TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

OPShukla

Jun 14, 2018

Corruption in digitalization - BSNL

I charged my mobile no 9532727000 with Rs 379 plan on line. BSNL accepted the recharge with ref no 37916049 dtd 14.06.18. Later on, they changed the plan to Rs 333 . As per customer care , they are helpless with their system & Money can not be returned.

They are neither returning my money of difference of Rs 46. How charging for 379 plan can be converted to Rs 333 plan by BSNL
digital system. Is this corruption through digitization.

Om Prakash Shukla
opshukl@gmail.com
Allahbad
jnrapparel

Jun 4, 2018

network issue

I am a JIO subscriber, I recharge the jio Company's 399 packages, so that unlimited calls and 1 GB per day data every day more than 100 messages. The last company I know through messaging I am wasting outgoing call, and for that I stopped calling outgoing on date 02/03/18. I call on the national number and complain no is 623544 that the docatore no jio company know the e-mail. I asked repeatedly to the jio company how much time can I do? But he did not give a good reply, and gave the same message again on date-15/03/18. I want to know how much calls can be made,
also network issue
And other network's such as jio network issues of the National consumer in complaints are, his complaint No. the -466142, Vodafone of network of and the National consumer in complaints are the 23/10/2017 which complaint No. 479076. Please the phone company of the network is is especially village shot and room in, we the people severe problems reading contact iness trade. And phone company of help No. shot over and over again to after and any system is not, so this topic's so that you a vision of the public, very good is.
I am giving you visions.

thanks
Md Jahangir Alam
village- bankachua,bhumru p.o- b.raghunathpur
p.s- kashipur
dist- 24 parganas (south)
state- westbengal
Mobile no-8250096785
vaids79

Apr 20, 2018

Number ported out fraudulently

I am using an Aircel number 9716520000 for past 4 years as postpaid. This number is in my name and for past few weeks I have been struggling to get the port out code till recently I managed to get that. I submitted the port-in request to Jio 3 days back and the same got rejected stating this number has ported out of Aircel to BSNL Haryana. This is a surprise as I have never requested for port-out other than Jio. Seems someone has fraudulently ported my number to his/ her name without my authorization.

My parents had this number for past 3-4 years and they are finding it had to get in touch with all near and dear once now. Seek your help in getting the number reassigned back to me.

You may contact me on 9716199221/ 7017243221

Vivek Vaid
B.Anjani Bai

Apr 19, 2018

Rel Big Tv Card No. 201527372345 Amt 280 paid but no channles we are getting error 400

Amount paid 280 but no channles relay and getting error 400 signal.
no helpling support from their end.
B.Anjani Bai

Apr 19, 2018

we are getting Error 400 tv signal of Reliance Big TV Dated 19/04/2018.
we recharge with Rs. 280 through Reliance Big TV Recharge online, but we are not getting any channels relay,
we tried so many times to contact them through helpline 18002009001 but always getting engaged unable to
contact them. Hence we are approaching you, please do justice.
thanks in advance.
B.Anajani Bai
cscv69@gmail.com
Card no. ############
Amt. paid 280/- for channels 4 days back but we are not getting any channels and showing ERROR 400 Signal.
Ram india

Apr 4, 2018

Value Added Service

Hi Sir / Madam,

Why you allow to detect amount from the customer account for value added services. You have to regulate this strictly. Daily they detect some amount and tell the customer if you don't want the service send SMS to deactivate. How many people are reply back to SMS to deactivate?.

Every time they told to the customer its a third party deduction, they don't have any share on this detection.

Its a small amount from large count of customer. Its like without my knowledge somebody took my money from my packet.

Nearly 100 crore people using mobile networks and its very huge amount please do something you are TRAI. You have control right?

This is not only my complaint on behalf of all Indian Brothers and Sisters i send this to you.
BOOPATHIRAJA S

Apr 3, 2018

UPC CODE REQUEST FOR 9944558656

UNABLE TO GET THE UPC CODE FROM RELIANCE COMMUNICATION, FOLLOWING FOR LAST FIVE MONTHS.

PLEASE HELP ME TO GET THE UPC CODE FOR 9944558656

Boopathi Raja
dpsh

Mar 28, 2018

Poor service by Idea

Despite number of complains and more than 18 months of followup, Idea is still not providing good service in sector 23, near Swiss Cottage School. In the era of 4g Idea is not able to provide 3g even, then I have to switch to 2g and in 2g even the towers are lost so many times, voice not clear and call drops is so frequent. I have registered complaints on their customer care, I have put on skype so many times, I have shared them screen shots of no coverage on skype, but with no reply ever. Their technical team never visits this area and after so much of my request they even don't let me talk to their technical team.
vsoni375

Mar 20, 2018

bad service

idea Network issue

Sir / Madam,

idea muzaffarnagar Division has been exhobirantly charging for the poor service. Most of the time their Network is very bad & down and even after several complaints from past several months, they are not resolving the issue or doing the refund for poor standards of service.

