TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Sri Sri Sri

May 20, 2017

Jio / Worst network, call gets disconnected in between, signal breakage, No internet

My JIo Number - 8317505028
Place - Hyderabad
Issue - No proper network, call gets disconnected in between, signal breakage, No internet

I paid 408 Rs to jio on Apr 29 2017, its been 22 days till now and there are many issues with the network like internet never connects, no proper signal, breaks in between the calls.

Even after speaking with customer service people regarding this there is no proper response, they keep saying there will be a new tower installed within 3 months, so they mean that I need to wait for 3 months and Jio is taking money from customers and not providing any service.

When I asked refund they said they will not refund and they will not provide me service until the tower gets installed. I paid 408 for 3 months for calls and internet, but when they don't provide service I asked them to refund, from day 3 i am asking them and called them more than 20 times till today, but no use and service is soo bad that not even a single call is proper, always signal breaks in between.

I hope you understand my problem with JIO, so please reslove this problem and ask them to refund me my money.

stopnode@gmail.com
vvsenthil

May 19, 2017

Aircel is activating value add services and charges amount

I'm a customer of Aircel prepaid and today morning I got charged for Bollywood Masti(25 rs) and Tiny TV(5 rs) without my knowledge. And this is not first time. Anyone please tell me how to get refund for the amount. Because already they have done the same cheating for month back and I have raised a compliant. They have told that not able refund the amount.
Mobile no- 9842637066
vvsenthil

May 19, 2017

Aircel is activating value add services

Mobile no- 9842637066
quentinsebastian

May 19, 2017

Idea contacts family/friends and ask's them to pay your bill..

This incident happen yesterday (May 18th 2017). Before the incident I would like to tell you that I have been a loyal postpaid customer from over 6 years. My number is 7350692323. I have always paid my due's through out my tenure with Idea except for some odd months in which what I do is I pay some amount and pay rest of the amount during next billing cycle.

Whenever such scenario's happen I get reminder call from Idea Customer Care asking for paying my bills. I tell them that in my next billing cycle I will pay but they never stop calling me, sometimes it happens that they call me multiple times a day and I tell them the same. It is really frustrating however I happen to ignore as it's their job.

Now yesterday it happened that I got a call from a Customer care executive demanding to pay my bills. I told him politely that I will pay it when my next bill is generated, however that executive was not willing to listen. He was very rude with his tone and language. It made me furious too and I told him once again clearly that I WOULD PAY MY DUE'S IN THE NEXT BILLING CYCLE. He was not ready to listen to me and I was forced to tell him that "You do what ever you want to do but I will pay when my next bill generates".

He told me that I should rather use Prepaid service if I cant pay Postpaid bills. After being a loyal Idea customer for over 6 years this was the last thing I was expecting. The story doesn't end here. After a little more conversation I disconnected the call, he kept on calling me. I picked the call but I dint speak. This happened couple of times.

Next what I see is my friends and family called me saying somebody from Idea called them stating that "I have not paid the phone bills and have asked them to pay the bills. They also told my family/friends that I have asked them to pay my bills". Also to add, these numbers are not the alternate numbers which I have provided to Idea. The executive has gone in my call log and seen whom do I speak frequently and contacted them.

This is completely ABSURD, I WILL NOT AT ALL TOLERATE THIS, AS IT"S A BREACH OF MY PRIVACY . How dare Idea have the right to contact my friends and family without my consent. I want to file a Defamation Case against Idea.

kindly request you'll to look into this matter and help me in the procedure.

Quentin K.
+91-7350692323

Dear Mr. Sodanapalli,

This is with reference to your post, dated 18 May 2017.

We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.

We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.

You can also get in touch with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

bhartiairtel ltd

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Aloksodanapalli

May 18, 2017

Airtel Excess amount paid but amount not received

I have ported my mobile number (9701054123) from airtel to vodafone i paid 415/- excess amount. But over 3 months completed till now i have not received my excess amount.

Regards.
Alok S
Aloksodanapalli

Excess Amount not received

I have ported my mobile ( 9701054123 ) from Airtel to vodafone i have paid excess amount of Rs.415/- to release the port request. over 3 months completed but till now i have received my excess amount which i have paid. The airtel customer care is not responding.

