tv9

Siva Ranjani

Aug 28, 2019

Media 3 People Cheating

Hi sir,

We have approached Media3 on 6th july 2019. The Counsellor has told me mam if u want to join here course fee will be 90000/- u don't need to pay it immediately u have emi option which is provided by capital float. Then we said we will join after 2months.
soonafter she said mam please give u r aadhar and pancard to check loan eligibility. The evening the counselor name Tara Divya, n Grcall me up and ask pan, aadhar and live photo urgently. we have sent it by whatsapp.at the time of sending we said that we didnt have any intrest to join here we will join later. The next morning the people had spoked mam shall i process it no no don't disburse it we will join later. the people told me that we just started process only it will not be disbursed until u join in the course. a few days back i got a call from capital float reg emi payment u r emi should be paid on 02/09/2019, after receive a call from Capital float we called media3 persons to know whats going on. the people told me that u r amount has not been disbursed. after that we visited media3 office also then they said that u should speak with capital float persons to cancel that loan.

Two days back again i got a call from capital float at that time i said the customer care executive mam we didn't want to take any loan kindly cancel the loan. then she said your loan has been processed we cant cancel loan at our end kindly contact media3, after that i said with capital float person, why did u process the loan without taking my permission then she said u have signed and u agreed terms and conditions so u have to pay emi on 2nd sep. later i came to know that the media people forgeries my sign take the loan.

we have asked that counsellor taradivya what will i do she said i dont know what will u do and management also not bothering about my words she agreed by over phone call the amount was credited into media3 account. kindly resolve the issue kindly help us get rid of these issues

Thanking u

Siva Ranjani
Sravya Kotha

Aug 14, 2019

Issue about Government

My mother is working as government teacher but she is not getting salary since 15 years because her job is not regular but some people like this issue are also there but their files are approved as regular in the state of Andhra Pradesh there are only 3 members who are working at the salary of 398rs
sai.manyam

Mar 12, 2019

mosquito problem

Hi Sir,

I'm a resident of Pragathi Nagar Kukatpally. It's been months we are facing mosquito's issue. We hardly able to come out of the house in the evenings. We are badly missing our evening life and locking ourself in house doing nothing. Our life so miserable and no one is there to really handle this situation. I request TV9 to telecast this and bringing to the local leaders.

Sai.
Ramkey611

Jul 26, 2018

About medical long term coaching

Nenu inter purthi chesukunna ma intlovallaki atbsc ledha b formc lanti course long join cheyamani adigithe long term pampi doctor seat vasthundhi anukunnaru menu average student kani ma intlovalu pamoaru ikkada college Lo Narayana long term loan dabulu bags thisukoni making torcher chestharu menu equal to degree Nani bad GA treat chestharu making thelisi Chala students e college mariyu parents chadhavamani torcher tho chanipothunnaru main gaa long term in thirupathii stupid college
Mohanarevarapu

May 19, 2018

Death issues

A roomer trending on people mind .....a gang coming from another states and they kill people and they ate people's brain...today I got a video on what's app it's very horrible thing I see it .... Two children died on that video and tagline I have voice with it . A lady describes the issue ..Iam shocked .... please invistegate clarify this issue please...please....
Sunitha Prasad

Apr 22, 2018

hatred programmes

Telecasting Useless Programmes And Making Public To Stay Away From Facts Related To The Present Government.Bias Channel They Became...People Are Getting Fraustrated With The Vague Debates They Held For Hrs And Hrs..
Kishore 689

Apr 15, 2018

Stop casting srireddy issue on tv9

Hi TV9,

You are literally spoiling the society by bringing casting couch issues and sri redyy. Because you are casting srireddy on tv9, our kids are curious to watch who is srireddy and her vulgar videos. Is this the way you provoke society to negativity and vulgarity? If you do not stop casting srireddy and related topics on tv9, we are going to file a complaint to government against you for casting vulgarity continuously and unnecessary news. This is our last warning. We don't want to know anything about srireddy and her matters. Let police handle those.
Bhargavireddy

Mar 19, 2018

Regarding APgenco recruitment

APGENCO AE recruitment was held last on 2012. After state divide there is no recruitment done from genco in AP. Not only that yearly recruitment calender is released, but nothing is followed. We are waiting eagerly for these notifications, but there is no sign from government.

Please highlight this issue. Hoping TV9 will support.
Srinivas5566

Feb 15, 2018

Complaint on patas show

To develop Indiab some programs must be cancelled likes patas show many of the student are sloping there fortune
krishna T

Jan 10, 2018

about GST

Dear TV9 team,

very very very big concern...

please give a awareness about GST and lot of meddle class personnel's are suffering with GST.

this is Ramakrishna T. iam going to purchase one flot that is ready to move in apartment.they are (builder) saying need to be pay 12% of GST. but in GST portal saying no has to be pay ready to move propriety.so we are confusing................

so please give to public one awareness programme about GST.

Note : need to see good news in TV9.

