tv9

Consumer complaints and reviews about tv9

venky5258

Nov 19, 2013

AP Sub Inspector exam results 2013

I am the one of the candidate who written the SI exam on December 9 2012.
Nearly one year back!. still now we didn't get any results about that.
pls take a kind note about this and make our government realize that how far we are backward her.
venky5258

Nov 19, 2013

AP Sub Inspector exam results 2013

I am the one of the candidate who written the SI exam on December 9 2012.
Nearly one year back!. still now we didn't get any results about that.
Venkatesh
srikanth12345

Nov 18, 2013

Nuissance-FUTURE BUILDERS

I submit this complaint with due respect on TV9 channel, We have big nuissance with heavy trucks carrying construction works in chikkadpally e seva lane behind city central library. they are carrying out the vehicle moments during night time from 10 to 6 am for which we dont have sleeps and this may continue for another two years and it is in the initial stage.

This may be carrying out illegally with police support, we humbly request you to investigate and bring to the notice of higher officials thr. your channel.

I appreciate if u can take immediate steps and i hope TV9 channel will do justice to public of the street.

Sidddiram
SWETHA.dn

Nov 13, 2013

looting money n cheating students

Dear sir/ madam, i am the student of Acharya institute of management and sciences, bangalore, our college management is cheating us by taking high amount of fees, and doing partiolity between management and PG-CET students. for management students they are providing front gate entry of the college, whereas for PG-CET students , they will ask to enter though the behind gate,which will be far for us. management students can wear cashuals, whereas we need to wear uniform, when we ask about this , they will directly say, they have paid huge amount of money. and there are many things to share , but i am afraid disclose over here.
please help. kindly.
rammurthy

Fraud

Some of us given money to a person as a loan now he is absconding since last 2 weeks, we are worried about our money, we went to his house for asking money his family not responding. They are saying they don't know about his son and they are not responsible for anything about his business. We have bonds and cheques which he given as security. Most of the people don't have any written bonds or cheques they are hesitating to lodge a complaint to the PS, few of us saying if we lodge a complaint they will be safe they can prolong the timeline as much they want. Please help us in this regards.

Thanking You,

D Rammurthy
Chilkalguda PS Area,
Secunderabad.
pura

money

sir this is manikyam ,i am from karnool and joining in puraenetwork in ecil ,near as rao nagar.
company has frod because i shall give money to the company(25000) ,and i have worked in 2months in that two months thers is no training
in that time i have resign the company

ippudu na money ivvatam ledu meru amaina action thesukondi
na address .phone number isthe vallu naku money evvarani meku evvatam ledu, plz na money naku ippinchandi ,company madam phone no=9032004124
sai765

Nov 10, 2013

Metro Rail INJUSTICE

Dear Tv9,

This is regarding the metro railway which is planned to be laid on the Secunderabad way through New bhoiguda route . There are two routes where in this metro can be laid one is though the main road which is not an residential area and other is purely an residential area which even has one mosque and temple. The non residential area belongs to government, as government don't want to have any loss on this they just threw the burden on common people because of which this metro rail will be passing through the residential area. we the residences of bhoiguda need the support of TV9 as we think this is the only way to solve our problem, its the most powerful news media which will help us reach the solution. If this metro railway is laid through this route there are many families who will loose not just part of they house but the whole land . But, if the metro is laid the other way there wont be any such losses. we trust tv9 as they have been solving many of the problems around by thats why we have reached you people. "HELP US WE NEED YOU TV9"

Hoping for the help and reply

Whole Bhoiguda society.
kiran143

Nov 10, 2013

Metro Rail

Last month we came to now that metro rail is passing from new bhoigudha area we lossing lot of our house as we are residing from this place from last 25 years could please help us in solving this problem as if we loose are home will be on road side ....We heard tht hole house would be washed out.

Back side of new bhoigudha there is some lot of empty space of government land why couldnt they use that land . As TV9 is powerful media and can solve any problem throught the world i feel like telling my problem to you.
narendar kannna

Nov 7, 2013

jntuh

As per university rules every person who got seat in university has to got a hostel facility but in jntuh it is not happening. Applied students are 135 in them only 66 persons got hostel facility.For the remaining persons they are not providing hostel facility please take an action and help the students.

