TVS Jupiter

Consumer complaints and reviews about TVS Jupiter

vishalv86

Jun 4, 2021

TVS Jupiter turning off issue

I bought my TVS Jupiter in November, 2020 from Shunty Bunty Motors, Fazalganj, Kanpur. Since very 1st day i was facing problem of knocking for which i had complained them they said it will be resolved itself as it is a new Engine and problems like this occurs. But after even getting the 1st service done the complain was told to service manager the issue was not resolved and another issue occured the engine was making noise and also the scooty was turning off again and again itself while running on the road.So was informed in second service but issue not resolved till today.

Vishal
Amit7058

Jan 20, 2021

I was parches TV's Jupiter but as no date no passing.

I have parches TV's jiputer but as on date no to RTO passing.Delare say next month passing.next months next month 9 months completed.
Deepanshu98

Oct 25, 2020

Noise of jupiter

Bad service. i purchase jupiter 1jan 2020 .Already, voice is coming in Scooty 3 times, after going to the workshop and told the problem, but the voice could not be correct, so I made a mistake by purchasing the Jupiter. Activa is right
Akash Jain1

Aug 19, 2020

Noice issue

Hi i had discussed your engineer but there is no response from side .
I had purchased a Jupiter in Nov 2019 but at same issue I am facing in the new noice issue but no one resolved the issue.
sanjaykhanag

Jul 4, 2020

Inner parts damages

In 1 month my tvs jupiter scooty gone to service center because of inner parts damage such a pathetic scooty bs6 in the world. I will not promote and purchase the tvs product.
sanjaykhanag

Jul 4, 2020

Tvs jupiter scooty BS6

hedpraveen

Jun 14, 2020

TVS Jupiter,-COMPLAINT

Hi, I am complaining against TVS Jupiter, purchased from BINSAR AUTOMOBILES , vide bill no. 2511 on dated 30.06.2019, in the name of Praveen Kumar Gupta, description of scooter as given below.

Part Description :  TVS JUPITER BS IV-SBS W. BROWN, Chassis No. : MD626EG40K3B57263, Engine No :EG4BK3609803, Manufacturing Date : 02/2019,

In view of the above, I want to draw your attention to this matter, ever since I bought a Jupiter, there is a starting problem I don't know why it happens, during service of the vehicle I told this problem to service center, so he gave it repaired at that time but after some time this problem started again.

I am a service class person, I do not have enough time to keep going to the service center frequently to complain again and again.

Kindly advise why this is happening and request you return the scooter otherwise give permanent solution.
ANAND_NAV

Mar 17, 2020

MORE CARBON FROM ENGINE

I PURCHASED TVS JUPITER DURING APRIL 2017 AND FACING SOME ISSUES WHICH MAY BE MANUFACTURING / DESIGN RELATED ISSUES.
TVS JUPITER VEHICLE IS PRODUCING MORE CARBON AND WHICH IS COMING OUT FROM ALL POSSIBLE OUTLETS APART FROM REGULAR EXHAUST.
THIS IS CAUSING MORE HEAT WHILE DRIVING AND BACK WHEEL GETTING HEATED AFTER EVERY RIDE.
LOCAL MECHANICS COULD NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND THIS OR FIX THIS ISSUE. HENCE THIS COMPLAINT.
vipul6808

Jan 25, 2020

very bad service after sales

I VIPUL PARIKH have bought 2 JUPITER from POWER WINGS Adajan Surat, As i have paid total amount including INSURANCE and RTO charges asked by showroom person. After that i was told to pay 1200/- extra per vehicle for passing i refused to pay. Bcos of that till date passing of my vehicle is pending. So its a gentle request to take proper action and plz resolve my problem or i have to go to CONSUMER FORM for the same.
Thanks waiting for ur positive response.
VIPUL PARIKH
ankitgupta31933

Jan 12, 2020

Parts Quality

I have purchased tvs jupiter in feb 2018 and it's not even 2 years but it's clutch plate is damaged. This part is not even covered in warranty. Not going to recommend TVS Jupitor to anyone. worst experience .

