ufaber edutech pvt ltd

Consumer complaints and reviews about ufaber edutech pvt ltd

Akshit96

Jun 29, 2020

REGARDING FOR CANCELLATION OF MY MENTORSHIP PROGRAM AND CANCEL MY EDUCATION LOAN

Dear sir/madam,
I want to kindly say that I akshit agarwal have taken a mentorship program from upsc pathshala and also get it on Emi basis but due to some such circumstances of financial crisis in my family problems I cannot afford this and I cannot study at all so please kindly cancel my mentorship program and cancel all of my documents which I have sent it earlier for Emi process and kindly cancel the ecs nach form also so that it cannot be presented in my account I will be obliged by you and please concern this as my humble humble request to you and cancel it immediately and urgently as needed for me.
They are saying that you have to pay 50%of loan amount as cancellation charges and harassing me also and enforcing me to pay that amount .please kindly get my query resolved.And they have also told me before taking their mentorship program that they will cancel the program if we don't like it and don't understand.

Yours sincerely,
Akshit Agarwal
(8639189869)
([email protected])

Akshit96

Jun 28, 2020

Request to cancel my mentorship program and cancel the education loan

Dear sir/madam,
I want to kindly say that I akshit agarwal have taken a mentorship program from upsc pathshala and also get it on Emi basis with your education loan platform but due to some such circumstances of financial crisis in my family problems I cannot afford this and I cannot study at all so please kindly cancel my mentorship program and cancel all of my documents which I have sent it earlier for Emi process and kindly cancel the ecs nach form also so that it cannot be presented in my account I will be obliged by you and please concern this as my humble humble request to you and cancel it immediately and urgently as needed for me.

Yours sincerely,