mahatrafficechallan.gov.in/p/31a21d786
(within 15 days)

Dear Sir, i would like to inform u that my vehicle Standing at Bhiwandi, Thane & from Last 2 Day Not Move Because my vehicle is New Registration & Registered Just 2 Days Ago from Thane RTO & Still i have not received Any Document from RTO, So i Cant move my vehicle.

So This Chalan is Fully False & i request to you please Cancel This Challan.

Also i have not got any Photo of Vehicle With E Challan.

Wrong E Chalan

svsherkar

Jul 12, 2019

Arrogant behavior of traffic police, abusive language in front womens

Its really shameful that in police department there are rascals traffic polices who does not know how to behavior , every they are arrogant and use abusive language. Such police constable should suspend for some days and should be send to Dr for treatment of stress management & how to get service attitude.
Pratibha Bhatnagar

Jun 1, 2019

Fine charged is too high

We have been asked to pay a fine of RS. 2000 for parking our vehicle in the no parking zone. Our vehicle number is MH 14CC8842. Traffic police has seized our license. The fine for parking in no parking zone is Rs 200 in pune. We should be fined as per the traffic rules Of Pune. Please address our complaint
rj201987

Apr 28, 2019

Indecency of talking

I have been wrongly charged Rs.500/- for not wearing helmet where I received no msg or any kind of intimation for this. Today my vechile was parked in no parking which I seriously dint knew as I came to pick my vechil the traffic pick up van was standing as I went forward to pick my vechile the person who picks the vechile spoke in a very rude manner stating that you know and you have parked your vechile in No Parking. I told him that I din c n started to take my vechile ahead. He instantly told my vechile from back n din leave n spoke to me in a very rude manner. Then the traffic police came n he started off I explained him I din do it purposely he's lyk I'll fine extra now 1700/- n all. Den it too answered them in the way the did I told him to make a challan n then leave me he asked for my license for which I denied first but I gave him at last.. My point is this he called me criminal n used d word crime 3-4 time which I think he has no right to do so. He swapped for the e challan n den told me I have already made a crime by not wearing helmet and I wasn't aware of the same and when I asked him show me d proof he showed in which 5-6 people wear not wearing helmet. I asked him were the charged for the same. He din reply.. What kind of pathetic and cheap law is this in pune 80% people don't wear helmet do u charge everyone reply back.

Indecency of talking

Alok Kumar

Feb 26, 2019

Poor Vehicle pickup only for earning money

Traffic police is picking up Vehicles just for earning Money.
They can't pickup vehicles from Slums and they can pickup vehicles only from professional areas for earning money.

They don't have guts to pickup vehicles in slums parked on roads, then why just earn money by picking vehicles???

Traffic police treats vehicle pickups as their only source of income!!!!!
Snk1000

Jan 7, 2019

Without any reason charged me 700₹

Without any reason just for his satisfaction note my bike number nd take action with 700₹ fine....I got an message later that u have been charged 700₹by traffic police....he has no evidence nd even dnt have my licence number...
Pratiksha Gupta

Jan 4, 2019

Wrong Challan of Vehicle

ON 4JAN2019 7:45PM AT SHELL PETROL PUMP, HINJEWADI PHASE 1, PUNE

ONE TRAFFIC POLICE WHO NAMED HIMSELF MANOJ KAMBLE HAS STOPPED MY VEHICLE AND CHARGED ME FOR WRONG SIDE DRIVING AND DANGEROUS DRIVING.

THERE WAS A VALID TURN WHICH I TOOK AND I JUST TURNED MY VEHICLE FOR A SHOP WHICH WAS BESIDE THE SHOP I VISITED BEFORE.

ITS ONLY 50METER ON THE WRONG SIDE, THE TRAFFIC POLICE DIDN'T LISTENED AND SAID THAT HE HAS DONE THE CHALLAN ON VEHICLE.

THIS IS A VERY UNPLEASANT EXPERIENCE FOR ME WHO BELIEVES AND FOLLOW TRAFFIC RULES.

