TVS Jupiter

Consumer complaints and reviews about TVS Jupiter

C Vignesh

Nov 18, 2019

Petrol Consumption is More

using TVS Jupitor-BS IV. During idle running condition Petrol consumption is More(Slow speed is High) No mileage.
AM not interested to recommend to my friends & colleagues.
Note : Very Poor Service.

C Vignesh
Mobile : 09786817212
Alpesh D Chauhan

Nov 15, 2019

Misbehaviour of sales person

I herewith with would like complaint against the sales person, Mr Kartavya of TVS Jupiter showroom, branch Old padre road, Vadodara, Gujarat., for misbehavior(Showing attitude, arrogant, rough language, not giving proper guidance) at time of product related queries, minor defect in vehicle and asking of registration vehicle in RTO after purchased of my vehicle. I purchased the two wheeler TVS Jupiter on 27th Oct 2019.
I know the TVS Jupitor is one of best two wheeler vehicle in market and opinion of people for TVS Jupitor is also very worthy and that why I purchased the same. TVS Jupitor sales of company and sales of showroom would be very good but I was surprised with the behaviour and also concern as I have to deal with the showroom and showroom service centre in future also for maintenance of my vehicle.
I hope, one of leading company in two wheeler, The TVS company looks in the matter and take essential action for above matter.

Alpesh Chauhan
akhil3137

Nov 14, 2019

Milage

30 KMPL Milage per liter
after service its more wrost
Mohd. Adil

Oct 1, 2019

TVS Jupiter

Not working properly from the first day
Taqi Kondwilkar

Aug 29, 2019

Milage problem

30 KMPL Milage per liter worst milage tvs jupiter
Piyush Rajput

Jul 9, 2019

TVS Jupiter starting problem.

I have purchased Jupiter in 2017, That time i have faced starting problem so i went to service centre and they told me that its because of winter weather, Again the same problem occur after 6 month when i serviced it , Again the same problem I am facing and there is no proper solution. I feel cheated by buying this scooter. I request to make complaint against and take proper action against TVS.

Piyush
neharikarana

Mar 19, 2019

Self start

I bought TV's Jupiter in October 2017.since d very first day v r facing self start issue earlier the dealer said it's due to winter season n as its new with as d distance increase it will b fine.but since den also it's still doesn't self start.dont buy TV's
v.sambathkumar

Dec 14, 2018

Continued irrelevant noice

My new TVs Jupiter is givins a continues chreeh noive at least for first ten minute and about a kilo meter riding...with that notice all my neighbors are knowing that its my vehicle only...the sound is while applying break...
Twice the service senter tryef but they could stop that irrelevant notice...the mechanic told me it cannot be rectified...
I regret of purchasing this vehicle... 75 parts are of plastic....no strong...i paid about 75,000 rupees....a useless product from TVS...
pankaj210777

Nov 15, 2018

Worst Experience Of Tvs Jupiter

This is the one of the worst product I have used. From first month it started showing problems. And, on an average, I used to visit TVS service centre, twice a month. Definitely not a reliable product. Even after so many visits to Authorized Service Centers problem still persists. Felt that I have been cheated, I am not sure what to do. I regret my decision of choosing it over other brands.
shabbirtk

Nov 1, 2018

dishonest approach and impolite

I bought TVS Jupiter on 1/11/2018 from Kubera motors ,the main dealer of TVS motors.While registering he had commited to provide accessories for Rs 4000 which included mobile charger but ultimately he did'nt. So I asked him for discount to which he denied.Also the number plate was not painted.The salesman named Kulkarni was very impolite and did not respond to the concerns.
The address of Kubera mootors
No 1506 19th main 11 th Cross,Sector 1
HSR Layout,
Bangalore-560102
PH 080-22584250
Ritesh H Suthar

Aug 26, 2018

Transmission oil leakage problem in new Jupiter

I purchased new Jupiter 2 month ago, at present only 100 km running, I found problem that transmission oil is leakage in my new Jupiter. Is it possible to transmission oil leakage problem in new Jupiter?

Jul 20, 2018

DISTUBUTER HINGOLI NOT VACHICAL REGESHTRASHAN

TVS Company

Applecant: Vishalsingh Rahusing bayas AT.Post.Akhada Balapur TQ.Kalamnuri dist Hingoli . Mo.988112722

Subject :- may to wheelar TVS JUPITER Milanere Motar Vachical Registration
Vachikal Namabr Ragstrashan kal aak aaj kal Ass karke Muze Dhoka Da
Rahaa hai Dist.Name mr. Diynashwar Chawan ya admi ko appne Delar sip
dee thii Abhi tak 16 Mahine hone ka bawgud wo addmi Tax Nahi Bahr Rarha
Hai Wo To Whelle Abhi Bhi appke Compane ke Nam se hai to pl sir mari
Halp kar mara Abhi tak Vachical Registration No nahi aya hai To batio Mai Kay kru
Maine Grahak Manch mai complan DAkkhil ki hai Wo No 820798 ki hai
agar aappke dellar har admi ke sath assa karte hai to Kay samje appki compane ko
TVS SHARYU MOTORS Call no.9766749761 . 9730947961
Frustrated Jupiter

Apr 5, 2018

TVS Jupiter Starting Issue

Hello All,
I have purchased TVS Jupiter from a so called good showroom of TVS located at center of Vadodara. In the morning when I would like to start my TVS Jupiter, I have to do 7 to 8 Self Start trias, If I would like to start my Jupiter via Kick, I have to do it 4 to 5 times!

