tv9

Consumer complaints and reviews about tv9

sunilhyd

May 14, 2015

schools herasment on small tuitions

dear sir,
i am an unemployed graduate staying in safilguda, malkajgiri, hyderabad. i am taking tuitions in my place to survive.but in my surroundings some school management people giving warnings and sendind persons to stop tuitions. they are giving warnings to all people who are taking tuitions at home also. here ST. LITTLE THERSSA shool people behaving very rudely.. they are conducting classes up to night 8 pm.
please you give awareness about
the permissions to take tuitions from government bodies. all are in confusion. i heard , in so many areas nearby EAST ANAND BAGH also all the school people restricting tuitions. we dont have any fundamental right to take tuitions to known people???
government people announced to take licence for every tuition. but till now the process not started,.,
so, please do the help...
SURESH BABU B

May 14, 2015

TTD ONLINE ROOM BOOKING SYSTEM

SIR, TTDONLINESEVA.COM IS NOT AT ALLWORKING PROPERLY AND NOTFOLLWOING THE RULES. TODAY IFWE CHECK FORROOM YOU CANT SELECT TODAY DATE, WHEN WE CHECK AVAILABLEITY IT SHOWS NEXT 7DAYS AVAILABLE AFTER 56DAYS. TOMALA SEVA AND ASTADALA PADAPADMARADANA WILL NEVER OPEN A TICKETS WHEN THE SITESTARTS. we try to book tickets and site will abscondand it shows ticket booked from this network with out any ticketbooking.they dontmake any refunds if it fails to allot ticket after debiting the amount.
karthik uppada

May 8, 2015

indesency in MRO offices

sir o madam, i am u.karthik resident of gajapathinagaram, vizianagaram dist, andhra pradesh. today me and my mother went to MRO office to have a tahasildar signature on my govt job application as a proof that i am the resident of gajapathinagaram. we have submited each and every proof about the residence. but RI refused to sign on it. we asked for the cause. he raised his voice on my mother and spoken indecently with out having the minimum common sence that he is speaking to the women who is the senior govt job holder. later we made a phone call to VRO Vishnu about this.we went to his home......he is shouting on my mother indesently.......that wes the work have to be done by the MRO . that was their duty to give residence certificate when we asked for it. please take some action sir

u.karthik
phone 9502270415
murthych

May 5, 2015

about NTR stadium

I'm murthy from Vnc actually what happen to this TRS government that they have decided to build a construction in NTR stadium its not correct that they r doing now a days politicians are becoming voultures every citizen has prevent this decision please pretect that ground every citizen and media and everyone for our upcoming future please. Even in PS nagar also children municipal ground has occupied by some colony persons and they have build a Indore stadium from public money toand they will play only poor children could not allow they will drink and smoke in that ground so please protect grounds from politicians and colony persons and make free to play in grounds for our future generation thank u
srinu67

Apr 30, 2015

Cheating Astrology- astrouniversal.com

Www.astrouniversal.com- they are block mailing to customer and cheating. They are giving all frusd pyramid yantras and yantras. They are charging too much amount from customeres and block mailing. Recently TV9 exposed same kind of astrology in hyderabd. Www. Astrouniversal.com is located at Chanda Nagar, Hyderabad. Please expose there cheating and help to poor people who paying too much amont to astrouniversal

HarshaK

Apr 30, 2015

Power missue causing inconvenience to public

HUDA road in Chandanagar used by commuters to Gachibowli and other areas is blocked on last stretch due to a House warming ceremony of a powerful leader.'
The 3 storied house seems to have been build without proper permissions, and even speed breakers have been constructed on either side of the building. There are no speed breaker on the cross road which is critical and very dangerous.
The entire road is blocked since 2 days and people make to go through a patchy muddy back road.
Appreciate if you can expose this.
leena amit mane

Apr 23, 2015

late delivery of bharat gas agency

Respectd sir /madam
I was book my gas cylinder of bhatat gas company .tyey deliverd between 10 to 15 day but this time they not send me cylinder.till the date
And very important is our subsidy amount is already transfer our account.
That means they sale our cyllinder to other people.every day i I was call their office staff .they told me that itwill come after 2 days.15 days gone and still i m waiting for gas cylinder.

So kindly requiestnig to you please take action against it.
anil4321

Apr 18, 2015

SBI officer Tie Up with Recovery agents, My vehicle auctioned with in 10 days

Dear TV9,

SBI recovery agent seized my car on march 18th and auction the same in 28th march with out my notice/written document. Before seizing the car i did not receive any notices from bank. One of my uncle working in banking sector,I explained to my uncle. Then he was was saying t's not the correct way/against bank rules. When your vehicle seized by bank they have to follow the following rules.

