TVS Credit Services Limited

firozkhan082000

Jan 7, 2020

EMI NOT DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT

Respected Sir/Madam,

My PL Loan EMI due date is 3rd of Jan 2020 but still EMI not debited from my bank account.

Today I called to TVSCS toll free customer he said you have to wait for updating.

But today just now I received sms from TVSCS.

Dear Customer, EMI of Rs.6655 for JAN-20 against loan no. MH3029UT0008911 is dishonored due to HLD-MIS(AC HOLDER NAME DIFFERS). Please pay immediately to avoid any penalty. Click on the link to pay online https://bit.ly/2xlb0Ce. Pls ignore if already paid.

Exactly what can I do now please explain me,emi will be debit automatically or I have to pay online.

Feroz Ali Khan
firozkhan082000

Jan 7, 2020

EMI STILL NOT DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT

Respected Sir/Madam,

But today just now I received sms from TVSCS.

Feroz Ali Khan
jeetsbalu

Oct 24, 2019

Not giving NOC after settlement

Agreement Number : TN3003CA0002575

Dear sir I am S.Balasubramanian

I received loan for buying used car. I made payment through ECS. Last payment as per agreement made April 2019. But I am not getting the NOC even after six months. Referring to the TVS staff several times over phone, not clarified properly, but telling 'penalty is there". For ECS payment at proper date, the penalty is surprising. It might be the staff of TVS provided cheque late to the bank.(Referred Indian Bank Manager)
I had already given penalty during beginning of payment in person to the EMI collecting person for delay in bank ECS operation, that too because of TVS staff''s delay in processing.

EMI collecting person told me that the penalty he received from me will be deducted in future. Since the mistake is at TVS, he assured like that. Now again they need penalty.

Before going to Loan I referred my colleagues, they told TVS is genuine. But I am expecting a fair deal now and future form TVS Credit Services.

Sep 15, 2019

Pf or UAN

My name is Ajitesh Kumar Singh and I am ex employee of TVS credit services limited.my employee ID was 5025646.i was left the job.and I forgot my pf or UAN no .so kindly I requested to TVs credit services limited . kindly gave my PF or UAN no my mail [email protected]
SATHYA NARRAYANAN.R

Jul 25, 2019

Unknown charges on E.M.I

Greetings of the day.
I came to bring your kind attention that i purchased a samsung mobile from VALLUVAN MOBILES,DHARAPURAM.
I availed a loan from TVS CREDIT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED for a loan amount of Rs.18990 bearing agreement no:TN3003CD0057011 for the purpose of purchasing above mobile phone.
On the above loan agreement, I agreed to repay the loan amount of Rs.1899 in 7 instalments.
I issued an auto debit form to KARUR VYSYA BANK LIMITED to deduct the EMI amount from my savings account from 07.05.2019 to 07.11.2019.
I received a message that the signature was mismatched in the form.I again issued another auto debit form. It also rejected with the reason of signature mismatch.
I received a call from TVS CREDIT SERVICES customer care and they advised me to transfer the value of EMI through the link send to me.
I transferred the first EMI Value of Rs.1899 through the link on 07.05.2019 and received a confirmation message.
For my second EMI ,I visited the link send to me on 07.06.2019, I shocked of seeing that it showed a value of Rs.2299. I dialled to the customer care number 18001035005 but it was unavailable. Immediately I contact the staff of TVS CREDIT SERVICES in the mobile showroom where I purchased. He advised me to come on 13.6.2019 after he received the pending list from the company. I paid the same on 13.6.2019.
Regarding my third EMI, I visited the link on 07.07.2019,again I shocked of seeing the value of Rs.3299. Again I contact the staff in the mobile showroom and received the same reply and I paid on 13.7.2019.
After few days I received a call from their call centre and asked me to give four cheque leaves for the pending EMI. I agreed for the above and their staff visited to my place two days back.
He asked me to give undated four cheque leaves for pending EMI. I refused to give undated and he went back without received the cheque leaves.
Till date I am trying to contact through the given TVS CREDIT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED customer care number which is still unavailable. I visited to their WEBSITE and dialled in the option GIVE A CALL..
I received a coll from the number ############ but there was nobody to pick.
Now I am in the worry that this will reflect in my CIBIL score which will affect in the future.
I request you to resolve this issue as early as possible.
With regards,
R.SATHYA NARRAYANAN
37, Anna nagar,
Dharapuram 638656
Contact number:9894029372
mani3007

Jul 22, 2019

fraud TVS

i am manigandan i have taken tv using TVS.. june month i have maintain balance in my account but TVS not taken money from my account next day they had taken 590 rupees. again i was pay my EMI to TVS employee again TVS taken 590 rupees sorry TVS theft 590 rupees in my account i was contact TVS customer care they ask you need to pay 416 rupees money for check bouncing i was shocked i was ask details from TVS they not give proper details totally 1600 theft from my account for 2000 EMI what a cheat like this...cheated i am take give 1600 rupees to TVS i use the sentence like i was throw the money to fraud TVS beggars. please stop giving loans please all of you take one plate and going to beg money from people like you have doing like EMI.
Venga1977

