TTD

Consumer complaints and reviews about TTD

gmritraja@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2018

Accommodiation at tirumala on 16th September, 2018

Sir / Madam,

I got a SUPRABHTAM Seva through Electronic DIP system on 17th September, 2018. I tried accommodiation at tirumala for last one month. TTD online not released quota September, 15th to 17th. Please give me suggestion for getting accommodiation at tirumala. we attend the family members and also report at yearly hours of 17th September.

If there any previlage for the Electronic DIP winners. Please give me suggestion for that.
dotcomamt

Feb 6, 2018

TTD DIP NOT TRANSPARENT

o

SIR,

I AM TRYING TO GET SUPRABHTAM THROUGH DIP AND I AM HVING DIP RESULT PDF FORMAT NEAR ABOUT ALL MOTNH. I FIND ONE FRAUD IN THAT . I REALLY DOTN KNOW HOW TO CANTACT U .

DIP SYSTME TOTALLY FRAUD NOT TRANSPARENT AND THERE IS SCAM GOING UNDER IT..AND I GOT PROFF OF IT.
PLZ CONTACT ME IF ANY OFFICIAL GET THIS MESSAGE OR ANYONE KNOW THE OFFICIAL NUMBERS OR EMAIL ID . PLZ PROVIDE ME.

NISHANT G GUPTA
(7020843057 / dotcomamt007@gmail.com )
dotcomamt

Feb 6, 2018

TTD DIP SYSTEM TOTALY FRUD

SIR,

NISHANT G GUPTA
(7020843057 / dotcomamt007@gmail.com )
mvramkumar

Jan 10, 2018

Is TTD Electronic DIP genuine

Is TTD electronic dip for seva tickets genuine.
I tried continuously for all Seva last 3-4 months, and not succeeded.

I really doubt the system.

Its not transparent.

Dont know how many tickets are filled through electroic dip.

How many Seva tickets are filled back door through RECOMMENDATIONS.

TTD should publish results.
Amaravani

Dec 12, 2017

E DIP NOT TRANSPARENT AT ALL

E DIP procedure is totally not transparent. We having been trying since past 6 months, but no luck. Iam 74 yrs old, not sure if I will be able to get ticket in this life with this in-transparent procedure. Lucky DIP is totally a wrong method. If you want to help people in villags who dont have bandwidth, keep lucky dip for certain percentage of tickets, not for entire quota,

