TTDC (Tamilnadu Tourism website)

Orissa

Consumer complaints and reviews about TTDC (Tamilnadu Tourism website)

300676harijothei

Sep 12, 2019

Local Agent JR Global has threathen by not accomodate our malaysian client

My name is Ms Judy .Am a travel operator in South India.
Hence of my drivers are fully booked with other assignments ,we have appointed JR Global from Chennai and the owner name is Syed Hakeem.
On 2/9 we assign JR for a 12days tour.As agreed by two parties payment will be issued straggeredly before departure.But on day 4 Syed Hakeem left the 5Guests on middle of the road saying that we did not pay any amount of money to them.
And he jeopardise our company name and myself in wrong manner to the guest.
So now am writing to the tourism of india to take charge of this issue.Client has called me to transfer balance payment to their account but my management has hold the payment due to misleading my Syed Hakeem.
Now we has file a case towards JR Global Travel and Tours for further investigation.

Please take note INR70500 has been paid.

Ms Judy
MD
HYUNDAI KANNAN

Jan 29, 2019

Reservation of Room cancelled by TTDC Seu moto

I have plan to Visit Courtrallam on 25th December 2018 and reserved for TTDC accommodation . When I visit TTDC, The Manager communicated, my reservation was cancelled.

I want to know , without my knowledge reservation cancelled. My family struggle for getting accommodation in spite of one month pre- booking.

I have taken another room in TTDC Courtrallam-2 non A/c with payment.

Please process the refund and communicate the reason for cancellation within two days .

P. Kannan
Phone Number 99401 77297

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2018 9:48 AM
To: Kannan P; [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: TTDCONLINE-CONFIRMATION MAIL-Internet - Hotel Reservation

Thank you for booking TTDC Hotels through TTDC's online website.We are pleased to submit the transaction details.
Details of SUCCESSFUL online booking.
Customer Details
Guest Name P Kannan Booked By BHARANIDHARAN RAMANATHAN Mobile No 9940177297

Reservation Details
Hotel Name Hotel Tamilnadu-COURTRALLAM-1
Reservation Number 70112630 TTDC ID IC5205022
Transaction ID ############ Room Type Double Room A/C
Reservation From 25/12/2018 Reservation To 26/12/2018
Check In Time 10:00(24Hrs) Check Out Time 10:00(24Hrs)
Number of Rooms 1 Additional Members 1
Booked Date 20/11/2018 Total Fare 1450 INR
CGST + SGST (87)+(87) Total Amount 1624 INR
HYUNDAI KANNAN

Jan 29, 2019

My reservation cancelled by TTDC Suo motu

I have taken another room in TTDC Courtrallam-2 non A/c with payment.

P. Kannan

Hotel Name Hotel Tamilnadu-COURTRALLAM-1
Reservation Number 70112630 TTDC ID IC5205022
Transaction ID ############ Room Type Double Room A/C
Reservation From 25/12/2018 Reservation To 26/12/2018
Check In Time 10:00(24Hrs) Check Out Time 10:00(24Hrs)
Number of Rooms 1 Additional Members 1
Booked Date 20/11/2018 Total Fare 1450 INR
CGST + SGST (87)+(87) Total Amount 1624 INR
Harsh Gupta

Nov 23, 2018

Trying to CHEAT

Sir or Mam
I am travelling your 8 days package tour there is no problem between travelling but in hotel tamilnadu Tiruchippali the restaurant staff wanted to me cheat . I am bring my own milk polybag and ask them can they boil it they denied and forced me to buy the milk from them otherwise they cannot boil it after that ill go to reception the receptionist helped me and boil my milk but the resturant staff arguing me and talk me with very rude behaviour and the quality of soup is like salted water the service of restaurant was not good

Kindely request you to look in to this matter and take any action against Tiruchippali restaurant staff
Venkat.mku

Jul 16, 2018

One Day Thirupathi tour from Chennai

We recently visited Tirupthi in the “Tamilnadu Tourism development corporation” tour packages. The package cost was 1600+ per adult. The transporation, guide and other arrangements were good. However, the morning breakfast at GRT hotel in Thiruthani and lunch at Tirupathi were very worst. Food arrangement was one the black mark the tour package.

