UGC

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about UGC

P D

Nov 9, 2017

For Fellowship of NET-JRF January 2017 University concerned authority cannot link student ID to fetch

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am Prabir Das, have qualified NET JRF-Jan 2017 examination. My award letter number is 3259/(SC)(NET-JAN 2017). I am doing M. Phil. in University of Gour Banga. When I have submitted my all document for getting fellowship in the office of University then university authority said that they can not find my student id to link student for fetch. But my student id is available in Canara Bank Scholar Corner (Find student id).
Therefore I request you to take neccessary steps regarding this problem.

Thanking You

Oct 25, 2017

misbehave with students

I am student of kamlakant institute BHATAPARA CHHATTISGARH b.ed

Pricipal use abusive language

And says too all boys that cant they feel shame that they are doing b.ed

And college dont have any staff at all there are only 4 teachers who are present but in record there are 14 teachers

I request to ugc that take some strict action against such institute who are making money by spoiling students future
And teacher threaten student for internal marks also
arjinder kaur

Oct 25, 2017

problem of tracking portal

Documents not uploaded in UGC Canara bank Portal
I am a PhD scholar of. Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar and awardee of ugc svsgc fellowship 2017-18. I have submitted all necessary documents on the month of July, 2017 for Swami Vivekanand Single Girl Child fellowship for social sciences fellowship to university. Concerned person of university says that he has uploaded the information. Whenever I try to track my application through Canara scholar corner portal by giving the necessary data, it always shows “No Record Found”. What should I do now?
Under this circumstances, if you kindly verify this fact I shall be grateful to you.

NAME-Arjinder Kaur, scheme –Swami Vivekanand Single Girl Child fellowship for social sciences fellowship , ID NO- 201718-svsgc-2017-18-ge-pun-2815
,Email- arjindr@gmail.com

kishanjdimt

Oct 12, 2017

Regarding Fellowship

Sir/Madam,
I, Kishan Jee, Research Scholar, Faculty of Commerce,BHU Varanasi.I have been getting fellowship since 20th November 2012. After 19th November 2014, I could not avail further fellowship.My award letter number is F1-17.1/2012-13/RGNF-2012-13-SC-UTT-25664/SA-III.I have already submitted my all bills for one year from 20th November 2014 to 19th November 2015 and bank uploaded all bills on 03/07/2017 and still, I am waiting for fellowship.
Therefore, I request you resolve my problem.I shall be highly obliged you.

receiving award letter

Name - Rita Das
DOB- 01-11-1998

receving award letter

Respected sir/mam,
I have selected for UGC scholarship of the season 2016-17. But, I do not getting the email for downloading award letter of the scholarship . But, my classmate has got the award letter. Please mam/sir do something. I need this scholarship to. I have to buy more books.
My registration ID- NER-ASS-ST-############
Name - Akshay Boro
DOB- 27-06-1998
akshay saxna

Oct 7, 2017

exam

my name is akshay saxena and i am from jaipur my mobile no is 7877791728 and mail id is saxenaakshay055@gmail.com in 2015 i gave exam of ba part 111 i got failed and in 2016 i again gave exam and admin mark me as a supplementry in political science and i gave exam of political science so i got only 4 marks which is impossible this is huge mistake by managemnt please i want justice please help me to get out of these circumtances i would appreciat if anyone help me you an call me on 7877791728
prasad9v

Sep 23, 2017

ANDHRA UNIVERSITY GATE STIPEND 2010-2012

We are M.E Electronic instrumentation batch studied in Andhra University Engineering college 2010-2012 batch. We never received GATE stipend in our college though applied multiple times through request of stipend incharge. We hated ourselves for being dependant on parents while doing PG course and hopefully waited for it. Still we haven't received it.
indusunil2010

Sep 19, 2017

scholarship

Dear Sir/Mam,

i have been awarded for ST scholarship.but i did not receive the scholarship till date whereas i have submitted my progress from last 1 and half year.

as per my bank (CANARA BANK Branch vaishali nagar Jaipur) there is no document pendency from my side but still i did not get even single penny in my account.

here i have attached the snapshot of my scholarship as shown in CANARA bank portal for your reference.

Inline image 2
kindly release my scholarship so i manage to work smoothly for my PHD completion.

HOPE FOR EARLY RESOLUTION AND GUIDENCE.

