UGC-RGNF

Bihar

Consumer complaints and reviews about UGC-RGNF

Vinoth Varsan

Bahadurshahzafar Marg,
New Delhi-110002

Sub: Urgent Request to activate my UGC-RGNF link for uploading my documents
. Ref: F1-17.1/2016-17/RGNF-2015-17- SC-TAM-19926

I am doing Ph.D in Rajah Serfoji Government College, Thanjavuur, (Bharathidasan University) in Tamil Nadu. I have qualified for ugc rajiv gandhi scholarship of 2016-21. My UGC RGNF enrollment number is F1-17.1/2016-17/RGNF-2015-17-SC-TAM-19926 / (SA-III) / website. Due to some major reasons, I couldn't upload my HRA and Continuation documents (for 10 months) and contingency documents in proper time. It is delayed by two months but suddenly, my document upload link is deactivated. Since last two months the concerned people of my college have tried a lot but they failed to upload my documents.

At present, I am in urgent need for my fellowship money. So, I will be highly obliged if you kindly activate my link to upload my documents.
Bending amount Details
Jan 2019 HRA, Continuation 5000+28000
Feb 2019 HRA, Continuation 5000+28000
Contigency 2018 12000
Contingency 2019 20, 500
Total 4, 10, 500 (Bending amount)

Attached copy of proof bending
1. Awarded letter

Jan 29, 2019

Urgent Request to activate my UGC-RGNF link for uploading my documents

Sub: Urgent Request to activate my UGC-RGNF link for uploading my documents

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am doing Ph.D in Indian institute engineering and science & technology, Shibpur (formerly Bengal Engineering and science university, Shibpur) in west Bengal. I have qualified for ugc rajiv gandhi scholarship of 2013-14. My UGC RGNF enrollment number is F1-17.1/2013-14/RGNF-2013-14-SC-WES-44810 / (SA-III) / website. Due to some major reasons, I couldn't upload my HRA documents (for three months) and contingency documents in proper time. It is delayed by two months but suddenly, my document upload link is deactivated. Since last two months the concerned people of my college have tried a lot but they failed to upload my documents.

Sinerely

Dear Sir/Madam
Sub: RGNF Fellowship not received & Contingency also not received

Awarded Letter Number: 2011-12/RGNF-SC-UTT-5908

Dear Sir/Madam

Myself Sanju D. Prasad Ph.D. Scholar from University of Mumbai (Kalina) would like to inform you that facing issue with my RGNF fellowship. Please be updated that Previously I was been submitting all fellowship related documents to Canara Branch Sion Mumbai, But due to changes in the rule I have to submit the same at Fort University Mumbai

Points to be noted

· I haven’t received the amount from 1st Oct 2015 to 31st March 2016.

· When I had visited concern @ University of Mumbai (Fort) officials had asked me that RGNF Fellowships ended @ 2016 & showing pushback due showing (The tenure of fellowship has ended on 31st March 2016 why the record has been linked)

· Contingency also Not received (3 Years )

JRF & SRF Fellowship

· JRF 2 years which I have received

· SRF Tenure 3 years not received full

· Partly received 5 months,

· Hence need 31weeks SRF required is the sum of rupees as calculated

By the entire conclusion, this is to bring you to notice that I haven’t received full payment of my desired Tenure. Please conclude as I haven’t submitted my Thesis yet & how can push back statement committed at University of Mumbai (Fort) ended.