1.After seizing the vehicle they serve the notice giving 15 days time for clearing the Outstanding amount.
2.You did not pay any amount then they serve the 3 legal notice in 3 months time duration.
3.Then they proceed for Auction.

Benefits of the recovery team is after seized the vehicle, Customer paying the outstanding amount Recovery team will get 10-15% of the Amount

In this scenario SBI Officer Tie up with recovery team,If example I will pay the outstanding amount 1,00,000/- Recovery team will get 10K-12K. When they go to auction (Ex- my car) they auctioned at 4,60,000/- recovery team got 45,000.00 and car evaluation purpose they got 24,000.00. I Have Original bank statement there clearly mentioned.

kindly look into the matter support the common man and do needfully

These are the my contact number

Apr 16, 2015

slc college of pharmacy not approved pci 220 student life going to spoil jntu university not taking action

satyam learning campus college running without pharmacy council of india approval since 7 years
there are many colleges all over india which are approved by AICTE but not by pharmacy council of india .where one of this is satyam learning campus of pharmacy located near ramoji film city, students passed from this college like me are suffering becouse of non PCI recognisation where students are not recognised as pharmacistsnd even the director of college is not resonding for us even after asking many times about PCI , all our students are ready to give a complaint against college director, becouse pharmacy students without PCI registration are not at all recognised as pharmacist and even the public and private sectors are asking for PCI registration to get a job , these are kind of colleges becouse of which paharamcy un employment is increasing day by day . so our kind request is to get these colleges into focus in public as fake colleges and make students to get admitted into right colleges . the next request is to provide information procedure about how to complain on these colleges and get out as registered pharmacist ..jntu university not taking action regarding pci approval 220 student future going to spoil please take the action telangana govt

Apr 16, 2015

slcs college of pharmacy not approved pci

nbstar

Apr 15, 2015

Selling under ground water

I stay near to bachupally(Near volvo). Turbo machinery lane, Opposite to coca-cola stop.

Currently surpanch of bachupally. He is digging the under ground water from a empty lands and making money by selling that water to others. Due to this reason water problem has been raised in whole bachpally.

We went and asked the surpanch. He told that this is his area and he wont spare anybody if anybdoy complaints to police.

SO could somebody take necessary action to highlight this to media and press

thanks
venkat

Apr 14, 2015

Overflowing Drainage - Low Tech Drainage in High Tech City

I live at Madhapur, Hyderabad, location being near Big C Corporate Office, Image Hospital lane. Here we are facing continuous problem with overflowing drainage and the entire street being filled with drainage water and it is very difficult to walk and the smell is stinking. Residents here have complained to the Municipal Authorities, but in vain.

I request this to be published in Newspaper and Tv channels so that concerned authorities will do the needful.

Devanathan
bhattu

Apr 13, 2015

water leakage

near afzalgunj bus stop opp,pan shop near to sulabh complex drinkingwater pipe line leakage . several times comlaint made personally told to manager ramesh of afzalgunj but so for no action .I request the tv9 reporter to make know the delaying process of hmws.as a citizen of telangana I am unable tolerate the overflowing the water .wasting the drinking water .atleast the persons working in are irresposible opening the volve and not closing for several hour.add .....afzalgunj bus stop opp .near to sulabh complex..
naveennelli

Apr 6, 2015

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

guys please dont call to the numbers below. the numbers given in the complaint forum are the numbers of the victims.kindly please don't call them. thank you
naveennelli

Apr 3, 2015

CRIME AGAINST A WOMEN AND STOLED HER HOUSE DOCUMENTS, GOLD, MONEY AND BANK BOOK

I am N.Leelavathi W/O N.Bhaskar Rao. I have a brother named T.Venkateshwara rao (alias BABU), he stoled my house documents, money bank book and gold from my fathers suitcase and locker by breaking them when my father was in hospital and soon after my father died he captured my house. when i went and ask about my these. he embarassed me me very badly along with friends and family and broke my arm. I then immediately on 7-2-2015 went to kancharapalem Police Station and made a complaint about this but till now there is no justice did to me and also police didn't filed the case on him till today. sir I don't know what to do please do justice for me and take an immediate action. please with regards. I will meet you with your permission with a compliant letter.
contact number:9393128542
santosh B mohite

Apr 1, 2015

FRAUD COMMITED BY MANGLORIAN BASED SYNDICATE

Respected sir ,

I am advocate santosh mohite wouid like to bring to your attention on a very serious cheating matter where the fraud of RS 2-3 crore is commited by the group of manglorian nexus headed by mr. krishna shetty the sarang bar owner of mira road and his partner mr satish poonja. They have cheated almost 15-20 innocent females of mira bhayender area.