Thank,
Ramakrishna
09010203026.
Moulisri

Nov 25, 2017

Journey of trains

Dear tv 9 plz help to all of night passingers in travel in Kachiguda to Kurnool (passingers train )
Kachiguda to Kurnool loo journey Chala bayangaa undii passingers ekkuva lekapovatamtoo deeniloo thefts chain snakers laa hava ekkuvaindii sariaina safity ledu journey eeh Chala bayangaa undii evarevaroo vachi train Loni andarini gamanreyatam okavela evaru lekunte theft ooh chains cutting ooh Cheyatam ekkuvagaa undii soo plz forword this msg in live and give secure for trawel in train
Robin hood1

Nov 16, 2017

Tv9

One of the worst channels by debating with unnecessary persons and unnecessary topics, basically to increase the TRP rating in the false way.
Samima123

Nov 12, 2017

No current at government hospital.

There is no current(electricity) at government hospital khammmam from morning 8 am to evening At district headquarters hospital there is no another source of electricity is so bad. Hundreds of people come to this hospital. The government should arrange current supply to the whole hospital. Thank you.
Vanasi teja

Nov 1, 2017

pastor pradeep news has a scrap discussion

Respected TV 9 we are wasted our time in your channel because of the waste discussion if you provide a caller number to ask a few questions about the matter we correctly answered the both members who are participated in the discussion if you make a rediscussion about the matter you will please give a caller number to we reach you and give a perfect clarity about the matter for the all members,please don't make another mistake in this correction please make as soon as possible

Thanks regards
Vanasi teja
bvdrsganesh

Oct 5, 2017

Reliance Jio Services; Fraud hidden charges

Dear TV9,

I would have not informed you if this happened just for me. All Jio post paid customers were cheated by Reliance Jio company. So I wish you are the right channel who can let other Jio Customers realize how they were cheated.

I have come across fault fraud charges from Jio and realized that this case happened to all JIO Postpaid customers and Jio Staff not able to answer customers because there is no corrective action taken from Jio Management.

Consequence: All Postpaid customers had to pay both Post paid bill amount + already recharged amount during August 1st week.

Here is the case:
During August 1st week Jio services were stopped for Post paid customers sending messages to Mobiles to recharge immediately to resume services. Accordingly as I had to continue Jio Services I had recharged choosing a plan of Rs 399

Benefits of 399 Plan Free Voice, Unlimited Data (Post 1GB High Speed Data per day, speed will throttle to 128Kbps), 100SMS/day & Complimentary Subscription to Jio Apps. Validity: 28+28+28days

Reference Transaction ID is BR0000ACO3KR.

But in the back-end from september 1st they also generated Postpaid bill for the month of August.

Now plan which I have recharged on 4th August is not of additonal benefits. Jio forced me to pay and only after that services were resumed.

Now In this case they are forcing all customers like me to pay both Prepaid and Postpaid charges at a time for same number just by saying what I have recharged is of additional benefits/services.

Logically as its a mistake from Jio to stop services and forcing to recharge sending link to pay, they should have wave off the money which we have recharged from the outstanding postpaid bills.

Please look into this and let all other Jio Customers know/realize how Jio has cheated all Postpaid customers with additional money even without any regrets of their mistake from Jio team.

I have repeatedly informed this to Jio appellate team ([email protected]) but they are simply not accepting their mistake through Email, even though they accepted on phone call.

Please help me to get justice to all Jio Postpaid customers in this case.

Ganesh Kumar
Visakhapatnam
+91 8919781311
Naresh

Sep 22, 2017

program telecasting with Ilayya

Hello TV9,

Hope the program telecasting with Ilayya, is provoking the the people at all corners of the world.
that may lead to the internal war between the castes,i have my friends and we wont be care about the cast now in our group we have started the discussion about the cast.

This is an example for the feature in India if you continue this..

If this continues we will compliant to BCCI as TV 9 you are provoking internal conflicts in the public .

Naresh
Chandhana8

Sep 22, 2017

Insecurity in women's hostel

In a women's hostel named "pranis hostel for working women"( plot no.100, vasavi colony, near ratnadeep, kothapet), there is a incident of a drunk stranger coming into the girls floor at 10 in the night, also he was not wearing any clothes and showing all his private parts... He just walked through the floor and some girls saw him and panicked, they immediately called the owners who were in the below floor who did not come up for 15minz very recklessly and also they did not even complaint to the police for their hostel reputation. But it was not at all safe... I want the hostel owner to take measures of safety immediately or close it, there were not even cc cameras in the hostel...such a nonsense hostel I have ever seen
kavya singam

Aug 16, 2017

APSPDCL

RESPECTED SIR,
corruption corruption taking place in high range in apspdcl the engineers are seeking for extra money from their contractors. so please inquiry and take severe action on them. I trust only ur channel so please take action
nagsvcp

Aug 15, 2017

my wallet stolen by a 20 to 25 years boy. Rpf police not responding @Hyderabad Deccan raiway station

Dear Sir, i am waiting for a local train to travel from Hyd to Hafeezpet. I have purchased a water bottle on plat form1 from my wife wallet and kept in the backpack college bag second jip.
Thief might be watching me and while getting into the train he has opened the backpack jip and stolen my wife's wallet.i try yo catch the person he escaped and jumped from the wall near to plat form1. It cpntains money and all original identity cards.
We have reached to RPF police and they are not hepling and they have given a registar and asked me to write tge details. I told them i can identify the thief, asked for a CC footage,they denied.
I asked for a registratoon of compmaint but they have not taken.
This wallet contains money of 2500, two headsets and mainly all original cards like driving licence, pan card, aadhar card, voter id card.
This incident was happened one fellow from myfront is stopping me and not allowing me to get in to the train and other fellow from my back pack college bag stolen the wallet.

