traffic police of faridabad

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about traffic police of faridabad

Mdsharma1993

Nov 23, 2022

Harrasment by auto driver

Was travelling in cab - wagonR
And rash auto driver took a wold turn and damaged the front end of the car

Auto driver number is : HR 38A C 1991
chawlamohit885

Sep 23, 2022

Auto Driver misbehaved and overcharged

It was at Ballabhgarh Railway Station, I was with my wife and a 2 year old Daughter and I wanted to drop them both in Sector 16 so I started asking for price to auto drivers for going to Sector 16 and coming back to Ballabhgarh station so I can board another train after dropping my wife and kid at their home in sector 16. few auto drivers asked me 250 rupees but I was trying to bargain to make it 200 and while I was doing that, one auto driver called me and said “I will drop you, come, I remember you, I have dropped and came back with you here earlier as well”. I was like I don’t know this person why is he saying all that. I asked him what will you take for sector 16 and coming back here and he said 200 and I agreed.

After dropping my wife and kid to sector 16, As soon as I entered into his auto, he said now 200 more from here. He said that I was full with anger and I said “I will not give a single paisa other than 200 rupees and then he started fighting and abusing me with words” he even took one more passanger in between without asking me and when I said what are you doing and I will not give more than 200 rupees, he said “I will take you to the police, I will do that and do that etc.”. At last, I thought its better to give him 400 than putting myself in danger so I paid him 400 eventually just to save myself.

After he dropped me on Ballabhgarh station, I tried reading his number plate which was “HR38 T 8980” but he was not letting me read it and was asking why are you reading it and do whatever you want. It was difficult to read his number plate as he had some decorated clothes covering the number partially but anyway I am glad that I was able to read it.

The whole reason for telling this story here is, if something can be done against this auto driver will be good and it will be lesson to the auto drivers who are trying to loot passengers and abusing them for no reason.

Requesting authorities to take some action if possible, adding details below.

My Name: Mohit Chawla
Location: Ballabhgarh Railway Station
kl mehta college student

Apr 12, 2022

auto fare

i m college student of kl mehta dayanand college for womens. The auto driver take always force fully take 20rs per person neelam metro to my college and its fare is only 10rs . we always late for our classes or exams too because of auto drivers. please take action regarding this as fast as you can.
thankyou

Feb 24, 2022

Extra fare and misbehave

An auto driver charger me Rs 50 in share auto from sehatpur to badarpur and when I told him he beat and misbehave with me
Auto number HR38A B1524
I request you sir please take a strict action against him

Extra fare and misbehave

Asoka2019

Jul 29, 2021

Wrong side chalan without slip 200 Rs

I ashok kumar yesterday evening traffic police asked me challan for wrong side driving on opposite Sarai khawaja tool tax . He checked all document related to bike. He said ok, but wrong side challan you need pay . I told them go ahead for challan . But they did not cut my challan because he said challan is very costly so give 200 Rs and go. I gave to them because I don’t know how much cost for wrong drive and I don’t have time for arguments.
So, I request to Faridabad traffic police don’t behave like beggars.
Ashok kumar
Sagar1985

Jul 16, 2019

Bound my bike ( Scoty)

11/7/2019 को करीब शाम 6 बजे JCB चौक बलभगढ़ फरीदाबाद पर मेरी गाड़ी संख्या DL3SEA1632 ट्रैफिक पुलिस द्वारा जब्त कर ली गयी थी जिसके विषय मे मुझे अगले दिन 12/7/2019 को कोर्ट में पेश होने के लिए कहा गया था और मैं लगातर 3 दिन से कोर्ट के चक्कर काट रहा हु पर कोर्ट में पता लगा कि अभी तक चलान जमा नही किया गया है जिसके कारण मुझे परेशानी का सामना करना पड़ रहा है कृपा कर मेरी मदद की जाए ।

धन्यवाद

Bound my bike ( Scoty)

adv.manishgoyal

Oct 17, 2018

Crusher Zone Jams

Overloaded Trucks cause jams daily in the Sainik Mod Faridabad to Gurgaon road. Please share no entry timing for heavy vehicles because no traffic police officer has not to stop that vehicles thru this heavy trucks full road has a jams.

ASAP police must have to take action for controlling jams between Sainik Mod to Gurgaon between office time special.

If you have required pic then tell me.

Jai Hind
Khetendra

Aug 18, 2018

Extra Fare

I going Dabua Mandi to Neelam Metro station. Auto driver taking 130 rs fare in public auto not special auto. Then I am asking fare list than misbehave with me. AUTO NUMBER IS
HR 38 V 8662.

Extra Fare

rajesh1355

Jul 11, 2018

Chocking Traffic at Office Hour in moring in front of Adani Gas Filling Station

I wish to bring your kind attention for chocking traffic in front of Adani Gas Filling Station behind Sector 9 on By pass road at office busy timing in morning. There are uncontrolled lines of vehicles & took at least 20 minutes to cross small stretch.
Also many trucks are permanently parked both side of roads ( behind sector - 9 -- on by pass road.
An immediate action is requested.

Best regards
CP Bakshi

Jul 6, 2018

Trucks causing jam at Old Faridabad railway station

Trucks wrongly parked 500m away from the Old Faridabad railway station are obstructing the route to railway station. This is causing a huge inconvenience to the people who are going to railway station.
Even by walk also its difficult to cross as they have just taken over the whole road. I am extremely concerned about the aged people who have to walk this distance in scorching heat.

Request you to take immediate action.
NitMan

Jul 2, 2018

Wrong side driving and Cars parked on road near Crown Interiorz Mall on weekends

I reside near Crown Interiorz Mall, Faridabad. Every weekend, there is chaos outside Crown Interiorz Mall. Number of vehicles are parked on road outside Mall causing long traffic jam and blocking complete road. To add to this, People take wrong side from NHPC chownk to reach mall which causes many accidents and huge jam.

Please look into situation urgently especially on Weekends(Friday evening, Saturday, Sunday) as it is getting worse every passing weekend.
Saumendra_Praharaj

May 22, 2018

Crusher Zone Jams

Overloaded Trucks cause jams in the crusher Zone redlight which never works. Local goons control the traffic and create chaos by letting only crusher trucks to pass by. Police station doesnt take any action and is just a mute spectator.
Mandeepsingh07

Apr 2, 2018

Traffic police officer does not gave me challan in return of fine paid by me

Dear sir/ madam,

My name is Mandeep singh and i live in faridabad (haryana). On 30th march, 2018 a traffic police officer towed my car awar and parked it in a privated yard, which is illogical according to indian law.

When i dis not able to find my car, i asked many police officers about my car, but none of them told me about my car. Atlast i succed in finding my car and when i reached that private yard no police officer was there. The owner of the yard told me to pay the fine of rs 390 but did not gave me the challan and told me to collect my challan in the evening.

From that day i am continuously going there in morning and evening as well, but in vain. Every time i go there, the owner always give me a negative response.

I am requesting you to look into this matter. Name oh that police officer is SUB INSPECTOR Krishan and that private yard is the property of bhatia logistics, which is located near to hardware chownk, faridabad. Both the owner and such police officers alwayd try to loot every person, whose car they tow away.

So, i request you to look into this matter.

Thakyou,

Mandeep singh
Mob: 08810507124
Neelesh Kumar

Dec 9, 2017

complain of auto riksha drivers

i m neelesh from village kernera ballabgarh, many auto riksha driver near mcf ballabgarh front of police choki driving auto riksha with drinking alcohol and misbehaving with female passengers i request to traffic police please take a restrict action ,so that they can not "drink and drive "which causes many accidents and loss of life,thank you