TSSPDCL

Consumer complaints and reviews about TSSPDCL

Harish_Mehra

Jul 17, 2018

Electricity bill paid twice for June 18

hello sir,
I first tried to pay my electricity bill through Airtel site, it showed that the payment was not done, then i went to pay my bill from other merchandise (paytm) there it was done instantly, but when i am checking my account, the electricity bill is paid twice, pls refund or adjust my money in subsequent bill.

USC - 109658450
Airtel TransactionID # 786714438
Paytm Order num # 5366129250

Electricity bill paid twice for June 18 Electricity bill paid twice for June 18

raghunath_n00

Jul 16, 2018

Excess Bill

We typically get around Rs. 2000/- pm as our electricity bill. But, this month bill Dtd 11-07-2018 showed an amount in excess of Rs. 6000/-.
We were surprised and looked at the meter reading and the current meter reading (16-07-2018) showed clearly much lower reading than what is recorded in the bill dtd 11-07-2018.

16-07-2018 (Today) meter reading (photo attached): 18862kWh
11-07-2018 meter reading as per bill (Bill photo attached): 19310

From the above, you will be able to appreciate that there was an error committed by the meter reader while recording the reading for bill dtd 11-07-2018.

Comparison with previous month consumption:
Units consumed as per Bill Dtd 11-07-2018: 814 (28-days)
Units consumed as per Bill Dtd 13-06-2018: 385 (33-days) - Bill photo attached.

Request you to please review and resolve the matter.

Excess Bill Excess Bill

rafatulla

Jun 30, 2018

highelectricity power bill

I am leaving in a small 2 bhk apartment S K BAZAR, SAEDABAD AMIN Road HYDERABAD.
Since February 2018 my house electricity bill is too high in April Receipt Amount :7459, May Receipt Amount :7674 and June Receipt Amount :9893. I cant afford such high electricity bills. Kindly fix my issue by replacing the meter.

Your quick implementation will be highly appreciated.

Consumer Name MEHJABEEN MIRZA
HYDERABAD
gaddam keerthi

Jun 30, 2018

HI SIR,
I AM KEERTHI , RESIDENCE H/O-1, CHINNA THOKATA , SANJEEVAYA NAGAR COLONY, NEW BOWENPALLY,OPP UNION BANK,Unique Service Number - 100582489 for reference.
This is in regards with incorrect amount we are being charge for electricity for the past few months. and we use general electrical appliances such as Refrigerator, tv ,apart from the daily usage appliances like Fans 2, Lights 3 etc. we both are working 9 am to 7 pm we will not at home. only refrigerator will run.few months bank we went to electricity office and informed them that we are getting so much of bill which we are not using. last month may-2018 we got the bill only -600/-. than again this month june-18 my current bill is 1600/- . many time we are given complaning but no one is bothering about this. at last in electricity office they given same persone number his name is gadeela suresh phone number - 9440812909. i called him and explained my problem daily from past 1 week but no use. today the current person came and cut the electricity in my house. and again i called mr suresh he is saying pay 70 per of bill than we will rectify the problem. whats the problem with government persons no one is doing there jobs seriously.
kindly take an action on this lasy persons who are not doing there jobs ........
the current office address - O/o. DE/Operation/Bowenpally, 33/11KV Bowenpally Sub-Station, Opp: Kendriya Vidyalaya, Bowenpally, Secunderabad - 500 011

thanks and regards,
keerthi
yelisetty2004

Jun 20, 2018

highelectricity power bill

we are facing with problem of high electricity meter reading and high amount of bill like factories. Informed to the billing person. instead of solving the issue , raised the one more additional amount of 6000/- levied.
yelisetty2004

Jun 20, 2018

highelectricity power bill

The electricity bill is coming very high. informed to meter reading person but no use.power also fluctuating every day. The costly items like Fridge, AC are damaging.
Meter of electricity is running continuously with out using power.
Santhoshi Bijapur

Jun 15, 2018

Wrong previous and current units and caliculation

Wrong bill calculation and again next month it causes 2months bill...I would be loss for this month paying more and next month i will get 2months bill because present kWh is mentioned as last month present kWh...

8/6/2018 bill
Previous kWh 4899, present kWh 4899(wrong present kWh so wrong units calculation causes excess bill for me)
Units 100

Wrong previous and current units and caliculation

Raghukanna

Jun 14, 2018

No response from government employees

Our current meter has burnt out. So we applied for new meter. New meter has came but linemen is not responding from two days to fix it. I complained about this in substation but there is no response.

No response from government employees

Ashlita

Jun 12, 2018

High electricity bill

We are leaving in rented house from last 2 months the bill is too high,in the month of may we paid 7400 bill now in the month of june 2018 it was showing rs 9000 bill.we are leaving in a small 2 bhk apartment in malakpet sripuram colony details of bill
Sec:chanchalguda,USC:100903529,SNO:P2024368.
subbaraok

Jun 12, 2018

Delay in noting of meter reading by TSSPDCL

Delay in bill generation is causing excess tariff

Dear Executive engineer,/ DE
Tsspdcl  KONDAPUR, Kukatpally
Hyderabad.

