TVS Credit Services Limited

Kiran Makar

May 24, 2019

Reference No - 190513004517

Dear Sir/ Madam

What is the meaning of Resolved .

i Cant understand your word it mean u say Your query with reference number ############has been successfully resolved.

But till the Amount of Loan not credit in my account after 18 Days ( 432 hours ) so where the query solved.

your team commitment is after loan Sanction within 48 Hours amount will credit in account .

Loan Sanction Date is 05/05/2019.

Prospects no - 3018UT0004209.

"" Response By (Uma B) (21/05/2019 09.57 AM)
Appointment
Auto-Response By (Administrator) (20/05/2019 05.33 PM)
Dear Kiran Makar,
Your query with reference number ############has been successfully resolved.

Response By (Deepa) (15/05/2019 02.35 PM)
Appointments
Auto-Response By (Administrator) (15/05/2019 12.07 PM)
Dear Kiran Makar,
Your query with reference number ############has been successfully resolved. ""

Same till no any calls or any update.......

Its totally wrong commitment by your Team ..

and its totally Harassment By your TVS Customer care Team also.......

Kiran Makar
sameer uraon

May 12, 2019

EMI related

सर
मेरा लोन नंबर --3058TW0059638 हैं मैंने समय से पहले डीलर के पास जाकर हर महिना जमा कर देता था लेकिन जब मैंने अपना बैंक पासबुक up to date कराया तो मैंने देखा की मेरे account से भी EMI कट रहा हैं और डीलर के पास भी जमा हो रहा हैं जब मैंने डीलर के पास गया तो उसने मुझे बोला की लोन का update पेपर निकल कर देंगे कभी बोलते हैं whatsaap कर दूंगा लेकिन अभी तक हमको कोई खबर नहीं किया गया |
मेरा bike no.---BR 11E 8927 फ़ोन नो.-- 7070561284 हैं |मेरा यह समस्या को दूर करने का कृपा प्रदान करे
मेरा 7 EMI का समस्या हैं प्लीज् सर मेरा इस टेंसन को दूर करने की कृपा प्रदान करे

Mar 14, 2019

RE : Tvs credit -NOC

Hi Jossy, We have forwarded your concern to the relevant team. They shall look into this and assist you further.
Jossyvazhayil

Mar 13, 2019

Tvs credit -NOC

I Josey dominic would like to get NOC certificate for the vehicle loan from TVS CREDIT service.i am not able to get nice certificate of loan agreement number KE3023CA00504.that is under my name from TVs credit service.i borrowed loan for mahindra xuv500(Kl-02-ap-6330)when i had some financial problems,i was not able to pay back the payment on time.During this stage bank officers asked me to either surrender the vehicle or to settle the full amount of loan.as per this i tried to sale my vehicle.but due to countinues demand from tvs staff,i surrendered the vehicle.According to that the TVS staff told that the loan has finished in onetime settlement and there would not be any further financial liabilities for me.Furthermore it has shown in my status in tvs credit app..that NOC has generated.but now when i requested to get NOC.it is not able to proceed.kindly consider this as a request to get NOC certificate and take this as a petition to solve this issue..
Jossyvazhayil

Mar 13, 2019

Noc

Josey dominic
Yuvi94

Feb 28, 2019

Vehicle recovery

I have only one EMI pending TVs credit two wheeler loan,any possible to make default my loan,what is the procedure for vehicle recovery, minimum how many days to taking vehicle recovery by agent...
Poornima peddu

Feb 13, 2019

Tvs credit

No response received yet
Poornima peddu

Feb 13, 2019

No response for the request raised

Hi this is poornima, my EMI deduction date is 7th in every month, I have sufficient funds in my account on 7th November 2018, but the amount was not deducted from my account, I have sufficient funds in my account till 15th november, even in December till 7th the amount was not deducted though I have sufficient funds in my account, so I paid the amount manually in the nearest TVS show room.

I have been to the TVS credit service in begumpet to collect my NOC, they have informed me that we still need to pay the due amount of Rs/- 511. So I have given them the November month statement and they informed that they will raise a request and give us the update regarding that by today afternoon, I have been calling them but they are not answering my calls.

Because of that issue my brother siebel is effected and he is unable to get the loan which is emergency for us, I have explained the situation to the TVS credit service team but we are not getting the correct response.if this will not get to and end by today we will be loosing our loan because of their negligence.

I need a serious action on this. This is emergency.

Dec 10, 2018

Emi not been debited

Sir my EMI date is on 7th of every month and today is 10th but my EMI Has not been debited from my bank.

Nov 22, 2018

RE: Complaint of loan

Hi Andal,

We have forwarded your details to the team and will get in touch with you to provide necessary assistance.

