TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

gistdc

May 20, 2016

On VAS activation

UNWANTED SERVICE ACTIVATED
Rs.400/- deducted from my balance since two weeks by vodafone co. in the name of different value added services against mobile no-9916026830 which is not opted by me. Each time I recharge my number each VAS was getting activated without my knowledge. I have lodged a complain to customer care of vodafone(Karnataka) to return back my balance.They have not responded in the right way.Please see the matter and instruct them to refund my balance at your earliest.Thanking you
Gis George
waquar9804

Reliance cdma

Myself Amit K. Verma, and I'm using Reliance cdma features phone bearing no. 7439158889, i want to say that cdma network is very bad from last 2 months.. There a no signal in my phone. When i complain Reliance customer care to discuss my isse, they always says system is updating now kindly contact after 2 hours.. Sir please help..
aroragaurav28101990

Outgoing calls barred

Hi TRAI,

Today my service for outgoing call has been barred however I am getting incoming calls and when I made a call to the customer support for information , the support guy used abusive language.

can you tell me whether I made a mistake to port from airtel to vodafone

I want immediate action or compensation. Would not stay with vodafone any more.

Gaurav Arora
Yoga Raj

May 19, 2016

sent sms plan not activated as per plan

9363249357 is my mobile no and on 06-02-2016 arond 12:27pm i recd a sms to mobile and the content was recharge with stv 188 all local ,std calls 25 p min for 365 days then i recharged with with stv 188 dut it was activated for only 90 days then i called cc and they said it was activated for 365 days the tt no or sr no or complaint no is 242702786 . then i continued and mylast recharge date was 09-05-2016 recharge amt was 110 and 14-05-2016 my a/c balance had reached Rs:5 i was shocked and i called cc they said you ari in 1 rupee plan per call and again i had to explain but they simply ignored me and they said it will be solved within 48 hours tt no raised on 14-05-2016 4604435811 nothing has happened till totay . today again i called cc but ignored so badly again the same stort will be solved within 48 hrs ttno:4608750720. the worst part was with aravind .a team lead and today ramasamy it so horibble from your cc excutives pl teach them the right way to speak with customers ....any how my issue is not yet solved ...
Sneha Bhaduri

May 18, 2016

Porting Request is being rejected by Vodafone after the payment is being cleared

This is to inform you that presently we are the corporate customer of Vodafone. But as per company's requirement we have processed the request for port out from the month of Mar'16. But they keep on rejecting the request giving different reasons.After the bill is being paid they reject the request due to non payment. They are harrassing us byrejecting the request always.I have complained the same to Vodafone but no action has been taken.

Hence requesting your intervention on the same.

Its been a long time that we are requesting for the port out.

Sneha Bhaduri
Phn - +91 8420106690
Email - frontdesk@teamtaurus.co.in
ddhaval87

May 18, 2016

Company calling from different numbers.

My number is 9033340973 and I am using Idea prepaid card. As per rule the cellular operators are only allow to call with number starting from 114... for the scheme but they are calling from different numbers to forcefully receive the call. So please solve this problem and stop operators to call from other numbers.
ag7057

Deduction of balance

I have recharged my reliance number with internet pack but even then reliance has deducted approx rs250/- from my balance. So please help me to refund the money. They assured me to refund the money but today they are not picking the call.
Anusha Emily

May 17, 2016

sms Bar (Blocked) Problem

Kindly Find My Problem For this no. 9962424200 ( Status - Sms Blocked ( Bar) Last 20 Days ) Kindly Solve the Problem As Soon as Possible............
Silamupulsar

4G activation but no use

Hello sir. I'm silambarasan from puducherry so many times call your customer care but no response plz check and not clear in my complaint I'm so upset ...

Thank you for contacting us. The reference no. for your Airtel mobile 9629907512 is C4GDA30510286843, registered on 10-may-2016 17:15.We will update you by 12-MAY-16.

Thank you for contacting us.Hope the concern related to your airtel mobile 9629907512 has been resolved to your satisfaction.Your Ref.no.is RCRCB40512534229 registered on 12-may-2016 14:11

Thank you for contacting us.Hope the concern related to your airtel mobile 9629907512 has been resolved to your satisfaction.Your Ref.no.is RCRCB40512546613 registered on 12-may-2016 15:55

Thank you for contacting us.Hope the concern related to your airtel mobile 9629907512 has been resolved to your satisfaction.Your Ref.no.is CGPSC20512571427 registered on 12-may-2016 18:58

Thank you for contacting us. The reference no. for your Airtel mobile 9629907512 is C4GDA30513619832, registered on 13-may-2016 07:42.We will update you by 16-MAY-16.