Pls advice how to remove this issue and make idea to fix the pending Network issue?
Rahul Kumar

Mar 15, 2018

vimal

Aircel Network

Sir / Madam
Mera namaskar Aircel network bahut dino se Kafi Samay se aa rahi hai Main Ne Aircel ki company ki Sabhi Bade adhikariyon ko network recording complaint forward kiya aur baat bhi ki lekin UN ki aur Se Koi jawab nahi aaya Mujhe Mujhe date Di Gayi 28/02/2018 Ko Hamari company ke network chalu ho jayenge lekin abhi tak company ok network kaam nahi kar rahi hai na toh koi SMS kar pa raha hoon aur nahi Kisi ko call kar pa Raha Hoon aur recharge bhi nahi kar sakta Hoon company ke Adhikari ok Ke Paas Jab maine phone kiya Sabhi ne apne mobile number band kar Diye Mujhe Kar ki samasya ho rahi hai Asha karta hoon aap meri samasya ka Samadhan Karenge aapka bahut bahut dhanyavad from Vimal Pandey alternate mobile number---8882002888--8700006368
rthimmaiah

Mar 15, 2018

Airtel Network issue

Sir / Madam,

Airtel Bangalore Division has been exhobirantly charging for the poor service. Most of the time their Network is very bad & down and even after several complaints from past several months, they are not resolving the issue or doing the refund for poor standards of service.

Pls advice how to remove this issue and make Airtel to fix the pending Network issue?

Thanks / Thimmaiah
Surendiran Gangadaran

Mar 11, 2018

Reg. Recovering pre-paid balance from Aircel no. 99,,,,,6658

The Authority of TRAI

I am writing to you to bring to your kind notice that I have prepaid balance of around rs. 160/- in airtel prepaid number 99.....6658. As you know Aircel stopped their service all of sudden without informing consumer. Now I unable to use the service nor able to contact the Aircel company. Like thieves, the robbed my money and no one taking responsible.

I am contacting you to recover my money from this robbers (Aircel Private limited) immediately. Since they opened the shop and cheated us under your guidance, I request you to take action to recover my money. Kindly let me know the procedure to sue the company and recover my hard earned money from these cheater.

rajatk94

Mar 11, 2018

Port issue

I am Aircel user and my no is 8092206608
I am sending port message on 1900 for past 2 weeks but still I have not received UPC CODE.
Saubhagya Acharya

Mar 2, 2018

Double Recharge in JIO prepaid

I had recharged Rs.399 for my mobile no 7978329077 on 19th Jan 2018 & got it recharged. Thereafter I tried to recharge another no 7008855715 for Rs.399/ through the option recharge for recharge for another number. The same was done though the voucher was not redeemed, & it was visible on 7008855715. But the same was not activated. So I updated the my jio app of 7008855715. But to my surprise the same was vanished & again message came recharge now. Ultimately the number 77978329077 was recharged again with Rs.399/ that means double recharge at same time. The total money was lost for same type of recharge without any benefit.

I have so far a lot of communications with jio, but they just giving bogus reply. Sometimes they are telling that I am enjoying 2 GB data per day, but they are sending notification on data use which is 1GB. Moreover they have wasted most of my valuable times. Still the problem is unresolved.
Upendra_123

Feb 22, 2018

Reliance no. not working

reliance no. not working

hi my reliance no. is sudden stop working since last 10 days. i thought my be some problem for a day but still not working all incming and outgoing stopped. in Voice messsage "check the no. u deal" cming . plz/. rectify as early as possible. 9905111984
PORT CODE PROVIDE ME...

Port my mob number

My aircel mob 9828949773 I want to mnp pls help
CMOLOY

Feb 17, 2018

Negligence in Service from Vodafone for Customer Problem_9836398115_Moloy Chakraborty

Dear,

This is pain full to inform you that last few month i am facing a problem with my prepaid number .i.e 9836398115. I am unable to call customer through "198" form before November 17 and I have laughed complain regarding this matter on 19th December 2017 after that so many follow up done in customer care by other phone number but every time customer care executive taken a request but still my problem is not resolve. Every time i am going to call 198 from my prepaid number then always IVR saying "WELL COME TO POSTPAID VALUE ADDED SERVICE" but i cannot get reach my desire place.