TVS Credit Services
Andal Natchiar

Nov 2, 2018

Complaint of loan

My self vanitha. I got a two wheele loan one year ago. No bounse due in my account. Unfortunately last month my mother is not well of dengue disease. So one due bounse. I told the collection agent I was pay online. But the collection agent janakiraman was treated me as a volgure words. He shouted in my house very rudely and loudly. Collection agent name janakiraman mobile number 9080678098. If you can't take any action I can't pay the last month due. TN3000TW0060933 my loan number.
jayaprakash R

Oct 30, 2018

over interest

JAYAPRAKASH R

MOB 9003315306

Agreement No TN3004TW0054619

very very worst finance. i am jayaprakash. my loan amount 72155/-. rate of interest 15.25%. Duration 36 month

calculate

Sl. No Principal Interest EMI remaining

1 72155 916.96 2922 (2922 - 916.96 = 2005.04) 72155.00 - 2005.04 = 70149.96
2 70149.96 891.48 2922 (2922 - 891.48 = 2030.52) 70149.96 - 2030.52 = 67227.96
3 67227.96 854.35 2922 (2922 - 854.35 = 2030.52) 67227.96 - 2067.64 = 65160.31
4 65160.31 828.07 2922 (2922 - 828.07 = 2030.52) 65160.31 - 2093.92 = 63066.38
5 63066.38 801.46 2922 (2922 - 801.46 = 2120.53) 63066.38 - 2120.53 = 60945.84

Every month INTEREST will be reduce BUT TVS credit service term is no interest reduce

BUT our calculation

Sl. No Principal Interest EMI remaining

1 72155 916.96 2922 72155.00 - 2005.04 = 70149.96
2 70149.96 916.96 2922 70149.96 - 2005.04 = 63233.00
3 63233 916.96 2922 63233.00 - 2005.04 = 67227.96
4 67227.96 916.96 2922 67227.96 - 2005.04 = 65222.92
5 65222.92 916.96 2922 65222.92 - 2005.04 = 63217.88

First month எவளோ interest வருதோ அதையேlast month (upto 36 month) வரைக்கும் கட்டணும் என்னடா logic இது?

வாங்குன 72155 க்கும் 36month க்கு72155kum interest கட்டணும். but every month principal reduce ஆய்ட்டே இருக்கும் ஆனா இவனுங்களுக்கு நாமா last வரைக்கும் full amount க்கும் interest கட்டணுமா?

வட்டிக்கு விடுறவன் கூட இவ்ளோ கொள்ளை அடிக்க மாட்டான்

பணம் இல்லனு தண்டா EMI ல வாங்குறோம். ஆனா இவ்ளோ அன்னியம்மா டா பண்ணுவீங்க.
உங்கள விட வட்டி க்கு விடுறவன் னே எவலோவோ மேல்
Surajit Guha Thakurta

Oct 29, 2018

Full & Final Settlement of Resigned Employee

Requesting for mail ID of HR Head, TVS Credit Services Ltd., Chennai since local people are not corresponding regarding my F&F settlement. I have repeatedly made several queries in Alumni Bandhan Link, but till date I am unable to understand why my settlement amount is on hold. My last working day was on 31/05/2018 & my employee ID was 5012355. Plz, share the HR Head mail ID/Contact number so that I can discuss with him/her.

Surajit Guha Thakurta
8918082407 / 9830520621
sundeeplot

Oct 15, 2018

Bad incident was faced with the TVS Employee

Greetings,
My name is L.Sri hari rao. I have account in your TVS Credit services ltd., Vijayawada. NTR Circle branch. my account number is AP3020CA0002953. Today my son was visited your branch regarding pre closer of the account from past 10 days me and my son both together were visiting the branch for pre closer we cleared the amount 10 October 2018 same thing was informed to Mr. Reddy who is looking these all in the branch, he said come after 4 days i will tell you the status of your account. Today my son went to branch one of the TVS employee his name Jagat jeevan car loan manager his phone number is 7893655844 was spoke very rashly "like who are you show me your identity" like that then immediately i called to customer care they took the complaint and gave me the complaint number "############". In front of the manager i talked to customer care executive and customer care executive want to talk to the employee but he is not ready to talk to customer care executive.
My question is TVS employees can talk like anything to customer is it the right way to talk??. i want the explanation why he was talk like this?
Looking forward to hear from you..

