tv9

Consumer complaints and reviews about tv9

seshagiri kolluri

Apr 12, 2012

complaint about constable selections

my name is k.seshagiri from guntur.i recently applied for police constable post.i qualified for events.in the events selection.in the events first one is height.my height is 168.5 but the height taking officer is not taking correct height.they kicked very hard on the head.he said my height is 167.2.IN the guntur many candidates are dis qualified in height around 2000 people in this many candidates had required height.i also done very hard work in this selection but not qualified such type of officers.sir i want 2 die beacause this is last chance for job. my phone no is 8686059508.please solve this problem.
raja rao

Apr 7, 2012

bar near temple

shade bar and restaurent opp to ati bus stop which as no parking for cars n 2 whellers keeping them on road n near front of our houses.opening till late nights big problems near temple by drunk yards ,giving bills by writing on white papers to avoid service taxes to goverment ,bring liquor 4m road side shops n selling them to huge amount any bar should nt sell liquor which z brought 4m wine shops they should sell only depo liquor ,plz inform to excise dept also .
raja rao

Apr 7, 2012

bar near temple

hello sir
a bar n restaurent located ner shivam road lane opp ati bustop name shade bar n restaurent .where there as no parking 4r cars n vechile they r keping near our homes n near da temple ppl with drunk distubing ppl near by homes n ppl who r visting shivam temple .and also they dont hav fire no obection ,they r not following rules opening till late night s,selling liquor which z brought 4m wine shops nt depo ones n giving manual bills for parcels to avoid taxes to goverment .n daily fighting with customers n campus students regarding discounts in front of houses on road blocling the road .
zeba

Mar 22, 2012

about the showing of exceeding negative ness in tv serials

hi sir,
i want to complaint about the tv serials which r going in a wrong way which only highlights negativeness, for the prolongment of the serials they r exceeding their limits and showing the unauthorised way of negativeness which sharply effects the ladies, now a days tv serials are in such a way ALWAYS BAD WINS, they r showing dat only bad wins this is changing the minds of ppl, so aal r thinking that to exist in this society all have to follow the negative rules so please highlit this small news sir eventhough it is not imp but it is surely spoiling the minds of the womens so please make a program regarding this.
thanking you
Snehalatha

Mar 19, 2012

Unscrupulous police

For the past 10 years booking false cases on us based on false allegations, false witnesses and doing false enquiries.
The police have initiated and developed gratuitous grudge, ruse, vengeance, revenge, anger, cruelty, fiendish, and become demon possessed Draculas totally extirpated our lives never and ever to regain.
Seized all our belongings including important evidence legal documents two wheeler Bajaj Discover with Regn No.AP 28 C0 7042 Hypothecated to Sriram City Union Finance, Kukatpally, Hyderabad under hire purchase scheme on Loan Account No. CIWKUTPL0000186.
mentioned our address wrongly in FIR and cheated the courts of law
since two years our belongings are seized by kukatpally police
these police fully supporting cheaters of law and order and come under the influence of cheaters
not accepting truth
our lives destroyed our children studies all gone waste
we dont have house shelter
proper jobs clothes
police have completely destroyed our family by favouring anti social elements and cheaters of law and order
Informed to Commissioner of Police, DCP, Director General of Police since two years, no action on real culprits but, faithful and favourable to cheaters of law and order.
We have documentary evidence but all the police are supporting the cheaters only.
Ashoknishanazeera Send email

Mar 17, 2012

Dear Tv9 Team,
I have applied Change of address for my election id card applied on 04-10-2011 now almost a year no one taking care of my application that application has filled and they given acknowledgement when ever i go they are giving some other answer..
Name : Abdhul Rahman and Rahmath Acknoledgement number Ward 65A/156 Phone Number 22975646
Nobody is willing to take this
How our Government department is working my Phone No 9845340319

and i have have all the proofs
gummadipraveenraj

Mar 14, 2012

USING THE HOSPITAL EQUIPMENT

Sir i am a resident of chilakaluripet,
last week i went to a Govt Veterinary Hospital at purushottama patnam, to show my dog as it is falling ill.
To my surprise the doctor was not present there, i asked the compounder there and he said this is the daily routine for them that the doctor visits the hospital once in a blue moon.
As there is no choice for me i showed my dog to him.
He wrote some injections and instructed me to bring them from a shop which he suggested only.
I bought them along with a single use plastic syringe.
He used three plastic syringes for my dog,but i dont know whether they are used of new ones.
After giving injection to my dog, he started cleaning them,i told him not to do that and asked him to throw away those syringes which are used for my dog. He ferociously questioned me "whats your problem ?".
as i told they are not meant for reuse he replied me that he would sterlize them and use them.
I dont know how he can sterlise a single use syringe and use them further.
Sub staff too pounced on me and made me to leave the place without speaking.
This incident shows us that the sub staff at the hospital are trying to sell the material recieved at the hospital by Govt and making money.

