TSRTC

Consumer complaints and reviews about TSRTC

madhuchintal

Jan 16, 2019

jeedimetla buses

the jeedimetla bus conductors are always looking for collections only.we ladies have to stand on steps everyday because of less number of buses.after working in office i am very much tired and not able to travel in these buses because of heavy rush.everyone from this area is suffering of tightness. we are not even able to breathe inside.please increase the number of buses in this areas.otherwise you may here of incidents of girls falling from buses due to heavy rush.

please do add some more buses from jeedimetla.
prashanthvv

Jan 16, 2019

Complaint On Driver

Am the one of the passenger in this bus the bus is traveling in overspeed from HUNMAKONDA to HYDERABAD the bus no is AP27Z 0018 ON Jan 15th, 2019.The passengers are asking the driver the driver said I have not driving u give complaint any where I don't care. At the same time conducted also said I have no complaint book. Please take action against them. Also he did not take the tickets from non stop centers.but money is collected.
KhiloNa

Jan 11, 2019

Rash driving

The bus driver of bus No TS 02 Z 0340 Super luxury of Hzb depot is driving rashly and if we asked so he has raised his voice against the passengers On the route of NH163 On dated 11-01-2019
Please take necessary actions on bus driver and conductor too...
rajk62119

bus not stopping in busstop

hi sir. Am a B.Tech student living in ferozguda in new bowenpally. I always wait for the buses going towards gandimaisamma every morning. Every morning from timings 7:50 - 8:30 , there are no buses from secunderabad to gandimaisamma directly. But every day i see a metro deluxe bus numbered AP11Z7532 will arrive ferozguda busstop at 8:00 AM every morning . I, along with 3 other students with an elderly man always signs for the bus to stop at ferozguda bus stop, but it never stops at our stop. The bus driver is completely wasting the petrol by simply roaming it on roads. He just stops the bus hardly at 3 major busstops which are in path between secunderabad to gandimaisamma. Even the conductor in the bus never suggests him to stop at our stop . Telangana government have recently built 3 bus stop ports in ferozguda sequentially, even though the driver is showing arrogance to stop in our stop. I request you to give him a strict council to make him stop bus at each and every stop , else just transfer his post from metro bus driver to a district bus driver , as he perfectly fits for that post. I hope you may give him a perfect council and make him a perfect driver. If he changes this kind of behaviour its fine else i will be meeting the higher authorities and will take serious actions on your council. Thank you.

bus not stopping in busstop

sandhya pissay

Jan 9, 2019

rash driving of a rtc bus driver

yesterday i.e, 08.01.2019 infront of NATIONAL REMOTE SENSING CENTRE, BALANAGAR ONE OF THE DRIVER HIT MY BIKE AND WENT. I FELL DOWN.PLEASE GIVE A TRAINING TO THE DRIVERS HOW TO DRIVE IN A CITY IN HEAVY TRAFFIC WITHOUT HURTING ANYOF THE CITIZENS, WHO ARE HAVING THE SAME RIGHT TO DIVE AN A ROAD.
Margapuriram

Jan 9, 2019

Bad manners of Driver Mr. Sampath 7382821053 (Service no. 1615)

I have traveled in TSRTC from hyderabad to Vijayawada on 8th night by Service no. 1615 Driver Mr. Sampath Cell no. 7382821053, during night time he played audio songs upto vijayawada, even after request also. we did not have sleep in entire journey.

We decided not to do journey next time in TSRTC due to bad conduct of the driver.

Prasad
Manisha krishna

Jan 2, 2019

Misbehaviour by driver and conductor

I am student [ women].. I got in 219 bus in balanagar.. As bus was full occupied.. I am the only person standing.. No crowd at all.. Beside driver by holding rod i jus stood.. Driver came and said come inside so i went.. But i was unable to hold upper rod.. Again I went and stood in front.. One lady she got in bus and she was standing at the back of me.. Even she also unable to hold properly inside and she stood at the back of me.. Conductor told me very rudely.. Don't u have manners.. As lady at the back of you wants to hold.. So I told if she has inconvenience she will tell me.. And to be true that aunty was calm.. In fact she don't have any problem.. Driver was saying.. U will talk through mobiles I will get disturbed.. In fact I was holding phone.. Even I don't have headset also.. And while driving driver was talking over phone..

