TSRTC

Consumer complaints and reviews about TSRTC

bhavani.432g

Nov 20, 2018

Lack of Buses

Hi Sir,

We are doing night shifts and worked in Himayath Nagar. There are only few buses coming from sr.nagar to himayath nagar. Daily we are suffering a lot. In the time of 7:30 to 8:30PM only 1 bus is going through this route. Please provide more buses from sr.nagar to himayath nagar route.

Thanks in Advance
Satya.
JaganmohanReddy

Nov 19, 2018

Bus facility to Shivam Road and Tilak Nagat

There is no bus facility to Koti, Afzalgunj and Nampally covèring Shivam Road colonies such as DD COLONY, CENTRAL EXCISE COLONY, NEW NALLAKUNTA, BAGH AMBERPET AND TILAK NAGAR. Kindly divert 3K and 136 buses via OU Campus, Shivam Road and Tilaknagar at a 10 minutes frequency. Thank you.
JaganmohanReddy

Nov 19, 2018

Extension of RTC Buses

There is no bus service between Rampally and Secunderabad Syn via Cherlapally, IDA, HCL, Ashok Nagar, Mallapur, Nacharam, and Habsiguda. To mitigate the hardships of commuters; kindly extend Route No. 250C up to Rampally.
Samy97

Nov 13, 2018

Enraged and disappointed

The first time i booked in tsrtc the bus was 40mins late , the second time i reserved in tsrtc they gave my seat to someone else and made me sit in some other seat and the bus was late as well.I was really enraged but the conductor couldnt care any less.Really disappointed i may not make this mistake of reserving my seat in tsrtc anywhere in future!
ganga363

Nov 11, 2018

Bus delay

Service no.1760 today(11 nov 2018) bus departure was delayed 50 minutes.l tried to contact driver according to the details i recived from tsrtc. Mobile is not in coverage area. When i stepped in bus i asked to bus driver mobile is not responded
Bus was delayed , but didn't give proper answer. Wrost service i never travelled like this.......
rosy54

Nov 9, 2018

About refund

Ticket not booked but amount is debitedI
I have booked a ticket but ticket is not booked amount is debited

Details

Status : Incomplete
PMerugu

Nov 8, 2018

Not enough Buses

Just to bring to your notice that there are very few buses from secunderabad to raj bhavan via somajiguda and back. As a result the buses are overloaded at rush hour
PMerugu

Nov 8, 2018

Not enough buses

There are very few buses on the bus route between Secunderabad and Raj Bhavan road via somajiguda, with the result, the buses are overloaded at rush hours. Request you to please add more of No 49 which plies on this route.
Hari Prasad Čhîňţů

No busses available

There are no busses available between 12am to 2 am from nizamabad to warangal route being two of the most popular nd big cities in Telangana itself. PASSENGERS suffer alot with mosquitoes. Considering nd atleast allotting 2 busses between those 2 hours will be lot helpful.
nandy334

Driver behavior

I have reserved a seat in bus from Hyderabad to karimnagar at 21:30 was calling driver from 21:20 he is not answering and there was no announcement with bus number he picked up call at 21:50 and said bus left the station...... Then all at a sudden I saw the bus I went inside the bus and asked did bus left the station???? He said Why should I wait for you Or said bhayya I was calling you and he replied why should I answer your calls. He started abusing me and said go and sit silently

And the twist is he tried to sell my seat to someone else......that is the reason he said that bus left the station

He said go and complain to whomever you want no one can do nothing..

Is RTC That chepoooo I hope someone take up this matter and train driver accordingly and such thing must be posted as a update

TKT NO 59451640 JBS-KRMR,SRVC NO:7129(JBS-KARIMNAGAR) Seats:29,30(M,M),FARE:441,DOJ:06-Nov-18 09:30 PM

My email id vivekanandareddykommera@gmail.com

I need an update on this complaint status.

COLLECTING MORE AMOUNT FROM PASSENGERS

Tsrtc bus no: TS 08 Z 0212. (Hyderabad-Badrachalam) ON 06-NOV-18 FROM HYD TO KHAMMAM ACTUAL FARE IS RS400 BUT DRIVE IS COLLECTING Rs 500 FROM THE CUSTOMERS.KINDLY PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION. DRIVER COLLECTED FROM ME ALSO.

COLLECTING MORE AMOUNT FROM PASSENGERS

Tsrtc bus no: TS 08 Z 0212. (HYD-BADRACHALAM) ON 06-NOV-18 FROM HYD TO KHAMMAM ACTUAL FARE IS RS400 BUT DRIVE IS COLLECTING Rs 500 FROM THE CUSTOMERS.KINDLY PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION. DRIVER COLLECTED FROM ME ALSO.

COLLECTING MORE AMOUNT FROM PASSENGERS

Tsrtc bus no: TS 08 Z 0212.(HYD-BADRACHALAM) ON 06-NOV-18 FROM HYD TO KHAMMAM ACTUAL FARE IS RS400 BUT DRIVE IS COLLECTING Rs 500 FROM THE CUSTOMERS.KINDLY PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION. DRIVER COLLECTED FROM ME ALSO.
Ra Jesh Ya Dav

Nov 4, 2018

Weast bus

Service No 1240 (JBS - SRISAILAM)
Driver Name B.SANJEEV
Mobile Number 7382839003
Journey Date 04/11/2018
BUS WITH OUT GLASS FOR WINDOW. AND SEATS WAS TARED. THEN WHY THIS BUSES ARE AVAILABLE IN ONLINE TO BOOK????

