Tsrtc bus pass

Consumer complaints and reviews about Tsrtc bus pass

Hi ,

I was travelling from Gangaram chandanagar to Himayatnagar in 113 Bus and there was a lady theif who stole my wallet from my laptop bag while getting down the bus. I realised it after reaching my office.

I had my TSRTC Metro bus pass in it which I got on 21st November 2020 from KPBH bus station.

Pratibha

Hi ,

I was travelling from Gangaram chandanagar to Himayatnagar in 113 Bus and there was a lady theif who stole my wallet from my laptop bag while getting down the bus. I reliased it after reaching my office.

Pratibha

vkiranb8

Feb 8, 2020

Busspass online

Hi team,

Actually I have done a transaction on 15-JAN-2020 for TSSRTC city bus pass , Merchant side the transaction is successful and from my account the amount Rs.1128.00/- got debited, But from TSRTC I have not get the confirmation so can you please give the update about this amount and could I know when can this get credited in to my account.

Merchant Website : tsrtcpass.in
Amount : 1128.00
Customer Name : VITTAPU KRISHNA KIRAN
Customer Email : [email protected]
Status : SUCCESS

Can I know whom I need to contact . any suggestions to get the amount back to my account.
Rajasri Ramagiri

Oct 25, 2019

Lost my bus pass

Iam studying in jntuh manthani belongs to civil 3rd yr with pin no 17VD1A0131. Recently I lost my bus pass.plz cancel my bus pass from sulthanabad to pannur x road.my ssc Hall ticket no is 1534118254.ssc pass yr is 2015
Rajasri Ramagiri

Oct 25, 2019

Lost my bus pass

Sir iam studying b.tech second yr in jntu manthani.. belongs to civil engineering department.Iam a dayscholar student from sulthanabad to pannur x road for studying b tech.... recently I lost my bus pass sir.So daily iam going to college with bus charges sir.As I belong to middle class family,it is hard to travel travel without bus pass sir.so plz cancel my bus pass sir.I will apply for the new bus pass.plz sir
Sathwik S

Sep 25, 2019

Lost my Bus pass

I usually travel from ecil to suchitra, as Im a student.. Qnd 24 sept i lost my buspass with the id card..Plz help me as soon as possible.. as daily i travel for 3 to 4 times and my parents wont be able to afford money for it.. please help me with a duplicate copy of bus pass..

Jul 1, 2019

I give application to cancel my pass before 8 day's back still now not cancel the pass plseeee cancel my pass I'd number 19062208755893

Plseee cancel my pass immediately..... It's negligence of raithifile buspass station secundrabad........ 8 day's over but not cancelled plseeee take action
Rahilaa

Ph:9866583497
Kyatham deepak

Oct 12, 2018

Lost my bus pass

When I am going to college VNRVJIET I lost my bus pass.And while going to my college I think it slipped somewhere on the way or in bus.bus is going from miyapur to gandimaissama.my registered id is 18071607001237.please issue duplicate bus pass to me.I am from very poor background family.please help me by the issue.
Askyadav

Oct 4, 2018

Lostmy TSRTC bus pass

Date of incident 05/10/2018
Place of incident: Secunderabad bus stop
Time morning 8:30am
When i was in the bus i took the pass and showed to the conductor and kept in my pocket but i think it slipped in the bus
It was a 29 number bus
My bus pass is lost and the register id of my pass application is 17082205010872
please kindly issue a new pass and help me with the procedure.Thanking you
Askyadav

Oct 4, 2018

Date of incident 05/10/2018
Place of incident: Secunderabad bus stop
Time: around 8.30 am
It was a 29 number bus
Please help me about the process whether it can be replaced or please kindly issue a new pass
Rohit Kumar RN

Sep 12, 2018

Date of incident 10/09/2018
Place of incident ecil bus stop
Time morning 8:30am
It was a 242 bus
My bus pass is lost and the register id of my pass application is 17062804131643
Please i want a new pass issued
I request with my humble heart please kindly issue a new pass
Armulla Srikanth

Jul 27, 2018

Charging Extra Money

I'm Srikanth studying BFA 1st year I went with my friend to take his bus pass at midhani depot.Total charge of Student bus pass is 525rs along with service charges but he took 550rs,when I'm asking him why you are charing extra money he told me that it was a service charges,but when I told him that we will not give extra money, he replied that he will not give bus pass with a rash language. So please take immediate action on him sir at midhani depot.

Thanking You,Sir
Ankitha..

Jul 16, 2018

Lost bus pass

I have lost my bus pass while travelling
Can i get the duplicate pass with my application number.please let me know the process
Prashanth2211

Apr 3, 2018

Lost my pass

‭1803 230 59 13 825‬ Is my Reg ID

I lost my pass while travelling. So please let me know is there any alternative to get back the same pass.

Or is there any option for registering complaint online so that again bus pass is re-issued on the same Reg ID
Ganesh Ssg

Mar 27, 2018

Lost My Bus Pass

I belong to B.Tech 4th year. I have Lost My bus pass in my college and I have renewed it today only. When I went to principal Madam for Sign she was busy and said to wait for some time and when I went to drink water at that time my bus pass has lost it. when ever we got to bus pass counter they are asking 20 Rs extra if there is not sign on it every time when I go to college if forget to ask sign on my bus pass so suddenly I have renewed my bus pass today only and I went to college in the same time got to strike in mind to keep sign on the bus pass at that time only I lost the bus pass. So can I get a duplicate pass for the lost one
ANUSH MOGILI

Nov 1, 2016

REQUESTING TO GET DUPLICATE BUS PASS

This is with regard to my lost buss pass on 1th November 2016..
When i asked the employee of TSRTC he straight away refused to issue a duplicate copy of my student buss pass which still has a two months of validity..

Kindly let me know if i can get a duplicate copy of my buss pass, if so the procedure and charges applicable..
Ganeshreddykatla

Oct 19, 2016

Issue of bus pass

I belongs m.tech 2nd year, Due to the change of college code my bus pass renewal is cancelled, so I went to secundrabad bus pass section to cancel my bus pass and they said for m.tech 2nd years new bus pass will not be issue due to 2014-2016 acadamic year candidate. Because of this problem I have to pay 2400/- rupees instead of 500/- to tsrtc how can I pay as iam a student. Is this right ... Please give me right information regarding tsrtc bus pass section rudeness..

Issue of bus pass