Ap11z6101 this is bus no.. In 2nd January 2019..evng ..conductor is Muslim

8N/229..IS THE BLOODY BUS.. WHERE IT WON'T STOP for people while getting in.. But in dullapally.. Jus because of 2 ladies as they work in CTO...NAMPALLY...driver and conductor stops for no reason like filling water in engine.. And they were literally going slow.. Since that lady called this conductor to stop the bus

Pls take some measures as students r also citizens and no one cares about students. And they don't even stop bus while getting in bus...
anojkumar

Jan 2, 2019

complaint on rash driving & Unconditional bus

Hello there..!, As a citizen, I need to Complaint against the rash driving and unconditional bus, As I was travelling from khammam to Pragathi Nagar last night, the bus belong to madhira depot, the driver was very rash on his driving, at one point of time, we passengers has felt that bus was on the road. we have inform driver that "drive safe & your driving was very rash". He don't even want to apply brake when there are speed breakers.

driver Name : P S KHAN
driver Contact Number: 9491506220.
depot Name: Madhira.
Bus Type: Super Luxury.
Service Number:8992.

I request you, Please Take care of the passengers travelling in the TSRTC bus, because, We are making the Income to you guys. please make A note.

Please the Action as soon as Possible.
voloju

Dec 31, 2018

Metro Deluxe duplicate pass

One week back I renewed my Metro Deluxe bus pass. By mistake it got damaged. Can you issue dulicate bus pass for the same. I renewed on 24/12/2018 only. Kindly request you to help in this regard. Thanking you - sekhar
magiupendar

Dec 30, 2018

Bus driver not responding

Sir we are waiting on dilakukan nagar bus stand at 10 clock and we are going to nakrekal and finally 10:50 pm one badra chalam express bus is came we are asking sir this bus is going to nakrekal he said that we are not going it is a government service and he bus has goes through nakrekal why he is said iam asking why you r not require nakrekal stop p
Amjadkhan1122

Dec 29, 2018

Less buses

At balajinagar less number of busses are there to travell......we are suffering a lot to travell from other places toh balaji nagar..... So please increase the buses to balaji nagar..

Dec 26, 2018

Request to extend the local bus stop from Alwyn X roads to Miyapur X roads which is coming from via Hitech city

This is regarding extending the local bus stop from Alwyn X roads to Miyapur X roads which is coming from via Hitech city.
We stay at Miyapur-bachupally road and it is very difficult to reach office at Hitech city. We have connectivity from Alwyn X roads to hitech city but there is no direct connectivity from Miyapur X roads. We have to change multiple buses/autos to reach Alwyn X roads.
I observe that buses are there till Alwyn X roads if you extend it to Miyapur X roads it will be really helpful for people stying in Miyapur, Bachupally, JP Nagar, Mathrusri nagar. Kindly consider the request and help us reducing the pollution by opting for public transport.

Dec 26, 2018

I observe that buses are there till Alwyn X roads if you extend it to Miyapur X roads it will be really helpful for people stying in Miyapur, Bachupally, JP Nagar, Mathrusri nagar. Kindly consider the request.
sathyamrao

Dec 25, 2018

doesnt stop in the bus stop

he doesn't stop the bus in the bus stand in Peddapalli the bus no is 0024 super luxury bus which is Mancherial depo Peddapalli the person named Raju he is a controller he is not responding to the situation I want rm number please send to this number 9849668566 my name is Sathyam Rao
ram7306

Dec 24, 2018

Request for services to hitech city

There is no bus services to hitech city route between 07:30PM to 08:30PM,daily iam waiting for atleast 40min,major job holders are from hitech city and madhapur so can you please arrange the more services in night time.

thankyou.
RAMA KRISHNA RAVURI

Dec 23, 2018

ROUND THE TICKET CONCESSION

In your website you mentioned if we book the round the ticket 10% concession is available but when booked round the ticket concession has not been given with reference to my ticket numbers 59974746 ( KPHB, Hyderabad to Karimnagar ) and ticket number 59974747 ( Karimnagar to KPHB, Hyderabad ). Date of journey is 24.12.2018. Please look into the matter and do the needful. if this is going to be situation nobody will believe TSRTC and think next time before travelling.
Mohon7012