Weast bus

Sai_610

The Worst Service

I'm Facing a lot of journey Issues while travelling qith TSRTC. Every time there will be no response from the drivers after Booking also, and will get 1 - 2 hours late in reaching the travel destination.

If this situation is continues same.. TSRTC will lose its identity.. in public.. with their worst service..

My journey is from Hyderabad - Adilabad

I do travel with tsrtc twice in a week..

Please do take some immediate actions on staff.
Ravikanth076

Conductor gave me wrong ticket

High price in 16c bus
Ravikanth076

Conductor gave me wrong ticket

I step into the bus 16c at sairam theatre. I want to goto ecil. Conductor took 15 rupees from me and gave ticket from new bridge to ecil.
jeikrishnan

Oct 30, 2018

bag left in the bus

I was travelling by TNSTC bus from Sunkavarchathiram to Kanchipuram bus that reached Kanchipuram Bus Stand at 9.45pm on 29.10.2018- Monday.
I have left my Grey Colour Shoulder Bag in the double seat on the left side of the bus as I was hurriedly getting down from the bus to catch the upcoming another bus.

While travelling by the other bus to Arakonam, I came to know about the bag that I left the bus which was plying from Ponthamalli to Kanchipuram in which I travelled reached Kanchipuram bus stand at 9.45pm.

I have not noted down the bus number nor detained the ticket. I was told by the depot incharge that the said bus might have gone to Orikkai Depot and told me to contact the depot manager. But I could not contract the depot as the telephone numbers are not getting through.
I request you to kindly give me the contact number in Orrikai Depot or else please help me to enquire whether any of such bags have been handed over to the depot manager so as to enable me to contact and get my bag with certain cloth articles and other accessories.

Regds / R.Jeikrishnan.
Advocate,Tirupur.
Mithilesh Kumar Singh

Oct 25, 2018

Make a payment by cards issue

I tried many time by buy the bus pass using credit card at SR Nagar bust stop(Hyderabad) but who has make the bust pass it is not accepting credit card and debit and also speaking way is very baldly, Suppose he does not accept any cards then why did mention.Only telling today is not possible you come tomorrow. When I expanse so much time for by buss pass then what is meaning of pass. Why I want to buy the pass because we want to save the time.And what is benefit by passenger.Please resolve this issue because right now maximum transaction by digital electronics.
Sravanthireddy20

Oct 24, 2018

Less 11w buses b/w 7pm to 7:45pm

This is my second complaint about very less 11w buses. Please consider this as important issue.. from one bus to another bus it's taking more than 45 min waiting time to catch the bus. Because of this crisis of buses we are suffering so much. Please provide more 11w buses after 7pm.
kishorevuyyuru

Oct 22, 2018

Delay Bus Arrival

I have booked ticket from hyderabad to banglore and it is a special service and they chage double price. But the drivers didnt even know about the route to banglore. The actual time to arrival is 7:00am but it arrives on 11:00am. Service number is 84163. How the TSRTC heads working? They want only money. This is the 3rd time i suffered with TSRTC BUSes. From now i QUIT BOOKING in TSRTC.
Sarada Prasada Nanda

Oct 21, 2018

No proper service

No proper service we booked a AC bus but the AC is not working very very poor service bus no 3851 plzz take action
Ruchitha Mudusu

Oct 20, 2018

Unreasonable fair

I am travelling in a ordinary express bus to jbs.I know it is the festive season and all the buses are almost reserved.but I didnt booked any so I took a express which is reserved and atlast there are 6 seats left in that bus. After travelling about an hour we, 6 people were asked to pay a fair of 310 which is equal to the super luxury fair.when we asked about it the conductor was repeatedly saying that he was told by his official to take one and half fair. He was asking us to go to his official to ask him . He was saying that because he know that we cant get off the bus and travel back just to complain about 100 rs . If his intention was to take super luxury fair he should have told us before so that we could take the actual super luxury. And you people never get tired of leaching money from public . Surely , the amout we paid will not be recorded and I think the so called officials will manipulate the records and will take that money.
tarunraj2222

Oct 18, 2018

Money deducted from bank account but ticket is not generated

I have booked a ticket from tsrtc on 13th Oct. 2018. Money had deducted from my account but ticket is not generated..txn no. is given below

Thank you for using your SBI Debit Card 459XX1408 for a purchase worth Rs300.0 on POS PSRTCONLINE5121 at APSRTCONLINE IN txn# ############.If not done by you, forward this SMS from mobile number registered with SBI to 9223008333 to block your card. You may also call 1-800-111109

help me to get refund.
Priya somishetty

Oct 17, 2018

Bus delays

The bus service is pathetic especially in the festivitie seasons. Please do improve the bus services for out stations. It took 4.5 hours instead of 2.5 hours journey.

EPFO - PF delayed
    I've applied for PF online on 6th october, but the...
    Shree Keshav Associate - pos machine issue
    my account your sbi bank is in no is 61288821399 the pos...
    India bulls dhani personal loan - 18-112018 Paid the 1416/-
    Dear sir/My name is Ramasaidulu, Iam India Bulls dhani...
    Axis Bank - Experience in closing my account
    Hi,  My name is Parul Christian. My Axis bank account...
    Vadodara Traffic Police - Harassing people and taking money
    I parked my bike in parking zone of lb complex mandvi...
    TEZ APP - Tez app failed transaction related
    Unified Payment Interface holds the top speed in the...
    SOC Men Cotton blend jacket- Blue - Wrong Product received
    I have shopping from Paytmmall, Order No: 6524260417, I...
    Indiaideas@icici - Upi transaction issues Indiaideas@icici wrong payment
    Sir I have done recharge on 21 April, 2018 on my jio no....