Thanking You

Sincerely,

Sanju Prasad
Ph.D. Scholar
University of Mumbai
avidhyavj

Sep 14, 2018

Where to submit my fellowship documents

Sir / Madam

I am a Ph.D scholar from Tamilnadu receiving RGNF. I would like to inform you that I can’t upload my fellowship papers both in canara bank and in college for the month of January 2018 to March 2018. I went to canara bank and the bank officer told me that from this month onwards it is the college authority who is responsible for the scholarship procedures and they returned the documents to me which was submitted by me on April 2018. But in college they can’t upload the documents for January 2018 to march 2018, they can upload only from april 2018 documents. So please kindly inform me where to upload these documents. Otherwise please extend the dates to upload the documents in the bank for the month of January to march 2018.
abhijith y c

Jul 27, 2018

Opening online applicatio for the academic year 2017-18

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am a Ph. D student joined in the year 2017 and we are awaiting for the opening of online applications from your website for the academic year of 2017-18. Almost we completed one year and we are about to start our research works. The department recieved application and awarded schlolorships for ST students for the academic year of 2017-18, but till now for SC students the application itself not opened. So please help all the SC students who were awaiting for the opening and benifited from the RGNF schlolorships. Awiting for your kind response.
With regards,

Mr. Abhijith Y C
Ph. D. Scholor
UHS Bagalkot
sowmya geography

Jul 24, 2018

uploading problem of in ugc slot fro continution HRA and 3 months report

respected sir/madam ...
i am sowmya R from university of Mysore , i am awardee of RGNF my reference no is F1-17/201-/14/RGNF-2013-14-SC-KAR-48362/8(SA-III/Website) due to the issue of UGC disussion they stopped to upload of all reports of research scholar documents(hra,continuation and research progress report) and according their notification canara bank branches are not taking any report from reserach fellows...after 2 months ugc web portal and our slot has been opened and ready to upload the documents ..but it will take only from april 2018 onwards ...here problem i have uploaded my progress reports upto october ....and from november onwards it not take upload and here university people said from april only we can upload but i have to upload from febrvary to may for hrs and continution from november to febrvary ...so kindly i request to sir please give an notification for university people for uploading the documents before april....i am waiting for your reply
thank you ....
sowmya R
email:[email protected]
mobile no:9686894666
zohra batul

Jun 14, 2018

Query about uploading the RGNF-SC certificates

I am Zohra Batul, a Ph.D. scholar of RGNF with Regn. ID- RGNF-201516-NFST-2015-17-ST-JAM-3688

Till date, I was submitting my documents to the CANARA BANK, Nehru Place branch.

I was informed that henceforth, we have to upload the documents to the respective university/institute.

My institute is not aware of where and how to upload the documents.

Can you please provide the link or could help with the procedure of uploading the documents as the related branch officer do not know the procedure.

Email- Id: [email protected]
Naliganti

Jun 1, 2018

Irregular and time taking for release of UGC-RGNF scholarship

Respected Sir/ Madam,
I'm an awardee of UGC RGNF scholarship for the year 2016-17. Firstly I'm thankful for UGC for selecting me as the awardee to continue my research with ease and without limitations. Initially I faced a bitter problem that in the award letter it says that the fellowship is approved WEF (with effective from) date of registration, but all my submitted documents were accepted first and then denied by the canara bank stating that as I was selected for the year 2016-17, I would be eligible to draw amount only from April, 2016. Unfortunately I was registered in 2014. By this it was a huge lass from me for about One year payment loss (I claimed from April, 2015). I've overcome this distress.
But now I'm also embarrassed that I'm not receiving the amount in timely manner. Since last six months (Dec, 2017-May 2018) I haven't received neither fellowship for the research nor the HRA. As it has become very difficult for me to continue research as well as my domestic needs I would like to submit this complaint. I hope I would get the reply at the earliest without throwing my complaint aside. Kindly do the needful

Chandana N,
JRF, UCPSC, Kakatiya Univ. Warangal
ppoongothai

May 17, 2018

Not Receiving Money and Not uploading Last 3 month Continuation Certificate

Respected Sir/ Madam

I'm P.POONGOTHAI, doing Ph.D. Department of Computer Applications, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore.

My RGNF ID is RGNF-2013-14-SC-TAM-53227.

