Log inRegister
Submit Complaint

TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

India

Consumer complaints and reviews about TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Debasis Sanyal2529
 
Jun 24, 2017

REG: PREPAID SIM PROBLEM IDEA

I have idea sim of number 9718557280 which I am using for more than 5 years & this number has been circulated all over in my business, banks, relatives etc. This is prepaid sim. For the last one week there is no network in this sim. Contacted Idea showroom. They have told to exchange the sim & the number will be the same. I have gone two places for this exchange of sim. One in Mayur Vihar Phase-1 idea showroom & one in Nehru Complex, Mother Dairy- 92 idea showroom. I have contacted costumer care & they told that the exchange of sim has been done successfully & they suggested to go again to the showroom regarding no network. This is just harassing me & others & infact they are forcing to take postpaid connections. They are saying if we take postpaid connection of the same number it will start within few hours. This is something ridiculous I am facing since one week. My all work has been stopped due to non-working of my sim.

i think idea is playing game with the customer. Now my views regarding this company is the WORST TELECOM. Please look into this matter seriously. My details

Debasis Sanyal, A-58, ABlock, Pandav Nagar, Near Gurudwara, Delhi- 110092. My Sim No. 9718557280
mahendraraut
 
Jun 17, 2017

Idea forcing me to pay bill for the period of non usage and filed case against me in lok adalat

I got call from number 07065917753 (Lady who said she is calling from Delhi Lok Adalat -
named Priyanka Sharma ) said that I have not paid the internet bill for 2 months (ICMS - idea cellular - postpaid).
The reason I did not paid the bill because my account was suspended by idea around 10 days and I was not able to use service.
My internet connection was not working. Still she is asking me to pay the full bill and settle the matter.She threatened me to forward case file to court procedure if not settled.
I have all email communication from idea mentioning my account suspension date and resume date for which they sent me bill for full month.

I have called their customer service representative few times to stop my internet connection and send correct bill. But still they forced to use service for another month and sent me bill for two full month with late payment fine.

Such telecom companies are looting customers by forcing their service and threatening them use Legal case so that customers should suffer for their wrong doing.

What should be my course of action ?

Regards
Mahendra
mahendraraut
 
Jun 17, 2017

Idea forcing me to pay bill for the period of non usage and filed case against me in lok adalat

I got call from number 07065917753 (Women who was saying she was calling from Delhi Lok Adalat -
named Priyanka Sharma ) said that I have not paid the internet bill for 2 months (ICMS - idea cellular - postpaid).
The reason I did not paid the bill because my account was suspended by idea around 10 days and I was not able to use service.
My internet connection was not working. Still she is asking me to pay the bill and settle the matter.She threatened me to forward case file to court procedure if not settled.
I have all email communication from idea mentioning my account suspension date and resume date for which they sent me bill for full month.

I have called their customer service representative few times to stop my internet connection and send correct bill. But still they forced to use service for another month and sent me bill for two full month with late payment fine.

Such telecom companies are looting customers by forcing their service and threatening them use Legal case so that customers should suffer for their wrong doing.

What should be my course of action ?

