uber india

Consumer complaints and reviews about uber india

mahesh noon

Oct 24, 2018

Money Deducted

I have Placed an order of 458 from Uber eats and while doing payment it asked me to enter otp generated for for the order.
When i enter my OTP 338 got deducted from my paytm account and order was not placed.When i contact customer care they were telling that there was -ve balance of 338 from Uber rides and they have deducted 338 now.

Before payment they have not shown mw the -ve balance and while placing Uber eats order also they have not included the amount
simply they have deducted 338 money please be careful about Uber Apps and how they are cheeting the people.
Keertthana96

Oct 21, 2018

Tiresome and patience sucker

Uber needs to understand that their cab pooling service is very time consuming for passengers. The drivers go even 1-2 kms off destination route to pick up and drop other pool riders. Kindly understand, this is very time consuming and we dont reach our destination early. Not like the fares are super-low that we have to bear this kind of torturous service. It would be awesome if Uber pool services are far more efficient, in the sense, each following pick up should not be of 5-8 mins of difference in terms of distance. In this way, more people will use pool services and add less to traffic jams. Uber should not just focus on making money but also contribute to lesser vehicles on roads which is very necessary in cities like Bangalore which is overflowing with traffic. Kindly do make an impact by bettering pool services and reducing cab fares.
aksh12

Oct 5, 2018

Uber driver

Uber drivers in Delhi are shocking. Even more shocking is how there is NO SUPPORT from Uber customer care. I took my mother to a hospital for treatment and the driver told my mother to get out of the car and walk to the area where she could get a wheelchair when she was not able to walk. He refused to move the car even when security guards told him to and got aggressive. This is the kind of culture that Uber is promoting. We finally had to call the Police who thankfully handled the situation . The drivers think they can get away with anything as there is NO HELPLINE number and Uber is least bothered by what their drivers are doing. Till now I have had no response but if this is the way Senior citizens and women are treated, then this is my last trip .
Congratulations you are running a great company.
aksh12

Oct 5, 2018

Driver

Uber drivers in Delhi are shocking. Even more shocking is how there is NO SUPPORT from Uber customer care. I took my mother to a hospital for treatment and the driver (Name- Kanhai) told my mother to get out of the car and walk to the area where she could get a wheelchair when she was not able to walk. He refused to move the car even when security guards told him to and got aggressive. This is the kind of culture that Uber is promoting. We finally had to call the Police who thankfully handled the situation . The drivers think they can get away with anything as there is NO HELPLINE number and Uber is least bothered by what their drivers are doing. Till now I have had no response but if this is the way Senior citizens and women are treated, then this is my last trip .
Congratulations you are running a great company.
Aashis Aashu

Aug 31, 2018

charged for trip that I did not take

On 21st August 2018 I booked one Uber Cab at 10:42 PM . The driver name is "Abdul Aziz Ansari". His phone was unreachable and switched off. He did not call me also. I was not able to cancel the trip and after sometime the trip got cancelled and I was not charged.

Later I booked another cab at 11:06 PM . The driver name was "Vikash V Sinh" . Again his phone was unreachable.He did not call me. After sometime I got a message that my trip is completed and I am being charged 55 rs. I raise the concern with Uber and they refunded 55 rs.

Today when I wanted to book the cab I got an outstanding payment of rs 74 and I pay this using my Paytm wallet. when I check for which ride I was being changed I see that now the receipt for 21st August 2018 trip at 10:42 PM is generated and I am being charged 74 rs. I am asking for the refund because I never take this trip. I raise the concern the support team is not willing to refund my money.
sangrwt02

Jul 5, 2018

Uber India Worst service— cash payment for non cash ride

I have booked one uber cab for airport in Bangalore for my younger brother.As due to network issues I could not tell him about payment method .Driver told him to pay bill in cash and did not tell him that bill already showing 0.My brother paid 1228.28 rs for the ride.Now raising complaint I am getting answer that it is outside uber system.So when we pay in cash in uber it is always outside system and they don't even resolve by simply calling and checking with driver.How you are running a company without any commitment to your users.Pathetic experience.That will be last ride I or my family/friends will take from Uber.
sangrwt02