SUNDEEP KUMAR LOTLA

Cell: +91.9912364789
Gopal07

Oct 12, 2018

No support from Executives no clear updates on the process and payment

I took used car loan and till I get the loan amount am not aware of the amount received a call every day from the executives and loan amount regarding day by day for some reasons. So no clarification is given until I asked the executives about the process and time etc.,
It has been more than 2 months still am following up the executive for name transfer for my car yet no proper response received.
I am in the due month yet amount not deducted after the due date and have enough cash in my account. I asked the executing no proper response and suddenly receiving the call from unknown and asking for money. I asked amount should be deducted automatically from my account then y should I pay in person but no proper update. I do know what to do when no executives are to support and who is answerable to this situation.
RamasubramanianR

Regarding original RC

I have been looking for help to get my original RC of my vehicle TN 14 L 4322, as i have applied for insurance claim they requested to see original RC i tried to get that from my purchaser(Ramkey) they told its in TVS credit contact them, i called help desk they said need to contact local branch manager's approval, i asked them for pre close of my loan to get my originals, for that it will take 9 working days receive my originals from the date of closing. I tried to call the help desk today call not going i tried get my outstanding of my loan for pre closure i couldn't get that details either through online or help desk call. I have been pushed under frustration situation on this service now i need some one to address this and help me to close my loan or get my original photo copy(not Xerox) my RC for my insurance reimbursement.
Please let me know if i can go TVS credit office directly to close my loan, if it so whether i can get my loan related documents immediately?

I'm desperately need a valuable help from TVS credit service.

Ramasubramanian
Hariicfs87

Over charged

Inspire of providing the ECS mandate form TVS credit has not processed the ECS withdrawal every month which the mistake is from the TVS credit financing company. Even after several requests and complaints they still couldn't process my ECS on to my account. After 11 months of EMI payment, I noticed that they have charged me bounce charges of 3400/- for the mistake that TVS is responsible. When I'm about to foreclose the loan , they refused to refund the bounce charges - the one Mr. Murugan(team manager) thats how he introduced himself from the closure team who argued to the core and was very rude, impolite, refused to even hear what was the whole issue and about my concern. To my shock that an MNC company like TVS who even hire a person who showed up an thug attitude.

Later on there was another manager named Zintha, who did showed up after an heated conversation with Mr. Murugan (who never understood or ready to hear from an customer) and did hear about my concern and addressed it immediately.

When a manager could reimburse the mistaken bounce charges and did show up there is way but why couldn't a the first person couldn't do so, I've been given mental torture and hassle in this last three days. Not sure why does a company like TVS takes so long to close a customer account and been a hassle to the customer.

Front desk agents Saranya, Team manager Murugan who never wants to treat the customer like a customer and been very lethargic and careless in doing their work. Does your company needs an reliable customer or your are concerned to have these kind of rouge and irresponsible employees?
arijitmukho

Oct 11, 2018

Immediately Refund extra Installment withdrawal

Dear Sir, I am Arijit Mukherjee from Durlavpur, Bankura, West Bengal. I have bought a LG Air Conditioner from Mishra Variety Store with finance from your Company. My Installment amount is Rs. 3500.00.
But surprisingly in this month, your company cut money from my SBI account in 2 times i.e 3500 + 3500. How you can do this type of things? Do you things we are totally uneducated and we will not understand this type of behavior with customer.
Please refund my amount within 24 hrs. otherwise I will stop all the payments and I have already talk with SBI and they will stop all further payment. Then I will not be responsible.
This is for your information and necessary action please.
With Regards
Arijit Mukherjee

Sep 21, 2018

RE : Immediately Refund extra Installment withdrawal and immediately send NOC and Rto form

Hi Ghanshyamsinh,

We believe our team has got in touch with you and addressed your concern. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Sep 21, 2018

Hi Ghanshyamsinh,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have noted your details and concern and shared the same with the relevant team. They shall connect with you to resolve this at the earliest.

TVS Credit Services
GHANSHYAMSINH BHARATSINH RATHOD

Sep 16, 2018

My agreement No.GJ3031CA000662 Zylo vehicle No.GJ10AP9837 Yuvrajsinh Hanubha Gohil

Dear all related Officers..
Very very surprised that your company provided service about FORCLOSER LOAN.

THIS CASE IS VERY HIGHLY ACCIDENT CASE..LOANEE MR.YUVRAJSINH WAS TO MUCH MULTIPLE INJURED.ONLY GOD AND GOD GIFT TP SAVE LIFE..AND GIVEN OTHER NEW BORN..

BUT IN THIS CASE YOUR COMPANY NOT YO BE PROVIDE ANY FULLY OFFICIAL PROCESS FOR FORCLOSER LOAN..

YOUR COMPANY PROVIDED BY FOR FORCLOSER STATEMENT UP TO 06/09/2018..AND AS PER YOUR STATEMENT TATA AIG INSURANCE CO...DIRECT NEFT IN YOUR ACCOUNT 03/09/2018...(IT MEANS BEFORE 06/09/2018 ALL RELATED NEFT ADVICE AND OTHER DETAILS SEND TO HELPDESK MAIL ID AND LOCAL AHMEDABAD GUJRAT LEVEL WITH ALL OFFICERS..