Regards
Mahendra
advk
 
Jun 17, 2017

missaling and blackmailing by the airtel

एयरटेल के एक स्टोर VCARE के सेल्समैन ने मेरे नंबर 9634654687 जो प्रीपेड था उसको पोस्ट पेड किया गया मुझको बताया गया की आपका माय फॅमिली प्लान है जिसमे आप और आपकी वाइफ के नंबर को एक साथ एक ही बिल पर उक्त प्लान से जोड़ा गया है जिसका एक ही बिल आएगा जिसके बाद मेने उक्त प्लान को लेने की सहमती प्रदान कर दी गयी I लकिन जब ये नंबर चालू हुई तब उक्त नंबर कॉर्पोरेट प्लान मई चालू कर दिए गए जिसकी शिकायत मेरे द्वारा बार बार किये जाने पर मुझको आश्वासन दिया जाता रहा की ये सही हो जाएगा किन्तु V- CARE स्टोर के सेल्स मेनेजर और मालिक के द्वारा कोई भी निराकरण नहीं किया गया और मेरे और मेरी पत्नी के दोनों नंबर के अलग अलग दो बिल जो बताये गए प्लान से बहुत ज्यादा था आ गया जिसकी सिकायत मेरे द्वारा एयरटेल मथुरा के अधिकारी प्रसून जी से भी की गयी जिसके बाद मेरे एक नंबर 9634654687 का बी इल भुगतान करबा दिया गया और दुसरे नंबर को पुनः सही करबाने की कह दिया गया जिस कारन मेरी पत्नी का उक्त दूसरा नंबर बंद हो गया जिसके बाद से मेरे नंबर के प्लान बार बार बदलती रहे २००० से अधिक के बिल आती रहे और मेरे द्वारा उन सभी का भुगतान किया जाता रहा है Iउक्त समय की सलेमें की वार्ता के रेकोर्दिंग्स भी मेरे द्वारा न अधिकारियों को दी गयी थी
किन्तु अब मेरे नंबर को उस नंबर का भुगतान करने का अनुचित दबाब बनाने के लिए मेरे पेर्स्नोल नंबर की आउटगोइंग कॉल बंद कर दी गयी है और मुझपर जबरदस्ती दबाब बनाया जा रहा है उस बिल का भुगतान करने का जो की एयरटेल कंपनी के स्टोर और कर्मचारियों की गलती से जारी हुआ है
Piyush Narula
 
Jun 15, 2017

Chor Aircel Plus Airtel

Complaint about port, its being 8 days they are making fool of customer airtel is saying aircel not realized the number, aircel saying no forwarded to airtel and airtel store manager is saying we have processed the request already 8 days before.

I have visited the store twice already but no resolution yet, no even a single call and when I am calling the providers they are like we don't know. To kya free ki salary le rahe ho kya agar help nhi karni to..

Sarre kaam chor hai,

no resolution

921068441 contact no

call me at 9716337964
Piyush
ritu16
 
Jun 14, 2017

Vadofone Cheap trick to customer

Vodafone playing cheap trick with customer, vodafone purposely block messages to 1900 so that customer not port the number to other service provider.
If I asked the same question to vodafone customer care they block my no so that they will not get call from my end

Such a cheap trick is used by vodafone.

I will never use vodafone again
AircelSupport
 
Jun 7, 2017

Aircel is activating value add services and charges amount

Dear Customer (vvsenthil),

We would like to inform you that both the services had been deactivated and deducted amount (Rs 25 + Rs 5) had been credited to your account on 20/05/2017.


Warm Regards,
Aircel Social Media Team
krrajesh
 
Jun 5, 2017

CHEATING BY IDEA (mobile 9036681591)

IDEA REPRESENTATIVE FROM RICHMOND ROAD OFFICE OF IDEA OFFERED 2GB OF 3G DATA AND UNLIMITED CALLS FOR RS 349 AND I AGREED TO PORT FROM TATADOCOMO TO IDEA. ON ACTIVATION I WAS STUNNED TO SEE ONLY 2G DATA IN MY MOBILE. I COMPLAINED TO IDEA THROUGH MAILS AND TELEPHONES. NO COMPLAINT RESOLUTION SO FAR. THE SIM THEY HAVE GIVEN ME IS A 4G SIM AND I AM HAVING ONLY 3G HANDSET. WHILE TAKING CONNECTION ITSELF I INFORMED THEM THAT I DO NOT HAVE 4G HANDSET AND THEY TOLD ME ABOUT 349 PLAN IS FOR 3G CUSTOMERS. NOW I AM PAYING 349 RUPEES FOR 2G SERVICES. IF IDEA IS NOT IN A POSITION TO PROVIDE ME THE 3G DATA AS PROMISED I ASKED THEM TO PORT BACK TO TATDOCOMO. I HAVE REPRESENTED TO APPELLIATE AUTHORITY AS WELL AND WAITED FOR ONE AND HALF MONTH FOR COMPLAINT RESOLUTION. MY POINT IS IDEA TO WIN CUSTOMERS SHOULD NOT RESORT TO CHEATING AND FOLLOW FAIR PRACTICES TO OVERCOME THE CHALLENGE POSED BY JIO.
sainibalvinder71@yahoo.com
 
