tv9

Feb 26, 2015

cheated by Ravi devloper

Name :Jayeeta Haldar
Flat Booked : Flat No. 1504 / C Wing
Building Name : Gaurav Valley Phase II , Mira Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra(Ravi Builders)
Flat Booked in Year 2011 for Rs. 34 Lacs
Flat Cancelled in Year Oct 2013 due to illegal construction
Total Payment were Made together with Stamp Duty / Regn Rs. 12 Lac
Total Repayment agreed for Rs. 15 Lac
Total Payment Received till date 10 Lac
Balance 5 Lac cheque Bounced Thrice since Nov 2013
Communicated various time with Secretary Mrs. Usha & Accountant Mr. Ravidra.
Mr. Jayesh Shah & Ketan Shah owner never come on Phone. Even tried to meet him personally but doesnt allowed to meet with excuses as not in office, busy in meeting, etc, etc.
I just require this 5 Lac amount without any interest or profit.

Kindly do the needful.

Jaita
9702033351
khan pathan

Feb 24, 2015

under construction home get down

Under construction local are house get in malwani malad(w) mumbai -95 near 50 number mosque.because of over height of house.
spatnala

Feb 23, 2015

WRONG NUMBER GIVEN ON TV SCREEN

Hi this is P.ACHARI from mehdipatnam just now i have seen a advertisement to talk live to the tv9 correspondent for live discussion on the toll free number that you displayed on the screen i:e18777606316 but when i m trying to call that number, i came to know that it is a WRONG number so i request you to please do not display the wrong numbers to the TV9 viewers,as we have a good respect towards the channel so please do not spoil that.

REGARDS
NB/SUB:P.ACHARI
CELL NO:9505296331
Lucky1234

Feb 21, 2015

The drunken principal of moorarji desai school of yellapur North kanara

Here we teachers are facing a lot of problems by the school principal Mr Vasant SHETTY who is always be in drunk an state throught the day during his work time.And also he treats his colleuges very badly especially lady teachers. He speaks dirty words to lady teachers and blackmail them to not report anybody . And as the school is RESIDENTIAL he just walk in lady teachers house while in drunken condition and misbehave with them. Also he treat students with more punishments especially high school girls for their small mistakes touch their body while beating and also misbehave with them.

Mr Vasant shetty also carries knife with him to torcher to students and teachers blackmailing them as to kill them or blackmail them as to transfer them to other remote areas far away places

Some of the teachers and students already left the school for his torcher and some teachers and students with afraid stayed in that school with no other option

All teachers and students reported to police but no any reaction from police because of principal influence with some of local politicians
yogesh_1979

Feb 7, 2015

delay Property

See the following complaint,

Yogesh Kumbharghare
yogesh_1979

Feb 7, 2015

Delay Possession my property

I purchase flat in thane Kasarwadvali Naka Everest Developers 30th march 2009, and Property agreement done by 30th dec 2009, property Agreement name is VIMAL BUILDER, and director name is Vimal & Nainesh Shah, but till now no possession because 17th floor building and after 14th bloor not CC and no update from builder.

builder commit possession Nov 2010 but same time one letter send all flat owner possession is late 18 to 24 month if not agree than cancel your booking, and this 24 month complete Dec 2012 but no CC and no possession, last 4 years complete work stop and no feedback from builder.

If All flat owner tail builder than builder no answer and no feedback from last 4 years,

And last 3 or 3 years Everest Developers company name also change Megnum Construction and Terra form reality,
From tmc RTI complete but result is from 2011 not apply CC in TMC.

So please humbly request u help me and 132 flat owner.
I m waiting your reply
My email id is ([email protected])

Yogesh Kumbharghare
Thane West
rameshmondru

Feb 2, 2015

Complaint on Father and Grand mother regarding Property

I am Mondru Ramesh.Completed my B.tech in IIIT-Nuzvid college.I have problem with my Father and Grand mother regarding
House.They are torturing us everytime.They are creating problems and forcing us to vacate the house which we are currently staying.Actually i am a student.They kept false police case on me and my mother.And the police were verified and came to know that it was a wrong case.

And the police officers are cancelled the case on me but they put the case on my mother.And my father and my grand mother was not willing to withdraw the case on me and my mother.They have created false witness also.Every time i am struggling with this matter which leads to ruin my career.