All for compliant details plz check and after call back and two agent cut my cells this is two much and I'm useing sumsung j7 4g support mobile
manojattri9

May 16, 2016

Getting fraud calls from vodafone bihar numbers regarding ATM debit card details and they took all the money as a online shoping

On 13-May-2016, My Mother received a calls from unknown number i.e. "8678835939" which seems to be of Vodafone Bihar.
They confused my mom that if they will not tell the account details immediately then their account be blocked and they will not be able to withdraw the amount, due to this my mother got worried and gave the ATM debit card information and hence they deducted all the money from the account (24k). after this they asked my mom to give contact number of anyone who has debit card saying that they need grunter so that there amount can be refunded... In Himanchal Pradesh peoples are getting such type of calls and one of my known has suffered same kind of problem... when we are contacting to those fraud people they are using very abusing language also threatening us.... we have logged the complaint with bank but not getting any serious actions.... we want to know that how such peoples are making fraud with peoples.
We need to know that who they are and from where they are on the basis of their contact number....but if they are getting SIM with the unknown names then how the operators are allocating these SIM to such peoples... Need help from trai to stop such persons so that no other can be cheated like this...I can give another required information if trai/ operator come forward to stop such crime.
Manoj Attri
+91-8745843440
kashyop666

postpaid bill payment

I am tushar sharma i used a tata docomo postpaid line num 9038007763 on DEC 2015 but after activated this number i went to Assam where without gave any prior notice they disconnected my outgoing and incoming for which i had lots of problem.And after came to kolkata when i tried to asked them about this they unable to informed me and then they told me to pay my bill where i asked them to send physical or e bill they not sanded yet.then after some days spended and i gets several calls from some unwanted number about to pay the dues which comes around 1760 where i had not got any bill hence they threated me that they call from delhi court to and they submitted case.i can pay the dues but not that they said ill pay how much i used. and i want to stop this harassment.
conectarun

May 16, 2016

Vas activation &without my knowledge issue SIM card in my name

Dear sir ,

Dear sir ,

I am using Aircel 9884833024 200 postpaid plan . Few months ago I was charged 460 extra in my bill for downloading. I didn't download anything. After complaint they reduced Rs.200.but that 200 rs reverse not done . Now again this issue begins. In April month bill I was charged Rs.199 extra for downloading. While contacting Customer care they are informed me as I download something. I am educated. I know what I am doing in my mobile. I am receiving msg that I activated some unknown plan and If I want to deactivate I have to call some toll free numbers. I know whether I activate or not.

I did not download anything. Kindly send me revised bill for April month without download charge.

And also my mobile number 9884833024 incoming outgoing service cut. I am asking customer care what happened he Will told my payment was not done .aircel sale person without my knowledge taken SIM from my proof . Please do needful.
A run Kumar .
stoleti

Call Drop

I am very Disappointed with Call Drops from Vodafone. I am not able to talk at least 5 Min. All my money wasted and i want take this as serious actions. or let me know how to proceed through law.
Nrisingha Mukherjee

May 15, 2016

UNWANTED SERVICE ACTIVATED

Rs.45/- deducted from my balance today by vodafone co.against mobile no-8158921938 which is not opted by me.I have lodged a complain to customer care of vodafone(W.B) to return back my balance.Please see the matter and instruct them to refund my balance at your earliest.Thanking you
Nrisingha Mukherjee
ideacellular

May 14, 2016

RE: AUTOMATIC SERVICE ACTIVATION AND BALANCE NOT REFUNDED

As per your telecon with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and addressed. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Customer Care, Idea Cellular
Kamalee

Complaint against idea

I'm Kamalesh using idea 9092018888. Recharged Rs.99 on 13/May/16 tariff was 200 local calls but I got a message that 200 STD mins. Spoke with customer care they said tariffs are revised,but I didn't get information regarding change of tariffs from Retailer or Idea but every month before expiry of that pack im getting a message that my 99 pack is going to expire within 5days why don't they send a message regarding change of tariffs.so I want 200local mins or Rs.99 in my Main Balance.complaint no ############
AircelSupport

Dear Anand(anandravish),

Thanks for writing to us. This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. At Aircel India, customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Aircel Social Care Team
Email us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in
dshanmugan

Fake mobile bill

My Vodafone number 9884890626

dshanmugan

Fake mobile bill

My Vodafone number 9884890626
I am using 666 postpaid plan. Few months ago I was charged Rs.600 extra in my bill for downloading. I didn't download anything. After complaint they reduced Rs.500. After that I did not face any issues. Now again this issue begins. In April month bill I was charged Rs.199 extra for downloading. While contacting Customer care they are informed me as I download something. I am educated. I know what I am doing in my mobile. I am receiving msg that I activated some unknown plan and If I want to deactivate I have to call some toll free numbers. I know whether I activate or not. I did not activate anything

vrkprasad

May 13, 2016

Unjustified charges for tariff cutter

My mobile No. is 9290994570. Operator is TATA Docomo (CDMA).