Totally dissatisfied with Lucky DIP Procedure.
residents of 3rd block

Oct 26, 2017

Irresponsible and inefficient staff at the Luggage collection & disposal centre

To the Executive office of TTD,
IT IS HIGHLY REGRETABLE TO SEE AND EXPERIENCE SUCH NEGLIGENCE, IRRESPONSIBILITIES OF TTD STAFF AT THE LUGGAGE COLLECTION CENTRE.
WE FOUR IN THE FAMILY CLIMBED THE HILL VIA SRIVARI METTALU AND REACHED THE TTD ON 21ST OCT 17. AS USUAL THE POPULATION OF DEVOTEES WAS UNIMAGINABLE. HOWEVER, HAVING REACHED THE ABODE OF LORD VENKATESWARA, WE HAD DECIDED TO HAVE HIS DARSHAN. WE REACHED THE TOP AT ABOUT 11.30 AM AND OUR DARSHAN WAS PRINTED AT 7PM. HENCE , WE WERE WAITING AND FINALLY STARTED MOVING IN THE QUEUE. AT ABOUT 9PM, WE REACHED THE LUGGAGE COLLECTION CENTRE AN TO THE COLLECTION CENTRED THERE WAS CHAOS AND NO QUEUE SYSTEM, POWER & PULL / PUSH WAS THE ORDER OF THE DAY. SOMEHOW WE MADE IT & HANDED OVER THE LUGGAGE & A MOBILE TO THE COLLECTION CENTRE STAFF AND OBTAINED THE RECEIPT. THEN WE WERE BACK IN THE QUEUE. FINALLY THE BRIEF DARSHAN WAS AROUND 11AM.
WE CAME OUT AND WENT TO THE LUGGAGE COLLECTION CENTRE TO COLLECT OUR BELONGING & MOBILE PHONE.. WE HAD TO STAND IN THE QUEUE FOR ALMOST 1HOUR 45 MINUTES AND THE LUGGAGE CENTRE STAFF SAYS TO US THAT THE LUGGAGE HAS NOT COME TO THIS CENTRE. WE WERE SHOCKED WITH THE CHAOS & INEFFICIENCY AND THE RUDE BEHAVIOUR OF TTD LUGGAGE STAFF.
ON ACCOUNT OF THIS RECKLESS AND CARELESS ATTITUDE OF YOUR TTD STAFF, I COULD NOT TRAVEL BACK TO BANGALORE THE VERY NEXT MORNING. AS WE WERE NOT GIVEN OUR LUGGAGE & MOBILE PHONE ON THE SAME NIGHT.
WE WERE STAYING IN HOTEL BLISS AT DOWN TIRUPATHI. BECAUSE OF THIS NEGLIGENCE, WE NOT ONLY LOST OUR TICKETS BACK TO BANGALORE AT THE SCHEDULE TIME, BUT ALSO HAD TO EXTEND OUR STAY IN THE HOTEL FOR ANOTHER DAY.. THIS INEFFICIENCY OF TTD STAFF HAS CAUSED HUGE AND SIGNIFICANT LOSS TO ME 7 MY FAMILY. WILL THESE IRRESPONSIBLE STAFF COMPENSATE FOR THE LOSSES AND AGONY THAT WE WENT THROUGH.
THE ENTIRE PLACE IN THE FOOT OF THE LORD VENKATESWARA SEEM CORRUPT. EVERY ONE RIGHT FROM THE BARBER DEMANDS MONEY INSPITE OF THE TTD MANAGEMENT PAYING THEM ADEQUATELY.
PLEASE TAKE SOME TANGIBLE CORRECTIVE MEASURE TO CLEANSE THE SYSTEM OF CORRUPTION AND INEFFICIENCY SO THAT DEVOTEES ENJOY COMING THERE TO THE ABODE OF LORD VENKATESWARA.
I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT YOU VISIT DHARMASTHALA AND SEE FOR YOUR SELF THE CLEANLINESS, CORRUPTION FREE ATMOSPHERE. MAYBE THIS WOULD HELP IN BRINGING SOME SYSTEMATIC CHANGES AND MAKE IT A CORRUPTION FREE & EFFICIENT SERVICED STAFFING.
PLEASE INSTALL CAMERAS IN STRATEGIC PLACES, MAKE PERIODICAL VISITS TO INVESTIGATE AND STOP CORRUPTION AT MANY PLACES INCLUDING THE KALAYANA KATTA WHERE THE BARBERS LOOT THE INNOCENT DEVOTEES.
MY LUGGAGE/ CELLPHONE RECEIPT NUMBER IS 701207 DATED 21OCT17, BUT WAS NOT GIVEN THE SAME DAY DUE TO THEIR NEGLIGENCE AND I HAD TO LOSE MY TRAVEL TICKET AND WENT AGAIN THE NEXT DAY 22 OCT 17 TO COLLECT MY LUGGAGE AND CELL PHONE.
PLEASE INVESTIGATE, TAKE ACTION .
BHAVANI SHANKAR
BANGALORE.
Ram Citigori

Aug 18, 2017

Senior Citizen worst Token process at Tirumala and Arrogant TTD Staff

The Executive Officer and all pictures will be sent to Social media sites for Awareness.
TIRUMALA

My Name is Ram Citigori and i just came from US to take my Parents aged 76 and 70 to visit temple on Aug 17th 2017. i read online on tirumala website about service to Sr Citizens and felt the Sr Citizen service is very convenient and i was TOTALLY WRONG. I have seen total frustration from almost all Sr Citizens on your new Token process and sadly they cannot even complain because of there Age (very disappointing ). Since i have seen it live, i am taking this initiative to complain on there behalf and i hope you take some action and improve the Token process and please use technology atleast for SR Citizens.

Problem:
We entered the Sr Citizen Token line and i was told our temple EO has set up this new shed to take TOKENS and every Sr Citizen regardless of whether they can walk or not , physically handicapped,wheel chair persons has to be in the line to take tokens - how is this possible with no place to sit in token lines ?? is this you as an EO feel right ??.

We Donate so much for temples and especially for Tirumala the amount of donations you get and the technology we have in INDIA its very disappointing to see the TEMPLE is not even changed a bit in terms of technology and simplifying the process.