Jul 17, 2019

Document collection

Dear sir day before yesterday i was applied for a personal loan against No.3005UT0011272 as per credit service excutive today 4 to 8 pm my document should be collected by ecom service, but while i am outside i got cll and hand over the document to ecom excutive but i commit 4pm to8pm due to my work i am not able to provide the document and i informed my situation to ecom office. After aroun 16:11 i got message shortly executive will arrive and hand over the document please let me know the document collection status. Regards venkatesan jayaraman
Kailash.ik

Jul 16, 2019

Mobile Phone LOCKED by TVS CREDIT SERVICES

Hi. This is a strange incident happened with me on Saturday Evening and I find a message on my Mobile screen that

" Your mobile has been locked due to your default in EMI payments. Pay the EMI Dues and to unlock your mobile, contact the below number by tapping the call button or send a mail to the below mail ID". And this screen disables all other features of my Mobile phone."

Phone No Given was : 044-40120655 and the email ID is : [email protected]

I have purchased this mobile(Samsung A7 - 6GB & 128 GB) by paying Cash from M/s Dinakar Mobiles(Ph - 9032903238) from Hyderabad on 07/01/2019 vide Invoice No 145.

I really surprised to see such message on my mobile screen and I was hearing about the TVS Credit for the first time in my life and never had any association or availed their services in my life.

I called the phone number on Saturday, there was a standard message to contact only during working days and I had to really wait for 2 days to contact them.

I contacting them on Monday, I understand that This phone was originally sold to a dealer through their credit and hence blocked the instrument basis IMEI No of the Phone irrespective of the User - who is holding the phone.

I wish to question - TVS Credit & Cyber Crime officials, how such practice is acceptable to block the phone of a customer who paid about 25000+ to purchase a phone, without even giving an indication about the pending credit and I have no way any relation with.

Also, whether anyone in the country is authorised to block mobile phones on the basis of IMEI number(means, the phone can not be used even if that is formatted). I will be proceeding against TVS Credit legally for the mental torture and inconvenience caused to me during my Critical time ( I was in an emergency situation in a Hospital when the phone was blocked by TVS Credit Services)
Bhim prabhakar

May 24, 2019

Loan disbursement period

I am eligible for an preapproved loan against my TVSCS Agmt no MP3011TW0027388 I submitted all the documents toyou by become on 19/5/19 Sunday. and i am still waiting for disbursement of my loan amount after 5 days. How much wei am waiting for the same .kindly update me About my loan status otherwise i will apply to another company.
Kiran Makar

May 24, 2019

Reference No - 190513004517

Dear Sir/ Madam

What is the meaning of Resolved .

i Cant understand your word it mean u say Your query with reference number ############has been successfully resolved.

But till the Amount of Loan not credit in my account after 18 Days ( 432 hours ) so where the query solved.

your team commitment is after loan Sanction within 48 Hours amount will credit in account .

Loan Sanction Date is 05/05/2019.

Prospects no - 3018UT0004209.

"" Response By (Uma B) (21/05/2019 09.57 AM)
Appointment
Auto-Response By (Administrator) (20/05/2019 05.33 PM)
Dear Kiran Makar,
Your query with reference number ############has been successfully resolved.

Response By (Deepa) (15/05/2019 02.35 PM)
Appointments
Auto-Response By (Administrator) (15/05/2019 12.07 PM)
Dear Kiran Makar,
Your query with reference number ############has been successfully resolved. ""

Same till no any calls or any update.......

Its totally wrong commitment by your Team ..

and its totally Harassment By your TVS Customer care Team also.......

Kiran Makar
sameer uraon

May 12, 2019

EMI related

सर
मेरा लोन नंबर --3058TW0059638 हैं मैंने समय से पहले डीलर के पास जाकर हर महिना जमा कर देता था लेकिन जब मैंने अपना बैंक पासबुक up to date कराया तो मैंने देखा की मेरे account से भी EMI कट रहा हैं और डीलर के पास भी जमा हो रहा हैं जब मैंने डीलर के पास गया तो उसने मुझे बोला की लोन का update पेपर निकल कर देंगे कभी बोलते हैं whatsaap कर दूंगा लेकिन अभी तक हमको कोई खबर नहीं किया गया |
मेरा bike no.---BR 11E 8927 फ़ोन नो.-- 7070561284 हैं |मेरा यह समस्या को दूर करने का कृपा प्रदान करे
मेरा 7 EMI का समस्या हैं प्लीज् सर मेरा इस टेंसन को दूर करने की कृपा प्रदान करे
Tvs Credit