Regards,.
Alok S.
Mob : 9701054123
Jyoti shakhanda

Blockage of my sim

I want to file complaint against tata Docomo.
Sir i had a number of tata docomo named 9289350247. A person from your centre of B- 17 basement SDA green park delhi called and asked us to give a ID proof and photographs to a person whom they sent. We did as we were told to. Now they have cut our connection and not renewing it. I have talked to them many times but they hang on my phone or misbehave. Please ask them to renew my number or atleast tell us why they have disconnected it. Otherwise i'll have to complaint to police for the same. The number of the employee who has the documents is 01146056086 the girl who picked the phone is very misbehaving and disgusting. Please reply regarding this sir/ma'am.

we have given valid documents (photocopy of adhar card and photographs) . if they are not valid atleast you need to inform that. Also tell us what do we need to do for reactivating that number. That number has been given to different services that's why it is very valuable for us.
But they are least bothered to solve our problem and keep delaying it. Sometimes the number i have mentioned they pick up call and put it on hold. Please resolve my issue.
Jyoti shokeen
9871219674 (number to contact me)

May 16, 2017

Deducting money

Dear Customer (Sunil Kumar Singh 24011984),

We would like to inform you that the number (7070419936) you shared doesn't belong to Aircel connection, so we request you to share the correct concerned Aircel no. to assist you better.

Thanks and Regards,
Sunil Kumar singh 24011984

May 15, 2017

Deducting money

Meri bhabika number hai Jisper caller tune activate ho gaya hai per aircel ka looking customer care phone nhi uta raha hai Delhi phone per use b nhi uta 120 rs kaat chuka hai kya Kari help me my no 7070419936
rakeshald

May 13, 2017

Complain against Idea Executive

On April 24 & 25 April, I got a phone call for the new connection of Idea ( New connection or port postpaid connection ) Idea executive said that if you take a new connection, you will get a leather bag of 3000, I have taken the connection. But now no one is picking up the phone.
Please check and resolved issue asap.

Received call from idea executive ( 8750995825 & 9899994997)

My mobile no--8816912631
clever12

May 11, 2017

jio poor service

Dear Jio Provider,
This is for your information that JIO is the worst service provider in our Area Mawkyrwat -793114 HQ. South West Khasi Hills District. We had compliant many times almost every week but same problem . Initially after compliant it was okay for just 1 or 2 hours but after that  same problem again. We had contact JIO, and wrote so many emails but no result. They used to tell custumers to change mobile set, when changed the problem remained the same. Then I took the service of another company and its working fine. I have asked all my family members not to use this dirty service. They think that they are the god of telecom and we poor consumers have no option. Please solve as fast as possible other wise  deactivate from our area or we will take another step if same problem again and again othereise please remove service from our area.
Clever syiem
Mawkyrwat - 793114
syiemcliff@gmail.com
Bhupesh303

May 9, 2017

Recovery on fake bills

They deactivate my other number when I asked to send me legal notice, if you have genuine bill.

appellate@in.airtel.com

May 1 (8 days ago)

to me
Dear Bhupesh Choudhary,

This is in reference to your request to stop the service on your Airtel dongle number 999****222.

Basis your email, I tried to call you from 8130793524 on 999****222 and 852*****50 but could not establish any contact with you.

Further, I wish to inform you that post validation of your account I have found that there is an outstanding amount due on your old account number 1275737524 of Rs. 6686.74. In order to resume the services of your 999****222 number you need to clear your outstanding amount at the earliest.

For further queries, please do email.

Customers touch points:

Level 1: Customer care: 121/198 and 121@in.airtel.com, working hours - 24/7.

Level 2: Nodal Team: nodalofficer.del@in.airtel.com and (9818334865), working hours: 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM, Monday to Friday.

Level 3: Appellate Authority: appellate.del@in.airtel.com and (9958444865), working hours: 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM, Monday to Friday.

Please visit our website www.airtel.in for a range of products and services.