My mother who cannot walk and need wheel chair assistance were forced to be in line where there is no seating at all ? if she can wait in line without seating why will she come to Sr Citizen line ??? Just taking the Sr Citizen TOKEN process standing in line took us around 2 hrs NOT including DARSHAN on thursday where regular lines were not busy (NRI process just took 2 hrs for complete Darshan) . What an inconvenience caused to our elderly people who clearly do not deserve this. very very disappointing and shame on the TTD Staff.

But one thing positive i want to highlight is we were lucky to have the SEVA crew who were volunteering (NOT TTD staff) and helping the citizens during darshan. i really admire these people who are volunteering there time and dedication to help our SR Citizens and unfortunately the credit goes to TTD staff and politics. Shame on TTD staff taking credit for this. Volunteers who are helping SR Citizens were happy to see us fighting for change and told us they see this harsh behavior everyday on SR Citizens and TTD employees do not listen to them .

SEVA crew repeatedly told me and other individuals who were fighting for change in line to complaint to higher authority against these TTD Employees (who does not listen to SEVA crew) and there Behavior. SEVA crew was themselves very disappointed on the Token process and the treatment to SR citizens by TTD employees. These SEVA crew come for one week to volunteer and help SR Citizens and the TTD employees does not listen to them - i wish the people at TTD staff are being replaced by the SEVA crew.

oneTTD employee in attached video i could not capture on time when he was literally throwing a Sr Citizen but you can see his behavior and the pic and please fire him if you can if you really deserve the EO post and wants to see change within the temple.

we come from all over to have swamy darshan and get to see this horrible treatment and behavior and no peace in temple at all after all this ridiculous behavior. Shame on TTD Staff. Iam going to report the pics to the social media as well atleast that way some change might happen.

Sr Citizens of our country does not deserve this just because of your employees who are complete arrogant,no patience, no respect to elders and not sure how such employees are even allowed within Tirumala ,they should all be replaced. For some reason they have the confidence that no body can do anything to them and they feel that there job is secured.

Already our country is corrupt with politicians please atleast spare the temples where people come for true peace atleast the elderly. With all respect i am hoping you will bring some changes on this process.

NRI darshan is another bad process but i do not want to go there because our priority should be for elderly for now. BUt you can see there is clearly so much room for improvement within temple and i hope you get an idea.

unable to upload video now will upload soon.

Yours sincerely
well wisher for improvement in the community.
Addepalli1952

Mar 3, 2017

Online seva tickets release drama

Today TTD released seva Tickets online. For me site opened at 11.02, By that time I.e in 2 minites the sevas before main God inside temple, like suprabhatam, thomala, nijapada darshan and archana are over. Will the TTD management explains how is that possible. I am of the view that till the corrupt JEO K.Srinivasaraju is ousted from TTD comman devotees will not get seva tickets.

He is in the position from 2011, enjoying the support of political leaders. This corrupt srinivasraju will not miss even a second when a VIP visits the temple.

Now time has come for Supreme Court to dismiss the board completely just like BCCI and appoint non political leaders .

I pray to lord Venkateswara to get rid of the devil And corrupt JEO as early as possible and help common man to have hassle free and peaceful darshan,
Priyanka Reddy

Feb 6, 2017

Thieves in Tirumala

We are from Nalgonda District. We came to tirumala on February 3rd for darshan. After darshan, we slept in sudarshan in varanda at room number 217. After sometime, someone cut my relative's child hair intially we thought it is a health issue, but when we consulted our family doctor it ended up as a robbery. So, please take care of piligrams. We have that incident photos if you want them i will send them also.
Rajeshgoparapu

Sep 26, 2016

No proper system management in tirumala

TTD doesnt have a proper management on people coming to tirumala via kaali nadaka.

I dont know why TTD is giving more preference to money than devotion. People who come by walk from alipiri need to wait for so long time without food and no proper seating available.

I need to know will they send compartment 24 first or compartment 19. And i faced this situation which made me complaint to higher officials. When i approached a police said the situation asking for justification, he simply said that "that is by mistake and all stupid reasons"and when i said i would complaint aganist you people..he replied very rudely to go and complaint..

There is no seperate queue for ladies...due to heavy public in queue..ladies are facing many problems which is very bad on TTD's part.

Please maintain some discipline in management.Give equal important to all devotees who come(from very long distance like me from hyderabad) to see lord venkateshwara by walking all the way from alipiri or sri vaari mettulu.

