TSSPDCL

Consumer complaints and reviews about TSSPDCL

Dinesh sammeta

Apr 16, 2018

Street lights not working

Hello sir.
Im dinesh a resident of lane no.5 anand nagar colony new malakpet hyd-500036. As total street lights are not working since three days. The lane is completely dark.We are experiencing very much trouble. We are having thieves problem also.
Please take serious action and rectify the problem asap.

Dinesh
akhil.uth

Apr 16, 2018

High Bill

Everymonth we get a bill of around 150-300(max). This month we got a bill of 1242 which is highly impossible considering the appliances we have. Two fans, two tube lights and a fridge. Please do look into this matter. The USC no is 102181023
Abhinay Hebbar

Apr 6, 2018

Problems with incorrect/high billing - USC : 100266057

Hello Sir/Madam,

This is in regards with incorrect amount we are being charge for electricity for the past few years. We reside in a 2 BHK (750 sft area) and use general electrical appliances such as AC, Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Mixer Grinder (Wet), Geyser, Water Purifier apart from the daily usage appliances like Fans, Lights etc.

Ideally, other households with the same usage of appliances receive a bill of somewhere between 500-1000 rupees, however, we usually receive very high compared to this around 2000-2500. We've suspected there could be an internal wiring issue for which we are receiving such high amount, but we've changed the entire wiring 6 months ago and also got earthing done for home. However, this did not change the amount we receive.

Since our building is 28 years old, we also suspected that old meter could be the reason for such high amounts, but even that was changed few years ago which did not result in any change in the amount bill we receive.

After ruling out the above options, we believe that someone might be diverting their household's consumption in our meter. Request you to visit our place and help us with this concern. We usually pay around 2000 rupees every month for electricity bill which is way over our budget and we would like your help to rectify this.

Looking forward for your quick response. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

AnushaGan

Apr 4, 2018

Regarding DC case due amount Bill

Hi Sir/Madam,

We have purchased an old house and when the old owners vacated they have cleared all the current Bills.But immediately after their vacating we got a bill amount of Rs2800 per meter (per meters 2800*3=8400Rs)with name DC Case due amount name.But the old owners are not aggreing to pay this bill.

How can we get rid of this amount and change meters on our names.

Please give a suitable suggestion.

Anusha
Srini Aru

Mar 8, 2018

Excess current bill

Executive Engineer
ERO: 70
SEC: Bhel township
Service Number : 103036322

We are receiving excess current bills, though we are not using electrical appliances and consuming less power. We came to know that excess current bills have been generated as our meter is running even though main is off. I request you kindly check our Meter at the earliest and do the needful.

With Regards
Ch Srinivas Aravind
mbkishor

Feb 26, 2018

Service disconnected Before Due Date

ERO 315,

Ref: UNIQUE Service No.111310885,MS GOKUL CONSTRUCTIONS

We reside in House No 1, Gokuls Brindavanam, Bowrampet. Our Service Number is 111310885 under ERO 315. We got bill amount of Rs 2681 and bill date is 13/02/2018.Bill Due date is on 27/02/2018. But Lineman by name Nagaraju (Phone No 7032252973) disconnected service today on 26/02/2018 , one day before due date with out listening to any one in the house. I think he might have drunk or gone mad during office hours as he doest care any one and cut off the wire. Request your kind attention on the issue and rectify immediately. Also please educate your line mans to learn numbers as they dont know to read the date. I am shocked how come they recruited for this kind of job.

Kishore
hotchipps4209

Feb 17, 2018

Erratic bill generation

Have been observing the electricity bill generation for the past 12 months and have noticed how erratically it is being generated month on month. Providing you the Unique Service Number - 101314403 for reference.

Also forwarding the screenshot of the bills generated for the past 12 months and the payment acknowledgement for the current month's bill. Request you to go through the same and let us know in detail if there is a problem. For you information, we do not operate an AC or a geyser.

Erratic bill generation

Srujan.1984

Feb 10, 2018

Delay in bill generation is causing excess tariff

Dear Executive engineer,
Tsspdcl Mayuri Nagar,
Hyderabad.

Sub :delay in bill generation causing heavy tariff and loading approx 400- 500 per month. USC no 109658488

My actual billing is below 750 but where as this month and few earlier months concerned, it is touching 1200+ . The reason being bill is getting generated for 33/34/35 days which should be actually 30th day. Daily consumption of 6units are adding up for 3-5 days and causing the higher tariff above 200 units and causing extra 400-500 rupees to my bill. I am losing every month 400-500 just because of bill generation staffs delay. Till now I end up paying 2000-3000 in last 1 year. So this serious issue has to be looked in to immediately.

srujan.

Jan 11, 2018

Regarding electric Pole newly installed on 11th Jan 2018

Hi Sri,

I am Rohit Kumar s/o T Narsing Rao resident of 2-3-64/10/77, Jaiswal garden today morning i.e. on 11th Jan 2018 TSSPDCL contractor came and installed a pole beside my house, he did not even took any permission from us but because of the pole we are facing problem as the pole top is easy touchable from our building, event at the time of installation we informed the workers to install it little far from our building so that we would not face any risk.