Is this a Proper service Vodafone is giving me? every time either i have to call and request to transfer my call to prepaid division from my postpaid no "9831184541" or from other people prepaid no to get connected. why this is happening with me. So many time i have faced this problem and i have to resolve my writing the mail tour company? So I want clarification on this otherwise i will quite my two postpaid and other all prepaid service of Vodafone because I am fed up by your service.

Best Regards
Moloy Chakraborty
Contact No:9831184541/9836398115
Sivaranjani T

Feb 17, 2018

My outging SMS blocked

My outgoing SMS blocked

My number is 9626928410. I am one of the vodafone customer. My outgoing sms is blocked by trai . I didn't get any warning or information about my sms blocking from vodafone or trai. So can you help me to resolve this problem as soon as possible.
shivarevathi

Jan 19, 2018

airtel money not transferred

From: shiva_ramsvrm@yahoo.co.in
To: wecare@airtelbank.com;ceo.desk@airtel.com;121@airtel.com
Cc:
Sent: 12/01/2018 05:19:51 PM
Subject: Fw: Request for Airtel money Refund Reg: - 9989333855 [CASE:921784] to 9963201343

Name: P Shiva Rama Krihsna
Previous Airtel money no 9989333855

Present Airtel Money No 9963201343

Amt 1681/

Dear Sir/madam

The mailing process is going on for last 03 months, but query was not solved till date

I am unable to understand what exactly needed to get back airtel money from 9989333855 to 99632 01343

Can YOU GIVE ME ANY Contact no to solve my problem

Your case Fw: Request for Airtel money Refund Reg: - 9989333855 (# 921784) has been responded on 10/28/2017 11:29am

Dear Customer, Greetings from Airtel Payments Bank! This is regarding your complaint about not being able to access your Airtel Payments Bank account 9989333855. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please be informed that we are unable to transfer the outstanding amount of Rs. 1685.1/- . We request you to create a new Airtel wallet account along with same credential and write back us along with your self attested POI(Pan card) and POA(Aadhaar card), in order to transfer your balance from existing Airtel wallet to new Airtel wallet. If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out we will be glad to help in any way we can! Thanks for being a part of the Airtel Payments Bank family! Best Regards, Shivraj Service Specialist Airtel Payments Bank Limited

****Dear Sir/madam

With reference to the above Mail I would like to inform You that as per your Instructions, I have opened Airtel Payment Bank with Mobile no 9963201343 on 16.11.17.

Now I request you to please Transfer Amount 1685/ from My previous Airtel money Mobile no 9989333855 to 9963201343 as early as possible.

please find my self attested Address & Id Proofs and do the needful

Expecting a fast response

P.Shiva Rama Krishna
cell 9989333855
Ramesherode

Jan 5, 2018

mobile nos barred by vodafone

i am a vodafone customer

This is my further complaint letter against my service provider Vodafone for not addressing my

complaint made earlier. To explain the actual, two of my mobile numbers(9791996600 and

9791997700) were blocked 2 days back. When I asked their local office at Erode, they told that I

have to clear my previous pending payment to my previous operator Aircel where I have ported

from.(but the portability happened 8 months back) So I asked Aircel whether I have any payment

to be made for them, and they told that I don’t have any pending toward those said numbers.

So, I lodged a complaint about the issue by drafting a letter to the local Vodafone office and

to their head office through mail. But till today (5.1.2018) the issue has not been solved and I accuse

my service provider Vodafone, where I presently lying with, for not deploying their responsibility of

serving a customer and made me mental agony since I have connected both the numbers for bank

operation where I can’t able to do daily bank activities, and sentimentally not able to talk with my son

who is away from home.
Shishu Yadava

Jan 2, 2018

Deactivation Of Sims Without Port Out Activation By Another Company

Hello Sir/Madam,

We are a consumer of AIRTEL (Bharti Telecom Ltd.)

We have a corporate account in the name of Home Makers Interior Designers & Decorators Pvt. Ltd. & the relationship number is 1080722433 and we have 8 numbers under it.

These 8 numbers are 771 88888 75, 771 88888 76, 771 88888 77, 771 88888 78, 771 88888 79, 771 8888 676, 771 8888 677, 771 8888 678. Out of these 8 numbers, 771 88888 76 and 771 8888 678 are functioning and show service, but other 6 are suspended & showing NO SERVICE.