Yours sincerely
Dharma
bharti airtel limited
Bhupesh303

May 9, 2017

Blocking other number on fake bills

When I asked them to send me legal notice. They send me this now I filled case in consumer court still my number is not in work

appellate@in.airtel.com

May 1 (8 days ago)

to me
Dear Bhupesh Choudhary,

Basis your email, I tried to call you from 8130793524 on 999****222 and 85******50 but could not establish any contact with you.

For further queries, please do email.

Customers touch points:

Level 1: Customer care: 121/198 and 121@in.airtel.com, working hours - 24/7.

Please visit our website www.airtel.in for a range of products and services.

Yours sincerely
Dharma
bharti airtel limited

May 8, 2017

Dear Vinodh,

This is with reference to your post dated 26 April 2017.

We were waiting to receive your contact details to enable us to address your concern.

Since we have not heard back from you, we trust your issue has been resolved.

If you require further information / assistance, please write to us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Dear kasini90,

We hope that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information regarding your UPC issue and connection change.

rohitkhazanchi

Fraudlant Means Used by Vodaphone for No. Porting

TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India),

I have ported my No. (8527397912) to Relience Jio from Airtel 4 months back. At that time I had also requested to port to Vadaphone but finally did not go ahead as i did not share my porting code with them.

Now today 05/05/17 i got 20 calls from some third party of Vodaphone and they told me to again send the Port request so that they can cancel the 4 month old porting request. They told me to share the UPC code with them so that they can cancel the request and won't bother me again which i did.

Later on I came to know that Vodaphone is using these fraudulent means for porting the nos. of the people from other telcos to theirs against the wish of people. Once no. is ported, people have to use their service for at least three months.

I don't want to port my no. to their network which i fear they will do as i heard that once no is stopped then they come to deliver the sim to customer and thus they force people to come to their network.

Please help and take action against these frauds so customers are saved from this issue.

Rohit Khazanchi
Ph. No 8527397912
chandanbasak

NETWORK & INTERNET ISSUE IN VODAPHONE

I HAVE PORTED OUT MY NUMBER 7859991345 FROM RELIANCE TO VODAPHONE ON 17/02/2017. AFTER ACTIVATION I GOT 4G INTERNET IS NOT WORKING IN MY AREA. I LODGE COMPLAINT TO VODAPHONE.THEY TOLD THAT BY 10TH APRIL YOUR ISSUE WOULD BE RESOLVE DUE TO MCD HAS SEALED THERE TOWER SO WE ARE SEARCHING NEW PLACE. MEANWHILE TIME TO TIME I CALLED TO CUSTOMER CARE REGARDING ISSUE. EVEN THERE TECHNICAL TEAM VISITED MY HOUSE BUT SO FAR NOT GIVEN ANY UPDATE. IT IS ALREADY 3MONTH PAST BUT THEY DIDNOT RESOLVE THE ISSUE.

AGAIN I HAVE LODGE COMPLAINT NO.338912378 ON 03.05.2017 & THEY TOLD THAT TECHNICAL TEAM WILL CONTACT YOU WITHIN 24 HRS BUT REGRET TO INFORM YOU THAT I DIDNOT GET ANY CALL FROM THERE SIDE.

THANKS
CHANDAN
Hari Prakash s

May 4, 2017

Release my mobile number

I am using Aircel postpaid. April 9th i requested to change my postpaid to prepaid sim in Aircel store (saidpet branch) they collected all my documents and I paid ₹400 for until change my network. May 3rd signal has been dropped and still now my sim not activated. This is my primary number using all the purpose. I'm very much suffered. Kindly help me to activate my sim asap.

My alternate number : 9840870384

Hari Prakash
rahul76

May 3, 2017

Rejection of Port by Idea Postpaid

I have been using Idea POSTPAID since 2 years, my bill cycle is 27 of every month, after paying all dues + extra rental charges ,i got assurance that i can port..by idea point..to any service provider BUT after generation of Porting request ,my port request rejected by IDEA saying UNSETTLED OVERCHARGES ..................................