Sub :delay in bill generation causing heavy tariff and loading approx Rs 900- 1000 per month. USC nos

My actual billing is below 750 but where as this month and few earlier months concerned, it is touching 1200+ . The reason being bill is getting generated for 36/37/38 days which should be actually 30th day. Daily consumption of 6units are adding up for 6-8 days and causing the higher tariff above 200 units and causing extra 900-1000 rupees to my bill. I am losing every month 900-1000 just because of bill generation staffs delay. Till now I end up paying 20000-30000 in last 1 year. So this is a serious issue has to be looked in to immediately.

Sapnamandoth

Jun 11, 2018

Excess current bill

We have shifted to our own house recently...we are getting excess current bill though the unit consumed are less from our neighbors from same building our amount is high since 4 months ...the category is also different in our bill... I want you to check as soon. As possible because there's a lot difference in the amount...
Gosha Mahal
Service no:3012950
Date:11-1-2018
Mohammed idrees

Jun 2, 2018

CARBON ON POLE, NO CONNECTIVITY

S. No. F4045513
USC. 107547712
I would like to inform you that there is no electricity in my home. I think that the carbon problem is on the pole
Hence request you to please rectify the problem immediately because there is lot of heat in this summer season
Mohammed Idrees Cell No.8340930680
Asif Ali Shaik

May 28, 2018

The worst Meters

Hello Sir,

Greetings of the Day!!!

I would like to ask the department, why the meters were changes which were working fine. I don't see any changes in the old Meter and new meter. Since the new meter are changes ever week the meters are getting burned. What kind of quality you have selected.

If week our line men is coming and replacing with the new meter by taking RS 4000. Why should we pay for such poor quality Meters.

Please look in the is matter and do the need full ASAP!!!

Samskruti Prangan Apartment welfare Association
Savarker Nagar, Nacharam,
PIN Code 500076
Sravan-Kumar

May 26, 2018

Frequent power failure and low voltage

My self Sravan Kumar I reside in a colony named NRI Anand Nagar Colony, Ameenpur mandal sangareddy district. We are facing a lot of power issues like frequent power failures at night's and continuous low voltage problem. The transformers installed are very old and cannot supply the necessary load to the colony which results in either power failure or continuous low voltage and fluctuations. All the house hold things are getting damaged.In summers the situation is very worst. This has been known to the concerned authority , no action has been taken. It’s almost 2 months we are facing the same issue being a engineer and line man not even responding to calls and messages. Please do the needful

Sravan Kumar
Venkatreddi

May 25, 2018

Continuous power cut due to load balance

I live in acchaihnagar.. where ithere is continuous power cut due to some transformer issue.... When I go to my near by office they say that it is due to load balance.... I have called you people many times but there is permanent solution for this
Kindly change our transfer or make the changes so that we won't face this issue again n again
AE jaganatham I don't know him but they only give reasons
syedwajid73

May 23, 2018

Remove Electric Pole

Dear Sir/Madam

I would like to request to remove of electrical pole which is touching the wire to my balcony , and very high risk of short circuit and coming sparks and earthing in our walls.

This is to inform you that I am residing in the below mentioned address. This is to bring your kind notice and information that overhead electrical lines on our balcony with iron electric poles which is very unsafe, few days back there was a spark in the pole which is very dangerous to our family as there is small/ little children

There is very high risk of short circuit and coming sparks, which is very dangerous to our family as there is small/ little children.
Some time it gives sparkles and in rain time it is completely dangerous for us and our kids as well as neighboring kids. we face various problem while entering and going out from the house .it is very difficult move in and move out home appliances few days back there was a spark in the pole which is very dangerous to our family as there is small/ little children.
This can lead to damage our life and property.
Hence we kindly Request concerns authorities to remove high tension wire from the above residential houses and Re-Route HT Overhead line by on the road. And Request you to look and instruct your technical engineer to remove to other side as the other poles is in the same line and the last electric pole shifted to in-front of our home when it was open land. It would be very thankful if you cooperate with us.
Look into this Matter and please do needful justice.

