TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Ramkumar Chatterjee

Aug 19, 2017

WORST JIO SERVICE

HI
I AM RAMKUMAR CHATTERJEE OF VILL+PO. GOPALPUR, P.S.-PUNCHA, DIST- PURULIA AND MY JIO NO.7980156857, USING RELIANCE JIO SERVICE BUT THE JIO SERVICE IS SO POOR NEITHER INTERNET IS WORKING NOR WE CAN CALL FROM OUR MOBILE PHONES . I LODGE COMPLAINT TO THE JIO CUSTOMER CARE 3 TO 4 TIMES AND SAID TO ME THIS PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED WITH IN 19.06.2017 BUT TILL DATE THIS PROBLEM REMAIN UNCHANGED. WE ARE ALSO VILLAGERS OF PUNCHA ARE LOOSING OUR BUSINESS BECAUSE OF THE POOR SERVICE OF THE JIO. SO I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE SOLVE OUR PROBLEMS AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE AND GIVE ME REPLY AGAINST THIS COMPLAINT TO THE ABOVE PHONE NO.

THANKS
anil kumar tiwary

Aug 17, 2017

Network issue in Reliance JIO at my home

I have ported my mobile no 9470918587 from BSNL to Reliance JIO.
But after porting the no. after some days i have facing network issues. Further I raise any complain to Reliance jio Customer care executive at 07/08/2017 as there were no networks in my phone and I have unable to revive and call to my mobile phone at my home.
I said to the executive that the network of Reliance is not good at my home so I am not interested in reliance but he assured me that we will solved your problem next one week at 15/08/2017. But after 2 day, I have received a text message your problem is resolved but i facing still same.
Again i have been talked to Reliance jio Customer care executive he assured me that sir your problem will be solved at same day.

Again i have been talked to Reliance jio Customer care executive at 16/08/2017 again he assured me that sir your problem will be solved next two day.

Sir i have facing more problem bcz it is my main No. but Reliance jio not wary about it.

I hope you understand my problem with JIO, so please resolve my problem .

What TRAI is doing for such malpractices adopted by Telecommunication company and how TRAI is protecting customers interest from such malpractices.

Aug 10, 2017

Undue Harassment(9540900604)

I have ported my mobile no 9540900604 from Idea to Reliance communication on telephonic request by reliance executive.
I said to the executive that the network of Reliance is not good so I am not interested in reliance but he assured me that now network of our company is very good. After his assurance, I have ported my mobile no. in reliance postpaid connection with monthly rental plan of Rs.249/-

But after porting the no. I could use only two or three days around due to network issues. Further I could not raise any complain to Reliance Customer care executive as there were no networks in my phone and I hve no other reliance no. in my Known.

After one month, I received a text message of Bill for the month. No Bill was received at my registered email ID or My communication address. I have not paid any amount to Reliance company on the basis of SMS.

After some time one executive of reliance company demanded for bill. I said, that since I used this Mobile no. only two or three days why I should pay bill for whole month, I will pay only two or three days proportionately not for whole month. Because of no network were available for rest of the month and you are not providing my bill.

The company closed my no. by immediately effect but rental is continue. My question is when company close my no by immediate effect then how rental is continued.

Now, they are making me nonsense calls like non bail able warrant has been issued against me. And harassing me in such ways.

When they have failed to render me the services, then for what I should pay to them, secondly I am not able to get this no. ported in other service provider as reliance is not giving NOC for the same. continue.

Why company should be penalized for non rendering of services and why I should not be compensated for my business loss due to non rendering of services and harassment caused by Relaince collection team.

