UIDAI

Consumer complaints and reviews about UIDAI

Hopethisworks

Mar 2, 2018

Name Correction

The name printed on my Aadhar card is incorrect, and I can't seem to get an appointment at any centre to correct it. Please let me know if there is any place (without waiting for days) where I can get it done, or if there is anyone I can speak to.
Blossom Lalwani

Dec 12, 2017

Aadhar Biometrix invalid

This is in regards to an ongoing issue faced by several citizens of India- The Biometrics not matching the 10 finger prints and retinas of people! Senior Citizens have been rejected off their pensions, students of admission, few others of sim cards and the list goes on. 'Aadhar Card' which is the most crucial document for the citizens of our country ain't full proof I have heard horrid stories from my family members, friends, read forums and so on about finding no solution to this bizarre government planning. There is no action being taken despite thousands of complaints, just hanging around in the hope to reach someone who can hear their cries. Its unfortunate that our country wants to be one amongst the world leaders, but hasn't managed taking the first few steps with sensibility.

What happens to the sick, disabled, mentally challenged, physically handicapped and the old... Despite their situation, most of them have managed doing what was asked of them (Taking all the trouble to get the Aadhar card made) only to hear a few months later that their Biometric is invalid. The least the government can do is arrange for a home service for the people affected by this issue, so that the necessary retina/finger print updates are executed.

Look forward to some action towards the solution... Perhaps it be considered as the New Years Resolution!!! #AccheDinKahanHain

Warm Regards
Blossom Lalwani
Mumbai
rohitpalav

Nov 6, 2017

Negligence in processing Aadhar

My name is Rohit Rajeev Palav and I have done Aadhar enrollment from authorized center located in Pune (Deccan) at Kotak Bank.
Enrollment numbers is ##############.

At the time of enrollment I have furnished following documents in original to the registrar Mr. Praveen Kumar Padla (Enrollment operator for Karvy Data management services):
• PAN Card
• Electricity bill for own house

My current Adhar status is showing rejected and go for re-apply,

As I contacted the customer care support for Aadhar I got the explaination saying " Aadhar is not generated because of the Bio-metrics are not matching for Enrollment officer Mr. Praveen Kumar Padla" and no issues with the details furnished by me. The same person told me that I need to go through the same procedure again and get enrolled.
If the other application on the same day are processed then ideally my application should also be processed on the same ground.

I believe this is negligence from UIDAI and lack of quality infrastructure to cope up with the demands.

Please help me with this as I am suffering from the gross negligence of government authorized agencies and there is no way out from UIDAI.

Let me know if any other details you need from my side.

Rohit
Mob. 9930042637
Pargatsingh Kathuriya

Jul 2, 2017

AADHAR CARD DEACTIVE

My Name is Pargatsingh Kathuriya. I came to know recently that my Aadhar is deactive. Its deactivated on its own. i didnt even knew about it. Online I tried linking it to PAN card, it said your Aadhar card is deactivated, kindly visit nearby Aadhar centre for updatation of Biometrics. I visited Aadhar centre and got my biometrics updated and also received a printed copy of the same with URN number on it. Officials over there said it will get updated in a week or two. Its been a month, I checked online Aadhar update status with the URN number provided, it said Incorrect URN number. I tried all probablities, it still said the same. Newspapers saying regarding deadlines about linking the PAN card to Aadhar card. what should i do? Also the Centers in Pune, Maharashtra are closed. Please do the needful as soon as possible.
diptit

May 30, 2017

Irresponsible Operator and not able to generate e-aadhar

I have not received my aadhar card even after following up from almost 5 months.I got to know that it is updated and sent for printing don't understand how it can take more than 5 months to print a card. So I tried I'm not able to generate e-aadhar so I call many times but operator did not gave solution. Whenever I call aadhar call center every time I get to hear a new answer. Today two-times operator disconnected the call when I started asking them why they are not helping or giving solution. Even after giving complete true information they are not telling what's wrong in data which Is not allowing me to generate e-aadhar. If you are getting true and correct information as per your records still how can they said that we cant trust you, we can not tell what is wrong. If call center is made to support people why they are behaving rudely and not giving solution. Even I tried to register the complaint on aadhar website but it stop responding after adding pincode (error snapshot attached). The site has many bugs that most of the time it does not worked. The most popular answer got to hear by call center is server is down. How such a big organization is not well managed and has the irresponsible people working in, knowing that the aadhar card is very import document for each and every person.
Request you to resolve my issue at earliest.