In university only it is happening like this then what about the affiliated colleges.
SITAMAHALAKSHMI

Oct 27, 2013

REGARDING CHANDRA HOSPITALS,ANANTHAPUR

THERE IS A HOSPITAL BY NAME CHANDRA SUPERSPECIALITY HOSPITAL IN ANANTHAPUR.THAT HOSPITAL IS THE WORST I HAVE SEEN .FULLY COMMERCIAL.THERE IS NO GENERAL SURGEON IN THAT HOSPITAL .BUT THE HOSPITAL OWNER'S SON IS A ENT SURGEON.HE WILL SEE ALL THE GENERAL SURGEON CASES AND GIVE HALF KNOWLEDGE TREATEMENT WITH LOTS LOTS OF UNNECESSARY INVESTIGATIONS.IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG THEY WILL THROW THE BLAME ON OTHER INNOCENT DOCTORS AND TECHNICIANS AND CUT THEIR SALARIES.PLEASE SAVE MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE FROM THIS DIRTY COMMERCIAL HOSPITALS
rajitha443

Oct 23, 2013

raped

sir im a girl of vijayam j.r college chittoor a group of lectures had raped 3 girls including me they told if we tell any one they will make me to fail in 2nd year examinations so i request u to ban this college and save more innocent students in this college the lecturer name is jayan he is wearing spectacles he is the most worst principle in college who is torturing all girls so please save us we r not able to complaint to police so we r taking help of u we hope u will save us please dont tell that we complained u please sir
sravanya

Oct 10, 2013

land grabing by government

we have a land in erragadda exactly opposite to the E.S.I quarters which my grandfather has buyed in 1969 and constructed in 1974 and is 925 sq.yards at the time we buyed.Government has taken 225sq.yards for road cutting in 1973 for the 1st time without giving any compensation.In 1974 we constructed a double stored commercial building and given for rents.Asst.commisioner dhanunjaya reddy has approached us for road cutiing in 2006 saying that he will pay us land value and TDR and will give us permission for constructing the building.They have taken 400sq.yards and gave us a compensation of 27 lakhs.When we are about to construct our building we got a notice from MRO sudhakar that we did not had a survey number and the land belongs to government.We are staying there from 44 yrs and is a joint property which belongs to 7 brothers and is the only income of source for us.we have given for road cutting 2 times and we are paying building tax from 1974 till now.We have approached high court of ap in 2007,its been 7 years we are fighting for our property in court but we have no result till now from 7 years.I kindly request you to look into this matter and please get us out from this problem.As this is the only income of sorce for us,we dont even have money to pay in court and our education has been interupted from 3 years.we are struggling for food and needs so please look into this seriously.
thanking you

sravanya[8008284436]
chanduchilukuri

Oct 9, 2013

Regarding animals

There are so many buffalao forms at Rampally and Nagaram near ECIL . There are feeding the buffalaos with hotel waste like biryani's rices and all other wastes which remained at hotels and they are selling milk.
please i request u save the animals from such type of feeding because they are harming the animals for their selfish and for the money.

I hope tv9 can...............

common human being
naren455

Oct 4, 2013

fake company

there is a company called cryptographtechnologies located at hightech city madhapur which its main branch is located at banglore,
its taking money from students and saying we will train u and keep u as freshers in mnc,s like ibm, they also told they placed 100+
students in ibm. after training is completed they said we will place as experienced in ibm in datapower,tibco,l2 support, in one month
but they have passed four months like this so please do not join in those fraud compamnies and these are all their websites

manager of company at hyderabad yogesh: +919948916226

md at banglore srikanth: +919845157166
warningfilm99

Oct 2, 2013

WARNING TELU FILM INDUSTRY

IDHI TELUGU FILM INDUSTRY KI OKA HECCHARIKA.. MEERU PIRACY NI APALI ANTE MUNDHU MEERU BLACK LO TICKETS AMMEVAALANU AAPANDI..70rs TICKET NI 200 rs KI AMMUTHUNNARU.. OKA FAMILY THO FILM KI VELLALI ANTE 1000rs AVTHUNDHI.. DAANI BHADHULU 30 rs DVD KONUKONI HAPPY GA FAMILY THO INTLONE CHOODACHU.. MEERU E BLACK TICKETS APANANTHA VARAKU MEMU PIRACY NI APAMU
.. THEATER YAAJAMAANYAME BLACK TICKETS AMMADANIKI MANISHULANU PETTI AMMISTHUNDHI... E BLACK TICKETS AAPAKAPOTHE.. ATTHARINKI DAAREDHI VIDUDALA KAAKAMUMDHE ONLINE LO PETTINATTU YEVADU, RAMMAYA VOSTHAVAYYA, INKA ANNI KOTTHA CINEMALANU KUDA PEDTHAMU.. KABADHAR..
maheshch