Breakfast
There was no enough quantity in the breakfast
The quality was very worst and staff behavior was not good

Lunch
No staff to serve PAXs in 3 buses
Rice was not cooked well
No proper place to eat. The construction work is going-on nearby

I don’t know whether any internal link between TTD officials an these hotel. But they didn’t streamline this food quality, it will become bad remark on TTD tour package
Abrar Ahmed V S

Jan 18, 2018

Parking charges for Botanical garden

ven the parking ticket issued by them is of Assembly rooms.
when I asked the person in charge he says that he had taken the lot for Rs.45 lakhs on auction and cannot charge less.
My question is, why is the municipal authority subletting a parking lot private or public to be charged heavily - 4 times then usual.
Even the parking area is totally damaged because it has loose stones from 2 inches to 4 inches.
Infact my car was damaged because of these stones and thats why I am writing this appeal.
Please look into this issue immediately and dont charge for a bad parking area
Excel uae

Jan 2, 2018

Cheating hotel...diva paradise ooty

I booked room in Diva paradise ooty ( near bus stand) ...it is worthless rooms....bed sheets are not even washed...hot water not available at this climate...they arrange food from from some illegal setup at the roof....they arrange city tour who don’t show u half of places they promise....hotel full of bachelors...don’t stay with family if you value your honor....u wanna know more feel free to contact me...thanks
Swathy JR

Oct 2, 2017

Restaurant staffs refused to provide complimentary meal!

"I had booked a 8 bed room for my family. As a part of registration, we were mentioned for complimentary breakfast and meal. The restaurant in-charges refused to provide us this meal. With 2 small kids and 90 year old member, it was difficult for me to hear unusual replies from the staffs there.
There were no blankets, towels or drinking water provided in the room. Room was not cleaned when we checked in".

Although Tamilnadu government takes all its effort to provide facilities to tourist, the maintenance is poor in the hotels. The staffs should be penalised when they fail to serve the tourists as per the rules.
friday

Aug 7, 2017

Poor food arrangement & hotel staff arrogant

We have booked one day trip to lord Tirupati by AC VOLVO bus 9595 with seat no. 17 /18 & 24 on last day (6th Aug)

You charge to your best and reduce the services and provide filthy food which included in your package.

The breakfast at 8.20 provided has no taste and some of the passenger when asked for additional they speak so rode which cannot be expressed, when you have buffet system and not necessary all items are liked by all if some passenger do ask for additional should not be reacted (just to put across the VEDA is so small and pongal they will serve you half spoon)

Afternoon story for lunch plate provided was the same as b'fast and they do not have sufficient food to serve as all the TTDC bus stops to this hotel ... may be to full fill some ones packet as bribe other wise there is no reason to stop at this hotel which do not meet any standards and the hygiene... food like curd rice and lemon rice was not there they had some rice as if its served as charity food distributed FREE and some one at TTDC or higher authorities MUST be making a huge money.

The reason why we intend to put in record of poor quality and no place to sit for food is automatically throwing individuals to think about so called KICK back or bribe as we are cheated for having paid the b'fast and lunch amount but poor quality with sub standard food is served for daily user who believe in TTDC.
We are writing the same mail to CVC / related authorities to conduct good inquiry and plug the loop hole as the TTDC staff accompanied do have fealing that no one is listening as TOP Official are involved in this so called scandal.
sylvie3636

Jul 16, 2017

Theft in hotel

I was staying in senthil residency on the 12th and 13th of July 2017. We checked into the hotel at 11am. After a while, I was on the bed and a room boy opened my door and came in without ringing the bell. As soon as he saw me, he left immediately without saying anything. We stayed in the room 101 which was next to the reception at ground floor. After, we went out and came back and slept. When we woke up in the morning, our door was unlocked. We thought we hadn't locked the door and we continued our journey. Two days later, I took my London money from the envelope. I realised that the enevelope had been torn and I had lost £500. I had contacted the hotel manager and they didn't reply to my request. Kindly advise me on what to do next. Please contact me via email. My email is [email protected] I am so disappointed by the service and security provided by hotels in India. It's my first time in India and it has been such a disappointing experience.