I WANT A STRICT ACTION ON THE TRAFFIC POLICE AND IF ANY CHALLAN LETTER WILL COME TO MY ADDRESS THEN I WILL TAKE THE MATTER TO HIGHER AUTHORITY.
Vishal Pandey

Dec 29, 2018

Wrongly Fined

They fined for driving without licence even after i was carrying licence.
Helmet was compulsory after 1 Jan in pune as said by police commissioner K Venkatesham. But people are fined before that also and even i was fined for that.
Vishal Barge

Dec 8, 2018

Misbehaviour

Traffic poluce Lady constable from bibavewadi who caught me on7 dec2018 in bibavewadi as i was coming reverse to flow. I explained tht my home lane is on 50 meters and i went down to take milk and my pregnant wife was wd me. After seeing this also she argued wd me like i did big offence and charged penlaty. infact i m following all traffic rules.howver there are laks people who overjumping th signals, breaking traffic rules for them traffic police doing nothing. Infact instead only collecting penlaty traffic police should work towards improvement in people minds to follow th rules. Should behave gently wd people on road...they are not terrorists...
Samiksha Bomb

Dec 6, 2018

Two wheeler driving on footpath Hinjewadi phase 2

People are driving there vehicles at a very high speed on footpath located at TCG phase 2 Hinjewadi connecting Infosys company at phase 2 circle .
There is no traffic police over there to look after this issue .
Please resolve it ASAP to avoid accident.
It's a humble request to look into it .
Ankit Gupta

Nov 8, 2018

Challan paid but not clear online

I have paid my chalkan of 200 rupees at wadia college chowk but online still showing unpaid request you to please rectify it and I paid cash to the officer 200 rupees abd he generated tickets but later after conical home I checked he has not cleared my ticket or challan online.challan no PTPCHM############, and challan made on wrong offence I carried my license
MP2002086004
khiren80

Oct 1, 2018

Wrongly fined by Traffic Police

On 28 September 2018 at 7.15pm. I was passing by RTO Chowk, Pune ( near Sangham bridge). I was waiting at the chowk and green signal was there, so we left and the Traffic Police asked us to take vehicle aside and put a false claim of breaking the signal. We tried to explain the signal was green thats the reason we crossed. But the behavior of the Police was very arrogant and didnt hear to our plea and fined us Rs 400. We want you to check the CCTV coverage for the above. The Police do not listen to the voice of common man and think he is the final decision maker. We as a citizen has full right of speech & give clarification. But here the Police man do not hear us, just claims as if he has full authority to put false complaint on us. We want to check the CCTV footage and return our fined amount back of Rs 400. ( Attaching the challan of Rs 400 paid copy)

Vehicle no. MH 12 FF 6584
Name: Hiren Khatri
Mobile:8600000109

Wrongly fined by Traffic Police

Jun 25, 2018

Traffic Cops are biased while charging fine

The incident is of 25th July around 10.30 am under the bridge at railway station platform 6 side on the road going towards Sancheti hospital. Traffic cops are biased while charging the fine. They were charging fine from UBER OLA cab driver but were ignoring the defence vehicles. I brought this to their notice but they ignored me completely. It wasn't the case that the cars were causing traffic jam or so. Looking at the steps the department is taking it seems that their objective is not at all improving the bad traffic conditions.
Ajay Pande

Jun 22, 2018

Absence of traffic police on signal

Hello

This is to inform you about the traffic laws and regulations which are breaking by people daily. The area name is Yashwant Nagar Square Signal. Its a four way signal there are no traffic police day or night. People broke the signal daily. Its a highway road mudhwa hadapsar road. Even BRT bus sometimes do not follow the signals.

I request you to take some steps to solve this problem. Otherwise there may be possobility of having big and serious accidents.