Jul 5, 2018

Cash payment for non cash ride

I have booked one uber cab for airport in Bangalore for my younger brother.As due to network issues I could not tell him about payment method .Driver told him to pay bill in cash and did not tell him that bill already swing 0.My brother paid 1228.28 rs for the ride.Now raising complaint I am getting answer that it is outside uber system.So when we pay in cash in uber iot is always outside system and they don't even resolve by simply calling and checking with driver.How you are running a company without any commitment to your users.Pathetic experience.That will be last ride I or my family/friends will take from Uber.
sonadeep

Jun 21, 2018

REG :- OUTSTANDING PAYMENT AGAINST UBER RIDE ON TUESDAY 19june

have traveled from Noida sector-136 to Botonical garden metro station.When I reach to destination ,Trip was showing as 153/ before I start from noida 136, the same amount of Rs was paid to driver Rs. 153/- by cash to Mr. Satish, He said Ok , Then I get down the cab

On 20th June when was start again book cab for ride botonical garden to Sector-136 but apps shown me the previous trip balance amount of Rs. 153/- is not paid still pending i was so much shocking after see this how this is possible after the paid amount how generate my trip outstanding balance. Immediately i called to Driver Mr. satish and he confirmed that he had received cash amount of Rs. 153/- from me but the same not updated .....

In this regard please look into the matter and the same amt updated in my mobile ....

I don't know this is because of driver didn't end the trip or , Because of Uber issue.

Just imagine how much frustration I got after seeing that mail reply from them.

sonadeep

Jun 21, 2018

PAID PAYMENT AGAINST RIDE NOT UPDATE IN APPS

I have traveled from sector 136 noida my office to botonical garden station,

When I reach to destination i was paid to Rs. 153/- by cash against my ride on Tuesday 19th June evening. on 20th june morning when i was used apps again for ride apps show me my previous trip bill of Rs. 153/- is not paid and still pending i am suprised how it is possible i have already paid the payment of Rs. 153/- to Driver Mr. Satish By cash but not updated in you account. Immediately i was called to Mr. Satish Driver and he said that he have received cash payment from me but the same payment was not updated. Then I get down the cab

Please look into the matter on urgent basis....

Venkat2mca

Jun 19, 2018

Drop location was wrong

I have traveled from my home Marathahalli Bengaluru to cubbon park Bengaluru, Used PayTM as the payment method

When I reach to destination , I told to driver as payment as Paytm , He said Ok , Then I get down the cab

Trip was showing as 300/ before I start from home, Later when I start back from park when I see the app , Trip is showing as payment due total fee is 12,000/ and drop location automatically changed to airport

When I raise a dispute with Uber, They are saying that , I have traveled to airport.

Just imagine how much frustration I got after seeing that mail reply from them.

parthojee

May 9, 2018

Charged for trip which was never made or requested

Mt Wife takes Uber every day from Nehru Place to Greater Kalilash 2 and uses UberGo. Yesterday 8th May 2018, while calling Uber from the same place at almost the same time, and she got a message from Uber that her balance is Rs 1319 for a trip to somewhere in Haryana. When she complained in Uber app, she got a reply that her trip charge is correct and she has to pay.
My wife is 34 weeks pregnant now and she cannot take an AUto and is heavily relied on Uber. She paid the amout for a trip she never took just to keep Uber app active. I am not in India also at this time and I'll return in two weeks.
No email. No support phone number. And no help from Uber.
R A

