TVS Credit Services Limited

Consumer complaints and reviews about TVS Credit Services Limited

Hariicfs87

Oct 12, 2018

Over charged

Inspire of providing the ECS mandate form TVS credit has not processed the ECS withdrawal every month which the mistake is from the TVS credit financing company. Even after several requests and complaints they still couldn't process my ECS on to my account. After 11 months of EMI payment, I noticed that they have charged me bounce charges of 3400/- for the mistake that TVS is responsible. When I'm about to foreclose the loan , they refused to refund the bounce charges - the one Mr. Murugan(team manager) thats how he introduced himself from the closure team who argued to the core and was very rude, impolite, refused to even hear what was the whole issue and about my concern. To my shock that an MNC company like TVS who even hire a person who showed up an thug attitude.

Later on there was another manager named Zintha, who did showed up after an heated conversation with Mr. Murugan (who never understood or ready to hear from an customer) and did hear about my concern and addressed it immediately.

When a manager could reimburse the mistaken bounce charges and did show up there is way but why couldn't a the first person couldn't do so, I've been given mental torture and hassle in this last three days. Not sure why does a company like TVS takes so long to close a customer account and been a hassle to the customer.

Front desk agents Saranya, Team manager Murugan who never wants to treat the customer like a customer and been very lethargic and careless in doing their work. Does your company needs an reliable customer or your are concerned to have these kind of rouge and irresponsible employees?
arijitmukho

Oct 11, 2018

Immediately Refund extra Installment withdrawal

Dear Sir, I am Arijit Mukherjee from Durlavpur, Bankura, West Bengal. I have bought a LG Air Conditioner from Mishra Variety Store with finance from your Company. My Installment amount is Rs. 3500.00.
But surprisingly in this month, your company cut money from my SBI account in 2 times i.e 3500 + 3500. How you can do this type of things? Do you things we are totally uneducated and we will not understand this type of behavior with customer.
Please refund my amount within 24 hrs. otherwise I will stop all the payments and I have already talk with SBI and they will stop all further payment. Then I will not be responsible.
This is for your information and necessary action please.
With Regards
Arijit Mukherjee

Sep 21, 2018

RE : Immediately Refund extra Installment withdrawal and immediately send NOC and Rto form

Hi Ghanshyamsinh,

We believe our team has got in touch with you and addressed your concern. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Sep 21, 2018

Hi Ghanshyamsinh,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have noted your details and concern and shared the same with the relevant team. They shall connect with you to resolve this at the earliest.

TVS Credit Services
GHANSHYAMSINH BHARATSINH RATHOD

Sep 16, 2018

My agreement No.GJ3031CA000662 Zylo vehicle No.GJ10AP9837 Yuvrajsinh Hanubha Gohil

Dear all related Officers..
Very very surprised that your company provided service about FORCLOSER LOAN.

THIS CASE IS VERY HIGHLY ACCIDENT CASE..LOANEE MR.YUVRAJSINH WAS TO MUCH MULTIPLE INJURED.ONLY GOD AND GOD GIFT TP SAVE LIFE..AND GIVEN OTHER NEW BORN..

BUT IN THIS CASE YOUR COMPANY NOT YO BE PROVIDE ANY FULLY OFFICIAL PROCESS FOR FORCLOSER LOAN..

YOUR COMPANY PROVIDED BY FOR FORCLOSER STATEMENT UP TO 06/09/2018..AND AS PER YOUR STATEMENT TATA AIG INSURANCE CO...DIRECT NEFT IN YOUR ACCOUNT 03/09/2018...(IT MEANS BEFORE 06/09/2018 ALL RELATED NEFT ADVICE AND OTHER DETAILS SEND TO HELPDESK MAIL ID AND LOCAL AHMEDABAD GUJRAT LEVEL WITH ALL OFFICERS..

BUT YOUR COMPANY THIS AMOUNT CREDIT IN OUR LOAN ACCOUNT AFTER 11 DAYS 12/09/2018...AND FORCLOSER PROCESS.VERY SURPRISED THIS TYPE OF PROCESS...

IN ADDITIONAL MOST SURPRISE SERVISE PROVIDED TO WITHDRAWAL ADDITIONAL AMOUNT WITHDRAWAL IN OUR BANK ACCOUNT ON 10/09 2018...BUT WE PAID THROUGH NEFT FORCLOSER DUES ON 03/09/2018 BEFORE 06/09/2018.

SINCE LAST 15 DAYS I SEND BY MAIL ALL DETAILS YOUR ALL CHENNAI OFFICE AND AHMEDBAD OFFICE..BUT NOT SINGAL TIME ANY TYPE OF REPLY NOT RECEIVED...

RESPECTED SIR.. PLEASE..PLEASE HELP ME...IN THIS ACCIDENT CASE...LOANEE PERSON MR.YUVRAJSINH HANUBHA GOHIL..ALREADY PAID RS.13.00 LAKH FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT THROUGH HIS FAMILY SOLD BY ALL HOUSE / SHOP.