So please i am kindly requesting you to consider my problem and take necessary actions.
Mondru Ramesh
email:[email protected]
bellaryvasu

Jan 21, 2015

Requested for Survey & Issuse of Pass Book through District Surveyor

We requested for Survey of our lands in Obhulapuram Village D.Hirehal Mandal, since march 2013, MRO refuses to survey giving lame excuses.

We requested Collector, Anantapur for Survey through district surveyor, to date this has not happened,We asked, they do not have our application, We only collect acknowledgement.

Forced us to go for High Court. D.Hirehal Mandal officials have sold our lands to the other party and insisting us to sit for panchayati.

Please check into this matter and help us to get back our land.

We will be grateful to you Sir.
venkat951753

Jan 11, 2015

schools running in sundays.Officers not taking action

sir most of the schools in bharath nagar ,moosapet are running even in sunday in sankranthi holidays
we complain to MEO VARAKUMAR(9989857495) DY.DEO USHARANI 9246967778 BUT They are not takining any action.pls visit
taoday sir
SPRINGS HIGH SCHOOL
SWARNAJALI HIGH SCHOOL
ST.RITA HIGH SCHOOL
venkat951753

Jan 11, 2015

schools running in sunday in sankranthi holydays

sir most of the schools in bharath nagar ,moosapet the following schools are running even in sunady in sankranthi holidays
we complain to MEO VARAKUMAR(9989857495) DY.DEO USHARNI 9246967778 BUT They are not takining any action.pls visit
taoday sir
SPRINGS HIGH SCHOOL
SWARNAJALI HIGH SCHOOL
ST.RITA HIGH SCHOOL
sivaramu

Jan 10, 2015

fraud of clerk in apsrtc

Hi Sir,

Naa peru siva, RTClo driverlu, conductorlu chali chalani jeetalatho gaduputu, tana pranalanu kuda lekka cheyakunda RTC kutumbanni iduchukoni vastu vunte, RTClo rules matram vallani adukkune paristiki testondi.

Driverlu, conductorlu telisi teliyaka edo oka rupayee leka rendu rupayalu porapatu jariginanduku appatakappu vallani suspensionlu, removallu chestunnaru, kani officelloni adikarulu cheste matram samvatsaralu samvatsaralu enquiry ani cheppi chivaraki vallu emi tappu cheyaledani vadilestunnaru.

tana kastamuto RTCni edchukoni vastu vunte, chinna chinna chapalu lanti driverlu, conductorlanu anyam chestunnaru, kani pedda pedda timingalam vanti officerlanu matram vadilestunnaru.

exampleki rajampet depot, kadapa region loni DM's officelo oka clerk RTC varu istunna jeetamu chalaka driver tho kummakkai oka increment kosam recordlalo taru maru chesi, officeloni udyogulanu vedinchi akariki adikarulanu kuda atani guppitlo pettukoni jeevistunnadu.

danini nenu adaralatho vigilence variki ichina kani vallu kuda aa clerktho kummaikkai kesunu tappu dava pattincharu.

case gurinchi emi ayindi ani nenu RTI Act 2005 kinda adigite enquiry jarugothondi ani cheppi, rendo sari adigina taruvata enquiry report nu ivvadam jarigindi. kani andulo ataniki anukulanga enquiry chesare tappa, case gurinchi emi enquiry cheyaledu.

anthe kakunda nenu RTI Act 2005 kinda adiginanduku rajampet depot loni dipot manager neeku maa records ela vacchayi, nuvu adigindi RTI act ena, nuve explanation ivvakapothe action teesukuntanani rendu sarlu bedirimpu letterlu pampicharu. asalu nenu rajampet depot manager ni etuvanti information RTI ACT 2005 kinda adagaledu. kani nannu bedirinchadam jarigindi.