Jun 5, 2017

WORST VODAFONE SERVICE

HI
I AM USING VODAFONE SERVICE ON MY 5 NOS. WHICH WAS PORTED FROM BSNL THE SERVICE OF THE VODAFONE IS SO POOR NEITHER INTERNET IS WORKING NOR WE CAN CALL FRON OUR MOBILE PHONES . WE LODGE COMPLAINT TO THE VODAFONE CUSOMER CARE BUT INSTEAD OF SOLVING OUR PROBLEM THEY DISCONNECTED OUR 5 NO.S AND WHEN WE ASKED THEM THE REASON THEY USE RUDE LANGUAGE. THE STAFF OF VODAFONE WAS BEHAVING LIKE THEY ARE BOSS AND WE HAVE NO OTHER OPTION WITHOUT THEM. WE ARE LOOSING OUR BUSINESS BECAUSE OF THE POOR SERVICE OF THE VODAFONE. I REQUEST ALL NOT TO BUY OR PORT IN VODAFONE AS THEY ARE NOT MAKING THERE PROMISES.


REGARDS
BALVINDER SAINI
9417136821
ASHISH740
 
Jun 1, 2017

INTERNET PROBLEM WITH IDEA

I HAVE A IDEA NETWORK SIM AND I HAVE AN ISSUE WITH INTERNET PROBLEM ABOUT 3 TO 4 DAYS AND I AM CALLING IDEA CUSTOMER CARE BUT PROBLEM NOT SOLVED PLZZZZ HELP
kaushalpatadia
 
Jun 1, 2017

Complain against Idea

TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India),

i am using idea number is 9323401234 which is port from airtel to idea
when i port my number from airtel i was paid my all the outstanding amount in airtel
after the porting i got the call from airtel to make pro data base payable after some day surprisingly i sow my idea service has been barred
after some day my service hasbeen in active without any notification from idea i was already paid all the outstanding amount
i was visited idea bhayander west store and showing them payment receipt but they said they can not activated my mobile number
now the situation is that my number is 9323401234 is so important for me i am facing lots of problems just because of idea
my all the banking service and all other services are connected with this number.
idea cheated me i was lots of time sent them email but they are not responding me till the date
so now i request you to sir TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India), pls take some action against the idea and pls reactive my mobile number
my idea number is : 9323401234
my alternate nu : 9172000073

thanking you
kaushal patadia
SP-
 
May 30, 2017

Airtel misusing porting facility

I can safely say that Airtel has been misusing porting facility, at lease in my case. First they promised me superior data services and got my postpaid number 9899508375 ported from Vodaone. However after that, they just ignored me and did not check how things were. I have been having technical issues with them and I have not been able to use any of their data services. I found their customer services to be absolute rubbish. No one really responds and they are just not serious. Because of these half lies and promises, a lot of customers are joining Airtel, but I know their services are getting rotten day by day. In fact when I raised a complaint about my issues, their technical staff resorted to lying and messaged me that they tried calling me but since I was not available so they could not resolve my issue. And now they are asking me to pay the full postpaid bill.

I want to state that I am ready to pay Airtel the full bill amount but on the condition that they should allow me to go back to Vodafone immediately. There seems to be no accountability on part of the service provider to see the customer is satisfied with them after porting their number. I regret leaving Vodafone which I found superior to Airtel in all respects. TRAI should look into these kind of issues where the customer has to stay with services providers for 3 months in spite of bad services. Now Airtel has barred my outgoing calls, which is clear blackmailing.
airtelpresence
 
May 28, 2017

airtel

Dear Mr. Sodanapalli,

This is with reference to your post dated 18 May 2017.

We would like to confirm that we have shared the resolution details with you.

Should you require further information, please feel free to write to us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Regards,
Rakesh Kumar
airtel presence (airtel Customer, service team)
bhartiairtel ltd

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
RAJESH WARGANTIWAR
 
May 27, 2017

LAND LINE TELEPHONE CONNECTION NOT WORKING

I have taken RELIANCE broad band inter net and land line connection and land line was not working from last 2month and registered the complaint having no 256020392 but till date not resolved
Somu1979
 
May 25, 2017

Refund of extra payment

Dear sir/madam,

I was a Airtel postpaid customer (9830147907) and recently this month I've ported my number to Idea prepaid. I've paid an extra amount of Rs. 541.96 to Airtel. Now as I've already ported from Airtel, I want refund of my extra amount.

