TSSPDCL

Consumer complaints and reviews about TSSPDCL

Jan 11, 2018

Regarding electric Pole newly installed on 11th Jan 2018

Hi Sri,

I am Rohit Kumar s/o T Narsing Rao resident of 2-3-64/10/77, Jaiswal garden today morning i.e. on 11th Jan 2018 TSSPDCL contractor came and installed a pole beside my house, he did not even took any permission from us but because of the pole we are facing problem as the pole top is easy touchable from our building, event at the time of installation we informed the workers to install it little far from our building so that we would not face any risk.

But it's a horrible thing he installed the pole as we can touch the top of the pole from our 2nd floor and moreover it's very dangerous when people dry there cloths

I seriously request you to reinstall the pole correctly or remove the pole and reinstall on the opposite side beside the GHMC pole (on opposite side building don't have any entries --closed compond wall).

Hoping you will do the needful immediately.

Your's sincerely

Jan 11, 2018

Regarding electric Pole newly installed on 11th Jan 2018

Hi Sri,

Hoping you will do the needful immediately.

Your's sincerely
raajshekar

Jan 10, 2018

Excess Meter Reading

Our domestic service connection number 100169214,of TSSPDCL, Hyderabad.
This is a single phase connection. Our usual monthly consumption is just about 100-150 units. Whereas, this month, the reading has jumped to almost 350 units, which is really absurd.
We dont have AC or Geyser in this portion. As this is winter season, we dont even use the Fridge much and Fans also are used very limitedly. As it is a single phase connection and quite old wiring, etc, we dont use geysers also.

How come the meter reading has spiked so much. There must be surely a meter fault.

I checked for any complaints link on the TSSPDCL website, but found no link to raise a complaint.
So, thru this forum, I request the concerned authourities to look into the matter and rectify the issue as soon as possible.

Kindly do the needful at the ealiest Sir.

Raajshekar
Sai Gopal

Jan 5, 2018

excess bill amount

Executive engineer,

sec:peerzadiguda

ero:kesara

sc.no: 1601 05257, usc :101773701, in the bill of january i got a excess amount of bill even we have not used much electronic appliances, and the category has fallen to 1B(ii) instead of 1B(i). I think there is a problem in the meter please solve the problem as soon as possible.

vamshikrishna95

Jan 4, 2018

excess Arrears amount

Hello sir,

s no 22008 00692
u s n 109459084

i paid my last month bill through online(December 27th)but in the January's bill last month bill came along as arrears..
and i am getting a load of 0.75 KW but in bill am getting 1 KW's bill does it effect on my electricity bill help me with this.

thank you sir.

Executive Engineer
ERO:Saroornagar
SEC:Kothapet
Area Code:1681

We are receiving excess current bills since October 2017, though we are not using electrical appliances and consuming less power. We came to know that excess current bills have been generated as we have been monitored during November - December 2017. I request you kindly check our Meter at the earliest.

With Regards
KGirisam
sathishthoutam

Dec 29, 2017

high tension wire over head on the 100 house

Requested sir Dated 29-12-2017
Not:- remove of electrical pole overhead , and very high risk of short circuit and coming sparks
This is to inform you that I am residing in the below mentioned address. This is to bring your kind notice and information that overhead electrical lines on our 100 residential houses with iron electric poles which is very unsafe, few days back there was a spark in the pole which is very dangerous to our family as there is small/ little children

I, along with 100 family are facing overhead wire problems in our premises i.e 18th Division of Ramagundam Municipal Corporation, shivajiNagar Ramumandir Main Road, Godavarikhani Mandal Ramagundam of Peddapalli district I approached concerns Electrical Department to take action Re-Route HT OVERHEAD TRANSMISSION HIGH TENSION LINE (HT/LT lines) which is over roof we can’t make roof due to line. its highly powerful which is catch away from 10 ft. Almost 100 resistance houses are Affected by HT TRANSMISSION LINE. The HT TRANSMISSION LINE, and the electric Iron Poles which are unsafe and there is very high risk of short circuit and coming sparks, which is very dangerous to our family as there is small/ little children.
Some time it gives sparkles and in rain time it is completely dangerous for us and our kids as well as neighboring kids. we face various problem while entering and going out from the house .it is very difficult move in and move out home appliances few days back there was a spark in the pole which is very dangerous to our family as there is small/ little children. Due to this wire we cannot make roof.
[Due to electricity overhead wires, we are in big trouble that wires and electric iron pole are bad condition, almost 40 years old wires still continues using crawl Peoples. No one can wonder for them security and small kids.
This can lead to damage our life and property. if the government kindly permit us to remove the overhead line with our own expenditures, we are ready to pay the chargeable amount if the government not take any action.
Hence we kindly Request concerns authorities to remove high tension wire from the above residential houses and Re-Route HT Overhead line by on the road. And Request you to look and instruct your technical engineer to safeguard the electric pole. It would be very thankful if you cooperate with us.
Look into this Matter and please do needful justice.