When I asked for this issue with the concern person of showroom, as always he started, Its new vehicle, it happens, by first service it will be all right, Trust us!

After spending INR 63,000/- this is the things that we are getting as customer! Arguments and rude answers.

I strongly feel that I am cheated professionally. For all other customers, DONt Purchase TVS Jupiter! May It is a good vehicle, but the staff who is there to serve us we are valuable customer of TVS, They don't know about the word called " SERVICE ".

From
A Frustrated TVS Jupiter Customer
Vshal R Panchal

Mar 17, 2018

TVS Jupiter is Better than a Small Family CAR

OMG my TVS Jupiter giving CAR MILEAGE 25Km per liter,

I am from middle class and i can not afford a CAR even in 2nd Hand CAR, An after Buy New TVS Jupiter i am feeling that i am riding a CAR.

TVS Jupiter is Giving More Mileage than A CAR In 4 liter Petrol 90 kilometer per Litter.

TVS Jupiter is very Comfortable and Giving More Mileage than A Family Small CAR like Maruti, TATA, Foxweagon ... etc.

If you are middle class person then buy TVS Jupiter cause its very comfortable with very good shock absorb suspension, Space Saving, Low Cost Repairing.

About Low Cost Maintenance TVS Jupiter Compulsory Engine Oil change with (Rs.290) with and other Small Bottle of Special Lubricant Oil (Rs.125) . Total Expense Rs.415 Approx Every 3000 kilometer. After Free Service Labor is Chargeable. (In Other company's Scooter like Activa and Hero, they are recomanded engine oil replace at 5000 Kilometer)

Every 10000 Kilometer Spark Plug and Air Filter Kit is coming with Expensive Spark Plug Rs.120 to Rs.150. Every 20000 Kilometer Clutch Liner and Drive belt replace.

So all this things going on in life but TVS Jupiter is very cheaper than a Family Small CAR.

From,
Vishal Panchal
V R Ƥanchal

Mar 8, 2018

3rd Class TVS Jupiter

Zyada ka Faayda TVS Company ko Hai Customers ko nahi...

Well an after 7500Km and 7 month - My Tvs Jupiter Engine Sounds like Crap very noisy and many kind of sounds can listen.

Yes Engine is Defective and i think internal Gears are defective or loose.

An after Purchase you have to wait in Service line and Take appointment more than 2 to 3 days before.

Service Center Engineers are not Trained and Local Helper boys and the are learning on your new wheical.

For Small Clip they are taking Heavy Pliers and for any hard Nut-bolt they are Using Hamer.

Do not BUY Disaster in your life , Its better do little adjust and do little compromise and Go with Honda ACTIVA.

For your kind info i am also Technical so i understand and observe and confirm above things. (Having all this problems proof)

V R Panchal
Ahmedabad - Gujarat.
(M) 9727377622
V R Ƥanchal

Mar 8, 2018

TVS Jupiter Body and Engine

well an after 7500Km and 7 month - My Tvs Jupiter Engine Sounds like Crap very noisy and many kind of sounds can listen.

Yes Engine is Defective and i think internal Gears are defective or loose.

V R Panchal
Ahmedabad - Gujarat.
(M) 9727377622
saverababu

Mar 6, 2018

MILEAGE LESS THAN 30 kmpl

SIr
I have bought TVS Jupitar on Feb 2017 at susheel motors opp Metro, Kukatpally, Hyderabad.

From the day one onwards it is giving less than 30 KMPL . Show room people stating after 2 services than it will give the desired milleage.

After one year it is less than 30 KMPL millege is giving.

Kindly either resolve this issue or mention the alternative.