Indu Kumari Meena
Regiter No. : 201617-NFST-2015-17-ST-RAJ-3855
Account/IFSC: 2793101007424 / CNRB0002793
Rajasthan university
s.sivajini

Sep 6, 2017

Request for ICCR scholarship related clarification

I, Ms.S.Sivajini, being a recipient of the ICCR scholarship for 2017/18, am currently residing in India.
When I applied for the above scholarship through the High Commission of India, in Kandy,sri lanka. I was instructed that it is a full time Degree Programme with residential facilities for me.
However when I arrived in India to smt.subbulaxmi Muthu Swamy School of Music,S-4 A block,vasanth Apts,140
vmst, Royapettah.Chennai-600014., I am informed that this is a Diploma programme instead of a degree and no residential facilities are available. The institution where I have been enrolled now is not a recognized college and lacks facilities such as library to fulfill the requirements available in a college.
In addition to this we are not provided a registration number at the institution I am, enrolled in and lectures are being conducted only for three days a week only for one hour per day.
The letters written by me to clarify these issues to the Indian High Commission in Kandy and Colombo ICCR , were unanswered up to now. However I received the scholarship due at the end of the third month by the Indian ICCR.
Therefore, I have great doubts as to whether I have been following the right scholarship promised to me. If the particular scholarship I have been enrolled in at present is the allocated programme offered for me, I sincerely feel disappointed as you are aware that a diploma Course will in no way offer me a suitable jobs in Sri Lanka as even BA Graduates are finding it difficult to secure right employment.
Therefore I humbly request you to provide assistance and transfer me to a suitable university where I could follow and complete my degree programme and become an employable graduate in future.
All necessary documents regarding the communication and acceptance of the scholarship is attached for your necessary information and speedy action, please.
skybvi

Sep 1, 2017

URGENT:-Age for UGC NET JRF exam

UGC NET JRF exam is conducted yearly 2 times until now, jan and july...
This year, In july the exam didn't occur and I was eligible for jrf at that time (age). Now the exam is going to happen in nov but I am not eligible for JRF now. Its a huge setback for me as I was preparing for JRF for past few months.
Can UGC help on this matter??
zain56

Aug 24, 2017

MANF fellowship no information

We are students of a Maulana Azad National Urdu University, we were awarded with MANF for the year 2017 which is to be started from April 2017, we downloaded the award letters and further the university has to upload the details by using their user id and password. when they tried doing so, user id inactive was displayed. they tried contacting the UGC, but no response, the fellowship will be cancelled if the procedure is not completed by today. please tell us what has to be done
ThusharaAravindh

Aug 22, 2017

Salary not released and the college, when asked, is blaming ugc

I, along with with 8 other Candidates were working as FDP in Justice Basheer Ahmed College for Women from july 2015 to April 2017. A sum of approximately 4 lacs is pending and when enquired, they say that everything is perfect from their side. It's ugc who is not responding to any repeated reminders. Please let us know sir. My file number is F. No. 1548-2/9 dated 25/6/2015
madan.ram

r.g.n.f

Respected sir
with due respect I have to say that I have submitted all my documentin canara bank but yet I have not got my felloship amount from30.9.2016 to21.2.2017.my r.g.n.f no -- 2012-13(U.G.C DELHI ) F1.17.1/2012-13 R.G.N.F -2012-13 SC.BIH- 27299please look into the matter I would be very greateful to you.

your faithfully
MADAN KUMAR RAM
JPU. HISTORY DEPPT.CHAPRA BIHAR.
ramiabhi

SRM University

Regd Faculty termination SRM University
We have been working in SRM for the past 10 years. Since intake is less in department of BIoinformatics they have closed the department.Staff we made to sit for interview with outside candidate and after 10years of service we have been converted as contract faculty and we were kept in department for 1 year all the academic works and administrative works were given and we have completed then next semester again we had the review and finally they terminated 3 faculty mentioning that our performance was not good and we didnt get funded project and 3 faculties were retained still in contract Only with projects are given promotion for before UGC visit from our department..Is there any policy to file case against these people.
meavinashkumar

Aug 14, 2017

B.N.M.U

My course duration is 3 years but University will complete it in 5
shivpsingh14

Aug 9, 2017

Not receiving NET JRF Fellowship

Sir, I am a full time research scholar (JRF) in Botany Department, Hindu college, Moradabad affiliated with MJP Rohilkhand University, Bareilly. I have been awarded for NET JRF fellowship from January 2017.
I had submitted all-required documents to UGC certified canara bank. Bank submitted and uploaded my documents according to rules. But till date I haven't receive my fellowship. So, I requested to you please check out why I am not receiving my fellowship yet.

Student ID: 361214
Roll No: 361214
Sr. No.: 2061630911
Ref. No.: 19/06/2016 (i) EU-V
Fanai

Jul 12, 2017

UGC Scholarship

Dear Sir/Madam

I am currently studying my master of technology (M.Tech) in Soil and Water Conservation Engineering in OUAT , ODISHA. I am a recipient of Post-Graduate Scholarship for Professional COURSES for SC/ST Candidates-2015-16.Unfortunately I am receiving only 4700/-p.m while 7800/- p.m was written in the award letter. The contingency is also 15000/- p.a in the award letter but I am receiving only 10000/- p.a. I kindly request you to look into my problem and take the necessary action for my problem.