Irresponsible Operator and not able to generate e-aadhar

Sunilnagrani

Dec 3, 2016

Aadhar card address change

I have submitted my change of address on Aadhar card multiple times and with due care of updating address and every time this has been rejected. It is complete waste of time and mental harassment. Also the rejection is not even explained. We are talking about cashless economy and digitisation and this is the state of affairs. My card number is ############. If you can't service properly please shut down this process.
Celsy Praful Rokadia

Oct 7, 2015

Updation in Aadhar Card

IL&FS LTD (UDAI ADHAR CARD) - Unable to access aadhar card [New Complaint]
Changed the address of aadhar card on Oct. 6, 2015 but could not upload verification document. Kindly look into the matter. Aadhar Card No.3855637651...
arikathjay

Mar 22, 2014

AADHAR CARD NOT GENERATED

Sir/Madam,

My daughter has enrolled for Aadhar Card under Enrollment No.############## dt.02.09.2013 Time 12:29:31 in Maharashtra Still the status shows "ENROLLMENT UNDER PROCESS". Now it is required urgently for her school purposes.

Kindly do the needful that i can avail the same as soon as possible.

Jayakrishnan
nandini paul

Jun 27, 2013

Aadhar card not received

It is very unfortunate and shame that, till date UIDAI could not provide us the Adhaar card.Its been more than 6 months now. We hope UIDAI understands that Adhaar card is not a time pass matter for us and for them too.

Me and my husband enrolled for ADHAAR card on 10.12.2012. Our location id is 0012 and Enrollment numbers are:

Nandini Paul - ############## – 10/12/2012 – 12:54:08
Jayant Paul - ##############-10/12/2012-13:01:20

We are from Mumbai and did the enrollment at an authorized center near Malad west. Address is 129, 1st floor, Patel shopping center, Opposite to Foodland restaurant, near Malad sub way, Sainath road, Malad west-64. Contact person was RupaliDhure and the phone number 022-28824241.

We had enquired there too for any update. They did not say anything but that they have sent the bunch of applications and data to the concerned office.

We have mailed to [email protected] with the details on 30th April and 27th June ( today) but no reply till now.

In such situation, please inform, how to get the Adhaar card!
salimsalkhan

May 22, 2013

AADHAAR CARD STILL NOT RECD

I HAVE ALREADY COMPLAINT 3 TO 4 MONTH BEFORE AT THIS SITE AND THEN ONE COMPLAINT
SUBMITTED AT AADHAAR OFFICE THEN I RECD A LETTER FROM THERE THAT YOUR AADHAAR CARD WILL BE DELIVERED WITH IN 30 DAYS TO 90 DAYS BUT AFTER FOUR MONTHS I WILL NOT RECED MY AADHAAR CARD TILL TO DAY
PL DO THE NEEDFULL

M.NO. 9820819924
ENROLLMENT ############## 21/04/2011 13.08/41
NAME MOHAMMED SALIM MAJID KHAN
ADDRESS AUDUMBER BLDG 5TH FLOOR R NO 511 LOVE LANE CROSS LANE BYCULLA (E)
MUMBAI 400027
Bajarangshinde

Mar 12, 2013

AADHAAR CARD NOT RECEIVED

I have not received the Aadhar card till date. But on verifying the status, it states that the enrolment number is not to be found in the system.

Name : Bhairinath Mahadev Shintre
Addrees : Dhan Mil Naka, N. M,Joshi Marg,
Room no 3 , Chawl No.18, Kamgar No.1
Prabhadevi W
Mumbai -400 013

ENROLMENT NO: ##############
DATE AND TIME: 30/04/2011 11;30:36
Please do the needful at your end and oblige.

Jaysing0775

Feb 1, 2013

Adhar Card not yet received

Our all family members had applied for the Adhar Card, the Enrolment no of all these members are as mentioned below
############## date 29/10/2011 16:17:07
############## date 29/10/2011 16:26:36

############## date 29/10/2011 16:31:13

however we have received Adhar Card for the only two members for one member we did not received Adhar Card, When we tried to check the online status we got the message that Adhar Card has been delivered to the below mentioned post office. But our post office is in Pimple Gurav Pune. Please let us know what to do now? my mail ID is [email protected]

############## date 29/10/2011 16:31:13

Adhar Card not yet received Adhar Card not yet received

sharma0188

Dec 15, 2012

Address Details For Aadhar Card

Please find below the Aadhar Card Enrollment number.

############## dated 14.12.2011

I have not received my Aadhar card and when I have checked online, its
showing insuffcient address problem.

My Address:

Building No.24 ,A-Wing,
Room No.304, Ajanta Society,
Naga Baba Road, Vashi Naka,
Chembur 400 074, Mumbai, INDIA.

Hence kindly advise on the above to get my card at the earliest.

Dinesh Sharma
shrusti

Dec 14, 2012

SPELLING MISTAKE

Dear Sir / Madam,

As per the AADHAR card Enrolment no.: ##############, dated 21/06/2011, time - 14:35:58, my name appeared on AADHAR card as Srushti Shrikrishna Sawant. However on finding the mistake, i immediately complained and the officials there at the centre corrected my name as Shrushti Shrikrishna Sawant with enrolment no.: ##############, dated:21/06/2011, time - 14:47:56 and i was issued the Acknowledgement of correction / Resident copy.

However to my dismay, the card i recieved found the mistake.

I request you to correct the spelling and re issue the AADHAR card.

Best Regards