Thoutam Sathish
Pin 2505209
Cell No 9963024459
varunsai9

Dec 27, 2017

I paid current bill from SBI INTERNET BANKING , MONEY DEBITED BUT PAYMENT NOT SUCCESSFUL

I paid current bill thorough sbi online , money debited and payment was unsuccessful, what should I do to get money back?
T P Venkat Rao

Dec 20, 2017

Tree has to be cut toucxhing wires

Tree branches are touching the supply wires on the pole, made many complaints no response, T P Venkat Rao, plot no 329 Satya Sai Enclave St no 20 beside SHOBHA GARDENS MILITARY DAIRY FARM ROAD, Secunderabad Bowenpally cell 8897774999 or 9985168178. Current supply is snapped every time pl come and do the needful.
LOHITHKUMARPUTTA

Dec 12, 2017

MY NUMBER REGISTER BY SOMEONE

I AM GETTING NOTIFICATION DUES OF BILL PAYMENT.AND RECIEVES CALL THAT HAVE TO PAY POWER BILL.BUT GETTING SOME ONE ELSE BILL .IT REGISTER BY MY NUMBER .PLEASE CHECK IT AND REMOVE MY NUMBER 9848248158
Rohit Kushwah

Dec 10, 2017

voltage fluctuation

My name is rohit
My service no. Is 12015021330
My usc no. Is 102162190

Last 2 days i am facing lot of voltage
Fluctuation cotinouesly IN my building . I think is only my electricty face. My area under kondapur power station. Plz fix my problem as priority can u fix this problem permenent i facing this problem every month .

My mobile no. Is — 9533275077
mallikharjun k

Dec 7, 2017

Receiving more power bill since last 4 months

since last 4 months, we are receiving more power bill, usually will get power bill from the range of 150-200, but since last 4 months we are getting the power bill as from 500-600.

our usage units was105, even though we get 408 as power bill, when we verified our bill with some other bill.
for them unit charges calculated as 2.25rs per unit, but for us calculated as 3.9rs per unit.

could you please let us know the issue.

Mallikharjun K
Jk1776

Nov 28, 2017

Wrong arrears

I had paid my bill up to date but from last 6 months i am getting arrear of amount RS 30,000/-
Plz sir I request u to look into this
Shivakhanna

Nov 26, 2017

Bill payment

I paid my current bill from SBI BUDDY WALLET amount debited from my account but bill is not paid to TSSPDCL
govindreddy38

Nov 23, 2017

Excess billing for the month of Oct 2017

Ref: Unique Service No.102032943, Name: P. Nivarthi Reddy

Reg: Excess billing for the month of Oct 2017

I am very shocked to receive the electricity bill amounting Rs. 1035/- against electricity consumption, for the last month .I receive bill amount in the range of Rs.700 for every month but for the october month it has crossed Rs.1000 .It is not possible for me to have used so much of electricity in October'17 month, The bill units clearly mentioned as 191 units. And as per tariff schedule FY 2017-18 from TS southern power portal, it is mentioned that " 0-100 Units/Month rate is Rs 3.30 and 101-200 Units/Month rate is Rs 4.30. So for 191 units it costs Rs 717/-.

Request your kind attention on the same and rectify immediately.

Nivarthi Reddy
7207280106.
govindreddy38

Nov 23, 2017

Excess billing for the month of Oct 2017

Ref: Unique Service No.102032943, Name:Nivarthi Reddy

Reg: Excess billing for the month of October 2017

I am very shocked to receive the electricity bill amounting Rs. 1035/- against electricity consumption, for the last month .It is not possible for me to have used so much of electricity in October'17 month, The bill units clearly mentioned as 191 units. As per tariff schedule FY 2017-18 from TS southern power portal, it is clearly mentioned that "above 100 Units/Month & up to 200 Units/Month" 0-100 rate is Rs 3.30 and 101-200 rate is Rs 4.30. So for 191 units it costs Rs 717/-.

Request your kind attention on the same and rectify immediately.

Nivarthi Reddy
7207280106.
sagaram.shanmuga

Nov 14, 2017

Excess billing for the months of Oct 2017

Reg: Excess billing for the months of Oct 2017

Ref: UNIQUE Service No.1103718217, Name Shanmuga

Reg: Excess billing for the months of Oct 2017

I am quite shocked to receive the electricity bill amounting Rs. 1035/- against electricity consumption, for the last month at my residence.It is just not possible for me to have used so much of electricity in October'17 month, The bill units clearly mentioned as 191 units. But as per tariff schedule FY 2017-18 from TS southern power portal, it is clearly mentioned that "above 100 Units/Month & up to 200 Units/Month" 0-100 rate is Rs 3.30 and 101-200 rate is Rs 4.30. So for 191 units it costs Rs 717/-.

Request your kind attention on the same and rectify immediately. Also please educate your bill print person while printing the bills.