Ashish popalghate

Aug 2, 2017

Call drop on jio network

Hi sir,myself ashish popalghate i have ported my sim from telenor to jio(no.9096074254).after porting i am facing call drop problem continuously,i complaint against it to customer support but they didn't respond.so please take proper action against jio.hope u will solve it immediately as there are many users who facing same problem as I am.
sam777saz

Aug 2, 2017

Suddenly sim in out of service

I am using telenor Sim from last 2-3years.til yesterday it is working excellently.but suddenly today all outgoing calls are stopped without any notification.this no. Is given to all my colleagues and in my workplace.suddunly stopped I reported to telenor store no one responded correctly.someone in store said that your sim is expired
How is this possible.my sim is in daily use
So why?
I called costumer care they also not cleared about this.
Please do needful
My telenor no. Is 8180011082
Sajid mulla
get.ssr

Jul 24, 2017

Airtel Disconnection

After numerous request to Airtel for disconnection of 4G@home service, Airtel is not disconnecting the service and raising monthly bill, calling,harassing and threatening to pay the bill for the services I am not using. I have raised complaint, written emails, spoke to Airtel folks for disconnection but its not happening. In my mail I wrote to Airtel that first disconnect the service then I will pay the dues as other wise I will get a bill for June month also and they told that until I clear the dues disconnection request cannot be raised. Agreeing to it they have send their executive to collect the payment. The dues were cleared having payment receipt no. 5592081.

Airtel and collection executive assured that the account will be disconnected and no further bill be generated. But still I have received june 2017 month bill for the services am not using it.

This is fault from Airtel side that the service disconnection didn't happened and daily I get calls for payment.

This is fraudulent tactic by Airtel to make money by looting people.

Sujit
get.ssr@gmail.com
Sanket Sanghavi

Jul 19, 2017

haressment vodafone

HELLO TRAI

i am a vodafone customer since last 10years , issued happen some time since 1year back my vodafone cell no 9820285008 has been updated to corporate plan, since not working with any corporate company also not provided any document how they can change plan without asking customer

also tried to go vodafone store accross mumbai , visited lower parel office , contacted call center but issue is not solved by any of one, suddenly plan changed hike of traiff, this some ill ethical going from any company

TRAI pls get me out of these,

sanket sanghavi

9820285008
Debasis Sanyal2529

Jun 24, 2017

REG: PREPAID SIM PROBLEM IDEA

I have idea sim of number 9718557280 which I am using for more than 5 years & this number has been circulated all over in my business, banks, relatives etc. This is prepaid sim. For the last one week there is no network in this sim. Contacted Idea showroom. They have told to exchange the sim & the number will be the same. I have gone two places for this exchange of sim. One in Mayur Vihar Phase-1 idea showroom & one in Nehru Complex, Mother Dairy- 92 idea showroom. I have contacted costumer care & they told that the exchange of sim has been done successfully & they suggested to go again to the showroom regarding no network. This is just harassing me & others & infact they are forcing to take postpaid connections. They are saying if we take postpaid connection of the same number it will start within few hours. This is something ridiculous I am facing since one week. My all work has been stopped due to non-working of my sim.

i think idea is playing game with the customer. Now my views regarding this company is the WORST TELECOM. Please look into this matter seriously. My details

Debasis Sanyal, A-58, ABlock, Pandav Nagar, Near Gurudwara, Delhi- 110092. My Sim No. 9718557280
mahendraraut

Jun 17, 2017

Idea forcing me to pay bill for the period of non usage and filed case against me in lok adalat

I got call from number 07065917753 (Lady who said she is calling from Delhi Lok Adalat -
named Priyanka Sharma ) said that I have not paid the internet bill for 2 months (ICMS - idea cellular - postpaid).
The reason I did not paid the bill because my account was suspended by idea around 10 days and I was not able to use service.
My internet connection was not working. Still she is asking me to pay the full bill and settle the matter.She threatened me to forward case file to court procedure if not settled.
I have all email communication from idea mentioning my account suspension date and resume date for which they sent me bill for full month.

I have called their customer service representative few times to stop my internet connection and send correct bill. But still they forced to use service for another month and sent me bill for two full month with late payment fine.

Such telecom companies are looting customers by forcing their service and threatening them use Legal case so that customers should suffer for their wrong doing.

What should be my course of action ?

Mahendra
mahendraraut

Jun 17, 2017

I got call from number 07065917753 (Women who was saying she was calling from Delhi Lok Adalat -
My internet connection was not working. Still she is asking me to pay the bill and settle the matter.She threatened me to forward case file to court procedure if not settled.