Sep 21, 2013

about sas training

Here there is a company near mind space(hi-tech city) on the way to inorbit. It is cytel cliplab solutions on 3rd floor of pioneer towers. This company is giving training and internship on sas. they are charging approx 1.5 lakhs. While joining they said they will compulsary recruit 90% in their own company or else they will be placed in some companies which they know. But till now no one is placed and if we ask they are saying there is no requirement. But for new students they are saying there is many requirement. This way they are cheating the students. 1.5 lakhs is not a small amount. I know the value of money. I have been cheated. Many students are being cheated by that fraud company. So we cant do anything to them. You please save the students and take necessary action on that fraud company.
satish9999

Sep 8, 2013

PASSPORT POLICE VERIFIER ASKING 2000 FOR EVERY VERIFICATION

i am satish am from kajulooru recently i applyed for passport i submitt my documents very clearly in vizag main branch what i submmit there is 10th original and date of birth and adhaar... after that i had a police verification from kakinada jaganayakpoor police station .. he came to my house and ask unnecessary questions and then ask me unnecessary documents what i dont have that only he ask me if i didn't get that he will stop my passport for that he demand me to get 2000 rs other then ill resignation ur passport ill write on my documents like he is fake person applying for passport and ill send to the vizag passport office ... i argue with him generally what i need to show u is 10th date of birth and adhaar proof those only i submitt in vizag your work is need to check wether i submitt those correct or not but ur asking something else ...... finally he called me he gave his mobile no and take money 2000 to his house ADDRESS ((( kakinada jaganayakapuram shivalayam left street 5th house mobile no is 9490618507)))
i went to there and i pay 2000 because i need urgent my passport i dont have enough time apply passport again and go to vizag again ....... i go to police station to complaint too but there is no response and i have 1 advise from them ""pay what he want if u want passport"" i had very respect on police man in my past life but now i hate polices .... pls find him i belive u find him and take a action on him and suspend him,,,,
not only me daily there are nearly 50 to 100 applying passport near kakinada eastgodavari dt religion ... i think he torcherd every member for money ... please find him take a challenge to find him pls go head and find him i am waiting for a news
respected tv9 team..........
pavithra.t

Sep 5, 2013

advocate(pp)highcourt. harrasing for giving my own money ..

Respected sir..
Please help us...
We have some gold loan issues with gold finance company.and due date of auction we were not able to pay the gold loan amount and we approached the advocate Mr.Sivaraj.he lodges the case and got stay order from court n stooped the gold from being auctioned.we have arranged the required gold amount around 3.5 lakhs n again aprroached lawyer for releasing of our gold ornaments.we are not well educated people n not aware of law issues.he played a cheap tricks n showed all tricks as their law rules n took 80,000 rs.without intimating us from our demand draft which we gave to him to produce at court...he was postponing to release our gold even though we have given the full required amount..we left all our office works and all n was playing like toys where ever the lawyer says to come ..court banks etc.at last we got doubt n we enquire the did details from the bank where the bank persons said it was already withdrawed on the same day when we has paid the whole sum of 3.5k..we waited patiently but no result came from lawyer side.but only our time waste..at last when are frequently calling him for updates he is saying like I have filed a case against u for attempt murder....really we are fed up with these tortures...we have taken the gold releasing amount for a interest of 3 rs...we are suffering a lot sir.please do favour..thanking u
spandana dhairyam

Aug 9, 2013

Herrasing girls

I was one of the graduate seaking for a job.I even paid a amount of 5000 as the initial payment. Felt happy on beeing selected by magnaj innovations a software company.i was called to the company for work which consists of 10 members staff.I started to go to the work place at bhavanipuram vijayawada.i was very exited for my first job.my hr mr.karthick started seeing me in a seperate and a very cared manner.I have been changed for 3 positions in my 2 days of office work.
Finnally i became P.A for hr in 2 days and he started to touch me.i told sir, that i am not of that kind.When i responded in such a way,he started to behave in a different manner.i was not able to bare that mental torchure and asked to grant leave for a day.inspite of that he dismissed me.I left that matter leaving that job
After 2 days i heard the same words from my friend and she was also dismissed for not accepting his actions...
this goes on...... with many girls who are in want of job.
To stop this i thought media can play a key role.so,kindly help girls from the stupids hands.
address of company is magnaj innovations,
bhavanipuram,
rtc workshop road,
vijayawada.
A.P
I am not able to do it legally because i am not having any proofs.Beeing a girl feared of apporacing a police station.try to understand and kill that bastered who is playing games with life of girls.
Avinash Narsing