Please see to the mater.

My alternative number is 9332489738.

Regards,
Rathindra Nath Sarkar
Sri Sri Sri
 
May 20, 2017

Jio / Worst network, call gets disconnected in between, signal breakage, No internet

My JIo Number - 8317505028
Place - Hyderabad
Issue - No proper network, call gets disconnected in between, signal breakage, No internet

I paid 408 Rs to jio on Apr 29 2017, its been 22 days till now and there are many issues with the network like internet never connects, no proper signal, breaks in between the calls.

Even after speaking with customer service people regarding this there is no proper response, they keep saying there will be a new tower installed within 3 months, so they mean that I need to wait for 3 months and Jio is taking money from customers and not providing any service.

When I asked refund they said they will not refund and they will not provide me service until the tower gets installed. I paid 408 for 3 months for calls and internet, but when they don't provide service I asked them to refund, from day 3 i am asking them and called them more than 20 times till today, but no use and service is soo bad that not even a single call is proper, always signal breaks in between.

I hope you understand my problem with JIO, so please reslove this problem and ask them to refund me my money.

Thank You
stopnode@gmail.com
8317505028
vvsenthil
 
May 19, 2017

Aircel is activating value add services and charges amount

I'm a customer of Aircel prepaid and today morning I got charged for Bollywood Masti(25 rs) and Tiny TV(5 rs) without my knowledge. And this is not first time. Anyone please tell me how to get refund for the amount. Because already they have done the same cheating for month back and I have raised a compliant. They have told that not able refund the amount.
Mobile no- 9842637066
vvsenthil
 
May 19, 2017

Aircel is activating value add services

I'm a customer of Aircel prepaid and today morning I got charged for Bollywood Masti(25 rs) and Tiny TV(5 rs) without my knowledge. And this is not first time. Anyone please tell me how to get refund for the amount. Because already they have done the same cheating for month back and I have raised a compliant. They have told that not able refund the amount.
Mobile no- 9842637066
quentinsebastian
 
May 19, 2017

Idea contacts family/friends and ask's them to pay your bill..

This incident happen yesterday (May 18th 2017). Before the incident I would like to tell you that I have been a loyal postpaid customer from over 6 years. My number is 7350692323. I have always paid my due's through out my tenure with Idea except for some odd months in which what I do is I pay some amount and pay rest of the amount during next billing cycle.

Whenever such scenario's happen I get reminder call from Idea Customer Care asking for paying my bills. I tell them that in my next billing cycle I will pay but they never stop calling me, sometimes it happens that they call me multiple times a day and I tell them the same. It is really frustrating however I happen to ignore as it's their job.

Now yesterday it happened that I got a call from a Customer care executive demanding to pay my bills. I told him politely that I will pay it when my next bill is generated, however that executive was not willing to listen. He was very rude with his tone and language. It made me furious too and I told him once again clearly that I WOULD PAY MY DUE'S IN THE NEXT BILLING CYCLE. He was not ready to listen to me and I was forced to tell him that "You do what ever you want to do but I will pay when my next bill generates".

He told me that I should rather use Prepaid service if I cant pay Postpaid bills. After being a loyal Idea customer for over 6 years this was the last thing I was expecting. The story doesn't end here. After a little more conversation I disconnected the call, he kept on calling me. I picked the call but I dint speak. This happened couple of times.

Next what I see is my friends and family called me saying somebody from Idea called them stating that "I have not paid the phone bills and have asked them to pay the bills. They also told my family/friends that I have asked them to pay my bills". Also to add, these numbers are not the alternate numbers which I have provided to Idea. The executive has gone in my call log and seen whom do I speak frequently and contacted them.

This is completely ABSURD, I WILL NOT AT ALL TOLERATE THIS, AS IT"S A BREACH OF MY PRIVACY . How dare Idea have the right to contact my friends and family without my consent. I want to file a Defamation Case against Idea.

kindly request you'll to look into this matter and help me in the procedure.

Quentin K.
+91-7350692323
airtelpresence
 
May 19, 2017

airtel

Dear Mr. Sodanapalli,

This is with reference to your post, dated 18 May 2017.

We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.

We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.