Govt provides free syringes to the hospitals.

So once your team please visit Chilakaluripet Veterinary hospital at Purushottama patnam and make a note of the things happening at the hospital and bring the things to lime light
s.v.sheshadri

Mar 9, 2012

wrong calls for our ladies

hello sir, we are facing number of wrong calls and they were giving trouble for our ladies ,and they were disturbing a lot for there exams ,so we are requesting to take action for them . we are giving the phone number of that people,7353055960
ananthasagar

Mar 9, 2012

unwanted bridge at Village Ananathasagar on Hyderabad to Karimnagar to Ramagundam Four lane way

Sir, Please support the villagers to avoid the bridge (closed and to be constructed with bricks) at Ananthasagar village on karimnagar Highway,which is laying by Gayatri projects ltd Four Laning Project. Here at the village there is no pre design of this bridge in the Project report which is approved by AP Govt. As the local village TRS Supporter and Wood Machine Businessman approached with Local TRS MLA to putup the bridge at ananthasagar stop for him and his personal benefits. Hence, the bridge too small, only the small vehicles can pass through the bridge and never can benefit for agriculture people. Because the agriculturists can not take their paddy on tractors to the respective homes. As well as Lorry and Big transporters is there in the village, where they can not park their vehicles at their homes. And the main reason the village is occupied both sides of the Highway road and there will be big problem with service roads to cross the bridge. In detail while crossing the bridge view not available from other side , who cross the same way.There may be the chances to occur the heavy accidents with this alignment. Also majority of the villagers not interested with this bridge at the designed point. Kindly approach the village to take the villagers view and support them to stop the bridge which is not convenient to the village. We expecting your co-operation. The images are not available has we have not taken. Kindly consider and visit the palce.
harshini008

Feb 15, 2012

misuse of dowry prohibition act

I R.Rajababu aged 34yrs Male. few months ago my wife was given complain on me towards harassment. due to small disputes between us she put up case under 498(a) and Dowry Prohibition act with pure false contents at Women Police Station, Vizianagaram. the Police Authority of Women PS, VZM was filed me case under the above sections. but under the Dowry Prohibition act 1961 section3,4 If any person, after the commencement of this Act, gives or takes or abets the giving or taking of dowry, he shall be punishable with imprisonment for a term which shall not be less than five years, and with the fine which shall not be less than fifteen thousand rupees or the amount of the value of such dowry, whichever is more. but the police was filed case under DP Act only on me. as per DP Act they should be also punishable but the Police Authority of Women PS, VZM was misused the DP Act. hence i request the TV9 Authority to kindly help me to save the DP act and Both should be punishable under this act.
My Mobile No.9948534420.

please send tv.9number to my mail ID [email protected]
Chinnu01 Send email

Feb 2, 2012

Regarding the spirtual feelings of Hindus

One person working in BBMP office at Hennur Banaswadi Ring Road office (near Lingarajapura Depo) named V. Murthy, RI, preisduing at Nischatha Nilaya, 404, 4 D Main raod, 2nd blk, Kalyananagar alogn with brother called V VAsanth Kumar working in Toyota Kirloskar has provided a deuplciat certificate and the same has been continued to his next generations, (Idhu dalithara mele aguthiriva anyaaya alwa) aste alladhe V Murthy, RI postigaagi ten lakhs given as lancha, , , where does the amount come from... he has property in his father-in-law and mother-in-law at tumkur and sites also... and he has taaekn a property in the name of his brothers V Jayanna and Sister-in-law Sunitha at Bhuvaneshwarinagar, Sites in teh name of V Vasanath Kumar and Pavithra in Mysore and also at Bendekere in their father-in-law and mother-in-law name and also he has kept is Property documents at one of his friend called Kishore who is running a real estate agency at adjacent of Hotel New Shanthi Sagar, Kammanahalli, and also he has a apartment in his mother name Siddamma and property in the name of his elder brother family name in Channarayapatna Taluk... please dalithara mele aguthiruva anyaayavaanu neevadru nyaya kodisi, a anonymous letter has also been given to his officials (BBMP Officer) but they have not responded tilll now...
Bokka Send email

Jan 16, 2012

Regarding the spirtual feelings of Hindus

ONE TRO AGENT IS COLLECTING MONEY FROM DRIVING LICENCE SEEKERS, AND HE ALLOTING THE DUPILICATE DRIVING LICENCES. HE CHEATED MANY PEOPLE LIKE THIS. HE IS IN NAIDUPET, NELLORE DIST, ANDHTAPRADESH PIN:524126.
HIS CONTACT NUMBER IS 9440134146.

PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION ON HIM,