Hope you will take some action.

kishlay srivastava

Mar 27, 2018

Wrong amount taken for challan and misbehavior shown by the police constable

Today(27th March 2018), by mistake I crossed the traffic signal, the onduty police constable charged fine of 400/- which should be ideally 200/-
His behavior was not at all bearable.
I didnt pay the fine, and told him that i will pay online.

my Driving License number is: UP32A20100011242.

Echallan No: PTPCHM############
Causes written on Challan: Causing obstruction to free flow of traf 1 more

Please do something in this regard.

It may seem to be a small amount to you, but to me it means to matter of my right.

My Contact No is : 8600787753

Kishlay
Bhushabmuttha

Mar 9, 2018

Fake fine amount

Hi was driving without helmet on hinjewadi pahata there were 8 police mens were stopping the vehicle like someone is robbery .
They take my card and bike keys and swipe it with the fine 500
Without my confirmation .

As per my information without helmet fine is of 100 only .

Fake fine amount

Farhann

Feb 23, 2018

Two time charges for same offense

Hi sir / madam
My name is farhan shaikh
This to inform you that i have caught by traffic police for not wearing the helment at hinjewadi...name of traffic policeTEJLAL HIRAMAN...he asked me to pay 500 fine for not wearing the helmet...but anyhow he agreed to take fine for rs 200 with challan i paid him cash 210 and after that i asked him after some time the message yet not came in my mobile...he said the server is down it will take a 5 to 10 mints...i said ok its paid na.. no challan will come at home again ...he said no once you paid here in cash thats it., after that i get towards my way i got msg that my offense of fine is wrong side driving which is false nd also it says i have not paid fine the online link also i got stating that i have to pay 200 by 7th of march...i dont know why i have to pay again the fine which is already paid nd for not wearing helmet...i request to please look after this and why the traffic police charged me for wrong offense which i have not done.

Please find the msg which i get from online
Challan No : PTPCHM############, vehicle_no : MH12ES6822. Your DL : is being impounded by TEJLAL HIRAMAN BHALERAO of HINJEWADI Traffic Police division on 20 Feb 2018. In case the compounding amount is not paid before 07 Mar 2018, DL will be send to court.

Pune Traffic Police
Echallan No:PTPCHM############
Offense:Wrong side driving
Amt:₹ 200
Impounded Document:DL
Impounded Document Number:
More Info:http://punetrafficop.net/y/x?x=PTPCHM############

Waiting for your positive reply
molly1234

Feb 15, 2018

Misbehaviour and harassment by traffic police man

I wanted to report about abuse of power by Pune traffic police at JM road.

Today I had parked my two wheeler at wrong place by mistake as I and my friend were not knowing about it, I just parked there as there were 3-4 two wheeler also were parked. I accepted my mistake.

At that time only traffic police van came and they were going to pick up my vehicle we both told them we were not knowing about parking but they didn't listen us and police man didn't talked with us that contract person asked us for license. I showed them my license suddenly one of them took it from me and they flee from that place and asked us to follow them. We both started to follow their van. They stopped us on FC Road and respected traffic police man told us u have parked at wrong place u have to pay fine of Rs. 1050 Cash. I was ready to pay fine as it was my mistake, but when we asked him for slip for fine of Rs1050. He refused to give us any kind of slip. He misbehaved with us when we told him these is wrong as per Government rule traffic police are not allowed to take fine in cash. Then he rudely said us to come to traffic police station near model school Deccan to collect license. We went to traffic police station there he fine us challan of Rs400 and misbehaved with us. As he was irritated he shouted at my friend and said next time don't show me oversmartness. As I paid And collected my license and leaving from there he rudely said us you will get another message of challan regarding not wearing helmet. We said him we had helmet and you can't harass us like this. Police man's behavior was very very rude this kind of things are not good for common people....
I don't want to disclose the name of that policeman but today I felt very bad and disrespect towards traffic police man because of him. I don't want to give way to corruption. What should be valid should be charged thats not a issue but giving way to corruption is a big issue as well as misbehaving with girls or anyone is not good. Plz stop this.
Molly