Syed Wajid Hashmi

Remove Electric Pole

manojsreepuram

May 20, 2018

Frequent power failure and low voltage

My self S V Manoj My USC No :(110244639) I reside in a colony named Vediri township, Ameenpur panchayat, patancheru mandal sangareddy district. We are facing a lot of power issues like frequent power failures and continuous low voltage problem. The transformers installed are very old and cannot supply the necessary load to the colony which results in either power failure or continuous low voltage and fluctuations. All the house hold things are getting damaged.In summers the situation is very worst. This has been known to the concerned authority , no action has been taken. It’s almost 2 years we are facing the same issue. Please do the needful
Manoj
rajasri96

May 15, 2018

meter too much charged

hi i have a meter to one portion in my house. the portion is empty and no one occupied it. so there should be a negligible electricity bill and i paid it regularly every month. suddenly one month, the bill charged was 18000 with arrears. how i can pay 18000 with arrears when im paying current bill regularly? also the portion is empty. who used that much current? i went to ae also but nobody's is taking the issue seriously. please help me
manjunath419

due to meter was ran fast, so domestic meter was got Rs 6500

i jagadish
meter no 3412 05417 USC 108041250
bhagwan colony, kushaiguda, hyderabad 500062

in october 2017, bill was 571, after this in November Rs 6,226, on that i called electricity officer, he cross check the meter, he confirmed meter was running very fast, this not working properly, due to this bill was charged more, he said need to carry meter to LB nagar office they will find will give new meter, but those people failed to identify the issue and to escape this, they meter was fine and not given, take new meter from cherlapally TSSPDCL, if it is meter is fine why these people meter not given, they are not trying to see any thing, with this wrong, we lost Rs 6500, this is very serious issue. how can i pay this much amount. please look into this issue and i am asking AE cherlapally he said you should pay total amount then will provide New meter. during this period these people disconnected two times power connection without my permission.(one more meter existing one with other service no)

jagadish.P

due to meter was ran fast, so domestic meter was got Rs 6500 due to meter was ran fast, so domestic meter was got Rs 6500

Dinesh sammeta

Apr 16, 2018

Street lights not working

Hello sir.
Im dinesh a resident of lane no.5 anand nagar colony new malakpet hyd-500036. As total street lights are not working since three days. The lane is completely dark.We are experiencing very much trouble. We are having thieves problem also.
Please take serious action and rectify the problem asap.

Dinesh
akhil.uth

Apr 16, 2018

High Bill

Everymonth we get a bill of around 150-300(max). This month we got a bill of 1242 which is highly impossible considering the appliances we have. Two fans, two tube lights and a fridge. Please do look into this matter. The USC no is 102181023
Abhinay Hebbar

Apr 6, 2018

Problems with incorrect/high billing - USC : 100266057

Hello Sir/Madam,

This is in regards with incorrect amount we are being charge for electricity for the past few years. We reside in a 2 BHK (750 sft area) and use general electrical appliances such as AC, Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Mixer Grinder (Wet), Geyser, Water Purifier apart from the daily usage appliances like Fans, Lights etc.

Ideally, other households with the same usage of appliances receive a bill of somewhere between 500-1000 rupees, however, we usually receive very high compared to this around 2000-2500. We've suspected there could be an internal wiring issue for which we are receiving such high amount, but we've changed the entire wiring 6 months ago and also got earthing done for home. However, this did not change the amount we receive.

Since our building is 28 years old, we also suspected that old meter could be the reason for such high amounts, but even that was changed few years ago which did not result in any change in the amount bill we receive.

After ruling out the above options, we believe that someone might be diverting their household's consumption in our meter. Request you to visit our place and help us with this concern. We usually pay around 2000 rupees every month for electricity bill which is way over our budget and we would like your help to rectify this.

Looking forward for your quick response. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

AnushaGan

Apr 4, 2018

Regarding DC case due amount Bill

Hi Sir/Madam,

We have purchased an old house and when the old owners vacated they have cleared all the current Bills.But immediately after their vacating we got a bill amount of Rs2800 per meter (per meters 2800*3=8400Rs)with name DC Case due amount name.But the old owners are not aggreing to pay this bill.

How can we get rid of this amount and change meters on our names.

Please give a suitable suggestion.

Anusha
Srini Aru

Mar 8, 2018

Executive Engineer
ERO: 70
SEC: Bhel township
Service Number : 103036322

We are receiving excess current bills, though we are not using electrical appliances and consuming less power. We came to know that excess current bills have been generated as our meter is running even though main is off. I request you kindly check our Meter at the earliest and do the needful.

With Regards
Ch Srinivas Aravind

una mamlatdar - illegal construction
    TO MAMLATDAR SIR AND TDO SIR UNA, GIR SOMNATH,...
    wekiearn.com - Fraud company cheatero
    This is a fraud company there's no dout with that I...
    Airtel Secure One assist - I forget to mention one of my damage as i notice it later...
    I forget to mention back glass damage as i notice it later...
    Honda Activa 4G - RC
    Be noted I had purchased new HONDA ACTIVA 4 on 2nd Feb...
    SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN - Sholorship not received
    My name is Shikha Agrawal. I blong from middile class...
    Asansol Engineering College - Warnings by placement team
    I am a btech student from asansol engineering college. Our...
    Haryana Family Pension - FAMILY PENSION NOT REVISED AS PER NEW GRADE
    DEAR SIR I am Ramesh Kumari Sehgal (P.O : 1064). W/o...
    Nykaa - Usage of obscene amount of plastic for packaging
    Nykaa, an extremely reputable online shopping site has...