Ankit Gupra
ankitgupta31933

Jan 12, 2020

Parts Quality

I have purchased tvs jupiter in feb 2018 and it's not even 2 years but it's clutch plate is damaged. This part is not even covered in warranty. Not going to recommend TVS Jupiter to anyone. worst experience .

Ankit Gupra
C Vignesh

Nov 18, 2019

Petrol Consumption is More

using TVS Jupitor-BS IV. During idle running condition Petrol consumption is More(Slow speed is High) No mileage.
AM not interested to recommend to my friends & colleagues.
Note : Very Poor Service.

C Vignesh
Mobile : 09786817212
Alpesh D Chauhan

Nov 15, 2019

Misbehaviour of sales person

I herewith with would like complaint against the sales person, Mr Kartavya of TVS Jupiter showroom, branch Old padre road, Vadodara, Gujarat., for misbehavior(Showing attitude, arrogant, rough language, not giving proper guidance) at time of product related queries, minor defect in vehicle and asking of registration vehicle in RTO after purchased of my vehicle. I purchased the two wheeler TVS Jupiter on 27th Oct 2019.
I know the TVS Jupitor is one of best two wheeler vehicle in market and opinion of people for TVS Jupitor is also very worthy and that why I purchased the same. TVS Jupitor sales of company and sales of showroom would be very good but I was surprised with the behaviour and also concern as I have to deal with the showroom and showroom service centre in future also for maintenance of my vehicle.
I hope, one of leading company in two wheeler, The TVS company looks in the matter and take essential action for above matter.

Alpesh Chauhan
akhil3137

Nov 14, 2019

Milage

30 KMPL Milage per liter
after service its more wrost
Mohd. Adil

Oct 1, 2019

TVS Jupiter

Not working properly from the first day
Taqi Kondwilkar

Aug 29, 2019

Milage problem

30 KMPL Milage per liter worst milage tvs jupiter
Piyush Rajput

Jul 9, 2019

TVS Jupiter starting problem.

I have purchased Jupiter in 2017, That time i have faced starting problem so i went to service centre and they told me that its because of winter weather, Again the same problem occur after 6 month when i serviced it , Again the same problem I am facing and there is no proper solution. I feel cheated by buying this scooter. I request to make complaint against and take proper action against TVS.

Piyush
neharikarana

Mar 19, 2019

Self start

I bought TV's Jupiter in October 2017.since d very first day v r facing self start issue earlier the dealer said it's due to winter season n as its new with as d distance increase it will b fine.but since den also it's still doesn't self start.dont buy TV's
v.sambathkumar

Dec 14, 2018

Continued irrelevant noice

My new TVs Jupiter is givins a continues chreeh noive at least for first ten minute and about a kilo meter riding...with that notice all my neighbors are knowing that its my vehicle only...the sound is while applying break...
Twice the service senter tryef but they could stop that irrelevant notice...the mechanic told me it cannot be rectified...
I regret of purchasing this vehicle... 75 parts are of plastic....no strong...i paid about 75,000 rupees....a useless product from TVS...
pankaj210777

Nov 15, 2018

Worst Experience Of Tvs Jupiter

This is the one of the worst product I have used. From first month it started showing problems. And, on an average, I used to visit TVS service centre, twice a month. Definitely not a reliable product. Even after so many visits to Authorized Service Centers problem still persists. Felt that I have been cheated, I am not sure what to do. I regret my decision of choosing it over other brands.
shabbirtk

Nov 1, 2018

dishonest approach and impolite

I bought TVS Jupiter on 1/11/2018 from Kubera motors ,the main dealer of TVS motors.While registering he had commited to provide accessories for Rs 4000 which included mobile charger but ultimately he did'nt. So I asked him for discount to which he denied.Also the number plate was not painted.The salesman named Kulkarni was very impolite and did not respond to the concerns.
The address of Kubera mootors
No 1506 19th main 11 th Cross,Sector 1
HSR Layout,
Bangalore-560102
PH 080-22584250
Ritesh H Suthar

Aug 26, 2018

Transmission oil leakage problem in new Jupiter

I purchased new Jupiter 2 month ago, at present only 100 km running, I found problem that transmission oil is leakage in my new Jupiter. Is it possible to transmission oil leakage problem in new Jupiter?