Apr 25, 2018

UBER overcharging 3 times in last one week

I have been overcharged 3 times in last one week time for my trips from the amount shown at the time of confirming the trips. The overcharging is as high as upto 2.5 times of the original amount and I raised complaints with UBER app also. but no resolution yet.
For the 1st complaints I raised last week they have just confused me saying driver has taken a different route which is not correct and if for pool a driver is changing the route how can I be responsible for that. I should be charged the fixed amount only.
The second trip the driver informed me that the trip has got auto cancelled at the mid way and I have been charged extra from my paytm account. The original amount at the time of booking was INR 69, final deduction was INR 123.
Today 25 April 18, I booked a UBER go, while confirming the trip the fare was INR 99. the final deduction happened from my paytm was INR 248. for what good reason? it seems my paytm account is not mine it's of UBER and they can take how much ever they want any time? what is this?
apjindal

Apr 23, 2018

excess kilometer charged

while booking the ride coast was shown as Rs.250 and distance is about 12km. on competion of ride the distance shown is 35km and have charged Rs545/- in response to compliant the company has not verified the facts and confirmed the charges. in previous incidence they had given the credit for excess charged.
it seems the company has a practice of wrong charge and fool with customers.
RTO has no control over the Uber. who to contact for these wrongdoing by the company.?
apjindal

Apr 23, 2018

excess kilometer charged

i had traveled about 12km and estimate given was Rs.250 but bill showed as 35 km and charged Rs 545/-on compliant company without verifying anything claimed the charge to be correct. whom to compliant. as they are not covered by RTO.
Nikita2708

Apr 19, 2018

Uber driver cancelled the ride and Now I am getting charged for it

On 2/3/2018, I booked a ride and my Uber driver cancelled the ride . Now for no reason i am getting charged Rs. 42.50 as cancellation fee. Also Today ,I took a ride and after completion of ride I paid My amount with that cancellation charge. Now when I have paid the cancellation charge ,it is still appearing in my credits and and also If I want to book another ride those charges are being applies again.How many times I need to pay that cancellation fee even when it was not my fault .
cute_mig

Apr 14, 2018

Fight against unethical Practices of Uber

Support the social cause sign the petition "MR NITIN GADKARI TRANSPORT MINISTER: UBER INDIA TO BE DECLARED AS TRANSPORTATION SERVICE TO INCREASE ACCOUNTABILITY AND SAFETY" and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

Our goal is to reach 100 signatures and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

Thanks!
Prashanth
jishinv

Apr 6, 2018

Uber driver cheats

Uber driver starts the trip without picking us. Within 2 minutes ends trip himself. Money is deducted from my account. Complained to Uber on twitter. But they not giving any proper reply and just waiting time. Plus no customer care number and no reply to using help option in Uber app
HarshithaChajed

Mar 13, 2018

Uber Driver Cancelled after he made me wait for 15 minutes

Uber Driver name: Rudresha
Car: Chevrolet Beat
Driver's Phone Number: 9591378714

This was not the first time, a driver canceled a trip after asking me the destination and making me wait for 15 minutes. I tried calling him a number of times and he did not pick up and I was charged for the cancellation, which absolutely isn't fair. Though I get back the money after the complain, the time I waited for absolutely nothing was what brought me here to complain.

The drivers canceling should be charged or at least have the courtesy to pick the call and inform.

If no action is taken against such cases, I'm sure I would go to higher authorities and stop using such unreliable apps.

Your service is getting worse every day.
arisarkar

Feb 26, 2018

I lost my mobile

I am desparately trying to reach the driver and Uber. Both of them is non responsive. Although on help.uber they commit to intervene.
I think though I am 365 days customer of Uber, I need to change to alternate service provider. Most unacceptable.
arisarkar

Feb 24, 2018

Forgot to take my mobile from uber

Just now I completed a trip in uber. I left my Mobile phone in the uber car.
I am calling my number constantly but the driver is not picking up.
Logged in to help.uber but no help.
I am a daily customer of uber and this is not acceptable.
Uber should have customer service desk to address these issues.