We have already sent multiple emails to them regarding this issue that we are facing of our numbers suspended by them without us sending forth a request for it.

The other 6 numbers are suspended from their side and we had not sent any request to suspend, but we had sent a request to them to PORT OUT all our 8 numbers.

We even got the unique id from 1901 for all our numbers to port out & already processed our request to Jio for their services on 26/12/2017.

We are porting out to Jio and from Jio's side, their activation request has not been confirmed yet.

On 01/01/2018 at around 5 PM when our numbers have been suspended I spoke to 198 & spoke with Mr. Santosh yesterday night, after his guidance I even sent a mail to their customer care email id 'enterprise' regarding re-activation of the 6 numbers and I was told that within 4 hours my request will be confirmed but no action has been taken yet.

Please note also, these numbers got suspended in the daytime and no protocol & terms and conditions which are applicable under 'PORT OUT' were followed. TRAI has made some protocol to follow in case of PORT OUT but their company did not follow a single rule of that & disturb our mental peace.

I want my other 6 numbers to be activated ASAP.

AIRTEL company has crossed all the limits & not followed the etiquette & disturb the Indian citizens for no reasons.

Sir, This is my last hope & we are suffering the huge loss as all our mobile numbers are suspended & cannot cater out clients.

Sir If you want to contact me, Please contact me on 98210 96894 & obliged me by doing justice in this regards.

Please accept my humble request !!!
jyotisankar007

Dec 8, 2017

Airtel Calldrop Poor cALL qUALITY

Myself Jyoti sankar nanda From Lalbag village of jajpur dist , odisha, 755001 . Approx. 2000 peoples using airtel network in our locality and facing a lots of call drop problem and poor call quality from last 25 days. also facing poor quality internet speed . minimum 100 above complain registered at airtel custmer care but ddnt got any solution from that side no one reach to us.
Please try to help us about above issue.

Thanking You
Jyoti sankar Nanda
Karunamoorthi Sakthivel

Dec 7, 2017

Airtel Money Wallet and Talk time Conflict

Dear TRAI,

I have added money in airtel wallet through "Add Money" Option provided in MyAirtel app. Unfortunately, the added money of 5000 INR credited to talktime. The Airtel app's serious bug have been reported to customer care and requested refund. The Customer care informed me to dial to "400" . I did it.

After Continuous follow up in Email and Phone Calls, the customer care replied, the amount credited in talktime cannot be refunded. The app's workflow was wrong and now I am Suffering. The Customer care doesn't reply neither positively or responsibly.

The Airtel is not taking responsibility for their own app bug

The details of the transaction are,

Transcation ID:17112372129
Complaint No:1065091
Wallet Related Mobile No:9952117253
Date of Transaction:23/11/2017

I request the respective authority to take immediate action , and help me crediting back the "Smart looted" money from Airtel.

Karunamoorthi Sakthivel
cpvl2005

Dec 5, 2017

Balance deduction

Dear AIRTEL,

I regret to inform you that you have deducted Rs.200/- till now with in 30mints and deducting continuously from my balance as showing you are subscribe so and so like that. Its very much clear that i have not subscribed anything and even i have not touched any option. And moreover you are not accepting my calls via customer care number means you are intentionally deducting the balances of public its a offence/cheating. So please revert back my balance and give an explanation for deduction. And i will give a complaint to TRAI also.

G V Chandi Prasad
cpvl2005

Dec 5, 2017

Balance deduction

G V Chandi Prasad

Chartered bus indore - Missing of Flight due to delay by Bus Driver
    This is with regard to the issue faced by me while...
    colony - Garbage not collected and dirty water comes from naala
    I am from Sector-24,Noida Hamare colony k bahar bhut sara...
    Expert Ayurveda Pvt Ltd - Weight no loss for this usage
    We purchased weight loss kit 3 months pack on...
    Night Suits for Men - Refund
    Respected Sir, I have placed night suits for men 2...
    Street light - Street light
    Sir Mere ghar ke samne ki Street light kharab hai.jiske...
    Delhi Orange Bus - Conductor not giving ticket
    The conductor of bus no dl 1pd 0825 on route no, 807a is...
    Reliance Trends - refund issue and delay of product product delivery
    I cancelled an order on june 12 2018 for which i paid 1597...
    Noida Municipal corporation - Garbage not collected and dirty water comes from naala
    I am from Sector-24,Noida Hamare colony k bahar bhut sara...
    mahindra bolero maxitruck plus - Service
    My pickup immobiliser is theft and key is lost, I...