Liansangpuii
OUAT,Bhubaneswar
Fanai

Jul 12, 2017

UGC scholarship

Dear Sir/Madam

I am currently studying my master of technology (M.Tech) in Soil and Water Conservation Engineering in OUAT,Odisha. I am a recipient of Post-Graduate Scholarship for Professional COURSES for SC/ST Candidates-2015-16.Unfortunately I am receiving only 4700/-p.m while 7800/- p.m was written in the award letter. The contingency is also 15000/- p.a in the award letter but I am receiving only 10000/- p.a. I kindly request you to look into my problem and take the necessary action for my problem.

Liansangpuii
OUAT,Bhubaneswar
email id: fanaisangpuii@gmail.com
vijay1981

Jul 6, 2017

regarding ASSISTANT PROFESSOR-MBA

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM

I AM QUALIFIED IN MBA WITH 58 PERCENT. I AM APPLIED FOR ASSISTANT PROFESSOR IN VARIOUS COLLEGES. THEY ARE ASKING FOR FIRST CLASS MASTERS DEGREE.

MY QUESTION IS- I WAS AP/TS SET QUALIFIED.I GOT LECTURERSHIP FROM UGC . IF UGC SETTING FIRST CLASS THEN WHY YOU ARE ASKING FOR 55 PERCENT TO APPLY AP/TS SET. LECTURER ELIGIBILITY TEST EVEN BY CLEARING I AM NOT ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR ASSISTANT PROFESSOR?

KINDLY SET A STANDARD PERCENTAGE EVERYWHERE.

PLEASE LET YOU CONSIDER MY REQUEST AND PASS IT TO UGC COMMITTEE TO HELP US
Mohd Awas

Jul 3, 2017

Correctio

Sr.i Mohd Awas qualufied ugc net jrf under roll no 337235 in june 2016 and recieved certificate by hand because my d.o.b was wrongly intered as 4/11/1992 instead of 11/08/1992 and i have already submited an afidavit in csir office and also in ugc office but till date no correction has been made so for.... plz paid ur kind attention plzz and made this correction in my favour
LIPI JANA

Jun 20, 2017

Documents not uploaded in UGC Canara bank Portal

I am a PhD scholar of Vidyasagar University. I have submitted all necessary documents on the month of April for JRF fellowship to the Canara bank. Whenever I try to track my application through Canara scholar corner portal by giving the necessary data, it always shows “No Record Found”. What should I do now?
Under this circumstances if you kindly verify this fact i shall be grateful to you.

NAME-LIPI RANI JANA, SCHEME- NET JRF FELLOWSHIP, ID NO- 1111/(NET-JULY2016), DOB-04/04/1990,Email- jana,lipi@gmail.com

tapanpandit1983

Jun 17, 2017

Emeritus Fellowship

when starting the apply 2018-19 emeritus fellowship?
puru 496

Jun 13, 2017

university is not resistered under IAP

Sir our university ( MADHAV UNIVERSITY) yet does not resistered under indian association of physiotherapy
(IAP) which is necessary for physiotherapy student.our first batch is almost neer to pass out and in other words first batch in final year. Without under resistered in IAP we are not able to do clincal practice. We are in trouble or its a request to take a necessary action to above regarding complain. Sorry but i am not revealing my identity here i hope you can understand

Sirkus Systems IT Services Pvt Ltd - Customer Services Inquiry
    Dear All our Customer & Employees, If you have...
    Residential house - Compound wall height violation
    Sir I have issue where the neighbor has built a compound...
    Nathella Jewellery Velachery - Velacherry nathella
    About nathella jewellery velacherry.I paid 4 years gold...
    dsssb - incomplete registration no.
    sir, when i was doing registration number. DSSSB...
    maruti wagon r - ABNORMAL DELAY FOR REPAIRING
    SIR, MARUTIWAGON R -MCVXL BS IV NO;MH-02-EE-4399...
    MTS/RCOM connection issues - Critical
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...
    Ibps - WRONG click IBPS SO 2017
    OTHER DETAILS Sir i have one...
    Csicdate.net - csicdate.net
    Please Cancel my account,refund Hello Csicdate! My...
    Jio - JIO RECHARGE 459
    I am trying to recharge my jio number7989381562 plan 459...
    Mts MBLAZE / RCOM - Irresponsible RCOM / MTS provider
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...