What should be my course of action ?

Mahendra
advk

Jun 17, 2017

missaling and blackmailing by the airtel

एयरटेल के एक स्टोर VCARE के सेल्समैन ने मेरे नंबर 9634654687 जो प्रीपेड था उसको पोस्ट पेड किया गया मुझको बताया गया की आपका माय फॅमिली प्लान है जिसमे आप और आपकी वाइफ के नंबर को एक साथ एक ही बिल पर उक्त प्लान से जोड़ा गया है जिसका एक ही बिल आएगा जिसके बाद मेने उक्त प्लान को लेने की सहमती प्रदान कर दी गयी I लकिन जब ये नंबर चालू हुई तब उक्त नंबर कॉर्पोरेट प्लान मई चालू कर दिए गए जिसकी शिकायत मेरे द्वारा बार बार किये जाने पर मुझको आश्वासन दिया जाता रहा की ये सही हो जाएगा किन्तु V- CARE स्टोर के सेल्स मेनेजर और मालिक के द्वारा कोई भी निराकरण नहीं किया गया और मेरे और मेरी पत्नी के दोनों नंबर के अलग अलग दो बिल जो बताये गए प्लान से बहुत ज्यादा था आ गया जिसकी सिकायत मेरे द्वारा एयरटेल मथुरा के अधिकारी प्रसून जी से भी की गयी जिसके बाद मेरे एक नंबर 9634654687 का बी इल भुगतान करबा दिया गया और दुसरे नंबर को पुनः सही करबाने की कह दिया गया जिस कारन मेरी पत्नी का उक्त दूसरा नंबर बंद हो गया जिसके बाद से मेरे नंबर के प्लान बार बार बदलती रहे २००० से अधिक के बिल आती रहे और मेरे द्वारा उन सभी का भुगतान किया जाता रहा है Iउक्त समय की सलेमें की वार्ता के रेकोर्दिंग्स भी मेरे द्वारा न अधिकारियों को दी गयी थी
किन्तु अब मेरे नंबर को उस नंबर का भुगतान करने का अनुचित दबाब बनाने के लिए मेरे पेर्स्नोल नंबर की आउटगोइंग कॉल बंद कर दी गयी है और मुझपर जबरदस्ती दबाब बनाया जा रहा है उस बिल का भुगतान करने का जो की एयरटेल कंपनी के स्टोर और कर्मचारियों की गलती से जारी हुआ है
Piyush Narula

Jun 15, 2017

Chor Aircel Plus Airtel

Complaint about port, its being 8 days they are making fool of customer airtel is saying aircel not realized the number, aircel saying no forwarded to airtel and airtel store manager is saying we have processed the request already 8 days before.

I have visited the store twice already but no resolution yet, no even a single call and when I am calling the providers they are like we don't know. To kya free ki salary le rahe ho kya agar help nhi karni to..

Sarre kaam chor hai,

no resolution

921068441 contact no

call me at 9716337964
Piyush
ritu16

Jun 14, 2017

Vadofone Cheap trick to customer

Vodafone playing cheap trick with customer, vodafone purposely block messages to 1900 so that customer not port the number to other service provider.
If I asked the same question to vodafone customer care they block my no so that they will not get call from my end

Such a cheap trick is used by vodafone.

I will never use vodafone again
AircelSupport

Jun 7, 2017

Aircel is activating value add services and charges amount

Dear Customer (vvsenthil),

We would like to inform you that both the services had been deactivated and deducted amount (Rs 25 + Rs 5) had been credited to your account on 20/05/2017.