Oct 29, 2016

Parking problem in Pechiparai

Myself Sivaprasath K R, from Arumanai. Today evening I along with my family went to Pechiparai dam for a visit. Somebody from there asked for the car parking fee and I asked them that I didnt paid parking till now since I am from the same hometown and also there is no board for parking. The persons who were there are drunken, used bad words and slapped me. plz take necessary steps and take action against those antisocialists.

Contact me @ 9809308366.
asgar2056

Sep 1, 2016

Very Harsh Auto Driver

I was on a 2 tour in Ooty on my 2nd day I went to bus stand to enquire about the government bus timings, I took an auto while coming back to my Hotel Sun Park Church Hill road, I got an Auto outside the Bus Stand he agreed to take to the hotel @ Rs60/- I proactively said him to take me to Sun park hotel not Sun park grand, I got a call while I was on my way by that call he came to know I was a Muslim he then took me to Sun Park Grand and said this is what you said, he was arguing with me and he said if I wanted to go to Sun park hotel which was just one lane behind he said it would cost me Rs100/- Extra he started abusing me in Tamil I was unable to understand but I understand the facial and body language as I was there with my wife hence I didnt indulge in any such activity and left auto went by walk, He was very ridiculous, I would personally request Tamil Nadu Government to take an action against him His Auto number is TN 43 C 3816 and he is a beared person very rude person.
shefali250

Mar 27, 2016

dhanushkodi van driver misbehave

We went Rameshwaram and decided to go to Dhanushkodi next morning. We confirmed that bus number 3 will leave from TTDC hotel near Agniteertham at morning 6. Me and my husband we both were in a very fresh mood and excited to visit abandoned city of Dhanushkodi. Bus number 3 was amazing , we reached there by 7.10AM . We were standing for the van that will take us to the tip point of sea shore. We got one and sat in back seat. After sometime driver cam and started shouting to get shifted as 4 more passengers were coming, I shifted to the first seat and my husband also tried to fit but there was already 3 people so my husband again sat at the previous place. The driver started shouting horribly in Tamil and asked us to get down. It was the first incident that took our mood down , we got out from the van then he fir those 4 passengers now 2 people still could fit in the van but he was not getting any. We were waiting for next van. Then another person can and asked us to sit , we said the driver's behavior is very bad then he pleaded and we sat again, but it was our great mistake.
We reached to the tip of the sea shore but we wanted to walk towards the end so we started walking. Again driver came and shouted that we can not go there, we said we are here to roam and we want to go to that end point. He again shouted very very badly then we said ok you can leave we will manage our return. He said something in Tamil and left. We got that he said , he will leave if we don't reach on time. Then we went to the end point and believe me if you don't go there think that you didn't visit Dhanushkodi. It was so beautiful. We were already down with our mood and his shouting but that place recovered it. But how we know that the worst is waiting. We spend a long good time there and thought to return. We decided that we will walk till the start and if we sea the driver we will pay him the money which was 150 rs. per head i.e. 300 rs. but as soon as we reached to the van we heard his voice, he was calling us. We went and said that we thought you left as soon as we got into the van one of the passengers started shouting us that we were waiting for you for last 2 hours, we tried to convince that he asked that he will leave but no one was listening. It was horrible. Then we sat and driver asked us money we gave him 300 he said give 200 extra we asked why then started snatching our bag that get down. I almost cried. we paid him 200 and he asked 100 more and we silently paid. The van started and it stopped at church ruins. But we did not go anywhere. Finally the van stopped at the first point where we caught the city bus and started towards Rameswaram,
Me and my husband we both are travelers , we travel a lot, explore a lot. We went for Leh to Kanyakumari , from Rann of Kutch to Sikkim. We never ever experienced this type of behavior. Point was the driver was not listening at all that what we are trying to say, he was only shouting. We were ready to pay but not ready to hear loud voice. We were totally harassed and exploited. The worst experience we ever had in Dhanushkodi. My only request is if they can speak normally about the details , about the waiting charges , not to let us out because other passengers are fitting in. It was a total humiliation , and it will last forever.
yogan ganesh