But it's a horrible thing he installed the pole as we can touch the top of the pole from our 2nd floor and moreover it's very dangerous when people dry there cloths

I seriously request you to reinstall the pole correctly or remove the pole and reinstall on the opposite side beside the GHMC pole (on opposite side building don't have any entries --closed compond wall).

Hoping you will do the needful immediately.

Your's sincerely

Jan 11, 2018

Regarding electric Pole newly installed on 11th Jan 2018

Hi Sri,

Hoping you will do the needful immediately.

Your's sincerely
raajshekar

Jan 10, 2018

Excess Meter Reading

Our domestic service connection number 100169214,of TSSPDCL, Hyderabad.
This is a single phase connection. Our usual monthly consumption is just about 100-150 units. Whereas, this month, the reading has jumped to almost 350 units, which is really absurd.
We dont have AC or Geyser in this portion. As this is winter season, we dont even use the Fridge much and Fans also are used very limitedly. As it is a single phase connection and quite old wiring, etc, we dont use geysers also.

How come the meter reading has spiked so much. There must be surely a meter fault.

I checked for any complaints link on the TSSPDCL website, but found no link to raise a complaint.
So, thru this forum, I request the concerned authourities to look into the matter and rectify the issue as soon as possible.

Kindly do the needful at the ealiest Sir.

Raajshekar
Sai Gopal

Jan 5, 2018

excess bill amount

Executive engineer,

sec:peerzadiguda

ero:kesara

sc.no: 1601 05257, usc :101773701, in the bill of january i got a excess amount of bill even we have not used much electronic appliances, and the category has fallen to 1B(ii) instead of 1B(i). I think there is a problem in the meter please solve the problem as soon as possible.

vamshikrishna95

Jan 4, 2018

excess Arrears amount

Hello sir,

s no 22008 00692
u s n 109459084

i paid my last month bill through online(December 27th)but in the January's bill last month bill came along as arrears..
and i am getting a load of 0.75 KW but in bill am getting 1 KW's bill does it effect on my electricity bill help me with this.

thank you sir.

Executive Engineer
ERO:Saroornagar
SEC:Kothapet
Area Code:1681

We are receiving excess current bills since October 2017, though we are not using electrical appliances and consuming less power. We came to know that excess current bills have been generated as we have been monitored during November - December 2017. I request you kindly check our Meter at the earliest.

With Regards
KGirisam
sathishthoutam

Dec 29, 2017

high tension wire over head on the 100 house

Requested sir Dated 29-12-2017
Not:- remove of electrical pole overhead , and very high risk of short circuit and coming sparks
This is to inform you that I am residing in the below mentioned address. This is to bring your kind notice and information that overhead electrical lines on our 100 residential houses with iron electric poles which is very unsafe, few days back there was a spark in the pole which is very dangerous to our family as there is small/ little children

I, along with 100 family are facing overhead wire problems in our premises i.e 18th Division of Ramagundam Municipal Corporation, shivajiNagar Ramumandir Main Road, Godavarikhani Mandal Ramagundam of Peddapalli district I approached concerns Electrical Department to take action Re-Route HT OVERHEAD TRANSMISSION HIGH TENSION LINE (HT/LT lines) which is over roof we can’t make roof due to line. its highly powerful which is catch away from 10 ft. Almost 100 resistance houses are Affected by HT TRANSMISSION LINE. The HT TRANSMISSION LINE, and the electric Iron Poles which are unsafe and there is very high risk of short circuit and coming sparks, which is very dangerous to our family as there is small/ little children.
Some time it gives sparkles and in rain time it is completely dangerous for us and our kids as well as neighboring kids. we face various problem while entering and going out from the house .it is very difficult move in and move out home appliances few days back there was a spark in the pole which is very dangerous to our family as there is small/ little children. Due to this wire we cannot make roof.
[Due to electricity overhead wires, we are in big trouble that wires and electric iron pole are bad condition, almost 40 years old wires still continues using crawl Peoples. No one can wonder for them security and small kids.
This can lead to damage our life and property. if the government kindly permit us to remove the overhead line with our own expenditures, we are ready to pay the chargeable amount if the government not take any action.
Hence we kindly Request concerns authorities to remove high tension wire from the above residential houses and Re-Route HT Overhead line by on the road. And Request you to look and instruct your technical engineer to safeguard the electric pole. It would be very thankful if you cooperate with us.
Look into this Matter and please do needful justice.