SIR ONCE AGAIN AND AGAIN I HUMBAL REQUEST TO YOU PLEASE REFUND EXTRA INSTALLMENT WITHDRAWAL BY CO..AND IMMEDIATELY SEND NOC WITH RTO FORM.

AWAITING YOUR FAVOURABLE REPLY..

WE ARE NOT HIGHLY EDUCATED ENGLISH PERSON..SO THAT OUR LANGUAGE NOT PROPER..SO ESTEERMLY SORRY FOR UNDERSTANDING.

PLEASE CALL ME IF ANY CLARIFICATION ANY TIME

GHANSHYAMSINH
Mobile no.8758707877

Sep 11, 2018

RE : Fraud agent

Hi Justin,

We would like to investigate the issue in detail. We have noted your complaint details and forwarded to our team. They shall look into this and connect with you at the earliest.

Justin raja

Sep 3, 2018

Fraud agent

I'm Justin I took used car loan form Nagercoil branch they said 12% interest for amount 150000 INR monthly installment 5667 for 30months. I didn't noticed that they mentioned 36months. If I'm paid 36month means the interest must be above 21%. Now I entered Nagercoil branch they told me to call toll-free number
I have attached the document details here...

My contact details

Loan ID: TN3007CA0001373

Aug 20, 2018

RE : Fraud miscelling agent

We would like to investigate the issue in detail. Request you to please provide us your contact details (Name, email ID and contact number) and we will get back to you.

Dhivyasuru

Aug 18, 2018

Fraud miscelling agent

I am purchased tvs scooty pept on March 16th at the time agent told the EMI IS 2700 after I delivered bike I got a message from your end EMI is 3087
I went to ask agent Mr.suresh ok madam will change the emi 24 month to 23 month said like that again calculate the emi it will comes extra 6500 from older emi to new emi we will ask suresh calculate ok no issue have to pay 2700 every month said like.

For this month I went to paid emi they will ask 3087 that current showroom persons told that executive was resigned they gave number of Mr raja madurai branch
He told will connect conference call with suresh both are
Fraud suresh told I am not telling 2700 have to pay telling like this in puduvayal showroom persons also know about it.
I Was shouted that person suresh before left that job but his telling not shouted but how his know about my husband working in abroad those details remember but these don't know howwwwwwwww
Fraud his ruded to talk like his telling what u can do do it
What is going on definitely will going to put on case on court

My agreement number TN3006TW01012917

Mis-Selling FRAUD By TVS Credit

I made cash down-payment of Rs. 13100.

TVS Credit Sales Person Mr. Susheel Shukla, who sits at SK TVS, Nawada, New Delhi took me to Dynamic TVS, Palam Branch.

Before buying this scooter, when he was giving me the quotation he told me that if I am paying Rs.18,000 as down payment, then annual interest rate will be 9.99% and if I am paying Rs.13,100 as down payment, then annual interest rate will be 12%.

That time I didn't calculate that 12% for principal amount of Rs. 51,300 for 36 months is Rs. 1,703.9 which is lesser than the amount Rs. 2,177 x 36 months as per him. It was my biggest mistake to trust him and I didn't calculate.

If I calculate with principal as Rs. 51,300, Interest Rate as 12% and loan tenure as 3 years, then also EMI will be Rs. 1660.7, which is lesser than Rs. 2,177 which he told me.

But this person told me that first 2 years my monthly EMI will be Rs. 2,150 approx. (actual is Rs. 2,177) and 3rd year it will be around Rs. 2000 approx. Reason is that they are including 2nd and 3rd year insurance also into my EMI.

He said that insurance is for 3 years. That time I didn’t know that they will force ICICI Lombard which is Rs. 2,121 per year.

I am charged 25.7% instead of 12% and they have forced expensive 3 year insurance from ICICI Lombard and are not ready to cancel 2nd and 3rd year Insurance.

It is my choice from where I want my 2nd year and 3rd year insurance. But they are forcing ICICI Lombard or 3 years.

I complained about this mis-selling to TVS Credit on 10th May, 2018.

I tried everything, called numerous times to their toll free customer service no., tried sending emails and spoke to Mr. Parveen Chaudhary multiple times, who sits in Lajpat Nagar Branch of TVS Credit.

It has been almost 2 months and still I didn’t get justice from TVS Credit.

These people are not willing to admit their sales person’s mischief and instead of taking action against him, they are trying to cover him.

Mr. Parveen Chaudhary told me he will cancel 2nd and 3rd year Insurance, but he didn’t. [ I HAVE TELEPHONIC CONVERSATION RECORDED AS EVIDENCE ]

I called again, this time his senior spoke to me and he also committed same promise that same day he will cancel 2nd and 3rd year insurance.

After waiting for few more days, now I called Mr. Parveen Chaudhary again, he was not picking up my calls. Then I sent an SMS to him asking him to give his senior’s contact no. He sent me Mr. Krishan Kumar Solanki’s no.

I called Mr. Krishan Kumar Solanki. This guy arrogantly said that 2nd and 3rd year insurance can’t be cancelled. When I told him that now I have been left with no choice but to knock doors of consumer court. He arrogantly said go wherever you want to go.

He told me to close the loan. If I was having lump sum Rs. 65-70k, why would I take a loan.