You can also get in touch with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Regards,
Rakesh Kumar
airtel presence (airtel Customer, service team)
bhartiairtel ltd

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
Aloksodanapalli
 
May 18, 2017

Airtel Excess amount paid but amount not received

Dear Sir,

I have ported my mobile number (9701054123) from airtel to vodafone i paid 415/- excess amount. But over 3 months completed till now i have not received my excess amount.

Regards.
Alok S
9701054123
Aloksodanapalli
 
May 18, 2017

Excess Amount not received

Dear Sir,

I have ported my mobile ( 9701054123 ) from Airtel to vodafone i have paid excess amount of Rs.415/- to release the port request. over 3 months completed but till now i have received my excess amount which i have paid. The airtel customer care is not responding.

Regards,.
Alok S.
Mob : 9701054123
Jyoti shakhanda
 
May 18, 2017

Blockage of my sim

I want to file complaint against tata Docomo.
Sir i had a number of tata docomo named 9289350247. A person from your centre of B- 17 basement SDA green park delhi called and asked us to give a ID proof and photographs to a person whom they sent. We did as we were told to. Now they have cut our connection and not renewing it. I have talked to them many times but they hang on my phone or misbehave. Please ask them to renew my number or atleast tell us why they have disconnected it. Otherwise i'll have to complaint to police for the same. The number of the employee who has the documents is 01146056086 the girl who picked the phone is very misbehaving and disgusting. Please reply regarding this sir/ma'am.

we have given valid documents (photocopy of adhar card and photographs) . if they are not valid atleast you need to inform that. Also tell us what do we need to do for reactivating that number. That number has been given to different services that's why it is very valuable for us.
But they are least bothered to solve our problem and keep delaying it. Sometimes the number i have mentioned they pick up call and put it on hold. Please resolve my issue.
Jyoti shokeen
9871219674 (number to contact me)
AircelSupport
 
May 16, 2017

Deducting money

Dear Customer (Sunil Kumar Singh 24011984),

We would like to inform you that the number (7070419936) you shared doesn't belong to Aircel connection, so we request you to share the correct concerned Aircel no. to assist you better.

Thanks and Regards,
Aircel Social Media Team
Sunil Kumar singh 24011984
 
May 15, 2017

Deducting money

Meri bhabika number hai Jisper caller tune activate ho gaya hai per aircel ka looking customer care phone nhi uta raha hai Delhi phone per use b nhi uta 120 rs kaat chuka hai kya Kari help me my no 7070419936

Complaint Registration Form

    Information of the Company you are complaining about
    Subject of Complaint
    City (optional)
    Complaint Details
    Attach photos (optional)
    Confirmation code

    Submit

    Share this site with others

         
          

    Recently Updated Complaints

    Uttarakhand Roadways - Refund of Unsuccessful booking
    Kindly process refund of Unsuccessful booking, Reference...
    Pearls india ltd. - for refund our money
    R/Sir we had deposited our blood sweat earned amount...
    Boarding Pass Consultancy Pvt.Ltd Amritsar - Fake & fraud consultancy
    Dear friends don't believe this consultancy this...
    uppal municipality - WASTE DISPOSAL IN THE LOCALITY
    ADDRESS- H.NO- 2-1-49/22 ROAD NO.10 SURYANAGAR COLONY,...
    Vijay Tv - Bring back kadhala kadhala to Its actual time(10 pm)
    Me and my family were big fan of vijay tv😍. Daily I use...
    PNB - blocked userid
    Respected sir with due respect I want to inform you that...
    Pan card - Pan card not received yet
    Dear Sir, My PAN card status is given below but yet i...
    NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure - refund
    sir/madam the pan card fees has been deducted from my...
    Dream 11 - Withdrwal Account
    Withdrawn cash not received in my bank account its been 9...
         
     

    User Registration

    Already a Complaint Board member? Log in now.
    Username:
    E-mail address:
    Password:
    Code:
    or connect with Facebook

    User Registration

    A confirmation email was sent to "".
    To confirm your account, please click the link in the message.

    If you don't see the email in your Inbox, please check your Spam box.

    User Login

    Not a member of Complaint Board? Register now.
    E-mail address:
    Password:
    Forgot your password?
    E-mail address:
    Back
    Loading, please wait...
    Your password has been sent to the specified email address. Log in
    or connect with Facebook

    User Facebook Login

    Enter Username