Mar 14, 2019

RE : Tvs credit -NOC

Hi Jossy, We have forwarded your concern to the relevant team. They shall look into this and assist you further.
Jossyvazhayil

Mar 13, 2019

Tvs credit -NOC

I Josey dominic would like to get NOC certificate for the vehicle loan from TVS CREDIT service.i am not able to get nice certificate of loan agreement number KE3023CA00504.that is under my name from TVs credit service.i borrowed loan for mahindra xuv500(Kl-02-ap-6330)when i had some financial problems,i was not able to pay back the payment on time.During this stage bank officers asked me to either surrender the vehicle or to settle the full amount of loan.as per this i tried to sale my vehicle.but due to countinues demand from tvs staff,i surrendered the vehicle.According to that the TVS staff told that the loan has finished in onetime settlement and there would not be any further financial liabilities for me.Furthermore it has shown in my status in tvs credit app..that NOC has generated.but now when i requested to get NOC.it is not able to proceed.kindly consider this as a request to get NOC certificate and take this as a petition to solve this issue..
Jossyvazhayil

Mar 13, 2019

Noc

Josey dominic
Yuvi94

Feb 28, 2019

Vehicle recovery

I have only one EMI pending TVs credit two wheeler loan,any possible to make default my loan,what is the procedure for vehicle recovery, minimum how many days to taking vehicle recovery by agent...
Poornima peddu

Feb 13, 2019

Tvs credit

No response received yet
Poornima peddu

Feb 13, 2019

No response for the request raised

Hi this is poornima, my EMI deduction date is 7th in every month, I have sufficient funds in my account on 7th November 2018, but the amount was not deducted from my account, I have sufficient funds in my account till 15th november, even in December till 7th the amount was not deducted though I have sufficient funds in my account, so I paid the amount manually in the nearest TVS show room.

I have been to the TVS credit service in begumpet to collect my NOC, they have informed me that we still need to pay the due amount of Rs/- 511. So I have given them the November month statement and they informed that they will raise a request and give us the update regarding that by today afternoon, I have been calling them but they are not answering my calls.

Because of that issue my brother siebel is effected and he is unable to get the loan which is emergency for us, I have explained the situation to the TVS credit service team but we are not getting the correct response.if this will not get to and end by today we will be loosing our loan because of their negligence.

I need a serious action on this. This is emergency.

Dec 10, 2018

Emi not been debited

Sir my EMI date is on 7th of every month and today is 10th but my EMI Has not been debited from my bank.
Tvs Credit

Nov 22, 2018

RE: Complaint of loan

Hi Andal,

We have forwarded your details to the team and will get in touch with you to provide necessary assistance.

TVS Credit Services
Andal Natchiar

Nov 2, 2018

Complaint of loan

My self vanitha. I got a two wheele loan one year ago. No bounse due in my account. Unfortunately last month my mother is not well of dengue disease. So one due bounse. I told the collection agent I was pay online. But the collection agent janakiraman was treated me as a volgure words. He shouted in my house very rudely and loudly. Collection agent name janakiraman mobile number 9080678098. If you can't take any action I can't pay the last month due. TN3000TW0060933 my loan number.
jayaprakash R

Oct 30, 2018

over interest

JAYAPRAKASH R

MOB 9003315306

Agreement No TN3004TW0054619

very very worst finance. i am jayaprakash. my loan amount 72155/-. rate of interest 15.25%. Duration 36 month

calculate

Sl. No Principal Interest EMI remaining

1 72155 916.96 2922 (2922 - 916.96 = 2005.04) 72155.00 - 2005.04 = 70149.96
2 70149.96 891.48 2922 (2922 - 891.48 = 2030.52) 70149.96 - 2030.52 = 67227.96
3 67227.96 854.35 2922 (2922 - 854.35 = 2030.52) 67227.96 - 2067.64 = 65160.31
4 65160.31 828.07 2922 (2922 - 828.07 = 2030.52) 65160.31 - 2093.92 = 63066.38
5 63066.38 801.46 2922 (2922 - 801.46 = 2120.53) 63066.38 - 2120.53 = 60945.84

Every month INTEREST will be reduce BUT TVS credit service term is no interest reduce

BUT our calculation

Sl. No Principal Interest EMI remaining

1 72155 916.96 2922 72155.00 - 2005.04 = 70149.96
2 70149.96 916.96 2922 70149.96 - 2005.04 = 63233.00
3 63233 916.96 2922 63233.00 - 2005.04 = 67227.96
4 67227.96 916.96 2922 67227.96 - 2005.04 = 65222.92
5 65222.92 916.96 2922 65222.92 - 2005.04 = 63217.88

First month எவளோ interest வருதோ அதையேlast month (upto 36 month) வரைக்கும் கட்டணும் என்னடா logic இது?