My Loan Agreement No. is DL3049TW0010349

I want my interest rate to be lowered to 12% annually (EMI will be Rs. 1,703.9) which was initially committed by their sales executive.

He told me that he is giving me insurance for 3 years. I don't want that. After this year I will get Insurance from some other company by my own. It’s my choice. How can they force me ICICI Lombard for 3 years.

I request general public to learn a lesson from my case and boycott TVS Credit for Loan.

Mis-Selling FRAUD

Mis-Selling Done By TVS Credit

iffu.khan

Jun 7, 2018

EMI DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT

This is irfan from mahabubnagar i have applied UC loan last month but due to TAT issue of ur officer has not disbursed the file intime and the seller has 4fit the vehicle and i lost 50K which was given as booking amount now again you guys have presented my pdc to bank account debited 13855/-amount i want clarification on this and refund in next 12hours or i am going book case in consumer court.

md irfan khan
amorito80

Jun 5, 2018

Enquiry if loan still exist on Jupiter

Jupiter MH14EZ4923.
Reg. Owner's Name: Apshetti Hanumant Shankar.
Chassis Number: MD626BG42F1E43373.
Engine No: BG4EF1534074

Kindly inform if any loan still exist on this vehicle ? I am going to purchase it.

May 29, 2018

RE : Duplicate NOC

We have noted your concern and we will get back to you with an update.

Ravipalhal

May 28, 2018

Duplicate NOC

I have exchanged my tvs sport (MH 15, 4817) for new tvs sport from sai motors, yeola( pin code 423401). I lost my noc of old bike and sai motors charged me 300/- for obtaining duplicate noc. Its been almost 7 months and now they are giving no of my new bike argueing that I have to take back my old bike and make payment in cash.
They have cheated me at the time sale.
My contact no 9423505795

Kindly let me know what I am suppose to do now...or whether i have to reach consumer court

May 24, 2018

RE : TVS Credit Deducting Extra amount for the last 3 EMI

tvsvinay1990

May 16, 2018

TVS Credit Deducting Extra amount for the last 3 EMI

I opted for 18months loan from tvs credit for tvs bike, but they always dedcuted 3080 every month, but in last 3 EMI's they charged extra,even paying before due date... when i called to get a solution, there is no solution till now.. after calling to toll free number, the executive are saying , you have signature mismatch..
then i asked them that if there is signature mismatch it should have bounce charges from the 1st or 2nd emi, but not charged till 15th EMI,, but this is unfair,
now my last emi is pending, i m not paying it, untill i get the waiver of extra money deducted from my side.
also do the adjustment , because it was not my fault,
you guys never informed me about it.

So its your fault.

Very pathatic services even after calling to customer service

May 15, 2018

RE : MY EMI HAS NOT BEEN DEBITED

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details (Name, email ID and contact number) and we will revert to you.

venkatesh79

May 8, 2018

MY EMI HAS NOT BEEN DEBITED

Sir my EMI IS ON 7 th OF every month and today is 8th but my EMI Has not been debited from my bank,pls let me know why is this happens.

Apr 5, 2018

RE : Need to cancel the loan which is approved by TVS credit

It concerns us to note that. Please share your contact number and we will get back to you.

Prashant31

Apr 4, 2018

Need to cancel the loan which is approved by TVS credit

Hi There,

I have approved for the car loan with TVS credit, the loan got approved, but as there is high rate of interest i dont want to take the loan. So i want to cancel the approved loan, and loan amount is not disbursed yet. But still executive demanding for the cancellation charges. Please let me know are there any cancellation charges for the loan amount didn't get disbursed?

Prashant

Mar 15, 2018

RE : 1 month EMI delay bcz I lost job seizing it

We request you to provide an alternate contact number for us to connect with you and assist for the same.

Mar 14, 2018

RE : Install meant is not deducted from account

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details (Name, email ID and contact number) and we will get back to you.

Mar 9, 2018

RE : 1 month EMI delay bcz I lost job seizing it

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and they will get in touch with you.

Garena free fire - 10rs special airdrop
    Hello Garena, I am a poor man and I am not getting 10rs...
    GRAMA/WARD Volunteer - Covid Fund
    Sir, My Ward No.3 , My Ward volunteer was a...
    Desi daru vikreta - Desi daru band karne hetu
    Mahoday, Mai rohana vasi apse nivedan...
    suguna poultry farm ltd - THIRD QUALITY MEAT
    I bought 1kg Curry-cut chicken from the Padamugal...
    Cipla Ltd - pf passbook not update
    Dear sir, Pls update my pf passbook I have already...
    Yatra.com - Refund from Yatra.com
    Dear Sir/ Madam, I booked a flight for my husband Vijendra...
    airtel/hello tune - Error occurs
    I tried to set my hello tune after my last hellotune...
    New Complaint Site - Met Plus Tambaram should be customer frinedly
    I am regularly purchasing medicines from Met Plus only and...
    WVP INTERNATIONAL - Fraud immigration services
    FRAUD IMMIGRATION SERVICE (APPLY ON YOUR OWN RISK) They...