Kindly take some serious action s aganist this.
Ramya sri

Jul 15, 2016

Disappointment with darshan

Hi TDD,

We had visited Tirumala over the weekend and were very happy with the facilities provided.
Thanks for this. However,there were some problems during the darshan which i would like to bring to your notice.

We had booked a special darshan and were in queue. All was well maintained till the entryy point and after that all were released
and there was no queue system.
I humbly request you to please take a note of this and help in having less crowd inside the premises.I feel people will be ok to wait for more time and have a peaceful darshan.

Ramya sri

Jul 13, 2016

Disappointment with darshan

Hi TDD,

We had booked a special darshan and were in queue. All was well maintained till the entry point where all were released and there was no queue system.
People were just pushing each other trying to enter the main premises taking no consideration of the presence of ladies or children. I got a cut on my shoulder due to this pushing and was very uncomfortable with other men touching me in the name of pushing . This chaos was present till the people left the main premises.
I feel people will be ok to wait for more time and have a peaceful darshan.

kollurikesava

Sr. Citizen Darshan

Sir ,

WITH REFERENCE TO MY COMPLAINT DATED 12/3/2016 THE DATE OF OUR VISIT MAY PLEASE BE READ AS 10/3/2016 INSTEAD OF 0303/2016 which is A tropological ERROR. Inconvenience caused is regretted.
Kesavarao
DEVATHAR

Mar 12, 2016

Kalyanam tickets through lucky dip

Hi sir,
Lucky dip enrollment is wrong method, because lot of members are waiting for kalyanostavam even we came three days not getting my no. In lottery. So give me no. Of tickets as per first come first serve. So that all pilgrims will happy and will blessed with lord venkateswara.

NAMO VENKATESAYA
kollurikesava

Sr. Citizen Darshan

The Executive Officer
TIRUMALA
I, kolluri kesava rao aged 69yrs., with my wife 66yrs. went to Sr.Ctzn Darshan on 03/3/2016 with Aadhar ID .AT the , Biometric Counter while the entry slip was being printed my denial of Laddu option prompted one of the boys to shout out that ours was a second visit ,the first being the one in the previous afternoon ie0 9/3/2016. This was true as we availed this facility on the previous day afternoon ( with out LADDU option) due to cancellation of morning Darshsn because of SURY GRAHANAM.Sentiment of performing Darshan on empty stomach lead us again on 10th not knowing the rule that this facility can be availed only once in 03 months. SUCH A RULE HAS NOT BEEN DISPLAYED CONSPECIOUSLY NEAR THE QUE LINE. The moment the boy shouted that we are second timers by identifying thro' LADDU DENIAL, our ordeal started. In the light of this I would like to bring the following to ponder---- 1) Why this rule has not been displayed if at all exists? 2) When I had not taken any dependent on both occassions to attribute misuse or taken Laddus for selfish end why the In- charge had not applied discretion?. On the other hand he behaved like a jailor to a criminal not prepared to hear anything, frisking us away displaying a body language which is not at all HUMANE..4)Had I NOT BEEN ODD MAN OUT THRO' LADDU DENIAL I would have had my way like so many others. Hence no system in place to impliment this rule if at all exists. In introspection l wonder " Who is the GUIDE,RULER& BENEFACTOR OF TIRUMALA"? The LADDU? ARROGANT TTD STAFF? OR THE LORD OF SEVEN HILLS? Administration hasto ANSWER.
REGARDS
KESAVARAO
divithasubramanian

Mar 7, 2016

lack of sense

Everywhere inside the temple there r phone numbers written. For wat? It says in emergency call this toll free number. . . Senseless ttd management do u hav any pay phones near the number ?
R we carrying our phones ?
Do u think we can swim across and get help from ur staff to call ??
Use ur brain.
Hw do u expect us to call???
Next:if a family of 10 plan to come to thirumala. . U seperate us in ways such as baby que ,300rs que, and senior citizens que.
If some thing goes wrong in the que for my grand dad hw will u contact me ? Hw will u know I am with baby in baby que ? Or my brother is in the 300rs que ??
We r not only seperated we cant communicate . . We dont hav phones. . .
Y come to ur temple then as a family ??
Do u guys hav a concept of hw ppl go to temple ??

