TSSPDCL

Consumer complaints and reviews about TSSPDCL

sagaram.shanmuga

Nov 14, 2017

Excess billing for the months of Oct 2017

Reg: Excess billing for the months of Oct 2017

320:Kukatpally,
Hyderbad .

Ref: UNIQUE Service No.1103718217, Name Shanmuga

Reg: Excess billing for the months of Oct 2017

I am quite shocked to receive the electricity bill amounting Rs. 1035/- against electricity consumption, for the last month at my residence.It is just not possible for me to have used so much of electricity in October'17 month, The bill units clearly mentioned as 191 units. But as per tariff schedule FY 2017-18 from TS southern power portal, it is clearly mentioned that "above 100 Units/Month & up to 200 Units/Month" 0-100 rate is Rs 3.30 and 101-200 rate is Rs 4.30. So for 191 units it costs Rs 717/-.

Request your kind attention on the same and rectify immediately. Also please educate your bill print person while printing the bills.

Shanmuga.
7337324962.
Godugu

Nov 6, 2017

ARREARS DISPUTE

To TSSPDCL ,

I've paid October Bill before the due date but the same amount is added to November bill as arrears. please look into it and deduct the arrears from November's bill.

ARREARS DISPUTE ARREARS DISPUTE

siddaiahy

Oct 27, 2017

power cables are on my plot

power cables are on my plot . I am not able to construct house . I am asking line men , AE , ADE , but no body is responding . If raise a ticket , they are closing complaint as resolved . what I have to do now. Linemen phone number 9553309716 . My phone number is 9491424254.
kiran1982_rngr

Oct 21, 2017

wires posing threat should should replaced/worked immediately.(photos attached)

its thata new connection is given to a buidling in the lane, person from your deparmewint climbed my house pulled all wires with the help of a bamboo stick get it near to my terrace and made easy for his work.
after pulling wires hand connecting the meter wires to pole wire he flew/left the wires as seen in pic near to the house and did not even might to move away from the home --which might casue accidents to my people now. his recklessness/and irresponsibility is seen as we were calling him he went away gnoring and telling that depatment will itake care and its already a plan to replace in the next year

• how ever i wanted to see in the pics there are unncessary boxes to the pole thats too dangerous and outdated rusted. open wires may cause a lot of damage if not attended now.

• To aviod uwanted accidents before any tragedy to strike

• wires hanging loose can be spotted in the photograph

• poles or wires posing threat should should replaced/worked immediately.

please do not turn a blind eye to the problem before anyone die of electrocution

G kiran kumar
area-080332
grp-M

H.NO 8-3-228/682
RahamathNagar Yousufguda

wires posing threat should should replaced/worked immediately.(photos attached)

ricatyrau@yahoo.com

Oct 16, 2017

Unable to make online bill payments

Dear Sir/Madam:
TSSPDCL has recently changed ERO codes without informing the public and as a result people are facing hardship in paying electricity bills on time. Public is unable to either re-register their service numbers on the TSSPDCL website or on e-seva.

Request speedy resolution of this issue.
htornala

Oct 15, 2017

Improper current bill

Meter has been changed but the billing is wrong
sharukh2khan

Oct 13, 2017

money has been deducted while paying electricity bill but bill not paid

while paying electricity bill money has been deducted but bill not paid so how i would get back my money? will they get back to my bank account?
can anyone please let me know
Pavankanth

Oct 10, 2017

Reg: Excess billing for the months of July'17 , August '17 & September '17

320:Kukatpally,
Hyderbad .

Ref: UNIQUE Service No.110257209, Name P THIRUPATHI

Reg: Excess billing for the months of July'17 , August '17 & September '17

I am quite shocked to receive the electricity bill amounting Rs. 500+/- against electricity consumption, for the last three months at my residence.It is just not possible for me to have used so much of electricity in the last three months, more so because I was out of the station with my family for 10 days and the house was locked also we being working people half of the day we will be not at home.

We usually get 100-200 rs as a bill but from past couple of months, we are getting double the usual bill for the same usage.

Request your kind attention on the same and rectify any mistakes. Please adjust the amount in coming months bill. Thanking you in anticipation,

Pavan Kanth,
mail Id : ponaganti.pavankanth@gmail.com
9989197989.
Taiyab Raza

Sep 25, 2017

Tree branches falling on Electric wires

Hyderabad
9/25/2017
Problem : Tree branches falling on Electricity wire for which regular shock Circuit happens.

I request the authority to take a necessary steps to cut down the tree branches falling on the electricity wires , its been regularly noted that when ever rain falls the water on the tree leaves falls on wire and carbon get deposit and Phase get fused.

I have been told by electricity authority to call in MCH to cut the tree, when I call MCH help line 155304 they told me to call 1912 .

But there is no response on 1912 the phone rings and rings.