RTI Act kinda adigina samacharam edaina sare samadhanam ivvali tappa, question gani, dava gani, actino teesukonvadama gani Chpter VI, 21 section kinda ledu

kavuna deenini meeru periseeliste nenu meeku adaralatho saha nenu mee daggara hajaru avutanu, kavuna meeru pariseelinchi lanchagondi ayina sadaru clerk meeda RTC varu action teesukonetattu chesi RTC ni kapadandi Please.
mayurd

Jan 5, 2015

Frod by Builder In Kalyan

There is a person called Nilesh & Umesh Patil (Green City Builder) he is doing frauds such as taking money from the people and Giving 1RK (250 sq) in 1,75000. he has taking money from many person and not returned it back & he is farrar When I complaint to mahatma phule police chowky (kalyan). One of the constable is told me he is trying to find the person Nilesh & umesh patil. Now 2 month going on but Kalyan police not finding that person. I request you people to take forward this issue for solution.
so many person is invest Money to Green City Builder. Kisine 8 Lack, 4 lack, 2 lack invest
ravindrad

Jan 5, 2015

RTO Driving Licence Test - Kondaur

I am corporate employee , Actually i decided to get Bike Licence / RC every thing with out paying any bribe .

I got RC and LLR licence without paying any bribe.

For Perminent Licence i taken test on 03/Jan/2015, There some wrong is going on.

Who gives bribe , they are conducting test in a sperate track , no police man watching them , and most of them not attending test.

Who not given bribe , they are conducting separate track with 3 police man watching , even you done everything perfect they are made to failure the test.

Please go on SATURDAY , you can find more people on test.

Vikram
narresh

Dec 31, 2014

School fees hike

Dear sir/Madam

Really private schools which are collecting tuition fees in excess of the limit prescribed by the State Government.

it is really Very bad situvation, now a days it became Corporate Business in the scociety.

but this is very difficult to pay the huge amount by the parents,why government is not
taking action against to this.what District Education Regulating Authority is doing, nothing it seemds to be.

really state governmnet should take the serious action on this, it is really problematic for everry parent's

I request you people to take forward this issue for solution.
breakthrough

Dec 21, 2014

A person from pune getting funds from many people and duped them

Hi tv9,
I need your help to get my 13 Lakh money returned from nilesh joshi.
He has taken over 10 cr amount from different investors in pune last year.
He told every investor to get 16 lakh by investing 10 lakh amount.
I am one of the investors and staying out of country. So, I can not go to his place
And ask for my money. I want him to be shown on channel so that he wll return our money.
I am in india specially to get money from him at same time I need your team's
Help to get this expedite. What is your help line number?
Or please contact me to give full deatils with evidence.
My temp mobile number is 7045074248
My outside mobile number is +18564073911
Yakkala Annapoorna

VRO is asking bribe to issue a passbook

There is no progress on the complaint,please act on it.
Nag Illuri

Dec 21, 2014

Cheating agents are increasing at SBI

SBI itself is a cheat.It is maintaining SBI life insurance to cheat customers for money.I was cheated by SBI Life insurance.One of the SBI Agent asked me to pay 12, 500rs on monthly basis until 5 years.He told that I can cancel the policy at anytime.I have paid for 3 months and suddenly I got money problem.So, I contacted SBI customer care to cancel my policy.They said like I couldn't cancel and i never get even a single rupee after cancellation.Now a days, It is not easy to earn money.I got that money after putting lot of effort in my job. I am sure that these agents will be punished soon(With in one month) by my god.

Beware of SBI bank as it is not a bank instead a dog which will bite you....

Friends, Please don't invest your money for dummy policies.
mpargi26

fack job dhamaka

My Name is Manish Kumar Pargi S/o Kamal Kumar Pargi, Residing at Bhayander East and working at Company Name Beatdstreet.com Malad west.
While on working day in my office dated 17/12/2014 between 4.30 pm to 5 pm a person named himself as Rahul and amit from mobile number 9212277557 (who is a fraud and fake running jobsdhamaka) called me saying he is from jobsdhamaka.com from were iam Availing paid services for my future jobs.i told Rahul that not happy and want to discontinue the services then he agree to do so and will be refund the service paid amount.
Meanwhile he told me as per procedure, to transfer I should have minimum Rs 5000 in my bank account. He told me to open net banking and then to forced to do IMPS Fund Transfer using MMID into His Beneficiary Mobile Number 7053905270 and MMID 8888888. Of Rs 5000/-
He has taken me in confidence that my money will be reverse in 2hours if not so next day morning. Am in dilemma and ask him to clarify about my details how much I paid to jobsdhamaka.com so on, his able to give clear details without fail that I paid 14825 in 3 to 4 transaction and so on and that will be returned.
After 2 hr the mobile 9212277557 got switch off ,I enquire to jobsdhamak.com so and so call came and came know that was not done through the company and next morning dated 18/12/2014 rahul switch on the phone at 10.30 AM again iam taken in confidence that it transfer of fund is done and due to technical problem it might be done till 3 to 4 pm meanwhile I went to HDFC Bank AND Compliant to know about the detail of Beneficiary A/c with was given me compliant number MUMC1214197917.
I went to malad police station twice to file FIR and talk to mr mohite who is in on duty dated 17/14/2014 as well on dated 19/12/2014 but not filed any FIR and told me to file at bhayander police station.
Culprit phone is on 09212277557 which can be traceable from 11AM to 6 PM, malad police not taking any action as per my request, kindly do needful in this regard.
mpargi26