Mar 11, 2016

boat staffs misbehaviour

We used pedal boat with my family on 11/03/2016 at 1.45 PM . The boat staff did not help when we return from the boat to the land. We complained about this incident to the boat house office when the boat staff scolded us and also try to beat us. This illmannred incident will affect the boat house discipline and also it will create a bad impression about the Kodaikanal boat house. So, please take appropriate action against them. By C.Jaya Ganesh Cell No; 9626627637
yogan ganesh

Mar 11, 2016

Boat House Staff misbeavior

Lalitha iict

Feb 2, 2016

TTDC Hotel Tamilanadu

Stayed in Room no 407, Hotel Tamilanadu on 2nd. Feb, 2016. I am vacating it tomorrow ie. 3rd. Feb, 2016.
I booked a double room A/ C after seeing the facilities Telephone, TV &'24 hrs. Hot water.
We are a senior citizen couple, paid advance of Rs.1500.
After occupying the room I found that the room is not even worth 500 as the quality of the room is of a thorn rate dingy hotel with no telephone, no hot water and a disfunctionsl TV. I am terribly disappointed at the state of affairs. All my faith in Tamilanadu tourism is shattered in one go.

G K RAO, mobile no. 7702011197
harshavardini

Jan 24, 2016

unbilled VIP fees

We recently visited Rameshwaram temple on 24th January 2016.we were in special dharshana and there were lot of cross routes through which people were allowed to enter saying they were VIPs.But in reality they are not...they are just people who gave extra money to the vendors and other workers of the temple and they are in....The worst thing is there was no separate queue and they are forcibly injected to the queue before the god(which is the front queue of special dharshana).this non queue structure not only started to pick fight between security and devotees but also led to mahandling of devotee(most people who doesn't know local language) especially women.since there was no official board on it and separate queue for it some of the devotee mistakenly entered into it and they were highly mistreated by pushing.we could only finish it after three hours whereas the the ordinary one was fast moving and it was only 45 minutes.
kanika.pl

Sep 21, 2015

Kanika

I visited Kanyakumari during my trip in September 2015. We booked a cab from Kanyakumari to Munnar, which was our next stop. There were two routes and we chose the shorter route even though it costed us more and fixed up the rate accordingly with the taxi owner (did not disclose the name, his number is 09443208800 ). While we were on our way from the Madurai highway, the driver took a turn towards the city route which we had not opted for. We asked the driver to stop the car and showed him the Madurai highway route on Google Maps which was 3 hours lesser time consuming. We called up the taxi owner and told him that the driver is not taking the highway route which was fixed up with him as per the cost. Instead of listening to our conversation, the taxi owner very daringly said that we can get out of the taxi and take off all the luggage and take another taxi, but the driver will not the highway route.
That instant we felt cheated and harassed because we were tourists. While, TN tourism talks of all the hospitality and care for tourists, i dont think the people giving services are making an effort to care about the tourists. We have traveled to many cities in and outside India but never felt so sad with the state of affairs. I think that incident has left a very negative impact on me and my family, which would last a life time. i would really like you to address the problem and may be bring some standardization or guidelines for travel agents/ taxi owners etc.
Komathi Kesaw

Mar 29, 2015

Money suckers and poor temple management

Dear sir/madam,

with reference to the above matter,we had a pilgrimage trip to Tamil nadu from 6th March 2015-13th March 2015.This was our fourth trip to tamilnadu.Our jouney started from Thiruchi upto kanyakumari.Most of the visited temples are magnificent and are huge! But as we go around the of the temples we saw a lot of rubble from old work that had happened years ago. Also lot of places around stinks.Extremely disappointed at the attitude of the securities as well as the gurukal themselves at Palani and Thiruchendur temple particularly ,who were shouting at the 'Moolasthanam' and had a very poor management of the crowd. They have no regard for devotees who have travelled from aboard and want to spend some time at the temple. One is treated like dirt and this is totally against the preaching a of hindu dharma.