My alternate number is - 9748449069
omsairam90

Feb 24, 2018

Unprofessional & Rude Driver

I am a government employee from Trivandrum. Yesterday evening I booked uber to go home from office. The driver was 3 mins away from my point. He called me after the booking. I clearly told him my location. After that I waited for about 5 mins. He didn't call me. After some time I saw the car in opposite direction. He didn't stop the car at my point. As he was going away from my stop I called him and told that I am on the opposite side. But he rudely said that it is difficulty for him to pick me from my stop. Since I'm 6 months pregnant I am unable to run behind his car. He was not ready to take me from my place. Also he abused me over the phone. Because of his rude behaviour I was forced to cancel the trip and went home by bus.The driver details are shown below.
Name - Prageesh
Vehicle- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga KL-21-M-7305(NOT SURE)
MOB- 8079441564, 8893012716
Navya kandimalla

Feb 22, 2018

Driver delayed

What the hell is wrong with the uber???...this is not the first time...if you cant take the ride just shut your business....dont bluff the people by making them wait for so long...inspite of waiting the driver didn come and not even picking the call...what a clever fox is that bloody driver...he wants me to cancel the ride and book the next so that it wont charge....if you are seriously running te business take charge on that idiot..
Name: Yadagiri
Contact: +91 8978725076
Vehicle num: TS32 T 1175
Akns31

Feb 12, 2018

Overcharging

I booked Uber cab and the charges at that time were showing 900-1200 Rs, I took the ride and confirmed the price from driver as well he said it would be around 1000 Rs and not more than that. When I reached to my destination the final charges were 2596 Rs which is not slight higher but rather exorbitant amount that is taken by me. I am highly disappointed with such tactics that is used by these cab services who take advantage of customers and scandalize them. It would have acceptable had there been too much traffic but this was not the case either, for why they have charged me 2600 is not understandable. A justified amount is not a problem but when your app itself is showing that the amount will be this much how could you charge so arbitrarily. I would really suggest not to book a uber ride to airport in Bangalore.
pravinmore

Feb 9, 2018

Uber Driver abused on phone call

Last night I had scheduled cab for today(10-Feb-2018) morning. Driver has accepted it in morning and cancelled it at the last moment, also, he was not picking the phone. I called him around 7-8 times then pick the call and start abusing me. He didn't stop there but threaten me that he will come my place and beat me.

Unfortunately his car details are not listing in my trips.

Following is his details:
Name: pravin/mail(Uber app was showing pravin but trucaller was showing amol)
Cell number: 7249725454.
Cmalhotra

Jan 27, 2018

Left my Oppo F1S mobile in Uber car

Hello.
Today in evening I booked Uber cab from Inderpuri to Old Gupta Colony, Delhi. I forgot to take my Oppo F1S mobile No. 9990675004 from the cab. So I need help from you. I called many times with Uber customer care to inform this incident. But they didn't help. I request you to help me to get back my mobile phone.
Have a good day.
Chahat Malhotra

Indian Fooda - illegal plastic use
    Shop name: Indian foods This shop has tons of stock...
    UPTU - challenge evaluation result not declared
    Sir I have applied for challenge evaluation of 2 subject...
    Plastic Bags - Plastic bag
    Hi Team, In Bangalore shivajinagar, jaim temple road a...
    Nigerian Theft Complaint - Olx fraud
    I have put an ad in olx about a watch. I was getting...
    Sony ten 2 - Wrong match
    Why are you showing seria instead of la liga?? There is a...
    lady harding hospital - Dr miss behave
    Hi Sabhi junior dr. Careless hain meri wife sufia...
    Disturbance Of Stray Dogs - Disturbance Of Stray Dogs
    Disturbance Of Stray Dogs: Area: 2nd Main Rd, Shree...
    Disturbance Of Stray Dogs - Disturbance Of Stray Dogs
    Disturbance Of Stray Dogs: Area: 2nd Main Rd, Shree...
    Ramamurthy - Why Notification has not announced for New Jr.Colleges
    Dear Hon'ble Chief Minister Mr.Nara Chandrababu Naidu...