Ravindra babu
pk bandlas

Jan 29, 2018

Tvs jupitor

Sir,i have purchase a TVs jupiter dt on 20.11.2017 from pride sales opp ruhelkhand university bareilly up  pin 243006.I want ro inform you that from the purchase date i am having a problem to drive it.
1. It does not start in the morning in any case. Whereas my another Jupiter model starts every morning flawlessly.
2. It is consuming a too much Petrol therefore there is average problem. Average of 40km/lt, where as another model gives 55km/lt.
Regarding this,  i am contacting service center on altermate days i have already done first service But my problem stands the same. So i request you to please change my jupiter model because i am sure there is some problem with the model i have received.
Jupitor is on my name -praveen kumar bandlas
Address. S -7 h no 205 greater green park bareilly up 243006
My mob no for contact 9808738215.
Javeed Ahmed Mulla

Nov 24, 2017

REGISTRATION IS STILL NOT COMPLETED

Dear sir.
I owner Mrs.Gowhar salma from hubli Karnataka.
I have purchased Jupiter bike on 14th October 2017 in Hubli from Vijaylaxmi show room

Frame No.MD626EG43HIH97729
Engine No.EG4HH1453380

But till date they haven't provided me vehicle number registration is still NOT COMPLETED. It really frustrating. I can't drive my bike in city.

Staff of tv's vijaylaxmi show room is very lazy on their work & not responsible. They give receivers baseless.

PLEASE KINDLY TAKE ACTION IMMEDIATELY.

Regards.
Yash Rathod

Oct 25, 2017

AVERAGE ISSUE

I Yash Rathod from Rajkot, Gujarat.
My TVS Jupiter is giving average less than 25 kmpl.
I complained at your authorised service centre but they were totally disappointed me.
Every time I visited your service centre they not giving any satisfied answer to me and even not inspect the vehicle as well.
Please give me proper guidance that what should i supposed to do.
Yash Rathod

Oct 25, 2017

Average is less than 25 kmpl

After 1 year I’m Facing the same average problem issue.
My Jupiter is giving less than 25 kmpl average.
Your staff at your service centre are very rude. Behaviour of tham is very bad.
ankurdubey121

Sep 25, 2017

Average

My tvs scooty is giving average it is 40kmpl. Kindly fix this issue call me 9953027391
ankurdubey121

Sep 25, 2017

Average issue

It is less than 1 year nd averAge is less than 40kmpl. How to improve average. Call me 9953027391
Elizabethfdo

Sep 19, 2017

Worst experience

I am an owner of TVS Jupiter which I purchased on Jan 2015 bought from Green TVS Sec10 Gurugram HR26CU5332, its been less than 2 years & I'm very unhappy with the vehicle.

This is the 4th time I'm facing issue with the headlight, I've got the headlight switch changed thrice before & it has stopped working again now. Similarly the horn switch was also changed twice since I was facing issues with the same.

This is the 2nd bike I own so far previous one was Honda Dio & have never experienced any issues with the same at least for 3 years, yes it started giving battery issues after 3 years but trust me if I compare Honda with TVS I will still rate Honda more than TVS

I had met with an accident & so i wanted to get the same repaired, so I called Green TVS sec 10 to confirm if they provide cashless facility, later on when I visited the workshop I got to know that they reimburse claims but do not have a tie up with them for cashless service. I wasted one day due to incorrect information provided & then had to visit Chaudhary TVS.

I had a coverage of free service for 1 year, out of which I missed the last service as it slipped out of my mind nor did I get a reminder call for the same.

So in short, since the time I've purchased the vehicle the I've had a bad experience, trust me will never make a mistake of buying another TVS vehicle going forward nor will i recommend it to anyone.

Elizabeth Fernando

Sep 11, 2017

Worst Service ever seen

Purchased Jupiter Green Color on 2nd May.. from starting its front pannel(headlight area) is making noice.. gone to service center(Harsh Motors) 4 times.. they tight some screw noice turn off but after two to three days it starts creating same noice again... kindly provide solution permanently else i have to take some hard action..

Manish Bhatia
HR02AM3985

Fast tage ICICI - Mney deducted
    Hi I am Naveen Vanjarapu, My mobile number is 8978060606,...
    EDMC - ZEBRA CROSSING REPAINTING
    ZEBRA CROSSING INFRONT OF NIRMAN APARTMENT&SAMACHAR...
    Godrej washing machine - Repairing of washing machine
    please refer complain acknoledge no 206516 regarding...
    Bhausaheb Jadhav, Ramsaheb Jadhav - Regarding Health Issue
    We above mentioned , wanted to register a complaint of...
    EAST DELHI MUNICIPAL CORPORATION - ZEBRA CROSSING REPAINTING
    ZEBRA CROSSING ON THE ROAD IN FRONT OF NIRMAN APARTMENT...
    delhi jal board, preet vihar new delhi - Delhi Jal Board
    I (Paul Gomes) Residence of J - 3B Top Floor. Street no -...
    BSNL - Unused Telephone Poll
    Hello Sir/Madam, This is to inform you that outside of...
    HDFC Fastag - Fastag not received
    HI, I have applied fastag from hdfc bank. i have...
    jnanabhumi - Change of mobile number
    Want to change my phone number..how can i change my...
    arogya vibhag - Regarding Health Issue
    Dear Sir, We, Bhausaheb Jadhav & Ramsaheb Jadhav,...