வாங்குன 72155 க்கும் 36month க்கு72155kum interest கட்டணும். but every month principal reduce ஆய்ட்டே இருக்கும் ஆனா இவனுங்களுக்கு நாமா last வரைக்கும் full amount க்கும் interest கட்டணுமா?

வட்டிக்கு விடுறவன் கூட இவ்ளோ கொள்ளை அடிக்க மாட்டான்

பணம் இல்லனு தண்டா EMI ல வாங்குறோம். ஆனா இவ்ளோ அன்னியம்மா டா பண்ணுவீங்க.
உங்கள விட வட்டி க்கு விடுறவன் னே எவலோவோ மேல்
Surajit Guha Thakurta

Oct 29, 2018

Full & Final Settlement of Resigned Employee

Requesting for mail ID of HR Head, TVS Credit Services Ltd., Chennai since local people are not corresponding regarding my F&F settlement. I have repeatedly made several queries in Alumni Bandhan Link, but till date I am unable to understand why my settlement amount is on hold. My last working day was on 31/05/2018 & my employee ID was 5012355. Plz, share the HR Head mail ID/Contact number so that I can discuss with him/her.

Surajit Guha Thakurta
8918082407 / 9830520621
sundeeplot

Oct 15, 2018

Bad incident was faced with the TVS Employee

Greetings,
My name is L.Sri hari rao. I have account in your TVS Credit services ltd., Vijayawada. NTR Circle branch. my account number is AP3020CA0002953. Today my son was visited your branch regarding pre closer of the account from past 10 days me and my son both together were visiting the branch for pre closer we cleared the amount 10 October 2018 same thing was informed to Mr. Reddy who is looking these all in the branch, he said come after 4 days i will tell you the status of your account. Today my son went to branch one of the TVS employee his name Jagat jeevan car loan manager his phone number is 7893655844 was spoke very rashly "like who are you show me your identity" like that then immediately i called to customer care they took the complaint and gave me the complaint number "############". In front of the manager i talked to customer care executive and customer care executive want to talk to the employee but he is not ready to talk to customer care executive.
My question is TVS employees can talk like anything to customer is it the right way to talk??. i want the explanation why he was talk like this?
Looking forward to hear from you..

SUNDEEP KUMAR LOTLA

Cell: +91.9912364789
Gopal07

Oct 12, 2018

No support from Executives no clear updates on the process and payment

I took used car loan and till I get the loan amount am not aware of the amount received a call every day from the executives and loan amount regarding day by day for some reasons. So no clarification is given until I asked the executives about the process and time etc.,
It has been more than 2 months still am following up the executive for name transfer for my car yet no proper response received.
I am in the due month yet amount not deducted after the due date and have enough cash in my account. I asked the executing no proper response and suddenly receiving the call from unknown and asking for money. I asked amount should be deducted automatically from my account then y should I pay in person but no proper update. I do know what to do when no executives are to support and who is answerable to this situation.
RamasubramanianR

Oct 12, 2018

Regarding original RC

I have been looking for help to get my original RC of my vehicle TN 14 L 4322, as i have applied for insurance claim they requested to see original RC i tried to get that from my purchaser(Ramkey) they told its in TVS credit contact them, i called help desk they said need to contact local branch manager's approval, i asked them for pre close of my loan to get my originals, for that it will take 9 working days receive my originals from the date of closing. I tried to call the help desk today call not going i tried get my outstanding of my loan for pre closure i couldn't get that details either through online or help desk call. I have been pushed under frustration situation on this service now i need some one to address this and help me to close my loan or get my original photo copy(not Xerox) my RC for my insurance reimbursement.
Please let me know if i can go TVS credit office directly to close my loan, if it so whether i can get my loan related documents immediately?

I'm desperately need a valuable help from TVS credit service.

Ramasubramanian

Electricity Bill - showing processing for 4 days
    I had paid my Electricity bill of Rs. 5713 /- and the said...
    Barasat RTO Office - After submitting the documents at Barasat RTO office,...
    I was informed by local bike pollution check center that I...
    recharge bsnl - Refund for my recherge
    Hi team I have recharged on Feb 6. stil i m not get...
    Southern Railway - No toilet facility at Mambalam Station
    The commuter traffic has increased multi fold at Mambalam...
    Asian srinivasa theatre - Collecting parking fee's in theatre's
    In mancherial city all movie theatre's collected...
    ACT BROADBAND - Act corp cheaters
    I called for new Internet connection to my house , they...
    Vegitable market - Occupied footpath area
    Sub- complaint against footpath area occupied by vegitable...
    Gareena Free Fire - ID BANNED
    My ID is 1512211968. This account is banned. I...
    HDFC Bank Ltd. - Fraudulently Withdrawn Money from ATM
    Dear Sir/Ma;am, On 15/01/2020 At 08:28 PM 4 Messages...