My Query is canara bank officer said Last month Continuation Certification is not uploading because it indicates 5 years beyond but my HRA, half yearly report was uploaded.
My Duration of Fellowship is 1.4.2013 to 31.3.2018, then how last 3 months continuation certificate (1.1.2018 to 31.3.2018) is not accepted for uploading.
I did not get fellowship from March 2017..
Please kindly rectify this problem for my research work...

madhu_kamble

May 9, 2018

2 of 2,497 Query about uploading the RGNF-SC certificates by the Institute

I am Madhu Kamble, a Ph.D. scholar of RGNF with Regn. ID- RGNF-2014-15-SC -MAH-66820.

Till date, I was submitting my documents to the CANARA BANK, Gandhinagar branch.

However, the officer of the Canara bank informed me that henceforth, they are not allowed to upload the documents and the access is given to the respective university/institute.

Madhu Kamble,

asha rani..

May 5, 2018

Delay in Fellowship

Good evening mam

I am Asha Rani, Ph.d Research Scholar, University of Jammu.
I have submitted document for RGNF for Sc candidates on 8-Decemember-2017 and canara bank also Uploaded
my document on 18-12-2017. Kindly grant the amount of fellowship as soon as possible.

Thankyou.....
Bijesh Kavuthodiyil

Mar 18, 2018

Regarding non receipt and irregular fellowship amount

I am a Research Scholar at Calicut University availing RGNF since November 2012.
(ID: RGNF-2012-13-SC-KER-23363)

The contingency amount for Research Scholars in Science subject is RS 12,000/- for
initial two years and RS 25,000/- for rest of the three years. But I am getting only RS 12,000/- as contingency amount even after conversion of JRF to SRF.

Another problem is that, the duration of my fellowship was 01-11-2012 to 31-10-2017. So to avail the last three-month fellowship, I had submitted the required certificates (Continuation, Contingency, HRA and halfyearly certificate) to the Canara Bank. But the Bank people informed me that they were unable to upload the continuation certificate.

Bijesh K

University of Calicut
RGNF-2012-13-SC-KER-23363
REMYA MOHAN

Nov 27, 2017

SCHOLARSHIP PENDING (RGNF)

I am a research scholar (full time), under RGNF (SRF) (FI/17.1/2013-14-SC-KER-54227/SA-III/website). I have not been receiving my fellowship amount, from 2016 june. Along with that, I did not get initial five month fellowship yet (from 2013 june to 2013 december) . Overall, the amount disbursal is quite irregular and late. I am a regular research scholar in continuation of my research work, and all the necessary documents are regularly submitted to the Canara Bank, Kollam Branch, Kerala. Now it is a difficult situation for me to sustain and continue with my work because of not getting my fellowship without any grants I am in severe financial crisis. I have mailed several times for the reimbursement of the amount but I could not get any response. Hence I request you to please help to expedite for release of my grant and dues as soon as possible.

Thanking You

E mail ID; [email protected]

Oct 3, 2017

Fellowship Not getting from month Nov 2016

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I am Krantisagar More Ph.D at the Pharmaceutics Department of Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai , I am a recipient of RGNF No. is 201213-RGNF-2012-13-SC-MAH-32956

I would like to bring to your kind notice that, I have submitted all the relevant documents along with the progress reports till date. but haven't received the necessary amount towards the fellowship from November 2016.

Perhaps I am getting the HRA till date. why fellowship gets stuck?

Therefore, Please look into the matter and ensure the fellowship amount is deposited to my account at the earliest.

Your sincerely,

More Krantisagar S.
PhD Scholar
C/o Dr PVD Lab,
Institute of Chemical Technology (UDCT),
A-288, Dpt. Pharmaceutical Sciences & tech.
Nathela Parekh Marg, Near Don Bosco School,
Matunga (E), Mumbai-400019 Maharashtra,
India. Ph-9960529307
Email- [email protected]
m sailaja

Aug 23, 2017

scholarship not deposit my account

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I am Mallela Sailaja Ph.D at the Law department of Sri KrishnaDevaraya University, Anantapur, I am a recipient of RGNF (201112-RGNF-SC-AND-8813)

I would like to bring to your kind notice that, I have submitted all the relevant documents along with the progress reports in March, 2017 but haven't received the necessary amount towards the fellowship.