BUT YOUR COMPANY THIS AMOUNT CREDIT IN OUR LOAN ACCOUNT AFTER 11 DAYS 12/09/2018...AND FORCLOSER PROCESS.VERY SURPRISED THIS TYPE OF PROCESS...

IN ADDITIONAL MOST SURPRISE SERVISE PROVIDED TO WITHDRAWAL ADDITIONAL AMOUNT WITHDRAWAL IN OUR BANK ACCOUNT ON 10/09 2018...BUT WE PAID THROUGH NEFT FORCLOSER DUES ON 03/09/2018 BEFORE 06/09/2018.

SINCE LAST 15 DAYS I SEND BY MAIL ALL DETAILS YOUR ALL CHENNAI OFFICE AND AHMEDBAD OFFICE..BUT NOT SINGAL TIME ANY TYPE OF REPLY NOT RECEIVED...

RESPECTED SIR.. PLEASE..PLEASE HELP ME...IN THIS ACCIDENT CASE...LOANEE PERSON MR.YUVRAJSINH HANUBHA GOHIL..ALREADY PAID RS.13.00 LAKH FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT THROUGH HIS FAMILY SOLD BY ALL HOUSE / SHOP.

SIR ONCE AGAIN AND AGAIN I HUMBAL REQUEST TO YOU PLEASE REFUND EXTRA INSTALLMENT WITHDRAWAL BY CO..AND IMMEDIATELY SEND NOC WITH RTO FORM.

AWAITING YOUR FAVOURABLE REPLY..

WE ARE NOT HIGHLY EDUCATED ENGLISH PERSON..SO THAT OUR LANGUAGE NOT PROPER..SO ESTEERMLY SORRY FOR UNDERSTANDING.

PLEASE CALL ME IF ANY CLARIFICATION ANY TIME

GHANSHYAMSINH
Mobile no.8758707877

Sep 11, 2018

RE : Fraud agent

Hi Justin,

We would like to investigate the issue in detail. We have noted your complaint details and forwarded to our team. They shall look into this and connect with you at the earliest.

Justin raja

Sep 3, 2018

Fraud agent

I'm Justin I took used car loan form Nagercoil branch they said 12% interest for amount 150000 INR monthly installment 5667 for 30months. I didn't noticed that they mentioned 36months. If I'm paid 36month means the interest must be above 21%. Now I entered Nagercoil branch they told me to call toll-free number
I have attached the document details here...

My contact details

Loan ID: TN3007CA0001373

Aug 20, 2018

RE : Fraud miscelling agent

We would like to investigate the issue in detail. Request you to please provide us your contact details (Name, email ID and contact number) and we will get back to you.

Dhivyasuru

Aug 18, 2018

Fraud miscelling agent

I am purchased tvs scooty pept on March 16th at the time agent told the EMI IS 2700 after I delivered bike I got a message from your end EMI is 3087
I went to ask agent Mr.suresh ok madam will change the emi 24 month to 23 month said like that again calculate the emi it will comes extra 6500 from older emi to new emi we will ask suresh calculate ok no issue have to pay 2700 every month said like.

For this month I went to paid emi they will ask 3087 that current showroom persons told that executive was resigned they gave number of Mr raja madurai branch
He told will connect conference call with suresh both are
Fraud suresh told I am not telling 2700 have to pay telling like this in puduvayal showroom persons also know about it.
I Was shouted that person suresh before left that job but his telling not shouted but how his know about my husband working in abroad those details remember but these don't know howwwwwwwww
Fraud his ruded to talk like his telling what u can do do it
What is going on definitely will going to put on case on court

My agreement number TN3006TW01012917

VOLTAS - Delay in AC Repair service
    Dear Divyesh, Thanks for voicing your concern. Please...
    SBI - SBI Credit card
    I was applied for sbi credit card application no...
    MYNTRA - refund
    I can't use my myntra credits , they convert refunds...
    High Court jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh - khatma report
    निवेदन है कि मैं सोहन...
    TVS Credit Services Limited - Reference No - 190513004517
    Dear Sir/ Madam What is the meaning of Resolved ....
    NIFT Raebareli - Complain against faculty
    I would like to bring into your notice that my child and...
    yanwen - ITEM NOT RECEIVE
    Dear Sir, My tracking number VR064052853YP did not...
    New presidency high school - High book prices
    Respected sir The school new presidency high school is...
    Gurukul defence academy kuchamn - Fee refund
    Sir good afternoon.sir my name is jiya shekhawat from...
    SBI Speed Post - ATM CARD
    Reference to the Speed post no. AQ583210516IN as it is an...