Besides that we are even more disturbed with most of the ladies,children and flower seller who are compelling the tourist particularly to donate them money or to buy their selling good.The peace dharshan is really not accomplished when some ladies even cursed us looking at the small amount being donated.Its really sick to look at many money suckers loitering around the magnanimous and historical temples who retard the name and fame of the tempes.

Another important point to share is,we have even looked around some churches and mosques which are very much clean and well organised than the temples.Now temples has become a place to earn money,not spiritual any more. We.We cant even feel the vibration at most of the temples.Sadly,at Thiruvidai maruthur,the birthplace of the Hindu Saint Pattinathar ,we have found a snake crawling along the walk path of devotees. Additionally a cat was running out of the "moolasthana" while the priest was performing pooja.This clearly shows that the temples are not maintained as well.

At the meikandhar Jivasamadhi we met the madhathipathi(from mayiladuthurai adheeanam) who claimed himself as "Arooraran".They seems to waste time on TV and chatting with the people around.I dont find significant societal service and sharing spiritual knowledge are given to the children or people around.People in Tamilnadu need some change and these madhatipathis plays a cruical role in cultivating religious knowledge.

Furthermore,though we have stayed at the 4 star hotels,we still get food poisoning.That was very awful to travel with a sense of nauseating and had a multiple rush to toilet.Seriously the days were spoiled when the body doesn't seems to be well when we are travelling.Imagine with your worst public toilets.It was a real nightmare!

Thousands of pilgrimages are flying to India to harness the spiritual vibes.As we are the annual visitor,we found there was gradual deterioration in the management of the temples.Please kindly do the needful as this one of the most yielding field in India.
chandanji

Jan 12, 2015

refund of money for un booked tickets

Myself Chandan Kumar Agarwal (Resident of Odisha) is planning to visit Tirupati vide your one day Tirupati tour program on 30/01/2015.
For the above mentioned purpose I registered my self on your online portal.
In the first attempt on 10/01/2015of booking vide mastero debit card Rs 3000 was deducted from my bank account (Savings) but the ticket was not booked (Debit card money deduction reference; txn#122272). No ticket was generated and no e mail received in this regard.
on 2nd attempt i succeeded in booking two AC tickets costing me Rs 3000. Again Rs 3000 was deducted but, this time the ticket was booked (transaction ID; 201501101241104 & Ticket ID: IC432157 Seat no. 17&18).
The money deducted in the first attempt of booking has not been refunded in my account.
May kindly advise the next course of action, please.

Wrong e challan - Wrong E Challan
    To RTO Pune We have received e-challan...
    Housing Society Registrar -Thane - Penalty levied by society
    Dear Sir, Society has charged me an penalty of...
    Indiabulls pharmaceuticals - Salary account activate
    Plz mera salary account activate Kra de kit to mil gye...
    PGT adv13/2019 - PGT
    For appllying PGT Adv13/19 I am eligible but a message...
    Delhi Traffic Police - Traffic Violation
    To, Date : 18 –Sep-2019 Deputy Commissioner of...
    Shoes zeeper shop - Delevry is not heare
    Sir buy shoes on your shopping site which I have not...
    Happy Easy Go - Feedback
    Hi. I just to brief my experience with Happyeasygo.com....
    Municipal Corporation panchkula - Stray cattle
    Do something .. regarding start cattles on roads and...
    SUBHANI.S - forgot my details related to employment registration
    RESPECTED SIR I AM SUBHANI.S I FORGOT MY EMPLOYMENT...