This matter i tried to report to the kashimira and kanakiya police station but it seems both the police stations are managed well, as well as i reported the matter to superitendent of police thane gramin Mr. Pradhan, and the crime investigation head Mr kishore khairnar but no one is taking cognizance of it.

Through this letter i request you to please look into it so that those females who lost their life time savings hope thorough your it help them to get it back.

thanking you your sincere

advocate santosh B Mohite
( contact- 9819610553)
swapnil kadam

Mar 31, 2015

Growimg crime in area

I want to inform about you about the growing crime in our area which comes under Nirmal Nagar police station Khar East.The people are roaming on roads with weapons like knife n all openly.The gundagiri is becoming very scarefull for the residents staying in our Area and the Nirmal Nagar police station officers are not taking serious action towards the criminals.the smoking activity like ganja,charas,drugs are increasing day by day & specially the young youth are getting in this more.I have seen people smoking ganja on public places.Please sir see to it.And I have inform this thing to our zone 8 DCP also by sending Email to him in last week but i have not got any response from him till now......!
tekukll

Mar 28, 2015

poor road at y.ramapuram to kowkuntla which reflects 2 accidents

poor road at y.ramapuram to kowkuntla which reflects 2 accidents daily at over cross under water....if people asks it will may sanction on 2018 so if ur so generic pls take this into govt and make fulfill to people.......................

For y.ramapuram village people no good water drinking facility from two months onwards
sadineni harish

Mar 25, 2015

occupied 6 gunttas government land by sadineni sarangapani

sir
The land of survey number 365A1/2 village kadipikonda pass book number 216729,patta number 408 issued by MRO hanumkonda the ROR LR NO.B2/866/1998,dt.14-11-2000by MRO HNK .The minuguri venkat reddy has sold one hectare land to sadineni sarangapani (13 gunttas),sadineni suryanarana(13 gunttas) and sadineni venkatanarayana(14 gunttas). This person sadineni sarangapani is occupied 6 gunttas government land with his 13 gunttas and fenced with iron wire and doing plantation by red sandle and teak trees. we already given complaint to MRO hanumkonda on 13 feb but no response regarding complaint
Suma Dey

Mar 13, 2015

compliant against the investigation process by Bangalore Police

Want to contact your team immediately for the misbehave done by Inspector in KR Puram police.
Need you to contact your team urgently. Please call me or Connect me
venkatrammadhavi

Mar 11, 2015

Road

Respected raviprakash garu,
We members from palathodu village,mandapeta Mandal,East godavari district.Our R and B Road from ippanapadu to jegurupadu is very much spoiled due to many years usage.As a citizen of palathodu village,i am requesting you to please take the issue to government of Ap for new road to our village.This is our honourable request to you sir.If possible you can visit our village and see the road.Our road is constructed in 2004 and from then onwards no repairs have been done.The people of almost 5 to 6 villages are struggling for going to near by town mandapeta for daily needs.People are getting scared to come to our village by car.Please kindly take help us regarding our road so that we will be very thankful to you sir.

Thanking you Sir,

Kothapalli Srinu
Y Ganesh
rbhaskar

Mar 6, 2015

land cheating & harrasing from land developers

Dear sir ,

My Name is Mangalagowramma , ( 64 years ) , Mr. chidananda whos is develores/ owner of spoorthy developers cheating all poor formers land , he has forcing me to sale my land to him , ha has made forgery signature of my son, he harrasing us , he is made an unregistered agreement form us by goondaism , giving warnigs to me that he we not sign he will kill us , so kindly somebody help us ...
ramurao

Mar 5, 2015

Buses are not stoping at cyber tower bus stop

Dear Editior,

Buses are not stoping at cyber tower bus stop.
Bus comming from hitech city railway station to VBIT.
Daily I am paying 50Rs to 70Rs to Auto to go to office even though having buspass.

Kindly help me in this regard.

Ram
ravi kanth pabbati

Mar 4, 2015

agrigold cheating

dear sir i am ravi kanth from visakhapatnam i have deposited daily amounts to agri gold agents daily my cheque was issued fro rs. 4.75 lacks in the month of novemeber 2014 but the cheque was bounce due to no funds, so many small people who are in below middle class, who are doing tailoring pan shops, house maids , massons, like people every body are having money with agrigold, sir you are the weapon to fight with injudtice , we have no security for our money , pl sir take necessary actions for payment of the public who have tagged with agri gold, one of my servants have kept money with them for their daughters marriage, not only us even the agents who have collected money also struguling because they have also ivested money in agri gold this is white color crime dont leave it fight for us, i beg you sir to please telecast peoples troubles who have saved money with agri gold so that agitation will start other wise the white color criminals will escape

save save save save