Shanmuga.
7337324962.
Godugu

Nov 6, 2017

ARREARS DISPUTE

To TSSPDCL ,

I've paid October Bill before the due date but the same amount is added to November bill as arrears. please look into it and deduct the arrears from November's bill.

ARREARS DISPUTE ARREARS DISPUTE

siddaiahy

Oct 27, 2017

power cables are on my plot

power cables are on my plot . I am not able to construct house . I am asking line men , AE , ADE , but no body is responding . If raise a ticket , they are closing complaint as resolved . what I have to do now. Linemen phone number 9553309716 . My phone number is 9491424254.
kiran1982_rngr

Oct 21, 2017

wires posing threat should should replaced/worked immediately.(photos attached)

its thata new connection is given to a buidling in the lane, person from your deparmewint climbed my house pulled all wires with the help of a bamboo stick get it near to my terrace and made easy for his work.
after pulling wires hand connecting the meter wires to pole wire he flew/left the wires as seen in pic near to the house and did not even might to move away from the home --which might casue accidents to my people now. his recklessness/and irresponsibility is seen as we were calling him he went away gnoring and telling that depatment will itake care and its already a plan to replace in the next year

• how ever i wanted to see in the pics there are unncessary boxes to the pole thats too dangerous and outdated rusted. open wires may cause a lot of damage if not attended now.

• To aviod uwanted accidents before any tragedy to strike

• wires hanging loose can be spotted in the photograph

• poles or wires posing threat should should replaced/worked immediately.

please do not turn a blind eye to the problem before anyone die of electrocution

G kiran kumar
area-080332
grp-M

H.NO 8-3-228/682
RahamathNagar Yousufguda

wires posing threat should should replaced/worked immediately.(photos attached)

ricatyrau@yahoo.com

Oct 16, 2017

Unable to make online bill payments

Dear Sir/Madam:
TSSPDCL has recently changed ERO codes without informing the public and as a result people are facing hardship in paying electricity bills on time. Public is unable to either re-register their service numbers on the TSSPDCL website or on e-seva.

Request speedy resolution of this issue.
htornala

Oct 15, 2017

Improper current bill

Meter has been changed but the billing is wrong
sharukh2khan

Oct 13, 2017

money has been deducted while paying electricity bill but bill not paid

while paying electricity bill money has been deducted but bill not paid so how i would get back my money? will they get back to my bank account?
can anyone please let me know
Pavankanth

Oct 10, 2017

Reg: Excess billing for the months of July'17 , August '17 & September '17

Ref: UNIQUE Service No.110257209, Name P THIRUPATHI

Reg: Excess billing for the months of July'17 , August '17 & September '17

I am quite shocked to receive the electricity bill amounting Rs. 500+/- against electricity consumption, for the last three months at my residence.It is just not possible for me to have used so much of electricity in the last three months, more so because I was out of the station with my family for 10 days and the house was locked also we being working people half of the day we will be not at home.

We usually get 100-200 rs as a bill but from past couple of months, we are getting double the usual bill for the same usage.

Request your kind attention on the same and rectify any mistakes. Please adjust the amount in coming months bill. Thanking you in anticipation,

Pavan Kanth,
mail Id : ponaganti.pavankanth@gmail.com
9989197989.
Taiyab Raza

Sep 25, 2017

Tree branches falling on Electric wires

Hyderabad
9/25/2017
Problem : Tree branches falling on Electricity wire for which regular shock Circuit happens.

I request the authority to take a necessary steps to cut down the tree branches falling on the electricity wires , its been regularly noted that when ever rain falls the water on the tree leaves falls on wire and carbon get deposit and Phase get fused.

I have been told by electricity authority to call in MCH to cut the tree, when I call MCH help line 155304 they told me to call 1912 .

But there is no response on 1912 the phone rings and rings.

Contact

Ambala RMS (CRC) - item not recvied deliverd
    Dear Sir, Please find attached the...
    INDIAN ARMY - Disability pension document 2001
    From Ex NK Sasidharan Pillai C No....
    UTI SENIOR CITIZEN UNIT PLAN - mediclaim amount not yet paid
    Dear Sir /Madam Mediclaim for the Senior Citizens...
    PAN NSDL - OTP NOT RECEVIED
    Token number:0018532527 payment successful O.T.P not...
    Amr Infrastructure - Breech of contract
    I have paid 15 lacs to amr in 2011 but they are neither...
    aksara infotech - Job satisfection
    Hi Im Subha Roy doing job in aksara Infotech for 1.5...
    Jio - Not recharged
    I recharged my jio mobile no.8639068385 via phone pe by...
    Tagore polytechnic - Frauding
    This college is frauding with students by putting much...
    Singapore Post (Ali Express) - NO SHIPPING UPDATE
    I ORDERED WIFI GLASSES FROM TOPTOM APP . INFO I GOT IT IS...
    Star Health Insurance - Scamming money form senior citizens
    I bought Senior Citizen Red Carpet policy for my Dad. Now...