Your sincerely,

M. Sailaja
Ph.D scholar ( S.K. University, Anantapur)
suchit2017

Aug 2, 2017

RGNFD

My registration id for RGNFD is RGNFD-2016-17-BIH-3537. . I have selected in RGNFD for the year2015-16 batch after selection there is any further process such as no any update about verification letter or awardy letter forregarding my felloship.
Please help me sir as I really feel that something went wrong, this can't be possible. I am sure just because you only have listed me in 2016-2017 with above registration ID and now whenever i am trying to log in it is showing invalid ID. Please look forward this issue.

Waiting for your reply.

SUCHIT KUMAR
RGNFD-2016-17-BIH-3537
Kpalaspagar

May 17, 2017

Regarding non receipt and irregular fellowship amount from April 2015 till date 2017

Respected Sir/Madam

I am Kalpana Ashok Palaspagar working as a SRF under Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship for SC students ( sanction no. F1-17.1/2013-14/RGNF-2013-14-SC-MAH-53486 dated 6th Feb 2014. I have not received the fellowship amount neither any contingency amount since from April 2015 to Dec 2015 and also from Sep 2016 till date. The amount disbursal is also quite irregular and late. I am a regular research scholar in continuation of my research work and all the necessary documents are regularly submitted by me to the Canara bank branch Akola. It is very difficult situation for me to sustain and continue with my work without any grants as I am in severe financial crisis.I approached the concerning authorities of Ugc disbursal system and Canara bank for non reimbursement of amount but could not get a proper response. I request you to please help to expedite for release of my grant as soon as possible.

Thanking you with kind regards.

Place : Akola (Maharashtra)
Date: 17 May 2017
Smita Tudu

Feb 24, 2017

Non receipt of fellowship since last 2 years (Feb'2015 - Feb - 2017)

Sir/ Madam,
I am Smita Tudu, working as SRF under Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship (Sanction no. F1-17.1/2013-14/RGNF-2013-14-ST-JHA-42932/(SA-III/Website) dated 6th Feb'2013. Since February 2015 to till date (last 2 years) I have neither received any fellowship nor any contingent amount. However, I am a regular and in continuation in my research work. All my documents related to continuation certificate have been deposited and uploaded by the Canara bank Patna Branch. Either, UGC has not reimbursed my amount or posting by Canara Bank, Delhi have not been made.
In the meantime, my father has expired on dated: 11 Dec'2016. I am living under quite miserable condition and for want of money it is very difficult for me to sustain.Kindly expedite for early release of my grant so that I can continue my research with full of my enthusiasm.

Thanking you & with kind regards.
aranwalkar

anita ranwalkar
to sosa3ugc
Jan 18Details
Sir/Madam,

I'm a fellow awardee for RGNF scheme for the financial year 2015-16.
I was unable to login into the RGNF website raising the following error : "Not exist/Incorrect candidate registration id/Date of Birth.!!"

I'm mentioning the registration details below.
I request you to look into the matter as soon as possible and send me further instructions to proceed.

Faithfully,

Discrepancy in Contingency Grant

S.Premlatha, SRF (UGC -RGNF),
ID.No: RGNF-2012-13-SC-TAM-34623,
CSIR-CECRI,
Karaikudi- 630 001, Tamilnadu.

Respected Sir/Madam
Sub : Discrepancy in Contingency Grant
I have been awarded RGNF (No: F1-17.1/2012-13/RGNF-2012-13-SC-TAM-34623) under Science stream and receiving the fellowship regularly through Canara Bank, Karaikudi Branch, Tamilnadu. I have been given a contingency of Rs 10000/- for the period from 8.8.2013-7.8.2014 and 8.8.14- 7.8.2015 in lieu of Rs12000/-. For the third year, I have been given a contingency grant of the same Rs 10000/- for the period from 8.8.2015-8.8.2016 in lieu of Rs 25000/-. the same trend was followed for my fourth year also. It has been noted during the last three years, I was receiving so far the contingency applicable for Humanities stream. Kindly do the needful to list me under Science stream and sanction contingency arrears due to me.
(S. Premlatha)
ELAYARAJAS