WHEN I APPROACHED TO IDEA POINT THEY REFUSED TO LISTEN ME AND THREATENED ME TO BLOCK AND BLACKLIST MY NUMBER SINCE THEN ALL MY IMPORTANT CALLS ARE HAVING CALL DROP ISSUES.
I WANT TO GET RID OFF FROM IDEA AS IDEA IS A CRIMINAL SERVICE PROVIDER.......
I REQUEST TRAI TO BAN IDEA FOREVER

Apr 28, 2017

airte

Dear Vinodh,

This is with reference to your post dated 26 April 2017 .

We tried calling you multiple times to get additional details to enable us to address your concern.
However, there was no response.
We will appreciate if you could share your alternate contact details and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.

Karishma Chauhan
bharti airtel ltd

Apr 27, 2017

Dear Vinoth,

This is with reference to your post, dated 26 April 2017.

You can also get in touch with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

vinodhsparrow

Apr 26, 2017

HIGH PRIORITY -- 7550083251 Airtel dongle sticky irritating issue

Hi support team,

Being your long term customer with the below services I must say I am not happy with your services.

Name - Vinodhkumar Karrupaiyya
7550083251 - Dongle
8*******1 - Postpaid mobile
9*******7 - Postpaid mobile
3*******9 - DTH
044****9 - Landline & broadband

The subjected dongle device(7550083251) was bought around 2 months back & a payment of 3200 was done on 23/01/2017 but this wasn’t updated in your systems – please find the card payment detail below.

23/01 75425317023 BHARTI AIRTEL LTD-CHENNAI 3200.00
25/04 17042540774 BHARTI AIRTEL LTD-CHENNAI 480.00

The proofs on the payment are attached herewith.

Because of this my account came in your debt cycle & I have been getting numerous irritating calls from your executives on a daily basis asking when I can pay my bill which I have already paid. The response I give to one of your caller isn’t being passed to the next one; I have to start every time from the beginning of the story which is even more irritating.

Whoever reading this !! How do you feel when every day you get a call like this from some stranger & a question like below being asked like this ?

“Hello, naanga airtel la irundhu koopdrom sir, Vinodhkumar sir pesringla ..? unga dongle payment pending la iruku.. eppo sir payment pandringa ?(with all the bossy tone in the whole world put in just a single voice)”

I keep on raising this issue with your representative(Ponraj) in the POS from the beginning to whom the amount was paid but he wasn’t neither giving any satisfying response nor the getting the issue fixed – I then started running after your 198 executives who say that this issue will be fixed in 4 hours, 6 hours or whatever number that their die shows them but it isn’t getting fixed.

One of your senior representative(Chandrasekar) told me on last week that this will be fixed in 4 hours but it was not – why’re you giving false promises & fooling me ?

One of your senior representative(Yuvraj) told me that this(these many calls & line suspension) is happening just because I have not paid the Rs.480 tax amount but other representatives were saying that I have crossed the credit limit i.e. 1500 & that is why I have been getting the calls. Maybe it is time that you should teach mathematical calculations to your representatives with yellow crayons, I then paid the tax amount yesterday but the issue still didn’t get fixed that I have got a call this morning(26th April 2017) about the same number.

I am deeply irritated with your services almost all the services mentioned above – every service would have had minimum 2 complaints against it & you’d have messed up both of them.

I have been suffering because of this for around 2 months now, so I now want everyone whoever is involved in this to be escalated & I need an advise from your social service team that if raising a complaint with TCCMS would be subtle in this case.

If this issue isn’t getting fixed today, I’d like you to place a cease/disconnection on all of the above said airtel services tomorrow, if fixed today I’d like a cease placed on the dongle device anyway.

Thanks & regards,

Apr 21, 2017

Dear kasini90,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

kasini90

Apr 20, 2017

Aircel A class service

I am extremely excited by the way the Aircel provides it's connectivity and customer service.

I am an Aircel corporate postpaid user using the number 9976129766

I have requested to create individual porting Code in Velachery 100 ft showroom in Chennai, Tamil Nadu 20 days back and tried porting a couple of minutes ago.

Still, I have got corporate porting Code in the series CDT, which reflects the 'A' class service provided by Aircel to it's customer.

kindly give me an individual porting Code straight away at once since I have been already waiting for 4 months to port my network to any other leading network.

Please ban Aircel network!!