Aircel Social Media Team
krrajesh

Jun 5, 2017

CHEATING BY IDEA (mobile 9036681591)

IDEA REPRESENTATIVE FROM RICHMOND ROAD OFFICE OF IDEA OFFERED 2GB OF 3G DATA AND UNLIMITED CALLS FOR RS 349 AND I AGREED TO PORT FROM TATADOCOMO TO IDEA. ON ACTIVATION I WAS STUNNED TO SEE ONLY 2G DATA IN MY MOBILE. I COMPLAINED TO IDEA THROUGH MAILS AND TELEPHONES. NO COMPLAINT RESOLUTION SO FAR. THE SIM THEY HAVE GIVEN ME IS A 4G SIM AND I AM HAVING ONLY 3G HANDSET. WHILE TAKING CONNECTION ITSELF I INFORMED THEM THAT I DO NOT HAVE 4G HANDSET AND THEY TOLD ME ABOUT 349 PLAN IS FOR 3G CUSTOMERS. NOW I AM PAYING 349 RUPEES FOR 2G SERVICES. IF IDEA IS NOT IN A POSITION TO PROVIDE ME THE 3G DATA AS PROMISED I ASKED THEM TO PORT BACK TO TATDOCOMO. I HAVE REPRESENTED TO APPELLIATE AUTHORITY AS WELL AND WAITED FOR ONE AND HALF MONTH FOR COMPLAINT RESOLUTION. MY POINT IS IDEA TO WIN CUSTOMERS SHOULD NOT RESORT TO CHEATING AND FOLLOW FAIR PRACTICES TO OVERCOME THE CHALLENGE POSED BY JIO.
sainibalvinder71@yahoo.com

Jun 5, 2017

WORST VODAFONE SERVICE

HI
I AM USING VODAFONE SERVICE ON MY 5 NOS. WHICH WAS PORTED FROM BSNL THE SERVICE OF THE VODAFONE IS SO POOR NEITHER INTERNET IS WORKING NOR WE CAN CALL FRON OUR MOBILE PHONES . WE LODGE COMPLAINT TO THE VODAFONE CUSOMER CARE BUT INSTEAD OF SOLVING OUR PROBLEM THEY DISCONNECTED OUR 5 NO.S AND WHEN WE ASKED THEM THE REASON THEY USE RUDE LANGUAGE. THE STAFF OF VODAFONE WAS BEHAVING LIKE THEY ARE BOSS AND WE HAVE NO OTHER OPTION WITHOUT THEM. WE ARE LOOSING OUR BUSINESS BECAUSE OF THE POOR SERVICE OF THE VODAFONE. I REQUEST ALL NOT TO BUY OR PORT IN VODAFONE AS THEY ARE NOT MAKING THERE PROMISES.

REGARDS
BALVINDER SAINI
ASHISH740

Jun 1, 2017

INTERNET PROBLEM WITH IDEA

I HAVE A IDEA NETWORK SIM AND I HAVE AN ISSUE WITH INTERNET PROBLEM ABOUT 3 TO 4 DAYS AND I AM CALLING IDEA CUSTOMER CARE BUT PROBLEM NOT SOLVED PLZZZZ HELP
kaushalpatadia

Jun 1, 2017

Complain against Idea

TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India),

i am using idea number is 9323401234 which is port from airtel to idea
when i port my number from airtel i was paid my all the outstanding amount in airtel
after the porting i got the call from airtel to make pro data base payable after some day surprisingly i sow my idea service has been barred
after some day my service hasbeen in active without any notification from idea i was already paid all the outstanding amount
i was visited idea bhayander west store and showing them payment receipt but they said they can not activated my mobile number
now the situation is that my number is 9323401234 is so important for me i am facing lots of problems just because of idea
my all the banking service and all other services are connected with this number.
idea cheated me i was lots of time sent them email but they are not responding me till the date
so now i request you to sir TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India), pls take some action against the idea and pls reactive my mobile number
my idea number is : 9323401234
my alternate nu : 9172000073

thanking you
kaushal patadia
SP-

May 30, 2017

Airtel misusing porting facility

I can safely say that Airtel has been misusing porting facility, at lease in my case. First they promised me superior data services and got my postpaid number 9899508375 ported from Vodaone. However after that, they just ignored me and did not check how things were. I have been having technical issues with them and I have not been able to use any of their data services. I found their customer services to be absolute rubbish. No one really responds and they are just not serious. Because of these half lies and promises, a lot of customers are joining Airtel, but I know their services are getting rotten day by day. In fact when I raised a complaint about my issues, their technical staff resorted to lying and messaged me that they tried calling me but since I was not available so they could not resolve my issue. And now they are asking me to pay the full postpaid bill.