By the time i realised it has happened i am giving this info for support from tv9 , one more inciden happened at the same time iphone from one lady passenger stolen. Rpf and other ploce officials sitting in one place and doing chit chat.
I am urging it should not happen to other person becareful while traveling .

If any thing found please help me all cards on my wife name N Gnana Deepika.if any details please call me to my mobile

Nagesh
Raja sreedevi P

Jul 30, 2017

Overhead transmission lines

Respected sir or madam. My locality recently from 2days,there facing power cuts and also breakage of transmission lines.due to this our all fans, tv's and home appliances are damaged ie .not working .we have facing lot of loss that.and also sparks .we are so scared when damaged will be happend and Not.we dont think so. Will you please take immidiate action.please save my locality.
vamsi5158

Jul 29, 2017

Liquor shop in Resedential area

In Tanuku near Silver Jubilee bridge a liquor shop has been established. It is between a residential area.They are maintaining it like a bar and restaurant and arranged seating outside which is illegal. It's a nuisance because the drinkers are driving rashly along the roads.It's starting at 6:00 in the evening and continuing upto midnight .We complained the same to excise department and they are saying they are gonna come but they didn't show up until now. Everyone in the area are really feeling uncomfortable. Before this establishment everyone used to be free around here like children playing etc.Hope you are gonna take care of this as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance

Near Silver Jubilee Bridge,
Rudrarajuvari Street,
Tanuku,
West Godavari district,
TATA VOLTAS

Jul 29, 2017

Kulswamini kasturi medankarwadi chakan pune 410501

Builder has constructed 9 floor building for resedential & 4 floor for commercial but he has permission of only 7 floor for resedential & 2 floor for commercial.
When we ask him for revised town plan he is giving us threat & not showing the documents.
We have given complaint of this illegal construction at PMRD Aundh pune office but no one has taken any action against the builder & officers of PMRD not even visited site for evaluation.
Fire fighting is also not installed in the building & PMRD has given the builder fire fighting NOC.
We all 45 families in the building are in serious mental pressure & unsafe building as well as under builder threat so we requeat TV9 to help us.

Cant upload the document here but we have all the proofs and records.

Ravindra Chaudhari
vaibhav2010

Jul 16, 2017

IDBI BANK NOT SUPPORT IN MY PROBLEM

Hi sir

maje nav vaibhav bunage aahe mi idbi bank made auto lone sati jamindar jalo aahe tari karjdarane last 10 maonts pasun paise bharle nahit bankechi notice hi mala ali aahe mi banket varanvar jat assun banketil manger la karjdarache ghari ghun gelo ani to hi banket alla tari bank vasuli kart nahi tyacha tras mala hot aahe maji complaint ghetli jat nahi na karjdarvar kahi karvahi keli jat nahi bank maja mansik chal karat aahe tari mi aaj banket janar aahe agar bankene kahi karvahi keli nahi tar mala jiv dilyashivay parayay nahi maji arthik parstithi nahi ki mi tyache paise bharu shakat nahi tyamule mi hi complaint karit aahe mala madat havi aahe ager thumi madat keli tar bare hoil maja andaz asa aahe ki bankeche adhikari tyala milale aahet pls help mi contcat mi 9321923828
yogeshdere

Jul 14, 2017

About exams

I taken admission to M.Sc. from Karantaka State Open University for year 2015-17 which is conducted by Softkey education. My first year was completed but my second year did not completed. I payed total amount of fee on dated 12 Jun 2016. I asked many times for exam but they told me that non-technical exams time table scheduled not confirmed. Its too much time taken by University. Please help me.
Jyothsna Nannapaneni

May 13, 2017

Land Dispute

Dear Sir / Mam ,
We bought a house site in Balapur,Hyderabad.Recently someone by name Narayana Reddy approached saying that that the site was theirs and placed a nameboard telling "This site belongs to NarayanaReddy".They also raised a wall around our site.The victims are around 10 families.When we went to oppose the activity,the opposite party tried to hit us.On May 11,2017 the victims approached Balapur police station and the police has been postponing the process and not resolving our problem.We hold the documents of the land which are completely legal.We are of middle class family and cannot afford to lose a property which we worked hard for.We are expecting you to respond on this problem and please try to escalate about the land dispute.Your response means alot to us.