Wat happens to a couple husband 66yrs wife 62 yrs. U want to seperate them ? Cant couples worship together ??
I am sending this question to the chairman of ttd.
Hw do u like to worship god ?? With family or each one running in a different line ? Will u b peaceful ? Will u worship god peacefully? ? Would u like to go to a place like that ??
Then y r u doing this to others? ?

Oh . . . U will b allowed inside with all ur family beside u coz ur rich.all the rest hav to go to road side temple not thirupathi.
Thats the info ttd management is giving to everyone.
Ttd employees wat if u uav id cards?? Ur eating from our money. Treat us with respect.
divithasubramanian

Mar 7, 2016

treatment of ppl in ttd

The most horrible experience in thirumala. It is the worst managed temple in india. Plz dont give excuse on the number of people.why do u issue so many tickets then if u cant mange? Greedy ??
Dont u have money and resources?
Worst staff in ttd. No respect no nothing.
Treating ppl kids as animals.
If a area manager cant take a small decision of letting an old lady inside with her daughter inlaw and her 7 month baby what is hea manger for ? What is the difference between the lady who holds the broom and him ??
Unfortunately my husband could not accompany us.so my mil me and my 7month baby went to the baby que.wr she was refused entry. She had a 300rs ticket also. Inspite we wr told she has to go alone and I have to go alone and manage my baby in this unruly place. I literally begged 4 different ppl. I had tears. I was only verbally abused and shouted and told to leave. I finally had to leave my mil outside and go.

what is ur problem ? Y only father mother should acompany child? Who r u to decide that ? One child 2 ppl can enter right what will change if it was like that?

What spl line u hav for babies? We r joined in the general line wr ppl have waited for 8hrs.do u think they care a baby is there or they would just push to go in?

Hw will I hold baby a bag for2 hrs.?
Hw will I console a crying baby? Hw will I feed or give water or fan her ? Y do u care right ? Ucan flash an id card and go . . . Y will u care?

After dharshan I came out and sat next to an office.there wr steps sme ppl sitting .a lady in uniform came out she went and filled 2 bottles of water came and poured on the steps on the ppl who wr sitting. Ppl got up and ran. Thats her way of clearing ppl. I think managers and ttd management has taught them right .
As I was seated on the floor next to steps all water fell on me and my sleeping baby. . Grt!! I pay money and get treated like this.
U ppl even if u work till u die in thirupathi.u will not go tp heaven. Even though u can c balaji every day. . . He will not bless u ppl.
This is my last trip there. Really sad bit I will not recommend anybody to go there.
praveenjinka

Jul 6, 2015

No respect to Devotees

I recently Visited with my family to Tirumala which again turned out to be my Worst Experience in Life(2-July-2015).

I am listing out issues/Action plan with Tirumala hoping you would work on this ASAP. Please be informed that I would proceed legally incase no response/action is provided. Personally i feel please handover TTD trust to private people as they serve better and respond immediately.

I booked Kalyanotsavam ticket for 2-July, I went to Seva a per time but it was so hot inside while pooja was being performed with nobody to respond my kid/others was crying all the time for extreme hot flashes inside closed chamber where Kalyanotsavam was performed.
Traditional dresses its difficult to carry two pairs why should devotees not wear shirts or banyan inside Seva when we not performing any pooja directly to idols.
Same story of repeated pushing people for Darshan especially at main temple, we spent so much time and money waiting for pooja to be performed but still ended on illicit ways of pushing each other. even 3 queue line was not avoiding to push each other.
House flies menace so many places ill maintained especially in front of main temple we could not sit/find place to relax for sometime after painful darshan because of Houseflies.
Restrict number of devotees for a day.
Cancel eSeva's inside temple.
Resolutions which could be done to prevent these hereafter.

Please make all time AC availability to any Seva performed inside to avoid hot flashes to people.
Allow traditional dress no need to remove shirts/banyans.
Allow exit from other doors because there i lots of people get stuck near main doors.
Get surroundings cleaned every week with and please don't use fly stickers because they are hardly any help.
When every Seva/Darshan is on-line so restrict number of devotees for a day to make trip memorable and not disgusting.
Allow only&only Darshan if possible give a Live darshan so that we can view in TTD channels no need to visit Tirumala wasting time/money and have these life changing experiences.

Praveen Kumar
sriram ch

Sep 11, 2014

CANCEL OF SUDARSANAM SLOTS

To The E.O. T.T.D.