I want to state that I am ready to pay Airtel the full bill amount but on the condition that they should allow me to go back to Vodafone immediately. There seems to be no accountability on part of the service provider to see the customer is satisfied with them after porting their number. I regret leaving Vodafone which I found superior to Airtel in all respects. TRAI should look into these kind of issues where the customer has to stay with services providers for 3 months in spite of bad services. Now Airtel has barred my outgoing calls, which is clear blackmailing.
airtelpresence

May 28, 2017

airtel

Dear Mr. Sodanapalli,

This is with reference to your post dated 18 May 2017.

We would like to confirm that we have shared the resolution details with you.

Should you require further information, please feel free to write to us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Rakesh Kumar
airtel presence (airtel Customer, service team)
bhartiairtel ltd

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
RAJESH WARGANTIWAR

May 27, 2017

LAND LINE TELEPHONE CONNECTION NOT WORKING

I have taken RELIANCE broad band inter net and land line connection and land line was not working from last 2month and registered the complaint having no 256020392 but till date not resolved
Somu1979

May 25, 2017

Refund of extra payment

Dear sir/madam,

I was a Airtel postpaid customer (9830147907) and recently this month I've ported my number to Idea prepaid. I've paid an extra amount of Rs. 541.96 to Airtel. Now as I've already ported from Airtel, I want refund of my extra amount.

Please see to the mater.

My alternative number is 9332489738.

Rathindra Nath Sarkar
Sri Sri Sri

May 20, 2017

Jio / Worst network, call gets disconnected in between, signal breakage, No internet

My JIo Number - 8317505028
Place - Hyderabad
Issue - No proper network, call gets disconnected in between, signal breakage, No internet

I paid 408 Rs to jio on Apr 29 2017, its been 22 days till now and there are many issues with the network like internet never connects, no proper signal, breaks in between the calls.

Even after speaking with customer service people regarding this there is no proper response, they keep saying there will be a new tower installed within 3 months, so they mean that I need to wait for 3 months and Jio is taking money from customers and not providing any service.

When I asked refund they said they will not refund and they will not provide me service until the tower gets installed. I paid 408 for 3 months for calls and internet, but when they don't provide service I asked them to refund, from day 3 i am asking them and called them more than 20 times till today, but no use and service is soo bad that not even a single call is proper, always signal breaks in between.

I hope you understand my problem with JIO, so please reslove this problem and ask them to refund me my money.

stopnode@gmail.com
vvsenthil

May 19, 2017

Aircel is activating value add services and charges amount

I'm a customer of Aircel prepaid and today morning I got charged for Bollywood Masti(25 rs) and Tiny TV(5 rs) without my knowledge. And this is not first time. Anyone please tell me how to get refund for the amount. Because already they have done the same cheating for month back and I have raised a compliant. They have told that not able refund the amount.
Mobile no- 9842637066
vvsenthil

May 19, 2017

Aircel is activating value add services

Mobile no- 9842637066

UIDAI - Erollment payment
    Payment for enrollment of Adhar is not coming for the...
    dsssb delhi - help desk not pick phone call
    i have make 50 call in dsssb help desk nobody picked my...
    Vodafone India - Internet speed
    My Vodafone number 9002597777 Maine Rs. 396 ke...
    He said from obc - Atm fraud call
    A guy called me this morning asking me for my atm card...
    Khodiyar cold drinks - Coca cola company UK lucky winners
    ATTENTION: LUCKY WINNER It is getting to the end of...
    Ritik Kumar - corruption done by an officer of a govt dep.
    Respect Sir, I want to report a crime made by our land...
    GST - about the gst complaints
    SIR IF YOU ARE SEEING THIS PLEASE CONSIDER MY CONCERN...
    dsssb delhi - forgotten password
    i have forgotten my previous password. I am continuously...
    OTP of SFTP - OTP for SFTP is coming
    Since 9th August 2017 I am not getting OTP for SFTP client...