I recharged with Rs. 47/-, a tariff cutter of outgoing i. local Tata to Tata 10 paise per minute and other local and STD Mobile calls @ 30 paise per minute. I recharged it on 23rd March, 2016 and its validity is 180 days. It is supposed to be valid through the mid of September, 2016.

On 5th May while going to Delhi & Utharakhand I recharged with Rs. 28/- which is a roaming pack valid for 7 days. It worked fine.

But when I returned back to my home circle (AP) 3 days back the network provider is charging at a high tariff. When I enquired the customer care today they were telling my tariff cutter don't work or expires though it has more than four and half months validity, since I recharged with a roaming pack.

It is horribly unjustified that a roaming package that is used in an outer circle will put an end to the tariff package which is used in a native circle. Moreover, nothing is mentioned to me while recharging a roaming package. This is not all justified and definitely will amount to cheating a large number customers. I request a proper action should be taken against M/s. TATA Docomo in this context. And also I must be compensated by reimbursing the extra amount charged from me for the last 3 days along with a Rs. 500/- for putting me into trouble and wasting my time. My recharged tariff cutter package should be reinstated and the tariff cutter I charged again should be reimbursed.

Thanking You Sirs,

VRK Prasad,
vrkprasad@gmail.com
tonykc92@gmail.com

Unwanted Messsages

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am a BSNL user and and everyday i get unwanted messages from 656566, 652000 and something named browser message. I contacted the customer care and and they said that they can not do anything about it. They also could not convey the sender details. As a customer, I hope, I have right to get the details of the one who sends me message. The messages are really annoying that they send links telling that hot models, romance and things like that.
I registers my number with TRAI last week but nothing has changed.
I request TRAI to help me in this.

Tony KC
satish koul

reversal of VAS CHARGES

Sir/madam
I would like to inform you that, I am postpaid customer of idea cellular. VAS has been activated by mistake from my phone and was deactivated with in minutes of activation. On confirming from you idea call center it was conveyed me that the charges will not be reverted as this service was not even used by me. The reply was if the services were activated by the idea than they will reverse the charges for VAS. It seems clearly they are cheating the customers for their mistake.

satish koul
Arpit400

Eligal msg come

I have received various eligal farmer's msg from below center:-
IM-GGRCWR;MD-GGRCNW and its related massanger i have try to stop it.But massanger's persion is not ready to lission msg regulery come.
Plese do need fully to stop it.Bz i have not a farmer.
anandravish

UNWANTED SERVICE ACTIVATED

MY AIRCEL PREPAID NO IS 7062124269.
I HAVE GOT TWO MESSAGE 1ST THAT "DIALER TONE" pack is activated for 30 daysa on your mobile number and charged ₹ 35 on 12/05/2016. BUT I DIDN'T ACTIVATE THIS.and second that download dialer tone for 60 days and charged 10 rupees i didn,t activate this also When i am call aircel customer care i got a very bad responce .
SO PLEASE GIVE MY MONEY BACK AIRCEL.
abbas ahmed1

May 12, 2016

mobile number suspend due to sms or call in dnd number

my vodafone number 9830166066 / 9874606656 this is fully my personal cell number which was blocked for SMS or call at dnd activated number also I'm using two other no which is 9674373345 / 9674393345 for my coaching classes .I visited to viodafone store they said that i need to register with TRAI. Actually I did not do any kind of marketing . I'm sending messages to my friends and relatives only.and also i have a educational coaching centre so I'm sending sms in the students so ple clear the problem immediately. I dont have idea regarding this matter , if any problem you can block last two number but please continue my personal no which is 9830166066 / 9874606656 & I respect to your law .
Therefore I'm requesting to you kindly concern my matter and continue my service . please revert to me as possible.

KARAN BHOJNALAYA, JM road pune - About illegal mess
    KARAN BHOJNALAYA ,JM road Behind McDonald's Pune...
    jiofi 2 - Not working
    Joi dongle not working. I have purchased Jiofi 2 on 8th...
    Idea - Wrong offer
    Hello Sir, My name Sourav...
    merit cum means scholarship (MOMA), kerala - Scholarship Amount not credited
    Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for a Merit-cum-means...
    Eureka forbes Water Purifier - VERY SLOW PURIFIE THE WATER
    Dear Sir/ Madam I have facing the problem last one week...
    Nykaa - Late delivery
    I had to wait 21 days to receive my product that too after...
    NAGAR NIGAM SAHARANPUR - Leakage of water supply pipeline
    Dear sir, There is water supply pipeline is...
    shopaaz.com - cheating
    Hi, Please don't buy any product from shopaaz....
    HDFC Bank - Credit Card - Telecaller Abuses
    REMINDER:18 Hi.. HDFC Bank Team, It is 17th...
    Bank of Baroda - refund not completed.
    Dear Sir, We have Given The Refund reference number by...