Thoutam Sathish
Pin 2505209
Cell No 9963024459
varunsai9

Dec 27, 2017

I paid current bill from SBI INTERNET BANKING , MONEY DEBITED BUT PAYMENT NOT SUCCESSFUL

I paid current bill thorough sbi online , money debited and payment was unsuccessful, what should I do to get money back?
T P Venkat Rao

Dec 20, 2017

Tree has to be cut toucxhing wires

Tree branches are touching the supply wires on the pole, made many complaints no response, T P Venkat Rao, plot no 329 Satya Sai Enclave St no 20 beside SHOBHA GARDENS MILITARY DAIRY FARM ROAD, Secunderabad Bowenpally cell 8897774999 or 9985168178. Current supply is snapped every time pl come and do the needful.
LOHITHKUMARPUTTA

Dec 12, 2017

MY NUMBER REGISTER BY SOMEONE

I AM GETTING NOTIFICATION DUES OF BILL PAYMENT.AND RECIEVES CALL THAT HAVE TO PAY POWER BILL.BUT GETTING SOME ONE ELSE BILL .IT REGISTER BY MY NUMBER .PLEASE CHECK IT AND REMOVE MY NUMBER 9848248158
Rohit Kushwah

Dec 10, 2017

voltage fluctuation

My name is rohit
My service no. Is 12015021330
My usc no. Is 102162190

Last 2 days i am facing lot of voltage
Fluctuation cotinouesly IN my building . I think is only my electricty face. My area under kondapur power station. Plz fix my problem as priority can u fix this problem permenent i facing this problem every month .

My mobile no. Is — 9533275077
mallikharjun k

Dec 7, 2017

Receiving more power bill since last 4 months

since last 4 months, we are receiving more power bill, usually will get power bill from the range of 150-200, but since last 4 months we are getting the power bill as from 500-600.

our usage units was105, even though we get 408 as power bill, when we verified our bill with some other bill.
for them unit charges calculated as 2.25rs per unit, but for us calculated as 3.9rs per unit.

could you please let us know the issue.

Mallikharjun K
Jk1776

Nov 28, 2017

Wrong arrears

I had paid my bill up to date but from last 6 months i am getting arrear of amount RS 30,000/-
Plz sir I request u to look into this
Shivakhanna

Nov 26, 2017

Bill payment

I paid my current bill from SBI BUDDY WALLET amount debited from my account but bill is not paid to TSSPDCL
govindreddy38

Nov 23, 2017

Excess billing for the month of Oct 2017

Ref: Unique Service No.102032943, Name: P. Nivarthi Reddy

Reg: Excess billing for the month of Oct 2017

I am very shocked to receive the electricity bill amounting Rs. 1035/- against electricity consumption, for the last month .I receive bill amount in the range of Rs.700 for every month but for the october month it has crossed Rs.1000 .It is not possible for me to have used so much of electricity in October'17 month, The bill units clearly mentioned as 191 units. And as per tariff schedule FY 2017-18 from TS southern power portal, it is mentioned that " 0-100 Units/Month rate is Rs 3.30 and 101-200 Units/Month rate is Rs 4.30. So for 191 units it costs Rs 717/-.

Request your kind attention on the same and rectify immediately.

Nivarthi Reddy
7207280106.
govindreddy38

Nov 23, 2017

Excess billing for the month of Oct 2017

Ref: Unique Service No.102032943, Name:Nivarthi Reddy

Reg: Excess billing for the month of October 2017

I am very shocked to receive the electricity bill amounting Rs. 1035/- against electricity consumption, for the last month .It is not possible for me to have used so much of electricity in October'17 month, The bill units clearly mentioned as 191 units. As per tariff schedule FY 2017-18 from TS southern power portal, it is clearly mentioned that "above 100 Units/Month & up to 200 Units/Month" 0-100 rate is Rs 3.30 and 101-200 rate is Rs 4.30. So for 191 units it costs Rs 717/-.

Request your kind attention on the same and rectify immediately.

Nivarthi Reddy
7207280106.
sagaram.shanmuga

Nov 14, 2017

Excess billing for the months of Oct 2017

Reg: Excess billing for the months of Oct 2017

Ref: UNIQUE Service No.1103718217, Name Shanmuga

Reg: Excess billing for the months of Oct 2017

I am quite shocked to receive the electricity bill amounting Rs. 1035/- against electricity consumption, for the last month at my residence.It is just not possible for me to have used so much of electricity in October'17 month, The bill units clearly mentioned as 191 units. But as per tariff schedule FY 2017-18 from TS southern power portal, it is clearly mentioned that "above 100 Units/Month & up to 200 Units/Month" 0-100 rate is Rs 3.30 and 101-200 rate is Rs 4.30. So for 191 units it costs Rs 717/-.

Request your kind attention on the same and rectify immediately. Also please educate your bill print person while printing the bills.

Shanmuga.
7337324962.

hero fin corp - Installment paid in advance but bouncing charges added
    This is the worst finance I have never seen the service...
    CMWSSB - NO WATER SUPPLY
    My Name is L.Natarajan,I am residing in...
    Micromax Yu yureka plus - Yureka plua restart
    My yureka plus is restarting again and again,if I plug...
    Hugecash - Not refund
    I applied loan in hugecash company. He send me mail u...
    Regional passport office - Passport Pending under print
    dear sir i have applied for a fresh passport from Delhi...
    Rafiq husain mirza - Forgot user name and password
    I have forgotten my username and password. Please reset my...
    CMWSSB - NO WATER SUPPLY
    My Name is L.Natarajan,I am residing in...
    Mobile fraud call - Fraud Call asking SBI ATM card details
    Got a Fake call from number - +91-9654504630, asking...
    Spam callers - Unauthorized callers
    Sir/Madam Today I received a call from 9004086488...