Aug 6, 2013

lost my mobile and not even a single police caring about it

Respected sir ,
my name is Avinash and i lost my mobile(samsung galaxy grand) costs 22,000 and i went to police station to logde case but not even single police man cares about me.i went to 2 to 3 police stations but no one to take my compliant.As a press u can understand my prblm and kindly help me as u can its my request plzzz sir.
my phne details are imei nbr:355884055047425 and white in color
model nbr is I-9082 samsung galaxy grand
if police man gives me FIR i cn get my insurance condition in sangeetha mobiles but FIR is nt given to mobiles said police so helop me boss plzzz
nimskp

Aug 5, 2013

reliance false bills

I applied for a reliance connection in 2009.one of their representatives came and made me fill up an application ,took Rs 500/- from me and gave me a consumer id.he said i will get the connection in 2-3 days. after that when i called them they told me they cannot take wire lines to my apartment so giving connection is not possible.they told me that i will get my Rs 500/- in post.Never got anything from them..no money back,no modem, no connection nothing..
i never got that money,but after 2 months i started getting bills with the consumer id they have given me. when i called them they told that they will look into the matter.after 2 bills i got a legal notice. then i called their lawyer explained to him and he told me he will look into it.then i did not receive anymore bills from them for the past 3 yrs.I thought the problem is solved.
Then suddenly someone from Delhi civil court called me today and threatened with a fine of Rs15000 /- which i have to pay in Delhi if i don't clear my outstanding due of 2469 rs. I am not willing to pay it as i never used reliance connection.
since it has bee 3 yrs..i threw the bills they sent me.so i am asking them to send me another copy with usage details...please help in solving this.i really feel helpless and disturbed with this harassment .My consumer ID they have given me is 100000112536585.i request you to please help me to solve this problem .
nirmala,
hyderabad.
umadevi1470

Jul 28, 2013

marrage with other caste person

i am uma my father name is jayakumar i am living in thorehaill of gubbi(t) Tumkur (dist) Iam sending you this with trust on you and a hope that we get a solution for the problem.I am uma devi I love but married without no to parents but today i like tell but they have made as spreade i am living in banglore my husband is living gubbi this problem pleace make our problem solution becouse i love my husband tomuch. my parents are tilling that you leftout but once marrage cannot leftout my husband came and asked that i well join your caste they are not agreed. they are saying me also tell liy to all family member that i had not married how it possible. pleace make wife and husband as one make solution.my uncle in bangalore is a cetical man he bet me till the liy my phone no is 9972651470
on certain case my uncle tell liy like i do no who are he telll like that he force me to tell like that pleace make solution to our problem
I hope that tv9 make the solution

love4103

Jul 18, 2013

against TV9 telecasting in respect ogf chaganti

Respected Ravi Prakashji,
I have great respect on you, but after tele-casting the programme against the holy man of Brahmasri CHAGANTIGARU, then I have changed my thought, you are also one of the persons like other media, I totalyy dis-agreed against this. I think in a few days to now your TV9 channel will bw ruined to the ground-level, This curse is all of teluguand other communities of those have faith on Dharma.
srija velpula

Jul 12, 2013

irrersposible officers in bc welfareoffice (golnaka)

respected sir,
nenu oka student ni scholarship purpose mida allotted aina ezpay card pogottukunnanu.. tirigi bc welfare office golnaka lo( one year back )new atm kosam apply chesanu kani naku kottha atm card raledu sari kadaa akadi officers chala irresponsible ga negligently ga answers chestunnaru studentskani vari parents ki kani kanisa maryada kuda chupadam ledu vasthe vastundi ledante ledu vadilesukondi ane paddathilo matladuthunnaru.. idi kevalam na okka dani samasya matrame kaadu sir.. akadunna prathi student badhapaduthunnaru samasyaku ela solutions adagalo teliyka adigithe kasurukuntaremonani bayapaduthunnaru ila konni vela mandi students scholarships bank lone mulugutthunnayi pai studies ki panikosthayani anukunte avi etu kakunda pothunayi emadya e scholarship website lo chusina I lost my atm please issue new one ane requesting messages students dwara banks ki, scholarship departments ki morapeduthune kanpisthunayi kani evari samasyanu tirche samsthale kanipinchatam ledu. banks thamakem teliyadantu bc office ki vellandantu chethulu dulipesukuntunnayi akada chusthe students ki kanisa information icche varu kuda leru .. ee samasya ilage unte ika e student poina atm nundi scholarship tisukoleka nirashaga undalsina paristhithe vastundi plzz sir help to students e samasyaku edaina alternate solution tisukunela banks governments punukuela cheyali daniki meeru help chestarani vedukuntu... thanking you sir