Contact
bhavesh.varshani

Sep 20, 2017

Billing irregularities

SEC:Miyapur,
ERO :KUKATPALLY

Ref: Consumer No.110055212, Name V Manoj.

I am a resident of Friends colony,Chandanagar, Hyderabad ,This is to bring your notice that since last couple of month our TSSPDCL bills are not generated on time ,therefore we need to pay extra amount as we already cross our slab ( sometimes just for 1 or 2 unit we need to pay hefty charges).

My Last month bill was generated on 08/09/2017 for 32 days (usually it should not be cross 30 days ) and just because of these two extra days my slab got changed and I have to pay extra money.

I would request you please check my last month bill (08/09/2017) and refund the extra amount which had been paid due the Billing irregularities.

bhavesh.varshani

Sep 20, 2017

irregularities in Billing

SEC:Miyapur,
ERO :Kukatpally

Ref : USC : No.110055212, S NO : 11037 17927 , Name V Manoj.

I am a resident of Friends colony ,Chandanagr ,Hyderabad. My problem is with irregular monthly billing. since last few months the billing people are coming very randomly,Due to this we need to pay more as our slab is already changed. Please take necessary action such that billing is done in proper time and correct interval.

This is the third time I am paying extra amount because of his irregularities and I would request you to please amend my bill (08/09/2017)amount and refund the money.

Thanks and regards
ansar_smd

Sep 19, 2017

Reg: paid august month bill for the months of Aug'17 dated 28/08/2017 for Rs. 1431/- through online but still showing as due

seven tombs,
Hyderbad 500008.

Ref: Consumer No.101381738, Name Ameer ahmed khan niyazi

I have paid the eletricity bill amounting Rs. 1431/- against electricity consumption, through online icici bank and please find the transaction
details given below.the amount is deducted from my account but the same is not reflecting in electricity bill.

Transaction Reference Number:1280400615
Bill Amount1,431.00
J.R Krishna

Sep 16, 2017

TSSPDCL complaints

I have not made any complaint onTSSPDCL' but it is seen many complaints are appears to have registered in 'my complaints'. Request please delete all the complaint made on TSSPDCL immediately
Jaladiramakrishna
vinod20010

Sep 13, 2017

rudly behaviour

As am staying in jagadgirigutta,power is not there for 5 hrs ,i gave a call to 1912,one of the guy he behaved as an roudy,come to anjaiah nagar,i will see you.u will not get a power like that he behaved.
shankark

Aug 27, 2017

Excess Electricity Bill

ERO:Patancheru
Hyderabad.
TSSPDCL

Sub: Excessive Electricity Bill

I bought a flat and got possession in Feb 2017. The flat is vacant till today. The electricity bills were started from April 2017. The first bill was genarated and I paid it online . The unique no of the elecricity bill is 111082978. Second bill is generated and i got a bill of 5287 for a vacant flat. So i raised this issue with the concerned authorities but still the problem is resolved. Kindly look into this issue and please resolve this issue asap.

Excess Electricity Bill

Mdubed

Aug 17, 2017

Transformer dashed by vechicle last 1 month ago

Last month a vechicle dashed transformer and it got damaged and transformer got break down and till now the transformer foundation is not ready it is the place of road and conjusted place for vechicle
So please take the necessary action and make the foundation as soon as possible

Address beside Mohammadi masjid reti Gally near GSM school compound Golconda fort Hyderabad 500008

Transformer dashed by vechicle last 1 month ago

Kuldip kumar agarwal

Aug 17, 2017

Wrong billing and meter defect

Sir/mam

Hello
I am getting excess amount of billing from Tsspdcl against my monthly consumption from last 5 months.5 months later lineman disconnected the line as I had some dues to pay against the bill after the bill payment he re connected the line but from that month I am getting the almost 3 tomes more amount comparing to previous billing.i visited the concerns office 2-3 times they are opposing and stating that we mite be using heavy electrical goods in our home but I belong to middle income group and the house e also not a big house but also I am charged more than my consumption I am repeatedly asking to electricity department office under ERO salarjung near rambagh attapur for checking the problem but nobody is concerned and i am incurring monthly 2000/- & more amount.t they are weaving such bills and telling that we don't know and how much the meter is showing the readings we are giving the bill. Now they are telling to pay the bill and pay a challenge of rs 200/- at another office near Secunderabad and when they will get the intimation regarding the meter testing they will come n disconnect the line and take the meter for checking at it may take 1 to 2 days for such thing till that time the electricity will be disconnected it seems and if their will be any possibility in meter status that meter is not gud then they will decide the parent accordingly .
Please help in this matter to resolve the issue quickly.

Wrong billing and meter defect

bharath6887

Aug 16, 2017

Excess Bill From past couple of Months

Serilingampally,
Hyderbad 500018.