fack jobdhamaka

s mahesh

vsk shipping

Dear tv9,
I have seen a advertisement in which they have specified as that they are having vacancy for b.tech graduates with experience.
So i attended the interview and i was said that i should pay 20000 for joband also said that there will be 45 days processing time. So i have decided that it was a fake company. Now i m giving complaint on this is only reason that
In front of me itself 10 peopke have paid for that. It is at Visakhapatnam. So llease save.
srinivasreddypalle

Dec 15, 2014

about reservations

sir , am p.srinivas , studying B.tech final year. why the reservations required for the people of BC , SC , ST and why not for other people.please highlight this .thankyou sir
name: p.srinivas
email:[email protected]
bosesomn

Dec 11, 2014

BMC Not Acting on Complaint

I Somnath Prakash Bose, resident of L-Ward, Kurla (W) hereby writing to express my grievances regarding my complaints going unheard deliberately by the BMC L-Ward Officers.

I belong to a struggling middle class family and I hereby seek Justice bestowing my faith on your kind decisions. I had filed a complaint against my Neighbor Mr. Vijay Kawle who has got political connections and financially very sound. He has 4 Rooms out of which he has build the top two stories without seeking permissions from BMC. His entry has always been from the other end. However he recently constructed a Ladder which is next to our door. Then he filed a complaint to demolish our Ladder. We stay in a 8 X 11 room with a family of 5. Hence, I took up a Personal Loan at 32% Interest and build a Double Mala. Now, your BMC Officials from L-Ward, named Mr. Tikane, Mr. Rathod and Mr. Tulsiram Namdeo did not act on our complaints which we have filed for their Illegal Ladder. On a Contrary they acted and demolished our Ladder and we have no access to go to Double Mala. Is this the justice BMC doing towards people who cannot challenge civic officials.

Hence, I request your supreme authority to give us justice and act on our complaint. I hereby mark all the Media Houses so that they are in loop with what is happening to Middle Class family. I thank Media for highlighting everything and for all their contribution towards the society.
chandra1473

Dec 9, 2014

School Teaching & Exams

These days in schools like Geetanjali Concept High School, Gajularamaram, Hyderabad, are doing illegal things like they are not completing subjects in regular time and while conducting Exams, Teachers are writing Answers on board and also some times they are giving Answer papers to write, is this a way to teach kids..please take action.
chinna mandava

Dec 9, 2014

BLS international is stealing passports.

Dear TV-9 ,

I live Ohio state USA. I recently filed
my passport renewal through a company called
BLS international located in New York USA. BLS international is approved
Agency hired by Indian consulate to provide assistance
on passport related work.

This BLS people took my passpport along with my application
for renewal and misplaced it somewhere. When I ask for my
passpport they are saying they I need to now apply for lost
passpot and pay the application fee again.

First of all it's BLS who lost my passpport. After loosing it instead
of apologizing and getting me new passport they are demanding
and ordering me to apply for new passport and pay lost passport fee.

I don't understand what to do. I saw many complaints over internet
on BLS international. I can provide all the necessary information if you could
Take up this case and teach them a lesson..
poornak

Dec 8, 2014

VRO is asking bribe to issue a passbook

I am from Naramalapadu,Karempudi Mandal,Guntur District.

My Villege VRO is demanding bribe too much for pass book issuing.

He is not doing his duty properly.

Not sure where to report to take action on him.

How to make it work the goverment system, we are in uncivilised culuture.

Goverement every day giving the news talking about the trasnparency, but I did n't see in implemention.

Please help to get justice for me.