Jul 20, 2018

DISTUBUTER HINGOLI NOT VACHICAL REGESHTRASHAN

TVS Company

Applecant: Vishalsingh Rahusing bayas AT.Post.Akhada Balapur TQ.Kalamnuri dist Hingoli . Mo.988112722

Subject :- may to wheelar TVS JUPITER Milanere Motar Vachical Registration
Vachikal Namabr Ragstrashan kal aak aaj kal Ass karke Muze Dhoka Da
Rahaa hai Dist.Name mr. Diynashwar Chawan ya admi ko appne Delar sip
dee thii Abhi tak 16 Mahine hone ka bawgud wo addmi Tax Nahi Bahr Rarha
Hai Wo To Whelle Abhi Bhi appke Compane ke Nam se hai to pl sir mari
Halp kar mara Abhi tak Vachical Registration No nahi aya hai To batio Mai Kay kru
Maine Grahak Manch mai complan DAkkhil ki hai Wo No 820798 ki hai
agar aappke dellar har admi ke sath assa karte hai to Kay samje appki compane ko
TVS SHARYU MOTORS Call no.9766749761 . 9730947961
Frustrated Jupiter

Apr 5, 2018

TVS Jupiter Starting Issue

Hello All,
I have purchased TVS Jupiter from a so called good showroom of TVS located at center of Vadodara. In the morning when I would like to start my TVS Jupiter, I have to do 7 to 8 Self Start trias, If I would like to start my Jupiter via Kick, I have to do it 4 to 5 times!

When I asked for this issue with the concern person of showroom, as always he started, Its new vehicle, it happens, by first service it will be all right, Trust us!

After spending INR 63,000/- this is the things that we are getting as customer! Arguments and rude answers.

I strongly feel that I am cheated professionally. For all other customers, DONt Purchase TVS Jupiter! May It is a good vehicle, but the staff who is there to serve us we are valuable customer of TVS, They don't know about the word called " SERVICE ".

From
A Frustrated TVS Jupiter Customer
Vshal R Panchal

Mar 17, 2018

TVS Jupiter is Better than a Small Family CAR

OMG my TVS Jupiter giving CAR MILEAGE 25Km per liter,

I am from middle class and i can not afford a CAR even in 2nd Hand CAR, An after Buy New TVS Jupiter i am feeling that i am riding a CAR.

TVS Jupiter is Giving More Mileage than A CAR In 4 liter Petrol 90 kilometer per Litter.

TVS Jupiter is very Comfortable and Giving More Mileage than A Family Small CAR like Maruti, TATA, Foxweagon ... etc.

If you are middle class person then buy TVS Jupiter cause its very comfortable with very good shock absorb suspension, Space Saving, Low Cost Repairing.

About Low Cost Maintenance TVS Jupiter Compulsory Engine Oil change with (Rs.290) with and other Small Bottle of Special Lubricant Oil (Rs.125) . Total Expense Rs.415 Approx Every 3000 kilometer. After Free Service Labor is Chargeable. (In Other company's Scooter like Activa and Hero, they are recomanded engine oil replace at 5000 Kilometer)

Every 10000 Kilometer Spark Plug and Air Filter Kit is coming with Expensive Spark Plug Rs.120 to Rs.150. Every 20000 Kilometer Clutch Liner and Drive belt replace.

So all this things going on in life but TVS Jupiter is very cheaper than a Family Small CAR.

From,