Dec 22, 2018

Illegal, corruption

I am traveling from Hyd to Bangalore on 22/12/2018 at 7pm. Bus boarding point is MGBS. In front of platform no 6 there is a TSRTC bisleri store. The shopkeeper is selling one liter water bottle for Rs21(MRP is Rs20). When asked how can he sell it for Rs21, his reply is "it is just a rupee extra and it is TSRTC department store, so it is priced so".
Where as other shop vendor in same line are selling one liter bisleri water bottle for Rs20
Yes TSRTC want to increase it's revenue, I support it.. but not this way.. is it really going to TSRTC revenue or shop keeper revenue??
How much illegal it is, a govt store selling a water bottle more than it's MRP price??
Same at TamilNadu, Amma water bottle is sold for Rs10, in all Bus stand. That adds revenue for the RTC.. not this way of lotting the public..
Sridevichandangr

Dec 22, 2018

Increase buses

Now a days could observe that tsrtc buses are clean and tide.One small suggestion if possible please increase the number of buses from chandagar to hi-tech/Madhapur..
IAS in future

Dec 20, 2018

Driving without ensuring people's departure

The drivers duty mindedness to ensure timely reaching to Depot is laudable.But his ignorance regarding whether people departured or still on bus footboard was very inhumane.He was forwarding bus before passengers stepped out of bus and not seeing the passengers safe step in to the bus.This may result in person's life.so please make him responsible.Bus no:AP28Z4169 of 113 I/kp from uppal to kukatpally at evening slot.hope for sooner reply.
Raheem54321

Misbehaviour by conductor

My name is Raheem uddin, I'm an student.

I was traveling with my grand mother from zaheerabad to Ameerpet. My grand mother can't see so I arranged a seat for her in the second row so that it should not be any inconveniences for other while we get down but this conductor id:800981 timings: 20/12/18 16:16 with bus number: TNA08975 misbehaved with us saying:

"Arai isku piche leke ja va bait idhar kaiku bithara"

This is really unexpected and unparlimentary from this conductor.

I want RTC head to take action against him and I want details about the action taken and take my number if you want more details "9963168808"

And I also want to address that i have asked for ticket till SR Nagar but he has given me an ticket till MGBS.

I haven't selected tsrtc because of such good services.

Abdul Raheem
RR Sanju

Irregular Bus Timings

There is no Bus from Ashok Nagar to Hitech City from 11.50 AM to 12.50 today. Daily 222 buses are getting delayed and they don't have any proper timings. Kindly take some severe action or allocate some more buses.

RR Sanjeevini
RR Sanju

Irregular Bus Timings

RR Sanjeevini
chaitu0512

Dec 19, 2018

Complaint On Driver

Hi my name is chaitanya. As i saw near jubilee hills neeru's bus stop, one old age senior citizen was trying to stop the bus which was routing to KOTI - Patancheru ..But the driver of that bus was not stop the bus in busstop and he simply skip the stop and went. That senior citizen was very dissapointed.That bus Number is
TS 07 Z 4065 @ time near neeru's stop is approx 9.50 Am....i hope TSRTC officers are going to take an action on that particular driver.
thak you.

Shaliniiii

Dec 18, 2018

Please provide as many as 49M bus in office

Please provide 49M buses as many as possible during office times i.e 9:00 AM to 11:00AM and during evening times i.e 5:00 PM to 9:30 PM .As we are having less number of busses in this root it is becoming very difficult to travel and I think in one bus around 150 passengers are traveling.From starting point i.e secunderabad it self the bus is crowded when it comes to 2nd or 3rd stop it is becoming a hell. As you can find this posetion in patny and paradise ,lady's as will as gents are footboarding please look into the issue as soon as possible.If the issue is resoved people would be thankful to TSRTC service

Lexicon motors siliguri - Registration delay
    I have car purchase in 14 December 2018 in Lexicon motors...
    Gemporia - Payment not successful
    I have paid for online payment through SBI net banking...
    ICICI BANK DEBIT CARD FRAUDULENT TRANSACTION - IIN/I-Debit/SI CPPAST
    Dear Sir/Madam A debit Rs 2049.00 was debited from my...
    Indane/ LPG - LPG subsidy stopped without my consent
    LPG subsidy stopped without my knowledge sirs, i was...
    Mobile - Refund not provideed
    Your employee deepak Sharma called me from number...
    M/S Perspi Interactive Pvt Ltd - complaint against clickjobs
    I am Sub Inspector Ajay Kumar, from Delhi Police, Cyber...
    house hold luggage - One package not received
    I have booked 02 parcel from ratlam to Amritsar on 09 Jan...
    Street Dogs - increasing street dogs in my locality
    Dear sir/mam, This is with regard to the increasing...
    Illegal Pond filling - Illegal filling of pond
    Dear Sir / Madam, A humble request to all the...