Nov 6, 2016

SCHOLARSHIP PENDING

Ref; F1.1/2016-17/RGNF-2015-17-SC-TAM-18837/(SA-111//website)

with reference to the scholarship cited, I wish to inform you that I am doing phd scholar in the department of tamil literature tamil university thanjavur

I request you to expedite the matter and release the grand at and early date

ELAYARAJAS

Nov 6, 2016

SCHOLARSHIP PENDING

Ref; F1.1/2016-17/RGNF-2015-17-SC-TAM-18837/(SA-111//website)

I submitted all the documents certificate and related to RGNF in canara bank and uploaded on 08/09/2016 till date I have not received the fellowship amount with great difficulties l continue my PhD without financial assistance

I request you to expedite the matter and release the grand at and early date

I belong to poor family and completion of my PhD programs is completely depend on the continuous financial assistance under RGNF

ELAGARAJ S

E-mail [email protected]

phone 9976914892
B.ILAYARANI

Oct 13, 2016

Scholarship pending

B. ILAYARANI
Ph.D Research scholar
Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship (RGNF)
Dept of Rural Development
New Delhi 110 002.

Respected Sir

Sub : Scholarship pending-reg
Ref : F1-17.1/2011-12/RGNF-SC-TAM-5796/(SA- III/Website)/dated june 6,2012

With reference to the Scholarship cited,i wish to inform you that i am doing Phd Scholar in the Dept of Rural Development,Gandhigram Rural University.I submitted all the documents(continuation certificate,HRA certificate and Progress report) related to RGNF(Senior Research Fellowship) in canara bank and uploaded on 22.7.16.Till date i have not received the fellowship amount with great difficulties i continue my phd without financial assistance.I request you to expedite the matter and release the grant at an early date.I shall be grateful to you if immediate steps are taken in this regard,enabling me to complete my phd program.I belong to poor family and completion of my phd program is completely dependent on the continious financial assistance under RGNF. Thank you sir

B.ILAYARANI

E-mail: [email protected]

Mobile: 9843428527
ranjuraj27

Jan 12, 2016

NAME NOT IN THE AWARD LIST

My registration id for RGNF is RGNF-2015-17-SC-BIH-1204. As I have successfully registered in RGNF-2015-2017 batch. i want to know the process of selecting the candidates for getting fellowship as my academic marks and research work is good and i expected to be getting this opportunity but unfortunately my name is not there in the list. Please help me out sir as I really feel that something went wrong, this can't be possible. I am sure just because you only have sent me this ID and now whenever i am trying to log in it is showing incorrect ID. Please look forward this issue.

Waiting for your reply.

Ranjeeta Kumari
RGNF-2015-17-SC-BIH-1204

Indian Speed Post - NOT DELIVER MY PACKAGE
    Sir my package no- EE993237457IN is speed post to DELHI on...
    Reliable finance Pvt ltd - Dont post false comments
    If you are true then why did not you write your phone...
    OMSI - No refund
    Order paid for on OMSI website / Paytm Gateway cancelled...
    https://www.uppclonline.com - unnecessary bill generate
    sir, last year i was complaint through junsunwai...
    Videocon D2H - about service of videocon d2h
    my customer id is 234736975. On day of installation...
    RELIABLE FINANCE PVT.LTD - writing false comments
    Whatever you are, if you are true then why did not you...
    Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Ltd - Wrong bill excess amount
    I have made a complaint of excess bill 2 month ago but it...
    Self account - CDM Deposit failed
    Iam deposit 500×5=2500 11-07-2019 01:25PM but transaction...
    [email protected] - Refund
    Sir mene 399 ka recharge Kiya tha Jo field ho gya or pese...
    raghu kolar - Fraud SMS
    Fraud msg I have received a msg from ID-DOPBNK in my...