In earlier the Advance booking for SUDRSANAM is allotted from morning to night slots at e-counters & in internet booking. From last two months it is restricted only for evening slots at e-counters & in internet booking 5 P.M. slot only, all the remaining slots reserved only for Rs.300/- darshan. It is difficulty to purchase R.s.300/- ticket for ORDINARY PILLIGIRMS
The T.T.D. board & Government is saying that the main preference to ORDINARY PILIGIRMS at Tirumala. But the decision made by the T.T.D board to stop SUDRASANAM slots & allotted them to Rs.300/- darshan seems likely to the sake of RICH PILIGIRIMS and not for the sake of ORDINARY PILIGIRMS.
So please look into the matter and Re-allot the SUDASANAM slots as usual.
Aswinthesuper Send email

Jun 24, 2012

JEWELS THEFT
I am CHITRA from Chennai lost my jewels about 40grams in last SCANNING(near GOPURAM)
22.06.2012 on 4.30 pm WHEN YOU FIND

Phone 09840040709 0994057879
Chitraelangovan Send email

Jun 23, 2012

cell phone lost

I am chitra from chennai lost my jewels about 40grams in last scaning(near gopuram)
22.06.2012 on 4.30 pm
Plot No 33. Bhaghawatsing Nagar, Mainstreet,
Phone 09840040709 09940578789

May 18, 2011

dear sir,
the last time i visited temple i took 300 rs tiket and was with my wife a 2 kids 9 months and 3 years beacaase of my 3 s darshan years daughter i could not take the queue for kids .sir what is the point in buying this 300 rs tiket when further down the lines are going to merge my son wascrying like hell beacuse of conjustion and we could do nothig about it the worst is tunnel after those chambers are over please put some big a/c down there also .and i also would like to request that the staff also must go through these queue(without exercising their authority) for themself to realize how does it feel to be in that situation . so many people cant be wrong there is defenately too many problems in the managment .please pay your kind attention in this matter immediately.
p.s. i apologise for any gramatical or spelling mistakes it is purely my intent for things to be better at devastanam and i pray to god for the same.

May 18, 2011

Regarding the Quick Darshan of Rs 300/-

things that u see at tirumala are the most disgusting anywhere in the world in any religious place .and the most disgusting of all is when u see a politician coming with all that easy and pride and walking away and u are still there waiting for a glimps of god and when u reach there u will be out even before u realize this is causing many people to lose their faith in god himself but please dont let that happen to yourself after all many people have seen miracles of lord venkateshwara and i am one of them .
SHAME TO THE ORGANISATION OF TTD.THEY ARE DEVILS AT THE DOORSTEPS OF GOD.

Dec 27, 2010

Regarding the Quick Darshan of Rs 300/-

I am Leela Ramani. I visited tirupathi on 26-12-2010. I faced the same problem what latha faced. I have a 10 month old kid and we were thrown by security like a ball. 3 security ladies thrown me in 3 different directions. If i miss balance then i can't even thnk what would have happen to my little one. Some how me and my son survived with small wounds and came out. Even i feel not to go Tirupathi once again. There is no point of having separate queue for Infants becz agin it is going to merge at one point with big crowd.
TTD is having enough funds and man power. They can plan better and organize well for Darshanam.

Reliance Digital - RE: New LED TV closed down suddenly
    Dear Valued Customer, Our team tried contacting you,...
    Plethico Pharmaceuticals Ltd. - Refunds of Fix deposits no. 5139dt.
    Refunds of fix deposits no done inspire of many reminder...
    Star Plus - Ishqbaaz promo
    Star plus why we are not getting promos of ishqbaaz what...
    INDIAN RAILWAY TDR REFUND - Unreasonanle denial of TDR
    Sir, I have booked ticket from lucknow to gwalior (PNR...
    DTC bus service - Bus pass stolen
    dtc bus pass Respectfully sir My self kuldeep bajpai i...
    NVSP - No BLO Appointed
    Hello, Application for Voter ID has been submitted...
    UIDAI - Complaint about correction
    I went for correction of my aadhar in a enrolment...
    Airtel payment bank - Rajubhai 36568
    Money debited twice but recharge unsuccessful both...
    bhim app - Contact 08910496355 bhim
    3600 failed transaction refund I tried to transfer Rs...