Ref: Consumer No.109702288, Name CH GOPIKRISHNA

Reg: Excess billing for the months of July'17 & August '17 dated 12/08/2017 for Rs. 3000/-

I am quite shocked to receive the electricity bill amounting Rs. 3,000/- against electricity consumption, for the last two months at my residence.It is just not possible for me to have used so much of electricity in the last two months, more so because I was out of the station with my family for 10 days and the house was locked also we being working people half of the day we will be not at home.

We usually get 500-600 rs as a bill but from past couple of months, we are getting double the usual bill for the same usage.

Bharath Suthapalli,
9666679966.
chakilamvenugopal

Aug 13, 2017

Irregular billing period

Generally the billing paeriod is not 30 0r 31 days,It is their wish.The billing people are coming at irregular intervals.Last month(6th April 17) bill was generated.Till today i.,e 9th may 2017 also bill is not generated.So many people crossed 200 units slab.Now we have pay very high amount towards electricity bill becuase of the fault of billing people.Not only this month , many times we encountered the same problem
Please take care and give instructions to the billing people to rectify our problem
Fareed Ansari007

Aug 11, 2017

Wrong Billing

Hi Sir

TSSPDCL is generating wrong bills of electricity consumption which even does not matches everytime with previous open and previous close readings of each month.

This is resulting wrong readings and thus generating faulty bills.

Pl help to curb and control such malpractices

Regards/ Fareed
USC number of TSSPDCL: 110517768, SCNo: D7016902

Wrong Billing

Rajiv Kumar Jha

Aug 9, 2017

power supply cutting down

Sir,I m R K Jha residing At H.no 12-8-206/A/4 , Mettguda consumer meter no V6041399 .Power supply cut from 10.00Am w/out any reason. All my neighbourhood power supply available same phase,when I contact this area lineman SRINU he told me ur phase power supply cut down this is false...
plz solve my problem

RAJIV KUMAR JHA
MOBILE 9912844934,8639641158
Madhu 1998

Aug 8, 2017

csc employees not attending the office.

Nalgonda,
Nampally,
The employee(Srinivas) of csc is not attending to their duties and is not answering to coplaints given. They are irrgular and careless.they arenot answering to the farmers of our village and the farmers are worried. It requires immediate action.
Madhu 1998

Aug 8, 2017

No employees in csc office

Nalgonda district, Nampally mandal
The employees of csc office are not coming in time and are not working on the complaints given to them.they are irregular and not answering the complaints.

Yours truly,
9492226123.
Gaddam surender

Jul 31, 2017

low voltage supply past six months

Dear sir this to inform that past six months we ar faceing low voltage poroblems we ar notable run fans , motars,and electronics gadgets,
I request the concerned AEor DE who is in charge of HIMAYAT NAGAR, street no 2, HNO>3-6-370/2. HYD 500029, Iapreciate the concerned authuority to take immediate action in this matter an rectify the low vlotage problem, the whole area is faceing problem,

G.SURENDER.

+91 8500869928. with regards.
mulugubhasker

Jul 25, 2017

Power disconnected before due date

My service no 1216 11185 & my due date is on 25/07/2017. On the same day of 25/07 around 10am one person came to my house interduesed him as PEDDULU Ass to linemen at that time my son is at home he said pay the amount immediately now or I will disconnect the power before my son called me without intimating he disconnected the power then I spoke to Ass linementhat Iam outstation I will pay the amount online with in hour but he was very rude and asking me bribe for reconnect, then I called Line Men and the answer was same n Rude his cell no 9440498539 & gave his AE cell number 9440813111 Swapna Reddy I called her several time but she did not answer after several attempts she lift the call but as usual like her sabordinate she is very rude n disconnected her cell. Just they blackmail and grab the money from costumer. I think this is there regular practice.I have full day of time to pay my bill. Please look into the issue that no one will suffer from these employees

Sirkus Systems IT Services Pvt Ltd - Customer Services Inquiry
    Dear All our Customer & Employees, If you have...
    Residential house - Compound wall height violation
    Sir I have issue where the neighbor has built a compound...
    Nathella Jewellery Velachery - Velacherry nathella
    About nathella jewellery velacherry.I paid 4 years gold...
    dsssb - incomplete registration no.
    sir, when i was doing registration number. DSSSB...
    maruti wagon r - ABNORMAL DELAY FOR REPAIRING
    SIR, MARUTIWAGON R -MCVXL BS IV NO;MH-02-EE-4399...
    MTS/RCOM connection issues - Critical
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...
    Ibps - WRONG click IBPS SO 2017
    OTHER DETAILS Sir i have one...
    Csicdate.net - csicdate.net
    Please Cancel my account,refund Hello Csicdate! My...
    Jio - JIO RECHARGE 459
    I am trying to recharge my jio number7989381562 plan 459...
    Mts MBLAZE / RCOM - Irresponsible RCOM / MTS provider
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...